Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 773, gameplay506 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 751, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 746, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 742, Lady Eventide wrote:Would you care to use actual arguments instead of projectile vomit?
Hey eventide I think my reaction is easy to explain if you actually read my 714 and 721.
And the thread exploding is a product of 1)A 6+ page long fight 2)Personal insults.
So try again Eventide, this time with less "thread exploding" nonsense and more quoting/actual arguments
"A 6+ page long fight full of personal insults" = "The Thread Exploding". Little of use got done; the thread was an AtE storm and it's only just now starting to settle. Your own deeply disgusted reaction says that it's annoying everyone and harming Town morale. That is bad. That is the kind of posting the scum want to happen.

Also, wow, I missed two of your posts from literally one page ago. What a horrible oversight. I don't see why you should
puke
over that.

You're looking scummy and overdefensive right now. "I
think
my reaction is
easy to explain
" - not "my reaction is
because
." And then you dig into me for not posting while I was asleep. Lovely.

(And no, Lilliare did not make the early mechanical posts you ascribe to her. Her only posts are the ones she's signed. -E)

Since I already responded to 755 and you are waiting for my response I suppose you are talking about this one.
1. I do agree that scum would ideally want to bring town morale down but as I already said I do not think that this was intentional here.
2. I didn't really atack you for not reading my posts. Tho you voting one page after my posts did bring me to the idea that you were caught up and thus had read my posts.
3. Dunno about overdefensive, frustrated by titus more likely. I explained my problem with her posting but she just keeps on doing more of the same so yea. That's what it might seem like rn. And my choice of words might not be the best, yes, maybe it can be explained with me not being a native english speaker or maybe because I have a chaotic mind sometimes. Idk.
Cool.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually
done
anything about them.

-E
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

Alright not sitting on gamplay alone.

VOTE: Sailor
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 775, Lady Eventide wrote:Cool.

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually done anything about them.

-E
Why LLD over Sailor?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 772, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Hey Titus, what's your read on pops.
-Tana
Town based on his posting and him popping up as a counter to my SRs. Open to reevaluating. Not locktown.
What do you think of this?:
In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 777, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 775, Lady Eventide wrote:Cool.

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually done anything about them.

-E
Why LLD over Sailor?
Sailor hasn't responded and seems inactive. LLD did in fact respond to my earlier post. -E
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
This vote sucks real bad
I don't think you actually read those pages
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 778, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 772, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Hey Titus, what's your read on pops.
-Tana
Town based on his posting and him popping up as a counter to my SRs. Open to reevaluating. Not locktown.
What do you think of this?:
In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
-Tana
That's the type of thing I tend to be more confident in VCA but it's possible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, Lady Eventide wrote:FPSing
Why would you need to get a hold of False Peek Stating?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 779, Lady Eventide wrote:Sailor hasn't responded and seems inactive.
Excuse me.....what? We went from 2 posts to 2nd top poster what part of that is.....inactive. We litteraly didnt post for 1 day and we got called a lurker. 1 day. You vote was the worse thing ever and chaning vote now wont salvage that. Not only had you read you would have known what exactly went on and why was anythng taking as a personal attack. How me,nancy and sakrua were trying to calm things down because it wasnt lol herp derp I am scum let me personal attack people. You read nothing saw tractiong and voted there based on general knowledge of what happened.

Vote: Lady Eventide

@Titus
D: cookies :( I was out a party alright, I that why my first day was doing nothing. Also let's be honest since when were my caughts up informative or anything other than most of the time a gif and a I caught up.

Sailor Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 771, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 767, DrDolittle wrote:hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
Pressure leading to
personal attacks and threats of reporting
is very much a scumtell. Pressure leading to
debate and defense
is
not;
it's the fact that it got personal very quickly that's pinging me. Personal arguments don't say shit about the gamestate, and therefore mafia want to cast any disagreement with them as a personal issue, not a legitimate argument based on real evidence. I've straight up called a townie a bitch and an asshole to cover for a scumslip I made. I'm not
proud
of that, but it's a thing that I did.

-Evenstar
Like come on, did you even read what happened.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:14 am

In post 708, Sailor Senshi wrote:Like, okay this wasn't irt my slot and it wasn't specifically "stop playing the game" but given this game was half a year ago and that's basically the last time I remember you being scum outside of memey minis, that basically sounds like a philosophy of "as scum, be annoying and obnoxious" -- so sorry, but not sorry, I felt like I was just characterizing what you have said about your own scum play. If I was wrong I was wrong but making it seem that I was deliberately trying to attack you--I was just paraphrasing this post while half-remembering it.
Personally being obnoxious and annoying to an extent to one player is not the same as actively being okay with ruining the game for people and my unhappiness with Pintu replacing out and the fact that I offered to replace out in his stead should clearly indicate that this was not my endgame
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 782, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 769, Lady Eventide wrote:FPSing
Why would you need to get a hold of False Peek Stating?
Fancy Play Syndrome.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 784, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 779, Lady Eventide wrote:Sailor hasn't responded and seems inactive.
Excuse me.....what? We went from 2 posts to 2nd top poster what part of that is.....inactive. We litteraly didnt post for 1 day and we got called a lurker. 1 day. You vote was the worse thing ever and chaning vote now wont salvage that. Not only had you read you would have known what exactly went on and why was anythng taking as a personal attack. How me,nancy and sakrua were trying to calm things down because it wasnt lol herp derp I am scum let me personal attack people. You read nothing saw tractiong and voted there based on general knowledge of what happened.

Vote: Lady Eventide

@Titus
D: cookies :( I was out a party alright, I that why my first day was doing nothing. Also let's be honest since when were my caughts up informative or anything other than most of the time a gif and a I caught up.

Sailor Venus
... *facepalm*

Thanks for at least responding. Also, "traction"? Really? Sure doesn't seem to be a whole lot of that.

Given that apparently whatever I do gets me scumread by somebody, might as well just carry on carrying on.

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

@Gamma Emerald:
Nope I didn't. Why should I? It looks like a mess of AtE at a skim. What useful information do you expect me to extract from it?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 789, Titus wrote:@Shiro

oh come on I don't need to be playing hungry too

- E
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 789, Titus wrote:@Shiro

:D Titus I am town this game join me on Lady Event, I am certain I got scum that wanted an easy place to park a vote got called out, gave atrocious reasoning, tried to bail and now forced to commit.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:32 am

This attack from LE onto Senshi is making me think LE scum and Senshi town.
It speaks more volumes than anything Senshi's done this game so far, feels opportunistic.
UNVOTE:
Gonna talk with RC and see what he thinks about it.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.

Gameplay:
Probably town. Off-timezone due to euro and constantly behind, which explains a lot of their cluelessness. Does actually seem to be trying to contribute. I see why people leapt on their early post, but entrances are hard and Vanity got killed in WC1 for that kind of thing, so I think that's cool. Their defense of it feels towny to me.

Titus:
Leaps on the early gameplay comment as scummy. Until then is kinda fluffposting and I don't like their tone. I don't think Gameplay is over-defensive here. Calls Gameplay asking "Where have I been overdefensive" a "mild gaslight." If there's a scum in this pair I'm really feeling like it's Titus right now. Continuing the ISO... Ugh, I wish I had the multi-iso tool from mafiauniverse here. Seeing just the titus/gameplay fight would be nice. Interesting that he deflects away from pops early, does he continue that?

..."go visit my Goddaughter."

... is that literally a godfather claim???? Ugh. I don't like this. Original leader of the Sailor vote, ok... Tana hops on... Accuses Gameplay of doing nothing but needling... There is at least one Townie in this fight, and if someone is scum it's Titus but this is looking more T/T just for the tunneling happening here. Maintains his sus of Gameplay even when he's voting Sailor. That says he's actually using his vote as a weapon, which is towny. Tries to link Sailor and Gameplay together, that's a worse look but also possibly town-motivated, so NAI - seeing ghosts, trying to make everything fit the current theory. I don't like their hop off the Sailor wagon for it 'organically dying' - evaluating current state of wagons has scummy mindset. And then he flipflops back to Sailor.

...Sailor and Titus are never scum together, so sorting Titus/Sailor is looking v important. Annnnd cookie ok.

Overall... I feel really unsure about Titus now.

... and now I'm being sent to mow the lawn, so. Gonna go do that. Yay. -E
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

Lmao. The Goddaughter comment is about my literal Goddaughter.

Evaluating wagon states is scummy. Lmfao.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 788, Lady Eventide wrote:Given that apparently whatever I do gets me scumread by somebody, might as well just carry on carrying on.
yikes
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 795, Dannflor wrote:
In post 788, Lady Eventide wrote:Given that apparently whatever I do gets me scumread by somebody, might as well just carry on carrying on.
yikes
SEE WHAT I MEAN
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

lol
-E
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

I had to
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 649, popsofctown wrote:No. I'm hoping we get even more developments and information by the time I'm revoting anywhere, and it might not be Senshi. I'm still possibly a sucker for the (fake?) townslip.

If you scumread me I hope I at least get to be town IRL, though.
Of course you're town IRL <3

What town slip did you see?

Also, where are the rest of your reads right now?