fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #7975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 7952, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m pretty pissed rn about being unfairly ganged up on. so tell why I should still gaf about this game?
*hugs*
donut be sad
be happy!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 7959, Gloria Cleary wrote:I just don’t understand why Fidget and MC dump on me after I sincerely apologized. Because I feel really stupid that I did that, got it thrown in my face and two other people dump on me after that.
stuff like this is hard. super easy to say something small and make someone feel terrible. I dont particularly think anyone here should've taken sides cuz it always hurts someone.

hugs for all!

let's forgive and forget :mrgreen:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7971, Flea The Magician wrote:Guess I'm a glutton for punishment, or just trying to be nice...

As town, you were actively asking for me, conftown, to hand you the scroll so you could wield the power of mush.

Your persistence in getting the scroll from me and not doing anything really to help soured my read of you SLIGHTLY. You were still a town read, you were sowing doubt in my mind. I had a fleeting thought once or twice of a scum gambit.

I made my thoughts on the matter known, you made a personal attack.

I got pissed, as was your intent, and handed you the scroll you so desperately wanted. Your actions directly reduced one shot we had at finding scum.

Your apology was noticed, but not accepted. You have acted maliciously so you can simply play with the game mechanics yourself. I have no intention of playing any further games with you, and will /out any game I find myself in with you.

The foundation of good and civil gameplay and of a good player is to attack the argument and position, not the player. Your elitism and gloating are toxic attributes.
I never attacked you personally and it’s really disheartening that you throw my apology in my face and go out of your way to be mean to me for literally no good reason. And you’re the one who’s guilty of making personal atracks. The very worst thing I said was that your read on me was laughably bad and I retracted it and sincerely apologized for it and your response to that is to continue to shit on me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

dont be sad Gloriaaa

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

Gloria, Flea,
*stuffs a fat marshmallow in ur mouths*

beeee happyyyyyyyyyyyy

forgives and forgets and life wills move on. everyone will still love u both <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7972, Bell wrote:
In post 7970, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 7966, MURDERCAT wrote:Maybe cool off for an hour or two and come back, I'm sure Noraa will have posted some gifs to cheer you up by then ^-^
I don't think you are playing against wincon, we are all going to get scrolled at one point or another
Bell is making things needlessly worse. I feel like he’s trying to either mock or antagonize me and I’m honestly in no mood for that. :/
Well, no, I was not. I was asking you to focus on hunting.
What would be helpful is actual advice on what you think I should do with the scroll.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

For the game specifically, I'm starting to TR uno a bit cuz running in and telling everyone he's gonna scroll me isn't really something a scum would do imo. What do u think gloria?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7977, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 7971, Flea The Magician wrote:Guess I'm a glutton for punishment, or just trying to be nice...

As town, you were actively asking for me, conftown, to hand you the scroll so you could wield the power of mush.

Your persistence in getting the scroll from me and not doing anything really to help soured my read of you SLIGHTLY. You were still a town read, you were sowing doubt in my mind. I had a fleeting thought once or twice of a scum gambit.

I made my thoughts on the matter known, you made a personal attack.

I got pissed, as was your intent, and handed you the scroll you so desperately wanted. Your actions directly reduced one shot we had at finding scum.

Your apology was noticed, but not accepted. You have acted maliciously so you can simply play with the game mechanics yourself. I have no intention of playing any further games with you, and will /out any game I find myself in with you.

The foundation of good and civil gameplay and of a good player is to attack the argument and position, not the player. Your elitism and gloating are toxic attributes.
I never attacked you personally and it’s really disheartening that you throw my apology in my face and go out of your way to be mean to me for literally no good reason. And you’re the one who’s guilty of making personal atracks. The very worst thing I said was that your read on me was laughably bad and I retracted it and sincerely apologized for it and your response to that is to continue to shit on me.
Again, I am very sincerely sorry for what I said. I obviously can’t force you to accept my apology but it kind’ve hurts that you continue to throw it in my face. Do you think I’d even bother if I didn’t actually mean it? Obviously NOT!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7981, Noraa wrote:For the game specifically, I'm starting to TR uno a bit cuz running in and telling everyone he's gonna scroll me isn't really something a scum would do imo. What do u think gloria?
I’m sorry, I really can’t think straight but thank you for being you, anyway. You make any game you’re in an absolute delight,

I’ll be back later. <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 7860, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yeah, I did want it because unlike you, I’d actually take out someone who might be scum. You are laughably bad at this game.
This is an attack, it is aimed at me.
I am not obligated to accept your apology. I don't believe you are sincere. This is reflection on me, not you. I've been burned too often in life to accept apologies without action.
In my being mean, I have attacked your attack, your motivations, and your play as a result. I then called out toxic behaviors.
You did not attack my read on you, you attacked me.
The whole problem with this game stage is everyone except me, is a townread. Your behavior was questionable at best, and instead of providing information and working with me/town, you insisted you be scrolled.
Congratulations, you have been scrolled.
You then gloat that my "read was laughably bad" and pulled an "I told you so".
Mush even said after PoE you were one to look at with extreme prejudice.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7978, Noraa wrote:dont be sad Gloriaaa

In post 7979, Noraa wrote:Gloria, Flea,
*stuffs a fat marshmallow in ur mouths*

beeee happyyyyyyyyyyyy

forgives and forgets and life wills move on. everyone will still love u both <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 7980, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 7966, MURDERCAT wrote:Maybe cool off for an hour or two and come back, I'm sure Noraa will have posted some gifs to cheer you up by then ^-^
I don't think you are playing against wincon, we are all going to get scrolled at one point or another
Bell is making things needlessly worse. I feel like he’s trying to either mock or antagonize me and I’m honestly in no mood for that. :/
What would be helpful is actual advice on what you think I should do with the scroll.
Throw it at Pooky, Unowen, or Fidget.
The game is likely over once those three are cleared.
That's my genuine advice.
We will clean up the other two once you eliminate one of them assuming the game does not end.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 7986, Bell wrote:Throw it at Unowen
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7984, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 7860, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yeah, I did want it because unlike you, I’d actually take out someone who might be scum. You are laughably bad at this game.
I am not obligated to accept your apology. I don't believe you are sincere. This is reflection on me, not you. I've been burned too often in life to accept apologies without action.
In my being mean, I have attacked your attack, your motivations, and your play as a result. I then called out toxic behaviors.
The whole problem with this game stage is everyone except me, is a townread. Your behavior was questionable at best, and instead of providing information and working with me/town, you insisted you be scrolled.
I was specifically referring to your use of the scroll which I have since retreated which you persist in failing to acknowledge. You are now basically calling me a liar because you are insisting I am being disingenuous when I’m not and I’m really getting annoyed that you’re still attacking me even after I retracted what I said and sincerely apologized. You are not required to accept it but you ARE requesting to stop throwing it in my face and accuse me of lying about it and to stop slandering me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Spoiler: Notes I gathered from my scroll phase
# Death Curse

|S| Player |T|
|-|---------|-|
|1| Pooky |2|
|1| Fidget |0|
|1| Gloria |2|
|0| Bell |2|
|0| Noraa |2|
|0| Murder |2|

Bell - Shelly VS Bell [TvS]. - solid read
Noraa - Attempted miselim constantly. Tunneled into oblivion by Shelly.

Gloria - Thought same as Noraa
Murder - Big contribution on taking out scum.

pooky - Apathetic, wouldn't be scum.

Bell solve: Pooky/Fidget [MC/Nora/Bell IC]

Spoiler: My Final Verdict
Hit Fidget.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:23 pm

In post 7988, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I was specifically referring to your use of the scroll which I have since retreated which you persist in failing to acknowledge. You are now basically calling me a liar because you are insisting I am being disingenuous when I’m not and I’m really getting annoyed that you’re still attacking me even after I retracted what I said and sincerely apologized. You are not required to accept it but you ARE requesting to stop throwing it in my face and accuse me of lying about it and to stop slandering me.
The quote speaks for itself.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7986, Bell wrote:
In post 7980, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Throw it at Pooky, Unowen, or Fidget.
The game is likely over once those three are cleared.
That's my genuine advice.
We will clean up the other two once you eliminate one of them assuming the game does not end.
I can only choose one and I’d like as much input as possible. I know that if I scroll wrong, the game is still winnable but it would be nice if the game would end with me holding the last scroll.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7990, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 7988, Gloria Cleary wrote:
The quote speaks for itself.
Fine, I give up. You clearly don’t want to listen to what I have to say and are ironically reading everything I say about it “with extreme prejudice”.

Yes, because that’s exactly how it looks to me. If you said something really stupid in the heat of the moment in a game and immediately and sincerely apologized and that individual threw it back in your face and continued to berate you for it, how would you feel? I can’t take what I said to you back. The very best I can do is to retract the offensive comment and sincerely apologize for it. I really don’t know what else you expect me to do?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

Maybe I wuz being too nice with the marshmallows.

*gets out the duct tape*
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7989, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Notes I gathered from my scroll phase
# Death Curse

|S| Player |T|
|-|---------|-|
|1| Pooky |2|
|1| Fidget |0|
|1| Gloria |2|
|0| Bell |2|
|0| Noraa |2|
|0| Murder |2|

Bell - Shelly VS Bell [TvS]. - solid read
Noraa - Attempted miselim constantly. Tunneled into oblivion by Shelly.

Gloria - Thought same as Noraa
Murder - Big contribution on taking out scum.

pooky - Apathetic, wouldn't be scum.

Bell solve: Pooky/Fidget [MC/Nora/Bell IC]

Spoiler: My Final Verdict
Hit Fidget.
Thoughts about UnOwen?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:40 pm

At no point have you directly retracted the comment. [That I've seen.] An apology does not retract the comment, and while I do believe you were not completely malicious in intent, the intent was still to piss me off.

I say stupid stuff regularly. I do not attack people, however. There was a line, and it was crossed. The best thing you can do, is learn from it and not make that mistake again, and accept on this occasion, the mistake cannot be rectified and move on.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7987, Noraa wrote:
In post 7986, Bell wrote:Throw it at Unowen
Fidget’s read on Pooky, right or wrong, didn’t really read scum motivated to me. I’m kind’ve not really buying Owno sincerely believing he’s the the one who’s going to take down deep wolf you. I’m really just not buying it. No matter how sincerely he’s expressing it, I just don’t believe anyone honestly believes that you’re ever scum here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:41 pm

UNOwen was not mentioned at all in a way that was worth noting, which is why my scroll order was Fidget > UNOwen.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 7995, Flea The Magician wrote:At no point have you directly retracted the comment. [That I've seen.] An apology does not retract the comment, and while I do believe you were not completely malicious in intent, the intent was still to piss me off.

I say stupid stuff regularly. I do not attack people, however. There was a line, and it was crossed. The best thing you can do, is learn from it and not make that mistake again, and accept on this occasion, the mistake cannot be rectified and move on.
I said I retracted that comment. That means, I disavow it. What more do you want?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:43 pm

In post 7998, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 7995, Flea The Magician wrote:At no point have you directly retracted the comment. [That I've seen.] An apology does not retract the comment, and while I do believe you were not completely malicious in intent, the intent was still to piss me off.

I said I retracted that comment. That means, I disavow it. What more do you want?
In post 7995, Flea The Magician wrote:The best thing you can do, is learn from it and not make that mistake again, and accept on this occasion, the mistake cannot be rectified and move on.