They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #365 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I skimmed the game up until this point, and I have 2 points I want to make:
a) TSE comes off as town who made a really shit play
b) While this is a really hot take as an entrance on d1, volxen and bugspray is my top scumteam read right now
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

On closer reread via ISO, I'm liking my read even more. I will try to quote and explain everything, although most of it has to do with a) lack of interaction with eachother b)volxen gives me "mafia savior" vibes where they are pushing off a lynch on someone who they believe is town, although after the ISO I see they only have 8 posts or so.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 305, Plotinus wrote:
Aloratom replaces Chuck Shurley! Please welcome him!
In post 231, volxen wrote:
In post 204, TrueSoulEnergy wrote::twisted:
In post 203, GeorgeBailey wrote:Imagine
not
having 10 town reads rn.
I feel that out of you 3 who voted me I think your the most Town and Bugs is the most Scum.
Who out of the people who voted me do you think is scum?
TBH I’m not entirely sure myself.
Why do you find George the most towny out of the three people that were on your wagon (George, Bugs, Luca)? You previously said that you thought that George had the most believable reasons for scumreading you (), and his reasons for scumreading you are centered around him not liking how you responded to your wagon because he thought that you were overly defensive (, ). Whereas Luca and Bugs mainly voted you over your claim. You claimed Mason in a semi-open newbie game. As Luca already pointed out, it’s highly questionable that mason!you would make that claim that early on (even jokingly) given that it… doesn’t really benefit mason!you to do so (if anything it would benefit you more if you were a VT trying to bait the nightkill via WIFOM). I think it’s natural for people to be suspicious of an SE claiming mason that early on, so I’m not seeing why George saying that you were overly defensive in how you responded to your wagon is a better or more believable reason to be scumreading you.

Also, consider the setup. If you are town and the setup is something from column A or column C, then scum has to consider the possibility that you are actually a mason since scum only knows what column the setup is but not which row. In that scenario I think that it’s highly unlikely that both scum would be bold enough to jump on you (meaning Luca and Bugs) in response to your mason claim, as you could always confirm yourself via your mason buddy, and they would potentially look bad for jumping on you back-to-back. Even in the scenario where you are town and the setup is something from column B and scum thus knows that you aren’t really a mason, I still think that it’s unlikely that both scum would jump on you back-to-back for the exact same reason (your mason claim).

With respect to your wagon I think that is highly indicative of at least one of {Luca, Bugs} being town. I think that it’s natural for town to be suspicious of your claim, and if you are town I think that scum would be cautious of how they play around your slot in response to your mason claim, even if they knew for a fact that you weren’t really a mason (i.e. if the setup is something from column B). From your wagon I’m townreading Luca in particular based on his overall play, and the fact that a lot of the points that he brought up with respect to your slot/claim are points that I would have brought up myself if I had been in the game at the time. What are your thoughts on Luca? You’ve mainly focused on George and Bugs from your wagon.
imma be a bit weird here but this entrance post after subbing in gives me weird vibes, like I see defusal here + with the lack of interaction with bare mentions of bugspray, and bugspray's similar avoidance of interacting with you + your slot having voted bugspray right away(not rly that big but small coincidences add up), I am semi confident about this, at the very least I think u 2 are the same alignment
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

No comment on my entrance alora?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its ok, was just weird that u commented on my slot and skipped over what I said.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm home from work and can respond to stuff now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh im sorry i got so distracted, i can ACTUALLY respond now. Sorry I'm not so aggressive rn like I'd like to be, got hit with a bout of mild depression, but I'll try my best. The read I gave was sorta like a "gun to your head, which 2 would you choose to be scum" kinda thing based on what I read. It was by no means a gamesolve, merely an attempt at showcasing my thoughts.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, bugspray wrote:Koba my pronouns are they/them please stop calling me he.
I'm so sorry, I thought someone else used he/him towards you and I keep forgetting to look at the infobox. I'll keep that in mind
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 376, Aloratom wrote:With regard to your critique of volxen's post, I'd say that I understand your point, but I also see from volxen's POV it's difficult to comment on everyone when you're subbing in. This is the second time I've repped in here, and both times it's been a chore going back and reviewing everything. You're probably running into the same thing. You've got to read everything three times and then three more times later on to make sure you got the context right the first time. I'm not as confident as you are in saying that volxen and bugspray are of the same alignment. Why do you think this?

I agree with you that TSE made a terrible play by claiming mason (and JV made it worse for both of them by tying them together) but I'm leaning more scum on TSE than town. TSE is drawing too much attention to himself and playing a lot of defense.

@TSE: who are your scum reads right now?
As for the same allignment read, I don't see those 2 on a team with anyone else as of right now, that is why. subbing in as town, I see a lot of activity and wanted to view it from a fresh angle looking for teamtells that could help push towards gamesolving.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is a bit frustrating bc i dont want to waste d1 on TSE bc I genuinely read them as of right now as dumb town, their play makes little sense from a scum pov. although theyve just given nooby vibes in general. TSE I want you to reexplain why you have done what you have done so far. Give us some insight into your intentions.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 416, DkKoba wrote:this is a bit frustrating bc i dont want to waste d1 on TSE bc I genuinely read them as of right now as dumb town, their play makes little sense from a scum pov. although theyve just given nooby vibes in general. TSE I want you to reexplain why you have done what you have done so far. Give us some insight into your intentions.
Why does it make little sense from a scum pov?

TSE is a SE btw, not a noob.
From my experience, not everyone learns the game at the same pace in mafia. Obviously i dont mean nooby as in brand new, but nooby as in, they dont undesrstand why thats a really bad play
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flygon you completely ignored the prompt I gave you, please reread
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TSE *** sorry there is an epicmafia user named flygon and I mixed your names up
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 425, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 420, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 411, Luca Blight wrote:I pushed others like you wanted, and what have you done in the meantime? Literally nothing, until I called you out on it.

Your flip solves a lot if you're scum. If you happen to be Town then it's still not the end of the world as you're a VT and a highly dubious slot.
Ok, explain how is solves allot if I’m scum.
Jackson was the one who claimed it teaches us a lot, so why are you directing this question to me?

But anyway, any scum flip naturally solves a lot - due to associations and the literal fact that half the game is solved before any Town blood is shed.
honestly with only 2 mafia, it is worse sometimes for town dependent on how mechanically the game goes if scum is super obvious early on and lynched too quickly as partner reads are oftentimes not able to be established. but i digress with my take on mafia theory
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TSE are you ok? I'm literally just trying to get u to be open about the actions youve done and why you did them
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I basically am asking you to ISO yourself and tell us more about what your thought processes were when u did/said what you did earlier in this day
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright based on TSE's last couple pages I think I'm set on hammering them, but I'd like more interaction before I do so. (im sorry im like this but i like drawing stuff out to get as much town discussion possible and getting good reads) also TSE is not really engaging well + they claimed VT so really this is the optimal lynch right now as to be able to hide PRs.
I was hoping they would actually give me more info should they have believed I hard townread them, but it seems they stubbornly clung to their playstyle. (although that could be read more as town.)

I think the discussion for the rest of d1 should be "who is TSE's partner should they flip scum"[color]
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think the discussion for the rest of d1 should be "who is TSE's partner should they flip scum"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 439, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

Getting a bad feeling from those posts ^
Is TSE town now?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Or am I wrong in my reasoning
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Alright, this is going to sound weird, but imma have to bring up my meta as a player on epicmafia(kinda fillery post incoming, but it will explain why I do this):

on epicmafia, sometimes someone who is obvious scum will try their best to delay things and fight back and out of anger just not participate and help the gamesolve happen
so a tactic I like to use to counter this is to lead them to believe that I townread them, this makes them think that I trust them and they can be more relaxed and open and save themselves through me.
what I am really doing is either a) getting them to self for hammer(thats sometimes how votes go on epicmafia) OR b) get them to out crucial tells that can help gamesolve(since they may start to bus in an obvious way etc)
what happened here was that TSE is hardfocused in not being cooperative that they just straight seem to have given up because of what I perceive to be a tactical scum blunder. I DO see why their mason claim may make sense from a scum pov(its just not very effective).
I hope that clears up a little on why I said what I said.
My early game reads are often things I do to misdirect scum, or get my actual reads to help gamesolve. Its not the most conventional style but it helps create discussion and gamesolve nearly always.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And I am asking you if TSE is town since an unvote on someone you wanted lynched is typically an indicator you no longer scumread them, is that the case here?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It was trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, although TSE did force my hand with their stubbornness.
I wanted to get both bugs and volxen to get a reaction to my reads so I could specifically read those 2 together better.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 461, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
And TSE has just been consistently anti-town, I just can't deal with that. It's annoying and doesn't help us.
TSE's tone reads towny but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum.
In post 450, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 449, DkKoba wrote:I didn't like bugs' tone + volxen has been an inactive slot who I wanted to get more of a read on especially.
TSE's tone reads towny
but just I cant ignore how much their actions scream scum
Can you elaborate on this?
These posts are just two minutes apart.

It could be an unfortunate coincidence that Koba suddenly had to go AFK in between their post and mine, but I would really have appreciated a timely answer to that question.
I had gone to sleep, I am active now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 459, Luca Blight wrote:TSE, if you want to survive this day you'd better vote someone at the very least.
TBH I’m not sure why Koba didn’t just vote Bugs when I had them Voted if they viewed them as a scum team with volxen.

VOTE: Koba
"Why didnt koba vote bugs"
This is the flimsiest reason you could have looked for to vote me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lucas how about you stop attacking people and answer for yourself? Your own play seems to have been to only question others and the fact you are saying you have "multiple scumreads" is like you're setting up a lynch order.
You never gave me a solid answer on why you unvoted TSE nor answered why your read on them changed enough to go on me.
All that I've done so far is fish for reactions and tried to trick scum into participating more and help us gamesolve but instead you jump on a wagon?
I could just be lurky and not help town.
Why are you pushing the lynch off TSE Lucas?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, Aloratom wrote:I like that Luca caught DkKoba's flip on reading TSE from Town to Scum and then noted that DkKoba said we should hammer TSE and spend the rest of the day talking about who TSE's partner is. DkKoba needs to explain further. If we hammer TSE, that's EOD. The Mod will likely close it out pretty quickly -- we don't get twilight until the clock runs out to chat -- maybe DkKoba isn't aware of this. Anyway, that doesn't explain DkKoba's whiplash view on TSE.

And I don't like how JacksonVirgo and TSE, again seemingly tied together, almost immediately jumped on the DkKoba wagon. Seems like an easy vote. At least JV put a little bit of thought into it with , but I'm still not seeing much analysis from TSE.

I hope volxen and chazary catch up soon. A lot has happened since GeorgeBailey and bugspray have posted also.
I never said to hammer them ffs. I said we should hammer them eventually, and drag it out. Don't put words in my mouth that i didnt say or intend
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I should be ready to give a rough read on everyone soon once i get some replies to what I've said. My tactic did work in creating reads but not in the way i had hoped.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think you shouldn't read me as a noob who isn't capable of more advanced scumhunting methods /doesnt understand mafia theory(like seriously i have 4 years on epicmafia).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

question: do votes hammer when everyone has voted or is it only majority
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: TSE
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 502, Aloratom wrote:
In post 491, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: TSE
In post 501, bugspray wrote:VOTE: tsel-1
You two want to talk about this?
I already had wanted to do this, I was hesitant due to not being sure how the votes worked
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: unvote[/unvote] I'd prefer to keep tse at L-2 however
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: unvote

adding a UNVOTE: so the automated voted counter will understand --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 496, Luca Blight wrote:Koba has entirely dodged my question.

Why do TSE’s actions scream scum? Unless you can effectively answer this then my vote will remain.
I didn't feel like rehashing what has already been said, but seeing as you also ignored my question I'm going to not bother with yours either until you answer mine.
Next post includes my general reads and a short explanation on why they are so.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 484, DkKoba wrote: Why are you pushing the lynch off TSE Lucas?
@Luca you never answered this
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Aloratom
they have created substantial reads and made an effort to scumhunt + ask effective questions. I am 100% not lynching this person unless they give me substantial reason to.
chazary
at first thought I considered them null from the lack of lines, but after quickly ISOing them, their tone is strongly town and their reads flow logically and they haven't done anything that makes me read them as scum. closer to a solid townread than not here.
volxen
townnuill. they've given us good content, but I'd like some more before I declare them a townread right now(its looking to be a townread thus far however)
bugspray
scumnull(i dont think they are really null but rather neutral rn) they have a lot of weird lines i dont agree with but considering the angle that they are town that is trying to gamesolve I can see that they are town etc. they lean very slightly scum for me based on their weird behavior but it's only d1 and their intentions can be proven over time.
GeorgeBailey
this ones a bit of a hot take, but man..... this dude's tone is so relaxed I don't see them as scum right now at all. just ISO them please, they are not stressing and they've had good consistent play. I will not be pursuing them today.
Luca Blight
now. luca, they have done a lot of ego play so far, although its very subtle, the world seems to revolve around their reads. But mainly, this is because of their sudden flip off of TSE, after vehemently wanting their lynch. I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum.
JacksonVirgo
idk I dont like how they have buddied TSE right away. and their reaction to being voted was immediate AtE. They havent done much of anything this game and I'm nervous about that. overall based on the AtE reaction to being voted i get scum vibes so thats where I stand right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anyawys my friends are yelling at me to play a game with them so i can reply to anything thats been posted in the meantime later
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 562, Luca Blight wrote:
TSE's tone reads towny
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
you have read the game. you were more focused on how scum TSE was. stop with your dishonest as fuck intentions. Between the mason claim, the dodgy explanation, and then finally the wolfy vote onto me, and probably more that im forgetting, TSE has consistently shown scummy actions throughout the game. And yet now suddenly you are making an excuse to back off of them. You are hard focused on trying to get me as a "gotcha" for a stupid question like this. meanwhile you have STILL YET TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN why TSE is townier to you despite hard pushing them as scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 564, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 553, DkKoba wrote:
Aloratom
they have created substantial reads and made an effort to scumhunt + ask effective questions. I am 100% not lynching this person unless they give me substantial reason to.
chazary
at first thought I considered them null from the lack of lines, but after quickly ISOing them, their tone is strongly town and their reads flow logically and they haven't done anything that makes me read them as scum. closer to a solid townread than not here.
volxen
townnuill. they've given us good content, but I'd like some more before I declare them a townread right now(its looking to be a townread thus far however)
bugspray
scumnull(i dont think they are really null but rather neutral rn) they have a lot of weird lines i dont agree with but considering the angle that they are town that is trying to gamesolve I can see that they are town etc. they lean very slightly scum for me based on their weird behavior but it's only d1 and their intentions can be proven over time.
GeorgeBailey
this ones a bit of a hot take, but man..... this dude's tone is so relaxed I don't see them as scum right now at all. just ISO them please, they are not stressing and they've had good consistent play. I will not be pursuing them today.
Luca Blight
now. luca, they have done a lot of ego play so far, although its very subtle, the world seems to revolve around their reads. But mainly, this is because of their sudden flip off of TSE, after vehemently wanting their lynch. I made a play where I looked to bait a townread on TSE, and Luca jumped on it after I had explained it to vote me. ISO them. Look at how strongly they looked to go on TSE, and afterwards they avoided my question about it. This is a slot I want 100% pushed tomorrow especially if TSE ends up flipping scum.
JacksonVirgo
idk I dont like how they have buddied TSE right away. and their reaction to being voted was immediate AtE. They havent done much of anything this game and I'm nervous about that. overall based on the AtE reaction to being voted i get scum vibes so thats where I stand right now.
Respond to my post, scum
Maybe when you contribute something meaningful to the game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 553, DkKoba wrote:
Aloratom
chazary
volxen
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
JacksonVirgo
You think me and Luca are scum buddies?
As of right now, potentially yes. Obviously these are only D1 reads and arent set in stone, once intentions can be read better later on.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dude shut the fuck up and focus on something else because your question is fucking stupid as shit considering your fucking read on TSE. You deadass just look like you are looking for an excuse to push off of TSE and its showing.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson what are you trying to accomplish? your posts added nothing really. I dont have anything to say other than you are playing badly.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 574, DkKoba wrote:dude shut the fuck up and focus on something else because your question is fucking stupid as shit considering your fucking read on TSE. You deadass just look like you are looking for an excuse to push off of TSE and its showing.
No I'm not going to 'shut the fuck up' when you're ignoring everything against you.
So calm your shit, and if you're actually Town fucking act like it
was talking to luca not you
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 566, DkKoba wrote:
In post 562, Luca Blight wrote:
TSE's tone reads towny
This question was asked at the start of page 19 during a real-time conversation with Koba. They suddenly went offline, which could be a coincidence, but have since completely evaded this question and tried to deflect from it by making out I'm the one ignoring their question.

The implication here is that Koba's reasons for SR'ing TSE weren't genuine to begin with. If they were then Koba would have simply answered my question.
you have read the game. you were more focused on how scum TSE was. stop with your dishonest as fuck intentions. Between the mason claim, the dodgy explanation, and then finally the wolfy vote onto me, and probably more that im forgetting, TSE has consistently shown scummy actions throughout the game. And yet now suddenly you are making an excuse to back off of them. You are hard focused on trying to get me as a "gotcha" for a stupid question like this. meanwhile you have STILL YET TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN why TSE is townier to you despite hard pushing them as scum.
How many times do I have to say that TSE is
NOT
townier to me.

My read on TSE is irrelevant to my read on you.

You cannot answer why TSE's actions scream scum - which makes your whole shift in stance look contrived. Therefore, I think you are scum and my vote will remain on you.
if TSE is not townier then why won't you lynch them? why did you unvote them? I'm scum only because I did a strategy that involved playing a "good cop" to my scum read to get them to relax to out better reads?
I did finally answer and now YOU are ignoring it. It was a stupid as fuck question and you know it. Now how about you answer why I am scum here over TSE? Why are you voting me specifically here over TSE, if as you claim, they are not townier? don't you want to lynch your top scumread?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

THERE WAS NO CHANGE IN STANCE YOU DUNCE I EXPLAINED IT WAS A FAKE READ TO GET THEM TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE TO MAKE THEM OUT MORE INFORMATION TO HELP GAMESOLVE
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Luca stop dodging my question and trying to focus in on shit like that. You are looking extremely wolfy right now and I hope everyone else sees that. I explained already. ISO me. Maybe some reading comprehension can help. Look at the part where I said I did it to fucking get reactions based on what I said. I don't really think that's hard to understand unless youre really still a complete noob. I said why I scumread TSE too. I'm not playing your stupid word games. Read the game. I have been consistent in my intentions. I am looking to create discussion, and interpret it. You are still dodging me yet accusing me of dodging you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I HAVE EXPLAINED MY ACTIONS YOU ARE LYING
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

luca either you have not ISO'd me or you are a fucking liar. choose one
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, Luca Blight wrote:Ok, I'm done trying to interact with you. You're incapable of answering the question, and are trying to accuse me of doing the same as what you're doing, even when I've proven I haven't dodged any of your questions. You're also being toxic.

My vote is locked in place.
you're fake as shit.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

luca is hardfocused on ONE thing I did, trying to get me as a GOTCHA for something I've already explained. I refuse to be gaslighted. I have said it at least 2 times why I did what I did when I entered. they say that TSE is hardscum but suddenly unvoted them? come the fuck on and read the fucking game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 608, Luca Blight wrote:Lynch Koba today and then Volxen needs seriously looking into on D2, regardless of the flip.
hey can you explain why im scummy outside that 1 thing ur hardfocused on? tell the class
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

stop fucking gaslighting me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 619, Aloratom wrote:
In post 614, bugspray wrote:I'm going to bed.
Look at how this has become a flamewar. Try to figure out who is fanning the flames and who is getting troll baited. Lynch the scum I'm gonna hammer anyone at l1 tomorrow just so that y'all shut the hell up.
VOTE: bugspray
I double dog dare ya
Do you think you're helping achieve a wincon for Town?
reads as frustrated town which I totally understand
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 650, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.16

Rule 107

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

volxen
(3): Luca Blight, TrueSoulEnergy, bugspray
GeorgeBailey
(1): volxen
DkKoba
(1): JacksonVirgo
TrueSoulEnergy
(1): chazary

Not Voting
(3): DkKoba, GeorgeBailey, Aloratom

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-07 18:00:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
In post 652, volxen wrote:
I hardclaim Jailkeeper

@Bugs, why did you put me up to L-1, but you never voted for Koba when his wagon was a thing? You said before that you had me at nulltown, whereas I don't recall you ever townreading/townleaning Koba.

@Koba, what content from me did you find towny? My most recent content has been me explaining why I scumread George, and you have George as one of your strongest townreads. So I'm curious what content from me specifically led you to have me at nulltown.

I'll be back tonight after work.
Imma be honest i moreso pr read you..which ended up beint true i wanted to keep pressure off of you. I thought u were town for how you explained things, and your tone seemed like a clear pov, which is hard to hide when you're not experienced.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also, with the reveal that volx is pr, im going to go ahead and VOTE: Luca. Why the flip onto volx? I have a thought on why but i want to hear your reason luca.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Just want to remind people we are approaching deadline for D1 and we should choose a lynch soon so people arent stuck not being around. I'd like either TSE or Luca right now TSE because honestly they should be policy lynched at this point still but luca bc of how they threw the lynch off and have been wolfy a lot of the game (although lowkey)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The longer we wait, the more likely it is mafia who controls the lynch
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I intend to hammer
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@TSE you better convince me within the next 3 hours, I'll be hammering before I go to bed.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

keep going, you've piqued my interst
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 714, GeorgeBailey wrote:
anyone?
eyes emoji
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i don't know what to make of bug's play here, it gives me weird vibes
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 720, bugspray wrote:I HARD CLAIM SCUM
y u do this
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im really tempted to just hammer TSE rn just to get u to stop trolling bugspray
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: TSE
you're not contributing anyhting with a lynch imminent on you and are just fillering. I don't see you as a town flip here and frankly i'd be surprised to see you flip town. I'm hammering you now so you have a chance to talk pre-flip.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact you arent contributing anything now tells me you're going to flip scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The last game were in together you saw me talking after I got hammered lmao
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

volxen please be on luca
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that is only if the flip happens before you can declare a target
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 761, bugspray wrote:koba explain that shit
the scum will nk volxen 100% so volxen wants to target the most likely person to be goon

luca has been on tse from the beginning and nobody fucking busses a scum pr like that in newbie q
he was trying to get anyone but TSE here but tse was really scummy here so I see how it was hard to force it off of them. I most SR them for their actions thus far.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 763, bugspray wrote:mod is asleep, take advantage of twilight by posting content that will poision scum brain with sour wine and also help the tprs make good choices
but im obviously pr
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 768, volxen wrote:
In post 760, DkKoba wrote:volxen please be on luca
Who else besides Luca would you recommend?
oh word you're here. just make you choose a target you want right now in case of twilight ending
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he should out who he is jailkeeping so they can be cleared at the very least if mafia roleblocker is confirmed not in setup
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I was about to out that either of the people voting volx should be jailed, but its IMPORTANT you out who you are jailing asap volx so we can be sure that when you die you were on them so they can be mechanically cleared
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FN?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey volxen i hope you know we didnt tell you to visit alora at all last night VOTE: alora
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry im stipid VOTE: volxen
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

volxen we told u to jail between luca and bugs but hey looks llike u are claiming u went outside which is 100% not town. WE TOLD U to claim who u would go on b4 the flip but u refused which makes sense now
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thing is we are in AUTOWIN rn as town so its over now. and i dont think luca would claim into autoloss
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

volxen its autowin just self vote
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u have a cc with 2 ML available
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with setup spec there should be a friendly neighbor too so someone should be able to confirm a neighbor message
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If friendly neighbor was on dead they should claim but otherwise we have clear CCs and person who got neighbor message shouldclaim
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually neightbor doesnt even need to claim at all
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL, I am always good at giving off PR vibes as VT on epicmafia and I see that skill hasn't diminished through to this site
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 824, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 820, RadiantCowbells wrote:See I want to feel bad because town keep winning this setup

But they keep lynching scum D1 and really deserving the win most of the time so...
And I flipped scum 3 times.
stop doing silly scummy gambits right off the bat u silly fool