Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gjt »

Well I said my vote would be on the last person to post, got an early feeling I made the right choice
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Gjt »

I've not played a game with any of you before, but I don't see point over thinking previous games, yeah everyone has traits, but if you look for them you'll miss other things, plus some people use those traits to their advantage and plant them especially if they are Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Gjt »

@Nicholai I wouldn't have a clue who you are here, but by any chance you play elsewhere with initials JC?

@Non Imh who is Boon? Or am I missing something and did you really vote and invite yourself in same post.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 135, Nicholai wrote:Boonskiies is the name Flavour Leaf uses when modding.

Thanks will take note to avoid confusion in future.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Gjt »

In my mind your all Scum Lean until done something to otherwise change my mind. Its Mafia trust no one
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 183, Nicholai wrote:
In post 180, Gjt wrote:In my mind your all Scum Lean until done something to otherwise change my mind. Its Mafia trust no one
is there anyone you're starting to let into your heart thus far, or nah?

Not yet, little inklings, but nothing big yet. We will all sound scummy D1 it's all about offense and defense and reactions from them.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Gjt »

I will purely be judging everyone on their actions on this game because I'm too lazy nor have the time to go check up on the history of everyone. Maybe its something I can pick up after a few more games here.

I will probably be playing in a way which you won't like and will observe a lot more before posting as a lot of what I see is basing current posts from previous games.

From what I've seen if Nicolai is Town probably won't last long because from experience Scum tend to hate active Townies. Chances are we will mislynch D1 unless someone seriously slips which is why scum often stay quiet D1 (not helping myself there) they'll spread their votes across Town. Not sure how many you usually get on a team here, but one I expect to vote/push one of their team mates. A lot of this phase is keeping track of the votes and who people chop and change too.

I don't have any strong leads yet, maybe a couple now leaning a little towards Town, but as said previously in my mind you are all Scum until you have convinced me otherwise
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Gjt »

Throwing this out there top.3 Scum for me right now
Nicolai
Bob
Flavor Leaf
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Gjt »

My 3 names were for reaction, I actually have a stronger feel that 2 of them are Scum and 1 isn't. I'm not one for reads lists because I usually have too many as neutral especially this early
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 327, Nicholai wrote:@Gjt: are you leaning town on anyone? also, being cryptic with reads is not a great look for you, and won't help us much if you're town
2 of the 3 names I mentioned I believe to be Scum, the other not. As for everyone else I have a couple leans in either direction, but not enough to go I think so and so is Town.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 374, Wimpy wrote:Rex has voted the same as sal twice. Not sure if that means anything but note worthy

I've got a fair bit to catch up on as working at mo, I can't imagine Scum voting same this quickly altho could be wrong, I dont actually know who's on who currently I'm about 5 or 6 pages behind for a proper catch up.

In fact next 3 days I'll be a bit slow keeping up, but I'll still be about and will do my best til then
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Gjt »

I can understand with the pop ins and not posting. Unless I see something I can directly answer I'm playing catch up. My evaluation is shifting slightly, but need a bit more time. Once my set of shifts have finished I'll have more time, but until monday 14 hours of my day is taken out by work and travelling unfortunately.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Gjt »

Sorry everyone, been absolutely slammed at work and had no free time last couple days. Good for a few now, got a fair few pages to catch up on and will be back as soon as poss
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gjt »

I've still got a bit more to catch up on, I will iso people at some point to get more info. I've read last few pages just to see where we're at and with all these player changes gonna clean slate most.

@looker this is the internet and mafia, don't expect you to believe me, but fwiw I did message the mod yesterday to explain I wouldn't be around because of work.

Not as busy for next few days so I will be around much more and will get better grasp and opinion on this game rather than just snippets
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Gjt »

From what I have read it seems to have got quite personal in areas and hasn't really to me been of help for info on this game which is kinda why i wanna almost wipe the slate. Take that as you wish, obviously I'm not gonna just totally ignore everything that has been said, but will focus more on what's said now rather than before
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gjt »

@all replacements

I may not have got to any post about you saying this, but do you all stand by what has been said by people you've taken over? Are you happy with how they have potentially portrayed you?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Gjt »

Of course you have your own reads, but do you agree with anything that SALAMENCE20 has said? You have taken over their role. You have your own opinions, but your both playing the same role
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Gjt »

I would've thought you would have already checked their ISO when you took over. It's not a stupid question, but then if your Scum you wouldn't need to I guess as you would know who is Town and can just call it your own reads
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Gjt »

In fact I've got a gut feeling

VOTE: Nomnomnom
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gjt »

Also @looker have you not kept track on your own posts, you've voted 3 times in 6 posts and the last 2 votes were both on myself, just curious on that one.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Gjt »

Well that's just my way of thinking, I've honestly never replaced in as Town and I would still check the ISO. Have replaced Scum before and never bothered because had the Scum Chat and was no need to
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 758, Kanna wrote:Agree Gjt's vote was bad but jojes vote was opportunistic uhhh
Unless your Scum you dont know my vote is bad. Something didn't sit right with me which is why I voted and I'm sticking to it.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 776, Nicholai wrote:VOTE: Gjt for now

his reaction to looker questioning his real life commitments: i think he'd be a little more outraged as town. his scumhunting on omnom recently and his retort to kanna reads as fake to me
Why would I be outraged? That is some weird logic. I don't really care if I'm beleived in regards to real life or not, not like I know anyone or can prove it.

I'm just here to play the game, gave a brief explanation for my absence also mentioned it couple days earlier as a courtesy heads up. I'm more concerned about being beleived to be Town aligned and not get into petty arguments or real life defenses with people I don't know online .
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Gjt »

My vote wasn't about not ISO ing, my question regarding replacements views on the person they took over was genuine, yes everyone has their own opinion, but end of the day the person they took over from they are playing the same role regardless of different ways of playing it. My vote was based on reaction. It stuck me as Scum, to me it was an over reaction. Whether anyone thinks it was stupid question or not the responce to me was not great and I'm not voting because of an insult am voting because I believe them to be Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 855, Nicholai wrote:@Gjt: do you think omnon also overreacted in her exchange with Looker, or is justified there?
I feel Omnon is very defensive and seems to react easily. I have seen this a lot in the past from a frustrated Townie especially when turned out the had a power role and if Town it does get frustrating throughout the game when all you do is tell the truth but are accused of lying from both Town and Scum.

However I am sticking with my gut on this one and believe her to be Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 883, Looker wrote:
In post 860, Gjt wrote:
In post 855, Nicholai wrote:@Gjt: do you think omnon also overreacted in her exchange with Looker, or is justified there?
I feel Omnon is very defensive and seems to react easily. I have seen this a lot in the past from a frustrated Townie especially when turned out the had a power role and if Town it does get frustrating throughout the game when all you do is tell the truth but are accused of lying from both Town and Scum.

However I am sticking with my gut on this one and believe her to be Scum
In post 861, nomnomnom wrote:I have all the reasons to believe someone is town because how they're reacting to the game is townie and I've seen it a lot before but because I am stubborn and can't be assed to give other reads so I'll still vote them die scum

???
@TheFuzzylogic99/Flavor Leaf:
What's the likelihood of Gjt and nomnomnom being scum together? Gjt avoided my request for reads on Salamence20 and Joges in Post 488.
I actually missed that post and I apologise wasn't ignoring it and dunno why I missed, must have been whilst I was Skimming. I take it there is no way of getting notifications on this site if tagged or quoted? Only use mobile whether that makes a difference.

Anyways, I didn't really have much of an opinion on Joges. Nothing originally stood out and I was focusing on others. Just done a quick ISO and only just seen their post for voting me. I'm not ruling them out as Town or Scum, but currently not my highest priority. Some of their posts really don't sit well especially mention of just waiting and hammering. This could all well be just a frustrated post and not be an obvious thing they'd do and by saying it it looks very Scummy and supposedly meant to give off the opposite affect, because Scum would not wanna draw attention to thenselves by making comments like that, but again this can also be a Scum tactic to try and get people to just over look it.

I'm not 100% convinced by anyone currently and as I said before whether I have a strong feeling or not everyone is Scum until I believe otherwise maybe I just have trust issues
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Gjt »

Just a heads up for next 4 days well nights I'm back working so again 13/14 hours of my day will be work and travelling plus I need to sleep so my activity will be limited. Will do best to logon on breaks and when get home etc
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Gjt »

I mean for anyone being Town I'm nowhere near 100% concinved which is why I treat everyone as Scum until I feel differently
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Gjt »

Not that it's really important to the game in general, but I dont think I was working when had my first game here and will just mention it when it matters. Altho I could be wrong as honestly cant remember.

My reasons for voting Nom have always been the same your assuming it's because of the ISO, but at no point have I said that's my reason and was just curious as to why, I did not like the reaction which is why I voted.

Also @looker I answered why I didn't answer you originally, I missed the post. When I get more time I will re look at the people voting me as I feel Scum are taking this as an opportunity to jump on a mislynch. Bad time to be busy I guess. Get another break in a few hours will try then
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Gjt »

Scum are pushing for my lynch then. I'm certainly not against a D1 claim not 100% sure where I'm at with votes will look shortly. If I'm at L-1 someone drop a vote please cause Scum will run in with the hammer and if I survive they will certainly off me first tonight
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Gjt »

I'll be on and off for next few hours, not too busy tonight so can have the odd slice, but then not sure I'll make it back before deadline. Depends as finishes half way through my next shift
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Gjt »

I'm not expecting to judge/believe comments regarding personal life. It's different here cause people don't know me, but where usually play they know my routine. I will just post as a courtesy that I'm busy with work. I do 4 on 4 off 12 hour night shifts and spend anything between an hour and 2 travelling which is why I say 14 hours.

Base judgement off gameplay as I would be saying this about work even if I was Scum. On this occasion I am not, but my posts may make you think otherwise all matter of opinion.

Currently for me personally I'm leaning more towards both Nomnom and Nicholai being Scum. I do have a terrible habit when playing Mafia of tunnelling on a couple people when something triggers and I haven't given enough thought to others, yes I could also be wrong, but that is my current stance on views
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1024, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Gtj - can you throw a Nomnom vote down? If you think Nich and her are scum together, might as well call him on his bluff with his vote on her.
My vote has been on her for a few days now
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Gjt »

As much as I like the backing it's also making have a little concern over FL. Seem too defensive in my favour which is also getting me to question my vote and wondering if we've got 2 town wagons.

Going through some ISOs and I missed something before @ankamius do you back Wimpys claim?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Gjt »

This is where I get myself in trouble because I over think. Yes I've soft claimed PR, don't really wanna out what it is as either way I don't think I'm gonna get to make use of it. If I survive today which think/hope I will either be offered during the night or I'll be set up for mislynch next day phase. No idea on how things are set up here or if there is a set standard, but will take a stab in the dark that Scum have a roleblocker. My guess is that will be used on me so I can't back myself up next day phase that way they can take out another one of us during the night and push for me next day phase. May be over thinking and over assuming and it usually back fires but just thinking what I would do if I was Scum and coming up against what I've said
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 523, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 516, Wimpy wrote:I’m vt.
Let’s just kill this. No need to get more claims this day phase.
I actually can't find it in Wimpys posts poss being blind but found this when ISOing FL earlier
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1094, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Gjt

I'm over the day, let's just end it
You've still not responded in regards to Wimpys claim
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1010, Gjt wrote:Scum are pushing for my lynch then.
Do you feel that anyone on your wagon (joges / nomnomnom / invisibility / kanna) is town?

I don't have any strong Town reads currently, Joges is the one I least suspect as Town currently
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Gjt »

I mean Joges is the one I least suspect as Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1101, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1043, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1037, Gjt wrote:@ankamius do you back Wimpys claim?
what claim
Check top of page 43 post 1050 dunno how to link to the post
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1104, Ankamius wrote:why do you want to know if I'm a VT or not
I was asking if you backed their claim as its the same role. Not good look if Wimpy was lying not if you cant or wont back it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1108, Ankamius wrote:you can call it what you want, but that's literally what you're asking under the surface

and I don't see any reason to answer it

Seems the role has already been claimed if your not willing to back it then in my opinion Wimpy was lying, only reason to lie is if Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Gjt »

Also
UNVOTE
for now

Will be back in a few hours when on next break
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Gjt »

@looker I will take a look now

@Flavour Leaf I took off as they were at L-1 wanted to hear from the replacement before someone hammered. I still think have a feeling its a scum slot
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Gjt »

Nothing stands out in recent posts from Fuzzy to me as Scum. Early posts could be taken either way, but at the moment feels like they were baiting as Town not Scum. If I had to make an instant decision on them being Town or Scum I'd say Town, but ideally would like to see more
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Gjt »

Anyone can do anything in regards to voting/inviting and there will always be a way to make that persons action seem scummy. If I stayed on their and lynch goes through and they flip Town it would be Scummy because pushed it for a while if flip Scum then its Scummy cause was just covering tracks. Put vote back on its scummy, dont put it back on guess what that'll be scummy too. I took my vote off because the replacement was at L-1 we had an extension and wanted to hear from them.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1194, Looker wrote:I feel like someone's alt replaced in to troll/stall. Are you a part of this tactic, gjt?
Umm I barely have time for 1 account let alone an alt

Anyways sticking my vote back on, don't feel I've got anything useful for it imo and my opinion hasn't changed

VOTE: Mislynch Bait
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Gjt »

I think Ank and or Nicholai/FL
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Gjt »

Depends on your type of result. I know from my abilty I was targeted by Nicholai last night, unfortunately I can't have him back that up. We have 13 days of this phase remaining there is no need to full claim, I've dropped a hint take it as you wish. I've been left to set up a mislynch, if your town don't fall for it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1216, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1214, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am confused.

If you think/know cgt is scum why not vote him ?
Waiting for his claim.

Wanna see how he gets coached to respond.
I maybe new to the site, but I'm not new to Mafia. I have no coach even if I was Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Gjt »

I explained why I removed my vote with the intention of putting it back on. I had Nom down as Scum from the reaction to me, not because of the ISO, but how they responded. You were up my ass D1 and now you've suddenly decided I'm Scum with some kind of result. You want everyone to claim to you can solve it all today, but you haven't claimed yourself.

I prediction at end of day was Nom, Ank and Nicholai or FL as Scum. Nic flipped Town. I had suspicions from you by how you were trying to convince everyone I was Town D1.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1240, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:dont let me down man
I wont let anyone down of they are Town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Gjt »

You know what I've been thinking it over and I was willing to full claim D1 don't think its gonna extend my life in this game, but will give us opportunity to route out more ascum today and next Night Phase as their can out their attention on me.

I targeted Nicolai last night and got responce they targeted me with investigation action . I'm Town Combined Tracker/Follwer. I see who someone targeted and what their action was.

Now let's find Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1244, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will claim after your claim because if I claim before you claim you know what to claim
^^^^^
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Gjt »

I knew you were lying about a result on me, would mean you were either a cop and you'd have known outright without having to question or you would have had to have same abilty as me and or targeted Nicolai and would have known I was not the only person to target them.

I was on and off with him being Town and knew from earlier play if was Town chances were they'd be NK'd N1. My gut on Nom was strong and wasn't backing down from it.

I also like to put out feelers even when I say I do things for reaction purposes it still often gets reactions. Doesn't always mean that's who I think is Scum when I give out my suspicions, don't wanna make it too easy. I'm still leaning more towards Ank being Scum, I maybe wrong and I was leaning on FL, but have a stronger lean/feel elsewhere.

People may think my questions are stupid as Nom said, but it's the answers to those "stupid" questions that give the best reads
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Gjt »

@Ankamius what are your thoughts on Fuzzy and FL?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Gjt »

@Ankamius what are your thoughts on Fuzzy and FL?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Gjt »

Ah sorry Double Post
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Gjt »

To be honest it hasn't been very Towny since end of D1. I knew they were lying about a result on me and to me seemed like they were baiting me to give info which I opted to to find out what I needed.

Kinda go by the policy Lynch all Liars
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Gjt »

Also Just a heads up for everyone also. I'm about most if today and tomorrow then I'm back working so be limited for 4 days again
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Gjt »

Anyone else have anything?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Gjt »

Still gonna leave my vote on FL for now. I'm not convinced
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Ankamius might just be scum
For me you and Ank is TvS. I'm not 100% sure who yet, but I don't feel there is much chance you are both Town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1447, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Gjt
Why did you target Nich last night?
I had a bad read on them, thought he was Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Gjt »

Fwiw I don't think Looker is Scum.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1455, Flavor Leaf wrote:If GJT and Ank are S/S, they’re hard TMI’ing right now.
I'm not down with all the slang and abbreviations :P what's TMI'ing? :neutral:
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Gjt »

Would like to see somegmthing productive and useful from @Non Imh I've overlooked them so far and what was a quick check of ISO as not a lot to go on I don't feel it's quiet townie.

FL I'm still not 100% on, but will come back to at some point, I'm leaning more towards Town currently and will change my vote. Really need to pressure Non into something as don't like what I've seen

VOTE: Vote Non Imh
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Gjt »

Currently my only 2 possible Town Leans are Looker and Bob. Don't feel either are Scum.

The rest of you need to convince me otherwise about yourselves or whether you think my Town reads are wrong
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1460, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m with Alisae, Titus, chkflip, Mathblade, and I think Bitmap right now, and they all said to lynch Ankamius.

I’m lying about that last part, no Talking about ongoing games
This has gone over my head :shifty:
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1479, Invisibility wrote:I think looker is town
Who do you think is Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Gjt »

I assure you me and Nomnom was not SvS in our little back and forth
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1528, Detective Pikachu wrote:can you link where that occurred? I'm not seeing it on a quick search

I'm kinda a noob here and don't actually know how you post to certain posts. Anyways it wasn't a lot. I asked what was apparently a stupid question in regards to reppacements checking ISOs of the people they took over considering it's the same role. They were only one to respond and got very defensive over it along with some name calling, anyways that's how I got my Scum read on them and took a while for anyone else to really jump on.

I still think Ank/FL is TvS

Who Ank took over from claimed VT, but Ank didn't wanna confirm or back that post up
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Gjt »

As for FL I got suspicious D1 over their defence of me, it seemed no one believed me, but FL was fighting hard in order to keep me around because I had soft claimed a PR at the time and eventually full claimed. I just couldn't decide if this was them genuinely believing or are Scum know full well I'm Town and was using that to look good for if I got Lynched or Killed.

I couldn't back up my claim, I suspected Nicoloi as Scum and targeted them N1 and found out they also targeted me. Was wrong about my read and Scum took them out. Maybe also trying to set up a mislynch on me as from their early thread play I predicted that if Nicoloi was Town they would get killed off N1
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1538, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank was the Wimpy slot, right?

Yeah, sticking with it. That slot is scum.
Yeah which is why asked if they would back it up, but was very hesitant and didn't wanna answer and just replied asking me do I want to know if they are VT. Either way never got an answer
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Gjt »

I can only go on this game, I try and treat every game as a clean slate, haven't played with anyone here and I won't go looking at past games (not that I even know how too, guessing it's in your profiles somewhere) as 1 I don't have time and 2nd it just makes me over think so go game by game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1542, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Gjt - just explain the purpose of keeping you, a soft claimed PR, alive and instead of letting you die there, which I could have just stayed completely quiet and off your wagon to do so if scum, by the way, and then hard pushing a ScumJOAT until they get lynched.

Wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone do it have even done so myself, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Maybe it was a backfire. Gotta look at all the possibilities.

I made a post for bait and Nom took it, I don't think any wagon would have started had they just ignored my question like all the other replacements did at the time. They were only one to answer and were pissed off. As said at time it wasn't because they said they hadn't checked The ISO of who they replaced was purely because of reaction. Name goes for Ank. They were not happy to answer questions in regards to who they took over. I get everyone has their own way of playing and be different from previous person, but end of the day they still playing the same role.

I will likely move onto Ank

UNVOTE: Detetctive Pikachu

My vote originally was to pressure Non Imh for answers then they replaced out
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1545, Detective Pikachu wrote:oh when did gjt claim? was that a while ago I think I missed it in its original context

Here's my role

Town Combined Tracker/Follower
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Gjt »

Should hopefully be around more again next 4 days as at tail end of my last shift. 14 hours of pure brutality
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1552, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Gjt
Guess you still dont wanna talk about Wimpys Claim. Just waltzing in and voting seems scummy to me
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1555, Ankamius wrote:that's the worst reason for a scumread I've ever gotten

and that's saying something
It's not the only reason, has just added to it

VOTE: Ankamius
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1557, Ankamius wrote:he claimed VT because he was mad

Gjt is trying to get me to confirm or deny that claim because ???

Because the person in "your" role before you claimed it, if your not willing to confirm it then it must have been a lie and why would Town lie about something like that
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1557, Ankamius wrote:he claimed VT because he was mad

Gjt is trying to get me to confirm or deny that claim because ???

Because the person in "your" role before you claimed it, if your not willing to confirm it then it must have been a lie and why would Town lie about something like that
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Gjt »

I had already soft claimed D1. I nearly full claimed as wasn't against the idea. FL was pushing that I was potentially lying and the could prove it with their claim. I believed them to be lying and to end the whole thing dragging on FL then came out with they were lying which is another reason why they been on my list of possibilities. Lynch all Liars
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Gjt »

I was gonna leave it longer, but it felt like the push was gonna get support so thought best to just out it and and hope we could actually go after Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Gjt »

Decided to look over Nomnoms posts to see if pick anything up. Their first real post they describe FL as Town Wimpy (Ank) as frustrated Townie and then claim there is Scum between Nicolai, Joges and Invis because that had voted on person she had taken over from and claimed Joges vote was bad.

Their early push seems to be on Joges, could this just have been because they initially voted Sala who Nom took over from? Other than Joges their push is either me or Invis, but never votes for Invis just me and I think Looker at one point if remember correctly.

I often find with Scum they'll always push one of their teammates into The Scum zone of their reads. From what I've read I believe Joges was the town push they were trying for and to me it looks potentially Invis she was bussing and is their Scum Buddy. Also to point out they mentioned there is a reason why Ank Town Reads her whilst also claiming Wimpy/Ank are Town.

After reading this if I had to put my money on Scum right now I would go for Invis and Ank
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1574, Detective Pikachu wrote:Ahh yeah the rule of three rebuttal

I was wondering about that but for me I think nomnom likes to play wolfy so I think she set up a fake rule of three to skew things (i.e. all town poe of 3). Although she can also power bus so it's like, you never really know.

Do you think vizzy is scummy independent of associatives?
Looking through Salamence's posts they were also going hard on Invis, but they were also accusing Wimpy as well. I forgot Wimpy (Ank) was the one saying they were not worried about mislynching which is possibly why Salamence was hoping on a wagon for them. Thinking about it, I'm not sure if Scum would come out and say that, suppose it depends on how brave their are at making themselves bait for saying it. However both Salamence and Nom were both going on Invis. Starting to feel there is more there and that the rule of 3 is involved here.

I'm not really 100% off of Ank, reminding self of some of Wimpys posts have pulled me away slightly.

VOTE: Invisibility

Currently feel most confident about Joges and Looker being Town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1589, Kanna wrote:@people who are TRing Looker; why?
I personally feel the exchanges between Looker and Nom was way too off to be 2 Scum. I feel if they were both Scum that exchange would have happened in The Scum PT. I maybe wrong. Also that aside I just haven't picked up a Scum Vibe on Looker
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 516, Wimpy wrote:
In post 508, Kanna wrote:Still think that’s a bad reason but maybe it’s common to take it that way?^
It is a bad reason. Everyone who used it is an idiot. So that’s like half the game. So I’m fine being the mislynch. This is supposed to be a team game but there’s like 4/5 people who I won’t be able to work with so me dying is better than me being frustrated.

I at least called it. Flavor did exactly what I said he was going to do. At first he didn’t but that was for show since I called him out on it.

@flavor. I didn’t try to discredit you btw. I merely spoke the truth. Truth hurts sometimes but that’s your own fault.

Joges or Rex are who I think are scum. I’m vt.

Good luck town.
In post 1074, Ankamius wrote:don't worry I'm a PR too

I missed that one from Ank, maybe that's why was so against confirming what Wimpy said
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 1595, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wimpy was not pretty town. Wimpy was pretty scum.

Just like I caught Nomnom that day, I caught Wimpy there too.

And they both replaced out. Scum replace out when I push them. It’s annoying. Kuribo did the same thing in Mafia a la mode, and that’s a similar playstyle to Wimpy even.

Looking back I don't get why your pushing for the credit, you were the 3rd vote on the wagon and I don't believe you replaced because you were on to them. Whether your Town or not your trying to give yourself way too much credit. They left after confrontation with Looker
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1662, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:FL makes me want to make me want to jump out the nearest window ( luckily I am on the first story)

Thoughts
I think that one scum stayed on the Gjt wagon and one lept on the Nom wagon toward the end. This means that if my theory is correct then either Ank or Jorge are scum
and also SausasaurusRex, invisibility, kanna, or looker

should be back with more thoughts
My gut is neither Looker nor Joges is Scum, it's not concrete, but they are my main Town Leans
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Gjt »

VOTE: Ankamius

I'm going back here, still have doubt on Invis and think this could possibly be the remaining Scum, seems more chance of an Ank lynch
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Gjt »

Plus Wimpy made a VT claim Ank made a PR claim whether they even realised is a different matter. Doesn't wanna address Wimpys claim fully so maybe actually is a PR, but Scum PR
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1691, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1690, Gjt wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

I'm going back here, still have doubt on Invis and think this could possibly be the remaining Scum, seems more chance of an Ank lynch
lol
Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Gjt »

Yep, have brought up before, but had no responce
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gjt »

If there has been a claim from a slot then there shouldn't been any issues backing it unless it was Scum lying, just feels they skate over it and reckon they missed Wimpys claim when replaced in
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1696, bob3141 wrote:i assumed at the time it was a joke
Maybe so, but nothing Ank has posted has lead me to believe they are Town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Gjt »

Your getting like Nom, they tried to play off my read that I was just talking about my question in regards to doing ISO check. It's not just that, you have done nothing which gives me a Town Read on you. You reactions are of caught Scum not Town. Simple fact is I think your Scum and have done for some time, it's not gonna change
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Gjt »

Because the role has already claimed it, if your not VT then Wimpy was lying, only reason to lie about it is if they were Scum.

Anyways your Scum so doesn't really matter what you say now, my vote is staying on you and people should really start moving theirs over
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Gjt »

Just your opinion, I've got mine not changing my vote, wanna vote me because I don't agree with you then go ahead. If It ends up I don't survive today for that reason you'll look a but daft when know I've not lied. Ank is Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Gjt »

FL/Ank was TvS for sure in my mind, very convinced Ank was Scum anyways. I had a lean towards FL for a while, think weirdly the thing that got me there was way they defended me D1, just seemed too friendly and in a way that they knew I was Town because they are Scum, but much more read FL as Town now.

I was poking Non Imh for info because we had nothing, my vote was only there for pressure. Didn't really have anything on Detective Pikachu to give me a Scum read, but this post really didn't sit well with me.
In post 1707, Detective Pikachu wrote:the reason you are currently not lynched is because me and ank are more interested in other slots but your claim stinks to high heaven and your reads look ~meh

but your tone comes off a bit "townbeard" so I'm willing to write you off as misguided town so long as you are willing to eventually vote something that might flip scum
I don't know if this was done for reaction or to see if I panicked and switched. Just wasnt a very favorable Town post imo.

I'm still more for Scum being Ank and Invis, I don't believe I am wrong about Ank. Even tho I really didn't like the post from DC, I don't believe they would have come out with it if was Scum with Ank just seems a little risky, but it's an avenue I'd be willing to check out if I am wrong about Invis
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Gjt »

How long we got left? So not used to having phases this long, assuming its standard here? Where I usually play its 48 hour Day Phase and 24 hour Night Phase
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Gjt »

Even the self vote is scummy. I'm not Scum, I'll make everyone a deal, if I flip Scum I will never play here again. That's how much truth there is in my claim
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Gjt »

Final act of desperation in order to get beleived as Town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 1958, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1956, Gjt wrote:Even the self vote is scummy. I'm not Scum, I'll make everyone a deal, if I flip Scum I will never play here again. That's how much truth there is in my claim
This is against site rules.
Which part? If I've done something against site rules then I apologise
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Gjt »

Just heads up again, bout to start my shifts again so next 4 days will likely just be the odd pop in as bad when I can
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Gjt »

I'm not changing my vote, Ank is Scum and I'm sticking with it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Gjt »

I was all for Ank and Invis, and was ignoring possibilty of Ank/Kanna, but they way it's gone since replacement I fully back either lynch of Ank or Insomnia.

No way Looker is Scum, as said before that issue between them and Nom would have happened in Scum PT not here.

Dont believe Bob to be scum and Joges was Noms main push other than me.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Gjt »

Just caught up, have we actually lynched? I stand by my vote, if Ank does flip Town then I was wrong in regards to TvS between them and FL, but was convinced some time ago

@insomnia Town Combined Tracker/Follower.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Gjt »

I already know my target for tonight