Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6020, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Like why is Skitter trying to push unwnd wagon > Tweetie then suddenly posts this? Yet she sr me later for trying to stop the Dann wagon when I was voting unwnd.
because tweetie posted things that made me change my mind
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6021, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:See Skitter posting #2352 instead of #2518, makes it look like I was still on Tweetie when. I was tr her at the time I was voting unwnd, so it pings as a possible attempt to shade me for voting her because she posted that but not the final vc.
i was looking for the tweetie cw that she referenced,which wasn't in the final vc

you're trying to create a narrative that i'm attempting to make u look scummy when my post only incidentally had to do with you at all
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6025, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Skitter is very clearly trying to help fuel my doubts on Dann!scum - intentionally or unintentionally but does it make sense to anyone that she’d nevertheless sr me for trying to derail it after she made those comments?
wut
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: chara
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok i skimmed and dont have much else to say really
not really vibing the catboi wagon
Show
Hiatus once more.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't envy charaa being on the receiving end to a skitter tunnel. she is ferocious
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean it's not like it's going anywhere today
Show
Hiatus once more.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ur still scaary
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

<3
i try to decimate and destroy any and all scumz, but in a happy vibes kinda way if possible!
Show
Hiatus once more.

Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6256, Genghis Khan wrote:HELLO KANNA
HELLO KHAN-A

~mitsuh-a
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like sorry, i will not be taking anybody seriously if they're voting Chara/Skitter after we've made our night action plan

like losing credibility with those votes
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: catboi

i share the desire to progress the game
ali..while you're right, there's really no mechanical basis for me doing that before functionally valueless claims the stump wants flipped.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4322, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4313, Morning Tweet wrote:i think ur exclusively suspecting town in me/venus/chara so unless youve got more then that is concerning to an extent, especially with venus i think youre pretty strongly wrong

i am aware that u found that towny but then found me scummy again, my point is more pointing out that the only time u wavered on me being scum is when it didnt matter, when it does matter you're back to wanting my head now that im at least a little further back on the kill priority. its just me lazily scumreading off reads on me, you agreed i might be town but discarded that once i needed to be considered again

i thought chara improved when it had their turn being the possible elimination yesterday but i would have to look to see exactly wy. That combined with it suddenly feeling more like it was also someone who was more being forced into scum pool. Maybe the scumread reasoning is just generally weak this game, or maybe i dont see it cause i dont have as much context, or maybe im just bad
i guess, like, idk: requiring all 3 of you/chara/venus to be wrong requires me to be wrong on a gamestate read + me to be more wrong than i nearly ever am. this may sound cocky but i'm just about never that wrong, and i don't think this game is the exception to the rule.

i don't think all three of you are scum, but i woud be quite surprised to see that *none* of you are

for the second paragraph: you have a fair point r.e. timing, but, well, you seem to understand that you've been 'playing off' this game to some level, so why is it more likely that i'm scum who took a conveninet/oppurtunistic position on town!you as opposed to town who actually saw that you were town during the part of the game where we both agree that you were being townie? like why is this something that's more likely to come from scum-me than town-me is the bit i don't necessarily get. also if i'm scum why don't i just push you there, instead of defending u at that time

ig i don't really vibe super hard with ur chara townread tbh either, it's a bit fluffy
@Skitter, while I still think you’re scum mainly from your very wrong confibiased read on us as well as you also probably also being wrong on Xtoxm meta, I would really like to understand if you could articulate what this gamestate read is based on?

Also since I obviously know I’m town, what happens to this gamestate read if Chara and Tweetie also wind up being town?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 6288, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4322, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4313, Morning Tweet wrote:i think ur exclusively suspecting town in me/venus/chara so unless youve got more then that is concerning to an extent, especially with venus i think youre pretty strongly wrong

i am aware that u found that towny but then found me scummy again, my point is more pointing out that the only time u wavered on me being scum is when it didnt matter, when it does matter you're back to wanting my head now that im at least a little further back on the kill priority. its just me lazily scumreading off reads on me, you agreed i might be town but discarded that once i needed to be considered again

i thought chara improved when it had their turn being the possible elimination yesterday but i would have to look to see exactly wy. That combined with it suddenly feeling more like it was also someone who was more being forced into scum pool. Maybe the scumread reasoning is just generally weak this game, or maybe i dont see it cause i dont have as much context, or maybe im just bad
i guess, like, idk: requiring all 3 of you/chara/venus to be wrong requires me to be wrong on a gamestate read + me to be more wrong than i nearly ever am. this may sound cocky but i'm just about never that wrong, and i don't think this game is the exception to the rule.

i don't think all three of you are scum, but i woud be quite surprised to see that *none* of you are

for the second paragraph: you have a fair point r.e. timing, but, well, you seem to understand that you've been 'playing off' this game to some level, so why is it more likely that i'm scum who took a conveninet/oppurtunistic position on town!you as opposed to town who actually saw that you were town during the part of the game where we both agree that you were being townie? like why is this something that's more likely to come from scum-me than town-me is the bit i don't necessarily get. also if i'm scum why don't i just push you there, instead of defending u at that time

ig i don't really vibe super hard with ur chara townread tbh either, it's a bit fluffy
@Skitter, while I still think you’re scum mainly from your very wrong confibiased read on us as well as you also probably also being wrong on Xtoxm meta, I would really like to understand if you could articulate what this gamestate read is based on?

Also since I obviously know I’m town, what happens to this gamestate read if Chara and Tweetie also wind up being town?
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6076, catboi wrote:I said I'm sick of fighting, I want off Flavor Leafs wild ride
I feel less sure of catboi-scum now

:(
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

He's not scum but also it doesnt make sense to kill skitts/Chara/Xtoxm/Ydrasse rn and I guess Glory has a claim too? Sad times
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Townie
Genghis Khan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Genghis Khan »

In post 6284, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 6256, Genghis Khan wrote:HELLO KANNA
HELLO KHAN-A

~mitsuh-a
Take that back
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Townie
Genghis Khan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Genghis Khan »

You'll be avenged, catboi. I'll kill every single person on your wagon with my own keshiks.
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Townie
Genghis Khan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Genghis Khan »

Feeling some scary vibes from this game and I'm not sure where it's coming from
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and the lights they glow
like i just lost the world war
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 am

In post 6296, Ydrasse wrote:
and the lights they glow

like i just lost the world war
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6288, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Skitter, while I still think you’re scum mainly from your very wrong confibiased read on us as well as you also probably also being wrong on Xtoxm meta, I would really like to understand if you could articulate what this gamestate read is based on?

This isnt going to be super helpful, but i'm having a really, really hard time imagining a universe where all 3 of tweetie/chata/you are town

Like i literally cant wrap my brain around it and i just dont think this is the universe we live in

Idk now to explain it better but i'm p confident on this point and when i get to this level of confidence (i.e literally cant make the game make sense in my mind if i try to go against this understanding of the gamestate), i'm just not wrong, and i dont think i ever have been when i'm this confident
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 am

In post 6298, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6288, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Skitter, while I still think you’re scum mainly from your very wrong confibiased read on us as well as you also probably also being wrong on Xtoxm meta, I would really like to understand if you could articulate what this gamestate read is based on?

This isnt going to be super helpful, but i'm having a really, really hard time imagining a universe where all 3 of tweetie/chata/you are town

Like i literally cant wrap my brain around it and i just dont think this is the universe we live in

Idk now to explain it better but i'm p confident on this point and when i get to this level of confidence (i.e literally cant make the game make sense in my mind if i try to go against this understanding of the gamestate), i'm just not wrong, and i dont think i ever have been when i'm this confident
My obvious problem with this @Skitter is that I don’t know that you’re town with this read or scum trying to push miselims and it’s extremely difficult to see past your very wrong confibiased read on me. So if you’re town, maybe your solve is right that one or both of Chara/Tweetie are scum. I 100% know you’re wrong on my slot, so you reiterating that you’re extremely confident on this solve does absolutely nothing to help me parse your alignment because you haven’t explained the basis for this confidence, which is what I was hoping to hear, to see if I’m not seeing something and if you could explain it to me, then perhaps I could see past your incorrect read on my slot and not only hopefully correctly read you but see if I can get behind your solve or not.

Unfortunately, this does absolutely nothing to convince me that is is Chara or Tweetie who are actually scum here and not you. :/

Like your conviction does sound really townie but I think you could also do this as scum and all of my hydra partners are sus on you including Auro, who doesn’t tend to be particularly prone to OMGUS reads, so without a deeper explanation for this confidence, all I’m currently left with is knowing your read on our slot and likely Xtoxm’s is wrong and rn, it doesn’t help my read on you.

I also don’t even understand how you’ve got my slot connected with Chara and Tweetie. I know that town!you is very good at reading buddy associatives and from that alone, you should not have me anywhere near your PoE but since you pretty much have disregarded every single reason I’ve given as to why your take on our slot is so way off, I don’t expect anything I say to make a difference and that is only if you’re actually town here because of course if you’re not, you have 0 reason to do that.