mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RCE was town.

y r we lynching clem?

what are claims?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3309, Luna Fox wrote:Boon claimed 6-shot gunsmith with a Gun result on you.
Wich one is boon? the op is out of date?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc he's not a 6 shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets lynch oka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

being a confirmed jk=//town but I was skimming and one of his posts seems wildly scummy. Here lemme post it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, OkaPoka wrote:clidd why don't you just work with comical for today and lynch pine and then tomorrow you can work on comical!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3321, PenguinPower wrote:Get that...but it's a high priority nk target if town.
fair.

Who are the vt claims?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there is at least 1 scum in OkaPoka/Comical/Eddie Cane possibly 2

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u town Eddie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I asked u first!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just seems like too many pr claims. voyuer and fruit vendor seems kinda low powered and townish though slight paranoia about PP targeting the guy that got killed.

I know you fake claimed cop so you could say you aren't a PR but even if you weren't a pr there's still 1 too many pr claims I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3336, Comical wrote:Let’s lynch NSG, we can wait to see results from Nero and I tomorrow, but eh, alright
if you think I'm scum and have a "guilty" on me shouldn't I be the one you want lynched today?

like ok. Let's pretend NSG is town here.

lynch NSG
kill ???
lynch Nero
kill ????
bus comical
kill ???
day 5 3v2

Seems like a decent scum strat, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AND
that's even assuming that you aren't able to talk your way out of rope, in which case scum just wins.

I might be willing to buy that town is a gated gunsmith (me) a jailkeep, a voyuer, and a fruit vendor but that still makes you scum and prob means

the last 2 scum are in

Something_Smart
Eddie Cane
Alchemist21
Auro

maybe Cane and Auro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is that really how you think town should react to that statement?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3425, Auro wrote:How should town react to that statement?
idk but me saying that you are maybe scum (with Eddie) and your reaction is "huh that would be kool" doesn't fill me with good town vibes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that seems fine to me. I have limited power, You serve as our doc but also harm me and luna by blocking us, fv is useless and yoyuer is kinda weak.

vote:eddie cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, there's no way that comical is a 6 shot GS. A scum GS doesn't even make that much sense since there's 1 town role with a gun. I like SS' theory that he's a rolecop but does that bypass the "there will not be a cop in this game"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If anything you'd be a full gs, the x-shot but just happens to have a shit load of shots doesn't even make sense as a claim. I can't believe anyone actually buys that. I mean, if ppl wanna argue that Boon fake claiming is null then fine but yeah you aren't 6 shot. I have a few questions though.

If you believe you have a guilty on me, why are you not wanting to lynch me today?

If all you had was a "has a gun" result on me why did you think that was guilty?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3459, Comical wrote:Also, it is 100% confirmed that you had a gun, and for you to push me as scum, you have to explain how I KNEW you had a gun,
I do not
have
to speculate on what your role is. rolecop would explain it, being a scum GS would explain it (although it seems unlikely to me) a JOAT. Prob plenty of other scum investigation scenarios.

here are the facts
1. I'm a town gunsmith
2. You are NOT a 6shot gs and refuse to claim your real role

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3462, Comical wrote:Makes zero sense to not have our pairing resolve at this point.
Says the guy that's not wanting to resolve us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3468, Comical wrote:It is 100% fact that I had a gun result on you
ok but I never said you didn't. I just said that there's like no way you are a 6 x GS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3470, Comical wrote:Pretty sure Schadd was just giving a full gunsmith, but labeled it as 6 for the exact thing that’s happening now
sometimes a garbage claim is just a garbage claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A scum doc makes 0 sense in this setup.

A full gs where you can only get a false positive on me also seems dumb. Thus I don't think you are a full/6 shot GS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3478, Comical wrote:Oh, RCE-Comical scum team is also a tinfoil option C theory, but yeah.
yep, I'm getting hard bussed. Let's lynch Comical.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3483, Comical wrote:You will always be lynched before me in this scenario,
more than likely yes. Oka is hard scum reading me but getting a 1v1 against scum isn't a bad trade-off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3482, Comical wrote:Explain why you think Mafia Doctors wouldn’t exist?
scum have nothing to protect against.

(now watch one of Boons scum buddies claim vig)
In post 3484, Comical wrote:Which of these options do you think it is then?
it does not matter what I think you are. You could even be a goon and one of your other buddies is a rolecop/joat/other invest.

You aren't a 6 shot anything though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3487, Comical wrote:Well, if you’re town, don’t be a Robbvna, because you’re wrong on my alignment.
When I flip town should ppl lynch you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey, boon? Does the fence sit hurt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does scum have investigation power? yes, yes they do. So I have to specifically assign you a role? No, no I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think I'm wittingly distracting from an NSG lynch then you have to think I'm scum.

but you also keep saying that I could be town.

So I just kinda think you are scum that's fence-sitting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3508, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3505, Comical wrote:Fence sitting openly is townie.
Can be. Depends on the context.
it's really not. Like, ok, its nullish b/c it comes from both sides. It comes from town that's not confident. In single ball without a SK where scum can't hunt other scum fence-sitting gives them an excuse for flipping town and IG just kinda mimics unconfident town.

I feel like his "I'm fence-sitting so I'm town!" is just really scummy and in bad faith.

I think he's pretty likely scum but he prob won't get lynched anytime soon, if at all. So I can look for the non-Boon scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3512, OkaPoka wrote:we have much better lynches
Who?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one has even bothered to explain the idany or alchem cases to me and its annoying. Lynching me is dumb, mostly b/c I'm town.

You should join me on Eddie if you aren't going to try to sell me on your other reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

none 4 both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol hell no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3518, OkaPoka wrote:idany has lurked out most of the phases really without ever you know, playing the game + he fits into a lot of diferent scum teams

alchemist took an absolutely bizarro push on me that doesn't really make sense from a genuine progression pov and i suspect he did it to distract us from lynching you
neither of these really impress me.

Is there any reason that u r scum reading my slot beyond comical sorta-kinda claiming a guilty? What do you think of him not hard pushing me as scum anymore? Will you still think he's town when I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3523, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3421, Nero Cain wrote:
AND
that's even assuming that you aren't able to talk your way out of rope, in which case scum just wins.

I might be willing to buy that town is a gated gunsmith (me) a jailkeep, a voyuer, and a fruit vendor but that still makes you scum and prob means

the last 2 scum are in

Something_Smart
Eddie Cane
Alchemist21
Auro

maybe Cane and Auro
how did you come up with this list then
I'll explain this after we mass claim. If you think im scummy 4 this then fine. In fact its prob a good reason to scum read me so scum doesn't kill all the confirmed town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3526, Auro wrote:
In post 3524, Nero Cain wrote:Is there any reason that u r scum reading my slot beyond comical sorta-kinda claiming a guilty?
ur role pm is red
how are you able to look in my inbox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So essentially u were scumreading RCE b/c he had opinions on the gamestate that were different from yours with a side of OMGUS salt. Amazing play and analysis.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I can understand a "I think this and u think that so u must be scum for not thinking the same as me!" but sometimes (most of the time really) it's just two town disagreeing with each other. Most ppl r leaving Eddie alone and im not really sure why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3543, OkaPoka wrote:we lynch eddie and if he flips red we lynch nero
oh yes, I can't just have a correct scum read, I must be bussing. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3550, OkaPoka wrote:if i get nightkilled just know that everything nero says here doesn't make sense tyvm
if u get nigtkilled it means that im not scum b/c I'd kill alchem.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3553, Eddie Cane wrote:With how terrible most of you are playing I'd rather get lynched so I can shift more blame to others
y not lead us down the correct path instead of whine about how bad we are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3555, Eddie Cane wrote:If you havent read any of the game I am sure it's a good play to confidently push this conclusion.
I don't need to read the game to solve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3559, Eddie Cane wrote:Why not read the game if you're going to rep in?
b/c as town I can pick up where I rep in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3558, OkaPoka wrote:no offense nero but if you are scum you aren't deciding the night kill
I do the majority of the time. I just defer alot b/c im p laid back and alot of times it doesn't matter who u kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3564, OkaPoka wrote:so nero then why did you read at least 100 post when u rep'd in lol
????

I'm playing the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3571, Auro wrote:
In post 3562, Eddie Cane wrote:I mean that's true, your reads historically arent any better when you read games :)
:lol:
why did you start scum reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3576, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3322, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 109, OkaPoka wrote:clidd why don't you just work with comical for today and lynch pine and then tomorrow you can work on comical!
yes good job, you proved that I can quote posts. Solid post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3583, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3581, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3576, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3322, Nero Cain wrote:
yes good job, you proved that I can quote posts. Solid post.
read the next post
yes.

I never said I hadn't read @ all. I have done some ISO skims.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3591 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3586, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3585, Auro wrote:
In post 3584, Alchemist21 wrote:From what I know of NSG she has no thread presence as scum.
Exactly why you should vote her now lol
The heck? I’ve seen scum NSG just lurk out of games. She is trying to solve this game.
auro is just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3589, OkaPoka wrote:so who did you iso skim?
alchemist, idany, you, eddi, comical and auro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3592, Luna Fox wrote:Well NC is detinitely more active than in mini 2122, maybe that means he's town THIS time.
Hopefully I got the meta read correctly this time.
What if I just stepped up my game and decided to try this time?

(dw i'm town)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is NSG scum, Auro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3602, Auro wrote:@Nero Cain: If I say she was in my PoE, would that satisfy you?
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3606, Auro wrote:
In post 3367, northsidegal wrote:i have people who i think i have good reasons to townread and then people who i feel no reason to townread.
Then why are you satisfied by this?
When did I say I was?
In post 3604, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3602, Auro wrote:@Nero Cain: If I say she was in my PoE, would that satisfy you?
no
follow up, why didn't you try to explain the read and try to get me on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

comical hard defending idany and eddie not hammering him?

ehhhhhh maybe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3624, Auro wrote:Why do you expect Eddie to lolhammer just because he did so D1?
I do? I'm just saying that I can understand why ppl would see Eddie not hammer him and then go "oh he didn't hammer b/c they r scum together!"
In post 3624, Auro wrote:Do you actually less than nullread Comical?
yes, he' scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

less defense more game solve, Eddie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3625, Eddie Cane wrote:then the only team that I think is not objectively fucking horrible to push is Eddie + 2 of {Auro, Comical,
Penguin
}.
FTR I actually was pushing that...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3634, Eddie Cane wrote:Projecting town is part of gamesolving.
Why would you need to project as town, aren't you just town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3633, Auro wrote:Did you read his posr
I did. Why ask this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3640, Auro wrote:
In post 3637, Nero Cain wrote:Why would you need to project as town, aren't you just town?
So town doesn't lynch him
Why does town lynch him and not scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

finding and lynching scum is, IMO, more important than "projecting town" I mean, defending yourself is p alignment null. Since I've replaced in I haven't seen Eddie doing any game solving and I'm much more interested in who his current solve is than him telling us he's town.

What did he claim, btw?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...you aren't totally wrong. I mean, town correctly town reading each other
DOES
help a tad but that still seems like a secondary objective to me and if you are scum hunting and active you are more times than not going to come off as town anways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who does Eddie think the 3 scum are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could easily see comical hard defend idany and eddie not hammer him as both designed to be red herrings but he's unconfirmed and I ultimately don't care that much.

intent to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3657, Auro wrote:why would he not do something when his partner is?
?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3660, Auro wrote:
In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3657, Auro wrote:why would he not do something when his partner is?
?????
When his partner's getting lynched.
??????

IF

If idany and Eddie are scum together then...Eddie defending himself is null, I guess. I don't really understand the point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3664, Alchemist21 wrote:Btw @Nero, Eddie is correct that Town should project Towniness.
I'm not exactly saying that town shouldn't but I think town that are town will mostly look town as the game goes along and scum are the ones that really need to try to look town. But it's not a super important point so w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oka, you will never have a correct solve as long as im in it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3421, Nero Cain wrote:
AND

the last 2 scum are in

Something_Smart
Eddie Cane
Alchemist21
Auro

maybe Cane and Auro
I had this solve b/c I don't think there will be more than 4 town prs and Boon is the odd man out.

At the time I had felt like NSG was a lil' townie for getting pushed by scum. Ditto with Alchem. When Boon is scum he TMi's his town reads and I had felt that way with idany.

Also, Auro feels very diffrent then when we played before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all this talk of "if NSG flips red then I am confirmed town" just seems fake to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

peng is town

I'm somewhat worried that NSG is scum thats getting bussed and she's really fence-sitting on the dual gunsmith thing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4091, OkaPoka wrote:oh my god lets just fucking lynch nero cain nobody townreads that slot
luna town reads me, I think.

I dunno about a some slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we should just lynch auro or Eddie since no one will lynch Boon. Like, playing is prob a moot point b/c scum will win b/c Boon won't get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4124 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really care about NSG but she's scum reading me and not Boon so getting rid of maybe scum/bad town seems like a fair idea

VOTE: NSG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4128, OkaPoka wrote:this fucking game is getting zanier and zanier
its just to no one besides me has the correct solve

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

luna is town. Any investigates should be checking in the seas of vt claims.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4145, Comical wrote:
In post 4142, northsidegal wrote:Nero, if your main scumread is Boon, I'm surprised you'd vote me over idanyboy. Boon's been hard defending idanyboy this entire phase.
He says I TMI town’d Idany.
I mean, thats how I felt. I've also seen you hard defend buddies so the idany stuff is just WIFOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm targeting auro, you guys should join me there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Luna, we target Aura ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4164, northsidegal wrote:nero, it seems confusing to me for you to vote with your primary scumread as opposed to voting the player he's hard defending. could you explain?
Are you willing to ever vote boon?

And you are in the sea og vt claims that has 2 scum in it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4166, Comical wrote:but I honestly feel Penguin’s just scum now.
FTR, if Boon thinks PP is scum he
IS
saying that he thinks its a 4/6 town setup. Was it Boon or someone else that that ragged on me for thinking this was a 4/6 town setup?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4192, Comical wrote:Eh, I think there’s another town PR out there, but I’ll talk about this later.
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum can't nightkill scum, auro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Luna-How do you feel about targeting me instead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, im kindaish ok with lynching anyone in the VT claims but Auro and Eddie are prob the scum there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4240, Luna Fox wrote:Also Nero, idk what would targeting you accomplish.
idk either. I guess I'm worried that if scum have a RB and know that I'm targeting one of their own they'll RB me and you will "confirm" that I didn't GS auro but if you target me AND I get RBed then you'll know that I was RBed.

*shrugz*

target whever u want IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lynching auro and stacking dany sounds gr8.

VOTE: auro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4254, OkaPoka wrote:i feel like nero cain wanting to check auro and having that go through is a recipe for disaster
u r the dumb bird that thinks my slot is scum. I get u r pissed that RCE thought u were scum and I momentarily thought u were scum but get ur head outta your ass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4270, OkaPoka wrote:even night gunsmith
x-shot jk
fv
voyeur

is remotely enough town power to overcome 3 goons
Well I disagree AND I also think a game won't be balance unless its majority vt. This is not going to be a 5/5 town split.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4285 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is y I don't buy your role at all. even gs, x jk, fv and voyeur isn't overwhelming but isn't so bad off that town have 0 power. A 6x GS is just mad op

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4280, northsidegal wrote:are you against voting dany?
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4292, Comical wrote:HeelBoon is bestBoon
are you a heel this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u talking about getting Bop'd?

I wouldn't BOP anyone in this thread lol

I mean, I think Luna and u r p good but yall still r going to be wrong alot as we all are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4298, Auro wrote:Scared of me getting inno'd tomorrow?
????

y would I be scared of that? If your an inno then it just helps me solve.
In post 4299, Comical wrote:I’m not using it unless NSG is lynched today.
this seems very silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4310 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4308, Auro wrote:Hm, then Alch would be a better check maybe
Possibly, but idk, he's not even playing the game. I don't know how much stock to put into {he got to L-1 and no one flinched}.
Why do u think u shouldn't be targeted?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4313, Auro wrote:
In post 4310, Nero Cain wrote:Why do u think u shouldn't be targeted?
How likely is it that NSG and I are partners?
Good thing that I think scum is you boon and eddie then

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4318 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4307, Eddie Cane wrote:nero is literally outing by how he's handling mass targeting idany
????

we all agree'd to mass target auro

oka said we could lynch auro and mass target danny

I said I'd be ok with that too

get back under ur scum bridge u troll

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4316, Auro wrote:
In post 4315, Nero Cain wrote:Good thing that I think scum is you boon and eddie then
So why ask empty questions you know the answers to? :P
?????

Luna and I agree'd to target u.

u asked if I was worried if I'll get an inno on u and I said no.

u then suggested that we/I should target alchem instead.

I asked u y u are not wanting to be checked. I think thats a p fair q and you still haven't explained.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now maybe, if SS is a town rolecop it would make 2 of the pr claims scum. Oka being a scum jailkeeper isn't totally outside the realms of possibiliy and an oka/boon team would explain why he's so against even considering Boon is scum.

VOTE: idany

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4348 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Auro stop

if you get innod then you get innod. Stop fussing about being targeted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4297, Comical wrote:There’s gonna be a real guilty tomorrow.

I’ve decided.
he knows auro is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4375, Auro wrote:Should I take it as a compliment that everyone wants me stacked on? :P
not really. If u r scum it means u didn't avoid suspicion and ig u r town it means u played poorly enough to be suspected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4388, Auro wrote:
In post 4383, Nero Cain wrote:ig u r town it means u played poorly enough
Yeah I'm a poor town player, sighhhh
So suspicious I am
I actually though you did fairly well in the game that we played in. OFC I won though :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4387, Comical wrote:And Oka was sleazing it up on Auro, and Idany, if green, Oka’s officially out of the town block.
as of RN I think oka is conf town and I don't think its "sleazy" he would want to lynch Auro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4401, Comical wrote:Good thing you’re literally on the bottom of the totem pole on a ranking order of who’s words matter
doesn't mean im wrong though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if I were trusting ppls abilities beyond myself I'd trust Luna aalchem the most. NSG is supposed to be good but I literally remember nothing about her play in our games. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4408, Comical wrote:This game just in general is gonna raise my ego, unless the team has 2 of
Eddie
Luna
Auro
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe you should have tried harder then lurked it out in the scum pt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Boon, how do u feel about Auro rn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4427, Comical wrote:Maybe you can give me a good reason tomorrow with a guilty.
u r very convinced that I'll get a guilty tonight, huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4438, Comical wrote:Thing is, if people think the 3 of us are the team, we just had a fantastic day phase, so they’d have to say we played this perfectly. :lol:
I don't think anyone is saying this but me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4442 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess?

like deadline is near and none of you three were getting lynched. Patting yourself on the back is kinda silly but I guess you need it b/c u r getting lynched tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda hate how lulz saltish Auro comes off but he doesn't have a gun so either he
IS
a vt or a mafia doc. I mean putting a mafia doc in so town gets a false negative doesn't seem like an impossibility but Occams says he's not the lynch today.

good chance Comical is scum here as he makes a ton of sense with idany.

Eddie also seems pretty scummy. We should be lynching in one of those two today I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Comical

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4491, Auro wrote:Lulz saltish about what lol, that Dany gave 0 shits about the game where I was excited to solve given the plist?
some of your posts from yesterday and some from today just come off like you were angry at being suspected and ok, I can understand that. But hey it's not an important point and now that you are a conditional IC you need to chill and work with me.
In post 4493, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:good chance Comical is scum here as he makes a ton of sense with idany.
but not because your roles probably difference check you, of course.
I mean, that's exactly why he was my #1 scumread yesterday b/c I don't think there are 5 prs, just b/c I didn't mention it this post doesn't mean I no longer hold this viewpoint.

I don't really see you making this point as town b/c it's easily disproven so it just feels like an attempt to be overly nitpicky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and in theory, it's not
impossible
that a game has 2 gunsmiths, I just think/thought the 3 weaker prs were town. So yes, other than my previous point about him being the scummiest pr claim the fact that he HARD defended flipped scum prob makes him scum. Its not exactly proof positive b/c town DO defend scum all the time

Your posting is horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one else is on :/

who do u think is scum, Auro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are a hypocrite. You
BEGGED
me yesterday to not lynch you despite you pushing me over and over. Why should I listen to you while you refuse to listen to me? I'd love to lynch you since I think you are a jerk and you have the wrong solve and you're gonna help mafia win b/c of it. I also don't think you are bussing SS so don't worry and that's where we should be lynching today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4840 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do think you are town. Jesus fuck you are a kid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4841 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or IG im just playing on a higher lvl than Eddie. get good, son

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Since Boon is flipped and I know my own role, both GS' are town. I don't really blame anyone for thinking that a mini normal
WOULDN'T
have 2 gs since that's pretty normal to think that. Hell, I thought Boon was full of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4842, Eddie Cane wrote:But if you think I'm town, who's mafia
SS and ???

like don't worry, I think I know who ??? is and I thought about it yesterday. Would explaining my reasoning today be better or just getting a gun check on them tonight? Although, there's a decent chance that I tonight so I should prob just out my reasoning???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4847 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4843, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4840, Nero Cain wrote:I do think you are town. Jesus fuck you are a kid.
I don't actually understand how you can think I'm town, can you explain it?
I didn't think Boon claimed a gun check on you. If he did then that changes things but I thought he claimed a gun check on SS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4851 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well, still doesn't fit with my suspected solve. But you need to be less whiney and work with me instead of throwing out knee jerk reactions that I'm scum.

Assuming I'm right ofc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no pint in keeping it to myself I guess.

luna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

point even

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was actually talking about
In post 4839, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4838, Nero Cain wrote:I'd love to lynch you since I think you are a jerk and you have the wrong solve and you're gonna help mafia win b/c of it.
This is literally slipping that I am town
, lmfao.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I playing the game beyond a 4th grade lvl. OFC I could still be wrong that its SS+Luna but meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im saying that I'm not being reactionary and vengeful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey luna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess Boon
did
claim to target Eddie but some of his language is weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I had felt like my 6/4 setup spec was right

In post 4462, Luna Fox wrote:Ok Auro got targeted by a Role Investigative, Miscelaneous and Jailkeep actions.
FV is actually a Communicative role
so this makes me think that Luna's "result" isn't actually from the mod.

Since we know that Auro was town we know that PP targeted him and gave fruit.

OFC and this was my great dilemma, she can
EASILY
write this off as a mod error. Assuming its SS+Luna getting a gun result on Luna (after lynching SS today) is prob the best play but there's always the chance that I die and town might not suspect Luna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boons play was very confusing, I think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4572, Comical wrote:Then lynch Eddie.

If no scum, then go NSG/Nero, which I called Day 2
In post 4622, Comical wrote:Eddie’s probably just fucking scum and I caught him Day 1, tbh.
Scum Eddie comes in here today and begs not to be lynched? idk, could kinda see Boon just venge claim a guilty on Eddie. IDK.

I'll just go with w/e Alchem and NSG want to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe it was just a mod error and its an SS/Eddie team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4872 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could be overthinking it with Luna and its a simple SS/Eddie but that's why Alchem and NSG are there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I get it now.

So yea, it's just an SS/Eddie solve and me thinking this was going to be a 6/4 town split was wrong well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Eddie isn't wrong. There
IS
one scum in me and SS. Its just not me so by default its SS. There's also 1 scum in Eddie, Alch, and NSG and I lean Eddie there.

For me, 1-shot RC is so low powered that I think it seems pretty fake. NSG says the crumbs make it believable but I think a scum SS is plenty capable of fake crumbs.

If SS were scum it means that town is a 6x GS, even nigh GS, 3x jailkeep, a voyeur and fruit vendor. If SS were town then town would be 6x GS, even nigh GS, 3x jailkeep, 1x rolecop and 1 of voyeur or fruit vendor. Unless its the 6/4 town split like I originally thought.

I'm with Alch here and not 100% sure if Boon really did check him but guy did shit all the majority of the game and didn't hammer idany so he's the least townie here in the vts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, as long as we hit scum today, which I think we will as long as we lynch in Eddie/SS then there's a ML left tomorrow we could always just lynch me to get rid of any residual feelings that my slot is scum and lynch whomever is left between SS and Eddie and town win YAY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4914, Eddie Cane wrote:Also, why is PP not a consideration?
Why is PP a consideration?

I have my reasons that I can elaborate on anytime I feel like it.

But I'm more interested in you. NSG mentions PP and you just kinda hopped to attention and it felt pretty opportunistic. Can you quote me where you talked about thinking PP is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you and SS are much scummier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are? when did I say that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4923, Eddie Cane wrote:So that team solve is pretty janky
b/c scum never ever attack/fake scum read each other?
In post 4924, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4922, Nero Cain wrote:they are? when did I say that?
In post 4912, Nero Cain wrote:There's also 1 scum in Eddie, Alch, and NSG and I lean Eddie there.
???

I think you are the scum in their grouping. Of them I'm lynching no one but you but nice try trying to make it look like I'm willing to lych Alch and NSG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ok, I'll give you that PP has been a fluffy noncontributer this game so what's the solve here? SS and PP? I mean that would make my original theory that this is a 6/4 split correct but I still stand by my statement that it feels slimy and opportunistic that NSG mentions him and you're all willing to lynch that if it came to it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4927, Eddie Cane wrote:So? Because mafia can distance doesn't mean you don't evaluate interactions...
but why should I exclude you and SS are partners as opposed to scum distancing from each other? I'm pushing SS as scum but you aren't excluding us so...
In post 4893, Alchemist21 wrote:nd Nero sounds like he’s Townlocking both NSG and myself
see, this guy gets it.

I think you are just scum that's trying to tinker with my language in a vain attempt to try to get Alch and NSG to think I'm willing to lynch them.
In post 4927, Eddie Cane wrote:Its slimy for thinking other people are townier and having somebody as a compromise lynch...
ok but I think its slmy to have a bunch of lynch options b/c scum are the ones that need as many lynch options as they can get.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice chat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not really in love with the attempt to manipulate me. I'm gonna hammer you but no point in rushing the day phase. You
SHOULD
be lynched b/c you didn't hammer idany and there is a chance that Boon actually had a guilty on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4943, Luna Fox wrote:Also Nero not hammering is interesting as well.
says the person that unvoted to prevent a hammer. Why is my not hammering "interesting"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How come you never voiced your opinion about me and Eddie being ST until now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's an interesting interpretation of events.

I'd been pushing Eddie since I came in and I think he's played a poor town game/decent scum game. That never changed. It's just that, I thought SS was scum and then yesterday I had felt your posts were real fake-sounding. "guys did I really hammer?" : I'm having a hard time reading things with Boon ateing." I thought I had something further when I noticed that the wiki says FV is a communication role but Alch checked my sanity and showed that your results are based on NAR instead. So yeah, I came in thinking scum was you and SS and that also satisfies my original thought that this was a 6/4 town split. Eddie still seemed pretty hostile towards me though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4956, Luna Fox wrote:And yes Nero, dont think your underhanded suspicion of me went unnoticed.
Why was it underhanded?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4958, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4840, Nero Cain wrote:I do think you are town. Jesus fuck you are a kid.
????
Did i misinterpret this then?
I'm not really sure what you are asking here.

I don't know why me momentarily town reading Eddie and the getting angry @ him for being angry and trying hard as fuck to misinterpret everything I say is a good bestie interpretation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you town reading me?

Barring the part about not liking your posting much yesterday and finding your posting fake, clearly shows that I had a reason. I mean yes, its proven wrong but that doesn't matter....what matters is that I had a clear reason why. So your "feels like you had no reason to suspect me" doesn't make much sense to me.

And if me suddenly scumreading you after townreading you previously is underhanded then aren't you doing the same thing? Why does me or anyone, in general, have to have static reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4961, Luna Fox wrote:but now that you explained it I can see why.
I also feel like scum says this.

Most recently I was scum reading Gamma Emerald in a game and then he said something very similar to the above. He was scum so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4968, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4957, Nero Cain wrote:poor town game
Ironic
guy, get over yourself. I doubt you'll admit it but I think you "scumreading" me and saying that I've played poorly is more about you getting upset that I was scumreading you right out of the gate or you could just be scum pushing back. I don't really care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4973, Luna Fox wrote:If you think this then why arent you voting me.
Unless you notice that... in this case, it wasnt scum saying it.
ewwww

What makes you think that I ever shy away from voting my scumreads?

I'm not voting anyone rn b/c I don't want a rushed day. + the chance that you get lynched is slim to none and my vote would just be vanity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 673, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Pine
town
In post 1429, Eddie Cane wrote: VOTE: Dannflor
prob town
In post 1749, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Eddie
prob scum
In post 1836, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Alchemist
prob town
In post 2111, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Oka
town
In post 4715, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Comical
town
In post 4302, Eddie Cane wrote:
VOTE: NERO CAIN
town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, that was a pretty dumb q but you have to admit that its kinda eh that you didn't send fruit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5010, Alchemist21 wrote:1 scum is in Nero/SS
despite me saying SS is scum this is a false dichotomy. I know im not scum and even though I think SS is scum it's not impossible he's town.
In post 5020, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero/SS would still need to be resolved today though because there’s still the possibility of scum Nero bussing Penguin
So damned if I do damned if I don't? Why does it have to be a bus? I mean why is it impossible that I'm just town with a guilty? Why do you think I'll get a guilty b4 I checked him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5078 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5071, Alchemist21 wrote:2 scum in a pool of you/SS/Penguin
luna isn't in this pool b/c there's a scum voyeur flipped already right?

Since both gunsmiths are town why can't both voyeurs be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who knows? Why did Not Known 15’s game have multiple scum commuters? Why does this game have 2 town gunsmiths? I mean what if the whole point of having multiple voyeurs is so the other one looks townie and the other GS looks scummie. So mod wifom.

Ignoring Luna's role...how do you feel about her play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5082 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so a meta town read, ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could you talk about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5071, Alchemist21 wrote:Town has too much power if you’re both Town.
but does it?

Boon was 6 shots. I have 2-3. Does adding a 1 shot really add so much power that it tips the scales? My criticism of the role is that a 1x role cop as a scumclaim means they'd have an out for being caught win a gun and they'd not be responsible for much. So I could see it as a scum fakeclaim.

I was also thinking this morning that Boon could have targeted Eddie. Like I'd don't really think he targeted SS since he already thought that SS was a rolecop. Targeting him would be a waste. OFC that's giving Boon alot of credit here...

likewise, he could have targeted Oka b/c he was all up in arms about him voting Auro but that also seems kinda dumb.

I don't like PP today and I'm growing increasingly paranoid that this is a Eddie/PP solve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5092 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I do like the theory of PP not actioning last night b/c he dis the kill so SS could action last night...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that posts means what you think it means

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

northsidegal has been prodded

should we be waiting on Luna to get back?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5119 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't exactly trust Luna either but between a maybe gulity, PP and SS we don't have the lynches to burn.

I kinda just want to flip PP and an SS/PP solve would satisfy my original thought that this was going to be a 6/4 town split. or a Luna/PP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5120 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

An SS/PP solve makes it

3x jailkeep
voyuer
even night GS
6x GS
6vt

vs.

mafia voyuer
mafia 1x RC
mafia fruit vendor

a pp/luna solve

3x jailkeep
1x RC
even night GS
6x GS
6vt

vs.

mafia voyuer
mafiavoyuer
mafia fruit vendor

and a PP/Eddie

3x jailkeep
1x RC
voyuer
even night GS
6x GS
5vt

vs.

????/goon maybe
mafiavoyuer
mafia fruit vendor

Do any of these setups seem any less likely than the others? One more than the other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5121 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Assuming scum isn't in Alch/NSG then Eddie has voted all town (sans the vote on himself). I think he's basically arguing that he's been playing slayers gambit and the problem with that id you are going to look bad doing it. Also, no one should be doing a gambit if they aren't prepared to eat flak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5150 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk if Eddie is just salty but guy should realize that he needs to be removed and we are still lynching PP and SS if its not just an Eddie/PP team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer

in case anyone has anything else to add

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Eddie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

np.

although there's no guarantee the town loses b/c if u are town its prob just a PP/SS solve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Luna has a gun wich means and SS/PP solve was wrong anyhow. I kinda lean PP over SS now but I'm not sure.

VOTE: luna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5167 (isolation #180) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me thinks that Alch is scum since he was meta town reading Luna and that would be a good excuse to not lynch a buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5168 (isolation #181) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I just feel like this is wildly scummy
In post 4990, PenguinPower wrote:yeah - but, life is what it is. I stopped caring about the game that much after the comical blow up and I care even less now that everyone I signed up to play with is dead or not here anymore.
so I lean PP over Alch and SS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5169 (isolation #182) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also kinda feel like a vt dying over a PR means scum ARE in fact in the PR claims.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (isolation #183) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess you could make the argument that I wasn't killed last night b/c SS is scum and a kill on me makes Alch auto lynch him and maybe? but Luna is guilty so there's where we are lynching today and means that only 1 of PP or SS is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5011, PenguinPower wrote:people who say the game is solved are dumb absent an actual mechanical solve
this also seems pretty sinister to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1x rc
3x jailkeep
even night gs
6 shot gunsmith
6 vt

vs.

multishot voyeur
voyeur???
fruit vendor

or

fruit vendor
3x jailkeep
even night gs
6 shot gunsmith
6 vt

vs.

multishot voyeur
voyeur???
1x rc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5173 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4976, Luna Fox wrote:Oh yeah, dany was a voyeur too.
I forgot about that.
Although Why did dany claim VT then.
I already talked about this a little. Firstly, both gunsmiths were town so I questioned why both voyeurs couldn't be scum. If Idany claimed voyeur and you CC'd him then it puts you 2 in a 1v1. If he claimed voyeur and you didn't CC then you'd be in some hot water. Since both voyeurs are scum (assuming that's even your role) both scenarios seem like decent scum play.

There's the chance you aren't even a voyeur and you just look better by claiming a flipped scum role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5174, Luna Fox wrote:Wow, fake claiming a guilty on me on LyLo is a dirty move.
good thing I'm not doing that then.

maybe I'm being nitpicky here but your language is odd. If you think I'm scum it's my wincon to ml today. Why is that dirty?

Also, if I'm fake claiming a guilty here why on you? Like, I was also calling PP scum and I think loads of ppl suspect him. Why not there? Why am I going against the grain to lynch someone that most everyone was town reading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you asking me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (isolation #189) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5176, Alchemist21 wrote:Why not Nero/PP?
there is no Nero/PP nor is there an Nero/SS. Its either Luna/SS or Luna/PP but town have already lost since you refuse to believe she's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5179, Alchemist21 wrote:And Eddie and I talked yesterday about why scum Luna doesn’t make sense.
Well ok, I guess the mod is lying to me then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5177, Alchemist21 wrote:If it’s Luna scum then what would be the purpose of saying Nero was targeted by an Action Investigative action?
Why does there have to be a purpose?

There are only 3 remaining (claimed) investigation roles, me, her and SS. If she's claiming that I was targeted by an invest role she's either saying that SS targeted me (and is thus lying about being 1x), truthfully claiming that she targeted me or is claiming that there is a phantom invest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5179, Alchemist21 wrote:And Eddie and I talked yesterday about why scum Luna doesn’t make sense.
If you think I'm scum that's pushing a fake guilty on Luna....why? Wouldn't it be so much easier for me to go after SS or PP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5183, Alchemist21 wrote:I was not asking you.
I know, I'm just saying that I can't be scum with either of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5186, Alchemist21 wrote:Why would she be extra? We were all coming into this Day thinking it was SS/PP. Why would she need to basically say someone lied about their role if SS/PP is a game-losing solve anyway?
I think you are putting way to much stock into this.

but I still gave it the 'ole college try.

OC might be that's she's just a scum voyeur that targeted me.

or

claiming that I was targeted by an invest adds extra pressure on SS, I think. B/c if there it is a Luna/PP going after SS would be the path of least resistance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5188, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 5169, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda feel like a vt dying over a PR means scum ARE in fact in the PR claims.
Coming back to this, if you and SS really were both Town then I have a hard time seeing why you weren’t killed instead of allowing you another check.
What if I wasn't killed for this exact reason? For all scum knew I was going to target PP and if PP was inno then ??? and if I got a gun on PP then that doesn't change much b/c PP was already pretty heavily suspected.

Like guy, you and Eddie were wrong about Luna (fuck Eddie was wrong about everything)

We can sit here and talk about who is more likely to be a luna buddy (SS or PP) but that's our lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #196) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if its Nero/SS why not just lynch PP then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (isolation #197) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

neither scenario makes sense. If scum are me and PP we just lynch SS, if scum are me and SS we just lynch PP. Scum nero going after wildly town read Luna and her bodyguard doesn't make a lick of fucking sense.

What does make sense is that I have a gulity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (isolation #198) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5195, Luna Fox wrote:My current guess is that Nero fake claimed the guilty to shift focus from his partner and onto us.
So y am I going after u and not PP?

Also who is us?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #199) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5197, Alchemist21 wrote:Even if an ss/pp solve is wrong scum could have just lynched SS today and pp tomorrow and still win.
this is 2 vs. 3. Scum only need a ML to win. Even if you guys think that scum is onee of me and SS or PP then that still means that one of PP or SS is town. There is no way that scum Nero and his partner go "u know what would be a good idea? instead of going after the easy ML bait lets fake a guilty on someone else instead of going for the path of least resistance.

Luna is guilty you and Eddie (GASP!) were wrong.