Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1307, Uncrowned wrote:I think I did a decent job of putting on a townie mindset/tone, which reading through Worst's PT, sort of seems to be what sold him on me being town?
Yeah you were through and through supposedly trying to solve the game while Jack was mostly taking stances without much of a hindsight or process. He for example switched from eth0s town to calling eth0s scum in EoD during fuz lynch and that was...pretty bad with the flip. Along with him mostly trying to pocket duck, the weird hammer test\explanations and everything else I guess.

I do think that you got a bit luck that JV had such a bad ISO but I also do think you played very very well this game.

You didn't really towntell but you managed to be considerably townier than any of the designated mislynches and always focused in posturing about solving the game.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Man ducky, I misread you again. I'll try to force myself to stop paranoia'ing you...

Personally to me the saddest moment of the game was the fuz's lynch because even though I understood why it happened I thought she was town
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Another very interesting point to good scum play is that I kept thinking about the bug NK and thought that it was more likely for JV to do it rather than Uncr.

Eth0s had replaced in too short of a notice therefore with him flipped we knew that the NK was probably did by their partner.

Uncr wasn't really finding bug that townie (which he seemed to admit now even calling it a mistake?), while JV had bug higher in the list and if scum probably was playing around duck that was town reading him (another reason to why JV nightkilling bug made more sense than uncr doing it since I thought uncr was more likely to NK either teacher/duck in N1). JV had also said that FF/Teacher had one scum therefore he seemed really oblivious to the mason thing and if scum would have thought that teacher/FF was mislynchable, which would also explain why NK out of there in a low-priority target.

But...the simple explanation apparently is that gardenia had bug as cop for some weird reason even though he looked like hunting masons which kind of outed him as VT...

Mafia is really unpredictable sometimes...
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1347, RadiantCowbells wrote:i genuinely think i could have misread tw if i wasn't townreading datisi
eh I didnt even read datisi posts tbh

I didn't read the game before datisi replace out