Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

They're annoyingly bad because they don't have the same reads as you? Even though you're only "60% sure"?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 673, Spiffeh wrote:ok I'm going back to doing nothing
VOTE: Spiffeh
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 650, MariaR wrote:Brain are you purposely dodging my question or did you miss it for the 2nd time now.
I'm purposefully ignoring it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

and stop calling him brain
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wish you'd trust me on Spiffy
Pedit: Annoyingly bad as in they won't answer anything with a clear answer and just post emotes. The 60% sure is on
you
not purr so I don't know why you're bringing that up unless you're trying to call me bad then thanks for the shade I suppose
Pedit2: No
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

that was kind of town tbh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 678, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 650, MariaR wrote:Brain are you purposely dodging my question or did you miss it for the 2nd time now.
I'm purposefully ignoring it.
But I'm the only one allowed to do that... :(
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Alright my fingers hurt so I'm gonna watch some big brother and be back in like an hour.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You guys want me to talk more about what I was doing with the no vote thing?

I expected pressure to be on me at first, but once it was clear I wasn't budging I expected pressure to shift to the lurkers, the option to skip past it with the heal stuff was a way to get people to take a solid stance (either opposing the plan/wanting to skip it for whatever reason or not)

Of course, lurkers could have voted to heal too but that would have perked some eyebrows and would require explanation on their part
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

what did i not give a clear answer to
Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 673, Spiffeh wrote:ok I'm going back to doing nothing
VOTE: Spiffeh
ty
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 680, MariaR wrote:The 60% sure is on you not purr so I don't know why you're bringing that up unless you're trying to call me bad then thanks for the shade I suppose
I know the 60% is on me

But you then go and call purrcocet annoyingly bad and want to scumread them for their read partially based around me - like there is a lot of room for error there and it's weird to see you jumping to conclusions like that
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 660, Moment wrote:
In post 638, Moment wrote:
In post 633, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, you were beyond convinced I was scum in Minuet. I’m not comfortable lynching there yet. I liked her comments about the Mylo wagon because she’s right about that.
1) No, I wasn't.

2) Using that as a reason to not believe me here is a logical fallacy.

3) Scum can be right about something just as easily as town can.
I actually want to expand on this because - and I really mean you no offense - Nancy is so wrong that it deserves far more words devoted to the subject.

1) No, I wasn't "beyond convinced" that you were scum in Minuet's trio. In fact, multiple times I expressed the opinion that, although I was not yet convinced that you were as town as others seemed to believe, I was more than willing to look elsewhere because there were scumreads that I were more confident on. This isn't an argument. It's not something that you can
possibly
dispute. It's literally the words that I wrote.

Speaking of those scumreads that I was more confident on, one of them happened to be Ginngie; so
even if
the idea that my reads from Minuet's Trio were reason to disregard my logic in this game, you're ignoring my reads that were
correct.

2) Your response to my entire line of reasoning was "well, you were wrong here". This is a logical fallacy. That's not to say that I'm entirely disregarding the concept of looking at someone's long-run read accuracy; however, not only is that not what you're doing, but on a case-by-case basis that wouldn't even apply here, especially given your massive sample size of one game (one game that, I might add, you selectively choose a misrepresented incorrect read from while ignoring a correct one).

If you want to directly refute what I said regarding Maria's pocketing of you, I would love that. If you want to just say "eh, I'm not convinced", I wouldn't really enjoy that, but on some level I could still understand it. Please don't insult me by responding to me with something like this.

3) This part doesn't really need that many words; if you think that agreeing with someone on a comment like "policy lynches are bad", an obvious comment on a wagon that's destined to go nowhere, or something to the same effect is a reason to townread someone - well then, perhaps you aren't so difficult to pocket as you think.
Did you read my reponse to this where I clarified what I meant? I also had forgotten about your Gingie trad when I made that post, so for you to suggest I am somehow deliberately twisting anything you said is simply not the case. Your comment about my not being as easy to pocket as I think, is also inwarrented because I said,
I’m on the fence
. I’m not at all dismissing your points either about her taking “easy stances”. So maybe I do need more convincing because I’m not seeing it yet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Wisdom is surprisingly under the radar by the way, not sure what's up with that, I'm used to seeing them as more active/in the front of things
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

hey leave my scumpartner alone
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 687, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Did you read my reponse to this where I clarified what I meant? I also had forgotten about your Gingie trad when I made that post, so for you to suggest I am somehow deliberately twisting anything you said is simply not the case. Your comment about my not being as easy to pocket as I think, is also inwarrented because I said, I’m on the fence. I’m not at all dismissing your points either about her taking “easy stances”. So maybe I do need more convincing because I’m not seeing it yet.
You're right; I think somewhere in what I said I implied that it was a deliberate misrepresentation. That was wrong of me. I got perhaps more than a little upset when I saw your initial response.

So, I'd like to clarify; if you're "on the fence", does that mean that you agree with my reasoning regarding her attempting to pocket you and yet that alone doesn't convince you that she's scum, or is it that you're not convinced of something within the argument itself?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey Spiffeh/MariaR, since you guys think I'm scum for reasons revolving around the vote thing, what would you have expected me to do with it as town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't even have to read the game to know spiffeh is (probably) town

mostly because i didn't see his name in my role pm
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 663, MariaR wrote:
In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you? I'm pushing dunn for his play not his role I already disagreed with you on the deadline stuff so I get that. I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
Dunn sounds villagery to me and I’m not liking your strong push on him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I see some people are getting rowdy so I'll lay down some terms for me starting us off: I want everyone to have meaningful contribution before votes go flying. Reasonable?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Brian Skies
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 661, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 634, Brian Skies wrote:You mean how he was explaining why he wanted to do it when you asked him 'why?'
The fact that he was responding to me doesn't make me feel differently???
The reason I bring it up is because his original explanation was much more concise and reasonable, and that's the one you challenged him on.
In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I see some people are getting rowdy so I'll lay down some terms for me starting us off:
I want everyone to have meaningful contribution before votes go flying.
Reasonable?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

wisdom scum would explain the weird stuff but that seems far fetched

gonna say dunntown, so...

town
-------

Moment
Nancy Drew
Dunn
Wisdom
Sakura
Brian
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

add me to that list imo

and spiffeh
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

all your recent posts are either to the effect of how you cant post while at the same time soft defending spiffeh

it really hurts me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 663, MariaR wrote:
In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 651, MariaR wrote:Mmm that's fine. Do you know why you read me as scummy for this game at least?
Because i feel like dunn's role makes no sense as a scum oriented role and you're pushing it real hard, I also had entirely the opposite opinion of Dunn wanting to help out by artificially extending the deadline, I thought it was towny. I think your stance on Nancy is quite easy, and I feel you are trying to sort me by looking at my interactions with other people instead of directly enganging me, which feels kind of unusual.
Why does a scum double voter not make sense to you? I'm pushing dunn for his play not his role I already disagreed with you on the deadline stuff so I get that. I don't feel like I've sorted you by interactions at all though I've looked at your posts and tried to determine if there towny or scummy.
Dunn sounds villagery to me and I’m not liking your strong push on him.
I didn’t agree with Moment about the whole buddying thing but you’re pushing people I think are probably town. It just seems too agressive to me how hard you’re pushing Dunn wagon. His whole interaction with you sounds very villagery, yet you continue pushing him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly