I Hate Stupid People! Alot!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Forum rules
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

I Hate Stupid People! Alot!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:56 am

Post by SaberKitty »

Ok, I just dont' get it. Why are people so incredibly thick? It just drives me mad! of the 3 maf games in'm in right now, 2 of them have thus far said something to the extent of "oohhh, look at that SK are the same initials of both serial killer and saberkitty....let's lynch her, dur*"
OMG, what crap! you can take your stupid logic and shove it! i just want to hop on a flight out of DUI to what ever stupid town they live in and samck them up-side the head. gah!
i knew that if i included this little rant in one of my mafia games, Ant would say, "she's acting violent, i get this
feeling
that she's evil." which i personally think hust means, i don't like that girl and her verbal violence and especially her blue text. let's lynch her.
or in any other game, where people say..." ooh i was just kidding about the SK thing, she took it seriously, she's got something to hide"
YOu have no idea how much i hate stupidity! it's just so...nnnnrrrrggg**!
Seriously, if someone registered the name GoldFish, would you always accuse them of being the godfather, just because thier initials are the same?
ok, i know most of the time this is just one of those "look at me, i'm being so cute- look, i made a funny"- type thing, but i hate it so so so so so much.
new rule: next person who says the stupid sk=sk thing gets voted, on principle, because the town can always use less stupid people

-SK [/rant]

(ok, i realise that this has nothing much to do with mafia, but i needed to vent without geting lynched- ove the thread to off topic if you want, i jsut wanted to get the word out on my hatred of stupid people and thier horrible senses of humor)

* "dur" is the sound I make when making fun of stupid people because it's demeaning and mean. yes, i know i'm a horrible person.
** "nnnrrrggg", a sound of frustration at people who say "dur"
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:49 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

yeah, but it's happened before(some mini-game). but they said it in discworld too- after i saw that i just got angry and posted this.
and when there are so many better arguments... like my perpetual lack of logic, for example. gah.

-SK
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:42 am

Post by SaberKitty »

we already established that i was the serial killer. i was also the serial killer in some random minigame. but just because i've been SK twice does ot mean that it's a legitimate vote. and i didn't post this thread in response to the vote in GME- it was because of the discworld. i thought it was stupid in conjunction with the gme vote. blah

-sk