Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Spangled »

I was following the game for a while, and I think the reason gardenia hid so well for so long, I think, is that they were genuinely interested in playing the game as a social deduction game with people, even when it was all going to crap, and their rep-out was genuinely-townie-feeling because it was actually genuine.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 1314, the worst wrote:
In post 1312, Spangled wrote:I was following the game for a while, and I think the reason gardenia hid so well for so long, I think, is that they were genuinely interested in playing the game as a social deduction game with people, even when it was all going to crap, and their rep-out was genuinely-townie-feeling because it was actually genuine.
yeah.

i spoke about this a bit in my thread. interestingly the two times they felt really sincere this game was that rep-out post, and when they were pointing out issues with an uncrowned post
arrrgggghhhhh
Yeah, your second post in your thread was '+1 partner equity between uncr and gard'.
Trust your feelings, Luke. Let the Force flow through you next time. Not to say 'twas an easy LyLo though; Uncrowned, you were quite good.