Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 927, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think nom is town without reading?
What makes you think I haven’t read? I haven’t fully caught up, but I’ve read enough. They’re Town. I’ve been surer about other things in games before, but I really do think that slot is just Town. I’m trying to decide which one of you is the Scum hiding behind the bad push still, and I’m not sure. I would say Rathe, but it’s not clear.
yes rathe is scum good job andres

hop on the wagon, buddy
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 974, osuka wrote:
In post 906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:I just think she's lurky as scum.
In post 734, Titus wrote:
VLA until Monday
:wink:
quit the angleshooting dogshit please
????

im just saying that I was accusing Titus of lurking b4 she went v/la despite Titus and peta claiming that I didn't
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 965, osuka wrote:
In post 758, petapan wrote:anyway, the answer is only ever going to boil down to "i've played with dgb before and the things you are claiming are strange amount to playstyle quirks rather than anything alignment indicative". that's unlikely to satisfy you and i absolutely do not give a fuck

on a skim of the noughts and crosses game i actually think save the dragons is qualitatively different here than he was in that game, BUT that is an unusual setup and not nearly as familiar with him based on a small sample so i wouldn't strongly base my read of him off that. do think he's playing the game in a towny way
he just flipped town in a previous game of ours and he was most definitely playing _very_ differently

is it a leap to assume he was town in noughts and crosses?
no, he was scum in that game which is why dwlee was voting him.

i assue you're talking about 2205? what do you see about him here that you think is different?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by petapan »

actually on looking on it myself that's an incredibly dumb question as the difference is fairly obvious. let's skip that question and go to the next step: do you think his difference in play means something in terms of his alignment?
free crypto
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm not really sure why my play is different. I started this game overextended and didn't want to process the arguments going on related to dgb telling us not to claim. So I kind of just decided to wing it. I think that's why.

I relied on my gut in both this and 2205.

Rathe screamed town in sibyl elegy and isnt doing that here so it's worth my vote now
aka Fenrir
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 966, Nero Cain wrote:is that something you'd do over DOTW or is DOWT still scummier for you guys?
@ the hood
If you mean DGB I'd still go that way
In post 974, osuka wrote:
In post 906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:I just think she's lurky as scum.
In post 734, Titus wrote:
VLA until Monday
:wink:
quit the angleshooting dogshit please
What is angleshooting?
She/They

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 979, Save The Dragons wrote:Rathe screamed town in sibyl elegy and isnt doing that here so it's worth my vote now
thats fair
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:neutral:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.7
Nero Cain (4) :
nomnomnom - Rathe - Petapan - Titus
Petapan (2) :
Titus - Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West (2) :
ssbm_Kyouko -Anya
Rathe (2) :
Save The Dragons - Osuka
nomnomnom (1) :
VFP
Dwlee99 (1) :
Derek12
Anya (1) :
DrippingGoofball
Dunnstral (1) :
Dwlee99
Osuka (1) :
Andresvmb

Not voting (2) :
- Dunnstral - T3

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
still looking for a Derek12 replacement

flavor
video number 947
summary - Megalovania variation
would recommend ? - not rlly lol
bottom text
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 951, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:What if we just linked arms, sang a happy song, and yeeted Dunnstral out of this atmosphere?
I can always get behind a Dunnsrtal yeet, context be damned.
In post 953, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
That's your job to figure out

I can make it easier moving forward
sorta felt like this was a cheeky town response. He's not a terrible d1 elimination b/c he'll just eat up night actions and/or be unreadable for the rest of the game.
I thought we were supposed to find the mafia?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 955, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 953, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
That's your job to figure out

I can make it easier moving forward
sorta felt like this was a cheeky town response. He's not a terrible d1 elimination b/c he'll just eat up night actions and/or be unreadable for the rest of the game.
But then he didn't make it easier :(
I was not anticipating day 1 being so far from completion
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 983, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 1.7
Nero Cain (4) :
nomnomnom - Rathe - Petapan - Titus
Petapan (2) :
Titus - Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West (2) :
ssbm_Kyouko -Anya
Rathe (2) :
Save The Dragons - Osuka
nomnomnom (1) :
VFP
Dwlee99 (1) :
Derek12
Anya (1) :
DrippingGoofball
Dunnstral (1) :
Dwlee99
Osuka (1) :
Andresvmb

Not voting (2) :
- Dunnstral - T3

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
still looking for a Derek12 replacement

flavor
video number 947
summary - Megalovania variation
would recommend ? - not rlly lol
I come back and see this vc VOTE: Rathe
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 968, osuka wrote:
In post 778, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wow both Anya and kyuoko are scum.
is your case on anya that she is voting a slot you like?
Are you high?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:15 am

VOTE: Nero Cain

The neighbors are still scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:17 am

Dunnstral is the biggest lurksack of the game right now.

petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:304 - this seemed disingenuous. you had to have known most of the votes you were referring to weren't of substance
really? how am i supposed to know that? a lot of the votes were earlygame sheepvotes, how am i to judge substance there
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:312 - It really seems like your argument here was predicated on the idea that Dwlee must be scum because he made an 'easy' argument...which is just a weird jump to me. or you're thinking that the DGB vs Dwlee convo had to be TvS? which again I don't like that assumption
i don't think it's a jump at all that scum often like to argue from a place of "correct" logic because it gives them a sort of high ground. but we are talking about a gutread i formed off page 1 here
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:Your interactions with kyo and posts where you've mentioned them have just seemed strange to me. like it hasn't seemed to me like either of you put your heart into it. especially for someone you've said you're unsure of. I would've expected a lot more inquisitiveness from you, based on how you've been pushing other players:
kyouko barely posts dude. i can try to pry content out of him but if he's not going to play ball i can't do a whole hell of a lot. i don't see how i'm worse in that regard than virtually anyone else in the game. in fact i've been more aggressive than most in trying to force him to say more, although i don't think that's a towntell for me
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:648 - you asked me specifically about any reads I had because I was focusing on you too much so I gave you 639. the only thing you responded to my read list with was your response to my scum read of you.
i didn't find your other reads worth commenting on. they were
fine
and even believable but not all that developed and didn't give me very much to go off
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:753 - can you explain your reads on why anya is scummier than kyouko. You've said it a couple times but I haven't seen you say why
because kyouko, lately, has had a trickle of reasoning and i don't think scum comes out trying to force a scumread on you, where anya has largely fallen off the map after the early game and has only emerged to sheep kyouko
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:840 - you don't find it strange that something in the pt magically happened and the anya/kyo thing evaporated?
i really don't know and it's hard to gauge with both saying so little. i think it'd be incredibly sloppy play as scum theater because neither has been active enough to earn any trust. is it possible one is scum pocketing the other? i guess. is it an immediate red flag alarm bell for me above all else? not really. i'll keep poking at them when i have opportunities because certainly neither is in the group of townreads i would actively defend
In post 921, Dragon of the West wrote:also, you gave me a hard time for focusing on you so much. and then are like "wait a sec, focus on me again and re-explain your read on me" which I don't know if it's totally scummy, but man it's annoying
see, the reason i asked you about this is because i wanted you to flesh out your read on me, because i still don't really have a handle on you, and this seemed to be the best way to do it. i did hope you'd broaden your view of the game but it hasn't happened in a way that helped me read you better, so this was my alternative.

and the thing is, for someone who has been almost singularly obsessed with me this game, to the point it feels like you have a closet shrine filled with pictures of me, your explanation for your scumread on me is some serious weak tea. it doesn't
feel
like i should be your strongest scumread, based on the words you are putting out here. like, i asked you to back up what you're saying and a lot of what you're pulling has you admitting it's not that strong a point, and yet apparently you still think i'm the scummiest person in the game. what's the deal with that?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:24 am

Post by petapan »

i apologize for that awfully formatted quotestripe wall that will make everyone's eyes bleed but i saw no other option
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:41 am

Post by petapan »

In post 924, Nero Cain wrote:There's at least one scum on my wagon (Titus) so unless you think she's bussing me then I'm town. Nom and Peta are some shade of bad/scummy. There's a risk when you call people scum and that's that they vote you and its not entirely impossible that peta/nom are just sore that I've not liked their posts and think they are scummy.
oh please don't pull the "woe is me" victim act when you're constantly trying to twist people's words against them or make underhanded arguments with regard to lurking

like look at this shit:
In post 860, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like there's some scum motivation in trying to make this game stagnant and I think it's likely scum are posting less on purpose. And I think that peta sitting on a dead wagon would certainly help with a game being stagnant and I particularly hated .

I felt like his reaction was scummy b/c it's hypocritical to me to argue that the wagons are dead and he didn't know where to vote but failed to join the ssbm wagon and the emerging DOTW wagon. Yes, he finally gave some reasoning but I'm not sure why he reacted so violently at first.

It also seems odd that he had no problem vanity voting Anya but when the ssbm wagon was a think he claims he was hesitant.

Perhaps this is nooby arrogance and he can't handle any criticism at all.

is likely a scum post since its sheeping Rathe's reasoning (not that Rathe said he suspects me for it but nom thinks rathe will prob vote me)

[post=nom]nom[/post]
Q: why haven't you moved your vote to anothe wagon?

A: because I haven't felt as good about the other wagons, although i would compromise on them if necessary

normal, sane person logic: oh, i see, that makes sense

nero cain logic: oh my god u r scumz keeping the game dead by not starting wagons!

it's impossible for me to think anyone could legitimately believe this, instead it just reads like someone who wants to ring me up on some idiotic gotcha about how not moving my vote makes me scum. at a very basic level i think most people get that not everyone uses their vote the same way, and that's not an indicator of alignment. but nero doesn't care about that, he's not interested in my actual perspective, he just wants an excuse to attack me for not dancing to a set of conditions he's made up on the spot. it's the same shit with everyone he's attacked this game
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:43 am

Post by petapan »

and i'm not the only one who is accusing nero of flagrantly misrepping their arguments, at some point when multiple people are saying there's smoke there's a pretty damn good chance there's a fire
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:49 am

Post by petapan »

In post 964, Dwlee99 wrote:Anya I've been convinced, throw DGB on the pile of people I'm willing to lim.
woof
free crypto
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 am

Post by VFP »

The Nero wagon is terrible. Mainly from who's on it alone.
Each one on the wagon give a 1 liner why for my tiny brain why.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 992, petapan wrote:Q: why haven't you moved your vote to anothe wagon?

A: because I haven't felt as good about the other wagons, although i would compromise on them if necessary

normal, sane person logic: oh, i see, that makes sense

nero cain logic: oh my god u r scumz keeping the game dead by not starting wagons!
It's scummy logic when you consider he made this post explaining that I started his push by highlighting his weird vote logic and he answered with this
In post 858, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 855, nomnomnom wrote:there is no way, noooo way that you spend this much time as town going through every single one of my posts, arguing about very little technicalities and inconsequential wording, quality it as "WTF" and that I'm "full of shit", only to settle on peta afterwards, after saying that you're not "worried about the day lynch" (???), I refuse to believe it
there are 6 days to get a lynch and alot of people are barely playing and many to catch up and give content. I don't think its particularly important that we decide the lynch right now. Also, by joining the Peta wagon I was joining the largest wagon. Nothing says I have to vote you just b/c I'm posting about you.
Basically accusing you of being scum for something he is doing himself
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Peta, I'm convinced that if I told you my favorite Wawa smoothie you'd think it was scum-indicative.
I prefer they, thanks :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:00 am

Post by VFP »

In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta, I'm convinced that if I told you my favorite Wawa smoothie you'd think it was scum-indicative.
What is it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 990, petapan wrote:really? how am i supposed to know that? a lot of the votes were earlygame sheepvotes, how am i to judge substance there
lmfao by paying attention to the game