Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

Welcome to my-
Whoops wrong game.

~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:08 pm

In post 76, popsofctown wrote:This setup rewards scumhunting more than townhunting, I suspect, if you kill a scum, they stop drinking off your same gauge on top of being deaded.
I don’t remember much about the last one besides the fact I carried as scum. But, I don’t think the bar was that big an issue the first time around? Sakura can hit me if I’m wrong here, but I don’t remember it ever overheating. Also there was no backup bar. I don’t think we should really alter our play much, day one for sure. But I’m not getting lynched day 1 so I’ll leave that to my partner~
In post 85, Bitmap wrote:pops i swear to fucking god if ur scum again
I would scumread this post if it came from anyone but bitmap for how big an overreaction this was to pops weird ass post.
In post 91, Dannflor wrote:
In post 85, Bitmap wrote:pops i swear to fucking god if ur scum again
this is an overreaction
Glad we agree.
In post 126, gameplay506 wrote:Is it too early to start with the semi-serious fos's or should I not read too much into what has been posted huh
Please, by all means, get some fos going so I don’t have to pretend that I care about these early game opinions. It makes my life much easier.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 152, Bitmap wrote:The vote hopping seems opportunistic.
Wow vote hoping in the early game where people call it RVS I can not believe the events happening right now…
In post 154, Bitmap wrote:It felt different from Dann's vote hopping.
In post 155, Bitmap wrote:Dann's were all vanity where pop has been voting on wagons with traction.
I don’t know how I feel about the fact you’re making decent posting right now. More so I don’t see scum you making this up at the moment. You don’t seem that good at scum. At least, to what I recall.
In post 183, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 177, gameplay506 wrote:I never said it was a serious fos.
Hey guys! he never said it was a serius fos, he said it was a
semi-serious fos
, VERY VERY DIFFERENT.
-Tana
Wow Sakura are we gonna be making posts like this all game? Man if you wanna live in the shade please throw more. Although I was tempted to avoid talking about you and RC all together given you just scumread whoever pushes you and RC is well...RC but hey let’s throw a bone make some magic and see where it takes us right? Please just don’t waste my time.
In post 190, RCEnigma wrote:I too think Titus is town by why wouldn't Scum!Titus discredit the votes on her?
This post is bad, anyone in the history of mafia would try to discredit posts on them. Are we going to state other obvious facts? Here I’ll start. Enigma is scummy.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:19 pm

In post 228, Lady Eventide wrote:Anyway, as for the actual game...

If we assume 4 mafia in a 17p game, and a backup gauge = to half of scum, just like ours, then probably we can assume at least 2 scum will be using their transform powers, and at max 4.

If we want to guarantee transforms, we want a max of 4 townies transforming. But if we go for that, it means scum will be able to get all 4 of their potential night powers.

If we want to force maf to crash their own backup transform gauge if they crash ours, then we want to aim for 6 townies transforming - exactly half of us.

I personally prefer a role madness game to a mountainous, so I suggest we assign all living players an odd-night transform or even-night transform modifier based on wether their player number is odd or even.

- Evenstar
I’m not following this. A) Because the amount of timework this would require won’t happen and B) I don’t feel like it. So let’s shut this down because fuck mech talk don’t bore me with that.
In post 263, Bitmap wrote:can someone scum read me now? I don't wanna get shot N1.
You’re not scary enough to get shot n1 trust me on that
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 265, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 262, Hidden Happiness wrote:Although I was tempted to avoid talking about you and RC all together given you just scumread whoever pushes you
That's... not wrong.
-Tana
My logic with you is this: Even if I hate every post you make
A) If you're town scum will probably shoot you because they think RC is a god at the game or something
B) If you're scum well I'm sure people will paranoia lynch you in time.
Although I'd rather go with option C but I doubt that happens
pedit: I think me trying to read you guys is a waste of time.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Can't tell if I'm sleepy or tides posts are just that uninteresting to me. I think my fav part of being in a hydra with Shadoweh is people won't be able to use the main excuse people used to push my slot. So now if anyone does try to push us it'll be a lot more interesting.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:30 pm

My hydra partner. Also called Mistress. Or Nine if we sign our posts.

I'll be signing my posts with
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 281, Gamma Emerald wrote:What us this option C
We play a normal game of mafia and not do any of the stupid stuff that happens around my slot. But, as I said thanks to my partner if that happens~
In post 282, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I didn't misread you in Project Arch tho, what makes you think i'd misread you here?
-Tana
I always expect people to go into a game scumreading me to some extent besides 3 people. None of that are in this game. Although with you it's more so. "If I even speak of a scumread on Sakura she's gonna try and kill me."
In post 284, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Like if it isnt obvious im trying to learn to read people im usually paranoid of, i did that with you and RC in Project Arch
-Tana
I am very thankful for this and I do hope everyone else does the same!
In post 283, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 280, Hidden Happiness wrote:My hydra partner. Also called Mistress. Or Nine if we sign our posts.

I'll be signing my posts with
~Celica
... She literally goes by "Mistress"? Really?
I call her Misty and it makes her voice go all high pitched and cute.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:41 pm

To quote a post I said last game: Pops how can you not tell between me and my partner? I feel like we're blatantly obvious.
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Why the fuck is this game at 40 pages? I wasn't even gone a day
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 am

God I ask my hydra partner to do one thing so I can focus on my college work but I guess I have to do everything myself and catch up.
I refuse to read 40+ pages so I'm skipping to like page 25 if anything happened before oh well don't care.
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 am

In post 603, Sailor Senshi wrote:OK.

You should be temp banned for that though because it's totally uncalled for. Everything I said was about how you play as the scum alignment vs. how you play as the town alignment. I have not attacked your person directly at all and this is totally unnecessary.

-Mercury
Just ignore it. This is a game of mafia meant for fun this is just creating something toxic. I know me bringing something up that happened 20 pages ago is talking about it again but this is more for everyone. If it gets toxic take a step back. Please dear god.

Okay page 25 is people just being toxic thank the jesus fuck I decided to take the time out of my day to do this over college weeeeeeee.
In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
Quote this post for me in question? I was scumreading Pops early game but it’s slowly got better in the little bit I was reading. I know pops hates being scum and I’m seeing the energy I saw in role call. (Even though role call was a fucking shitty game)
In post 636, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 622, Dannflor wrote:But I'm addressing your play here, which is to repeatedly make assertions about this game and what has happened/is happening that I just don't think are true at all?

idk

I already town read Tana's slot, I need to sort you, and whatever you're doing right now is not good. And it sucks because I don't know if this is fucked up town!Krazy who has a grudge that's making him play weird or scum!Krazy.
I had like one town read and maybe two town leans and no scum reads and make the assertion that the game just wasn't very interesting. That's a totally subjective interpretation of game events -- even though, yes, I did joke about it being 'objectively boring' -- but I was pushing Sakura because she argued the game was interesting when I disagreed. In doing so I got her to summarize *what she sees* as the major events of the game.

Here's the thing -- it's easy to get a summary of a game you basically haven't read if you say something wrong about the game and then tell people to prove you wrong. It's a lot more interesting to read the game when you see how other people are interpreting the events of the game.

Normally I wouldn't provoke someone into summarizing the game for me, but since Sakura literally argued there was so much going on, I had no reason not to poke her a little bit.

Then RC just turns around and escalates every single fucking thing without letting me just talk to Sakura a little bit and get a feel for the game.

I don't know if this is his scum play but it sure as fuck is annoying, and I know that I tend to find him very annoying when he is scum. That's a description, by the way, of my subjective reaction to him playing a certain alignment--it is not an insult of him personally, even though he seems to have decided to interpret it as such.

-Mercury
I like this, it’s a post I myself would make as I love to get reactions out of people and the way the anger is kinda level in the post suggests this is more real than it is overblown. The play lines up to me.
In post 639, Dannflor wrote:I think the Titus pushes came from "picking a side" between Titus and gameplay. idk I didn't think too much of them because most of the votes seemed to be in the interest of building a wagon
MMMM Is Dann smart enough to build up the illusion that sides are a thing? I’ve been townreading gameplay but I don’t see what Titus has done that’s overly scummy. Anyone trying to make it seem like sides are a thing needs a reality check.

Excuse me while I just skip 27-29 because people have no idea what stepping away from the keyboard is clearly.

God dam I feel at this point I'm gonna need to make my own engagement here
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:27 am

In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
VOTE: Lady Evenitde This is because of stuff that happened due to emotion are you kidding me right now? You’re not this bad, no one is this bad. Because this isn’t even a ‘town scum’ thing it’s reading basic human emotion and how it went out of control. If you read the last few pages at all you would see this
anyone
would see that. This is just scum who is taking advantage of the gamestate

Mental self-reminder: Enigma/Dann/Lady
In post 762, Titus wrote:Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

VOTE: gameplay
Titus, why this? Gameplays reactions are the exact ones I would make myself in a lot of time in the last few pages. I get you were scumreading them early but has none of the posts they made you go ‘hm?’

@Sakura/RC I refuse to read you guys until you cut the bs ate fighting I’ll read your other posts but sweet jesus.
In post 775, Lady Eventide wrote:Cool.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually done anything about them.

-E
Why the change of vote here? Side note, I myself should prob read LLD so hopefully she posts!
In post 793, Lady Eventide wrote:It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.

It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.
>Doing a read lists under pressure when they called out gameplay for not doing something ‘right away’
So, to use your own words. Why didn’t you do that read list before you got pressed?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:37 am

In post 826, gameplay506 wrote:Hm idk RCE I don't see Titus trying to solve me here, I see Titus banging her fist on the table, going GP is scum, while providing some pretty made-up reasoning for it.

And the fact that she just continues to read me in the same way 15 pages later with still minimal effort to solve me out makes me think she is just comfortable keeping that read and not comfortable backing out of it.
What exactly are you expecting out of a post made so early? It was 138. I think from Titus that was mostly NAI. Sure, the vote was serious but considering how early it was they didn’t have much to work off of.
In post 831, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 827, Tana and Ephraim wrote:>Asking Katsuki for reads on D1.
-Tana
I mean I'm not just going to tolerate Katsuki trying to lurk to late game when I know that's exactly what he brags about being his scum strategy.
QFE
In post 833, Dannflor wrote:
In post 813, Sailor Senshi wrote:Is it too soon to say, that I think at least one scum may be on us? It’s rapid fire with no real reasoning.
I do think the amount of people who piled on to you in a very short amount of time is worrying.
And what about all the people who just did that to Lady/called her posts at the time scummy? No? Nothing? Yeah, didn’t think so.
In post 840, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Eventide
MMMMM
In post 927, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 923, Tana and Ephraim wrote:But it seems you're getting hung up over these "reasons" from "reading your games" instead of... you know, adressing the fact that i called your vote opportunistic, also you mentioned you wanted to hear more from us when there's a big ISO with posts from both, and we've consistently interacted with the playerbase and provided reads as we form them. But NOPE, apparently we're scum because RC read your games and figured you were scum from doing so, everything else be damned.
-Tana
... Huh. Interesting.

Yes, there is a big ISO. Nonetheless, I wanted to hear more. Wanting to hear more =/= calling you inactive, please do be clear regarding that.

I still want to hear more from RC and get real proof he's read WC1, but this feels good. I think Dolittle's my priority now, rather than you two.

VOTE: DrDolittle
Even with your reads lists it’s so hard for me to understand how you got to point A to point B in your posts. Maybe you did something magical and talked about a lot of people in the 12 pages I missed, but I don’t think it’s that far fetched for me to go ??? right now.
In post 987, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Bitmap for reasons.
I wish I as scum could get away with stuff like this B)
Honestly I still have 20 pages to read but it’s not like anyone listens to my reasoning ever so part of me just wants to fake it or just not read at all. ZZZ

All ~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:49 am

In post 990, RCEnigma wrote:Can't help but feel like sailor/Ephraim distracted everyone when bit was becoming a viable wagon.
Can’t help but feel this is trying to get people off a scum partner.
Just saying.

Side note: Why the fuck are the 2 slots I can confidently read the most null in the history of mafia right now? I don’t know how I feel about that, so I won’t!
In post 1007, DrDolittle wrote:no problem. I'm a little surprised at that you reading bitmap scum for something that happened some time ago, and titus-town reasoning all the way from single digit pages.
Y-YOU?! I-I have no words. You legit laid out perfectly good reasoning on why Enigma is scummy and-REEEEE. Maybe this is just because my head hurts and I’m super annoyed at my partner right now but I hate all of you right now. <3
In post 1010, RCEnigma wrote:I like HH as town for it because Town!Maria has never not scumread
This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
In post 1011, Hidden Happiness wrote:Why the fuck is this game at 40 pages? I wasn't even gone a day
~Celica
Hello past me, why are we doing this? I don’t know. You had college homework to do and now you have more. Yet here you are playing mafia sick as can be. Side note, take your meds next time because tylenol is a god send.
In post 1016, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1015, Tana and Ephraim wrote:3 votes from an LE lynch and not having anything else to do.
I'm kinda worried about a lack of a CW
-Tana
Okay ngl, I was too. Mostly because I firmly believe in the logic that ‘if no CW is real its’ either town or scum are happy with letting this go.’ But right as I said that It looked like a ton of people jumped on LE at the same time. So that makes me think scum might be more scared or just joined the bus. We’ll see!
In post 1032, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1030, Titus wrote:
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Titus wrote:I want to see what happens.
Okaaaaaay
I have a proxy vote which means I can progress both major wagons while being a net neutral on vca.

:)
VOTE: Titus
Can’t tell if this vote was a joke or not, mostly because I have no idea why this would warrant a vote. Maybe I’m stupid. Explain it to me.
In post 1066, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1063, Bitmap wrote:Like your scum read on me is based on someone else's actions...

Why aren't you voting the person who did the scummy action?
Wouldn't be the first time I've caught scum via another slot.
Anyone townreading this? Jw
In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Eh I misapplied a tell I developed a while back. RCE kinda played into it but it doesn't actually seem scum motivated. I can understand how that looked scummy on my part too, very opportunistic
VOTE: gameplay I still feel like this is scum
Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
This is gross, not because it was an unvote on Enigma. But the whole switch feels overly justified. It just feels like such a weird switch
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:54 am

In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a real, solid analysis of bitmap from you.

VOTE: Dannfor
Oh baby
I read the rest of your Dann thing and I mostly agree with what was said. (Which brings up worries about scumreads but I don’t care about that right now.)
VOTE: Dann
Let’s see where this goes!

10 MORE FUCKING PAGES TO GO PLEASE GOD
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:03 am

In post 1176, popsofctown wrote:I hard townread Tana and Ephraim
Oh boy I can not wait for the reaction I’ll probably get out of this but here we go: Tana and Ephraim are very much in their scum ranges and have done almost nothing that I’ve seen to make me warrant a townread on them. The closest is Sakura and her hyper posting but I’ve seen her do that as scum before (given that was years ago but still) I don’t see much solving from them that makes me go ‘Wow they’re super obvious town.’ Are we gonna lynch them? Of course not because I’m not putting in that effort and if they’re town they prob die. But what I want is for you to tell me what makes them so obv town to you.
In post 1208, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: pops

Why are you defending such a bad slot? Are you trying to appease to Chaos Wind and other scummy players?
CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where. I’d rather they get blasted by a vig or investigated. Not lynched. Hey Bit I’m defending a bad slot what you gonna do~
In post 1242, Bitmap wrote:If T&E are still here by D3, I would have no problem considering their lynch.
Exact reason why no one is touching them wee.
In post 1254, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 943, popsofctown wrote:Sakura Hana did Sakura Hana obvtowning that I heard so many rumors about in the first few pages of the game
Btw, unrelated and late but, it's the first time im hearing that im famous for obtowning, that's... really good to know actually.
-Tana
You are, that’s why I’m very ??? right now!
In post 1264, Lady Eventide wrote:Hmmmm.

Reread is saying that Bitmap is likely town to me. Which says...

VOTE: RCEnigma

I feel that your theory, if actually believed, ought to have led to a vote on Dannfor, not on Senshi. Why do you believe Senshi/Tana scum/scum before considering Dannfor at all?
Oh baby LE is voting the other 2 people I scumread. Help, this isn’t good for me brain. You know what LE you’re cool. Let’s be cool together.

Okay I’m at page 54 and my brain is off.
Let’s say I’m caught up and be done with it
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:10 am

In post 1359, Sailor Senshi wrote:VOTE: Pops
Ok I don’t really get this anymore. I did early but not now.
In post 1372, Tana and Ephraim wrote:VOTE: Cafe Stile

Okay let's vote THIS now!!!
Legit what the fuck slot is this?

Stop pushing cafe/croag/wind/ what ever slot is their with no votes we’re not about to lynch a lurker when I’m sure we have a vig cop or some shit to take care of that instead. This is basic mafia 101
In post 1418, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1417, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Dunno who/what else i need to comment on before night, feel free to ask me
-Tana
Does MariaR have a strong vested interest in a game when she's scum?
My interest in a game has never and will never be a way to affect my alignment. Do I enjoy town more than scum at the moment? Yes, but that doesn’t mean scum me will lurk and town me will lurk. When I flip scum I have an obligation to do my best because I have a team with me even if I hate it.
In post 1419, popsofctown wrote:When MariaR was simultaneously town in Starry Night and scum in Role Call she paid more attention to Starry Night
Okay but FG games are legit my fav game type and I always go fulltryhard in those. Also Role Call was stupidly easy that It was a waste of my time to keep posting in that when we already won.
In post 1428, Tana and Ephraim wrote:So I devloped a theory that MariaR not being very invested in a game = MariaR is town.
And that is much better than living paranoid of her.
So far that tell worked on Project Arch.
-Tana
I swear to god if people keep trying to read me like this. Okay I’m not allowed to finish this sentence weeeee

Okay NOW we’re caught up
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 am

~Once again all Celica/Maria if you havequestions please let me know. I'm gonna go take a quick shower because my head is killing me and while catching up I'm reading psychology textbooks that are 'years ahead of the level I'm at but I'm really good so I can handle it' (yeah fuck me right)
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:16 am

I'm saying this as a list mod not a player. I strongly suggest you stop using the R word.
~Celica/Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

In post 1451, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
You have only ever scumread me, so a deviation would be troubling. Sure you could manipulate that but you and I both know you wouldn't go out of your way to do that specifically with me considering a lot of the playerlist are of a higher caliber than I am.
I guess that’s fair, but that still doesn’t answer why you’re calling me town for something you know I’d do as either Ali. You should look at my actions not what my read on you is and that’s the problem. You’re reading at such a base level.
In post 1452, Lady Eventide wrote::

I townread that. Lack of caring about others' opinions is generally town.

Also, I would love to hear your larger case on Scum!Emerald; I had been reading them town but now I'm worried I may be pocketed.
Townreading me based on my IDGAF factor is funny. Mostly because that’s just how I am period. It’s not really a scum case on Gamma per se more so meta. I can read Gamma very well. I’ve read him wrong only a few times Gamma can vouch for this. I suppose the more I don’t have Gamma as town the more I worry, but I’m not gonna lynch him because if he is town I’ll figure it out.
In post 1454, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:Can’t tell if this vote was a joke or not, mostly because I have no idea why this would warrant a vote. Maybe I’m stupid. Explain it to me.
The town Titus I'm familiar with pushed me for a page ~10 hammer in a Boon game and complained later this game that Day 1 has been too long. Why is Titus splitting her votes?

That said, if I wanted the vote to have more gravitas than it did, I would have explained my vote.
This is some base level reading that just felt like you hop and a skip voting for no reason. I guess I mostly don’t see the point in why you voted that when you’re basically saying ‘I didn’t try to make it have more pressure’ Was it for reaction? No, that’s what I do others don’t do that.
In post 1456, gameplay506 wrote:HH wanna summarise with a reads list?
Just a fast one
HISS…
In post 1459, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where. I’d rather they get blasted by a vig or investigated. Not lynched. Hey Bit I’m defending a bad slot what you gonna do~
Hey
Maria
I'm gameplay
We seem to be on the same page for a lot of things
I tr you
Please tr me
I feel like an outcast
Help
Hey
Gameplay
You’re like
My top townread so don’t worry about that.
I tr you
Let’s solve and win together okay?
In post 1460, popsofctown wrote:These are a couple of posts I found towny. Creating a motion and some kind of snowball in RVS seemed pretty protown. And the way Tana described her thought process on Bitmap seemed solid to me. There's other directions I'd think mafia might take the answer, like saying the read is soft, which makes it easier to rescind for mislynches.
Yeah I can see this, maybe my expections for Sakura/Tana have been too high? It’s possible, but I feel like talking on their slot is useless for the time being so I should probably just leave them be as ‘this will be fixed at a later date’
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

In post 1463, Bitmap wrote:Gamma's attack on me kind of felt like genuine town. Not entirely sure though.
Go on.
In post 1482, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:Tana and Ephraim are very much in their scum ranges and have done almost nothing that I’ve seen to make me warrant a townread on them
So this is how you're going to be like huh
-Tana
Wat? I mean, I’m not wrong. I get I’m being a bit unfair considering the same statement could be said about me. But it still stands. You’re already like ‘top town’ right? So does my opinion on your slot really matter that much to you? Or is it just the fact someone is going ‘I don’t townread you guys’ and not me personally?
In post 1487, Tana and Ephraim wrote:But if you dislike it that much then I'll try to find another way to read you.
-Tana
Thank you, I hate it when people try to read me that way it’s just. Not the way I want people to read me. I don’t care if the end result is ‘correct’ it doesn’t feel fulfilled as a mafia player to be read that way.

In post 1526, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1502, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1478, Lady Eventide wrote:... @Katsuki: I think it is relevant to note that your current level of contribution compares unfavorably to both Chaos Wind and Cafe Stiles. You barely have more presence than
Croag.
I don't really care how much of a hotshot scumfinder you supposedly are; lurking to lategame like this is unacceptable behaviour, and T&E are right to call you on it.
Unacceptable behavior?

I've been barely lurking for 3 days (if this even constitutes as lurking when I've been posting every day), you haven't even seen me prod-dodging for two months yet.

... Does anybody townread this?
Welcome to Katsuki being Katsuki

I’m just gonna mark LLD as town because if LLD really would go as low as to make certain statements at Titus as scum I don’t want to play with her again, and I’d like to think scum LLD wouldn’t do that so.
In post 1577, popsofctown wrote:I'm not particularly fond of Titus's towniness right now. Failing to stick to one topic or plug whatever read she thinks is correct and should end the day borrows me compared to her just pushing "end the day". Like.. I guess I'm taking the easy straightforward interpretation here, "end the day" doesn't serve the town wincon.
Go on.
In post 1616, popsofctown wrote:Dannflor are you a Heart of Light
I wish I was a heart of light.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:10 pm

In post 1634, Tana and Ephraim wrote:2 things at Maria.

1) You know full well that any investigative power we have isn't going to be used on lurkers in this lobby.
2) You should townread Sakura Hana, not me, and you not townreading her at this point is at best eyebrow raising.
1) Of course I know people aren't gonna use it on lurkers because they're not smart. Even though the correct play is to do that.
2) I don't townread you, I also think Sakura is fine but I don't like the amount of 'obv town' people have you at. I don't get why you're raising your brow at me not townreading your slot? What exactly is the issue with this. 'Watch out RC I'm gonna lynch you guys oh no!'
In post 1635, Tana and Ephraim wrote:This lobby contains 3 Don Corleone winners and an additional 3P award winner. The idea that cops in this lobby are ever going to be used to lol lurker check is one that I don't believe that you believe.

Given that, why did you say that they would be and why are you opposed to expending lynches on the lurker pile, particularly when either 1) I'm town motivated or 2) killing the lurkers now prevents me from killing them in LyLo.
I'm opposed because we get more information on non lurker lynches. To answer your second part of your question.
A) Bold of you to assume your slot is gonna be alive at Lylo.
B) The world doesn't revolve around your slot (From Nine)
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:12 pm

In post 1647, popsofctown wrote:I AM PLEASANTLY AND CONFUSEDLY SURPRISED MARIAR DIDN'T DUMP THE TRUCK ON MY TAKE ON SAKURA
It's mostly a mix of. If Sakura is scum I'm not getting them lynched anytime soon and if they're town they're gonna die soon. So there's 0 reasons for me to try and solve the slot. The most I'm trying to do is stop some of their influence per se. Because people should think for themselves and not sheep!
pedit: Fair enough.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 1651, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1648, Hidden Happiness wrote:A) Bold of you to assume your slot is gonna be alive at Lylo.
If I'm scum? Probably gonna be.
Hahahaha no. Good one but no
In post 1652, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1646, Hidden Happiness wrote:Wat? I mean, I’m not wrong. I get I’m being a bit unfair considering the same statement could be said about me. But it still stands. You’re already like ‘top town’ right? So does my opinion on your slot really matter that much to you? Or is it just the fact someone is going ‘I don’t townread you guys’ and not me personally?
Your specific opinion matters to me, yes. It's a personal thing because you're a person that's played enough games with me to know that... this is already beyond my scum range.
-Tana
Is it? I think I've only played with scum you twice and in 1 of those games you had me tricked until Lylo. My read on you is it's a waste of time to sort you as I said. I don't think you're scummy but the 'OMG THIS SLOT IS SO OBV TOWN WTF' is something I'm not seeing. Do you really want me to put in more effort to read you Sakura? Considering you're doing it for me I can do that for you, but I don't think it's needed much.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 1654, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1651, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1648, Hidden Happiness wrote:A) Bold of you to assume your slot is gonna be alive at Lylo.
If I'm scum? Probably gonna be.
I mean, I've had to live to LyLo in all my other scum games. Why's this one supposed to be different?
Every time you mention that you want to lynch me later, every time Bitmap talks about reevaluating me on day 3, you're giving scum more reason not to kill me.

If you really wanted this tell to be reliable you would have had to not already bring up that you were planning to turn on me somewhere down the line.
RC you know I'm very much smart enough to know exactly what I'm posting ahd what it'll do. I have not expressed a lot on your slot for a dam good reason. We've talked about our scum games before we know how
some
of our factors work. I don't think you're gonna be alive at Lylo. Maybe you think that but I don't. Mostly because I know how paranoia in a thread works. If you're scum I'm not worried. If you're town I'm not worried. It's not a tell, it's a statement
In post 1657, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1418, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1417, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Dunno who/what else i need to comment on before night, feel free to ask me
-Tana
Does MariaR have a strong vested interest in a game when she's scum?
In the two games I played with her she did but I’ve also seen her be strongly engaged as town. Iow, her not being too invested is town indicative but her being strongly invested is NAI.
I swear to god activity has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ALIGNMENT EVER. I lurk as scum I lurk as town I can tryhard as town I can tryhard as scum. The factor on if I do this or not is never based on what role pm I get REEEEEEEEEE
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 1660, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What statements did you take offense at exactly?
The divorce stuff like, I don't see why anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. Unless you're scum partners with Titus and got her concent but even still no. I don't think anyone who is scum would willingly make that statement. It's just, so bad. Just no.
In post 1662, Tana and Ephraim wrote:You're correct that this game probably wont be necessary, but for the future, yes i'd like it if you'd do that
-Tana
Will do ^^
In post 1664, popsofctown wrote:I'm not sure why you're asking for a "go on", my thought felt complete. I'm not getting the authentic feel of a player who is doing what they can to end the day, and wields two votes that can be weaponized to that end. It's looking more like someone using the proxy vote to toy with their own moonlogic meta, rather than needle down to the strongest overlap between their own reads and the viable wagons, to end a day they are truly so tired of
What advantage does scum Titus get from using the stance shes taking?
pedit: Living up to your name I see eh Dolittle?
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:44 pm

In post 1668, Tana and Ephraim wrote:You're actually dreaming if you think that I wouldn't live to endgame in this game if I were scum.

We should
really
lynch SH.
Do you want me to roll my eyes now or later? Your ego is showing again.
I'm gonna just end this conversation cause otherwise, you'd go on for pages about this.
If you wanna ask about my reads feel free but otherwise byeeeee
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Ask away.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello, I've only been skimming this game but what the
ACTUAL FUCK
are you all doing with this "Lady E obvscum" garbage? This actually has to be the dumbest push I've ever seen. Besides the fact that LE has been pretty obviously uninformed and learning as the game goes, no one actually does 4-D magical chess loopy logic as scum like is apparently being presented here?!

Sakura maybe you should tell RC to stop driving and go home because he's obviously drunk.

- Nine
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:50 pm

lmao what an appropriate post to cut me with
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Being familiar with mafia on MU doesn't mean anything for meta here, its p weird that you'd pretend they're the same thing pops.

Why are you all posting in funny colors anyways?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:43 pm

How do you do that?

omg i can post in PURPLE
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 2093, popsofctown wrote: I haven't played on MU. It's a forum. For mafia. It's forum mafia. I imagine it should be pretty similar.
Interrogating Maria apparently MU is more into actually doing townplay plus murdering lurkers
she also said our town sucks in comparison
. But its an objective fact that people who come from other sites have trouble fitting in. If it was just that I wouldn't care but if the argument is that this person, who keeps fucking up in the most basic ways, is actually a mastermind manipulator doing it on purpose to tug on heartstrings, I can't watch that without throwing up in my mouth more then a little.

I'm v busy watching the power puff girls christmas movie tonight so you'll have to ask Maria questions when she's not feeling sicks, byeee

- Nine
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:52 pm

I already fucked it up ;-;
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:01 pm

I'm getting told to come post because RC is being a twat. What's up?
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm

In post 2077, Lady Eventide wrote:@Hidden Happiness:

What's your opinion on this whole mess? I'm beginning to suspect villa reads on me might be more sus than town ones at this point ^^;
I'm not gonna use MU meta because I didn't know you play on it. I think you're towny in the most recent pages. I only unvoted at first because you were scumreading Enigma and Dann and I was like 'hey we can use this person to see if they keep the vote' but the more I see the new pages I think your mindset is really good. You seem like a competent enough player that I think you'd just lay over and die at this point as scum rn because the interactions give so much information. Plus I don't see that much of an agenda.

Now that I've explained the tr I think a lot of people just want a lynch and they're going for the whole LE lynch, but the best way is to see who's doing that or putting a real scumread on the slot. Why can't we go onto Enigma? Why not Dann? What is SUPER SCUMMY? Here?

Feel free to scumread me or get in my pocket LE whatever fits you~
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:06 pm

In post 2122, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Because I think that there's actually a world where you're town and HH are TMI defending you because they thought it would make them look good. It's more likely that they're defending their buddy, but it could be either way. But if you're not going to have your vote on HH I'm not going to put in all the work to derail your lynch in favor of HH's.
This isn't something scum me would hard defend or do because it's not like people are going to start magically listening to me. No one has before and no one will. You should know this by now. This is pretty cheap and dumb of you to do.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Uh, you appear to be pretending to have a daycop on us. Uh, okay, bye. I'm blacklisting you, please never try to join a game we're in again RC.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

In post 2153, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
I claim for
reasons
that I am 100% sure that HH is flipping scum. If you're not voting her in your next post, you're voting us.

No one else is going to be lynched from here on out so if you're voting elsewhere you're just wasting your time.
RC. Take this back in your next post right the fuck now. I am not joking. I don't have time for this. You know for a fact the reason I even played this was assuming you wouldn't do dumb fucking bs shit like this. Stop now
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

That post and the top post were ~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

I don't want to think or look at this game tonight anymore my mood is shot and ruined. I am going to think about things tonight and
maybe
I will post tomorrow. Do whatever the fuck you guys want in the meantime
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:26 am

After taking the night to myself and talking to my hydra partner going over things. I think I'm gonna start catching up
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 am

In post 2155, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: HH
First of all, this post is opportunistic as fuck. I refuse to believe someone as logical as dann really believed what RC was saying. Just voted without question. No comment just, a vote?
In post 2162, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: HiddenHappiness
If this town can't work out a vengelynch on RC on a greenflip after a soft, we can't win anyway.
Same goes to you, pops what’s up? You’re like, one of Nines only scumreads and I kinda dismissed it but what was this? Did you believe RC here or?
In post 2197, Lady Eventide wrote:RC is blatantly off. I don't know if this is how they usually play, but their vengeful reactions to people they think are scumreading them remind me of LLD's play in G5. They're not playing for solving, they're playing for social control.

HH's response to their bkatant gambitry and bullying is strong and pure to me. If I'm being pocketed, I'm never climbing out.

RC: You challenged me to vote for either you or HH. I think at this point you've made it abundantly clear who I ought to be voting.

VOTE: Tana And Ephraim
No, I understand how you feel but RC scum wouldn’t do that to me. He knew exactly how I would react in that situation no matter how much of an asshole and awful person it makes him. I highly doubt scum him would do that just for a simple townread. I’d like to believe in
that
much.
In post 2205, Tana and Ephraim wrote:@Maria if I'm going to lynch you D1 as town thinking you're scum you can be damn sure I'll have a full case that I can take credit for as opposed to just saying reasons.
No RC, no I don’t. Because the amount of times you have hard pushed me and got it wrong is so high that I had to stop playing with you just so I could play a game of mafia. In that moment when I was tired and already feeling blah. I fully thought you were gonna hard push this and I had to step away immediately. You can reaction test me without doing what you did. Just ugh.
In post 2212, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi why don't I see any reactions to my posts
Because I don’t care about you. If I want to comment on your posts I will. In fact, I did on exactly 1 of your posts because you were null until then.

I’m not gonna quote page 89-90 but srsly how does anyone think LE is scum here? This type of posting is so real. It’s not a scummy agenda it’s just, like? Come on now explain it to me like I’m five. I had LE as scum early game too because some of the postings they made was bad, it didn’t make sense to me. Hell, some of it still doesn’t make sense. But I was able to transition from a scumread to a townread. I don’t see how you guys can’t either.

Btw page 91 puts Gamma into scum range.
In post 2305, Sailor Senshi wrote:I’ve been skimming and Maria pretty much did the exact same thing in HP, when everyone wanted to lynch Hellcat or whatever tf their name was in that, so I’m not going to sr her for that.

When scum!Maria hard defended her buddy Mylo in FH, there was almost a particular hysteria in how she went about it.
What game is HP again? Also, please don’t try to meta me it just doesn’t work. My style of play isn’t one you can really meta.
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:56 am

In post 2323, Sailor Senshi wrote:HH is town because Maria did her towntell.
Oh no, more meta.
In post 2324, RCEnigma wrote:NGL ive been actively avoiding reading any of pops posts that aren't quoted.
Why is that?
In post 2330, Sailor Senshi wrote:While Maria doesn’t always do her towntell as town, I have yet to ever see her do it as scum. I’m not touching HH wagon with a 10 foot pole.
:Thonk: What head is saying this by the way? This is pretty important. Well, somewhat? Your slot is obv town but I need to know who I’m hitting over the head with a newspaper. Please don’t tell me it’s Nancy.
In post 2339, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 2337, DrDolittle wrote:What's the town tell
I don’t want to say because Maria might start doing it as scum. She also towntold in PFUPs as well. All you need to care about is that it’s something she’s never done as scum to my knowledge.

And it’s HellKnight - the slot she hard defended in HP and they wound up flipping town in that.
WHAT GAMES ARE THESE B(
In post 2360, DrDolittle wrote:I only glanced at the HH saga but I agree with E.

I can see one person thinking LE is town (like Dan a couple pages ago), but when both heads are clamoring this hard for LE hard town, and saying their posts are a beacon of light, I am suspicious.
I would love if you would just take a stance on our slot and stick to it because the fence-sitting from you is just odd. When you called out my slot before I thought the first part was towny but then you flipped on it to going ‘but idk’ What is so strange about a hydra agreeing that a slot is town? You know Nine barely reads this so of course we’re more likely to have the same reads considering she comes to me for my own opinions a lot. The only one we somewhat disagree on is Pops because I asked her to iso them.
In post 2364, DrDolittle wrote:Does Celica/Maria head AtE as scum?
What AtE have a done? The RC thing? That wasn’t even Ate that was just me getting pissed regardless of my AI. It’s purely null. To answer your question though. I try to limit my ate as both town and scum but more so as scum. I hate when people tr any post of mine that is from ate because I want people to townread me based on my posting not some dumb Ate. That’s not mafia that’s pity.
In post 2362, gameplay506 wrote:Just caught up
Lets fkin lynch LE and end this shit
I think she is all very fake and not genuine at all
T&E is good imo
Gamma is still meh
Pops is good
HH is good
Game please. How do you think LE is fake here? I think everything they’ve said recently is bleeding town. A bit of a read on pops would be good too.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:03 am

@LE Is your miller thing an active or a passive?

Also in that ‘lynch pool’ RCE/DDL are the good picks.
In post 2524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2517, Hidden Happiness wrote:Btw page 91 puts Gamma into scum range
How, and why that page?
Because I said so.
In post 2530, Tana and Ephraim wrote:can we PLEASE lynch town LE thanks
fixed that. If you give me an argument that doesn't talk about your guys slot when it comes to LE I'll listen.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 am

In post 2531, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2517, Hidden Happiness wrote:First of all, this post is opportunistic as fuck. I refuse to believe someone as logical as dann really believed what RC was saying. Just voted without question. No comment just, a vote?
I'm logical but whatever RC was trying to accomplish doesn't work if I immediately contest it.

If I were scum who knew you were town I'd have nothing to gain from making such a "opportunistic post" that was logically going to be reversed later.
Okay, so what did you get out of this then if you knew it was fake? That should've been your answer right after he said 'this is fake' because to me it just seems like you wanted to see if the wagon would gain stream regardless of the fact.
pedit: LOL *thumbs up* This is a really overblown reaction but I don't think I'm gonna put in the effort to sway a wagon to gamma so I'll just lynch him tomorrow or at least try. More so try, given people think my town game is trash no matter how much I try to prove otherwise weeee.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:09 am

In post 2541, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 2538, Hidden Happiness wrote:This is a really overblown reaction but I don't think I'm gonna put in the effort to sway a wagon to gamma so I'll just lynch him tomorrow or at least try. More so try, given people think my town game is trash no matter how much I try to prove otherwise weeee.
your gamma scumread is the only thing that i remember you pushing this game that i've agreed with you on btw.
Okay what's your reads look like minus however you're reading me and I'll tell you what I agree and disagree on. That should help you right?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:15 am

@pops Where are you wanting to vote right now considering all the wagons we've had.
Dann's talk with me didn't help what so ever.
pedit: Gamma, I don't know how to put this to you but yes. Your reaction is super overblown. If my reads have been shit you should've questioned me on them (No not now when your questioned me on a read from yourself) What makes this one of your stronger town games? Why are my reads so bad? The only way you'd be able to know that is if were scum (but that's not the argument I'm going for here)

I had you as null the whole game until recently and that started to turn into a scumread because you were so null. So you saying this is one of your stronger towngames to me is kinda alarming because if it was I'd be able to have you as town right away. If you're gonna 'put me on ignore' because I read you wrong you're either overreacting or can't take being scumread. So what is it?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:19 am

Like, I want people to disagree with me and tell me I'm wrong because at the moment? I'm scumreading/scumleaning I think half the playerlist. Obviously I am incorrect on some of my reads but without ya know. Helping a gal out that isn't gonna change.
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:24 am

In post 2560, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Townreads:
Ephraim & Tana
[Bitmap]
Sailor Senshi

Light Townreads:
Dannflor
Gameplay506
DrDoLittle

Big blob of posters who I don't have a read on:
everyone else

Scumreads:
Gamma Emerald
Chaos Wind

Metaphorically modconfirmed scum:
Lady Eventide
This isn't bad. The only ones I have real issue with is-you know what I should prob make my own list so I don't need to explain (B
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:35 am

Healer Helpers

Tana and Ephraim
Sailor Senshi
Lady Eventide
gameplay506
Bitmap

Pyro Assistant

Lady Lambdadelta
popsofctown

Training School

Titus
Chaos Wind
Katsuki
Croag
Cafe Stile

Dropouts

Dannflor
DrDoLittle
Gamma Emerald

User of dark magic

RCEnigma
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:19 am

I have a way of confing LE.
We don't need to do anything
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 am

LE. Can you do me a favor and not do anything tonight?
Thanks!
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:39 am

I don't care enough to explain why you're scum Gamma at the moment. Really I don't. Just shhhh and let the scumread happen.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:42 am

In post 2634, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2630, Hidden Happiness wrote:I don't care enough to explain why you're scum Gamma at the moment. Really I don't. Just shhhh and let the scumread happen.
HELL NO
NOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO WAVE THE "I CAN READ GAMMA WELL" CARD THIS GAME
I've always been able to read you well. I'm not gonna explain my read because I don't want to right now no matter how many times you bark and whine about it. So guess what you're gonna do? Shut up and deal with it. If you have a problem with it you have a vote button.
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 am

In post 2644, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I never trust any "I'll clear this slot tonight" when the person in question is being lynched, and it actually disintegrates my TR of MariaR.
-Tana
Hey Sakura
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:25 am

In post 2665, Tana and Ephraim wrote:the best mathematical way to determine Maria's alignment is to see how many scum versus town are voting her when she gets wagoned
when she's scum her entire scumteam are always on the wagon, when she's town usually she's getting wagoned by town and scum are just letting it happen
You know, this isn't even wrong.
Let's talk about RCEs hop on me.
We already knew Gamma was gonna do it because of Gamma's behavior problem.

How about we don't lynch LE?

@LE I'm fine with DDL
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 am

Ok but, I'm not voting a slot I can clear
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:31 am

In post 2734, Cafe Stile wrote:You’re such a tsundere
s-shut up b-baka
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:31 am

In post 2737, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2733, Hidden Happiness wrote:Ok but, I'm not voting a slot I can clear
Why can't you just clear a different slot?
Why don't you stop rolefishing
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am

I get wanting to lynch someone to get the day over with and how the wagon would have a ton of information cause I've been there. But, let's not lynch the 1 slot that we can get a ton of info on by them being nice and clear. Yeah? Seems good to me!
VOTE: DDL
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:41 am

In post 2749, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2718, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 2665, Tana and Ephraim wrote:the best mathematical way to determine Maria's alignment is to see how many scum versus town are voting her when she gets wagoned
when she's scum her entire scumteam are always on the wagon, when she's town usually she's getting wagoned by town and scum are just letting it happen

@LE I'm fine with DDL
I'M SORRY? BEHAVIOR PROBLEM???????
Yeah. You're pretty easy to read emotionally. I know how you're gonna react. I knew you were gonna vote me and I knew you'd get all pouty if I didn't talk about you. It's super easy to read you to the point it's a problem.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am

In post 2764, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 2747, Cafe Stile wrote:DDL WAGON NEVER STICKED WHILE EVAS DID FOR FIVE YEARS
thanks
DDL WAGON NEVER EVEN HAPPENED

Hey @all who want to avoid the LE lynch.
THERE IS A DAY 2 REMEMBER?
IF LE FLIPS TOWN WE GO AFTER ALL OF THOSE YOU GUYS WANT DEAD.
But do you really think that we are solving the problem here and now by letting her life? She is obviously creating very polarizing opinions and it is very likely going to be so throughout the whole game. If not today, then she is gonna come up again tomorrow, if not tomorrow, then sometime down the line and eventually end up in endgame(if she doesn't get lynched and she obv isn't getting nk with the way she is) and make us regret everything before.
What part of I can clear LE is hard to understand. I get you go 'night actions' I've accounted that into my stuff friend.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2775 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:45 am

In post 2769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2761, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 2749, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2718, Hidden Happiness wrote:

@LE I'm fine with DDL
I'M SORRY? BEHAVIOR PROBLEM???????
Yeah. You're pretty easy to read emotionally. I know how you're gonna react. I knew you were gonna vote me and I knew you'd get all pouty if I didn't talk about you. It's super easy to read you to the point it's a problem.
And yet you scumread me.
If you are not scum this game, you officially exit the "can read Gamma well" club.
Gamma, if you stopped and thought to yourself for a moment you'd know exactly what I'm doing. But I'm not gonna spell it out to you and you're not getting me lynched so move on and don't waste my time ty. You should know what I mean
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 am

In post 2777, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 2768, Hidden Happiness wrote:What part of I can clear LE is hard to understand. I get you go 'night actions' I've accounted that into my stuff friend.
OOOF
I don't want to argue with you but you know I can't really take your side?
My heart </3
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:47 am

In post 2780, Dannflor wrote:HH gets NKed,
Hahahahaha good one.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:08 am

If LE flips scum I'm unironically the clearest slot in the game. Too bad I'm wrong
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 am

In post 2836, Dannflor wrote:ur face is redundant pops <3

someone ban me plz
Hi it me, the list mod here to ban
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 am

In post 2846, Lady Eventide wrote:@HH where the hell are you, I need you to be bringing the fight to dolittle because he refuses to engage me.
*ahem*
HEY DDL YOU COWARD NO BRAIN BEAR AVI THING.
ENGAGE WITH LE THIS INSTANT SO WE CAN GET YOUR SCUMMY ASS LYNCHED.

Thank you have a lovely evening
~Celica
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 am

In post 2856, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 2852, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 2846, Lady Eventide wrote:@HH where the hell are you, I need you to be bringing the fight to dolittle because he refuses to engage me.
*ahem*
HEY DDL YOU COWARD NO BRAIN BEAR AVI THING.
ENGAGE WITH LE THIS INSTANT SO WE CAN GET YOUR SCUMMY ASS LYNCHED.

Thank you have a lovely evening
~Celica
Not what I was looking for. You... do have actual arguments, right...?
Oh you mean the reasons why we should be lynching DDL? Yeah I should've figured that was what you meant.
A) He's made very fence sitting posts. The one time he made a 'reads list' was a pretty half assed one at that.
B) His whole defense to this whole dome feels very LAMIST. Like he's trying to fake his mood and it just comes off wrong.
C) I'm very surprised it took this long for a real DDL wagon to pop up when if he was town I think he'd have been pushed long ago
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 am

Yes I'm a double voter did you guys just figure this out
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:26 am

Since someone learned to count in votecounts :lol: What he just said also sounded like asking us to confirm we weren't dayroleblocked/narrowing it down.

We should at least wait for GIF to remember to post how many girls transformed last night before lynching.

- Nine
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:33 am

In post 3561, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
Smart cookie.

The one who kept saying not to lynch any of the low content players and outright defended CW while saying that cops and vigs would handle it, in a game we just established cops and lurkers would be sorting the RC/Katsuki/HH/LLD block
You mean the game where a vig sorted it? RC please. :V

If we legit lynch/vig 3/4? scum then I don't care if we get lynched tomorrow, this reminds me of Homestuck Mafia where we just rolled everything with roles. We'll reserve the right to call you an idiot donkey about it though.

- Nine
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:43 am

In post 3580, Tana and Ephraim wrote:It wasn't a mechanical guilty, really. I just said reasons.
You know what you made it sound like. I'm still upset with you.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4120 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:51 pm

VOTE: ##vote: RCE

What the heck is a kitten effect? Also I'm here for the brief time between me finishing birthday cards and falling asleep on the table.

- Nine
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Everyone picked their flavor so it'd be difficult for it to be alignment indicative wouldn't it?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4128 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:23 pm

I want that to be my role every time.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 pm

It's 8 to lynch so pretty sure he was at L-1 and is now L-2. This game is wild.

I'm glad my lack of faith in RC's reads continues to pan out. Dying together is pretty fitting even if it means I never get to really enjoy this game :mad:
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4193 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Maria isn't the one that hates you and your reads actually. We've been signing our posts so I'm surprised you can't tell that. Maria literally hasn't looked at this game since yesterday b/c of college.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4194 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:11 pm

You systematically discredit and eliminate anyone that even slightly disagrees with you and it helps you win both town and scum games because people learn its less effort to question you even if they lose, and on average you're town more often then scum so totes win-win for everyone! You're incredibly unpleasant to watch in action both as a spectator and a player. You really don't seem to care that you made a newbie's first experience on this site monstrous because you were a dick to her for no reason and rushed a lynch just to prove yourself right. The best part about this is that I'm never going to experience this again because I'll never agree to be in another Mafia game with you until you stop playing by making other people miserable.

- Nine