NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For anyone else, killing Trendall is fair game.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Zurel »

In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I said that because Trendall townreads AuroraDash.
So it makes sense for scum!AD to keep them alive.
I see. Yeah, makes sense.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I asked AD not to claim so that we didn't inadvertently out the doctor, but as he was tracked this is now out there anyway.

If either TheDuke was lying about being the tracker or AD wasn't the doctor then the real PR could CC and we insta-win. As nobody has done that, I am assuming that Duke is tracker, AD is doc and Trendall is conftown.

Scum must therefore be in {Norway, Salsabil, Zurel, Townlooter} with Norway and Salsa being the most likely IMO and TL the most town.
In post 766, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What we should be doing now is having AD protect TheDuke and we all agree on who we eliminate and then who TheDuke will track. Since we know scum will always try to murder AD we can use the tracker to either gain a hard guilty or hard inno on someone we suspect.
Yes
, AD should protect the duke.
No
, we shouldn't eliminate anyone - scum will likely NK the doc and we will lose the extra PR shot advantage that we currently have. If we want to cash in on our extra player, we need to NL specifically today, as explained in previous posts.
No
, we shouldn't agree on who the tracker should track as if the person we agree on in scum then the scum will be tipped off and no-kill and if the person we agree on is town, the scum then know they can NK that person and kill off a conftown (I still think killing the doc is more likely, but no need to give them free info and options). Optimum play is for tracker to choose someone who isn't conftown but not tell us who. They can then tell us the outcome in the morning.

Norway has been trying pretty hard today to get the town to play suboptimally - first with the push on AD and now this.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'll go back and look at interactions with AD and TheDuke now that they are conftown, but no need to prolong today. NL and TheDuke tracking someone not conftown (ie not AD or Trendall) while the doc protects him is all we need right now and we can then make a judgement call tomorrow with the additional info.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 777, Marky Mark wrote:Norway has been trying pretty hard today to get the town to play suboptimally - first with the push on AD and now this.
Thing is. I’ve been very town yesterday so i really don’t care at all what you think.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Trendall »

My recommendation is investigate Town looter or NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you knew my meta at all Mark, you’d realize that i care a lot about my appearance as scum, and as town i go purely by instinct. If i was scum you bet your ass i would be nodding my head at every one of your boring suggestions. All to get ez towncred.
Anyway i don’t mind an investigation on me if it helps y’all focus and listen to my scumreads cus when we’re done with this no elimination crap i’ll list my strongest scumreads.
VOTE: No elimination
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Zurel »

Oh, yes. I forgot we can vote no elimination. And here I was staring into space.

Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Zurel »

In post 777, Marky Mark wrote:
No
, we shouldn't agree on who the tracker should track as if the person we agree on in scum then the scum will be tipped off and no-kill and if the person we agree on is town, the scum then know they can NK that person and kill off a conftown (I still think killing the doc is more likely, but no need to give them free info and options). Optimum play is for tracker to choose someone who isn't conftown but not tell us who. They can then tell us the outcome in the morning.
This, I completely agree. It's better to let the tracker use his own judgement on whom to track. I'm not even sure if giving suggestion is a good idea. The less the mafia can read town's decision, the better.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i remembered that scum could just no kill to confuse town if we agree on a target. So we should leave it up to TheDuke to choose the target themselves.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Zurel »

If Norwee is really scum, I would pay to see him and Titus on stage.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 785, Zurel wrote:If Norwee is really scum, I would pay to see him and Titus on stage.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we assume doctor!AD defended Trendall from an assassination attempt yesterday it confirms Trendall as town and that mafia wanted Trendall dead.
I’m considering Town Looter for scum based on this circumstential evidence since Trendall has scumread them since a long time ago.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, but of meta. But i would 100% have shot either MarkyJoe or TheDuke if i was scum in this game. Since they were my PR reads, something i didn’t share on day 1 for obvious reasons as it would have helped scum to share that info.
The reason why is because nobody CC’ed Titus’s claim so that made me think PR’s were likely to be in the lurker pile.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD being PR surprised me a bit considering Titus didn’t hammer them for the WIFOM yesterday. Either way, by the end of dat 1 i had the "likely PR" pile as {Wiyvern, The Duke}
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Marky Mark »

That's twilight I think if I'm counting 5 NL votes correctly.
In post 781, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you knew my meta at all Mark, you’d realize that i care a lot about my appearance as scum, and as town i go purely by instinct. If i was scum you bet your ass i would be nodding my head at every one of your boring suggestions. All to get ez towncred.
Anyway i don’t mind an investigation on me if it helps y’all focus and listen to my scumreads cus when we’re done with this no elimination crap i’ll list my strongest scumreads.
I mean this is also something that it is in the interests of scum!you to say, so I hope you will forgive me for withholding my judgement on that one. You've also been a bit borderline flamey in your last few posts towards me ref trying to discredit a logical playstyle. I'm gonna assume this is meant in jest - let's all respect each other :)

Doc, Tracker, you know what to do.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Trendall »

I assumed that mafia thought I was some sort of power role who could cc Titus
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 787, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we assume doctor!AD defended Trendall from an assassination attempt yesterday it confirms Trendall as town and that mafia wanted Trendall dead.
Yep confirms Trendall as town :)

As you had major towncred N1 due to your hard push on titus, I'm kinda surpised you weren't a NK target yourself. We can hash this all out tomorrow tho with more info ie another conftown.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Cross-post with Trendall above - yeah that also makes sense as a potential reason for scum not NKing norway
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 791, Trendall wrote:I assumed that mafia thought I was some sort of power role who could cc Titus
That’s possible as you kept up the push pretty much the whole way while i showed hesitation. It makes sense for scum to try to kill you over me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus might have coached whoever’s last scum to target Trendall tbh.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

One other quick thought that occurred to me is that scum will likely target AD as he is the doctor so this twilight could well be his last chance to post.

AD, if you have any blazing insights on who might be scum, now would be the time to share them with us :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum will kill an outed doctor? Now that’s an shocker.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Sorry for the late, internet was bad, I'm on page 29 now....
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 731, Marky Mark wrote:
Salsabil

The new player vibe is NAI but the high postcount and low amount of analysis/reads within that is mildy scummy. Example here of her readslist from pg 24, which is pretty thin on content for that stage of the game
In post 585, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 584, Trendall wrote:
In post 583, AuroraDash wrote:not following the game very well or thinking clearly.
Like I say somebody could do this either as town or mafia, so I do find that slot hard to read.
Fair enough actually. I admit that as a new mafia player I'm struggling to understand the game properly. I still have a suspicion about NorewegianboyEE [(mostly) scum/town] and Titus (scum/null) though. For others, my opinions:
AuroraDash: hard to read cause not many posts, so for now, null
Zurel: (mostly) town/null
TheDuke: not sure yet, so null I guess
Trendall: (I believe) town
Town looter: same as Duke, not sure yet, so null
wiyvern: have literally nothing
Salsabil Faria: town
In post 557, Salsabil Faria wrote:From page 1 to page 19, NorwegianboyEE and Titus went hell bound to prove that the other one is scum here. Now, all of a sudden, NorwegianboyEE unvote Titus by saying that he believes her being a doctor and after that Titus also unvote NorwegianboyEE by saying that she needs a fresh mind to scum read anyone!!! I mean, if it's not a staged performance, then I don't know what else!
I think they both are mafias, they made this strategy on their personal mafia chat thread to uncover a power role by claiming a power role, but as no one is counterclaimed, so they change their strategy again. And I don't believe, in a newbie game, a SE has nothing except a power role.
Do you still believe this? You mentioned it way back and then completely dropped it.

She's also been pretty keen on the AD wagon both days - she was the E-1 vote on D1 and her reasoning in #605 is pretty minimal. I'd like to hear more from her on why she was scumreading him.

Moderate scumread.

English is not my first language and I'm not very good at analyzing/giving arguments yet, struggling with writing deep paragraphs within solid arguments/analysis. I scumread AuroraDash because of Titu's claiming, I also said that if there will be another strong suspect, then I will unvote.
In post 707, Salsabil Faria wrote:
When AuroraDash was on L-1 on Day 1, Titus self-claimed her role being mafia immediately, which looks like (to me), AuroraDash is Titus's scum partner. I will proceed with this reason to vote AuroraDash until there will be found another strong suspect.
VOTE: AuroraDash