Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

Hi Guys! I'm new (like completely new, I barely understand Mafia) and I joined mafiascum because I tried epicmafia and they banned me and were being mean lmao even though I told them that I was still learning :/ this seems like a more supportive environment to learn mafia :)
Anyway I am super overwhelmed by the 18 page forum for now and I will be as active as possible because I want to learn fast (but in hindsight I prob should've familiarized myself with the rules oops)
Please bear with me!
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

Soo... to determine scum do I just throw out some guesses and see how people react to it lol all the name changes confusing me
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

UNVOTE: teacher
I'm conflicted so im taking back whatever the person before me voted until i can get more info
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

I'm formulating some thoughts on who I think is scum but I think for sure it isn't teacher? But like what do i know lmao
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

How many scum am I supposed to assume there is?
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

Town:
Datisi: Doesn't seem sus at all bc she is very reasonable and asking questions in favor of town (or at least i thin)
Fuzanglong: I'm townie
Teacher: lol dis kinda stupid but I just *feel* like he's safe maybe its the creepy mask
Gardenia: Not throwing any names out there but asking a lot of questions that will help make teh right choice (i think)

Not Sure
JacksonVirgo: Can't tell if they're just a more prepared newbie than I am or if they are more experienced idk don't know and don't have opinions on this person
Uncrowned: ?? Defends hard apparently as said in post 319 and he's been active since teh beginning but I don't know what to think
Bugspray: seems safe but also before him, chibee was kinda aggressive in not tryna get lynched (but also maybe that's that person's personality ahh im confused)
Scum:
FormerFish: at least recently, being vague, also is trying to convince ppl he doesn't care if he gets lynched or not (but then maybe he doesnt?) at least twice, once in pg 19, once in pg 18
GyroZeppeli: Throwing out random names? at least in post 386, and doesn't respond often

I think i got everyone
Sorry if this sucks lol i tried
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 480, Datisi wrote:
In post 479, Fuzanglong wrote:Teacher: lol dis kinda stupid but I just *feel* like he's safe maybe its the creepy mask
That's funny, as far as I know his avatar has the opposite effect on people.

Anyway, you say I'm reasonable and asking questions in favor of Town. You also say that you think bugs is safe. Mind elaborating on that? I have a couple of posts explaining why I think bugs is sketchy. Any thoughts on them?
Maybe i feel teacher's safe bc im a hoe for authority idk lmao
Also reading back on bugs, especially your posts, I do see where bugs has been kinda flaky in answering questions but I don't know that that is enough to mark him as scum? But like this is my first game so idk how scum ppl act really
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 481, Formerfish wrote:
In post 479, Fuzanglong wrote:FormerFish: at least recently, being vague, also is trying to convince ppl he doesn't care if he gets lynched or not (but then maybe he doesnt?) at least twice, once in pg 19, once in pg 18
Incorrect. I care. It just isn't going to happen.

Anyone who looks at me better come up with one hell of a case, cause I have the means to dismantle any case brought against me as scum

Assuming I am town and focusing on other slots is beneficial to town. Focusing on me is a red herring and will be proven to be a bad read eventually.
I mean theoretically it can happen lol also then a counterclaim would be that why do you care? If you're a townie then dying would just be like a "ha in your face" moment would it not?
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

Also lol someone please teach me how to reply to more than one person in a post
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

ah thanks! i didn't know what multiquoting meant lmao
Also your pfp is calming is that bts lol
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 499, Formerfish wrote:
In post 497, Fuzanglong wrote:Also your pfp is calming is that bts lol
Translate please. English preferably.
If u mean pfp that profile pic lol (i guess avatar here oops getting used to lingo) and then bts is a kpop boy band
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 507, teacher wrote:Notice the lack of counter effort while that slots been the focus?

Notice the lack of appeasement from that slot?
Quoting Fish, pls explain preferably in english
oop eng isn't my frst language too many hard words > . <
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 510, teacher wrote:It feels like the attention has been focused on bug and that’s the momentum slot. And it feels like nobody has been pushing against that, which means everybody (including bugs presumptive partner) is ok with that. So I’m not.

The second line was on bugs response to the avi and other pressure - not trying to appease others to survive. I’m just not getting much survivalism. Again, not a great sign.
dis makes you sound sus bc what if you're bug's ally and you want the pressure off him and therefore yourself :?
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 541, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 529, JacksonVirgo wrote:*slaps whiteboard* VOTE: Gyro.
Reasoning: Still hasn't told us why they placed a naked vote on FF.
don't like BTS not cool
This uh doesn't answer the question lol bt is jv
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 577, the worst wrote:{tw}
{teacher, bugsy}
{gyro > jacks, gard}
{fuzang, uncrowned}
{fishy}

keep forgetting fuzang is here that's not good
In post 592, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 571, the worst wrote:Uncrowned and JacksVir:why vote Gyro? (Jacks, if you have reasoning past "not explaining his naked vote on ff" I would appreciate it)
As I said in post I didn't like his votes on Teacher or Gardenia and his reason behind the Teacher vote (post ). My original vote on him was from RVS, I've kept it on him since my current mindset right now is "Does this post or person's overall play style benefit town, or seem town motivated?" since I liked that thought process when Teacher brought it up during the Fish/Chibi/Teacher interactions near the start of the game.

I don't think Gyro has helped town much, I liked when he asked for Datisi's explanation of why he thought Bug was scum, since that was encouraging discussion and progressing the game, but that's about it.

He's not clear scum to me by any means, but I've got more suspicion to him than I do to others. Bugs made the "mason hunting" blunder earlier and has had some takes that I don't agree with and Jackson has seemed a bit jumpy in terms of votes and his reactions to things, but I could see this potentially being nervousness and/or inexperience. I'd also like to see a bit more out of Fuzanglong overall.

I will say out of the 4 I mentioned in this post (Gyro, Fuz, JV and Bug) I think Bug is the least likely to be scum out of them, he has this "stream of consciousness" style with his posts, like he's reacting to things naturally as they come and he's just giving us his thoughts as they pop into his head. It feels right to me, even if I think he's been wrong on a few occasions and could probably do with evaluating his stances a bit better at times.
I'm sorrrryyy I'm trying I'm just not sure what to say because I don't want to say the wrong this forgive me pls
In the meantime, I think that the worst is safe in my mind because datisi seemed pretty reliable to me, and the worst is doing a good job carrying that on
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

VOTE: Gyro
Has not said anything since my tierlist to make me change my mind so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 658, Formerfish wrote:im feeling a ducky+jackson/fuz scum team.

Bank it.
In post 668, JacksonVirgo wrote:From my current point of view, FF seems like the scummiest person here; if you have a problem deal with it
VOTE: Formerfish
In post 674, Formerfish wrote:
In post 670, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 669, Formerfish wrote:
In post 668, JacksonVirgo wrote:From my current point of view, FF seems like the scummiest person here; if you have a problem deal with it
VOTE: Formerfish
Ahh, you guys smell that?

Its a scum claim.

Ducky/JV for the win!
Yeah, if you want to blindly believe that go-ahead scum
Remember when you called me scum on day 1 and i told you you were going to feel silly about that eventually?

Have you also not been reading the thread? I haven't been subtle at all about what I am, and with you being the 2nd person to vote me like that it shows that you are a newbscum who is playing poorly because you have no where good to push, so you push me as lhf.

Good job playing totally on the surface and not bothering to look at anything more in depth.
Welp I am a townie so do as you like I guess but maybe you're set on worst/jackson as the scum team who knows
Tbh I also agree with Jackson though FF, you're being very aggressive and day 2 barely started,,, esp to someone who called a mislynch on gyro :/
Not voting just yet, but I'm scumleaning FF and will wait for teacher (and others to respond) too
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #740 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 719, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 709, the worst wrote:Sadly hunting for mislynches / town by gamestate isolation ("they have no allies itt therefore they're likely town") doesn't really work after that tell has been discussed in a game. Gyro was that townie this game. We're gonna need to get more creative.
I kinda follow you, but I still think it could be a factor? There's something about the pressure on FF that I'm not liking, especially from Fuz, since it's the first time she's coming out to say anything with substance against another player. Prior to this, she's only:

-Said you seem reliable.
-Voted on Gyro (second to last vote)

To me that seems like a reaction based playstyle that's giving me opportunistic vibes, since she only seems to jump in when something has already become somewhat of a consensus among the group (your slot receiving lots of towncred, Gyro picking up votes, and now the pressure on FF).
Let's be real though do I really know what I'm doing? But yes im town lol
Also i did say something against FF before but he shut me down so I was like oke cool beans
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 741, the worst wrote:I'll explain why post-game Fuz - pretend Fishy and teacher are masons (or fishy and I are masons, if you'd prefer) for a moment. Can you see a scumteam which excludes Mr. Fishy?
Honestly I really don't. I don't know what it is about FF, something about the way he's defending himself is ~fishy~ (I'M SORRY) or maybe I'm just a child who can't get past how aggressive he is lmfao
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

In post 741, the worst wrote:I'll explain why post-game Fuz - pretend Fishy and teacher are masons (or fishy and I are masons, if you'd prefer) for a moment. Can you see a scumteam which excludes Mr. Fishy?
In post 745, Formerfish wrote:
In post 743, Fuzanglong wrote:
Honestly I really don't. I don't know what it is about FF, something about the way he's defending himself is ~fishy~ (I'M SORRY) or maybe I'm just a child who can't get past how aggressive he is lmfao
Aggression is NAI. Do you have anything to hang that scum read on other than aggression? If not then I suggest you listen to the duck when he says you should consider me a mason.

If you're unable to find scum that isn't me then just self vote cause it's probably you.

Okay i misunderstood the question. What's a mason? Also I'll make a tier list later using ur thing @worst (thanks) after work!
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

Also what is NAI
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

PRS?
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong
Townie
Fuzanglong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #915 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Fuzanglong »

I mean i can't rly say much in my defense other than im a newb so if I die, I guess I die lol
I am town tho but I doubt that's gonna change anyone's mind lol
If someone can gimme a real concrete piece of evidence that I am scum, then I'll vote myself :3