Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Datisi »

Hello new friend!

It's funny, I was full on expecting a Mafia role PM
but nope I'm a Mason! :D
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Datisi »

And I see you've already rolled Mason once before?

Anyway, I rarely get killed early as Town, so my plan for this game will probably be to play as usual.

Also when I was thinking about how I'd like to play as a Mason, I was theoretically thinking of one of us claiming something other than Mason if we're forced to (for example Cop with a clear on the other), and then fishing for a CC/a different role claim.

And another fair warning, I talk
a lot
in PTs, so if I'm getting annoying feel free to tell me to shut up :lol:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Datisi »

Also I will work on crumbing our role asap. I usually do it in my first posts, but I kinda forgot to right now, oops.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

I've been in a Mason game once where a Mason claimed Cop with a fake guilty, but it ended up doing more harm than good. So I kinda don't wanna go the "claiming a fake guilty for reactions" route.

pedit: hold on i'll show you what I'm doing in a second
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Datisi »

Spoiler:
In post 21, Datisi wrote:Pretty much how I start every one of my
m
eetups.
In post 24, Datisi wrote:Nope, I was replaced by Ducky! But him and I had similar reads, so I don't think in the end it ended up mattering
a
nyway
In post 25, Datisi wrote:p-p-p-pagetop
s
teal
In post 29, Datisi wrote:We met back in '63.
And are we really that
o
bvious? :3

I've crumbed like this in a previos game once, and nobody found it. The first letter of the last word of my posts is going to spell out "mason kanna" (for now it just spells "maso")

The reason I'm crumbing is in the unlikely scenario that one of us dies early without having claimed who out partner is, and scum gets a bright idea to cc the living Mason. Also if we somehow both survive to LyLo and wanna try a fakeclaiming strategy, I like to have some assurance we'll be believed later.

You can crumb as well if you want to make it ironclad, if you believe you can keep the posts sounding natural/not make it too obvious.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #10 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 7, Kanna wrote:Also feel free to talk a lot; there’s no rules in our secret clubhouse
Hah, I don't wanna annoy my Mason buddy! But yes, expect me to write notes and thoughts in here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Datisi »

Oh, one more thing. While we obviously should be TRing and protecting each other, I reccomend you don't put me
too
high in your readslist, because that increases the odds of me becoming the NK. I'll probably do the same for you, yeah?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #14 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

Well yes, more crumbs we get out bigger the chance that someone spots them. And in case I die, you can use it to clear yourself anyway.

And you probably accidentally pressed the Q+ button?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #17 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Datisi »

I've actually been thinking about that, and a mild risk is if we're in row A (and scum believes there's a Doc) they could RB the claimed Cop and shoot whoever the Cop claims an innocent report on? I've been thinking if there is any point in claiming an innocent report on a random person actually. Since if it's row C the "Cop" is going to die anyway, and we'll have a crumb to prove who the other Mason is.

pedit: alright great! And remember to also interact with me in thread too, so again it doesn't look too obvious we know each other haha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #18 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Datisi »

Though if it's row A then coming out the next day saying "yeah i'm not actually the Cop lol" would be funny... And if we claimed an inno on a Mafia what would've been both hilarous and get us killed. Hm... Yeah, I haven't thought through these fakeclaims :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #19 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Datisi »

Hah, I was wondering how to cram in a word that starts with K, when I realized I can just write your name there.

Btw, you've played with some of these players? I've shortly played with Jackson and have one game with Salad a while ago.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #20 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hmmmm... Early gut townpings on Map Wolf and scumpings on Norway, but knowing my usual read accuracy they're most likely the other way around. :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #21 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

Why is Norway yelling at me :c
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #24 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

*flashbacks to every single one of my towngames holy shit how am i so bad of a Town player*

Also, do you find Nor kinda scummy as well, or are you just following me? Please don't blindly follow me my reads are probably garbage
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #27 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hm, if Norway does have that experience, then that could perhaps explain that... But I still think the vote and wording was weird.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #28 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

Btw, here's the crumb in its entirety, in case we need to grab it later.
Spoiler:
In post 21, Datisi wrote:Pretty much how I start every one of my
m
eetups.
In post 24, Datisi wrote:Nope, I was replaced by Ducky! But him and I had similar reads, so I don't think in the end it ended up mattering
a
nyway
In post 25, Datisi wrote:p-p-p-pagetop
s
teal
In post 29, Datisi wrote:We met back in '63.
And are we really that
o
bvious? :3
In post 34, Datisi wrote:You mean why I got force-replaced, or why I replaced in in the first place?

I saw *stuff* that I wasn't supposed to see because of a bug. And I replaced in because there were a few people I wanted to play with, plus I kinda wanted to try to save the game after it got
n
asty.
In post 38, Datisi wrote:
In post 36, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are you so eager to vote someone who's not even had a chance to post so far?
Is the reason you single out Map because his vot put them at L-2? Because GBJ was also voted (before posting) by Salad and
K
anna.
In post 40, Datisi wrote:They both have only two posts each. What makes you say they're less scummy
a
lready?
In post 44, Datisi wrote:Vote:
N
orwegian
In post 46, Datisi wrote:Shame that you rolled scum,
N
orbot :<
In post 50, Datisi wrote:Your vote and reasoning strike me as opportunistic.

Btw, I actually
had
been loosely following a couple of games you happened to play in as they were happening. Unfortunately I don't remember much about your play at
a
ll.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #32 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 29, Kanna wrote:THE VOTE: NORWEGIAN THOUGH
ye i know, i was thinking for a while what word starting with N to use when i was like
i know
I'm just gonna slap a naked vote on

pedit: yeah, me too, the beginning is usually the most difficult part as well haha
it's fine though, I think I can redirect any suspicion away from you if it starts rising
and if the worst comes to worst, slap a Cop claim down :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #34 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hmm, yeah that sounds good, though good scum players would probably call that out anyway. Does Map feel similar to the other game you two played together? I like his content so far, but his tone feels sorta... Bland i guess?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #37 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

Idk, he kinda feels solvy I guess

And about Norway
- "Nothing I've done so far is scummy"
- "I'm genuinely surprised people question my intentions in a game of Mafia"

ok
Lines like that genuinely annoy me but not sure exactly how to read them

Will probably let others chime in before i get tunneled
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #38 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Datisi »

I legit can't decide if cockiness like this is more scum! or town! indicative...

I should be a good example-setting SE and do a meta dive but I'm lazy. :c Maybe later.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #39 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

I'm prolly gonna keep venting stuff in here.

So, I don't really like Norway's 75. But I'm also aware that someone acting confident and shading other players doesn't make them scum. And I'm aware scumreading someone because I don't like the way they're acting is a very bad reason.

Then GBJ jumps onto Norway's wagon, giving vague "this is sus" reasoning wrt 75. And on one hand, that is anti-town because gotta generate discussion gotta give proper reasons etc etc. But I also share the feeling of Norway's post being ~off~ while not having a strong reason to back it up.

In conclusion
I'm bad at reading people why was I given this role where I gotta be good at reading people
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #41 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

Townie frustration is definitely a thing. Though this reads more to me like "talking down to others". It still get mild +town points from me, but I think I'll keep my vote there a bit longer, since a) I kinda wanna see how others react to that b) the more people i get into shitfights with the smaller the chance I'll get killed I guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #42 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think You or Daitisi's reasons for scumreading me comes from scum, it sounds genuine.
nevermind mission "get scumread early" is a failure
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #44 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Datisi »

I'm fine with that if you can make it natural. The problem also is if it appears we're SRing each other but not pushing for each other's lynch. I think null would also be ok?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #47 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Datisi »

I'm kinda thinking i wanna lolhammer someone day 1

that generally keeps the NK away

unless scum is smart enough to figure out I probably *wouldn't* do that as non-PR, plus I would probably have to out the next day

gah being a Mason is stressful :<

pedit: yeah if we try to *force* a SR it might end Not Good

ppedit: I don't know, I'm kinda sus of Naerys? And I'm TRing Map idk
I guess we shall see?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #48 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

It kinda annoys me to have 3-4 active people and for everyone else to be lurking.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #49 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

If I was a VT in this game right now I'd be working under the assumption that Norway and Naerys are a Mason pair. Like that strong of a defence is kinda odd?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #51 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

Mhm. Shortly after the last person shows up, i'm thinking about starting to wagon people and trying to fish out a PR claim, and just flat-out hammering whoever claims one.

Drawback of that is of course (other than the hammerer possibly getting killed) that the more VT's we reveal, the smaller the PR pool gets. And consindering neither of us has any strong SR's at the moment...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #52 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

Also I have a feeling I really need to start posting less in the main thread, since the chattier people are generally more likely to die early. But that then encourages already pretty bad activity to continue.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #54 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

Yeah, and the "lol scum wouldn't do this" argument isn't really sitting well with me.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #58 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 55, Kanna wrote:really? that's interesting. But I agree the game's kind of stagnant; I'm hoping it's because it's holiday season rather than other reasons
I mean, not 100% of the time, if the top poster is acting scummy they probably won't die. But i don't think I'm acting scummy rn

Plus one fairly active questioning person boosts the game's activity, and generally deader the game = easier it is for scum so

And yeah i hope it's because of the holidays
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #59 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok so i think this could be a semi-solid plan for D1:
1) we never vote together, but if possible one of us is gonna be the one to give intent at someone
2) if anyone claims PR whoever isn't on-wagon / is online at the time speedhammers that
3) the other one starts yelling "omg quickhammer bad lynch Kanna/Datisi tomorrow"
4) ???
5) profit

i *think* we minimize the odds of becoming a NK like that as much as we can? but even if we die generally 1 on 1 scum v PR trade is +Town

the drawback of this would of course be that since we know that person is scum we would potentially be losing any connection/partner tells by speedhammering but I'd generally be more in favour of trying to keep us alive?

like i feel like there should be an optimal way to use this role for gambiting but i'm not sure i see it right now and that kinda annoys me

also i'll try to shitpost a bit in thread to *hopefully* look dumb and thus not get killed
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #60 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

i got called a weeb

the sacrifices i make for this Masonry s m d h
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #63 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

I kinda want to ask Non for thoughts but I also don't want to initiate discussion :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #66 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Datisi »

Not if that's from ongoing games.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #69 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Datisi »

I mean you can make a general *no hammer without intent*

Which will be even more funny if you end up lolhammeribg someone kater
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #70 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Datisi »

Oh no we're both townlean lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #71 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Datisi »

Tho I gotta agree I'm kinda SLing both GBJ and Naerys
Non pings me as town based on absolutely nothing
I'll probably give the game a reread tomorrow to try to figure out where to put my vote
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #72 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

Never mind they're voitng you now reeeeeeee

tho i kinda sorta wanna say that feels Townie because you're p Townread so I kinda don't see scum voting a p Townread slot like that?

Also Norway went from hard defending Naerys to calling them scum and I'm kinda ??? at that but I might be missing something since I'm pretty tired and was just skimming earlier

also also playing Mason reminds me of playing scum kinda
other than the fact i can't bullshit my way through the game and instead have to actually be smart and try to solve the game, that's hard :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #77 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

I've been thinking about either saying something like "you're not playing as a PR you're obviously lying nobody cc this" or to flat out start trolling.

The problem being, an experienced scum would ~probably~ see through either of those?

Another idea would be to make it kind of obvious we're a PR and soft ask for protection, since if we're in row A then there "can" be a doc. Though if we're in row C then we die 100% of the time

In conclusion i don't know :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #78 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 74, Kanna wrote:I sorta think GBJ/Naerys is too easy so it’s probably not them/or at least both of them.

GBJ does feels like scum to me though
I mean, whenever in a game i got to a solve early and thought "it can't be that easy" it was not that easy so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #79 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Datisi »

why do people wannna vote my Mason buddy reeeeeee stop that

ok lemme see if i can BS a townread there that isn't "lol she's a Mason"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #80 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

hi mason buddy

i've been drinking a bit
uhhh
new years came here like 24 minutes ago
ughh
oh now it's 25
anyway

we might end up dying soon but for the time being
cheers
i'll drink to that
happy new years friend
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #83 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Datisi »

I think newbie games are often like that

Usually I'd be pushing for activity but while it generally didn't get me killed before it just might and I'm scared :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #84 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 250, Datisi wrote:owo whats this??? a pagetop???? for meow?????
One part of me wanted to write "a pagetop for watashi" here but tbh i think I'd rather just get shot
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #85 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok so I know it's the New Year and stuff but the game seems a bit too flaccid? Which kinda sorta makes me think that GBJ/Naerys *could* be T/T and scum kinda doesn't care which one hangs?

Also Salad often gets lynched because he lurks a lot but the dude can produce good reads if given the chance (he solved Newbie 1924 Day 2 but nobody listened because he was lurky :c ) so I wanna give him some space and opportunity to produce reads

I think I wanna swing into Jackson a bit
Might have to check their scumgame out i know one recently finished

also i think i'm doing a p crappy job of "shitpost get SR'ed and look dumb"
might have to up the shitpostiness
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #86 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Datisi »

actually maybe i was too quick in writing that off it is the new years after all

oh well i wanna see where jackson is at anyway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #90 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

Ye I wanna chat with Salad a bit. Also i was hoping Norway was gonna keep doing stuff but they're not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #91 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

I kinda wanna do some Mason Distancing Theatre but I'm a bit busy rn hmmmm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #92 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Datisi »

I think if you make a readslist
Put me as like Townleaning but mention that you're paranoid I might be buddying Norway? So that's like a point for scum!Datisi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #93 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

Me: *votes Jackson and gives "things and stuff" as reasoning*
People: seems legit *vote jackson*

I mean like
Why
I'm trying to be scummy with naked votes
Reeeeeeeee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #99 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Datisi »

you know what next time i roll scum imma shipost like this and see if it still works

I think
hmmmmm
if you do put me like "lower" than you would I could in thread give you town points for that, so ye, like null or right above null would be fine I think
since we have a crumb to back it up in case it goes bad

oh dear god what are my reads lemme think

{map, norway}
{salad, kanna, Non}
--- null ---
{Naerys, GBJ, Jackson}

in actuality you'd obviously be out of there but if i were to post a readslist rn it would prob be this

what's the case for Naeyrs being so high? and norway pings me as townie i guess, plus in case they are town i kinda wanna put them as high as possible so that they eat the NK instead of me lul

I'll reread the last couple of pages Soon
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #103 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

Ok
If you ever want me to lolhammer GBJ I'm down
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #104 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 101, Kanna wrote:Also I agree Norway’s pretty townie but I’m paranoid because of how much he TRs you. Like continuing on from my theory of scum want to stay clear of you, maybe he’s buddying you cause you’re a threat?
Btw reply to this
Are you paranoid of anyone else's TR on me? Because it could be scum, but it could also be a genuine Townie

I still think we should keep TRing him in thread for time being because I'm not really interested in lynching him today anyway

Oh and if he is buddying up to me (and does so "successfully") then scum!him will *probably* keep me alive as pocket fuel so i wouldn't really question it yet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #105 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 101, Kanna wrote:In my last game the SEs were generally more cautious of each other + my mason buddy was paranoid of someone hard whiteknighting me and they did turn out to be scum so.
Ye, considering it was skitter/GL/Mena i could bet paranoia was running wild

And especially since it was Billy as your Mason partner because he does have some history of scum hard pocketing him and winning the game because of that (i may or may not have been the scum in question :shifty:)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #106 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

Though if we do lynch GBJ and they flip scum I'm looking into Map
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #110 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hm, maybe

Though a word of advice, don't look up at SE's too much

Like sure they got experience (and afaik I've got the most games played out of our 3 SE's) but that's literally it

Doesn't make me *good* at the game (in fact makes me worse one would think I'd have better reads at this point lololol hah ha c': )
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #111 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 108, Kanna wrote:
In post 103, Datisi wrote:Ok
If you ever want me to lolhammer GBJ I'm down
We actually could potentially but I'm not ready for if he flips town (what's our claim strat?) or if he flips scum (is that Datisi insta kill :( ) we should probably talk strategy though
I mean if green I'd give some shitty excuse as "didn't see it was L-1" and then hope to talk my way out of it tomorrow

If red then ugh *probably*? Maybe not? I think i remember a recent game where someone did lolhammer scum day 1 and then that slot lived to LyLo so *maybe* scum doesn't kill me?

And definitely not yet, i want all slots to make a decent contribution to the game first
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #112 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

Though as i said PR to scum tradeoff is +town, and I'm willing to make that sacrifice so *shrug*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #113 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

Also fun fact: I actually wanted to roll scum this game. :lol: I didn't know most of the people here so i kinda wanted to guide a newbie and also meme around and spew BS and whatever

But nope i gotta be a super serious Mason :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #115 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

Also GBJ returns with the naked readslist
Like i wanna lynch them but nobody is trying to defend them at all and scum generally doesn't bus *this* easy in newbies so???

Unless Jackson or maybe Salad are the partner, Naerys is voting GBJ right? So she probably wouldn't have

Actually Non is doind weird stuff there
Hmmm i need them to appear and do stuff
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #118 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

No worries lol
Also i wanna get some *Mason theatre* going on
If you wanna shade me for asking stupid ass questions at you you can
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #121 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

Depends on what the partner decides to do

If we do hit scum Day 1 I'm gonna reread the game during the Night and look for associates for you to work from if I die

Pedit: no rush, the game is slow anyway
I'm probably going to bed soon anyway so will respond in the morning probably unless insomnia hits again

Don't outright attack me tho since getting into a fight there *probably* wouldn't be productive

Just like bring up a point or two against me that i can crappily reply to, like my "why u vote when u say u wanna wait" post is complete garbage
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #124 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

Salad's "i always wanna get a claim at L-1 is before a lolhammer" is incredibly anti-town because early claiming like that helps nobody but scum

That doesn't make him scum though, I don't think, but it's kinda annoying
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #125 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

i kinda hope an experienced player replaces in Jackson's slot
so if they're obvtown they draw the kill and if not then they're probably gonna see me as pocket fuel and not kill me

also one thing i find kinda funny
with how Townread i'm being you're probably gonna be the among the last picks for my buddy, esp if we keep up the mudflinging and make it convincing

actually would it be a good idea to create fake Mason "tells" for both norway and salad and hope if i die first and they're town they get killed next? Hm maybe there is a deeper strategy to playing Mason after all haha

like i think a semi-valid strategy could be:
> me cc's/lolhammers scum
> me dies
> scum kills wrong targets thinking they're the other mason
> you survive to lylo
> try to bait out a claim out of scum by claiming VT
> show crumb lynch scum ggwp

like obviously there's a thousand things that can screw this plan up but in a vacuum i think it's dope
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #126 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually an experienced scum player could see right through my bullshit

god i hope i'm coming off as trolling/lynchbait and not "oh god please don't kill me i'm a mason"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #127 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

Hmmmmmm i think I'm doing the exact opposite of what I intended
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #128 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

Actually if you mention that a lot of my posts seem to be empty fluff that might be enough to get people at least a bit more paranoid of me

Then it's hoping that scum doesn't read PR's correctly
Yikes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #129 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Datisi »

based on absolutely nothing, i like phoenix's first catchup post, we'll see where the rest of it goes

which means i'm probably TRing a wolf *somewhere*...

I'm still down pressuring GBJ and fishing for reactions/associates.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #130 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Datisi »

Actually might be better to get GBJ to claim (with me giving intent) rather than pure lolhammering. We know a PR won't be outted, if they do claim a PR I'm speedhammering, and I kinda don't think scum was going to kill them anyway so we're probably not shrinking the NK pool too much?

Question being, after last game (i recall there was some talk about scum claiming PR at intent) do we think scum!GBJ fakeclaims PR or no?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #131 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok i think birb's reads are very very good for us. And he seems genuine?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #132 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Datisi »

Non has managed to vote *both* Masons. Impressive.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #140 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Datisi »

Yes i am very down with you hyping them up, i don't think we're getting NKed unless scum figured out our roles

And don't worry about being inactive, I'm not giving this game what it deserves either (i mean lurking is partly strategic but i should be actually solving behind the scenes when i think I'm just... Not)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #141 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 135, Kanna wrote:I guess another possible way could be >me saying "I'm a mason but I didn't crumb cause I didn't do it last time. "
> scum think "haha now it's fair game" and claim mason
> I pull out the crumb and damn that would be so cool
This would also be mad cool lmao, if someone claimed Mason with me dead like that i would die again in the dead thread

Imagine winning 3p lylo like that

Actually if it gets to that point that is also a good startegy, tho i think you'd have to claim first
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #142 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok I'm kinda leaving hints at Salad being my Mason partner, and will be hyping up both Norway and Ph0enix too

Also Map's "ph0enix is towny on tone" posts kinda pings me because it makes me think Map might be leaving the door open on pivoting onto ph0enix later?

hm hm hm imagine being good at this game hah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Datisi »

Oh, i just remembered GBJ made this post:
In post 112, GayBabyJailor wrote:also Norwegian is either PR or scum to me
which I'm gonna use as a basis for quickhammering if they claim PR or as basis for lynching them without a cc if someone manages to unvote before I can get my vote in

this is all assuming they are scum and claim PR hm hm
what if they're not scum
idk we shall see
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #146 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Datisi »

Ye if GBJ doesn't appear soon I might lolhammer and use that post as basis anyway. I just want a bit more Juice out of Map before the day ends.

What's your actual opinion on Non? I'm having trouble getting a read there.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #147 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Datisi »

Norway is pushing... lmao i wanna just drop the hammer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #148 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Datisi »

i did it i'm sorry i couldn't resist

last time i lolhammered it flipped green and i still ate the NK

let's hope not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #149 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Datisi »

And once again I have proven my incompetency. On the bright side, I'm *probably* not dying tonight?

Though I can already see Non tomorrow l m a o
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #154 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

ugh I think it *might* be Non still, like they're not doing fuck all and it's not scummy but it's not exactly Townie either?

also we need to discuss the fuck i claim if need be tomorrow because Non is probably gonna be trying to get me lynched
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #157 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

yes i agree but i have some ~school stuff~ due in like 2 days that i've spent the last couple weeks procrastinating and impulsively joining mafia games
I've got a long-ass bus ride tomorrow though I'll reread the game during that time promise

pedit: yep cop it is
fun fact: i've never rolled any kind of investigative actually
what result do i claim though?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #159 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

In my experience, they're going to ask :lol:
The problem is in the current gamestate, i don't think there's a person that (1) it makes sense for me to have checked and (2) i feel confident enough to fake an inno on

Tbh faking an inno on you seems like our best option?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #161 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

I'll be doing as much as I can to avoid claiming, namely because unless I powerlynch scum tomorrow I'm prob not getting NKed N2 either, and us both surviving to lylo would be great

Tho i think tomorrow we need to start running people up for claims

Bruh i have at least a slight TR on like everyone except Map/Non but that feels Very Wrong

I need to reread the game when it's not 4am lmao fml
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #165 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

Ye i know :lol:
Can you give me a tl;dr for those reads?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #170 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

I almost replied "but I've been pretty surface level too, why do you think I'm Town?" befpre remembering this is a Mason PT :facepalm:

I'm gonna go sleep i think :lol:

Pedit: where did they gamethrow?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #171 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

befpre is supposed to be before
It's way past 4am excuse me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #174 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

Ah gotcha
I think I'm p strongly against calling that stuff gamethrowing since i think that word has some stronger malicious meaning

Also good night, I'll try to reread stuff and gamesolve tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #175 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

Pagetop c:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #183 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 182, Kanna wrote:Also just realised Naerys' exhibits a lot of behaviour similar to scum!GBJ in my last game.
Please do expand on this if you haven't (i haven't read your other notes yet)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #186 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Datisi »

Wanna ask Norway about #209 tomorrow?

also be careful about confbiasing when rereading with a single pairing in mind
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #189 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

my argument is "it can't be that easy"

i haven't gotten to rereading yet, sorry about that, i'm p dead today but i will get it done on time

i'm TRing Norway is the thing but what I vaguely remember from loosely following Nomination Mafia (where he was scum) I *think* this game isn't exactly out of Nor's scumrange?

also i'm still toying with the idea of claiming an inno on salad if i'm forced tomorrow since the inno result has a good chance of getting shot if we're in A3 but i need to think about it further with more than 3 brain cells active
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #191 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

you fool, thinking i actually know myself

idk the answer would prob be "lol good tone and they're jokey and spammy" which sounds like a v bad reason and that's because it is
because by that logic i'm TRing more people than i should be
in conclusion
yes

also do continue to solve if you've got it in you! i'll def go over your notes because i kinda think you've got a better grasp at the game rn than I do?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #195 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

lmao i'm v interested in who's gonna be the NK here
my guess is ph0enix

if it's not ph0enix i might get worried

lmao i do not understand Norway's stance on Naerys
like if Norway comes into the day harder pushing Naerys then maybe the "one of GBJ/Naerys" is mafia post was a mislynch chain

actually Norway might be scum here? hmmmm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #196 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

lmao Non is gonna be yelling at me once the day starts i can feel it

ye, I think i'll be claiming an inno on salad
if we're in C3 i'm getting shot next anyway - in that case they'll probably think he's the other mason and shoot him, and if he's smart he'll keep his mouth shut
so if he then *doesn't* die that would be a concern

and if we're in A3 then they'll think a Doc is on me so
might shoot the person i have an inno on
or call my bluff
we'll see

my very tired brain wants to go for some big brain plays

it either goes very right or very wrong
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #197 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

wait
no
even BIGGER BRAIN play

i'll claim an inno on whoever is the NK
so i look super sus as a "scum who doesn't want to clear anyone" or some shit idk

and scum's gonna be like "ok let's cc this shit so we get the cop lynched lol ez ez"

and i'm gonna try to win the 1v1 myself and you're gonna be pushing against whoever they are so like you know

but then if i come close to getting lynched i'm gonna be like "lol nope f u i'm a mason letssgo"

yes this cannot go wrong in any way shape or form
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #201 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

If nobody ccs me, I'm conf Town since Cop is never a safe claim so shrug

And scum sometimes does that if they believe they can both win a 1v1 and if their partner can win 3p

Yes do push that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #202 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

If neither Phoenix nor Norway die i think that might mean one scum in those two? Since Phoenix was hard TRing Norway so maybe scum!Nor wouldn't kill him
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #204 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

gah, this is generally why i dislike thinking about games *too* much during night phase as Town
because scum NK gives a lot of information as well

gimmie a sec
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #206 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

Perhaps. I'm thinking about it, and in 9p games *in theory* if Town is lynched Day 1 scum is 1 on 1 off wagon - obviously this isn't a hard rule, I've sometimes as scum voted with my partner just to screw with this, and i've seen Town lynches with no scum on them

however considering how SRed GBJ was (everyone except Map and Non, right?) I could maybe see 1 scum being in Map/Non who decided to defend GBJ for Town points later

though I'm very not good at dissecting wagons
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #207 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

I dunno. All of {Salad/Non/Naerys} are in my "they seem kinda agendaless and weird so they're Town} group, which again maybe isn't the best reason to TR someone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #208 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 49, Datisi wrote:If I was a VT in this game right now I'd be working under the assumption that Norway and Naerys are a Mason pair. Like that strong of a defence is kinda odd?
:thonk:

maybe it just is Norway/Naerys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

obv the question is "would scum be defending each other in the thread as hard"
Norway strikes me like a player who would do something like that tho

bruh mafia is difficult
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #214 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 209, Kanna wrote:Omg :lol:

And I think *if it is them* then yea could be because they’re a SE/newbie team so maybe the SE wants to protect the newbie? Skitter was protecting GBJ too and I think they’ll avoid bus if they can avoid - it’s natural
agh, guess it depends on the gamestate and how the partners interact with eachother, i haven't exactly checked what skitter was doing that game

I'm thinking if it's worth going over the absolute dumpster fire of the headache-inducing so-called game that was Nomination Mafia just to get a meta read on Nor that might or might not be correct or confbiased to hell

let's just open the day with you pushing Naerys and see how he reacts?

pedit: in my experence, a "peaceful" day means at least 1 scum in the more active posters, maybe 2
which would then strengthen my Phoenix townread since he got in pretty late

ppedit: sleep well!! Hope neither of us dies lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #215 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #216 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Datisi »

...It was supposed to be me. I was supposed to be the first one to die. EXCUSE ME????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #217 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Datisi »

Who THE FUCK would kill Kanna? Unless my crumb was found? Lmao if my crumb was found I'm done.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #218 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 526, Xtoxm wrote:uwu
oh no i infected the moderator

anyway time to use this as a notes PT i guess
so
i'm not outright ccing Non because of the way they presented their claim i think they can easily back off
so either they soak a bullet for me which is good, we're both alive at LyLo when i can press that, or i die at night which is probably gonna set people off

Norway still annoys me to no end
okay
we'll see
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #219 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Datisi »

oh yeah this was supposed to be a note PT oopsie

uh
listen i have a plan
the fuck i mean no i don't lmao
tbh the plan is "don't fucking eat a bullet"
tho knowing how well my OTHER GAME JUST WENT (no i'm not salty what do you mean)
i'm prob joinig you in the dead thread soon
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #220 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Datisi »

that's a fast lock indeed

let's see
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #221 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Datisi »

Xtoxm wrote:
Map Wolf -
Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #223 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 20, Datisi wrote:Hmmmm... Early gut townpings on Map Wolf and scumpings on Norway, but knowing my usual read accuracy they're most likely the other way around. :lol:
:thonk:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #224 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay, real talk for a second.

As the day was going on, i was getting stronger and stronger feelings that (1) Norway was scum and (2) Norway was pocketing Naeyrs instead of being their partner. And by some PoE (that I cbf to redo right now) I though Norway's most likely partner was Map Wolf. My original vote on Map Wolf was supposed to be a reaction test. When Norway went with it, I decided to let him sit at those two votes for a bit and see if Norway finds any opportunity to jump the ship.

But then time passed and we actually lynched Map and he flipped scum? So, uh... nice?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #225 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Datisi »

Kanna wrote:Also about Map;
> defended GBJ + from previous game, I have reason to believe he’s not a busser
> early on, I felt he was more aggressive but his tone has changed
> generally been coasting
Kanna wrote:Readlist goes;

<Norway>
<Phoenix, Non, Datisi>
<Salad, Naerys>
<GBJ, Map Wolf>

Mostly with emphasis on Norway; I think he’s quite obvtown. Will explain any placements if anyone asks.
huh
HUH
H U H

H U H
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #226 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

NorwegianboyEE wrote:Assuming you as scum wouldn't be so unethical as to TR a scum!Saladman in bad faith, and he really is town here. Then maybe it really is Map Wolf with either Phoenix or Naerys.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep thinking back on Map Wolf. No attempt at solving, just sheeping reads lists and opinions. I think Map Wolf could be a good alternative here.
Naery's are you opposed to a Map Wolf lynch?
VOTE: Map Wolf
million dollar question
does this ever come from a buddy

like norway could've easily told me to fuck off and kept pushing Salad or me or WHATEVER

idk Norway doesn't strike me as the kind that would've bussed there
hm
i also doubt ph0enix was bussing? like he could've easily told Map in the scum PT to just *not* make that post where he refers to me as the best lynch based on the previous readlist or something?

is this Map/Naerys?

ok so living players are Datisi/Norway/Salad/Naerys/Non/ph0enix
i'm not the partner
I think Map doesn't put their buddy at the bottom - tho i need to check if he was voting Salad ever - he wasn't hm. though i don't want to believe my TR of salad is wrong aaaaaaaa
ph0neix also doesn't bus there?
Naerys is weird

i have to recheck the wagons but

my worry is the fact that Map spent so much of the day baiting a Mason cc he may know that Non isn't the other Mason
or Non is his partner and lolclaimed Mason as to draw out a cc
ugh i'm gonna be very concerned if Non doesn't die
would non hammer their buddy like this though?

also a quick skim I see Map was voting Naerys at one point ugh i need to recheck that i need to reread and check the VCs and fuck
maybe i'll just eat lead tonight anyway
hm

why did I roll Mason I don't want to be responsible for all of this :(

ok going for the "simplest" answer of Naerys/Map until i reread (or not i'm lazy hahaha)
ok cool
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #227 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Datisi »

oh boy oh boy it's time to pretend i know anything about VCA yaaaaaaaaay
Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
[5]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27, Naerys, NorwegianboyEE, Ph0enix,
Datisi
(Lynch)

[1] Ph0enix:
Map Wolf

[1] Naerys:
GayBabyJailor

[1]
Datisi
:
Non Imh

[1] Not Voting:
Kanna
Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.FINAL
[4]
Map Wolf
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE, Ph0enix, Non Imh
(Lynch)

[1]
Datisi
:
Map Wolf

[2] Not Voting:
Saladman27, Naerys
now if we follow the basic (often wrong) rules of (1) scum was 1 on 1 off the day 1 wagon and (2) the partner was not bussing - the overlap is Salad and Naerys

we could theoretically lynch them both before endgame
lmao if i redirected from one scum to another that's gonna be hilarious

i want to be egoistical and say that my TR on salad is correct
i need to revisit stuff
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #228 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Datisi »

having scrolled through Naerys's ISO for good 43 seconds, she was shading Map early Day 2 but then never voted

am i just drowning in my own confbias at this point hm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #229 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

Agh Non is WEIRD

meh whatever i'm only gonna be thinking about them if the don't die

ugh i may die tonight but in that case Non -> Naerys *should????* be fine? probably not?

hello yes i'm bad at mafia
that Map lynch wasn't gonna happen if Norway didn't untunnel for a second
and i was gonna big brain reaction test Norway/Map scumteam

lol

inb4 partner is ph0enix or some shit lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #230 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

Map Wolf wrote:(Non Imh), (Ph0enix), (NorwegianboyEE)
(Datisi), (Naerys)
(Saladman27)
hm
hmmmmmmmmm

i think i remember hearing that newbscum often puts their partner in null
but atp confbias is a dangerous thing (said for the 11th time and still talking about Map/Naerys nice)

also how much Map talked about "oh what if Non's NOT the Mason" is making me p a r a n o i d

ugh, nothing to do but wait until daystart i guess - either i die and it's not my problem anymore or i live and get to make more progress tomorrow hopefully and reevaluate based on the NK i guess

it's 1 am
i should go to bed

i probably should yes

i'm tired
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #231 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 224, Datisi wrote:Okay, real talk for a second.

As the day was going on, i was getting stronger and stronger feelings that
(1) Norway was scum and (2) Norway was pocketing Naeyrs instead of being their partner
. And by some PoE (that I cbf to redo right now) I though Norway's most likely partner was Map Wolf. My original vote on Map Wolf was supposed to be a reaction test. When Norway went with it, I decided to let him sit at those two votes for a bit and see if Norway finds any opportunity to jump the ship.

But then time passed and we actually lynched Map and he flipped scum? So, uh... nice?
tho if it actually turns out that Naerys is the partner, that means that I misread BOTH Norway and Naerys and somehow still arrived at the correct solve that way? which? would truly be wack please tell me that's the case lmao

2020 paragon right here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #232 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

3:21am, sleeping schedule is a lie
Anyway note for future me: Map was voting Naerys for a good part of D1 and never voted Salad D2 but he was more active D1 check if that looks like a bus
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #234 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

You scared me! I thought you were gonna say that I broke a rule or was getting force replaced or something :lol:

But yes, I'm going. Sleep well!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #235 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Datisi »

Ugh, feeling like a sitting duck just waiting to get killed. We'll see Soon I guess.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #237 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 765, Xtoxm wrote:
Non Imh -
Vanilla Townie
- Died Night 2
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #238 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Datisi »

Non you brilliant fucking bastard.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #239 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 236, Xtoxm wrote:I have some bad news for you...
Also very funny.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #240 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Datisi »

I kinda wanna see what Naerys says, but I think I'm completely lost if it's not her.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #241 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Datisi »

Now I'm circling back so scum!Norway becausr pf the bullshit he's pulling ugh.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #242 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

Please don't tell me this goes to Nor/Pho/Dat lylo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #243 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

It would be really funny if Salad claimed Mason here and then got killed and flipped VT. However, that would mean that I would have to deal with 3p LyLo... Can Nae just flip scum pls
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #244 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

I hope reading my freakouts in here is fun.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #246 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

Aww <3

Also I can tell you right now it's gonna get downright hilarious if Nae flips green. You can start getting the popcorn ready if that's the case.

Gonna go sleep. (almost 2 am again yaaaay) Here's to hoping I wake up to another scumflip.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #247 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 815, Naerys wrote:
In post 813, Saladman27 wrote:You know what, fuck it
Intent to Hammer: Naerys
Ye, do it. Atleast everyone will see, i am just vanilla, not scum :cool:
*panic intensifies*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #248 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Datisi »

"Am I SRing this person becuase their actions are scummy or because they are annoying me?" - a three-part novel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #249 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Datisi »

At this point, maybe "drawing a fakeclaim from scum in LyLo" is actually the best way to go...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #250 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Like I just want one (1) Town game to be over before it goes into LyLo. Plez.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #251 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Datisi »

Naeyrs is getting lynched today
hammer that and go to f3 sooner so this can end lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #252 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Datisi »

Oh. Okay then.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #253 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Datisi »

Cmon mod you were just online end my misery pleaseeeee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #254 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

of course it can't be that easy. It's never that easy.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #255 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Datisi »

can i have some of that popcorn, smells really good.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #256 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Datisi »

oh yeah, I'm also fine with fast night.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #257 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Datisi »

Why. Why. Whyyyyyyyy.

Though I'll give myself this, I love how I made scum kill the arguably most mislynchable players back to back.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #258 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Datisi »

Was that crumb really for nothing...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #259 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

For what it's worth, I actually expected to be the one to die today and for Salad to get lynched. Scum not aware they could've cc'ed Mason!Salad? Why did nobody claim Mason anyway?

At least my TR of him was correct...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #260 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Datisi »

Welcome to the panic room...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #261 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Datisi »

As much as I hate Norway's play... Does it come from scum...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #262 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Next game I'm just gonna claim Mason as soon as anyone asks so I can guarantee I'm dead. I hate being the hammer vote in lylo.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #263 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Datisi »

I just wanted to be scum and meme around and cc a PR and self hammer the next day while setting my partner up for f3... Instead I'm here. In this Mason PT. Alone. (well not completely alone but u kno what I mean)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #264 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Datisi »

Million dollar question

Why did nobody claim Mason ;_;
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #265 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Datisi »

I'd lie if I said I don't quite enjoy those memes.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #266 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

More pretending I know the fuck I'm talking about yay...
Spoiler: Day 1
In post 54, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.1
[3]
GayBabyJailor
:
Kanna
Saladman27
Map Wolf

[1]
Saladman27
:
NorwegianboyEE
[1] NorwegianboyEE:
Datisi

[4] Not Voting:
Naerys
Dev321
, JacksonVirgo,
GayBabyJailor
In post 138, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.2
[2]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
, NorwegianboyEE
[1] NorwegianboyEE:
GayBabyJailor

[6] Not Voting:
Naerys
Dev321
, JacksonVirgo,
Map Wolf
Kanna
Datisi
In post 217, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.3
[3]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
, NorwegianboyEE,
Datisi

[3]
Naerys
:
Map Wolf
Kanna
GayBabyJailor

[1]
Kanna
:
Non Imh

[2] Not Voting:
Naerys
, JacksonVirgo
In post 258, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.4
[3]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
, NorwegianboyEE,
Datisi

[3]
Naerys
:
Map Wolf
Kanna
GayBabyJailor

[1]
Saladman27
:
Non Imh

[2] Not Voting:
Naerys
, JacksonVirgo
In post 283, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.5
[4] JacksonVirgo:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE,
Map Wolf
Non Imh
(L-1)

[1]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27

[1]
Naerys
:
GayBabyJailor

[3] Not Voting:
Naerys
, JacksonVirgo,
Kanna
In post 325, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.6
[3]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
, NorwegianboyEE,
Naerys

[2] Ph0enix:
Map Wolf
Non Imh

[1]
Naerys
:
GayBabyJailor

[3] Not Voting:
Ph0enix,
Kanna
Datisi
In post 382, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.7
[3]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
Naerys
, NorwegianboyEE
[1] Ph0enix:
Map Wolf

[1]
Naerys
:
GayBabyJailor

[1]
Datisi
:
Non Imh

[3] Not Voting:
Ph0enix,
Kanna
Datisi
In post 442, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
[5]
GayBabyJailor
:
Saladman27
Naerys
, NorwegianboyEE, Ph0enix,
Datisi
(Lynch)

[1] Ph0enix:
Map Wolf

[1]
Naerys
:
GayBabyJailor

[1]
Datisi
:
Non Imh

[1] Not Voting:
Kanna

GayBabyJailor -
Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1

Spoiler: Day 2
In post 526, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.1
[1]
Datisi
:
NorwegianboyEE

[6] Not Voting:
Naerys
Non Imh
Map Wolf
, Ph0enix,
Saladman27
Datisi
In post 615, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.2
[2]
Saladman27
:
Naerys
, NorwegianboyEE
[1] NorwegianboyEE:
Datisi

[4] Not Voting:
Non Imh
Map Wolf
, Ph0enix,
Saladman27
In post 700, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.3
[2]
Map Wolf
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE

[5] Not Voting:
Non Imh
Map Wolf
, Ph0enix,
Saladman27
Naerys
In post 727, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.4
[2]
Map Wolf
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE
[1]
Datisi
:
Map Wolf

[4] Not Voting:
Non Imh
, Ph0enix,
Saladman27
Naerys
In post 750, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.5
[3]
Map Wolf
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE, Ph0enix
[1]
Datisi
:
Map Wolf

[3] Not Voting:
Non Imh
Saladman27
Naerys
In post 763, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 2.FINAL
[4]
Map Wolf
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE, Ph0enix,
Non Imh
(Lynch)

[1]
Datisi
:
Map Wolf

[2] Not Voting:
Saladman27
Naerys

Map Wolf -
Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2

Spoiler: Day 3
In post 828, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 3.1
[2]
Naerys
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE
[1] NorwegianboyEE:
Naerys

[2] Not Voting:
Ph0enix, Saladman27
In post 845, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 3.2
[3]
Naerys
:
Datisi
, NorwegianboyEE,
Naerys
(Lynch)

[2] Not Voting:
Ph0enix,
Saladman27

Naerys -
Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 3

Of course they bussed. Why do they always bus. Why must they always bus...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #267 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Datisi »

Hmmmm
the old tale of scumhunting goes
In post 1294, RadiantCowbells wrote:How to find scum in a Datisi game:

lynch her townreads
And:
In post 251, Datisi wrote:ok
As of right meow
I am not interested in lynching norway/map/kanna

Still waiting for saladboi to reply

The rest of you pls start either acting v towny or v scummy pls tyty
In post 251, Datisi wrote:
I am not interested in lynching norway/
map
/
kanna
So it's probably Norway? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though for real, if this is the same situation as in 1963 where my three townreads were 1 Mason and 2 scum I'm done
tho idk if it counts since I'm the other mason
god i just wanted to roll scum
why am i a mason
i hate lylo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #268 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Datisi »

note: Map was defending Norway in the beginning when I called his vote opportunistic, then voted and unvoted a bit later

so Map was voting their buddy at least at some point in time

fuck why do they always DO THAT
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #269 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Datisi »

me moderating a game: lol this dude obvscum why aren't they voting him
me spectating a game: lol this dude obvscum why aren't they voting him
me playing scum: lol this dude obvscum why aren't they voting him
me playing Town: *confused screeching*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #270 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 224, Datisi wrote:As the day was going on, i was getting stronger and stronger feelings that (1) Norway was scum and (2) Norway was pocketing Naeyrs instead of being their partner.
did Datisi solve the game Day 2
did Datisi recognize a pocked Day 2
is Datisi not a completely horrible Town player

stay tuned
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #271 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 49, Naerys wrote:
In post 48, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Daitsi, you’ve never seen my townplay before. So how can you be so sure already?
for all we know you might be scum partner of MapWolf and trying to stage something scummy
is this
is this a page 2 solve
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #272 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Datisi »

and it was after this post that Norway started buddying Naerys???

oh man is there ever a world in which i don't end up voting Norway here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #273 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Datisi »

hmmmmm the mod is online, i could just end all of our suffering right now

but i won't
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #274 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Datisi »

Goddammit ph0enix i was starting to think you're town WHERE DID YOU GO
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #275 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

just as i say that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #276 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Datisi »

I think VC 1.1 is wrong? Was Norway voting Map at the time?

hmmmmm
what does that tell us
early DiStAnCiNg?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #277 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Datisi »

for the record:

the reaction test i'm doing
Norway just failed it

now i need to decide if that reaction test is worth any or not

ugh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #278 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

Sigh, 1 am, and I'm tunneling again

Like, as Town
I always live to endgame
Doesn't matter how TRed I am, scum never bothers killing me

And when I saw the role pm I thought "oh hey look Mason they usually die early right?"

"i can just set up a good crumb for my partner and try to solve a bit and chill in the PT and die and watch lylo from the comfort of the dead thread while my buddy rekt scums"

bitch u thought

lmao i used two people as a human shield
And I'll likely still hammer wrong

Fuck why was scum bussing why are they ALWAYS BUSSING

I wanna vote norway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #279 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: Datisi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #280 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

Agh, can't wait for the day I seriously do that.

UNVOTE:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #281 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 229, Datisi wrote:that Map lynch wasn't gonna happen if Norway didn't untunnel for a second
and i was gonna big brain reaction test Norway/Map scumteam

lol

inb4 partner is ph0enix or some shit lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #282 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Datisi »

Good morning sunshine
I still like the reaction test i did
Also i kinda think this endgame is p suboptimal for Ph0enix? But i still need to reread

And maybe make some memes myself
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #283 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

For scum!Ph0enix, that is.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #284 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Datisi »

"Look again, look again for your
Happy enD
!"

"If you don't get it right, the game is over then!"

"Is the
True enD
bound for the burial ground?"

"Well, is it a
Bad End Night
?"
ImageImageImage
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #285 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Datisi »

Yes, I'm doing this bullshit instead of rereading. Yes, I'm most likely voting Norway. No, I don't wanna be here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #286 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay. I'm getting to this. Ugh.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #287 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 99, Datisi wrote:oh dear god what are my reads lemme think

{map, norway}
{salad, kanna, Non}
--- null ---
{Naerys, GBJ, Jackson}
did i

did i really

did i really put two scum on the top of my reads

like the meme is real
the meme is fucking real
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #288 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Ugh, halfway through reading the PT, Kanna is calling Norway scum... GBJ called Norway scum... Naerys did too... I mean I know being dead Town doesn't magically make your reads right but I do think if it's not Norway it's not only my fault :shifty:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #289 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 202, Datisi wrote:If neither Phoenix nor Norway die i think that might mean one scum in those two? Since Phoenix was hard TRing Norway so maybe scum!Nor wouldn't kill him
...oh wow look at that.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #290 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 214, Datisi wrote:pedit: in my experence, a "peaceful" day means at least 1 scum in the more active posters, maybe 2
which would then strengthen my Phoenix townread since he got in pretty late
hhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
i love how i'm pretending to know what i'm talking about here
isn't that what this all game is
pretending
to know
what i'm talking about
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #291 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

Day 1 Norway:
In post 351, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Phoenix
You seemed like a very good player for having signed up so recently, so i had to ask.
I checked your newbie 1973 game. And it seems relatively similar to here, with your analyzation and stuff.
Pretty sure you're town.
Day 4 Norway:
In post 1042, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will say that one difference i immediately recognize from Razor's towngame in Newbie 1973, his posts are much more natural. Asking questions, keeping with the flow of the game. While in this game (prior to the LYLO duel with me), Razor has sounded much more robotic, reads lists with freaking flashy colours, lots of quotes referring to posts with numbers. Basically, he is
trying very hard to
appear
as town.
His opening posts are good examples of this behaviour, wall of text-y, colours, quotes with line tag, crafted meticulously.
Examples: post , , .
This post is another egregious piece of fluff that i honestly don't see the point of making, look at that amount of text for an statement that could essentially be condensed down into one shorter sentence. ->
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #292 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay, I reread the Day 1, I think I'll take a break to type up what the "reaction test" was for posterity's sake.

So, after Map got lynched, I went through their play and found that they were voting Naerys for a good part of Day 1. Nothing wrong with some distancing. But I thought that if that distancing was planned, that Naerys would bring it up during the next day as part of her defense, i.e. "Map was voting me here, so we're not partners!".

When she
didn't
bring that up, I started worrying, but since nobody else made sense to me (believed in the Salad TR, and didn't think Map got bussed), I decided to ignore the test altogether. Then Naerys flipped Green.

Map wolf voted both Norway and Jackson during Day 1. So I figured let's try again. I asked them both "short reason why I should vote the other person." Because since both partners were bussers, you'd think scum would try to use that to their advantage?

Spoiler: Phoenix's reply
In post 960, Ph0enix wrote:I very much don't like his constant vote switching (especially referring to D2).

He accuses me of voting Map Wolf late even though he himself wasn't sure about Map for the most of D2 as he was busy suspecting you, Salad and also Naerys. How he suddenly stopped pushing you and started trying elsewhere I still don't get, either.

The 180 flip on Naerys makes no sense whatsoever. Either his accusation doesn't make sense, or his townread in the first place.

Phoenix's reply tries to tell me why Norway's behaviour is off.

Spoiler: Norway's
In post 978, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well, this post is something worth looking at:
In post 90, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Norwegian
Don't really like 67 and 75. I don't see how GBJ finding you suspicious makes him scum.
Sure he unvoted immediately, but that's definitely not something a scum partner would do.

Literally the first thing Norway mentiones is "Map voted me ergo we're not partners".
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #293 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Datisi »

Day 2 reread incoming. I need another coffee.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #294 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Datisi »

Reread Day 2. Coffee is good. I still really want to lynch Norway.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #295 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Unless this was some hyper bussing adventure town, i'm pretty sure the only possible teammates to open wolf at this point is either Naerys (like 99% sure) or Saladman. (Like 1% sure)
Does scum!Ph0enix ever kill Salad after this post...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #296 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Datisi »

Dy 3 was pretty short.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #297 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Datisi »

Agh I'm getting jittery, maybe the second coffee wasn't the brightest idea. Off for a walk and any potential last-minute scum!Ph0enix clarity.

Though I'll try to hammer when you're online. Holy fuck I cannot stand the Twillight in LyLo.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #298 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Datisi »

Back from my walk. I want to end this. But the anxiety. Okay. Breathe.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #299 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Datisi »

Oh, you're online. Hi.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #301 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

At least I'm not completely alone. :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #302 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay. I don't think I'm gonna change my mind. If Ph0enix is scum, fair play, he's good, he tricked me, he tricked all of us, he took advantage of me and Norway screaming at each other, and I'll shake his hand and admit defeat.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #303 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 229, Datisi wrote:inb4 partner is ph0enix or some shit lol
aye cheers i'll drink to that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #305 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

@mod yep, let the world see me "solving" and losing my shit in lylo :>
~M