SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:06 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Gentlemen. Ladies.
I’m going to VOTE: TheFuzzyLogic99 but my logic is a little fuzzy on why.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:18 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 62, Nicholai wrote:Kanna hasn't obvtowned yet

VOTE: Kanna
Neither has anyone else. VOTE: Nicholai
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:53 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 73, Nicholai wrote:
In post 65, SausasaurusRex wrote:

is there any other reason to vote me? or is this vote based on that kanna comment?
No, just the kanna comment.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:13 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 79, Nicholai wrote:
In post 77, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 73, Nicholai wrote:
In post 65, SausasaurusRex wrote:

is there any other reason to vote me? or is this vote based on that kanna comment?
No, just the kanna comment.
so knowing what now i've said about my history with kanna, has that made you change that opinion?
No. Meta is never a good indicator, so it doesn’t change my mind. What you and everyone else does in this game might though.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:49 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 88, Nicholai wrote:
In post 85, Invisibility wrote:self voting means you don’t have to do anything noticeable
until now >:)
Can someone tell me what is in these pictures? They appear to contribute to the discussion, but they won't display for me.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:52 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 82, Nicholai wrote:meta's a great indicator but i understand if you dislike using it since it can be off putting to newer players

however, since you now know my kanna vote was based off meta knowledge, why is it still scummy since your original reason was based off the logic that i wasn't treating her slot equally to others who also hadn't obvtowned
If I haven't played with someone, I have no meta with them. Therefore, I cannot use meta to make a judgement on them. Therefore, from my point of view, your vote appears illogical, and therefore scummy at this early stage.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I think Nicholai is town now, so UNVOTE:
Pisskop’s doesn’t contribute to the discussion in any way, as does Invisibility’s .
However, I’m really not liking what Winpy’s saying, so VOTE: Wimpy.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:52 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 304, Nicholai wrote:
In post 294, SausasaurusRex wrote:I think Nicholai is town now, so UNVOTE:
Pisskop’s doesn’t contribute to the discussion in any way, as does Invisibility’s .
are you reading "idk" and "lol" as scummy? i've had quite a few filler posts too.
No, I don't tink it was scummy. I was just pointing out they didn't contribute. I pointed out those specifically because Invisibility asked a question, and was responded to with a useless reply.
In post 303, Wimpy wrote:
In post 294, SausasaurusRex wrote:I think Nicholai is town now
Also please explain the weird 180
I voted Nicholai for treating members unfairly and, as a result of that, illogically. However, this is a very minor infraction, and I have since seen nothing that indicates he could be scum. I did make a slight mistype though - I meant to say "town - leaning", as I treat all players who I don't think are scum, due to the statistical likelihood of them being town.
In post 302, Wimpy wrote:What about what I’m saying don’t you like and why does that make me scum? Don’t be vague
In post 297, Kanna wrote:
In post 294, SausasaurusRex wrote:I think Nicholai is town now, so UNVOTE:
I mean, those aren’t their only posts that don’t contribute to discussion, but why is what Wimpy said worse + what don’t you like that Wimpy has said?
Sorry, I'd thought that this was more clear than it was. In , Wimpy says "Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable". This stood out as scummy to me over all other posts, which is why I am currently voting him. If someone does something I find more scummy, my vote will change accordingly. This argument was used by Salamence, and was called misrepresentation. I don't see how this is misrepresentation, as it is a direct quote, and so cannot be misrepresented.
It appears what he was saying was intended to say that it is a less optimal play, but I'm not seeing the logic in that. If someone explained it to me and I feel the logic is satisfactory, I will change my vote, but until then, my vote remains.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:38 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 396, Wimpy wrote:joges and rex both logged on since their last posts and nothing here. tinfoil hat, what if they were talking in their scum chat
You may have noticed I was online only for a very short amount of time. I had time to have a quick read of people's reponses, but not enough time to write a full post explaining it. I don't quite have time yet no either, but give me a few hours and I will answer everything that has been asked of me.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:15 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Starting to write my post now, I’m doing a full reread of the game so far.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:49 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

The first non-rvs vote occurs in post 16, where Invisibility accuses theFuzzyLogic99 of being scum. He does this because Fuzzy voted himself during rvs. I think that for Invisible to vote because of that during rvs is unreasonable.
Anyone
can be voted in rvs, it’s just jokes which will eventually create discussion. This forces me to come to the conclusion that further discussion was exactly why Invisibility voted Fuzzy here. Scum!Invisibility should know this is an inviable option, and town!Invisibility has no reason yet to believe Fuzzy is scum.
In the next post, Fuzzy calls it scummy to want to lynch the town potato. I find this strange, as, by this point, nobody has established themselves as anything, much less a “town potato”, which (correct me if I’m wrong), means people have good reason to believe he is town, and is being needlessly voted. For Fuzzy to simultaneously vote himself and call himself a “town potato” seems contradictory.
In , Kanna asks Fuzzy why he called himself the town potato. Fuzzy answers about 40 posts later, saying:
“Why did you self vote.....

because it was a funny response, at least in my opinion. TBF though I am easily entertained.

Why did call yourself the town potato?.....
see above statement”
I don’t see this as an appropriate justification, but, due to it being rvs and Fuzzy not appearing to do anything scummy later, I will let it pass. For now.

It is now that I make my first dispute with Nicholai. I voted him for what I felt was biased treatment against people, and not necessarily because I thought that he was scum. If someone has no votes on them, a vote can be used not only to indicate you think they’re scum, but also just to get their attention and show you didn’t like a comment. This was my intention during this post. This will cause the other player to write a defence, which Nicholai did, as I expected. However, this post was based around meta, and, having no meta experience with Kanna, I was unable to accept it fully. However, I could partially accept it, which helped shift Nicholai from scum to null. I know I wrote in that I thought it was scummy, but upon further consideration I don’t think it was.

In , Salemence calls Fuzzy town, I would like him to elaborate on that.

In , Nicholai calls Non Ihm town, but I believe this to be sarcasm.

In , Nicholai says Kanna has obvtowned, but I’m not seeing where she did that by that point. The only thing that comes close is , but that’s not enough for a guaranteed town.

Near this point, a Salamence wagon forms, reaching L-3. I disagree with this wagon, at this point Salamence hasn’t done anything scummy.

Will be continued later.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:42 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 551, Non lmh wrote:I like Wimpy.
Wimpy thinks it's joges or Rex.
I think it's Invisibility or Rex.
Kanna voted Rex.
Kanna is smarter then me so
VOTE: Rex
I is smrt
~kbye~
I don't like this. Especially the "~kbye~". If he's going to leave (as implied by ~kbye~), then that means he can never rework his votes when he realises I'm town.
Earlier I forgot to unvote, so UNVOTE:
@Nicholai, I completed a town game earlier today, so you can get a meta town of me. Bear in mind that, as that was my first town game, I wasn't very good. This time will be better. I might even improve my 0% win rate as any alignment!
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:05 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 561, Nicholai wrote:
In post 559, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don't like this. Especially the "~kbye~". If he's going to leave (as implied by ~kbye~), then that means he can never rework his votes when he realises I'm town.
what do you mean by this? how would Noni realise you were town, and why can't she change it when she comes on on a future day?
I meant that ”~kbye~” implies she’s leaving and not coming back. Like when you finish a conversation: “kbye”. No more arguments can be made to someone who’s left. It just feels like a statement that she’s unwilling to listen to arguments, which is always scummy.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:45 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Sorry guys this is a prod dodge I’m extremely busy at the moment but I’ll post tomorrow.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 863, nomnomnom wrote:I have the impression Gjt is justifying something that could be summed up in a few words but instead tries to overjustify himself which is usually a scum trademark, but like... ergh
I disagree. It is always better to overjustify than underjustify, no matter which alignment you play. By “over justifying” you ensure that your logic is fully understood by everyone, which allows you to convince people to vote with you. It is beneficial for scum because it causes mislynch, and beneficial for town because the person you think is scum gets lynched.
Therefore, overjustification cannot indicate alignment.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 867, Nicholai wrote:why'd you choose to comment on that of everything, Rex? can i hear your opinion on Gjt's scumread on Nomo? do you think it's genuine and/or correct?

loving the new avatar btw; you look dazzling
It was just the first thing I saw, I wanted people to know I was still playing. You should expect a larger post in about 2 hours.
I would also like to apologise for my absence. Be assured it will not happen again.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:33 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 805, nomnomnom wrote:Ank how do you feel about wagoning invis with me
In your iso at this point you have too little justification. Whilst you may have stated that you scumread him, you have little evidence he is scummy, and so to attempt to start a wagon without absolute certainty Invisibility is scum isn’t good.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
Could you elaborate a little on these reads?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 840, joges wrote:
In post 836, Kanna wrote:
In post 833, joges wrote:
In post 825, Kanna wrote:
In post 821, joges wrote:
In post 758, Kanna wrote:Agree Gjt's vote was bad but jojes vote was opportunistic uhhh
Which vote?
This one. Kinda ties into what I said earlier; I personally don’t agree with Gjt vote/logic at all but it could still be a genuine thought process. The fact you’re voting him cause he looked bad was kinda opportunistic
In post 739, joges wrote:
In post 734, Gjt wrote:I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
Here's a theory. This is a scum point of view. Why would a town player need to read what their replacement has done? I would think scum replacing in would want to see what kind of BS the previous player in their slot has posted or thought. People lying will care what their spot has said, people not lying will just start from their entrance and go.

Gjt asking this makes me think they have a scum point of view as I feel only scum would want to read the previous player said.

VOTE: Gjt
I don't see how starting a wagon on someone is opportunistic. Being the second vote, or putting someone on L1, is more of where I would check my "Is this opportunistic?" meter. I don't see how explaining my theory/reasoning behind my action can be deemed as opportunistic. I really feel like you're trying to say "scum hunting is opportunistic"...
You know I’m not saying “scumhunting is opportunistic”. What I’m saying is at that moment, Gjt looked kinda bad and nomnomnom could potentially be open to voting him so you jumped in first.
Well let me just sit back and wait for someone to get to L1 and I'll hammer them. I won't bother you with any more of my input or decision making.
This isn’t a great reply. Jones could have said anything that would have made him seem more towny: scum!Joges doesn’t want to be lynched, town!Jojes doesn’t want to be mislynched. It wasn’t good logic for Jojes to reply this way, as all it does is makes him seem angry and unable to listen to reason.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 850, Flavor Leaf wrote:Drinks on me
I’m a little confused as to the intention of this post.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 772, Ankamius wrote:honestly though

the way he talks is hard for me to read so I wouldn't really put any stock in that specifically
I also struggle to correctly interpret what other people say. My apologies if this style bothers you, I simply find it easier to communicate my ideas in this form, as I feel they are less easily misunderstood.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 703, Invisibility wrote:is it just me or has rex been kicked in the ribs by like everyone in the entire game UNVOTE:
I don’t think this justification is good enough. If a player appears scummy, is it not right to attack them for it?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 867, Nicholai wrote:why'd you choose to comment on that of everything, Rex? can i hear your opinion on Gjt's scumread on Nomo? do you think it's genuine and/or correct?

loving the new avatar btw; you look dazzling
A gut feeling is never a good enough reason to vote. However, I also don’t see this coming from scum; for scum would want to use logic to make people agree. A “gut feeling” fails to achieve that. Therefore, I would say it’s not indicative of alignment.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to as my “new avatar”, I didn’t change it.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

My apologies for the number of posts. I had intended to put it in a single post, but, due to me using a mobile, I could not get the formatting to work. I believe I covered the important bits, but if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me and I will rectify it.
Currently, I don’t believe anyone is scummy enough for a vote.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 925, Invisibility wrote:ok honestly
VOTE: rex
What caused you to change your stance on me? You townread me earlier and didn't explain what changed your mind.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:27 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 977, Invisibility wrote:
In post 953, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 925, Invisibility wrote:ok honestly
VOTE: rex
What caused you to change your stance on me? You townread me earlier and didn't explain what changed your mind.
not that many days and no one I really strongly scumread more
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
These don't match up. If I was your top scumread, why would you vote Gjt?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

VOTE: Nomnomnom
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I think the Nicholai kill is an attempt to stop town communication. Nicholai was one of the most active players, and whilst Flavor Leaf and Ankiamus have posted a lot recently, I’m certain much more communication would have been made were Nicholai alive.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:08 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Expect a post from me when I wake up in the morning.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:17 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Expect a larger post later. For now, I think ankamius v FL is TvT.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Prod dodge, I will post in the morning.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1599, Detective Pikachu wrote:Rex you also have to explain why your avi is a white square

These things matter
In one of my newbie games, my moderator complained I had no avatar, so I changed it to this as a joke. In hindsight, it was a bad idea, since he only told me to get one in the scum PT, so nobody else would know why I suddenly got one.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1621, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1596, SausasaurusRex wrote:Prod dodge, I will post in the morning.

so did you not have anythign on your mind at teh time of this post. As even a quick question is better prod dodge than simply ill get back to you.
I was literally going to bed when I wrote that post. I hadn’t read what had happened, and so had no questions to ask.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1605, Kanna wrote:I'll wait for Rex to respond but I actually think he might be scum.
Sorry, which post is it you want me to respond to?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:01 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1647, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1507, Detective Pikachu wrote:Not sure who in gjt - bob - fuzzy - rex gets moved out of poe but at least two names are town

Who wants to sell me town on one of those 4?
In post 1546, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 891, SausasaurusRex wrote:My apologies for the number of posts. I had intended to put it in a single post, but, due to me using a mobile, I could not get the formatting to work. I believe I covered the important bits, but if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me and I will rectify it.
In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
sausage rex can you expand on what you thought made nom scummy enough to vote between 891 and 1052?
@rex these 2 would be nice for me thxxxxxx

Expect an answer to this - and every other question asked of me - in about 10 hours. I would also like to apologise for my inactivity. I’ve been incredibly busy this week, and will be until Friday. After that, however, I’ll be fully active again.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1507, Detective Pikachu wrote:Not sure who in gjt - bob - fuzzy - rex gets moved out of poe but at least two names are town

In post 891, SausasaurusRex wrote:My apologies for the number of posts. I had intended to put it in a single post, but, due to me using a mobile, I could not get the formatting to work. I believe I covered the important bits, but if anyone thinks I missed something, please tell me and I will rectify it.
sausage rex can you expand on what you thought made nom scummy enough to vote between 891 and 1052?
I can sell you town on me. I’ve consistently provided justification for both my opinion and my reads, which, whilst it may have occasionally been somewhat far-reaching (as I realise in hindsight), a slightly far-reaching read is better than no read. In addition, I have answered (or will do so very shortly) every question that has been asked of me. This is always more towny than not doing so.
Every time someone has said my justification was not understandable, I have always written a more clear one.
If you wish to look at wagon composition, you will note that if there were 7 scum on the wagon, we would have lost. This may seem a trivial statement, but it is necessary fo further expansion. For if not everyone on the wagon is scum, we have determined there were town on the wagon. Again, trivial. We can also say there was at least one scum slot not on the wagon: the nomnom slot itself. Therefore, we can gather there was likely a maximum of 2 scum on the wagon. This means we can’t call anyone scum just for being on the wagon, as at least 5 of them were not. We can, perhaps, look at their wagon status in relation to their posts, but simply being on the wagon is not good enough justification for them being scum. As a result of that, any wagon - only justification against me - or anyone else - is unfounded.
Of course, after the second lynch, we have more information, and can therefore begin to judge people purely from wagon composition, but at this stage, we may not.

PEdit: my original post deleted, please wait a few minutes and I’ll have every other question answered.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Question 2) “Can you expand on what you thought made nom scummy enough to vote between 891 and 1052?

Yes, I can. I have just noticed that was the one time I failed to justify my read. Let me rectify that.

was scummy. Even if the question is stupid, you should still answer it. There may be a deeper reason why it is being asked of you. It is always scummy to ignore a question. She later says that their ISOs could just be compared, but that still doesn’t answer the full question, as she never said if she was happy with how her slot could have been portrayed. One can assume she was likely happy, as they had the same reads, but an assumption is never as good as a confirmation, and by failing to provide one, Nomnom makes any logic around her very slightly harder than it would be otherwise.

is, admittedly, towny. Whilst she
should
have checked it after it was asked of her, she, as town had no initial reason to check it, whereas a scum!nomnom wants to check to see if her slot made any fake claims, or similar.

It’s also somewhat scummy on her transition from reading Nicholai as scum to town. She never explicitly states her reasoning for her change of opinion, and goes from voting him to saying she townreads him quite quickly, and never explains exactly why.

is very scummy. At this point, nomnom has never scumread Looker, and then proceeds to vote him because of his ignorance. Ignorance can be a scum indicator, but it is never enough by itself, it must always be accompanied by appropriate posting. She breaks away from the people she believed to be scum, and votes Looker.

strikes me as particularly scummy too. She says the reasoning is “really bad”, but doesn’t bother to explain why. Instead of preventing her own lynch, she distracts town with a second wagon.

She doesn’t say anything else particularly scummy by 1052, but I felt that she was more scummy than anyone else, and that was why I voted her.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1922, Detective Pikachu wrote:sausage shows up just as I'm passing out 0.o

wiped out from boon wars and the guy I actually want to spew starts saying stuff
It’s your lucky day. I’m about to “spew” another post in the next few minutes.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1648, Looker wrote:
In post 1602, Detective Pikachu wrote:hydra-chan how do you feel about joining on sausage rex uwu?
VOTE: SausasaurusRex

@SausasaurusRex: Who do you want to lynch? Starting with TheFuzzyLogic & Detective Pikachu. Do you think either is town?

Spoiler:
sausasaurus rex (3)
~ detective pikachu, invisibility, looker
looker (2)
~ kanna, joges
joges (1)
~ ankamius
ankamius (1)
~ flavor leaf
invisibility (1)
~ gjt

not voting (3) ~ SausasaurusRex, bob3141, thefuzzylogic99

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

I haven't forgotten about that fat boy with the mustache.
I think Detective Pickachu is town. His analysis is generally good, but could sometimes do with a little more information. His questions are clever, and his reads are generally well-justified. In addition, he has done nothing particularly scummy.
I’m getting null on Fuzzy. He doesn’t do anything particularly scummy, but doesn’t do anything particularly towny either.

I think that, to help decide who is scum, everyone should post a town defence for themselves. It is always good to be able to show to others that you are town, and then we can further analyse the posts for any inconsistencies and misrepresentations.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1936, Detective Pikachu wrote:Nice :) spew away friend

If 817 was very scummy why was no one scummy enough to vote in 891 tho?
Because I was ignorant and, at that point, failed to notice the scumminess of that post until later, when I voted her. I apologise, but I have no better defence.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I’m going to have to leave in a few minutes, is there anything I missed or that anyone wants to ask me?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Expect a post in a few hours.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2856 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Prod acknowledged, I’ll have a full day 3 catch-up post out by tonight. My apologies for my lack of activity.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2875, insomnia wrote:Inb4 it’s Pine and Rex fml
Inb4 it’s literally not me. I’m writing my post now.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Let’s begin by looking at the night lynch. Gjt was nightkilled. Unfortunately, due to Gjt’s softclaim, which is a valid reason in itself to nightkill Gjt, there is little we can determine from this. Gjt was voting the lynch, which means scum didn’t feel threatened by him, as Gjt did not vote a member of the mafia. Therefore, I’m going to ignore the nightkill.

, as stated in 2689, really has no defence for Bob at all, and was an almost entirely useless post. It comes across as if Invisibility is making a vague attempt at defending Bob in an Invisibility/Bob scum team, but this post alone confirms neither of them.

I don’t like Titus’s I don’t see why it is better for town to observe than state their opinion, apart from if they want to see what arguments someone has. However, it is even in that scenario better to also state your opinion, lest a bandwagon begin.

Whilst I read through, I’m noticing Flavor Leaf quite often says how he is obvtown. If he is so obviously so, I think it would be good for him to write a town defence for himself, thereby proving it. It shoudln’t be hard if it’s obvious.

In , Titus is again vague and fails to properly answer the question. Without any justified reads or real input at this point, it doesn’t look great for him.

Will be continued later, there’s an irl thing I need to do for a few hours.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2883, Titus wrote:Rex, you want to fight me? That's not a catchup post. That's a bitch at me post.

#buzzedTitus
Not at all, it’s an unfinished catch-up post where I felt some of the things you did weren’t great. I haven’t accused you of scum, and there’s enough pages I haven’t written about yet for my entire read to change on you. There’s no need for a fight.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2878, insomnia wrote:
Sau, what caused the switch to nom here?
I believed I already explained it in this post (), but if something needs a little clarification or further explanation just ask.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2911, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Titus
Why do you think he is scum and not just altering his town game? What
about his meta shout scum other than it is different?
I also don’t like Invisible’s posts. His posts generally lack any form of insight, as if he either isn’t scumhunting (town!Invisibility) or already knows everyone’s alignment and therefore doesn’t need to scumhunt (scum!Invisibility). In addition, even if he does have a read, it is rare that he would explain why. This is beneficial for neither alignment:
Scum!Invisibility wants people to vote for town people. Therefore, it is in his advantage to provide arguments that make town look like scum, which require written logic. He fails to provide this.
Town!Invisibility wants people to vote for who he thinks is scum, as he believes that will get him closer to his win condition. Therefore, he provides logic on why his scumread is scum, as he needs people to vote with him, and logic is the best way to do this. He fails to provide this.

Therefore, Invisibility, no matter which alignment he is, is currently playing badly and needs to explain his reads and votes more than he has been.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:12 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2915, insomnia wrote:
In post 2186, bob3141 wrote:then i hit my working week and then you repped in today.

VOTE: isomnia

i can only assume you knew where my vote was going and wanted to get ahead.

i can only assume again im to close for comfort
Like this is the closest thing to a scum claim and nobody gives a damn

This man is literally unlynchable for no reason

He literally has no reads on people that come from subjective analysis which result from questions, even though 3 quarters of his iso are asking questions. The reads he has are all based on meta despite early claiming that it’s hard to meta read someone if you don’t have at least 3 games or more.

And people don’t get the simple concept that scum already have the information so they just need to fake being interested and looking like they are contributing. How do they do that? Asking questions and not caring about answers.

How do you know that they don’t care about answers? They don’t follow on your comment at all, even for justification and they just jump elsewhere asking another question to someone else.

And they give meta reads that don’t require even a tiny bit of analysis from reading the game.

It’s literally impossible not to have some form of progression on someone that is rooted into something they say in thread and yet here he is.
Sorry, I’m a little confused what made that a scumclaim. Could you elaborate a little on it?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:38 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2996, bob3141 wrote:Rex can you tell us your poe. as lookign back through your iso of day 3. I can see the odd town read and a few fence sitting comments but not who you scum read. e.g. how it could be invis town or invis scum but you think it just means he was playing bad.

In post 2914 are you saying you scum read or town read invis slot. the one auro has just taken over. As by now you must have choosen if he is to be in your poe or if you think he is town.

And looking a fresh through the vca ive noticed you have not yet cast vote this day phase. Nor the last. Did you not have any point any scum read strong enough to cast a vote.

Im starting to see what dp was seeing in rex.

I would of thought at this time with invis at l-2. A player would have voiced an opinion one way or the other. They woudl either beleive invis is town and want to push another lynch or think he is scum and say as much. Either voting or pushign teh slot. So rex what is your opinion on the slot auro has taken over.

Do you scum read him in which case are there not anything you would want to push. Or do you town read him and in such a case who do you think is scum.

If you scum then your clearly trying to avoid any blame for mislycnh. all the while sitting on the fact you were on nom day of lynch.

If your town then just sitting on the side lines will leave in effect down one towny.
I’m a little unsure what you mean by POE.

I’m saying I scumlean the Invisibility slot. There isn’t enough evidence to fully convict him, but it’s certainly not towny. In Day 2, I did not have a strong enough scumread for a vote, which is why I didn’t vote. Despite not being entirely sure about Invisibility’s slot, I do currently believe he is the best slot for a vote at the moment, and so VOTE: Auro. If you need any explanation for this other than what has been said, ask and I will gladly provide.

This is L-1
(I think)

I do see what you mean about me looking a little scummy by not voting. As I had said before, my first two games were both scum, so I learned that I should always be careful not to look scummy. Unfortunately, this has carried into my town games and now it just makes me a not great town player. Sorry about that.

But in conclusion: I’m not completely certain with the Auro lynch, but I believe it is the best option until further evidence arises. I do not wish to push another slot.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3037, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Looker
hmmm......

UNVOTE: Vizzy

VOTE: Rex
Why me?
In post 3027, Auro wrote:
In post 2997, SausasaurusRex wrote:I do see what you mean about me looking a little scummy by not voting. As I had said before, my first two games were both scum, so I learned that I should always be careful not to look scummy. Unfortunately, this has carried into my town games and now it just makes me a not great town player. Sorry about that.
This justification for an L-1 vote is scummy.
It wasn’t justification for an L-1 vote, just me acknowledging that I know it looks scummy to not vote for ages.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3050 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3019, Auro wrote:
In post 2997, SausasaurusRex wrote:you need any explanation for this other than what has been said, ask and I will gladly provide.
Provide pl0x
Absolutely. I don’t have time to do it right now, but I’ll start working on it as soon as school finishes.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:31 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3119, Titus wrote:
In post 3114, Auro wrote:
In post 3100, Titus wrote:Looker's vanilla. I just saw this.
You must have one more result, since it's D3?
Yes. I do. Rex is vanilla.
You didn't think this was something you should tell people before pushing for my lynch? I know it doesn't confirm me as town, but it's still important information you knowingly left out.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:49 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3124, Titus wrote:
In post 3122, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 3119, Titus wrote:
In post 3114, Auro wrote:
In post 3100, Titus wrote:Looker's vanilla. I just saw this.
You must have one more result, since it's D3?
Yes. I do. Rex is vanilla.
You didn't think this was something you should tell people before pushing for my lynch? I know it doesn't confirm me as town, but it's still important information you knowingly left out.
Because I wasn't aware my role was claimed. I was going to see if you fake claimed.

Second, why would vanilla make you town here?
I never said it did make me town. I even specifically stated "I know it doesn't confirm me as town". I wouldn't have fakeclaimed anyway, because I'm town. If there's a pr that can check alignment (I don't know the role names by heart) in this game, I can guarantee they will find me to be town.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3151, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 3149, Looker wrote:
In post 3141, Auro wrote:I've read bits of a few ISOs.
Whose?
In post 3142, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:So we are just going to ignore Titus and that slot weird behavior and Titus urking..... okay

@ Looker
um what does my age has to do with anything?
  • Maybe they're distracted by "something shiny"?
  • I feel your persona is manufactured. Younger people elicit sympathy, and I question whether it's your intention to exploit that. Grammatical errors, faulty reasoning, etc.
I am ADD. I handle it by making fun of myself. Coping mechanism. I dont proofread my text so I tend to have grammatical and spelling mistakes. Grammatic mistakes etc has nothing to do with manipulation. This kind feels like a stretch Can you show me one place where I was trying to exploit emotions. I think you are totally misreading me. This being a game of deception this is not an uncommon thing

In post 3148, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE:
That's what you do best.

Trying to game solve.... With new info thoughts on things can change.
  • I'm trying to reconcile being told to change my vote because I'm dumb by someone fresh off of a mislynch. I haven't figured out whether I should be insulted or ruthful.
Sorry but I take this quote personally. I never once called you dumb! I called myself dumb. I often imply self-attacking humor but I never ever attack a person personally. Say what you will about my gameplay fine but dont ever insult my character. I go out out of my way no matter what alignment I have to hold up the spirit of the game Yes you very much have hit a nerve!!!!

Spoiler:
auro (3)
~ flavor leaf, sausasaurusrex, insomnia
pine (1)
~ bob3141
sausasaurusrex (1)
~ titus
fuzzylogic99 (2)
~looker, auro

not voting (2) ~ pine, thefuzzylogic99
with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
S {TFL | pine | auro | sausa | bob | insom | titus | flavor leaf} T
In post 3150, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3129, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ looker
I think that the only way to answer that is to flip Auro.... I am okay with that but honestly, I would rather flip Titus atm
In post 3148, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE:

How has your view changed. Is titus no longer your prefered lynch?

You unvoted him so do you no longer think he is scum. As at the point of your unvote you were infact the only vote on titus. Is there a reason you simply unvoted as normaly the only time someone unvotes is when they no longer think that players is scum or want to prevent teh day ending early.

Is teh reason of your unvote one of them or do you scum read someone else more now. And if so who is it?
The Titus slot still seems off but with additional info about her role, I want time to rethink if I am wrong.
Did you come to a conclusion?

(NOTE): This is a prod dodge. I’ll have a better, actually useful post in the morning.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3248 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

UNVOTE:

I feel that Auro is quite towny and no longer worthy of a vote. Despite this, due to his predecessor’s scumminess, I think we should be careful around him. If anyone feels that my reasoning is not obvious enough and would like an in-depth analysis, ask and I will provide.

I am willing to vote Pine or Titus, but before I do, I would like to offer them both a chance to explain why they are town and propose another lynch.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:14 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3253, Titus wrote:@Rex, Not pleading with a scumread. My preferred lynch is you.

@Fuzzy, It has been awhile. The last game I remember, we were bussing things around so you either failed or got town results. I was outright cackling but felt bad for you.
Why not? You only have things to gain. Making a post explaining why you’re not town puts you in a position where you’re less likely to be lynched, and if you’re less likely to be lynched, you have more time to lynch me. Let me elaborate:

Scum!Titus wants a mislynch on me, but they also want to not get lynched themselves. If they make a post explaining why they are town, they are less likely to be lynched. If they make a case against me, I’m more likely to be lynched, and that’s good for scum!Titus.

Town!Titus thinks I’m scum and wants to lynch me. They also don’t want to be lynched themselves, because that would help the scum team, and won’t help them win. If they make a case against me, I’m more likely to be lynched (I know this isn’t good for town because I’m town, but from your perspective it is good), which they think is good because they think that it will eliminate another scum member. At least, they will until they realise I’m town. It’s also good to make everyone know they’re towny. People are more likely to believe a read coming from their townread, even if that read is wrong. Therefore, making a case also helps you achieve your goal of lynching me.

There’s really no reason not to.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:25 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3258, Espeonage wrote:We pledge:
1. To keep the game active by prodding players who go without posting for more than 48 hours, and replacing any players that
go without posting for more than 96 hours
without letting me know of their leave, exceptions made for weekends and holidays. I will also prod upon reasonable request. NOTE: I live in Australia and may not know about any American holidays. If this situation occurs, prior notice of the holiday is required.
Pine has reached 98 hours since his last post, and, unless he has contacted you privately, has not made you aware of his absence. It is a Wednesday, not a weekend, and, according to Wikipedia, there are no
major
holidays taking place in any part of the world. Even if there were, he has not made you aware of them (unless he did so privately), which nullifies the holiday clause. Thus, Pine must be replaced according to your rules.
I rest my case.
(By the way, your moderation is good work for allowing people like me to have fun online. I thank you for it)

I am on my mobile currently, and will post properly later. By the next time I post, I will have formulated a full argument on whether or not I believe the Pine slot to be scum, and if I do, I will vote it. Otherwise, I will suggest another lynch. Unless my reviews reveal something I did not expect, I expect that lynch to be on Titus.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3361, insomnia wrote:You know what

VOTE: Auro
Wasn't this the hammer? If it wasn't, VOTE: Pine. I know I said I'd write a full argument, but the deadline is much closer than I thought, and I don't have time to write more than this quick post (for irl reasons). I'll write one at the start of the very next day, though.

I hope this is right.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:06 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Looker wrote:You should let sausa speak before you try to work another mislynch in his favor.
In post 3395, Looker wrote:VOTE: sausasaurusrex
  • Pine flipping scum changed my mind about Fuzzy
  • Titus rolecopped Sausa, but he's just a goon. He shows as Vanilla, Titus dies, her greenflip acts as a misconception blanket that clears him when it really doesn't. If not him, then insomnia; if not him, then auro. Besides, Sausa has three posts in the neighborhood, and they're sketch. He wanted to know who Titus rolecopped and gave an emptily diplomatic speech on what to do if he was killed.
From these two posts, I think it’s very obvious you think I am certainly mafia. Let’s look at your reasoning.

You’re theory on why I might kill Titus if I were scum is good. It looks like a good plan, but the problem is that there is no way of town me preventing it. What I mean by that is that if I am town, there is little I can do to stop the events of the plan. I, being a vanilla townie, am rolecopped and put into the neighbourhood. The mafia then kills Titus. As a vanilla townie, there is nothing I could do about that. It would be a good way of incriminating me, causing a mislynch that is beneficial for the mafia.

I note your plan is quite complex. Perhaps just insight, or perhaps a framing attempt. But no matter for what reason Looker thought of this plan, whether it be town or scum, one can note from my previous scum games that I have never attempted a plan as complex as that one. Of course, players can change, and it would have been entirely possible for Nomnomnom or Pine to tell me to do that plan, but a little meta never hurts, even if most people ignore it.

Another thing that is important to note is that Looker heavily implies that he thinks me asking who was rolecopped is “sketch”. I disagree with this. As a vanilla townie, I need all the information I can get. There is no reason why any alignment would not want to know who was rolecopped.

Let’s look at his other reasoning for why my posts were “sketch”: the “emptily diplomatic speech”. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to quote it directly, so:

Mods: Can I quote the neighbourhood chat?

I’ll elaborate more if I can, but I feel what Looker said was misrepresentation and lacked context, which I will happily provide.

I believe this should be enough information to begin. I’ll post more when I get a response from the moderators.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I had nothing to gain from a Titus nightkill. If I recall correctly, at that point many people were suspicious of Titus, and that could easily have become a mislynch. Scum!me doesn’t care about the Titus PR, because he already has a result on me. If there’s nothing bad a PR can do to me, there’s no reason to treat them any differently to a VT. Scum!me would therefore have killed someone I thought would be difficult to mislynch.
By leaving Titus alive, I could even have NK’d someone I knew would incriminate Titus, which would allow me to almost certainly force his mislynch. It would have been suboptimal for me to kill him.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3785 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:29 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 3782, Auro wrote:It's been nearly 2 days since Rex posted.
Don't worry, I'll have time to make a post in a few hours. It is likely I will also vote during that post, but I need time to check ISOs and reread parts to be certain.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3820 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:19 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

My most extreme apologies. Despite my earlier post, due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to create a full length post. However, I did promise a vote. Ergo,

VOTE: Looker

I don’t have time to fully explain this, but I will tomorrow. Again, my sincerest apologies.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3922 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Flavor Leaf. Before we lynch Insomnia, I want to be certain you are town. You keep saying how obvious you are, but keep failing to provide a case for yourself. Somewhat scummy, no? Surely if you were so obvious, it would be easy for you to make a case.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3953 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

VOTE: Insomnia

I am sorry about not posting much. I used to be able to post more, but my school updated their web filter, and now I can’t even read the game for about 9 hours straight.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3988 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Prod dodge, my opinion hasn’t changed and I still believe Insomnia to be the best lynch target.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Flavor Leaf, I’m beginning to think Insomnia was right about you. Convince me I’m not.

We must lynch scum today, otherwise we lose.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:32 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 4010, Auro wrote:Interesting. Why do you think there's more than one scum left?
Because I'm unable to count. I thought after a mislynch and an nk we'd be on 2 people left, making the mafia win. I'm just too stupid to do 5-2.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4029 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Flavour Leaf, I feel we have two options with you. You have survived as a vocal player for too long without being night killed. Therefore, you are either scum, or someone you townread is scum. I also feel I have two options as a whole. I will vote either Flavour Leaf or Bob, unless some new information arises that I think makes someone else more scummy.

Currently, I believe Bob is more scummy, but that may change depending on what he says next.

VOTE: Bob
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 4030, Auro wrote:VOTE: Rex
Could you explain this vote a little? Literally the post before that you said you townread me. What about my post was so bad you felt I was the next scum.

Even if you think I’m not worthy of being explained too, you need to convince other people to vote me too, so there’s no reason not to explain your vote.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 4027, Auro wrote:Flavor, Rex has good reason to NK Looker.
Both of us townread Rex.

Feel like Bob would've definitely killed one of us, and probably TFL too.
In post 4036, Auro wrote:
In post 4018, Auro wrote:Rex, you need to post more.
This was my previous post, though?
I think you’re forgetting this.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4068 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:53 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I’m a little confused. What exactly
is
a town babysitter. The example the wiki gives for a town baby sitter says they’re aligned with the town. Yet despite this, you’re claiming scum. Did you just give up or am I missing something?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4070 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:57 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Damn, he was. I didn’t see Fuzzy’s original vote, I just... passed over it somehow.