Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 72, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 69, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think it's pretty reasonable, but at the same time, it is entirely possible to be an attempt of pocketing.
If Yimmy is town, why is it reasonable for him to defend you, when he presumably doesn't know anything of your alignment. <<< This should be suspicious to you. Why isn't it?

And if you disagree with the above, then you must believe he's scum trying to pocket you, in which case my question becomes - why are you not voting for him?

p-edit - buncha posts to read
They could defend me because they read me as town. This is really unlikely.

Well, if I vote them now, you would only say it was because you called me out. If I don't vote them, you will call me out for not voting my scumread.
Solution? VOTE: Yimmy
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:54 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Cool :cool:
Art is cool.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:00 am

In post 73, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 69, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I was saying that in that game I did not care, therefore it is entirely possible for me to not know of RVS.
What is the relevance of this statement....?
The relevance is that I was pointing out a flaw in their argument, making it less reliable.

EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 71, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I never once said your scumread was wrong. I'm discrediting it because it was built on a foundation of lies.
Oh wow :lol: this is basically a paraphrasing of "scum caught for the wrong reasons"
If someone said the Earth was Flat because they said so, they would not be taken as seriously as someone who says The Earth is Flat because we have evidence of it. Both are wrong, but one is less "wrong" than the the other. Likewise, the Scumread is wrong, but it wouldn't be as wrong if they used better reasoning.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I like you, even if you might actually be scum here :]
Art is cool.
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

In post 75, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 69, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think it's pretty reasonable, but at the same time, it is entirely possible to be an attempt of pocketing.
If Yimmy is town, why is it reasonable for him to defend you, when he presumably doesn't know anything of your alignment. <<< This should be suspicious to you. Why isn't it?

And if you disagree with the above, then you must believe he's scum trying to pocket you, in which case my question becomes - why are you not voting for him?

Well, if I vote them now, you would only say it was because you called me out. If I don't vote them, you will call me out for not voting my scumread.
Hmm...
Vote Yimmy to take the scumread off me...

VOTE: Jake
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:25 am

In post 79, Jocus Aevorum wrote:

Hmm...

See what I mean? Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:11 am

In post 79, Jocus Aevorum wrote:

Hmm...

Do you think I'm scum, or am I scummier than Yimmy?
Moonchild
Moonchild
Townie
Moonchild
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Moonchild »

From what I’ve read I’m suspicious of Jake and Yimmy, they seem to be putting the blame on each other to avoid suspicion.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 am

In post 82, Moonchild wrote:From what I’ve read I’m suspicious of Jake and Yimmy, they seem to be putting the blame on each other to avoid suspicion.
As I said before, I can either vote them and be called scum or not vote them and be called scum.
Quote where they even suspected me as scum.
Do something productive other than scumreading someone for the
exact
same reason as others.
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

Quick transition from defending each other to a conflict is a concern.
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

In post 83, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Do something productive other than scumreading someone for the
exact
same reason as others.[/color]
It's fine for someone to say "I agree."
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:46 am

In post 85, Jocus Aevorum wrote:
In post 83, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Do something productive other than scumreading someone for the
exact
That's both lazy and unproductive, and I will scumread you if you just say "I agree", even if directed at me.

Jocus Aevorum wrote:Quick transition from defending each other to a conflict is a concern.
Quote me where they turned on me. They haven't. They haven't even spoken about it yet.
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

You got a problem with people stating their opinions? Not all opinions are original. It's better for people to state agreement with others than to say nothing at all. Do you think that we have nothing to analyze if someone just says "I agree"?
Moonchild
Moonchild
Townie
Moonchild
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Moonchild »

In post 86, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
exact
That's both lazy and unproductive, and I will scumread you if you just say "I agree", even if directed at me.

Jocus Aevorum wrote:Quick transition from defending each other to a conflict is a concern.
Quote me where they turned on me. They haven't. They haven't even spoken about it yet.
I was stating what I saw and how I feel even if it is the same as others. You on the other hand have started to become a lot more defensive, scumread me all you want you want but I’m trying to figure things out.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 87, Jocus Aevorum wrote:You got a problem with people stating their opinions? Not all opinions are original. It's better for people to state agreement with others than to say nothing at all. Do you think that we have nothing to analyze if someone just says "I agree"?
Moonchild hasn't produced much content, and I'm being scumread for pushing it? No wonder we're lynching a town D1 instead of pushing for content.

Moonchild wrote:
exact

I was stating what I saw and how I feel even if it is the same as others. You on the other hand have started to become a lot more defensive, scumread me all you want you want but I’m trying to figure things out.
Quote me on where Yimmy attacked me or GTFO.
Moonchild
Moonchild
Townie
Moonchild
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Moonchild »

In post 89, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 87, Jocus Aevorum wrote:You got a problem with people stating their opinions? Not all opinions are original. It's better for people to state agreement with others than to say nothing at all. Do you think that we have nothing to analyze if someone just says "I agree"?
Moonchild hasn't produced much content, and I'm being scumread for pushing it? No wonder we're lynching a town D1 instead of pushing for content.

Moonchild wrote:
exact

Quote me on where Yimmy attacked me or GTFO.
Okay so I just went back through the thread and realised that I was thinking of Jocus not Yimmy. I apologise
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

I'll bite on VOTE: jake but if it turns out hes town, my money is on EspeciallyTheLies.
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

I'm not buying the whole "oops i forgot about this im coming in late" then giving us a bunch of info that put us on the hunt of a jake/yimmy team. I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:44 pm

In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote:I'm not buying the whole "oops i forgot about this im coming in late" then giving us a bunch of info that put us on the hunt of a jake/yimmy team. I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.

When I flip town, will you still think a quick lynch is nessecary? I'm at L-2 right now, and I'm almost sure there's a scum on me who saw my proacivity as a bad, bad thing.

Also thoughts on literally anyone else, or is this a death tunnel on a town? You're being opportunistic because of that vote on me. VOTE: LoserdudeOG
Moonchild
Moonchild
Townie
Moonchild
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Moonchild »

Seeing Jocus while going back through the thread he seems to continually attack jake at any opportunity he gets even going back to his old game to try and get us to believe him.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 94, Moonchild wrote:Seeing Jocus while going back through the thread he seems to continually attack jake at any opportunity he gets even going back to his old game to try and get us to believe him.
Your point?
LoserdudeOG
LoserdudeOG
Goon
LoserdudeOG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by LoserdudeOG »

In post 94, Moonchild wrote:Seeing Jocus while going back through the thread he seems to continually attack jake at any opportunity he gets even going back to his old game to try and get us to believe him.
I think Jocus is aggressive af, but town
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm

In post 96, LoserdudeOG wrote:
I think Jocus is aggressive af, but town
Well, I wouldn't expect a scum to see a death tunnel.
I think the Scum team is most likely LoserdudeOG/Focus Aevorum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 60, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:At this very moment, my money is on JAKE/YIMMY scumteam.
Seems a little early to be pairing a scumteam together, no?
Jocus Aevorum
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Jocus Aevorum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Jocus Aevorum »

The old game was with Sausasaurus Rex, not Jake.