Application of WOTC

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Forum rules
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:53 am

Post by kraska77 »

No one thinks you're dirt or wants you dead yume.... :?
You make it difficult for people to reach you if you're going to constantly blow things out of proportion by interpreting criticism of your play as a personal attack on you

That being said, I think fire eggs you on unnecessarily from what I've seen in games. but even that was still nothing more than just ceaseless griping about your play and not you...so I don't know where you're getting these ideas from
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:21 am

Post by kraska77 »

Okay I didn't read the thread so I'm sorry if what I say is redundant
But after seeing an attempt to implement wotc in frozen's sign ups, I agree that it's really in bad taste

If you have a problem with someone's play well...that's your problem. If someone's behaviour is abusive, the mods will take care of them so I'm obviously not talking about those. Yume's presence in games isn't even that toxic. I think she only gets really toxic/spammy when people egg her on. don't see why she gets wotc'ed when there are people seriously nauseating to play with who conversly get applauded for their play and are hailed as strong players

Yume's like a snarkysnowman...doesn't hold much influence over the game, barely interacts with anyone, rather lurkish etc I don't really care if she improves her play or not, I just agree with varsoon that variety makes games interesting and I don't really see how her presence is more deterimental to games than many other people I can think of rn
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:44 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 516, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 514, GuyInFreezer wrote:Pft
>game of competitive nature
>fun
GIF, I always have fun!
Even when I get mad and annoyed, I enjoy it!
I especially get a kick out of people yelling at me! I don't know why, but it makes me smile! :)
♡♡♡♡♡