Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #416 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:Nancy will you be the savior of the city?
In post 14, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:yeah! honestly ive got a good feeling abt this game so

so, nancy, about that?
Sorry, I’m still really sick with the flu. As soon as I feel a bit better, I am really stoked to join my hydra partner.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1220 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1115, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not at all, I thought Cloudy was town based on how unwnd interacted with him. Would I trust someone to fact check me like that if I thought they were scum?
I dunno. If you're scum with Unwnd, you'd certainly be willing to have someone talk you out of scumreading them though, like Unwnd got talked out of scumreading you.
What exactly is it about the Cloud-Unwnd interactions that you say makes Cloud town? What says Unwnd talking to town as opposed to awkward SvS?
The fact unwnd
consistently
drew focus towards Cloudy. I doubt scum does that to a buddy.
Read CoC2. Saudade was continually hardbussing my slot and this was a freaking micro, no less. Scum distancing is so ridiculously common on this site, this should never be anyone’s first line of defence.

~Nancy
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6394 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why did u kill us? :(

I never even got to play.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly