Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Aloratom »

Promise I'll have some thoughts in the next day or so, but first:
In post 306, bugspray wrote:Can you please answer my rqs on page 1?
Why would I answer them if you want me to feel shifty?
In post 172, bugspray wrote:Probably my rqs
And it's meant to make people feel shifty
Are you getting scum reads and town reads out of making people feel shifty or something else? Did you get anyone to squirm this game? Has this been successful in the past?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Aloratom »

My initial thoughts from a quick read:

I don't mind the RQs from bugspray but his later explanation was off-putting. It could be a good initial town play though. Luca's reaction is a bit much -- I don't see how you get a scum read out of the person asking the RQs no matter what some wiki might say somewhere (Luca didn't say anything about a wiki, but I've seen that theory before). Bugspray seems like he's trying to put people on the defensive out of the gate, so overall it's NAI, maybe slightly town. Bugspray's other play, I'm not a fan of wagon hopping, but he is calling people out. His post about not taking someone to L-1 less an lolhammer occur is correct. Overall, I'm leaning town here. I need to go back and see why TSE and JV have their votes on him.

TSE hardclaims Masons with JV. These two seemed tied at the hip. There's a lot of talk about this. I'm not going to rehash it. There's an easy way to find out the truth. Overall, TSE and JV give me equal slight scum vibes, and while I'd rather lynch actual scum, I don't mind a mislynch to put it to rest. I'd say if we're going to do it, lynch JV. If they flip scum, we've probably got our team. If JV flips Mason, then TSE is Mason. I think advertising it was a silly thing to do whether it's true or not and it diverts attention from the mission. I really don't think they're masons though.

George Bailey I don't have a good read on. I look at this:
In post 151, GeorgeBailey wrote: <snip>
I understand scumreading TSE for the Mason claim, (in a noob game, always follow poe's law), but I don't see many other reason to scumread him right now. And the way he reacted to it, didn't seem opportunistic. JacksonVirgo obviously knows him and said that's his style. (Oh god the Town Of Salem Forums look really bad though). TSE is still a scumlean but that's not a hard scumclaim.
In post 146, Chuck Shurley wrote:Did anyone else notice that Jackson is simultaneously tactically distancing themselves from AND emotionally buddying with TSE? This is calculated behavior and I'm curious about the motivation behind it.
Jack and TSE do have good scum equity together. Or they could just be good friends that find it hard to distance during games.
This is a strange post. First, the part about always following Poe's law. Context is key. Adhering to strict rules can get you in trouble. And then, if you look at the substance of the post, it comes to a conclusion of nothing. GB says there's really no reason to scumread TSE right now, but then GB says TSE's a scumlean. Then GB says if TSE's a scumlean, then Jackson Virgo's a scumlean, but it could be that TSE and Jackson Virgo are just being friendly with each other as Town. After reading it, I'm really not sure where GB stands with regard to TSE and Jackson Virgo. I can see where he gets it from I guess because I said above that TSE and JV seem tied at the hip, so maybe it's not GB. Maybe it's TSE and JV. I need to ISO GB further to get a better read on him. This post just really stood out to me.

Lord of Kittens slot is null because of no activity.

Chazary is a town lean. I especially like for calling out TSE for defensive play rather than hunting scum. TSE seems to do this a lot.

Volxen came in strong with . I give him a town lean. I may or may not agree with all of it, but it's a good post. We need to be thinking about the setup, something no one has mentioned. Even with all the talk of masons there's been no talk of the setup except from Volxen.

I need to catch up some more but wanted to give some initial thoughts. I'll be back.

UNVOTE: All

If anyone has key posts that they think I should take a look at please point them out to me.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 367, DkKoba wrote:
In post 305, Plotinus wrote:
Aloratom replaces Chuck Shurley! Please welcome him!
In post 231, volxen wrote:
In post 204, TrueSoulEnergy wrote::twisted:
In post 203, GeorgeBailey wrote:Imagine
not
having 10 town reads rn.
I feel that out of you 3 who voted me I think your the most Town and Bugs is the most Scum.
Who out of the people who voted me do you think is scum?
TBH I’m not entirely sure myself.
Why do you find George the most towny out of the three people that were on your wagon (George, Bugs, Luca)? You previously said that you thought that George had the most believable reasons for scumreading you (), and his reasons for scumreading you are centered around him not liking how you responded to your wagon because he thought that you were overly defensive (, ). Whereas Luca and Bugs mainly voted you over your claim. You claimed Mason in a semi-open newbie game. As Luca already pointed out, it’s highly questionable that mason!you would make that claim that early on (even jokingly) given that it… doesn’t really benefit mason!you to do so (if anything it would benefit you more if you were a VT trying to bait the nightkill via WIFOM). I think it’s natural for people to be suspicious of an SE claiming mason that early on, so I’m not seeing why George saying that you were overly defensive in how you responded to your wagon is a better or more believable reason to be scumreading you.

Also, consider the setup. If you are town and the setup is something from column A or column C, then scum has to consider the possibility that you are actually a mason since scum only knows what column the setup is but not which row. In that scenario I think that it’s highly unlikely that both scum would be bold enough to jump on you (meaning Luca and Bugs) in response to your mason claim, as you could always confirm yourself via your mason buddy, and they would potentially look bad for jumping on you back-to-back. Even in the scenario where you are town and the setup is something from column B and scum thus knows that you aren’t really a mason, I still think that it’s unlikely that both scum would jump on you back-to-back for the exact same reason (your mason claim).

With respect to your wagon I think that is highly indicative of at least one of {Luca, Bugs} being town. I think that it’s natural for town to be suspicious of your claim, and if you are town I think that scum would be cautious of how they play around your slot in response to your mason claim, even if they knew for a fact that you weren’t really a mason (i.e. if the setup is something from column B). From your wagon I’m townreading Luca in particular based on his overall play, and the fact that a lot of the points that he brought up with respect to your slot/claim are points that I would have brought up myself if I had been in the game at the time. What are your thoughts on Luca? You’ve mainly focused on George and Bugs from your wagon.
imma be a bit weird here but this entrance post after subbing in gives me weird vibes, like I see defusal here + with the lack of interaction with bare mentions of bugspray, and bugspray's similar avoidance of interacting with you + your slot having voted bugspray right away(not rly that big but small coincidences add up), I am semi confident about this, at the very least I think u 2 are the same alignment
That wasn't my entrance.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 369, DkKoba wrote:No comment on my entrance alora?
Sorry. I didn't put it together. Kinda happened while I was reviewing everything.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Aloratom »

With regard to your critique of volxen's post, I'd say that I understand your point, but I also see from volxen's POV it's difficult to comment on everyone when you're subbing in. This is the second time I've repped in here, and both times it's been a chore going back and reviewing everything. You're probably running into the same thing. You've got to read everything three times and then three more times later on to make sure you got the context right the first time. I'm not as confident as you are in saying that volxen and bugspray are of the same alignment. Why do you think this?

I agree with you that TSE made a terrible play by claiming mason (and JV made it worse for both of them by tying them together) but I'm leaning more scum on TSE than town. TSE is drawing too much attention to himself and playing a lot of defense.

@TSE: who are your scum reads right now?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 372, DkKoba wrote:Its ok, was just weird that u commented on my slot and skipped over what I said.
With regard to your critique of volxen's post, I'd say that I understand your point, but I also see from volxen's POV it's difficult to comment on everyone when you're subbing in. This is the second time I've repped in here, and both times it's been a chore going back and reviewing everything. You're probably running into the same thing. You've got to read everything three times and then three more times later on to make sure you got the context right the first time. I'm not as confident as you are in saying that volxen and bugspray are of the same alignment. Why do you think this?

I agree with you that TSE made a terrible play by claiming mason (and JV made it worse for both of them by tying them together) but I'm leaning more scum on TSE than town. TSE is drawing too much attention to himself and playing a lot of defense.

@TSE: who are your scum reads right now?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 380, bugspray wrote:Koba's slot has been consistently wolfy.
How do you get that from 2 posts from Kittens and 5 posts from DkKoba?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 382, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 368, Aloratom wrote:Overall, TSE and JV give me equal slight scum vibes, and while I'd rather lynch actual scum, I don't mind a mislynch to put it to rest.
Yikes, why are you fine with a mislynch on someone you don't think will flip red? I mean, JV is my top scumpick, and you said you'd be willing to vote for them. But you seem really passive about it. Like you know there's a good chance they'll flip green.
In post 368, Aloratom wrote:This is a strange post. First, the part about always following Poe's law. Context is key. Adhering to strict rules can get you in trouble.
Context is key, but it's lost on Newbies in this type of setup. Following poe's law let's Newbies know that it's a joke.
In post 368, Aloratom wrote:After reading it, I'm really not sure where GB stands with regard to TSE and Jackson Virgo
TSE is SL, and JV is SR.
I'm not okay with mislynching someone, but I think it will be a worthwhile exercise. The closest that I can see to a consensus pool to lynch from at this moment is TSE, JV and you. You're not on my scum list, but I do have a scum lean on JV. We lynch JV, it solves that mystery, and we move into D2 maybe with a more focused direction. In fact, I could swap JV with TSE in this scenario and be fine with it. I think more needs to be heard from the recent subs, ie volxen and DkKoba, but that's where I'm at right now.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 387, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 170, TheLordOfKittens wrote:i agree with luca on this, that third question seems a bit suspicious
@Alora This post seems kinda weird and wolfy. Kittens is agreeing to Luca's comment but providing no further reasoning.
Maybe. I don't see it, I guess. Regardless, that's one post, not "consistently wolfy."
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 274, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 272, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 265, Luca Blight wrote:I continue to dislike George's play. He spent the entire game posturing over TSE, and is currently coasting on the Chaz wagon despite not having much of a stance on him. George is being really cautious and it seems like he's waiting to see what happen before he commits himself.

The way he's acting around the TSE wagon leads me to believe they are either partners and he's excusing himself from TSE's wagon while avoiding openly defending him, or he's afraid of creating too much conflict with TSE.
Who’s your strongest Town read?
Bugs and Chaz I’m assuming?
I'm TR'ing Chuck, Bugs and Chaz right now.
Why the town reads here?

And where are you with volxen and DkKoba?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Aloratom »

I like that Luca caught DkKoba's flip on reading TSE from Town to Scum and then noted that DkKoba said we should hammer TSE and spend the rest of the day talking about who TSE's partner is. DkKoba needs to explain further. If we hammer TSE, that's EOD. The Mod will likely close it out pretty quickly -- we don't get twilight until the clock runs out to chat -- maybe DkKoba isn't aware of this. Anyway, that doesn't explain DkKoba's whiplash view on TSE.

And I don't like how JacksonVirgo and TSE, again seemingly tied together, almost immediately jumped on the DkKoba wagon. Seems like an easy vote. At least JV put a little bit of thought into it with , but I'm still not seeing much analysis from TSE.

I hope volxen and chazary catch up soon. A lot has happened since GeorgeBailey and bugspray have posted also.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 485, DkKoba wrote: I never said to hammer them ffs. I said we should hammer them eventually, and drag it out. Don't put words in my mouth that i didnt say or intend
On re-read I see that I misread your post initially. But I'm still confused by your flip on TSE. I know why I'm reading TSE scum, but I don't know why you are.

Would it be fair to say that your entering read of volxen and bugspray being of the same alignment was a ruse designed to elicit reaction?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: TSE
In post 501, bugspray wrote:VOTE: tsel-1
You two want to talk about this?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Aloratom »

Could you point me to the bugs volxen pressure, Luca?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 500, bugspray wrote:VOTE: unvote gb
In post 501, bugspray wrote:VOTE: tsel-1
Please explain how this is a "pro gamer move with the fake l-1 that totally worked."

How was it a fake L-1, and how did it totally work?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 551, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: Do I have any takers on a Town Read for me?
I'll be honest with you, I have a difficult time understanding half of your posts. This one for example:
In post 535, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 531, Luca Blight wrote:Well, if Koba flipping scum makes you Town, surely the reverse is also true?
Well Ima look from you perspective.
Assuming Luca is the one that did what I did and not me.
From my POV in that case I indicated that Koba is unwilling to vote Luca at first.
Said “IDK he might flip town, I’m unsure”
Then when Koba became a wagon they decided to then vote Luca. (Keep in mind this is a metaphor)
Now yes your probably thinking “Sure this is a tad bit scummy but nothing to indicate W/W”
Well Yes and No.
Yes a Wolf could react like that when trying to defend a town.
But a Wolf could also slightly defend their buddy but then push them so they don’t get lynched instead as they feel as if their buddy is going to get lynched regardless of Koba’s flip.

Although assuming the wolf on the wagon is a Roleblocker or Rolecop.
There’s a very low chance their buddy EVER voted against them.
As without that person it hurts scum ALLOT.
I literally don't know what to make of this, which is a shame because it actually looks like you've got some analysis here. Maybe it's on my end; I don't know. I'd hate my read of you come down to a simple communication issue, but that may be what it is. To me, you look like you're being overly defensive and consistently deflecting rather than pointing out reasons why other players could be Town or Scum. I just get the sense that you're playing 100% reactive, which I don't know is the optimal way for you to be approaching this game right now. Overall, it makes me think there's a subversive intent, and therefore I have a scum read on you.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 556, Luca Blight wrote:Ok, so it seems Koba can't explain why TSE's actions scream scum.

I guess they will have to be lynched, then.
If I'm understanding correctly, you have DkKoba, volxen, bugspray and TSE as your scum leans or scum reads right now, and your currently hottest after DkKoba. (please correct any of this if I'm wrong) What do you make of DkKoba saying they set a trap for you with regard to TSE, ie. "I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum."?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 554, DkKoba wrote:Anyawys my friends are yelling at me to play a game with them so i can reply to anything thats been posted in the meantime later
You've got a nice reads list there, but you left out TSE.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 550, Luca Blight wrote:I think Volxen is a better lynch than Bugs - I think they are scummier and their flip would then in turn help to sort Bugs.

I do think Volxen/Bugs could be S/S. If Volxen flips Town then Bugs is more likely Town imo.
Volxen isn't contributing anything current. They are rising in my scum awareness more and more. I saw some stats a few weeks ago regarding lurkers. It was a small sample size, but lurkers on D1 were more likely to be Town rather than Scum. Problem is, Volxen isn't really lurking, they are posting two days behind everyone else, so I don't know that the stats I saw would apply. I'm not sure what exactly to make of this, but I'm not necessarily opposed to considering Volxen for a lynch if they don't contribute current information PDQ.

Bugspray, on the other hand, is contributing current information, but it's sporadic and difficult to parse. There aren't a lot of complete thoughts there. They seem to be trying to play a lot of games, but they're not really giving good analysis on why they read players a certain way. I'm having a difficult time pinning them down. Overall, I'm getting sloppy town vibes or straight up scum. Being cute and evasive may be fun for them, but it doesn't do Town any favors.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 614, bugspray wrote:I'm going to bed.
Look at how this has become a flamewar. Try to figure out who is fanning the flames and who is getting troll baited. Lynch the scum I'm gonna hammer anyone at l1 tomorrow just so that y'all shut the hell up.
VOTE: bugspray
I double dog dare ya
Do you think you're helping achieve a wincon for Town?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Aloratom »

Normally I'd criticize TSE for this vote, but I think I see the reasoning in it. We need to hear more from volxen, and we've got just a day to go.

VOTE: volxen
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Aloratom »

Geez. I don't want them at L-1 right now. That's reckless.

Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 635, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 632, Aloratom wrote:Geez. I don't want them at L-1 right now. That's reckless.

I mean, I understand this mentality initially, but there's not really anymore newbs in this game. This is no one's first game. Lolhammering this early is pretty much a scum claim. And keeping Volx at L-1 would have been good pressure.
If you want to make that play, go ahead, but there's still some time.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 233, bugspray wrote:I'd love to put tse at l-1 but I want at least a few days of posting with all the players before we do that. People really love to be like oh no l1 but if you're confident in your read the worst case scenario is a bus lulhammer but in newbie I think the l1 fear is more justified
In post 299, bugspray wrote:
In post 293, chazary wrote: I don't understand the point of this. So you're confident about your read on TSE but don't want to L-1 him yet. And then you try and convince the rest of us why we shouldn't be afraid of L-1ing if we're confident in our reads. Like, yeah but who says any of us are confident in our reads. And we're probably all thinking the same thing as far as waiting for more activity from other players. So why feel the need to urge others to L-1 someone?
Putting someone at l-1 even if they flip scum and getting an early night is still not an optimal situation for town. We have a lot of quiet slots who we should want to hear more from before the deadline ends.
In post 293, chazary wrote: Also, on top of everything you just seem very combative in almost all of your responses to people.
Almost all of my responses to people are because one of us scumreads another and thats just sort of how it goes a lot of the time. Maybe other people do it differently but my personality works this way.
In post 631, bugspray wrote:VOTE: volx real l-1
I don't mind policy lynching an inactive slot like this, although I think we get better vca from lynching someone else
Bugspray's view on putting people at L-1 seems to change with the direction the wind is blowing. And the way they're cutesy playing games that give them chuckles are not help Town at all. Their play is erratic and seemingly only benefiting themself. I'm leaning toward lynching this slot or TSE today.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 657, bugspray wrote:
In post 656, Aloratom wrote:
Bugspray's view on putting people at L-1 seems to change with the direction the wind is blowing. And the way they're cutesy playing games that give them chuckles are not help Town at all. Their play is erratic and seemingly only benefiting themself. I'm leaning toward lynching this slot or TSE today.
My pronouns are they them
I believe those are the pronouns that were used.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Aloratom »

If they are VT as they claim it was a sloppy thing to claim Mason out of the box, and if they are VT it hurts worse because we're going to be down a PR and a VT start of D2 with Mafia knowing the setup. Their play has been overly defensive and self-centered. Nothing to help Town's win condition. Not a fan of compromise lynches, but this slot's going nowhere.

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Aloratom »

It seems to be a knee jerk reaction, like they expect pronouns to be wrong, and in their head that's what they see. I'm not even sure they're reading the posts.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Aloratom »

I should say reading the posts fully.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 672, GeorgeBailey wrote:Yikes guys, come on. People get Bug's pronoun wrong all the time. It's obvious they take it seriously so it makes sense that it bugs them.
Of course they take them seriously. That's why I take them seriously. There is no reason for them to lie about my use of them.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Aloratom »

My correct use of them.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 681, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:There’s not much time left in the day. FUCK.
I need people on, we NEED to make the right choice today.
I want at least one of Jackson/Volxen to choose 1 of Luca, Bugs or GB.
And I will gladly sheep them as I Town Read them BOTH.
This is why you're at L-1. The silly Mason claim is about 1% of it. You've been defensive the whole game and talking a lot of nonsense, all while drawing attention to yourself. If you were actually able to provide some coherent reasoning, some evidence why someone should be a target for a counter wagon, you have a chance. But you have yet to make a case for anyone. You've got the time, and I believe we're all listening. Self-hammering is not the answer. If you really are VT that just hurts your win con even more.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Aloratom »

Well done all. Good theme, Plotinus. That case looks amazing.