Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #203 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 200, Lady Eventide wrote:@Lady Lambdadelta:
Where are you? I was expecting you to be here!~
Life finds a way.

Specifically the way is Borderlands 3.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #333 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 pm

In post 299, Tana and Ephraim wrote:The fact that both LLD and Katsuki have expressed intent to lurk is beyond concerning and I don't think either slot should be left alive past even day 1 if they are lurking.
Where did I express my intent to lurk?

I said I'm not doing shit with this game for a tiny bit because I'm playing Borderlands 3 with friends and it's way more relaxing than thinking about a mafia game.

Actually I was pretty clear about what I was doing.

And given you appear to know better (fuck hydrae I have no idea who is in there) it's a bit suspicious you think I would ever lurk... or if I was lurking I'd ever actively state I was gonna just do it.

Mind explaining yourself?

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #335 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Also seriously I check in wth the thread every few hours to read for my own name or questions to me but I'm not fine tooth combing this thread until I've had fun and y'all can't stop me so

if you want my attention just write my name and I'll get to you. Take a number. Or something.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #338 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm

In post 334, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I took "hey I'm playing borderlands 3" to be expressing an intent to lurk. If you're not expressing said intent, then you don't have to worry about that.
I was moreso talking to Katsuki there given he literally just said he's proxying his vote to Titus whereas I wasn't as clear on how active you were going to be, but I did feel like it would be beneficial to express that for either of you, lurking is sufficient reason to lynch you.
If you think you can threaten either of us into doing something we don't want, perhaps you don't know me as well as I thought you did.

Especially Katsuki. Katsuki active lurking is literally alignment independent because it's how they play. I'll know pretty reliably later on if Kats is town or not so just

Tranquilo. I'll get to this game when I get to it. You want my attention, write my name. I'm reading the whole thread whenever I take a break, just not always responding.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #339 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:46 pm

In post 337, Bitmap wrote:
In post 335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also seriously I check in wth the thread every few hours to read for my own name or questions to me but I'm not fine tooth combing this thread until I've had fun and y'all can't stop me so

if you want my attention just write my name and I'll get to you. Take a number. Or something.
Can you give reads? You haven't contributed yet.
Later. I wanna shoot the mans.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #341 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Like that's such a shitty question actually.

"can you give reads" on page 14 when I'm literally saying I have more interest in my video game.

You want me to give an opinion on a specific thing, quote it and point me at it.

But don't fucking like

"READS LUL" me like you're some kind of low effort poster.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #342 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:49 pm

In post 340, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Again, I'm not telling you to stop doing whatever you're doing. You having said you're playing before the end of the day is good enough for me.
If you feel the need to take that as a threat then you can do so but I doubt you'd take it lying down if I 0 posted either.
Again since I have exactly zero idea who you are, I can't say whether I'd care. There's lots of players who if they posted exactly 0 things on Day 1 I'd poke the mod privately to bring them into thread but...

why are we talking about this

of course I'm gonna play the fkn game

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #345 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:50 pm

In post 343, Bitmap wrote:
In post 341, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like that's such a shitty question actually.

"can you give reads" on page 14 when I'm literally saying I have more interest in my video game.

You want me to give an opinion on a specific thing, quote it and point me at it.

But don't fucking like

"READS LUL" me like you're some kind of low effort poster.
What are your thoughts on Titus vs gameplay?
what posts are you referring to

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #346 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 344, popsofctown wrote:Are you more a shotgun lady or a sniper gal, LLD?
Sniper.

but I'm mostly just a Siren girl. Love me the sirens. so I take a lot of mid to long range elemental stuff and play crowd control with phase lock+critical hits/type advantage DPS.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Amara super fun so far.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #350 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:55 pm

In post 348, Bitmap wrote:
@LLD
In post 167, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Bitmap wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:Gameplay seems much more opportunistic. He has a naked, buzzword filled vote pattern that sought permission/popularity for his vote.

Gameplay is the one who asks if it's ok to be trying hard on page 7.

Are you two buddies? The cognitive dissonance/ selective application is real there.
Is this a chainsaw defense?

And no, we're not buddies. If you have a stronger reasoning I'll gladly vote gameplay.
I've been wondering if Gameplay was chainsawing you actually. You had a wagon based mostly vanity.

RC does his being RC thing. Then Gameplay comes in with his garbage vote on me while randomly saying you're good.
In post 169, Titus wrote:
In post 126, gameplay506 wrote:Is it too early to start with the semi-serious fos's or should I not read too much into what has been posted huh
In post 127, gameplay506 wrote:Just gonna
VOTE: Titus
In post 130, gameplay506 wrote:Idk most players have been joking but Titus is the only one who left an odd feeling in me
Same with bitmap but replace odd with good

Oof sorry if I'm being too serious and ruining the fun, I will go back to my rl now :shifty:
This. It's got nothing but "odd" and "good" which mean nothing for a serious FoS and then his vote.
Why would you call Titus' defense her chainsaw? She's defending herself. That's not chainsaw. That's the opposite of what a chainsaw is.

You on the other hand, attacking Titus in the way you did could be chainsaw defending Gameplay in this scenario.

Definition: Attacking someone who is attacking another player to defend that second player from the first.

As for my opinion on it, Gameplay feels really green. How long has he been playing mafia? That will change my view on him.

Titus is playing like Titus. I'll read her when I start paying more attention to see if she's actually targetting things for manipualtion and control. For now, she's right and you're wrong so...Null leaning scum actually. Titus rarely makes this much sense when she's town.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:09 pm

In post 352, Bitmap wrote:
In post 350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Why would you call Titus' defense her chainsaw? She's defending herself. That's not chainsaw. That's the opposite of what a chainsaw is.

You on the other hand, attacking Titus in the way you did could be chainsaw defending Gameplay in this scenario.

Definition: Attacking someone who is attacking another player to defend that second player from the first.

As for my opinion on it, Gameplay feels really green. How long has he been playing mafia? That will change my view on him.
The way I said "chainsaw defense" was more of a question and not a declaration. I'm not too good at calling it out yet.
In post 350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Titus is playing like Titus. I'll read her when I start paying more attention to see if she's actually targetting things for manipualtion and control. For now, she's right and you're wrong so...Null leaning scum actually. Titus rarely makes this much sense when she's town.
wat?

Sure, let me help you.

Chainsaw defending, lesson 1:

Player A
Player B
Player C

Player A suspects Player B of being scum, and pushes at them.
Player B is struggling or neutral in this exchange.
Player C attacks Player A, with equal intensity, targeting their push at Player B, as opposed to saying why player B is town.

In this case, Player C is Chainsaw Defending Player B. It's often done by scum to build connections for later in the game with townies who will trust them, and to control where lynches will go. Not frequently done Scum onto Scum but as with everything variance is a thing that exists so. Can also be done by a Townie who has genuine belief or conviction and/or a desire to control the town more heavily themselves.

Hope that helped.

As for Titus, Titus recently went through a divorce and has been lethargic since. This Titus is withing Titus ranges. Erratic, strange, but due to events a lot less energetic than normally presented.

The final line about Titus' play is kind of a joke but has some truth to it. Titus as town often will theorycraft in insane ways, perhaps driven by paranoia perhaps driven by a desire to explore all options and cover all bases.

As scum Titus tries to EMULATE this which is hard because the moonlogic is truly out of this world levels of insane. So when Titus makes some level of sense to me/I don't wanna bash my brains in, Titus has higher scum equity.

Not a great tell, especially given the circumstances but it was worth mentioning.

That cover everything?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #355 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:11 pm

also Pops

my favourite BL2 build is Support Siren. You get the healing spec shit, take a sniper and take the ability that allows you to res allies from range by hitting them with your Phaselock.

only works in multiplayer but it's super cool and a lot of fun as a non-intuitive way to play.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:24 pm

In post 359, popsofctown wrote:Hahahahaha LLD thinks I have friends.

Pedit: I think the non Lillaire head is the scummier of the two if that makes Lily feel better (?)

I'll be your friend, if you wanna play BL.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #538 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:11 pm

In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:Yeah pops might be scum but is that actually interesting?

Eventide's push on LLD is zzz "omg you're playing borderlands instead of mafia" give me a break

Gamma spat might make Gamma town and I have no problem with the push on Bitmap

None of these things are actually interesting, they're things that happened in the thread but that doesn't make them actually worth comment unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push.

You trying to make boring things seem more interesting than they really are is scummier than anything pops, Eventide, or Bitmap has said or done.
I dunno about the rest because my engagement level is still very low but this seems like a clear misrepresentation of what Evenstar's view on me was. It was pretty clear from her posting that her concern was that in the manner in which she knows me outside this game she doesn't see the aggro ferocity I put up here, and she has only seen me in one game where she played as my scumbuddy. She feels that there are some surface level similarities between that game and this one and she didn't know if this aggressive and spiky personality was LLD when she plays Mafia or LLD when she is scum.

There's a lot of ways you could describe her stance on me, but she wasn't one of the ones who was concerned with my video gaming. I might even forgive that you mixed up who was who in this debacle but the person who WAS concerned with my video gaming is the person you are currently having it out with (T and E) so I find it odd you would mistake that.

Can you please explain how you came to make this error?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:14 pm

In post 540, popsofctown wrote:What else am I good for!? :D
btw I'm itching for more BL rn.

Do you wanna play BL2 on Steam or BL3 on Epic Game Store?

I really wanna play lol

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:19 pm

In post 544, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 538, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Can you please explain how you came to make this error?
In post 363, Lady Eventide wrote:Oh hi LLD, nice to see you are in fact playing.

Nice counterattack too.

I think you're getting off a bit too easily here, tbqh. I may just be seeing that your play is super consistent regardless of alignment, but...

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
It's possible I actually didn't understand this post, that's fair.

It's also the case though that

-I'm leaning town on you
-Eventide isn't voting you anymore

And the overall point I was making was that I didn't think the push was very interesting. It's possible that I didn't think it was interesting because I didn't actually understand it, but even knowing that I misunderstood it, it's still not an interesting push

-Mercury
In post 367, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 365, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I'm not townreading LLD, but I'm not scumreading her either. I'm not quite sure what your expectations are here: do you think that she's actually been scummy?
I think that she's playing just like how she did in G5 of quals on MU, and she was a wolf there. The highly counter-aggressive persona is very unlike the more casual interactions I've had with her, so I'm trying to figure out if that's Mafia!Lexi in general or Scum!Lexi specifically.

-Eva
Did you miss this post?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #550 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:19 pm

In post 548, popsofctown wrote:
In post 542, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I really wanna play lol
rn rn? How long would BL3 take to download?
A while? I think?

and RN RN yes. But BL2 would be just fine honestly.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #554 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Christ I have DID and this fucking split personality shit on the Sailor slot is making MY head hurt.

Yikes.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:23 pm

In post 556, popsofctown wrote:
In post 550, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 548, popsofctown wrote:
In post 542, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I really wanna play lol
rn rn? How long would BL3 take to download?
A while? I think?

and RN RN yes. But BL2 would be just fine honestly.
My BL2 is on an exroommate's xbox that moved out and on PSVR
Well Merde.

Buy BL3 on Epic Game Store and start downloading and we can play later one.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1105 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Ugh do I need to try in this game now.

I just found out I don't work tomorrow so I cna play more borderlands

don't make me actually pay attention

Guess I'll start with the easy stuff

Eva, the reason I'm not doing the things you are expecting is because

1) I change my Meta every game intentionally, so one game of experience with me will not gather much moss as far as things go
2) I'm literally currently not engaged with the thread at all. I'm responding to things and not being proactive, as you've helpfully pointed out because proactivity requires work I genuinely don't wanna put in rn.
3) The person you know outside mafia and the person you know inside Mafia aren't the same. We're both passionate and stuff but you haven't seen all sides of me. I'm not somoene for meta but if you want to continue to base your approaches about me on them, you have some 10 years of mafia games from me on this site so you can always feel free to read through them. Again, see point 1 for why that is fruitless, but there are consistencies (anger, passion, emotional play)

I have literally zero reads right now because I've been skimming and not actually processing. Just trying to keep up with the thread instead of solving. Maybe I'll do some of that tonight, maybe not.

I will definitely begin solving by tomorrow night at latest. I have no intentions of letting this game flow by me. That's why it's 45 pages in and I'm not lost, because I am reading, just not currently in a mood to give effort.

Yo Pops wanna play BL3?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1113 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:03 pm

My username on Epic Game Store is EmeraldAsh34

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1530 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 1459, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where. I’d rather they get blasted by a vig or investigated. Not lynched. Hey Bit I’m defending a bad slot what you gonna do~
Hey
Maria
I'm gameplay
We seem to be on the same page for a lot of things
I tr you
Please tr me
I feel like an outcast
Help
Yo so this is real and I'm never voting this.

Not interested in debating it. This is just super obviously real to me.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1531 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Eva is not outside any of her ranges from the limited experience I know them to be. That said, I'm not interested in lynching Eva today simply because a lot of this attachement to LE's slot is more style than substance. I feel like there's that first game on MS barrier that is coming up and LE is not taking to the shark infested waters well.

It's hard to distinguish reactions that look bad because scum and reactions that look bad because cultural difference.

Let the frog sit in the pot for a while, then turn up the water. I'll be more confident in this read when that happens.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1532 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Titus really could be scum. I'm so annoyed that this gnawing feeling of "but she was divorced recently, what if that has affected her mental state" is getting to me.

Because I think Titus can and would use that to her advantage in a way. Not like, to angleshoot, but rather if she's gonna be depressed either way, why not play up the depressed part to drive town to do what she wants.

So looking strictly at who Titus wants to lynch, it's Bitmap and LE.

Well LE is just such a weird place for Titus to scumread because you think she'd be way more understanding of miscom stuff.

And I need to look more at Bitmap.

But if Bitmap looks town I'm strongly considering voting Titus despite the fact that Titus has made more sense this game than any other.

Cause Gameplay is town.

then Bitmap could be town and LE is ?

that's not a good record for Titus on any day.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1533 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 150, Bitmap wrote:my pops vote is now serious
In post 152, Bitmap wrote:The vote hopping seems opportunistic.
In post 154, Bitmap wrote:It felt different from Dann's vote hopping.
So much of this ISO is just garbage and it makes getting a strong read on this slot so hard.

Why can't you fuckers all be like Gameplay and be super obviously town when I need you to be.

Anywya, the quoted stuff above is a bit weird.

What
exactly
differentiates Pops and Dann's vote hopping Bit? And for that matter, include LE's voting pattern in that question too.

Thanks

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1534 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Uh, final post so I don't take an entire page to myself.

I wanna see what this vote
Vote: Chaos Wind
does.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1538 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:39 pm

In post 1537, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1532, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:that's not a good record for Titus on any day.
Since when do you burden of proficiency Titus???
It's not burden of proficiency, it's the opposite.

That's like 4 people who are town or leaning towards it.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. What are the odds she's wrong on ALL of them.

Without it being intentional?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1540 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 1536, Titus wrote:Hi LLD.

When I'm depressed, I'm not driving anything. Also, why are you hard defending like all of my scumreads?
hard defending?

That's a weird way to react to this given my engagement level with this game has been near 0.

Hmm...

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1541 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 1539, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1538, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What are the odds she's wrong on ALL of them.
How much experience do you have with Titus?

I can think of many examples of her being wrong on everything.
A decent amount, though admittedly most of it is as scum.

She's usually right on at least one read, if only because if you throw enough darts at a dart board....

I don't think I can recall her being Mastina levels of "flip her town reads and scum reads upside down and lynch the other direction".

Cause I've done that and won a game because of it so

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1543 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:44 pm

In post 1542, Titus wrote:So you think Lady and Bitmap were both wagoned to a high level is wrong? You think Sailor's town? You think Gameplay is town?

If you think we're that incompetent why are you taking potshots at me rather than leading or better yet FoSing the leaders?
I think LE was wagoned due to cultural difference in play causing friction. It's hard to differentiate people who are rightly annoyed and those who are taking advantage.

I need to see more about Bitmap, hence why I asked a question.

Sailor is town from what I saw of Sailor v. RC.

Gameplay si 100 percent town

sooooooooo

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1546 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Well I ignored the second line because I'm not taking potshots at you I'm trying to sort you. So much of this game is tied in weird little strings around you that if I sort you I sort a bunch of things I suspect.

So why are you describing my attempts at this as pot shots? I'm not sitting on the sidelines.

Further, how am I doing potshots... AND hard defending? Aren't those are odds with each other, Titus?

Explain.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1552 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:06 pm

In post 1548, Lady Eventide wrote:@LLD: If you have any useful info re: site culture, I'd appreciate it. I've heard MS described as "cutthroat" and "very emotional", in the context of G5 being "the most mafiascum game ever" by certain MU people I now forget the names of. Should I be expecting more flaming and AtE?
You shouldn't expect it to play out like any MU game I'll say that much. It's hard for me to tell you what to expect because frankly if I poison the well on you I don't know if I can read your progression from where you are now to how you naturalize into this environment.

See: Frog in the pot.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1553 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Titus I'll say this plainly. I think you have a good chance of being scum here and I'm not at all interested in listening to your demands.

You can try and show me your town by re-evaluating from what I've said, or you can keep doing what you're doing and see what happens.

Again, if I parse you I think I parse like 5 different players alignments this game, so.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1554 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:09 pm

In post 1551, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I have not brought my A flaming game, I can flame a LOT harder.
Speaking of, you've been really low key, even with the Sailor fight you didn't pop off how I thought you might.

Sakura influence or are you holding back for another reason?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1559 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 1555, Titus wrote:
In post 1553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Titus I'll say this plainly. I think you have a good chance of being scum here and I'm not at all interested in listening to your demands.

You can try and show me your town by re-evaluating from what I've said, or you can keep doing what you're doing and see what happens.

Again, if I parse you I think I parse like 5 different players alignments this game, so.
You try and make scumhunting seem like an unreasonable demand.

Even if you think I'm scum, which I seriously doubt, you should have some other reads.
You doubt.... I think... you're scum...

/me breathes deeply

Titus, I DO have other reads. And am generating other reads.

I literally just started engaging with this game for the first time about like 30 minutes ago.

Seriously I don't feel like getting angry can you stop with these bullshit claim and statements...

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1563 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm

In post 1556, popsofctown wrote:Pandora is swatting at the phone screen too much for me to play ranking dungeon.

Mafiascum has a site culture of being awesomeness I like like 9/10 players

I'm curious about the wild mafia universe place but the posts are so spaced out it looks hard to read.

I don't really like a purely positional case on Titus for a day one lynch. I don't get the logic in general actually, if Bitmap is scum isn't she 1/4, which is precisely correct distribution from her PoV?
Okay like...

Do you see where my vote is currently? And why it's not on Titus?

If Bitmap is scum I'm lynching Bitmap.

If Bitmap is town, I'm probably lynching Titus for being scum.

And currently I'm using my vote to apply pressure elsewhere but that's kind of moot now that I've had to explain this principle.

God I hate mafia sometimes. It's like no one bothers to actually read into why you do shit and just blow up your read setups and go "look how townie I am lul"

Christ.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1564 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm

In post 1561, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1560, Bitmap wrote:The ship has sailed. It's way past 152.
okay but like you can still answer the question
This please.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1570 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:25 pm

In post 1565, Titus wrote:
In post 1562, popsofctown wrote:LLD's case is that it's suspicious you have multiple cases and none of them seem likely to be busses, proving you know the scumteam because you are outperforming rand.

@titus
No. LLD's case is that I'm so horrible I am underperforming against rand...
Those are the same thing, Titus.

My case is to be clear that a lot of the people you are bushing seem to be town and if you go 0/4 in my book, even with my opinion on your ability to solve games on Day 1 (let alone other days) that makes you VERY suspicious to me.

How is this hard to understand? If you push 4 different places and they are all on townies I have a hard time thinking you are town doing that no matter what the odds are too weird.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1572 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 1569, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1552, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1548, Lady Eventide wrote:@LLD: If you have any useful info re: site culture, I'd appreciate it. I've heard MS described as "cutthroat" and "very emotional", in the context of G5 being "the most mafiascum game ever" by certain MU people I now forget the names of. Should I be expecting more flaming and AtE?
You shouldn't expect it to play out like any MU game I'll say that much. It's hard for me to tell you what to expect because frankly if I poison the well on you I don't know if I can read your progression from where you are now to how you naturalize into this environment.

See: Frog in the pot.
I mean, this in itself is affecting how I naturalize. Now I'm incentivised to actually go read other games, since you're being unhelpful.
then do that. I am already accounting for you doing that.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1573 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 1571, Bitmap wrote:How many votes am I at?
twitch

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1660 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 1646, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1463, Bitmap wrote:Gamma's attack on me kind of felt like genuine town. Not entirely sure though.
Go on.
In post 1482, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:Tana and Ephraim are very much in their scum ranges and have done almost nothing that I’ve seen to make me warrant a townread on them
So this is how you're going to be like huh
-Tana
Wat? I mean, I’m not wrong. I get I’m being a bit unfair considering the same statement could be said about me. But it still stands. You’re already like ‘top town’ right? So does my opinion on your slot really matter that much to you? Or is it just the fact someone is going ‘I don’t townread you guys’ and not me personally?
In post 1487, Tana and Ephraim wrote:But if you dislike it that much then I'll try to find another way to read you.
-Tana
Thank you, I hate it when people try to read me that way it’s just. Not the way I want people to read me. I don’t care if the end result is ‘correct’ it doesn’t feel fulfilled as a mafia player to be read that way.

In post 1526, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1502, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1478, Lady Eventide wrote:... @Katsuki: I think it is relevant to note that your current level of contribution compares unfavorably to both Chaos Wind and Cafe Stiles. You barely have more presence than
Croag.
I don't really care how much of a hotshot scumfinder you supposedly are; lurking to lategame like this is unacceptable behaviour, and T&E are right to call you on it.
Unacceptable behavior?

I've been barely lurking for 3 days (if this even constitutes as lurking when I've been posting every day), you haven't even seen me prod-dodging for two months yet.

... Does anybody townread this?
Welcome to Katsuki being Katsuki

I’m just gonna mark LLD as town because if LLD really would go as low as to make certain statements at Titus as scum I don’t want to play with her again, and I’d like to think scum LLD wouldn’t do that so.
In post 1577, popsofctown wrote:I'm not particularly fond of Titus's towniness right now. Failing to stick to one topic or plug whatever read she thinks is correct and should end the day borrows me compared to her just pushing "end the day". Like.. I guess I'm taking the easy straightforward interpretation here, "end the day" doesn't serve the town wincon.
Go on.
In post 1616, popsofctown wrote:Dannflor are you a Heart of Light
I wish I was a heart of light.

What statements did you take offense at exactly?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1667 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:35 pm

In post 1666, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1660, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What statements did you take offense at exactly?
The divorce stuff like, I don't see why anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. Unless you're scum partners with Titus and got her concent but even still no. I don't think anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. It's just, so bad. Just no.
In post 1662, Tana and Ephraim wrote:You're correct that this game probably wont be necessary, but for the future, yes i'd like it if you'd do that
-Tana
Will do ^^
In post 1664, popsofctown wrote:I'm not sure why you're asking for a "go on", my thought felt complete. I'm not getting the authentic feel of a player who is doing what they can to end the day, and wields two votes that can be weaponized to that end. It's looking more like someone using the proxy vote to toy with their own moonlogic meta, rather than needle down to the strongest overlap between their own reads and the viable wagons, to end a day they are truly so tired of
What advantage does scum Titus get from using the stance shes taking?
pedit: Living up to your name I see eh Dolittle?
~Celica
It's public info as far as I know? huh?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1671 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:39 pm

In post 1670, Titus wrote:
In post 1666, Hidden Happiness wrote:The divorce stuff like, I don't see why anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. Unless you're scum partners with Titus and got her concent but even still no. I don't think anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. It's just, so bad. Just no.
I'm not offended. I am not sure LLD is town but town still has to sort me.
Is this not public info?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1675 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:42 pm

If it wasn't public info I apologize. I thought you mentioned it in a game and my husband mentioned it to me apropos of nothing one day so I figured....

Yeah, sorry if it wasn't.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1739 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

In post 1721, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1543, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1542, Titus wrote:So you think Lady and Bitmap were both wagoned to a high level is wrong? You think Sailor's town? You think Gameplay is town?

If you think we're that incompetent why are you taking potshots at me rather than leading or better yet FoSing the leaders?
I think LE was wagoned due to cultural difference in play causing friction. It's hard to differentiate people who are rightly annoyed and those who are taking advantage.

I need to see more about Bitmap, hence why I asked a question.

Sailor is town from what I saw of Sailor v. RC.

Gameplay si 100 percent town

sooooooooo
Who do you sr other than Titus? How do you read CS? RCE? Croag?
I think one of Bitmap and Titus is scum and I'm trying to parse there.

I also scum read Chaos Wind, as per my vote. More like "I want to see what happens if we apply pressure to this slot, because my gut says scum and I don't know how to parse it".

RCE is town probably? The interaction with you that made you town makes me think they're probably town, but there was a concern about how docile RC is being in this game in comparission to the normal. Almost like they are dodging something? But it could be townie self preservation too.

It's why I asked.

Who is CS sorry? Acronyms, lemme go look.

I haven't looked at Croag yet either. I vaguely remember him being unimpressive when I was doing read through but also I wasn't trying to really parse so.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1740 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 pm

oh the one who keeps posting lolis so I skip their posts. That's CS.

Got it. Uhhhh let me actually read them

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1743 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Okay CS can be scum.

Scum only if Titus is town though. So probably scum with Bitmap? Too early for associatives, but my brain is working that way so there.

Their posting is devoid of content and when content does appear it comes in the form of really easy generalized statements to enter on people. Like the stuff about titus.

Other than that, the complaints about the length of the thread and speed of the game + their mechanic focused early game/entrance makes me think this slot could easily be scum.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1745 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:18 pm

DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO READ APERSON WHO POSTED 4 THINGS AND 3 OF THEM WERE A VOTE ON HIMSELF.

I'll strangle you. I'll actually strangle you.

Croag probably town because leaving that awful weird entrance without caring whether you get turbo lynched for it or not seems p. townie. Feel like scum might actually monitor that shit more.

that said 4 posts so who the fk knows

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3177 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:06 pm

This game is hard to become motivated into, doubly so because I tried to read Titus and got told I was a bad person for it and I just kind of lost all my drive there.

I don't really feel like yelling and fighting for reasons I can't discuss.

But I do have more reads.

I suspect that

CS
Bitmap
Chaos Wind
Dann
Pops

contains at least 3 scum in it.

Because Titus is town via Bitmap+CS almost certainly containing one scum and there's just no way it happens the way it does with S+S between Titus and Bitmap or S+S between Titus and CS.

So we have:

Town in no order:
Gameplay
T+E
LE
HH
Sailor
Titus

Scum:
CS
CW
Bitmap
Pops
Dann

Rest:
Croag
RCE
DDL
Katsuki
Gamma Emerald

Of those Croag needs replacement, RCE is someone I need to read again because I barely rememeber him. DDL doesn't look good but has some kind of confidence in not looking good that makes me wonder if he's Katsuki levels of not caring.

Katsu will be solved later on I guarantee it.

Gamma Emerald is town leaning I just kind of forgot he existed which makes me hesitate to mark him town.

I bet if we lynch the 5 names I gave we'd have 1 scum left and then we could look between who is left and shit.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3179 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Mostly, why?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3180 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Is it about LE? I know you all lynched her I just think she is town.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3184 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 3182, Chaos Wind wrote:LLD can you explain like

Any of your reads

-Wind
Yes but I also don't really feel a need to. That is effort and I aint with it.

Besides I told you about my other section and I don't explain towm resds so you are just asking about my scum list and if you cant follow how i got here from my view on Titus amd how that evolved i dont really feel a need to elucidate for you.

Especially since you are on my scum list so

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3185 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 3183, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3179, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mostly, why?
In post 3180, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Is it about LE? I know you all lynched her I just think she is town.
No it's about Bitmap being in your scum category
Unless i missed some kind fo hard clear on Bitmap I stand by that read. Titus town and LE town meams Bitmap scum IMO so

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3537 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:44 am

Town in no order:
Gameplay
T+E
HH
Sailor
Titus
Bitmap
Katsuki

Scum:
CS
Pops
Dann
DDL
RCE

Croag:
Croag

This is the updated list. People who flipped removed, Bitmap is innocent child and moved up, CW scum reaffirms a lot of my scum reads, Titus probably town and her push on me is town so.

RCE moved to scum from null.
Katsuki is confirmed town to me.
Who the fuck knows about Croag lmao

Happy to lynch anyone on my scum list today.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3539 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:47 am

In post 3538, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3537, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Katsuki is confirmed town to me.
Mechanically confirmed or intuition confirmed?
Mechanically confirmed.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3541 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:49 am

It's the new hotness.

Same as the old hotness.

With more!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3543 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am

In post 3542, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3541, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's the new hotness.

Same as the old hotness.

With more!
What are your thoughts about pops posts the last 4-5 pages?
Scum who is panicked and concerned that their game is blowing up in their face and wants to find any way out of it that doesn't include them being lynched.

Strong feeling that this makes Pops some kind of scum power role. I believe he was probably targetted by whatever he said he was, but he's probably just scum as a result and chose not to transform last night.

I thin Pops is a better lynch than CS or DDL (despite Sailor's claim) today as a result.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3588 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:03 pm

I didn't target Katsuki.

That's all you need to know. Stop rolefishing, Titus.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3589 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:04 pm

In post 3584, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 3539, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Mechanically confirmed.
Explain
I decline.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3593 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:12 pm

In post 3591, Titus wrote:
In post 3589, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3584, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 3539, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Mechanically confirmed.
Explain
I decline.
Is it worth incurring me ensuring that one of us dies?
I already told you all you need to know. I didn't target Katsuki last night.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3594 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:13 pm

Like saying that is already too much to be honest.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3596 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:14 pm

but no the great and mighty Titus thinks she's right and knows better than everyone else despite literally not knowing a god damned thing.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3597 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 3595, Titus wrote:
In post 3592, Bitmap wrote:pls

no

listen to the IC

i have cookies
I'll bake you even more cookies. LLD Katsuki makes zero sense and reminds me of a stunt Mollie told me about that was common in that era. The worst thing that happens if LLD dies is Katsuki is conftown soooo
Fine, whatever, since you're a cunt who likes to ruin games.

Here's a hint.

I have a QT with Katsuki.

WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS.

I WONDER WHA TIT MEANT WHEN I PUT KATSUKI NULL AND SAID I COULD DEFININTELY READ THEM LATER.

HMMMMMMMMMMm

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3599 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:16 pm

YOU'RE SO SMART TITUS.

YOU'RE SO CLEVER.

BOY I WISH I WAS JUST LIKE YOU, I'M CLEARLY NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PLAY MY OWN ROLE.

THANKS FOR PLAYING IT FOR ME OH WISE DOUCHEBAG.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3600 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:17 pm

AND MAYBE KATSUKI WAS OKAY WITH IT BECAUYSE I ALREADY TOLD KATSUKI

LMAO

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3602 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 3601, popsofctown wrote:

Rolefishing is really bad.
Scum know that it's not a friendly neighbor clear now which leads to different nightkills.
:/
NO KIDDING

I LOVE BEING FUCKING THREATENED BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR ASS FROM THEIR ELBOW.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3603 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 pm

ALSO SHUT THE FUCK UP SCUM.

ONLY REASON I'M NOT VOTING YOU IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT DAY TO END

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3607 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:28 pm

In post 3605, popsofctown wrote:
Kind of an awkward double post. I kind of liked your slot before, but you seem to be taking clumsy ownership of this mislynch, first listing me in a readslist and not laying out your opinion on my slot before you were prompted now this weird agreeing with me followed by "shut up"
You were on my scum reads yesterday.

You've always been scummy to me.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3609 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 3604, Sailor Senshi wrote:Hey LLD, can you stop it with the insults? Titus doesn’t deserve it plus, it makes the game toxic. Thanks.

~Mars channeling Venus
Titus threatening to Gladiate me for no reason and forcing me to intone more about my role than I want to, effectively deciding to play the game for me deserves to be insulted at every fucking turn I can manage it.

It's obnoxious, it's fucking self important and that's just so Titus.

Thinks she's more clever than anyone else. Thinks she's better than everyone.

I'm tired of putting up with it.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3610 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 3608, popsofctown wrote:
Uh huh.

Am I at L-1 yet?
No clue I haven't really been counting.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3611 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Also it's adorable that you changed your disposition towards me because you attempted to gain some favour with me WRT Titus, then I told you to shut up because I'm not listening to scum try and bait me, and you instantly switched.

that's not a normal progression, that's scum being caught trying to do their shit.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3616 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 3614, popsofctown wrote:
My purpose in posting was not to gain more favor with you. IDK why you would think that.
You don't know why I would think when I'm fuming with Titus that you coming in and supporting me from the side as per role fishing, given your position, wouldn't be construed as attempting to sway my opinion?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3619 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 3617, popsofctown wrote:
My positions on correct and incorrect mechanical play are the same from game to game, I would post the same thing as scum. Maintaining a consistent position on mechanics is easy because it's black and white. You'd never give someone towncred for chastising bad mechanical play, and I know you know that I know that. Or I thought I did.

Or do you run around townreading people for complaining about L-3 tracker claims?
I think it was positionaly and tonally weird for you to say because OBVIOUSLY it's bad. You've said it yourself here, it's obvious that rolefishing in this sense is a bad play, so why bother mentioning it?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3630 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:54 pm

In post 3620, Titus wrote:LLD, I was well aware of what you were crumbling. So was Bitmap. So likely was RC. It wasn't subtle. I struggle to buy the mason claim because the trajectory looked more like one where an action you'd take would sort Katsuki later, rather than two people organically working together.

You and Katsuki have been doing a good cop bad cop manipulation on me since the start, if you're accurate. Katsuki with the proxy and you challenging most things I'm doing. I'm well aware of that situation. It didn't make sense to me.

The worst thing that happened is everyone, even a brain dead doctor protects you.

The fact is, I don't trust you. Your thought process doesn't match up and I have every right to call you on that.
Okay so you think Katsuki and I are both scum, is that it?

and I pull this stunt after.... what a scum died?

so now Katsuki the forever lynch bait is tied to me?

My progression on you makes no sense because I never thought you were scum. I used you to generate other scum reads.

Titus if I thought you were scum I would have lynched you yesterday RC be damned. You would not have heard the end of it.

Your reasoning makes zero sense and I frankly don't really wanna argue with you because you're going to make my head explode.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3631 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:56 pm

In post 3628, Titus wrote:Oh and LLD, when I get a better scumread, I'll cool my jets on you but your behavior really pisses me off. I'm not going to react out of anger though. If the conftown want you spared, I will.
I'm pissing YOU off?

Good. At least we're on an equal level then. Cause I'm furious. I'm completely livid.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3632 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Like you think I fucking vote park CW all day yesterday if I really wanted to lynch you?

Fucking really?

how many games have we played

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3634 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm

In post 3633, Titus wrote:So you've been outright lying to me in the thread, using me, manipulating me and upset that I call you out on it? I suspected part of it. Give me more credit than that. Yesterday I said you never believed I was scum.

I get not wanting to argue with me but don't expect me to catch you manipulating me and push you hard.
Titus if I wanted to actually manipulate you I would literally have done what I did in... which one was it, Genesis? No, Machina.

Machina Mafia.

I'd have stroked your ego all game and let you do all my dirty work for me. Do you recall that was the game you were confirmed town and I left you alive all game even after it was 10 town to 1 scum and never killed you. I made it a goal to endgame you.

It's not hard to get in your blindspot Titus. If you want a reason I'm town, it's probably that I odn't give a fuck what you feel about me. Like me or don't like me I don't care just don't get in my fucking way of winning this game.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3636 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:02 pm

That said I manipulated your position in the game by lying about my read on you to force others into positions where I could read them.

So sure, you're right I didn't believe you were scum. Get a pat on the back I suppose. Now leave me be before I explode in pure rage.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3638 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 3637, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I kinda want people's opinions on what i discussed with pops... it's quite important.
-Tana
I've been ignoring it can I get a tl;dr

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3642 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:07 pm

In post 3641, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3618, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3204, popsofctown wrote:I was targetted by an apparent scum day ability that informed me at the beginning of night that I needed to choose between no-transforming N1, or no transforming N2 and skipping all day abilities D2. The PM was flavored but I think I'll withhold the flavor.
I think it's scum because the wording didn't seem to suggest it would inhibit factional NK
and now with the scum role PM flip it looks even more like that.
This is interests me, because if it was our spear then this is a lie, or a misrepresentation/misinterpretation.
In post 3398, popsofctown wrote:Thinking about it, scum dayroleblocking Senshi, then nightroleblocking Senshi, makes plenty, plenty of sense.
So, there's 3 scum roleblockers from your PoV? What were your thoughts at this time?
In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:pedit: merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town.
And now it's town now that it's known to come from us?
-Tana
This basically
-Tana
Oh uh, I dunno I mean I figured Pops was just lying spouting whatever to save himself. Are you saying you roleblocked Pops?

I'm sorry I'm genuinely lost here.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3647 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:10 pm

In post 3644, Titus wrote:LLD, you're manipulating me here as either alignment. Just in a different way. The lying about suspecting me is manipulation. If it was your idea to have Katsuki proxy me, that too is manipulation. Good cop bad cop is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm not that good LLD, especially early and doubly so.

I can't avoid getting in your way if I can't trust what you're fucking objective is. Because right now, you only seem to have to have one clear agenda. Use me unwittingly.

That's not good for anyone. I want to avoid getting in your way if town. I need a bit more transparency though.
I will say I had nothing to do with Katsuki's proxy vote and it literally took me until you mentioned it now for the second time to remember it happened.

Day 1 I used you as a tool to get what I wanted.

What I want is scum lynches.

I have a list of people who need to die. I would liek to shorten that list. If you wanna see my motives, take a look at that list and tell me honestly who you agree and disagree on.

Like, you wanna read me I'm giving you an exact LITERAL list of people I want dead vs. people I don't.

Read them and read me through that.

Then I can't manipulate you.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3649 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:12 pm

In post 3645, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3642, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh uh, I dunno I mean I figured Pops was just lying spouting whatever to save himself. Are you saying you roleblocked Pops?
We did.
Our other ability was a roleblocker but becomes a strongman kill now while we're dying
then yes I don't think pops as town does things this way. Especially with how you are claiming.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3650 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:12 pm

In post 3648, Tana and Ephraim wrote:What I want

What's important to me

Is a guarantee, no more attempts on my father's life.
I don't know what this means though

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3654 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 3651, Titus wrote:LLD, that list is honest and current? I don't want to get in your way because I failed to see something I should have seen as a lie? I plan on doing my own readwall after I make my bed.
If I was currently lying about anything I would not be telling you, so feel free to assume that list is honest and current yes. Like I don't know why you'd ask me this. I have no shame in lying so if I was I wouldn't tell you.

Yes it's honest and current. There. Lol

CS
Pops
Dann
RCE
DDL

We lynch all of these and we find all 3 remaining scum, assuming Croag dies mysteriously somehow.

I'm pretty confident in it.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3656 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:18 pm

In post 3652, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I think town Pops would defend herself by citing towniness rather than repeatedly going back to the spear on her and her insisting that it came from scum and getting caught on that.

That is a Godfather reference.
Yes I mean in the confines of this game why are you quoting it

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3660 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:21 pm

In post 3657, Sailor Senshi wrote:lld you're town right?

-merc
Yes I am town.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3665 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:27 pm

In post 3664, Titus wrote:
In post 3654, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Pops
Dann
RCE
DDL

I'm voting Pops.
I am leaning town on DDL but Shiro can sort that and I really doubt Shiro scum in a Pops scum world.
That leans Dann and RCE.

Which to kill? Which to stop?
CS not included here? why?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3668 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:29 pm

In post 3654, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3651, Titus wrote:LLD, that list is honest and current? I don't want to get in your way because I failed to see something I should have seen as a lie? I plan on doing my own readwall after I make my bed.
If I was currently lying about anything I would not be telling you, so feel free to assume that list is honest and current yes. Like I don't know why you'd ask me this. I have no shame in lying so if I was I wouldn't tell you.

Yes it's honest and current. There. Lol

CS
Pops
Dann
RCE
DDL

We lynch all of these and we find all 3 remaining scum, assuming Croag dies mysteriously somehow.

I'm pretty confident in it.
he's here... let me go check my other post?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3669 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:30 pm

In post 3537, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Town in no order:
Gameplay
T+E
HH
Sailor
Titus
Bitmap
Katsuki

Scum:
CS
Pops
Dann
DDL
RCE

Croag:
Croag

This is the updated list. People who flipped removed, Bitmap is innocent child and moved up, CW scum reaffirms a lot of my scum reads, Titus probably town and her push on me is town so.

RCE moved to scum from null.
Katsuki is confirmed town to me.
Who the fuck knows about Croag lmao

Happy to lynch anyone on my scum list today.
Here too.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3671 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Anyway between Dann and RCE I think kill Dann. RCE was on my null until today. I wanted to remove all my null reads that weren't Croag, because I hate null reads. They don't do anything or leave town anything when I die.

But Dann was scummy day 1 too so... yeah

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3674 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 3670, Titus wrote:Then I copy paste failed but still don't like cs scum today bc mechanics. Could he be? Sure but I am ok punting.
Okay, if you're asking me to order it...

Pops
CS
Dann
DDL
RCE

is my strength of confidence.

If we're removing CS, Dann is next man up.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3678 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 3676, Sailor Senshi wrote:Can you point me at some posts from Dann you thought were scummy?

-merc
Who me? Sure.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3679 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 3677, Tana and Ephraim wrote:We aren't removing CS from the list.
Good.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3680 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:40 pm

In post 108, Dannflor wrote:
In post 106, popsofctown wrote:I don't think that's what Dannfloor meant Sakurahana, the actual post count is pretty typical for a large Theme I think. The extent to which the posts has been alignment indicative have been slow. That's what a games actual pace is.

The speed of getting out of low-information-stage/RVS can vary pretty dramatically from game to game.
yeah pretty much exactly this

the vote hopping is half me trying to make something happen / see what people do

half me just having fun
In post 264, Dannflor wrote:btw guys I just realized I can only do the kitty pic thing once per day phase

I am so sorry to disappoint

I have a lot of thoughts on the last few pages but it's gonna have to wait until after D&D

VOTE: Lady Eventide i think this is where my vote is going though
In post 447, Dannflor wrote:
In post 298, Bitmap wrote:I don't feel like Lady Eventide's posts have been that from town lately. Too mechanical and no scumhunting.

VOTE: Lady Eventide
This is essentially why I voted here as I was skimming the thread earlier.

Basically, the slot had continued making fluff posts while actual content was being produced between Titus and gameplay, then her first "real post" was purely mechanical. She throws down a vote on Titus in #242 that's not attached to anything and seems to be just voting for the sake of putting a vote down on a wagon. The OMGUS vote in #271 shows there wasn't really any strong reasoning attached to the previous vote.

Nothing since then has improved the slot for me. The hop onto Pops is reads very awkward.
Here.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3681 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:42 pm

If you would like me to explain I will but honestly I'd like to see you try and guess first because it will be informative.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3687 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:11 pm

In post 3686, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 3684, Sailor Senshi wrote:DDL is town. We just got confirmation.
To clarify -- we got confirmation that our night action did in fact resolve after all. This confirms that DDL told the truth about his flavor. But our result was not a cop check and it does not confirm him as town, but it does mean:
a) we weren't rb'd last night
and
b) DDL told the truth about his flavor

-Merc
So not confirmed scum, as opposed to town.

Got it.

DDL can move down on the list a bit but is still not town tbh.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3693 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:33 pm

No gladiate pls.

Lynching Pops today pls.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4481 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:11 pm

My gut instinct is that this is not a town ability on RC+Sakura's slot.

I'm just questioning whether I wanna spend like 5 days trying to lynch this slot while being screamed at tbh.

Life is hard rn lol

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4482 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm

Dann probably scum yes.

2 vigs seems...... I dunno it's weird. Not sure it's impossible, just weird.

Trying to guess this game's balance seems bad.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4484 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm

I don't know what that means

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4520 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 4516, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 4481, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:My gut instinct is that this is not a town ability on RC+Sakura's slot.

I'm just questioning whether I wanna spend like 5 days trying to lynch this slot while being screamed at tbh.

Life is hard rn lol
unlike the lion's share of players on this site you have never been responsible for leading a mislynch on me and your ability to read me has never been tested.
as of right now you haven't proven that you can't read me like the vast majority of other players in existence.

are you sure you want to transition that to 'has led on RC when he was essentially confirmed town mechanically' and never have even the slightest chance of lynching me in the future?
lol how do people even let you get away with that?

RC always claims through his vocal patterns when scum.
hard work and perseverance
There is a world where you are scum and scum shot you to pull this plan and that is something I think you could do.

There's also a world where you are third party or something with that ability and scum shot you.

You're not as clear as you think you are and it's hard to tell whether that is attributed to you being scum and this is your gambit so you can't lose it, or if you're town and you just have this false sense of confidence in your own status and obviously in that scenario is you would know you're town so of course you'd be confident in it.

So really I'm actually not interested in lynching you today. This is something that something else will sort out, of that much I am certain.

I just wanted to note that this is a concern I have because if I die tonight and people let you run to the end it's a bit of a problem. You've claimed to be more or less unkillable.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4599 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:20 pm

Titus is you shoot a mason I will murder you lol

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4600 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Look this is pretty simple.

I had 5 names.

Pops is dead.
RCE is dead.
DDL
CS
Dann

We kill these three the game should be over. Side dish of OS/HH being potentially scum too.

So.

CS
DDL
Dann
OS

Kill all of the and we win. How many people do we have left alive one sec

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4605 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

11 Alive, 2 scum, 4 people need to die.

Let's do a worst case scenario

If we went lynch kill lynch kill it would be 5-2 another lynch kill would be 3-2 and a final lynch would make it 2-2.

So if I'm confident all the scum are in that pool, we literally have enough mislynches to just lynch them all and it'll end. Literally the game would have to have 0 scum in that pool which isn't happening.

How many more times can our vigs shoot? Can we have them shoot some of these people on my list?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4607 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 4606, Dannflor wrote:I'd rather be shot than lynched
spooped

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4617 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:34 pm

In post 4613, Titus wrote:
In post 4605, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:11 Alive, 2 scum, 4 people need to die.

Let's do a worst case scenario

If we went lynch kill lynch kill it would be 5-2 another lynch kill would be 3-2 and a final lynch would make it 2-2.

So if I'm confident all the scum are in that pool, we literally have enough mislynches to just lynch them all and it'll end. Literally the game would have to have 0 scum in that pool which isn't happening.

How many more times can our vigs shoot? Can we have them shoot some of these people on my list?
I will transform when I can and shoot on list. I'd rather be vague about the amount or conditions on transformation. Obvious reasons.
Yeah I dig. I don't need you to reveal shit, just need to know you're not 1-shot so I can plan at least a little in advance.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4681 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:08 pm

In post 4680, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 4679, gameplay506 wrote:SS what does your flavor ability do btw
We captures people \o/

SS Venus
I WANTED TO BE KINOMOTO

YOU BASTARDS

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4690 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:22 pm

oh my god its real

he's real

vote:croag

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4691 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:22 pm

Just kidding

Vote:CS

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4883 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:55 pm

this game is currently effort, so I'm gonna come back to it in a bit

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5207 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:59 am

Wheeeee okay OS was scum then.

So lemme see....

that sadly means CS has less scum equity and Dann and Croag have MORE scum equity.

Someone please shoot either Dann or SS tonight. Or both. Both is good too.

Croag can be shot another night or something that dude isn't escaping shit.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5209 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:21 am

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]
Croag [X]
Dannflor [X]
Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]
Cafe Stile (Tatsuya Kaname + Torque)[X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Titus [X]
gameplay506 [X]

Here is the list of people who can still be scum in theory.

If RC/Tana is scum they either

1) Had a teammate kill them to activate their no-flip ability as a method to clear

OR

2) are a third party who as of so far has not killed anyone.

In either case, if we start to see more extra kills, RC can die, but until then we're under exactly 0 pressure right? So I'm never lynching RC unless weird shit happens. RC is just town.
-------------
Croag [X]
Dannflor [X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Titus [X]
gameplay506 [X]

Titus and Gameplay are both vigs. This is kind of odd, that town should have two vigs, but maybe with restrictions and things it makes sense? Given one shot scum and the other shot Pops, I don't exactly feel bad about either. On a gameplay (heh) level, GP is 100 percent town and I've said so a million times, and Titus is town I'm p. sure. Neither are lynchable for the forceable future and I doubt we see a scum here even if they are hiding.
---------------------------
Croag [X]
Dannflor [X]
DrDoLittle [X]

So now this breaks down to the pool of players where scum equity is a real thing. Let's start from the top of my town reads going into this.

SS has been pretty town all game and a lot fo their interactions, specificlaly with RC made me think theya re town. Question is, with 3 hydra heads am I really confident somehting didn't get faked or coached? Not really no. Emotion is hard to read on when one head can tell another head "don't be angry instead say this" or something. I think they are a decent equity shot for tonight but it's probably worth giving them a bit of the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I just want to be right that they were town on day 1, sue me.
----------------
Croag [X]
Dannflor [X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [5th]

Croag is a kind of okay shot. They don't do anything and they will continue to do nothing. We know nothing about their role so I will not be sad to see them go. That said, they also have 0 town cred and nothing they say will keep them from being shot another day or lynched if it comes to it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah like, Croag is a fine shot but you can always aim a bit higher.
-------------------------

Dannflor [X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Croag [4th]
----------------------
CS I think loses some scum equity with OS being scum. CS's scum pairings all kind of laid within this grouping or say with Titus for example. Not with OS. Now that that is impossible, CS could still be scum just anyway but it's less likely.
-----
Dannflor [1st]
DrDoLittle [2nd]
Cafe Stile (Tatsuya Kaname + Torque)[3rd]
Croag [4th]

I think Dann and DDL have similar scum equity, but the reason Dann is a better shot is because Dann has more likelyhood of evading a lynch somehow with some kind of gambit or play. Frankly, I don't think scum have a prayer this game but given DDL and Dann are both just straight up scummy I'm leaning heavily towards saying Dann should be the one shot tonight. If you think Dann is town, feel free to shoot literally anyone on that list of 5, but this is the hit list order IMO from most likely to least likely to be scum.

Hopefully this helps close this game out in rapid fashion.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5243 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:42 am

What the fuck people

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5244 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 am

Okay, so Mafiascum is being super laggy but let's do this.

We're in MyLo, and with Titus potentially being scum we're never no-lynching. The chance Titus is a scum vig who could double shoot and win, means we play for today. Besides, if we no lynch, scum just kills me anyway and you're not in a better position.

I am confirmed town. Katsuki was town, Katsuki was my mason partner, which Katsuki publically confirmed, and Katsuki was shot by scum. Katsuki and I were and are confirmed town to each other, so anyone who tries to push me as scum today is probably doing some kind of scum agenda.

My thoughts today currently are as follows:

1)Titus has been basically town all game and while Titus randomly shading me because of the Katsuki thing and Titus being a part of the wagon yesterday is weird, I want to trust my gut and not rely on setup spec in a close to bastard setup and so I think Titus is town.

2) I have wanted to lynch CS for days now, but admittedly CS+OS seems like a very weird pairing. I don't wanna just write it off, but given who randomly came in and hammered yesterday and all the other stuff, is it possible the scum team just kind of gave up ebcause they thought it was nothing but Croag?

3) Croag is missing all game, posting elsewhere, lurking, but is here to be the 4th vote on a quick lynch that denies us so much information? I want to hear Croag speak on why he did that and what his role is and everything. It makes me want to jsut say "it's Croag" but the OS self hammer makes me worried. Would OS trust Croag? Or was it a concession?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5245 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:05 am

In post 5222, Titus wrote:Wait, Katsuki's role was monitored? Fuck. Fuck.

RC are you 100% certain LLD is town?
I essentially just need to read if Titus' fear here is genuine or manufactured.

I think it's real, honestly. I don't know if Titus scum does this play or just tries to get me to trust her. I think this kind of has to be Titus "Moonlogic" Town.

So CS v. Croag. Which is where I was before.

Wait, hold on, don't we win then?

Titus and I lynch one of Croag or CS, and Titus shoots the other one.

So as long as Titus isn't scum we win.

So I just need to sort Titus.

But I already have, and I think she has to be town so!?!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5246 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:06 am

So all we need is for Titus not to moonlogic paranoia herself into losing the game and town will win.

We're doomed.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5248 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:09 am

We should mass claim.

Croag go first.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5249 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:10 am

In post 5247, Titus wrote:So who is alive?

Lld
Cs
Croag
Me

I think lynching here is a good idea.

I also think full unambiguous claims are a good idea from everyone.

I'm strongly inclined to think LLD town because of OS. Sure LLD could be scum, but I am not so inclined. It's a nagging paranoia. I think LLD is town. If Katsuki faked masons...:@ post game.

CS and Croag have been floating at the outskirts. I'll want to hear their exact capabilities too.

I doubt there's a way to break this but I want to try.

CS, what happens if you motivate town!me?
Titus, if you trust me the game is over. You can shoot tonight right?

We just need to lynch the one of them with less likelyhood to be immune or block your shot. Right?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5252 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:15 am

In post 5250, Titus wrote:
In post 5249, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5247, Titus wrote:So who is alive?

Lld
Cs
Croag
Me

I think lynching here is a good idea.

I also think full unambiguous claims are a good idea from everyone.

I'm strongly inclined to think LLD town because of OS. Sure LLD could be scum, but I am not so inclined. It's a nagging paranoia. I think LLD is town. If Katsuki faked masons...:@ post game.

CS and Croag have been floating at the outskirts. I'll want to hear their exact capabilities too.

I doubt there's a way to break this but I want to try.

CS, what happens if you motivate town!me?
Titus, if you trust me the game is over. You can shoot tonight right?

We just need to lynch the one of them with less likelyhood to be immune or block your shot. Right?
Yes if you're town. If CS motivates me, then I can shoot more which covers for bp.
Okay but if we lynch Croag, and the game doesn't end, CS is scum and won't motivate you.

So we need to discuss this now.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5253 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:19 am

Also I swear to god if I correctly trust you and you shoot me anyway despite being a mason Titus I will be so fucking angry

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5254 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:26 am

Actually

if we lynch Croag, CS will never motivate you Titus.

Because if CS is scum that would be more or less guaranteed death for them.

And if CS is town, then you're scum and CS would know this so they'd motivate me.

Or use some other ability, assuming they have any?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5256 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:44 am

Can you full claim CS?

Also, what is your sense of the game currently? Who do you think is scum?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5259 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:53 am

In post 5258, Cafe Stile wrote:Full claim:

///

Tamaki Iroha, the MC from the Madoka Magica gacha game

passively we're in the madoka neighbourhood with eva and croag
during the day, we can motivate someone's next ability, non consecutive
during the night, we can transform to do literally nothing, but it uses the wolf bar if the main bar would be full

D1 D3 motivate gameplay /// D2 we tried to motivate Tana and Ephraim but ya know, that didnt work /// we didnt transform at all
Can you explain what motivation does in this context? Makes it unable to be roleblocked? Double activation?

The more I understand here, the more I think we can break this game wide open.

Also there's a 3 man neighbourhood and two of your are alive?

mmmmm I feel way better trusting Titus rn.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5263 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:56 am

In post 5260, Cafe Stile wrote:Double activation, yes

thats what allowed gameplay to shoot 2 people n1 and n3
oh my god.

Motivate me, just do it. It'll let me double activate any ability as long as I'm not restricted on my end?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5265 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:58 am

In post 5264, Cafe Stile wrote:i mean, the hood has been outed since d1 and me and eva have both called out croag until sailor senshi's town read there
yeah I'm lazy. I ignored some of that tbh.

Look as long as you definitely let me act twice with the same action, motivating me should be a confirmed town victory.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5267 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:02 am

As soon as the mod confirms to me what I believe to be true, we can lynch Croag and the game will definitely end in a town victory

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5268 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:06 am

Mod confirmed it.

Vote: Croag

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5269 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 am

I can explain how this will work if people really request it, because I think this is completely unstoppable from the scum, but I'm scared because I was proven wrong once before (Katsuki's death) and I don't know what scary super power abilities might be able to break this lock.

So I'm preferring to stay tight lipped on exactly how this will happen, but if for some reason Croag is town, we still win on the spot I promise you.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5271 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:14 am

Yeah like, if you can't trust me that's another question entirely. I am not gonna rush this if you don't trust me.

But the truth is I'm a confirmed town mason with a flipped townie and that is all the proof needed. I understand paranoia, and it can be a bitch, but the truth is very simple.

I'm town, and we have just won this game.

So if you trust I'm town, which you should, please just trust I'm not a moron and I wouldn't game throw.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5273 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 am

In post 5272, Croag wrote:Ummmmm

Ok sorry I literally

Thought there were 9 players alive so I thought it was l-1 still :|

I’ve already claimed

I am Mami Tomoe and I am a rolestopper. This means at night I can stop other actions affecting the chosen person at night. I’m assuming this means I can stop vig kills. I used it n2 on gameplay and n3 on cafe stiles

Is it between me and CS for final scum? By flavour alone it’s obvious I’m the town but if we can’t go off that then I’m ok if I get lunched as long as it means town can still win
It basically is, yes. I can essentially lynch either you or CS and I'll cover whatever 0.1 percent chance it is that Titus is scum with my night actions.

So we don't need to worry about Titus.

So for me it's choice between lynching you and lynching CS. Since I don't need to care which of you is scummier, though I would like to get it right, my main concern is which of you is more likely to have an ability that can somehow break my lock.

Of the two of you, it's you, since CS confirmed targetted me with a motivator and you're claiming some kind of prevntative role.

But even if you are town, town will win.

I won't ask you to vote yourself though, so feel free to vote CS if you like.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5275 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:58 am

In post 5274, Cafe Stile wrote:I have a question to the mod pending

croag may have just outed with his claim
lol

that admittedly makes it like, way easier.

Not that it wasn't already solved, but it helps remove paranoia so.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5276 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:32 pm

The site finally stopped being garbageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yayayaya

now Titus please come end this nonsense, or I suppose we can wait for CS to see if he really has a guilty or somoething too but I honestly just really want out of this game.

Especially since I have the start of the stupid Mafia Championships tonight to worry about toooooooooooooooo

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5279 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 5278, Cafe Stile wrote:i got confirmation

gameplay indeed used 6 bars
So he's just scum then.

Awesome, let's end this shit. Well played everyone.

I'm gonna go play some commander.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5282 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Titus seriously it doesn't matter.

If he is lying he is scum and it will be fine.

It's fine for a million different reasons we have won this game please God get me out Titus.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5283 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Like you have two people sitting here telling you the game is over.

At most one of us could be scum. I am confirmed town. The list goes on.

So please just accept this outcome and win the game. I beg you. Get me out of this game so I don't need to think about it any more lol

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5289 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Why woulf I full claim Titus I am confirmed town and I am not exposong the 0.1 percent chance there is some weird thing that can stop our lock if I am wrong on Croag

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5290 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm

Titus, you don't get to control things this day I literally have it locked down.

Decide. If you wanna try and say I am scum because you are arrogant or something then whatever but I am literal confirmed town by another townie so just like accept i have won us the game and move on PLEASE

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5292 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:51 pm

I am not just a mason Titus.

The game is over because I can act twice tonight.

I am mason. It isnt in contest. Unless you are suggrst Katuski a confirmed townie LIED?!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5293 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:52 pm

In post 5291, Titus wrote:
In post 5289, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why woulf I full claim Titus I am confirmed town and I am not exposong the 0.1 percent chance there is some weird thing that can stop our lock if I am wrong on Croag
Yeah you aren't conftown, just probtown.

If you're just a Mason, why would you seek to be motivated at all? If I am motivated, it's 100% lock victory for me so...
I am not losing to the 0.1 that you are scum Titus.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5295 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Okay, fine.

I am going to be able to jailkeep you both Titus.

I have a passive ability that will solve the other half of the problem if Croag is town and we will have guaranteed tomorrow.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5297 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Correct.

And my passive will tell me the alignment of CS.

So yeah.

It's locked.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5322 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Wheeeeee

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5366 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:19 am

lol no one was catching me this game.

I love how much agency is removed from me in these discussions.

Katsuki didn't magically come up with mason stuff. I presented it as a gambit and then did it in thread in a way that looked natural to Kats so kats would back me up.

I killed Bitmap the night after Katsuki called for me to be investigated (btw how did no one fkn read into that line huh?) and after considering all the roles that were available. I needed to not be copped.

I left people alive who could do literally nothing about this outcome. Titus, it didn't matter if you decided you thought I was scum, we would have just lynched you.

It didn't matter if you shot me, Titus. I was BP.

Nothing you did this game mattered because I won this game when I was neighbourized night 1 and IMMEDIATELY implemented my gambit.

No amount of feeling based player was going to win this game for you.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5371 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:30 am

In post 5367, Wisdom wrote:except maybe a certain guy who doesn't believe katsuki claims and always scumreads lld
lol

you do always scum read me.

the issue is I'm also always scum

It's madness lol. I can't do anything without drawing scum. >.>