UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (2)Persivul;Knightmare491;

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (2)PranaDevil;popopopopopopo;

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(3):Riabi;UnaBombaH;GeorgeBailey;

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2020-05-11 11:14:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.

Riabi is being replaced. Nobody has been prodded.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Tue May 05, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 849, PranaDevil wrote:I'm ignoring everything Persivul is directing at me as of now, because it does not benefit town.
I showed that five people (including yourself) were lined up to lynch mavs D2, and so my result saved him. Since that hurts scum, it shows that I'm likely town.

That benefits town.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Persivul »

George is probably scum. He hasn't posted yet today, but he's been on yesterday and today.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:08 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Persivul: there were certain players (including BUT NOT limited to just off the top of my head but there might be more: George Bailey & UnaBombaH) that seemed to believe a double miller set up. You have now pointed out that they expressed interest in my lynching after Drew flipped green. That would mean that they believed a double miller set up and resisted a Drew lynch but have wanted me lynched implying I fake CC’ed him vs sticking to the two miller setup. Any thoughts on this? I do realize that would mean both Una and George would be scum together or this theory would be NAI. Hell, Panda voted me immediately and we saw how that turned out.

Of all the players you’ve pointed out, I think Riabi’s looks the worse. He was gung-ho for a Drew lynch and had posted about absolutely rejecting whatever Drew was saying and then expressed interest in a lynch of me after the Drew flip. Idk how scum would handle this situation if they doubled down on the back to back double miller mislynched but this is what I’d picture. 578 does strike me as weird as he pushes a pursuit of Prana vs Luca who was also being suspected. The fact he ignored the Luca push and instead picked the Prana push seems possible Luca(now popo)/Riabi scum team as he was trying to deflect suspicion away from popopo.

Personally I’m okay with a Prana lynch, but I do also think popopo/Riabi might be a thing. Voting Riabi while he was just being replaced seems in poor faith, so I’ll join Tanner in the push of popopopo.

Vote: popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:52 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i agree with prana that persi is extremely sus. my scumread on prana from yesterday i think was more of a playstlye thing, as the setup spec has continued.

im still down to get on knightmare but i really dont see why we dont lynch persi today. he lied about his claim, and checking the miller with a 1 shot just seems dumb to me. (and not true)
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Tanner »

... Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees how bad this above post is.

You were scumreading Prana. You were Townreading Persivul. Where is the progression on either of those? What has made you suspect Persivul, other than him withholding he's 1shot? What do you think about my post saying that's a towny thing to do? What do you think about Prana's non-setup specc posts? What do you think about my post "casing" you? What do you think about
literally anything else
in the game?
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 853, mavsfan41 wrote:@Persivul: there were certain players (including BUT NOT limited to just off the top of my head but there might be more: George Bailey & UnaBombaH) that seemed to believe a double miller set up. You have now pointed out that they expressed interest in my lynching after Drew flipped green. That would mean that they believed a double miller set up and resisted a Drew lynch but have wanted me lynched implying I fake CC’ed him vs sticking to the two miller setup. Any thoughts on this?
As noted, at least 5 people were thinking that way. So, some of them had to be town. Some explained that you don't let a single miller go to lylo, so you wouldn't let a second one do so, which seems reasonable. I don'tr know how you tell the difference between towns with that thinking, and scum being opportunistic.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VOTE: popo

The fact that Farside was NK'd n1 over an IC has to be a tell.

The only alive players from her scumreads are Persi and Luca/popo.

I think trying to read Drew's wagon is pretty messy. That wagon was pretty widely regarded as that day's lynch, going with it or going against it isn't really alignment telling.

I think Panda's wagon is more telling, and pop's vote there felt odd.
In post 783, popopopopopopo wrote:Just imagine for one second that persivul IS scum, of course he would claim 1 shot today because he cant confirm his role any longer because no1 else has outed there role in thread.
1-shot would make sense with double miller since it's expected they both claim d1. It sounds like it compliments the setup.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ruby Red replaces Riabi.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

georgebailey is scum lmfao

anyways sup
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

from what i've read i know there were some miller shenanigans in this game

jsut wanted to say that if you think some 100% rule like "don't let a miller live to lylo" then do yourself a favor and buy a one way ticket to stupidtown
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

agree that farside nk means something, disagree that it's as simple as her scumreads

based on experience and also being a high IQ genius, kills like that come more often from someone familiar with the player that sees them as a threat as town, so familiarity would be more indicative than current reads -- scum can just as easily be in that players nullreads and are just taking precautions in case the reads shift later
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

also prob indicates that the IC's reads were whack
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

so far idrk who on this playerlist would be the most familiar with farside as a 2007 joindate player, although searching farside's posts it seems like pers is pretty familar with her, at least based off these:

In post 2308, farside wrote:
In post 2303, farside wrote:/in mini

Mod: Please put my in with Persivul.

Hi handsome!
In post 11, farside wrote:
In post 10, Persivul wrote:VOTE: farside

^That's a vote for hottest babe on the site BTW
VOTE: persivul
For trying to buddy me and rub my ego.

:wink: good to see you handsome.
so i'm just gonna put that fact down on the ground and then take like three steps back without saying anything but still maintaining eye contact
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

IC's reads weren't whack, they didn't have any reads. (I mean wake)
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

from how fast i blazed through reading eve's iso though (given my mach-12 rate of reading given my astronomical IQ) it seemed like she had reads, though?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

oh shit i forgot to VOTE: georgebailey
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

panadevil is also on the list of people liable to know / fear farside given a 2010 join date

interesting that him and pers are crossvoting atm
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 855, Tanner wrote:... Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees how bad this above post is.

You were scumreading Prana. You were Townreading Persivul. Where is the progression on either of those? What has made you suspect Persivul, other than him withholding he's 1shot? What do you think about my post saying that's a towny thing to do? What do you think about Prana's non-setup specc posts? What do you think about my post "casing" you? What do you think about
literally anything else
in the game?
Oh no, it was a garbage post for certain, I'm trying to keep in my mind that, from my eyes, scum is between you or popo, and so don't immediately wish to side with you against popo.

It's entirely possible you've targeted popo because I'm the one who's spotted the scum must be between us three and it clearly makes sense, so hope to build a case there. Simultaneously, popo could be trying to buddy me with their post to make me side with them by saying they suddenly find me town. My ISO of you both will shed some light on it, and I will do both of them tomorrow, because today is going to be busy as all fuck. (See below if you give a toss as to why)
In post 861, Ruby Red wrote:agree that farside nk means something, disagree that it's as simple as her scumreads

based on experience and also being a high IQ genius, kills like that come more often from someone familiar with the player that sees them as a threat as town, so familiarity would be more indicative than current reads -- scum can just as easily be in that players nullreads and are just taking precautions in case the reads shift later
I'd be very careful of this. I felt it was very obvious going into this game that farside and Persivul were friendly. Much as I believe Persivul is scum, for this specific thing, scum could easily look at that, and try and set up Persivul with it further down the line.

Which, if he IS town... would mean they would want to not push him as a lynch after he declared he was a rolecop, because they wouldn't want to be seen to be riding that wave when the time came.
In post 867, Ruby Red wrote:panadevil is also on the list of people liable to know / fear farside given a 2010 join date

interesting that him and pers are crossvoting atm
Is it?

I remember very few people from this site back then. I basically stopped playing in 2012/2013, popped up in 2017 (where I replaced out of most games I joined), and am here now.

As for me and Persivul... if you're trying to set up some form of push towards us being scum together (and that's the vibe I'm getting) I'm going to say that's rather scummy in itself.

In fact... since you joined you said george was scum, but gave no reason for your read. You obviously pushed the fact scum might have killed farside due to knowing how good she is (and highlighted Persivul with it... meaning you are either bussing him, or view him as an easy mislynch due to me pushing him super hard, and others being suspicious of him), and... not much else. A lot of posts, with nothing really said. I'm suspicious of that.

(As an aside, every Wednesday night is board game night, I usually help run a group, but with the quarantine we do it via Tabletop Simulator... and it's stressful as hell to manage, so afterwards I will just rest overnight most likely. Expect only posts related to current ongoing stuff to be posted between now and tomorrow).
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Tanner »

@Ruby
Hello. Why is George scum? Some more "pressing" issues today are the spat between Persi and Prana, any thoughts on that?

@Prana
In post 868, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 855, Tanner wrote:... Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees how bad this above post is.

literally anything else
in the game?
Oh no, it was a garbage post for certain, I'm trying to keep in my mind that, from my eyes, scum is between you or popo, and so don't immediately wish to side with you against popo.

It's entirely possible you've targeted popo because I'm the one who's spotted the scum must be between us three and it clearly makes sense, so hope to build a case there. Simultaneously, popo could be trying to buddy me with their post to make me side with them by saying they suddenly find me town. My ISO of you both will shed some light on it, and I will do both of them tomorrow, because today is going to be busy as all fuck.
So... either you're scum trying to mince my motivations or you're genuinely that self-absorbed. I've been calling popo's slot possible scum for a good while now. Don't try to make it out as if I'm trying to kiss up to you because you did some faulty VCA and got to the conclusion of "oh there must be scum in popo/Tanner".
your eyes on the city.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

If that VCA was faulty... why not try and fix it?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 865, Ruby Red wrote:from how fast i blazed through reading eve's iso though (given my mach-12 rate of reading given my astronomical IQ) it seemed like she had reads, though?
That's interesting too. Since the NK was the IC over the PR, would that mean the IC was killed for her reads?

She scumread Una, Prana and Riabi. popo's partner is probably 1 in those 3.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 3.2Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (1)Ruby Red;

mavsfan41 (0)

popopopopopopo
Luca Blight
(3)Tanner;mavsfan41;GeorgeBailey;

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (2)Persivul;Knightmare491;

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (2)PranaDevil;popopopopopopo;

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(1):UnaBombaH;

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2020-05-11 11:14:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.

UnaBombaH has been prodded.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Fri May 08, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 865, Ruby Red wrote:from how fast i blazed through reading eve's iso though (given my mach-12 rate of reading given my astronomical IQ) it seemed like she had reads, though?
That's why I said wake..........
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 859, Ruby Red wrote:georgebailey is scum lmfao
Why?

If you had to move to prana or popo, which would be your first choice?