Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Forgot that I needed to post here.
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

yes I know it's Android the typo is an inside joke
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, Ircher wrote:
This was mentioned in the queue thread, but I shall mention it again here to ensure that everyone is aware and so that everyone can find this information easily.

This game is confirmed to contain solely town-aligned players and mafia-aligned players. In other words, there are no Werewolves, there are no Serial Killers, and there are no second Mafia groups.
Btw, I claim
Survivor
. Ircher forgot to explicitly announce there are none of those (it's implied, but not explicitly stated), so I'd like to claim it now to prevent him from announcing it later.

Also, I'm Ascetic Hider with 1-shot of BP/PGO on odd nights. In even nights I'm a compulsive Commuter. You simply can't touch me.
This is something I suggest we leave alone/don't talk on much if any. I think A50 is trying to pull our leg for reactions. I don't see why a survivor claims any of the stuff they just did so soon. It's quite NAI and the votes on A50 are bad.
In post 122, Kublai Khan wrote:VOTE: Almost50

Feels like you're setting up a "hey! I tell bad jokes!" crutch to lean on at a later time.
VOTE: Kublai
I dislike this reasoning the most it's very shallow
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Andriod18 »

VOTE: Lovebird
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 294, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 61, Andriod18 wrote:Forgot that I needed to post here.
What reminded you by the way?

You should post content rather than a naked vote. I'm assuming you're still online right now.
I was reminded by the thread being open and wondering why it said pre game and people posting in it. I dislike Lovebirds posting on the few they have I need to give this game more love than I have but just busy.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Andriod18 »

Lalendra's posting feels honest and earnest. I don't mind having her as town. Hop I want to know more about your JJD townread, I can understand Creature/myloin to some degree but the JJD and Wheme ones are the interesting ones on that list.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Andriod18 »

I suppose lurking and waiting for a wagon to show up isn't going to go well is it? Hm, alright I'll keep up with this game then from here out.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Andriod18 »

Spoiler: Love bird
Lovebird is my most confident scumread for the following posts.
In post 20, Lovebird wrote:Screenplay and Creature confirmed but not posted.
This post feels like shade for no reason it's not needed why did they ask this 'they wanted to point it out'
In post 257, Lovebird wrote:
In post 210, Lalendra wrote:This is very unlike your tone in other games we've played and I'm not sure if you're just trying something new or if you're really as scummy as you're making yourself sound, and that's almost impossible to believe but as of yet I have no other explanation
I think Lalendra is town
In post 508, Lovebird wrote:
In post 347, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 310, Charles510 wrote:UNVOTE:

Sorry Ircher and everybody. 25 players and 13 pages already. Too much for me to keep up with and post any kind of intelligent analysis.

Ircher asked me to sign up as a favor and I did. There's a reason I don't play mafia. I am no good at mafia and I don't really enjoy it. I'll be over in the mish mash forum.

Please go ahead and replace me out.
this reads to me as someone that didnt want to roll scum but did.
This is towny.
Posts like the 2 above are very lazy and feel like posting just for the sake of posting. I'd love for a lovebird wagon to start to get the pressure on them.
(Not to mention the post above isn't even towny in fact it's quite bad.)

Spoiler: A50
In post 107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, Ircher wrote:
This was mentioned in the queue thread, but I shall mention it again here to ensure that everyone is aware and so that everyone can find this information easily.

This game is confirmed to contain solely town-aligned players and mafia-aligned players. In other words, there are no Werewolves, there are no Serial Killers, and there are no second Mafia groups.
Btw, I claim
Survivor
. Ircher forgot to explicitly announce there are none of those (it's implied, but not explicitly stated), so I'd like to claim it now to prevent him from announcing it later.

Also, I'm Ascetic Hider with 1-shot of BP/PGO on odd nights. In even nights I'm a compulsive Commuter. You simply can't touch me.
In post 226, Almost50 wrote:
In post 222, Edosurist wrote:I'm gonna follow Khan here.
VOTE: Almost50
FINALLY! The "I'm gonna follow Khan here." soft-clears KK and implicates Edo. It's almost like he's saying he knows I'm town and is already blaming it on KK. Bad bad vote here.

VOTE: Edosurist

My fellow townies, follow me. Are you ready to lynch a mafioso?

I assume the survivor claim was fake and leading into this second post feels really towny coming from A50. He wanted reactions and he's leading with them i'm confident in town A50.

I already said I townread Lalendra.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 598, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 597, Andriod18 wrote:(Not to mention the post above isn't even towny in fact it's quite bad.)
We're not even sure which post Lovebird's referring to, mine or Charles's.

Which one are u saying is bad?
I'm saying your reasoning for the replace out is bad. The fact Lovebird called it towny is even worse
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

osuka's flip would interest me but I don't think it'd flip scum mostly because he's been a topic of the game for the whole thing.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #855 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 792, Dunnstral wrote:Why does that mean he can't be scum?
Mostly because he's been made out to be a lot more scummy than he really is. I believe Jarjar's super defense play trying to play to survive comes from scum more than it does town posts like:
In post 795, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 793, osuka wrote:
In post 785, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 752, osuka wrote:
In post 567, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 545, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 544, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 543, Vaxkiller wrote:You are not on my town list nor are on anyone elses.
Poppycock!!

rtft
No ones hard defending you or convincing me otherwise including you!
Well no shit no one's hard defending me. How tf does that have anything to do w/ ur read on me?

Like are u basically saying that you're voting me cuz it's easiest?
In post 568, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like isn't that some straight ass backwards thinking?

Scum are always harder to lynch than town because they have people on their side.

The fact that no one is hard defending me should lead Vax to townread me, not scumread me.
not necessarily my guy. maybe in a newbie but definitely not here

nice wifom though
Are you saying that nobody hard-defending someone on day 1 is reason to scum read them?

Nice chainsaw though.
i never said that.

nice misrep though

No but u implied it. ANd if u werent implying it then what is the point of saying it?

I'm calling out Vax because his reason for voting me is terrible. He said that the fact that nobody is defending me is a his reason for voting me.

Do you think that is a bad reason or not?
In post 842, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 840, Ausuka wrote:
In post 835, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:+ doesn't look like he's trying to set up good associatives either.
Teach me how u one can figure this out on day one w/ no flips. How would scum go about setting up good associatives?
By fighting and distancing with one another. Scum do this. He seems more concerned with lynching scum in general than making people look good with his flip.
VOTE: Ausuka
- Osuka and I have been all over eachother for a good part of the game.
- Ausuka supposedly scumreads me.

Read what's quoted and tell me how what Ausuka is saying makes any sense.
Are over defensive with bad shade throwing. He appears to care more about making sure he looks good
VOTE: Jarjar drinks
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 856, JarJarDrinks wrote:What exactly is over defensive?
I think the fact you react so negatively to people speaking bad of you is quite telling. You seem to care way too much about your looks this game and that comes from scum more than town.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #931 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 859, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 858, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 856, JarJarDrinks wrote:What exactly is over defensive?
I think the fact you react so negatively to people speaking bad of you is quite telling. You seem to care way too much about your looks this game and that comes from scum more than town.
I heard you the first time. What posts specifically?
In post 860, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like you quoted 2 posts of mine when u voted. Are you saying I'm being defensive there?

Be more specific.
I don't know how more specific I can be by quoting 2 of your posts and saying I dislike them?
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

@mod V/la for 3 days
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1546 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I'm around finally
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1764 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I'll iso pref later tonight and see if I enjoy that wagon
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1779 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Considering me and Performer are the only wagons that are going to be happening I suppose I'll vote there. I think the votes that make me perk my brow mostly on my wagon are JarJar Gamma and Scioness. I'm not going to promise you if you don't lynch me I'll be more active because that's false this game has not peaked my interest and it's a chore that I always forget I'm here. What I can promise is check ins and give reads in periodic times.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1790 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I'm a VT do as you wish.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1792 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 1791, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1790, Andriod18 wrote:I'm a VT do as you wish.
That's a relief. The only reason I had you in my null-town reads earlier was that I thought you might be a PR who didn't know how to handle your role. That did wear out already, but thanks for the reassurance. Lynching a VT is the next best thing to lynching scum with 16 hours to go.
I would agree if lynching that VT was a good information read but from what I'm getting I'm mostly a policy lynch (an understandable policy lynch but still one none the less)
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1794 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

As long as Perf and Jarjar don't slip through I have no issue with my death.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1796 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

VOTE: Performer
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2116 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2044, wavemode wrote:VOTE: texcat
Can I have your reasons behind this vote on tex? I would join that wagon from the looks of it but I would like to hear your reasons first and see if they match up with mine at all
In post 2078, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

what would you say if I said I had a guilty on your slot
I townread this post no matter how fake it is.
In post 2107, Hopkirk wrote:Andriod18 (9) (L-4) - JarJarDrinks (1410), Creature (1449), Almost50 (1460), Hopkirk (1679), Ausuka (1680), Gamma Emerald (1711), Scioness Sajj (1760), Performer (1765), Flavor Leaf (1772)

This is crazy pure. Android is probably scum still.
The fact you're not voting my sloat is jarring
In post 2113, Lalendra wrote:Happy birthday, 'Murica.
I'll do a full catch up tomorrow morning since it's the 4th, I'm unsober, and nothing that happened last in-game night was what I expected.
I'll hold you too this.

I still dislike Jarjars push on me his smug and defense of I lynch more scum than town is a weak defense and a bad one at that. He goes from: 'I want to lynch the lurker' (who is pushing him the most how convenient) too now 'it's the counter wagon to scum'
VOTE: Jarjar
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2117 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I would comment on Pine but I'm bias in the matter since I know I'm town and both of those wagons are town. It's an easy push to say it's a counter wagon to scum so I'm going to be looking at those people. I do agree with not lynching Vax today because he's a vig
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2121 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2118, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2116, Andriod18 wrote:I still dislike Jarjars push on me his smug and defense of I lynch more scum than town is a weak defense and a bad one at that.
Ok, you called 2 of my posts defensive yesterday and when I repeatedly asked you to explain how they were defensive, you literally had no answer.

So here you are again claiming I'm defending something. Would you care to explain what exactly my "I lynch more scum than town" is a defense of?

Or are you gonna again ignore my question and disappear for 3 days?
I didn't ignore your question in the first place you just didn't like the answer. You acting like you lynch more scum than town so you should have more say in your reads is laughable and something I don't see why town would need to say instead of explaining why I'm scum
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2127 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2123, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2121, Andriod18 wrote:I didn't ignore your question in the first place you just didn't like the answer.
Please point me to the post where you answer this question:
In post 1089, JarJarDrinks wrote: and are the posts you quoted. You say u are scumreading me because I was being overly-defensive in them. Please explain.
You asked me to explain when I already answered the question in the first place.
In post 2039, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1994, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Townies are wrong 90% of the time.
Also, speak for yourself. I'm pretty sure I've lynched more scum than town on this site.
^
This is you trying to make yourself look good it's a defense for no reason other than to get people to listen to you
In post 2125, JarJarDrinks wrote:Also, are you implying that I said that as a reason for people to vote for you? That clearly had NOTHING to do with you.
I implied no such thing but of course you're gonna twist it like that
In post 2126, JarJarDrinks wrote:and did u miss this?
In post 2119, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2117, Andriod18 wrote:I do agree with not lynching Vax today because he's a vig
how do you know that?
Yes I did miss this ty.
It was already talked about a few pages ago
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2128 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

If you have any more questions for me Jar feel free to state them in your next post I'll be back after holiday.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2289 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2254, Flavor Leaf wrote:Jar Jar scum read the fake vig claiming for the sake of fake claiming vig.

I town read Vax for fake claiming vig and taking it back.

Fake claiming vig is scummy and survivalistic.

Vax not only took it back, something I do with claims often from a town perspective, so I see when others attempt to do it, he also did it in a non entirely survivalistic way, and he explained that.

This is TownVax.
I'm good with this
In post 2256, Flavor Leaf wrote:KK and JJ are clearly partners.
Point this out to me? I do scumread both but I'm not the best at getting the A is partner with B
In post 2287, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2285, Flavor Leaf wrote:Let’s lynch KK, then JJ. Calling your bluff here.
nah cuz i could be wrong. Not gonna lynch on an association read.
This is is scummy to me (although let's be honest I'm bias at this point)
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2391 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2321, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2129, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2127, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 2125, JarJarDrinks wrote:Also, are you implying that I said that as a reason for people to vote for you? That clearly had NOTHING to do with you.
I implied no such thing but of course you're gonna twist it like that
here is you implying it:
In post 2121, Andriod18 wrote:You acting like you lynch more scum than town so you should have more say in your reads is laughable and something I don't see why town would need to say instead of explaining why I'm scum
I mean, you're more than implying it. You're p much outright stating it.
Any response?
I'm saying that you saying that you lynch more scum than town means people should listen to you more and I dislike that. I'm not implying that has to do with me I just mean that as a statement in general
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2392 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2336, texcat wrote:Oh another ugly naked vote from wavemode. :/

Now that we have the Vax vig situation sorted out, it seems like A50 was the likely scum kill. I went back to look at A50 to see if there were any clues there. He had an early strong scum read on Edo, but I'm not sure it carried over to Gamma. Towards the end of the day, it looked like he wasn't reading because he voted Ausuka after the IC announcement. He voted Android, and he was pushing people to vote either Performer or Android, but at the very end of day he started thinking that they were both town and that scum had manipulated us into 2 town wagons. Ugh. It still looks like a vig kill.

Could we get some pressure on ArcAngel please? Her vote on Performer was definitely the worst of the lot. She's due for her prod dodge this afternoon, it would be nice for her to see some votes when she pops in.
In post 2337, texcat wrote:JarJar, Your reads list omitted Golden Robster, Hopkirk, Gamma, and Frozen Angel. Why did you omit those 4?
Scumread on tex is now a townread.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2533 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2503, Lalendra wrote:Those are good points. I'm not sure what to make of the language and attitude in KK's posts - as you said, it is his town meta, but would be easy to fake - but the fact that KK ignored the Android wagon is very troubling to me.

As a matter of fact, I also would like to see more from Android.

VOTE: Andriod18
This would imply you scumread KK as my partner yes? Let's change that
VOTE: Kublai Khan
Show