Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Ephraim x Erika best ship.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: pops
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I can sheep titus too I guess
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 228, Lady Eventide wrote:Anyway, as for the actual game...

If we assume 4 mafia in a 17p game, and a backup gauge = to half of scum, just like ours, then probably we can assume at least 2 scum will be using their transform powers, and at max 4.

If we want to guarantee transforms, we want a max of 4 townies transforming. But if we go for that, it means scum will be able to get all 4 of their potential night powers.

If we want to force maf to crash their own backup transform gauge if they crash ours, then we want to aim for 6 townies transforming - exactly half of us.

I personally prefer a role madness game to a mountainous, so I suggest we assign all living players an odd-night transform or even-night transform modifier based on wether their player number is odd or even.

- Evenstar
In post 229, popsofctown wrote:I want to be risky and try for a scenario where townies with crappy abilities don't transform and townies with powerful abilities transform and we don't overheat. Worst case scenario our sane cop works every other nightbecause we overheat, best case scenario she acts every night. With the leashing, both best and worst case scenario is every other night.

Pandora and Loki are both represented as dark attribute characters in puzzles and dragons, and are both black. So that's why I picked the names.

Both their mythologies are kind of about subverted expectations.
can we discuss more gameplay rather than wax on nostalgia
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

im not averse to eventide, but I think there should be a better way to incorporate pop's idea in "useful characters transform"

pop's idea laissez-faire alone is pretty shoddy, but I can't distinguish whether it's full on scummy.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

why bitmap
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

what happened between this and two days ago
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

actually bitmap you know what youre right VOTE: eventide

@Eph to bitmap about his gut.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

evidence that I'm reading.

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]: arrogance 401 reminds me of town, i like the pops push, I'm ok with the interaction with SS, but there's definitely some hokey: i.e. FoTM.

Bitmap [X]: lean town - I liked her grasp on eventide + I think the culling of discussion on game play is fair.

RCEnigma [X]: i think voting, inactive is typically scum as in 452.

Dannflor [X]: mmm, weak town read, but 533 interests me. does scum dan take a consiliatory tone towards his scum reads? his flop between SS-town vs scum makes me wary but could be cause he's a nice fellow.

Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]: Nothing AI imo. But I'm town reading for [redacted] reasons

Gamma Emerald [X]: town, like the action of 383 attacking LLD, I also think pages 18-19 attacking bitmap is town driven, as agreement with most of the people. I liked his mediation - that was in good faith. Might be my strongest town read at the moment.

popsofctown [X]: lean scum, vote switch galore, hop on bitmap was no good imo. Other reasons here or there

Titus [X]: town, push lurkers, solid interaction with rc, etc.

Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: scummy. but weak scummy, as discussed by bitmap and Dann. I thought "liliare felt bad" was town, but still nothing substantial by any means.

gameplay506 [X]: 714's summary is lame, but it's probably a town summary.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Chaos Wind (Chemist1422 + Eragon) [X]: Hi titus as a post. Wind = Chemist.

RCEnigma [X]: How far along are you this game? Re: . Are you just popping in and checking what's hot? Same question to
Katuski

Dannflor [X]: dann dann dance dann @, remains concilliatory, in , but now extend the courtesy to Eventide. I know you are a nice person in gameplay, but this seems a bit too much. Can you link?

popsofctown [X]: @weak scum is more cop guilty than lean scum in that context, but should be used pretty interchangeably.

Titus [X]: Compared to RC I pref 6 over 5. Cop alone is better than double vig IMO, but partially because im not confident enough to vig recklessly.

Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: Re: . The only strong personal attack that was made was Eph calling Mercury a bad person. Regardless, you admitted you barely read the exchange, context matters. SS Venus notices the same in . T&E vote doesn't make sense; even if it is interpreted as "scum will slaughter" its not vote worthy compared to things that has happened this game. Vote on me in is weird. Why am I your priority?

I really don't like the vibe Evenstar is tossing. It reads scum trying to flex to showcase how good he is in front of lilaire to get out of the lynch. But by virtue of this added pressure, Evenstar is more stressed, and posts are being more absurd. Can you comment? How does having SO as hydra here impact your gameplay, you think?

gameplay506 [X]: remains town @814, literally by virtue of reading not for the sake of incriminating. "I read Dr Do's read on [titus] which i disagree", which makes sense since my town read for titus was pretty flimsy
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 997, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read one way or the other on bit outside of the direct pivot from his building wagon into the votes on sailor via sailor vs Ephraim. It implicates maybe LE but that's not as solid as the bit deflection itself.
does that relate at all to the bitmap LE vote just now in any way?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

sure I am asking that too.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

no problem. I'm a little surprised at that you reading bitmap scum for something that happened some time ago, and titus-town reasoning all the way from single digit pages.

any thoughts on Eventide vote hopping, Chaos wind, or Ephriam's lamenting how mods are unfair to him?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

@ Dann - I see, I was reading it as, "Evenstar please do something. Anything?", but what you say makes sense.

@ Titus - ? Can you explain your last post?

@ RCE - that's reasonable. So your style of hunting requires information processing that doesn't come immediately, right?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im sorry i he/she wronged you eventide - hydras make gendering hard. but I don't think is a town post. There's some objective faults such as 1) I was your second vote after Bitmap, and 2) what I'm posting are not walls, its ISOs without the quotes. I mean, with a game advancing so fast, it's kind of necessary to do it. My "fluff" as you say are when I'm online and can directly engage. 3) Not sure why you unvoted since I continued that pattern, and are vote hopping around so much.

@LE: is it that your reads are changing that frequently?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 am

Post by DrDolittle »

christ I need to catch up again
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1271, Lady Eventide wrote:
The theory they put forwards is that the tana/senshi fight was staged/inflamed to distract from the bitmap wagon. If so, then either A: Senshi and/or Tana have excellent acting skills in order to stage that, or B: Dannfor was an instigator from the sidelines. Having reread that section, B seems far more plausible to me.
Unless Eventide claims Clark Kent and can cop+autovig + revive a dead townie. I'm probably not unvoting here today. Most of her reads/votes are so terrible (e.g. one on Croag when there's so much action; the one on Dann that didn't make any sense, and as soon as dann response, she doesn't talk anymore), but this one takes the cake: there was like 1 or 2 votes on Bitmap + Dannflor was not instigating anything and telling everyone to calm down + needs a Bitmap Dann scumteam, which each by itself is relatively unlikely. I don't even know what to say about it.

I agree with Eph's , high charisma, but her reads are so so awful and make so little sense.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

hello everyone
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]: Digging up old dirt. What does mean> Who's reads are TMI? Eph is never loc town after CFJ and FoTM, but their value if they are town is really profound and far outweighs harm if they are scum.

Hidden Happiness (MariaR + Shadoweh) [X]: Playstyle issue on RCE. I really like (and further derivative's "CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where." @ HH, LE also voted 3/4 of the playerlist. I like the statement that T&E hasn't done anything out of their town range, but see above

Chaos Wind (Chemist1422 + Eragon) [X] You should probably respond to LE #. She and I are both waiting.
was really really welcome given that everyone else was scumreading me at this time, but I feel like chemist ought to have... actually provided, like, reasons here. That they're right about me but give an incoherent reason why feels like an attempt to claim credit for being right when I flip. That they don't actually defend me says that they might actually want me to flip anyway.
Continues to defend me in #975 but continues to fail to make the meta argument I'd expect. Hmmm.
Croag [X]: I can't believe we are talking about Croag at page 67 when the guy has not posted since page 1. He's due for prod replacement anyhow.

Bitmap [X]: Enough people have been oomph about Bitmap that I should probably loop back. But Bitmap + LE are never scum together. And Bitmap I don't think is a Day 1 lynch. There's already enough people that

RCEnigma [X]: i'm content enough with RCE compared o

Dannflor [X]: I absolutely disagree with the "hostile" thrown in Dann's way in lighting up SS vs T&E. In fact, I also thought it was personal attacks, but E cleared it up later on. I also disagree with Dann's readlist in for a lot of parts, but I respect it.

Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]: Your head Mercury has lots of meta w me

Cafe Stile (Tatsuya Kaname + Torque)[X]: I'm vaguely interested in accusation on me and whether its in good faith, but by what I was saying I don't want to return to it until further notice, so a mental note for myself.

Gamma Emerald [X] vote unvote on rce actually seemed town imo. But the weird Eventide could be town later on in pinged me. Can you talk about it? What is it that you think town-even has value?

popsofctown [X]: I pegged pops as scum but I'm starting to forget why. I should probably loop back. Nothing pops said recently has really struck me, but I am also just reading really fast.

Katsuki [X]: Kats is NAI either but see me

LLD: "LE's slot is more style than substance." I'd say the opposite.

LE: "Actions speak louder than words. Votes are town's primary weapons; leaving them idle is not a good thing." If your votes are so fleeting, then they are as if no weapons at all.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

HH I want to ask you about RCE-scum
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I don't understand your scum read on him. Looping back to your ISO, if I'm interpreting correctly
1 - RCE states the obvious (titus defends herself), or is applying faulty logic (townreading you for scumreading him)
3 - RCE brings up stuff from log time ago.
But these are not smoking guns, and could be very much a playstyle thing (needing to hash all the information). Why is he so big of a scum read to you?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1677, Dannflor wrote:I'm having trouble reconciling their push on me as something scum would do

I just feel like I'm a weird target for their position
Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]
Croag [X]
RCEnigma [X]
Dannflor [X]
Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]
popsofctown [X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Lady Lambdadelta [X]
gameplay506 [X]
Katsuki [X]

After the awful SS vote, here are all the people LE has voted so far. That's 10/16
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1686, Sailor Senshi wrote:DrD was that list done? The last sentence you have for bit, rce, and kats have me slightly confused (on a grammatical level that made me wonder if you had planned to finish them later or something)

-Merc
which list Merc?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

oh i see. yeah i didnt complete it oops
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

RCEnigma [X]: i'm content enough with RCE compared to HH. I think it could be a playstyle thing. see 1684.

Katsuki [X]: Kats is NAI either but see me talk about Croag as to why I'm not pushing there. Plus I played with him and remember he was p smart.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 298, Bitmap wrote:I don't feel like Lady Eventide's posts have been that from town lately. Too mechanical and no scumhunting.

VOTE: Lady Eventide
I don't think S/S bitmap + Eventide makes this post. It's too glaringly true at that time.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1696, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1676, DrDolittle wrote:Bitmap [X]: Enough people have been oomph about Bitmap that I should probably loop back. But Bitmap + LE are never scum together. And Bitmap I don't think is a Day 1 lynch. There's already enough people that
You forgot to complete this too i think
-Tana
Thanks Tana. I forgot what I wanted to say, so probably strike it out.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1778, Cafe Stile wrote:Lady Eventide - They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
This is how I know you have at most skimmed.

Helpful to town is a gross overstatement. I can agree with there are gems in the rough if you wade through all the dirt but no more

Difference between that and SS is night and day
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Yeah
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:34 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Actually, I need to loop back. I dont know why I just said LE has been posting good stuff. It's literally because someone like HH says hey this is OK, but I dont remember whether I found it Ok
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Dann is town reading LE for Dann reasons. SS Shiro is town reading for "being genuine" or something along those lines
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:42 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I think it's only HH that's saying, hey I think LE is making sense, and then suddenly people starting forming the idea, LE is helping town.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:47 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I looped back, and I do NOT think the Dann case has any merit

Overall, HH seems pretty fence sitting on LE, and the interaction feels a bit exaggerated and forced "oh woe is me I cant believe I'm agreeing with LE".

In that sense, I dont think HH is scummy in herself, but there some weird stuff going on with her and LE
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:49 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I dont want to directly accuse HH scum tho, that's above my pay grade, but I want to push this out in the open.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1879, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1863, Tana and Ephraim wrote:interested in more thoughts on this

does anyone else think that LE's previous post does not tonally match the rest of their posting this game at all and could potentially have been written by someone else
Dr. Dolittle is "they" in this post, but was "he" in a previous post. Progress like that generally doesn't usually revert. So that is fun for your theory. But I am the world's worst alt exposer and am probably little help for determining it's a different writer on the basis of tone.
Pops everyone in that post is a they
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:14 am

Post by DrDolittle »

What's the town tell
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:22 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I only glanced at the HH saga but I agree with E.

I can see one person thinking LE is town (like Dan a couple pages ago), but when both heads are clamoring this hard for LE hard town, and saying their posts are a beacon of light, I am suspicious.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:23 am

Post by DrDolittle »

That's why I want to see whether SS's tell has any merit, or is it simply an ABR 7/7
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Does Celica/Maria head AtE as scum?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

can someone who is good at mafia theory tell me how I should interpret that there has not been a sucessful counterwagon with more than 3/4 votes?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Bitmap you should confirm yourself tonight I think.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:42 am

Post by DrDolittle »

that you transform to IC?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

How many nights of transformation do you need bitmap
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 am

Post by DrDolittle »

So you will get mod confirmed tomorrow
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:51 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2368, DrDolittle wrote:Bitmap you should confirm yourself tonight I think.
So why is this post an issue
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:53 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Arguing about this is dumb. We reached agreement that you should transform tonight.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Town don't target Bitmap tonight.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Switch becomes miller to lose godfather and that becomes a scum claim
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:14 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2456, Tana and Ephraim wrote:My personal preferred lynch pool.
LLD.
RCE.
Maybe DDL.
Maybe a lurker that's not Katsuki.
What a lynchpool
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2431, Lady Eventide wrote:Reviewing Dr Dolittle again, their attitude towards HH is weird and appeasey while throwing shade. [1]

Cafe Stile also thinks they look bad. [2]

The hostile interactions between Dolittle and those who read me town, from both directions, are worth pausing and considering, [3]

as is their assertion that "become miller" -> "lose godfather" is all that's necessary to make my claim a scum one. [3.5]

Their reactions to Bitmap's claim also look like overcorrection to me. [4]

They also tell town not to target Bit tonight, which is blatant NA direction. [5]

If town, I guess this is a watcher/transporter/targeted veteran soft, but I think both of these are unlikely; we likely have both me and a sane cop already in a 17p setup, a Watcher seems like excessive investigative firepower; and "targeted PGO" is not a role I've seen much if at all. Transporter/deflector I guess is possible, but is often a scum role; I also have difficulty with why Dolittle would bother to say this, as no investigatives other than maybe watcher/voyeur ought to be targetting Bit tonight anyway. [6]
[1] I cannot be more transparant towards my read towards HH. I stated why I was suspect of her, but I needed restraint because I know she has a reputation for being good scum player. Then other people were suspect of her, and I reinforced why I don't like the slot's interaction with you from a different numbers perspective.

[2] What does that have anything to do with your read? If CS wants to engage me I'm here.

[3] I literally said I respect Dann's reason to TR you, and gave reasons why I don't like HH's townreading you. Why are you misrepping me and saying I'm hostile towards everyone who townreads you.

[3.5] It's not a gotcha. It's saying the miller thing can easily be falsified, which is entirely true.

[4] What reaction? I said Bitmap should use his thing, which he agrees on. I've also not been stating any reads on Bitmap, so I don't know what over-correction you are talking about.

[5] I'm not interested in your rolefishing of me.

[6] See 5.

Every single post of yours is so scummy, especially when you're talking about me. I have no interest in engaging with you anymore, and my vote is not going to be moved off you.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

CS you have two posts on me. One is here.
In post 1488, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 758, DrDolittle wrote:evidence that I'm reading.

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]: arrogance 401 reminds me of town, i like the pops push, I'm ok with the interaction with SS, but there's definitely some hokey: i.e. FoTM.

Bitmap [X]: lean town - I liked her grasp on eventide + I think the culling of discussion on game play is fair.

RCEnigma [X]: i think voting, inactive is typically scum as in 452.

Dannflor [X]: mmm, weak town read, but 533 interests me. does scum dan take a consiliatory tone towards his scum reads? his flop between SS-town vs scum makes me wary but could be cause he's a nice fellow.

Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]: Nothing AI imo. But I'm town reading for [redacted] reasons

Gamma Emerald [X]: town, like the action of 383 attacking LLD, I also think pages 18-19 attacking bitmap is town driven, as agreement with most of the people. I liked his mediation - that was in good faith. Might be my strongest town read at the moment.

popsofctown [X]: lean scum, vote switch galore, hop on bitmap was no good imo. Other reasons here or there

Titus [X]: town, push lurkers, solid interaction with rc, etc.

Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: scummy. but weak scummy, as discussed by bitmap and Dann. I thought "liliare felt bad" was town, but still nothing substantial by any means.

gameplay506 [X]: 714's summary is lame, but it's probably a town summary.
Whoever was saying this post is villagery, uh what?
Too lazy to read into contexts, but these reads are safe reads, and the reasoning are mostly weak or wishywashy
Just - I don't get the sense that this is a post made to show progress on reads, but more like "yo im here im doing things" that comes more from scum
In post 767, DrDolittle wrote:hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
That last line pings wolf
It doesn't do anything in terms of pressuring Eva, and Titus is his townread. It doesn't make sense for town with those sets of reads to shade Titus and Eva here
Titus attacked on gameplay before Eva even posted so it wasn't even correct
The first is just a simple catch up read list, when I go through the posts and put brief comments on what was happening to other players, as well as my general thoughts. It's not supposed to be well thought out or smoking gun.

The second is also that, Titus attacking gameplay was absolutely chainsaw, and I called it out as is, because it's hypocritical. And if you have been reading, you should note that I have focused on LE + other player interactions, such as Gamma as well, and I too townread gamma. The goal wasn't to pressure Eva in that post. It's to make a statement, and note for future interactions.

THe second one is when I tried to flush out a strange HH + LE interaction.
In post 1933, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1804, DrDolittle wrote:I looped back, and I do NOT think the Dann case has any merit

Overall, HH seems pretty fence sitting on LE, and the interaction feels a bit exaggerated and forced "oh woe is me I cant believe I'm agreeing with LE".

In that sense, I dont think HH is scummy in herself, but there some weird stuff going on with her and LE
why is DDL being townread

this post is just
calling out Maria but at the same time it's not
It doesnt do shit

- Hideri
Here, I call out HH, and note that if LE flips scum, HH could be scum as well. Why do you say this doesn't do anything?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Can I just remind everyone that LE has voted more than half this player list this day calling them scum?

Almost all of them with shoddy reasoning?

it was scum 50 pages ago. It's still scum.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

If anyone else thinks LE's 2481 or subsequent post has merit then I'll respond. Otherwise I'm holding up and not going to talk to her.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2489, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2387, DrDolittle wrote:
Town don't target Bitmap tonight.
Why?
It's related to my role, but
I'm rescinding this.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2750 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

hello i see there's been another ted talk
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2747, Cafe Stile wrote:DDL WAGON NEVER STICKED WHILE EVAS DID FOR FIVE YEARS
what does that mean in mafia theory and why am i scum in that case
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:40 am

Post by DrDolittle »

no i turned up cause its 5pm and im off work
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am

Post by DrDolittle »

okay i think you lose
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i think you lose vs anyone actually
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im not interested in dealing with you or having you rage at me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

If so they can ask me directly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

@CS, then the burden is on you to show consistently at most 3 people are diverting pressure away from me. Who are these people?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:04 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Because I'm certainly not directing away from myself, and am completely open in answering questions.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:07 am

Post by DrDolittle »

My immediately reaction is your argument is not correct, and is not done in good faith.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:09 am

Post by DrDolittle »

We are going to lynch
but 4 scum in a row.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:16 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Dear LE would you engage with me?

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:29 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2871, Hidden Happiness wrote:Oh you mean the reasons why we should be lynching DDL? Yeah I should've figured that was what you meant.
A) He's made very fence sitting posts. The one time he made a 'reads list' was a pretty half assed one at that.
B) His whole defense to this whole dome feels very LAMIST. Like he's trying to fake his mood and it just comes off wrong.
C) I'm very surprised it took this long for a real DDL wagon to pop up when if he was town I think he'd have been pushed long ago
A) The fence sitting post I've made is only on your LE-interactions. That's because I am self-aware of my scum hunting ability, and don't think I can get you as scum. I've been completely townreading you up to when you made that weird LE post, and then I doubled back, hence the hesitation.

B) Defense against myself? Can you back this up - when have I LAMIST? My mood this game, other than once getting upset at LE for a complete horseshit argument on me, has been fairly light-hearted about this game.

C) There's been mild pushes on me but unsuccessful. If I were TOWN, shouldn't I be pushed more earlier since scum would have an easier target?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 am

Post by DrDolittle »

oh bad englsih
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

That would definitely make the person to hammer is scum prophecy come true.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

you called me "YOU OBNOXIOUS SAC OF BEAR TURD" and my feelings are hurt
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2904, Tana and Ephraim wrote:ddl is obvtown btw
you read me right in access point, and the game where i was modkilled Mini 2042 I think, but wrong in cat art and fire on the mountain
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i dont see why not
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 am

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:52 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2943, Lady Eventide wrote:A result of same on me and DDL would turn the entire game on its head again. A result of different would mean they're confscum. Win Win IMO.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2955, Tana and Ephraim wrote:so

we're looking for the very few town in

Titus
Cafe Stile
RCE
HH
SS
Chaos Wind
Croag
LLD

to hammer
town in this list you can do it!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2996, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2993, Lady Eventide wrote:IF LLD, SAILOR AND HH ARE ALL TELLING YOU SOMETHING, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THAT SOMETHING IS TRUE?
what about the 8 people voting you
scum obviously all 8 of them. including the one that will hammer.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

3k baby
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3004, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 2986, Tana and Ephraim wrote:let's go with 9.2
Ugh fine I will trust you over myself but you better be right >.>

vote:Lade Eventide
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

torque coming in changes you 9.8 to less than a 5? That doesn't sound like a 9.8 to begin with bud.

i still think LE flips scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3305, Sailor Senshi wrote:8 wish to disclose that Dr lied about his flavour and I am mad

SS Venus
??
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I did not. Why would I, on flavor no less - I town read you.
Maybe scum pulled a sneaky on you
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Mako from Kill la Kill
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

FYI i didn't even transform last night
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:08 am

Post by DrDolittle »

why is it that when shiro posts gifs is cute and comforting and when I do it its weeb shit.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3372 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:27 am

Post by DrDolittle »

so i can gladiate someone once to vanillaize them for a night. but since it's gladiating, it requires people to vote, so I might as well outsource the target to everyone as well.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3373 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im thinking tentatively T&E or bitmap, but taking suggestions.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

you're asking me as if i know the answer
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

its a joke...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

echoing the last eod posts
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

who's clear so far to you: bitmap, gameplay, yourself, anyone else?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3388 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:51 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3177, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
But I do have more reads.

I suspect that

CS
Bitmap
Chaos Wind
Dann
Pops

contains at least 3 scum in it.

[...]
In post 3182, Chaos Wind wrote:LLD can you explain like

Any of your reads

-Wind
I think LLD is town from this.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Im willing to gladiate pops but i dunno whether he's my strongest scum read
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:04 am

Post by DrDolittle »

FMPOV SS is town
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3399 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:10 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2362, gameplay506 wrote:Just caught up
Lets fkin lynch LE and end this shit
I think she is all very fake and not genuine at all
T&E is good imo
Gamma is still meh
Pops is good
HH is good
In post 1793, gameplay506 wrote:So people townread gamma for some tone bullshit or that attack on Bitmap
Ok sure, I won't stay alone on that
Titus has degraded(upgraded?) to a slight scumlean now from a stronger one. She might just be having abysmal reads and odd gameplay as people have been saying.
Pops is a bit better now. Haven't really read too much into her tbf.
Lady E has been my only read that I have had no progress with.

VOTE: Lady E
In post 1469, gameplay506 wrote:W/e
VOTE: Gamma
Only serious gameplay from now
These are the three posts where gameplay sorta posted reads before CS gave him the shots
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:13 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i wonder whether CS giving the shot to you, gameplay, and the gamma shot was forced by CS, so that in EV terms, your shot is more likely to kill town
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3403 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:16 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i think my posited scenario is likely, VOTE: CS
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 am

Post by DrDolittle »

actually maybe not. I still have to figure out this whole CW neighborhood thing UNVOTE:
:thinking:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3407 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i dont like your lynchpool because im in it
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

CS can you discuss why Gameplay was required to kill gamma emerald?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3423 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Croag is my muse
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:35 am

Post by DrDolittle »

What's your status rn? Can I vanillaize the dead out of you?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3428 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3425, gameplay506 wrote:Can you stop asking about Gamma.
Cafe doesn't know why, its all my role. I told you - I either had to kill both or none.
I checked CW's iso and some of Chemist's past games and those had me mostly convinced that he was scum.
But as I said last minute GiF was like "Oh you you can't do that" so eh
Oh ok I thought you were gifted the kill
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

The loser of the glaciation gets vanillaized, not killed
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3450 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3446, gameplay506 wrote:So you really believe that?
Need more information on what the buff is
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3482 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

dumb q but whats the difference between lynching and vigging
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:47 am

Post by DrDolittle »

as in in terms of their outcomes
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i want to gladiate some punks
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Damn I'm not cleared?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I want to gladiate HH. Anyone oppose to that?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3691 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I can do CS or RCE too
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3879 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

man i thought the LE mislynch hit me hard.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3880 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

im not too interested in voting pops
VOTE: rce
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3881 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3468, gameplay506 wrote:Nah I don't like complaining, thanks.

Anyway for anyone still wanting to scumread CS for Gamma's death there is no way that CS could've know that Gamma would die as well since I myself even wasn't aware that he would die. GiF informed me of that like 2 hours before openning the day so.
I'm still hung up on this.

so you have ability A that's a vig role, and used A to vig CW. But then before day start, for some reason, mod told you hey you need to also kill gamma if you want to use A. and you are like wtf??? nowhere in A does it say that I need to vig gamma? Am I interpreting it right

let me know if you just want me to stfu since otherwise it will reveal too much of your role pm
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I dont care for the number of shots gameplay has. All I want is a yes no regarding my interpretation
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4136 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Is role stoppers like the VT of UPicks?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4230 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I think RCE/HH is the right play today. Then we evaluate claims via Croag Pops and others.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4231 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:53 am

Post by DrDolittle »

At the very least it keeps up the tempo of this game idk
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:12 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: HH
domo arigato mr roboto domo
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4256 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

That's at least L-1 btw. could be lynch already too depending on if anyone else was on HH before T&E
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:36 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Me and the boys (and girls) on the HH wagon

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Why are you not dead t&e
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4204, Tana and Ephraim wrote:My read as of right now is that RcE was town by the way, and that it's exactly HH/CS/DDL in that order of certainty.
:igmeou:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Is that a derailing of the wagon?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4422 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Are you town tho
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4426 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4163, Dannflor wrote:UNVOTE:
Dannflor pls explain this
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4427 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4425, Oversoul wrote:Lmao I think pops redirect me to myself which is why I’m hated
Were you notified of this or you think it's what happened
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4430 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

RCE. Firstl unvote after his lunch
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4431 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

What you have 3 votes one is hidden?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4434 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

CS and SS should both be town. Scum would be a bit more careful if its their partner wagoned like that
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4436 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Gameplay should be town for his shooting of CW. LLD + Kats are masoning each other. Titus claimed Vig, that seems like a town role. Oversoul should be town. Mariah did scumread RCE hard + triplevoter seems a very town role. That leaves

Tana and Ephraim
Croag
Dannflor
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4438 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

yeah i believe that. T&E should be still town from the day 1 night kill
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4440 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

but why did it do the shit where T&E is dead... Psyche! rather than just give you 1-shot bulletproof or something.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

This has to be my favorite part of the VC:

VC 1.11 (3811/final)
[...]
Croag (1): Croag
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Not sure if scum kills pops with that second shot. I'll ISO RCE
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4451 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Dannflor looking real bad on that VCA
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4454 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Relevant posts
In post 1815, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1814, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1809, RCEnigma wrote:If anything Dann playing all sides in a short span of time is worth dissecting
I hardly think voting Senshi and then rethinking it after the fight is "playing all sides." If anything I pretty definitively took Ephraim's side. Also, your assertion that Bitmap vs. Gamma was poised to be a focal point is silly. Virtually no one else was interested in that spat, and both me and Tana said it was not productive.

RCE, do you have opinion not concerning this theory of yours? What are your reads right now, specifically Lady E?

===

I think DDL is town now

I should reconsider LE
Shotgun reads I have pops, Titus, gameplay, ddl, mayyyybe Katsuki.

Town leans on HH, gamma (if bit flips scum), LE (I don't know how much of it is because I truly agree with her stances or because of the re evaluation on my slot.)

I would still flip bit, the rest of the lurkers, chaos, CS today.

HH calling out the reads on T&E is +town. Approaching that slot is weird because direct confrontation gets you into a situation like sailor faced earlier and just ignoring their alignment sets up a fear Lynch down the line if they're town and it plays into their favor if scum since slots are just expecting scum to deal with them. It opens up wifom.
In post 2649, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: HH
In post 4252, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: HH if I'm not already.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4455 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4453, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 4451, DrDolittle wrote:Dannflor looking real bad on that VCA
wait why
he was on rce
titus actually wasnt
because he tried unvoting nakedly after RCE was lynched and we didn't realize it (so effectively assumed as L-1)
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4456 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

The zeal of RCE on HH makes me think HH is town
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4457 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Other than that I'm concerned about LLD and Katsuki. Both of them are not obv town, and they mason read each other.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I'm going Dannflor
VOTE: Dannflor
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

dont look at oversoul's transformation if you dont want to be upset gameplay
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4465 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

yeah its so bad that i might retract my town read there
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4467 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

shooting pops sounds like a town vig play
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

but CS convinced me otherwise
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

do you agree with my other reads on that post tho?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4471 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

there's like 23 roleblockers, why wouldnt there be another vig?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

fypov titus is conf scum to you?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4475 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4413, GuyInFreezer wrote:7 gauges was used last night.
wonder if you win by counting transformations
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4474, Katsuki wrote:
Wtf I have to shoot rc again?! That's BS.
you actually might need to shoot him twice since his revival is recharged
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I think voting dann is real solid
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

his turnaround on LE is also big oof
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4481, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:My gut instinct is that this is not a town ability on RC+Sakura's slot.

I'm just questioning whether I wanna spend like 5 days trying to lynch this slot while being screamed at tbh.

Life is hard rn lol
im extremely paranoid its another fire on the mountain.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4484, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't know what that means
its this 300 page slogfest (think no flips at night) where rc bullied away to a scum win
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

SS did
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4495 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Cafe Stiles?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4498 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

^ you're wrong
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4500 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

who?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

oh that? I corrected it a couple pages ago if you cared enough to read.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4527 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

yeah I could see it
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

dann who's scum fypov
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4566 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

What's the bad stuff
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4705 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:15 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Because DF thought it was L-1 after HH said so and invited to release pressure
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I was motivated in this game and now I'm not anymore

@gameplay its mako, wasnt it obvious by day 2?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Ss is obviously not reading and interpreting my posts in bad faith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4709 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:26 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Which head spam posted all that crap?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:26 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Just for future references
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:09 am

Post by DrDolittle »

No me
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I mean I wasnt the one posting 8 times thinking Kats scumclaimed over his stupid joke on shooting E
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:18 am

Post by DrDolittle »

You posed to me 2 qs
In post 4602, Dannflor wrote:DDL, is your solve me/Croag rnow?
No, that was a PoE solve. I'm unsure about titus and CS told me, and uncertainty lies in kats LLD
In post 4526, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4518, Dannflor wrote:How does me unvoting RCE at fake L-1 make me scum DDL

Titus, why did you shoot pops? I thought I was next in your PoE
Like DDL, do you actually think I as scum, wagon my partner to L-1, and THEN just naked unvote?
I answered this. Yes.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4786 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I think you didnt realize how many votes Rce had and unvoted after HH said L minus 1.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4787 (isolation #171) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Like CS and SS voted last and as scum would have been counting, but you voted earlier and could not be aware
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4788 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Let me ask you. What do you think of my PoE then
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4789 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Dont we remember that CS was hooded by CW and the hood strongly suggest CS town...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4790 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:52 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I'll respond to rcs shitty case on me later
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4797 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am

Post by DrDolittle »

lol calling your case bad is gaslighting
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4798 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4793, Dannflor wrote:I thought you were scum reading CS yesterday tho
today new information came in
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4799 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4792, Dannflor wrote:like I don't understand the progression of
>>>
>>> [oops he's at L-1 nvm i dont wanna bus]
This happens quite a bit. I put a scum vote on my partner to create distance and look good on VCA in case he flips.
Oh shit, he's close to being lynched
Let me furtively unvote. A new wagon should be in the horizon.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4801 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4799, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4792, Dannflor wrote:like I don't understand the progression of
>>>
>>> [oops he's at L-1 nvm i dont wanna bus]
This happens quite a bit. I put a scum vote on my partner to create distance and look good on VCA in case he flips.
Oh shit, he's close to being lynched
Let me furtively unvote. A new wagon should be in the horizon.
yeah and looking back that was explicitly after rc said he's not interested in RCE
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4802 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Here's the case
In post 4635, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1645, DrDolittle wrote:Unless Eventide claims Clark Kent and can cop+autovig + revive a dead townie. I'm probably not unvoting here today. Most of her reads/votes are so terrible (e.g. one on Croag when there's so much action; the one on Dann that didn't make any sense, and as soon as dann response, she doesn't talk anymore), but this one takes the cake: there was like 1 or 2 votes on Bitmap + Dannflor was not instigating anything and telling everyone to calm down + needs a Bitmap Dann scumteam, which each by itself is relatively unlikely. I don't even know what to say about it.
[1]
i think that defining your unvote condition by a claim (which is effectively nai) is scummy and shows that you're not actually reading for alignment.
In post 1680, DrDolittle wrote:HH I want to ask you about RCE-scum
In post 1684, DrDolittle wrote:I don't understand your scum read on him. Looping back to your ISO, if I'm interpreting correctly
1 - RCE states the obvious (titus defends herself), or is applying faulty logic (townreading you for scumreading him)
3 - RCE brings up stuff from log time ago.
But these are not smoking guns, and could be very much a playstyle thing (needing to hash all the information). Why is he so big of a scum read to you?
[2]
DDL defends RcE as well and in a way that doesn't feel all that good faith
In post 1795, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1778, Cafe Stile wrote:Lady Eventide - They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
This is how I know you have at most skimmed.

Helpful to town is a gross overstatement. I can agree with there are gems in the rough if you wade through all the dirt but no more

Difference between that and SS is night and day
[3]
think this is both S indicative and SvS indicative.
In post 3401, DrDolittle wrote:i wonder whether CS giving the shot to you, gameplay, and the gamma shot was forced by CS, so that in EV terms, your shot is more likely to kill town
In post 3403, DrDolittle wrote:i think my posited scenario is likely, VOTE: CS
In post 3405, DrDolittle wrote:actually maybe not. I still have to figure out this whole CW neighborhood thing UNVOTE:
:thinking:
[4]
and then this is just not gr8
[1]: reading this is a clear hyperbole. I'm essentially saying I'm not unvoting LE, because clearly she's clearly not OP clark kent. Yet poor reading comprehension points to that I'm unvoting based on claims.

[2]: I ask about HH's RCE scumread. I don't defend him, and I don't think I have. I know for a fact that I don't read RCE well, and his playstyle pings scummy to me, and it's exactly what I bring up to understand. Keep in mind at that time I had HH as a town read, and RCE as largely null.

[3]: I too can pull up a random interaction between my top two scum reads and just call it "think this is both S indicative and SvS indicative." Thank you for your contribution and for coming to my ted talk. I'm pretty sure CS is flipping green too, and I'm really hoping the outcome of this game brings you an ego check. Like next time, when you say youre god gifts to mafia, we point to Magic girls and say wow but he was wrong 4 days in a row.

[4]: Me literally giving my transparent thought process on why I thought CS is potentially scum. There's the gameplay interaction and the CW interaction to process. There's me processing it. What's not great about it.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

how is calling your case on me bad offensive in any way. Even if you disagree with [2] - [4], [1] is objectively a bad case
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:31 am

Post by DrDolittle »

also when do you ever take it with " equanimity" and not "actually express my feelings on it"...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:34 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4809, Tana and Ephraim wrote:every other respected townie has been wrong at least 4 days in a row
Yeah but you say shit like: wow I get day 1 right 60 percent of the time, and if i get day 1 wrong i get day 2 right 100 percent of the time, and ive never made it to day 3 and im the best scumhunter and gods gift in mafia.

literally this game.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4817 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:36 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4813, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4798, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4793, Dannflor wrote:I thought you were scum reading CS yesterday tho
today new information came in
what was this information
that psyche, it was RCE that was lynched days ago and HH is still alive.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4821 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4814, Tana and Ephraim wrote:like all these posts about bringing me an ego check. they're objectively, consistently, what scum hide behind to discredit me. read any of my recent games and see scum saying shit like that constantly to try to get my goat.
why do i have to deal with town making the exact same sort of obviously and objectively bad faith arguments scum do and be forced to try to sort whether they come from town or scum?
how are any of the arguments I make bad faith? Maybe against [3], but there's nothing I else I can say about it in good faith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4823 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I believe you are good, in fact one of the best, but you just go screeching everytime someone has an alternative opinion, and start bring out how good you are and thats so annoying. why can't i be happy that that "how good you are" would be knocked down a bit in the future
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4825 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4820, Dannflor wrote:explain to me why this changed your read of CS
CS if he was scum would know that RCE was lynched and HH's count is wrong, I think. Yet her posting afterwards leads me to think otherwise.

Also sorry Dann that I'm bad and project my bad scumplay onto you.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4826 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4824, Tana and Ephraim wrote:i'm only as respected as my performance dictates and probably respected a lot less than my performance dictates given the general distaste a lot of people seem to have for em.
Let's talk about this game and your scum read on me. If you are willing to make your case in good faith, then I can also respond against it in good faith (you know an actual mafia game). But if you just say hi im the best my reads are never wrong, theres nothing to respond to, what else can people say.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

And I responded to it in the last page, and then you said I railed against you in bad faith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4831 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:52 am

Post by DrDolittle »

what are you talking about. Why do you have a problem iwth 4811 and 4807
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:53 am

Post by DrDolittle »

4811 is a perfectly reasonable response to 4809. and 4807 is right. Or tell me why [1] is "good" in any way
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4835 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:53 am

Post by DrDolittle »

are you delusional? I've been nothing but courteous the whole way and you keep saying im doing things in bad faith wtf.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4836 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4833, Katsuki wrote:
In post 4809, Tana and Ephraim wrote:man

every other respected townie has been wrong at least 4 days in a row

yet i'm expected to hit scum on the earliest phases of the game with insane regularity and when i don't i get shit on for it?
stfu I'm the personification of perfection. :]
Hold up SS Mars might come in and tell you all the time you've been wrong.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4837 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

^ that, that's bad faith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4843 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

its a joke... about how bad you are recognizing jokes. in particular about how kats is joking about shooting rc... that you missed yet again
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4844 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

to be fair le declared 1v1 vs half the playerlist so obviously there's 3 towns in there. so that's an unfair characterization
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4846 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4834, DrDolittle wrote:4811 is a perfectly reasonable response to 4809. and 4807 is right. Or tell me why [1] is "good" in any way
I'm waiting for a response to this, in why 4811 and 4807 is done in bad faith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4849 (isolation #198) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4839, Sailor Senshi wrote:I don’t like how DDL is pushing what reads to me like an NAI thing this hard.
on the contrary the information from wow RCE is lynched instead of HH is key in breaking apart this game.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4850 (isolation #199) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

im glad to hear that titus.