PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

Alas, you have reminded me of my poor abilities when it comes to classical language. And, my first post is last. On the page, at least. I feel like a joke. Hence:

Suffragium: Jocus Aevorum
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

Dearest mod:

As Latin isn't the lingua franca here...for the record:

VOTE: Jocus A
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:13 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 52, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 50, PyroDerma wrote:Dearest mod:

Love the formality but also suspect the formality... VOTE: pyro
Seems I pushed the poshness joke too far...and I guess RVS is over. I just wanted to follow Rule 16, since you can't votetag and have it read "suffragium."

FWIW, I lean much further towards formality these days, mostly due to the current political climate. I can be Earnest Hemingway as well.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 53, Moonchild wrote:
In post 52, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 50, PyroDerma wrote:Dearest mod:

Love the formality but also suspect the formality... VOTE: pyro
Hmmm true seems to thought out
I hope that's not a problem; from lurking for a while, it seems that being well-thought-out is what makes for a town win. Besides, I have a Comparative Lit degree...I can spout pompous BS with the best of them. :D
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 54, SausasaurusRex wrote:@PyroDerna, whilst I appreciate your concern for the lack of use of more sophisticated vocabulary within these forums, perhaps it would be more appropriate to use clearer, concise vocabulary instead, lest your words be mistaken for what they truly mean.
I truly understand.

Also 2 things: I'll be hitting the ISOs since we seem to be past the screwing around part, so will probably have some thoughts. And, apologies for the multiple posts; I'm not yet skilled at working with BBCode and the multiquote thing. Practice makes perfect.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:02 am

Post by PyroDerma »

So, ISO comparisons and tracking is hard. I now have multiple windows open, and a paper noteboook, and it's just a mess.

Even though I think that Jake is kind of a pain, and being aggro instead of cooperative...and I think that sowing chaos skews hard-scummy, it is earlyish on day 1. L-1 leaves the option for an oops-hammer (or faux-oops-hammer). However, if we're going to ask for a claim, that's OK too...

For now, either force claim if we think it's worth it, or perhaps someone could pull us back just a bit from the brink?

Back soon.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:49 am

Post by PyroDerma »

I hope no one expected a quote-filled exposition like some of the excellent ones above. When I 'hit the ISOs', I just got the following reads.

Moonchild: Either splendor-in-the-grass total neophyte who hasn't read old games or the wiki, or the baby in Who Framed Roger Rabbit with the cigar and the 5 o'clock shadow. Early townslip, plus one-line responses make a read difficult. I feel town-ish now but if I try to snuggle the Moonchild and end up with a stilletto in the back, I wouldn't be too too surprised. GTMH, naive town.

Jakes: The aggro method might be real, but it sows chaos. Would rather see a few other people pressured before we decide. If someone wanted to push a policy lynch for increasing town entropy, OK. Slight scum. *note since draft...missed the vote change, some of the above is less relevant.*

Sauce: On one hand, his feelings about Jakes are very close to my own... Jake is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. OTOH, in post 46, he said "they haven’t gotten anywhere close a lynch." Do townies call the town "they" or "we?" "We," right? That makes me worry about LDude, as perhaps they were playing roles but forgot to adjust pronouns? I think the slip is real. Scum.

Jocus: Seems measured and helping with scumhunting, if only a bit. Tunnelling Jakes works for me right now, but that may be seen in a different light later. Lean Town.

Yimmy: Null. "Defense of Jakes" as a scumbuddy early was awfully mild...more of a challenge to Jocus. I get having to push something in RVS, but that seems bogus.

Dunnstral: Lurking. That's scummy. Scum until otherwise proven... May be protecting one of the Yimmy/Jakes pairing he defended POST 98

ETLies: Really good player, compliments other, makes good points. Analyses are reasonable and fit the quotations. If he's scum, I am very worried... Lean town.

LDude: Posts 91 and 92 are super-sketchy. 91 What if he scum-knows Jake will flip town, and has make a primrose path right to ETLies. He knows Jake is hurting, what if he parlays that into two mislynches when Jake flips town and are pointed at Yimmy?. 92 Accuse two of being scumbuddies...how can know you'll get to bus the right one? Again, assume Jakes gets lynched, if we trust this analysis, he's pointed us at ETLies AND Yimmy. Read: Scummy AF

Now: From scummiest to towniest: LDude Sauce Dunnstral Jakes Yimmy Jocus ETLies MoonC ME <---- note unreliable self-analysis
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 am

Post by PyroDerma »

Also, any hints in formatting replies to better make a good case would be helpful...I feel like that was difficult to read.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 167, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 158, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Do you realize that you are not producing "content," by your definition, by telling others to produce content?

@Rex, explain how I can both be scumread and be accused of not making content?
Scum doesn't make content. You're not making content. You're screaming at others to "MAKE CONTENT!"

That's how. If you're town, tone it down and put some effort in.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Well if that wasn't the swiftest beetlejuice I have ever seen....

:lol:
Unattractive timing...that was indeed swift scampering :o See above. This game is, actually, kinda hard. In a good way.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 171, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 168, PyroDerma wrote:Now: From scummiest to towniest: LDude Sauce Dunnstral Jakes Yimmy Jocus ETLies MoonC ME <---- note unreliable self-analysis
Then put your vote on LDude, or else they're clearly not your top scumread. Unless you're saying you are your own top scumread?
I take poorly to instructions from the likes of you.

Again, if you're town, settle down. Missed the reduction in your votecount, and am glad we're going to do more factfinding. But, again, I'm not entirely averse to a policy lynch because of your unhelpful behavior. Jocus doesn't seem to be panicking. We'll get votes moved as things develop. I like you at L-2, just not at L-1.....yet.

My vote will move when I see good reason for it. Not now, as I expect some fireworks this evening (USA Eastern time). Fireworks are a learning experience.

I will say if you go off on some lame rant because of my reply, that fuels the scumfire...as policy, or just for general scumspewing...and, no one will be surprised. Town's chill at 7 days left in Day1, because we have several more wagons to build.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 170, PyroDerma wrote:
In post 167, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 158, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Do you realize that you are not producing "content," by your definition, by telling others to produce content?

@Rex, explain how I can both be scumread and be accused of not making content?
Scum doesn't make content. You're not making content. You're screaming at others to "MAKE CONTENT!"

That's how. If you're town, tone it down and put some effort in.
See the above post. I say make content. Instead:
In post 171, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 168, PyroDerma wrote:Now: From scummiest to towniest: LDude Sauce Dunnstral Jakes Yimmy Jocus ETLies MoonC ME <---- note unreliable self-analysis
Then put your vote on LDude, or else they're clearly not your top scumread. Unless you're saying you are your own top scumread?
That's not content. That's distracting, unhelpful, and ...to belabor the point...essentially content-free. Please...make a good point, not just a strident one.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:14 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 173, PyroDerma wrote: I take poorly to instructions from the likes of you.

My vote will move when I see good reason for it. Not now, as I expect some fireworks this evening (USA Eastern time). Fireworks are a learning experience.
Fireworks are a learning experience, indeed. I have found a reason to move my vote. Here is my question: if scum have daytalk, which I believe they do, slop from there to the game topic is a risk. It could be confusing for a scum player to remember which thing was said where...so:
In post 46, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 45, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 24, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 21, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Jake the Wolfie, why did you overreact to RVS?
I do beg your pardon. I did not Overreact. I simply asked why you two voted people for no logical reason.
I think the real question here is why 2 OTHER people bandwaggoned on the two people who were clearly voting randomly... seems p scummy 2 me O.O
I would disagree. It’s RVS, and they haven’t gotten anywhere close a lynch. 2 votes is fine, especially on the first days.
So, clearly, I called out Saus in my newbISO 'analysis.' Read him as scum pretty hard, too. And I said so...it just felt SuperScummy. Then,of course, Saus didn't do much for a while, but, eventually, this appeared:

In post 182, LoserdudeOG wrote:
Pyro's ISO read brought some clarity on both him, and other players, but I'd like to address that I used "them" because I was unsure of the pronouns of who I was talking about. (something Moonchild just did in 180, and I'm doing now with Dunnstral, since they havent posted a lot I'm unsure of their pronouns).
And I think, OK...that's a reasonable argument. LGBTQ stuff is difficult. I have fucked up people's pronouns before; it's super embarassing...so, maybe good reason. Also, hey...thanks for the compliment...I got a warm fuzzy feeling.

Except...THAT particular player, the one who proclaimed pronoun-insecurity, never used the third-person plural to refer to town. Nope, never.

Saus, whom I had fingered for suspicion, wasn't the poster.

Who came riding in to save the day and throw himself under the bus, claiming the slip for their own? Who lurked and lurked, got mentioned, came rushing in on a golden steed to set things right? Who ardently defended something that they hadn't done, yet their scumbuddy had? Yep, you already know:

VOTE: LoserdudeOG
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:15 am

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 195, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 194, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 193, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 192, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jake, mister, you are wild n crazy.
I'm not the one who has barely posted at all.
Talk about something else.
@Moonchild. Top 3 scumreads, go.
Oh dear God...Jakes, I get you're stoked that you may have survived...but, oy, with the bossy and the yelly. Posting is low effort. THINKING is where it's at, brother. You make a shitty conductor...just play your instrument.
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by PyroDerma »

In post 200, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 92, LoserdudeOG wrote: I definitely think that one of these people is his scumbuddy and that hes throwing them under the bus to prove his reliability.
@pyro this was the post I was referring to. I could have sworn that you or someone else posted after you iso analyses about me using they to refer to town, but I cant seem to find it. Thats what I get for writing an explanation after staying up til 6am
Suuuuuuuuuure. Ok. Right.

OMG it was 6am and I was tired and OMGUS...

You're scum.
Said it, believe it. Anybody got a hammer?
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 am

Post by PyroDerma »

sorry to say have asked for replacement sprained shoulder,can't type with dumb hand still think loser and sauce are scum, but new guy might disagree i apologize for screwing up the game a bit
PyroDerma
PyroDerma
Townie
PyroDerma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:41 am

Post by PyroDerma »

i think it's only fair to

UNVOTE: