[2] Dunnstral:
TheGoldenParadox, Hopkirk
[2] skitter30:
Isis, Infinity 324
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[3] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary, Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Isis »

I like Dunn's explanation for voting TGP. I think maybe he was repeating himself? so I maybe feel bad for not hearing it before. VOTE: TGP
This is E1.

Tweet, Pooky and I don't necessarily solve eachother. I don't think I've ever rolled scum against him and he's pretty slow to townread me when we're T-T and he's stated between games he thinks I would just hoodwink him if I ever rolled scum. That's probably just humility but there's not really any affirmative reason to think he knows how to read me.

I don't want to respond to Jessie's last post because I think we might be talking past eachother and I want to start fresh with her.
I don't want to get stuck in ruts this game.

Skitter's "case" makes me disappointed that's a vanity wagon I'm moving off of, ontop of Infinity's point tons of the reads I presented were from Hopkirk specifically asking me about people, which tends to mean it's people I didn't comment on in the first place specifically because my thoughts were weak and in both directions. It's such a lazy copypasta tell and all the times I've seen it used effectively it's been possible to point at a read that ought to be firm in that phase of game.

Actually VOTE: skitter, I have five days to be vain.
I don't think pressure is going to make or break how TGP gets sorted anyway, the way they play mafia.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 725, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 27, Gypyx wrote:Hello y'all i'm a jester

VOTE: Gloria i just realized your name wasn't "gloria clearly"
let's start with the opening post, which is often a way to get a lot more information than you'd think about a player's alignment. the jester claim is nai for a player who's playstyle and persona is more casual and shitposty, like gypyx, but this vote is good; in general, this post doesn't look overthought like a scum post would.
T E A C H M E S E N P A I
In post 740, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 736, team rocket queen wrote:what do you i currently think of hopkirk/skitter based on my posts?
pooky can you answer this too. or anyone else who is around.
uhhh.... It looks like you're trying to buddy Hoppy against skitter if I'm entirely honest. *swats TRQ* You leave hoppy alone :evil:
In post 764, Isis wrote:Hectic, does this post mean anything to you? https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12109857
Because by the way it predates SS2 and it means nothing to PookyTheMagicalBear. The same way I mean nothing to PookyTheMagicalBear. Absolutely nothing.

Morning Tweet please come back to the thread I need to remember what matters.
Will people stop giving me the sads in this game :(
In post 765, Isis wrote:
In post 763, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 760, Isis wrote:I finished catching up and I agree with TGP's defense of Gypyx not making enough sense, in a scummy way. I like Jessie's version a lot better.
I felt like they really wanted me to believe gypyx was town, what do you think?
That's a weird way to frame it so it makes me unsure what you're asking, it seems to presume TGP is town

fwiw the posts read like scum defending town more than scum defending scum to me more than the other way
Eugh, gotta update my todo to iso them together now as well as separately :(
In post 770, Isis wrote:I need to spend more time treasuring Flea and abusing Hopkirk
I am conflicted. I must swat and protecc hoppy... but I'm getting Isis love...
In post 772, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I can't believe I played a game with you and Hectic and completely forgot about it
In post 787, Morning Tweet wrote:i can see why Pooky thinks Infinity is sorta struggling to justify things. It came off like he was distrusting the thread as a whole's townbloc, but when pressed on it, he explained that he was talking about himself and projecting his concern on the thread as a whole.

I still find other things about Infinity towny. and I don't really think there's scum motivation for casting doubt on the townbloc but not even have any reasoning for it beyond paranoia
Surely this is a good thing to have at least one person questioning the block? Otherwise we get complacent and possibly stop looking at them long term. At least that's my thought. ^_^
In post 788, Infinity 324 wrote:That’s just a personality trait of mine I guess. I’m bad at articulating my feelings, and sometimes if I push myself I can put things into words but often not.
Mood *offers a hug*
In post 794, Morning Tweet wrote:isis is definitely the hero i wanna be the princess she has to fight for (≧ڡ≦)
In post 795, Isis wrote:I will slay so many dragons
THISISSOWHOLESOMEIDEMANDMANGA!
In post 808, skitter30 wrote:
it's ok, if you wait a bit more i will eventually become an un-limmable shining beacon of towniness, it sometimes just takes a bit more to kick in than other games :)
:cool: I'm waiting and prepared :D
In post 821, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Or there's just a magical force shield over England that keeps the boys over there from getting red pms.
That means all us enbies and women are going to get them all o.o oh gods please no..

[/spoiler]
eugh my attention span has left the building - this is getting seriously hard to do now >.< I'm on Page 34 and will finish catching up in a bit
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 am

aww nuts it ate half my post
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:27 am

EBWOP! even though most of the missing post isn't actually relevant but eh, i pointed it out and people will want to know sooooooo.... ^_^

---
In post 699, Flea The Magician wrote:I need to ISO some people I think, I need to try and confirm some of my reads. TGP for one, infinity, gypx and trq. Will come on a less pain day though :)
Found my TODO list. LEEEEETS GET REEEEAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYY TO WAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL! *straps on mountain climbing kit*

Worst part about this, I'm genuinely super scared of heights :?

Better spoiler this hadn't I? eugh :(

Spoiler: catch up time!
In post 707, Gloria Cleary wrote:I kind’ve like Flea’s enthusiasm and the naturalness of their posting.
See why couldn't you have been this nice in DC instead of being a meanie to me :( I much prefer this Gloria to the elitist Gloria <3

also wow I've been doing post=1234788213 to link posts, knowing you can just #936 it is amazing <3
In post 713, Ydrasse wrote:in an absence of love/cuteposting i think it’s easy to read gypyx as scum because he’s going to naturally feel ~off~ in comparison to everyone else but so far he’s playing like he usually does as town fmpov
I'm doomed. I'm 4 for 4 of being seen as off in games :mrgreen:
In post 27, Gypyx wrote:Hello y'all i'm a jester

VOTE: Gloria i just realized your name wasn't "gloria clearly"
let's start with the opening post, which is often a way to get a lot more information than you'd think about a player's alignment. the jester claim is nai for a player who's playstyle and persona is more casual and shitposty, like gypyx, but this vote is good; in general, this post doesn't look overthought like a scum post would.
T E A C H M E S E N P A I
In post 740, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 736, team rocket queen wrote:what do you i currently think of hopkirk/skitter based on my posts?
pooky can you answer this too. or anyone else who is around.
uhhh.... It looks like you're trying to buddy Hoppy against skitter if I'm entirely honest. *swats TRQ* You leave hoppy alone :evil:
In post 764, Isis wrote:Hectic, does this post mean anything to you? https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12109857
Because by the way it predates SS2 and it means nothing to PookyTheMagicalBear. The same way I mean nothing to PookyTheMagicalBear. Absolutely nothing.

Morning Tweet please come back to the thread I need to remember what matters.
Will people stop giving me the sads in this game :(
In post 765, Isis wrote:
In post 763, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 760, Isis wrote:I finished catching up and I agree with TGP's defense of Gypyx not making enough sense, in a scummy way. I like Jessie's version a lot better.
I felt like they really wanted me to believe gypyx was town, what do you think?
That's a weird way to frame it so it makes me unsure what you're asking, it seems to presume TGP is town

fwiw the posts read like scum defending town more than scum defending scum to me more than the other way
Eugh, gotta update my todo to iso them together now as well as separately :(
In post 770, Isis wrote:I need to spend more time treasuring Flea and abusing Hopkirk
I am conflicted. I must swat and protecc hoppy... but I'm getting Isis love...
In post 772, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I can't believe I played a game with you and Hectic and completely forgot about it
In post 787, Morning Tweet wrote:i can see why Pooky thinks Infinity is sorta struggling to justify things. It came off like he was distrusting the thread as a whole's townbloc, but when pressed on it, he explained that he was talking about himself and projecting his concern on the thread as a whole.

I still find other things about Infinity towny. and I don't really think there's scum motivation for casting doubt on the townbloc but not even have any reasoning for it beyond paranoia
Surely this is a good thing to have at least one person questioning the block? Otherwise we get complacent and possibly stop looking at them long term. At least that's my thought. ^_^
In post 788, Infinity 324 wrote:That’s just a personality trait of mine I guess. I’m bad at articulating my feelings, and sometimes if I push myself I can put things into words but often not.
Mood *offers a hug*
In post 794, Morning Tweet wrote:isis is definitely the hero i wanna be the princess she has to fight for (≧ڡ≦)
In post 795, Isis wrote:I will slay so many dragons
THISISSOWHOLESOMEIDEMANDMANGA!
In post 808, skitter30 wrote:
it's ok, if you wait a bit more i will eventually become an un-limmable shining beacon of towniness, it sometimes just takes a bit more to kick in than other games :)
:cool: I'm waiting and prepared :D
In post 821, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Or there's just a magical force shield over England that keeps the boys over there from getting red pms.
That means all us enbies and women are going to get them all o.o oh gods please no..

eugh my attention span has left the building - this is getting seriously hard to do now >.< I'm on Page 34 and will finish catching up in a bit
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Flea, I was dumb, forgive me and I promise to spend an eternity and a half trying to make that up to you? <3

I’m still iffy about Dunn but I do think TGP’s vote on him is bad, unless TGP can convince me their town and why they’re convinced Dunn is scum, I’m probably going to vote there. It bothers me that they only cased Gypyx and both are focused so much on Jessie but throw out a vote on Dunn with really bizarre reasoning.

I also think Skitter is town and that means she’s probably better at reading Dunn than I am.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:40 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 876, Isis wrote:he's pretty slow to townread me when we're T-T
Excuse me but I have you solved 3 minutes into this game with a dance proposal :3
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 881, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 876, Isis wrote:he's pretty slow to townread me when we're T-T
Excuse me but I have you solved 3 minutes into this game with a dance proposal :3
The two of you in this game, remind of characters from a tele novella. :lol:
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:17 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: taylor for this terrible vote and the "cutest" shit is not town
said this at the start of the game, but this is worth repeating. the vote was poor, the justification was poor, the entire post surrounding it didn't seem like "town naturally trying to enter rvs.
In post 495, Dunnstral wrote:MT! Why are you and Infinity voting for my slot
this is a nullscum question to ask in rvs when you could have just... read the posts?
In post 530, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 529, Hopkirk wrote:Hey Dunn, how come you're now the lone vote on a wagon :giggle:
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

I read their 4 post iso, this seems acceptable
no reasoning for this vote, at all. i'm being attacked for my vote on dunn but i explained my thoughts on the slot at the beginning of the game, where as dunn all but naked votes me.
In post 822, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 687, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i think the entire concept of a d1 townbloc is flawed, although the relative naturalness of it makes me question it far less. gypyx and gloria look town, as do ydrasse and infinity. i'm really going back and forth on pooky, but settling in on a slight townlean on them. hopkirk is still town, and i'm much less confident in isis, so VOTE: dunnstral this slot has been fairly bad from the beginning and has not gotten better.
I don't think TGP is town and this post deserves pressure
again, stating the read without actual reasons until it was questioned later.
In post 825, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:That's a weird thing to say.
I may have worded it weird.

I think his post is blatantly bad in that after not posting for 400 posts he looks, sees me voting him, and naked votes me by saying my slot has always been bad

And their is general low-effort coming from them to try to get a good scumread
i'm really confused as how you're attacking me as low-effort and naked voting when... you did almost the exact same thing to me?

i find it incredibly interesting that i'm attacked for low-effort voting dunn without a significant amount of reasoning but dunn is not attacked for the exact same thing, which makes me incredibly suspicious that at least one of the people using that line of reasoning are simply chainsawing on an easy argument.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am

DIVA FLEA TIME. Let's do this and get caught up and maybe kick a hornet nest, I dunno, we'll see how I feel.

Spoiler: Finished catching up

I think his post is blatantly bad in that after not posting for 400 posts he looks, sees me voting him, and naked votes me by saying my slot has always been bad

Looking back, it's certainly an interesting vote. As I'm reading it I'm seeing a lot... but there's almost nothing actually there. "I think this slot could be better"... huh. I'm pretty sure if I walked in on this vote it'd scream at me? Or would it flex? hmm...
In post 831, skitter30 wrote:i support and endorse the tgp wagon
I would hope so considering your vote is there... what's the motivation behind a post like this? Whats the intended effect? DO THE ROAR.
In post 848, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 846, team rocket queen wrote:so do you think it is alignment indicative if other people have information?
yes.
But pookybear we all have information, we all know our roles, we all have suspicions and we all have reads. Did... did you not get a role pm? :(

OK caught up, next up!
The Golden Paradox
- Deliberately omitted from the rest of this post because I'm going in there anyway.

*Grabs scuba tank and snorkel*
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:53 am

I wouldn't let not getting a role pm stop me from posting in a Hectic game with all my favorite people
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:36 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 876, Isis wrote:I don't want to respond to Jessie's last post because I think we might be talking past eachother and I want to start fresh with her.
it's like, hm, okay,

so you say that you think that i am good as mafia:
In post 403, Isis wrote: she's excellent at scum
In post 748, Isis wrote:I think you're great at scumplay
and also that i haven't towntold:
In post 698, Isis wrote:Jessie mostly hasn't towntold yet and has touched on a lot of topics where I'd expect her to have towntold.
but i know that you know that i know what the version of or whatever post that gets me townread looks like

so it feels like that way of trying to read me should be logically inconsistent from your pov? but idk if that's alignment indicative

like had i taken the setup speculation to extremes would you have thought, ah yes she is town?
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:37 am

In post 876, Isis wrote:I want to start fresh with her.
but also this is okay with me too of course
please call me jessie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:51 am

OK TGP review a go-go baby!

Spoiler: TGP - CW: Awful song.
In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hopkirk is painfully obvtown and anyone not seeing this should be launched into oblivion
In post 58, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:Flea The Magician- Don't let the name fool you, Flea is really more of a sorcerer.

Ydrasse- With both Flea and Ydrasse around its sure to be a magical game.
Sorcery happens in a flash, magic takes time and effort.

Basically I buy the pre-made tricks and just make them look good ;)

Heeeey Ydrasse, no clue who you are but this seems promising already :D

VOTE: Hopkirk - You almost made a reference, but failed.
hate this
Why?
[quote="In post 109
In post 65, Infinity 324 wrote:ydrasse you're supposed to make a joke or personable comment this is
mafia
there are
rules
infinity looks town here
In post 84, Tayl0r Swift wrote:first!
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:I’d like to hear from Taylor as soon as possible that she isn’t going to make mean statements like that any more.
i never said anything that wasnt true. i AM cuter than you. and i WONT apologize. cant handle it? maybe this isnt the game for you.
VOTE: hopkirk for being needy and not accepting me as the cutest.
VOTE: taylor for this terrible vote and the "cutest" shit is not town

i suggest launching taylor and flea today[/quote]
Why? Taylors entrance and play felt natural. Both of these are RVS stage posts. You say you can read opening posts by people, I want you to fully elaborate on these for me for me :)

In post 277, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hmm isis's focus on me being serious in rvs is weird but that's a recent playstyle thing of mine and i think more information can be gleaned out of a few opening posts, specifically interactions, and i am liking hopkirk's posting enough to townlean him; both taylor and flea felt off at that point but my flea read is now at dead null

did not know gloria was an alt but that explains a bit
hmm VOTE: isis that's a really off thing to focus on your part

pedit: jesus christ this game is moving fast
In post 277, TheGoldenParadox wrote:PLZ TO YEET TAY AND FLEA - ESPESH TAY! but amma vote Isis based on self-meta
The progression on me feels off and the vote just seems weird for someone so convinced...
In post 687, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i think the entire concept of a d1 townbloc is flawed, although the relative naturalness of it makes me question it far less. gypyx and gloria look town, as do ydrasse and infinity. i'm really going back and forth on pooky, but settling in on a slight townlean on them. hopkirk is still town, and i'm much less confident in isis, so VOTE: dunnstral this slot has been fairly bad from the beginning and has not gotten better.
"oh no! townblock bad! but wait.. it's natural! ok ignore me. Here's some reads, some eeeeeh and a vote based on my RVS analysis.

ACTUAL FREAKING CONTENT
(I'm in shock O.O;)
Seriously go look, it's weirdly focused on Gypx but still. Potential partner? Hmmm...

In post 732, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 731, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 729, TheGoldenParadox wrote:specific situations not being day 1 of a silent star game
glad we have an expert on silent star games (this post mostly for isis)
obviously i'm not an expert on silent star games and i haven't played one, but ONLY setup speccing on d1 with literally no information on a game that is known to be complex and have twists and turns without a single read on a player in the game is terrible.
Soooo... what's your readlist looking like? Other than totesscum Dunnstrad and BESTTOWN gypx?

In post 739, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 615, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 611, Hopkirk wrote:You feel very nullish. What are your reads looking like Jessie?
i do feel nullish to me as well. no particularly strong reads, just some thoughts/feelings. dunnstral wants me to place a vote so i will get on this shortly.
the only person i really feel you've expressed an actual read on is gypyx from this point on?
DAMNIT I STARTED CHOKING ON A PRETZEL.
In post 883, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: taylor for this terrible vote and the "cutest" shit is not town
said this at the start of the game, but this is worth repeating. the vote was poor, the justification was poor, the entire post surrounding it didn't seem like "town naturally trying to enter rvs.
In post 495, Dunnstral wrote:MT! Why are you and Infinity voting for my slot
this is a nullscum question to ask in rvs when you could have just... read the posts?
I'm pretty sure we're out of RVS at this point... not only that... Dunn rep'd in as of - an hour after Hectic declared the replacement. 495 came 30 mins after the replace in was announced.

This feels hella strechy, me no likey. Could just be Dunn wants to bounce into the game and get a little more info on where the slot is standing, start building information in realtime and start reading people.

In post 530, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 529, Hopkirk wrote:Hey Dunn, how come you're now the lone vote on a wagon :giggle:
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

I read their 4 post iso, this seems acceptable
no reasoning for this vote, at all. i'm being attacked for my vote on dunn but i explained my thoughts on the slot at the beginning of the game, where as dunn all but naked votes me.
ITS LIKE RAAAAAEEEEAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNN ON YA WEDDING DAY!
*puts on faer wellies and raincoat*
In post 822, Dunnstral wrote:
I don't think TGP is town and this post deserves pressure
again, stating the read without actual reasons until it was questioned later.
IT'S A FREEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEE WHEN YA'VE ALREADY PAID!

i'm really confused as how you're attacking me as low-effort and naked voting when... you did almost the exact same thing to me?
IT'S THE GOOD ADVIIIIIIIIICE THAT YOU JUST DIDN'T TAAAKE
i find it incredibly interesting that i'm attacked for low-effort voting dunn without a significant amount of reasoning but dunn is not attacked for the exact same thing, which makes me incredibly suspicious that at least one of the people using that line of reasoning are simply chainsawing on an easy argument.

Better look at a vote count, I'm happy voting here.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 am

hi! do like, visualization exercises help you?
please call me jessie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:55 am

Of course I broke it again.
EBWOP!
Spoiler: TGP - CW: Awful song.
In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hopkirk is painfully obvtown and anyone not seeing this should be launched into oblivion
In post 58, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:Flea The Magician- Don't let the name fool you, Flea is really more of a sorcerer.

Ydrasse- With both Flea and Ydrasse around its sure to be a magical game.
Sorcery happens in a flash, magic takes time and effort.

Basically I buy the pre-made tricks and just make them look good ;)

Heeeey Ydrasse, no clue who you are but this seems promising already :D

VOTE: Hopkirk - You almost made a reference, but failed.
hate this
Why?
In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 65, Infinity 324 wrote:ydrasse you're supposed to make a joke or personable comment this is
mafia
there are
rules
infinity looks town here
In post 84, Tayl0r Swift wrote:first!
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:I’d like to hear from Taylor as soon as possible that she isn’t going to make mean statements like that any more.
i never said anything that wasnt true. i AM cuter than you. and i WONT apologize. cant handle it? maybe this isnt the game for you.
VOTE: hopkirk for being needy and not accepting me as the cutest.
VOTE: taylor for this terrible vote and the "cutest" shit is not town

i suggest launching taylor and flea today
Why? Taylors entrance and play felt natural. Both of these are RVS stage posts. You say you can read opening posts by people, I want you to fully elaborate on these for me for me :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:57 am

In post 889, team rocket queen wrote:
hi! do like, visualization exercises help you?
Nope! I get over stimulated or my brain just goes off on tangents.

I either end up playing Minecraft or BoI for a bit, listen to some music, or in worst cases I have to go lay on my bed, fully relax and have some white noise rain stuff played from my phone to try and reset my brain.

asoftmurmur.com is amazing btw.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lol flea is town. TGP is at E-1 btw.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:01 am

In post 880, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Flea, I was dumb, forgive me and I promise to spend an eternity and a half trying to make that up to you? <3
As I said, actions over words <3 I be watching you :P
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:02 am

In post 891, Flea The Magician wrote:I get over stimulated or my brain just goes off on tangents.
ah, i think we are similar in some ways
In post 891, Flea The Magician wrote:asoftmurmur.com is amazing btw.
thankyou for this!!
please call me jessie.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 am

this playerlist is amazing.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:04 am

In post 892, Infinity 324 wrote:Lol flea is town. TGP is at E-1 btw.
Looked like E2 to me?
in that case,
INTENT TO HAMMER

We got a few irl days to go, no point wasting talk time
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 895, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this playerlist is amazing.
I agree I’m enjoying playing with y’all

Also I got it wrong TGP is only at E-2
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 892, Infinity 324 wrote:Lol flea is town. TGP is at E-1 btw.
Yeah and I probably never want to hear that song ever again. :P

Are you sure it’s E - 2? The VC says that there’s 5 votes or did I miss one?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:14 am

In post 898, Gloria Cleary wrote:Are you sure it’s E - 2? The VC says that there’s 5 votes or did I miss one?
five votes is e-2
please call me jessie.