Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Forum rules
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by enomis »

Heya. See a few familiar faces.

VOTE: Kilgamayan
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:58 am

Post by enomis »

In post 16, DkKoba wrote: full setup analysis for dummies incoming if i stop being depressed IRL :)
v/la is to explain temporary disappearances for mental health reason, I am anticipating needing v/la at any moment + will be less efforting until the weekend, unorthodox I know but I'd rather not disappear and make people wonder where I may be.
Hope you get through this time ok bro. Understand the need to get some time to yourself when you are going through these times.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:03 am

Post by enomis »

In post 13, Night 3 Roses wrote:last time i played this, we played it "normally", except there's no roleclaiming before a hammer (or ever before a massclaim), and we generally made the second scummiest person hammer

-D
How do you even make the second scummiest person hammer?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by enomis »

Hey I am here. Will post catch up sometime tonight.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Thu May 21, 2020 4:38 am

Post by enomis »

In post 190, clidd wrote: I am fatigued recently by the number of games I am currently playing, so I’ll probably be more passive here. No essay this time.
I think clidd is town. Have a feeling clidd won't be passive if this is a scum game. Just a feeling~

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Thu May 21, 2020 4:40 am

Post by enomis »

In post 208, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: DKkoba

For a pillow push and changing their warrant once questioned.
Why? I am assuming this is serious.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #6) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:28 am

Post by enomis »

@HocTac
In post 213, Hoctac wrote: This seems a little confident a conclusion to draw from that alone! Are you basing this on the meta of 1 game, and have you considered the fact clidd is simply feeling fatigued, and thus wants to put in less effort regardless of alignment?
Not super confident. But I believe fatigued is real. But I just have a gut feeling that he wouldn't treat this like the rest of the games if he is scum here.
But I am confident enough for clidd to be no lynch today. Unless something changes my read on him.
In post 214, Hoctac wrote: Happy to explain! They pushed Holden for "too much WIFOM". Once their reasoning was questioned, they altered their original grounds to be that "they were reaction testing". Flailing is not good.

Additionally, they implied they disliked Holden's defensiveness, yet switched their vote to me too quickly, indicating they were unhappy with pursuing that push since it was drawing questions into their alignment and motives.
I ditto Kilga's point on this. What specifically triggered you to vote at this point?

DkKoba unvoted at post 207.
But you posted 2 post with questions to other people before voting DkKoba at post 208

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #7) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:33 am

Post by enomis »

@Clidd
In post 233, clidd wrote: I was not able to absorb much of your scum game, but I intend to keep the TL based on the resolutive similarity between your towns games and here.
Was there no similarity between his scum game and his game here? Why TL based just similarity between town games. Maybe he play the same way as scum?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:41 am

Post by enomis »

In post 292, clidd wrote:I asked for a scumgame to have a basis on how his scum behavior manifested itself and see whether there was any deviation in conduct compared to the current game. Considering that I was not able to absorb the content of these games very well to profile Scum!Kilgamayan, and also the fact that I do not have a previous experience with this player, I concluded that the real-time evaluation would be more accurate.
Saw this post. But my previous question is still valid. Do you think similarity between one meta town game and the game here gives you more townread on Kilga.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #9) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 401, Night 3 Roses wrote:holden my dude you still have your rvs vote up, does it reflect your reads or

also same question at enomis
It doesn't but I wanna see how HocTac respond first.
Also, I don't really have a scumread at this point.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #10) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by enomis »

Anyway, I just wanna say I am avoiding reading dkkoba/interacting with them because I found out how disaster it would be. Tuxedo vs DkKoba is basically a dejavu of me vs DkKoba in another game. (Can't explain more because it is ongoing).

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:10 am

Post by enomis »

In post 435, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 431, enomis wrote:
In post 401, Night 3 Roses wrote:holden my dude you still have your rvs vote up, does it reflect your reads or

also same question at enomis
It doesn't but I wanna see how HocTac respond first.
Also, I don't really have a scumread at this point.
do you have townread(s) (other than the clidd one)?

-D
Not really, I do spot some people who I feel are trying to scumhunt. But those are not really a town tell for me because scum can fake scumhunting really easily.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:29 am

Post by enomis »

@Datisi,@DkKoba

I believe not putting in effort is not towntelling either. I basically don't put these actions as NAI unless they are done in a way that makes me think one way or another
Seriously, you have never seen the massive amount of examples of scum trying to scumhunt or fake scumhunt?
I feel that it is super hard to tell between fake scumhunting and scumhunting. Especially in this day 1 where everything is a crap shoot.

@CJ
In post 443, ceejayvinoya wrote: No idea. Maybe someone in enomis/Hoctac. I'm having trouble townreading either.
You townread everyone else?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 am

Post by enomis »

In post 445, Night 3 Roses wrote:yeah, i have seen scum fake scumhunt, i've played mafia before. scum by definition cannot genuinely scumhunt. good scum can fake it well, sure. but saying that everyone can or that it's easy to do is ???. ok cool day 1 is difficult low info yadda yadda. nobody said it's easy. so why don't we all go "oh well it's day 1 everyone is null". like does genuinely nothing so far make you think one way or another?

-D
Not really. Don't really see any scumhunting that makes me think, "Aha, I think this person is town".

I am not saying don't scumhunt day 1. I am saying the current people scumhunting don't really give me a town/scum vibe.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:59 am

Post by enomis »

In post 447, Night 3 Roses wrote:ok

do you see anything else that makes you think "aha, i think this person is town"?

-D
Not really. Which is why i put out the original statement in the first place.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:00 am

Post by enomis »

In post 444, enomis wrote:
@CJ
In post 443, ceejayvinoya wrote: No idea. Maybe someone in enomis/Hoctac. I'm having trouble townreading either.
You townread everyone else?
Don't want this to get lost.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #16) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:07 am

Post by enomis »

Heya Prod Dodging here. Promise to give a full re-read of this game in 24 hours.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #17) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 am

Post by enomis »

Sorry Getting to this last after my other 2 games.
Let me read now

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 450, ceejayvinoya wrote: Lol they're more like townleans.

Basically they're all townier than you two so
Why? Is it because they are "Scumhunting"?
In post 478, ceejayvinoya wrote: I guess if Hoctac is towny, Vote enomis and if Hoctac is scummy, vote Hoctac.
In post 480, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 479, clidd wrote:Ceejay, who do you FoS ?
I'm no good at scumreads, but for now, enomis.
Wasn't me being scum based on HocTac? Why is HocTac townier than me?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #19) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:48 am

Post by enomis »

In post 501, Hoctac wrote:
In post 295, enomis wrote:I ditto Kilga's point on this. What specifically triggered you to vote at this point?

DkKoba unvoted at post 207.
But you posted 2 post with questions to other people before voting DkKoba at post 208
I've answered this but I'd also like to ask:
What is my scum motive for coming up with an OMGUS the very post after someone votes me? It's very little as it will be immediately noticed and suspected by everyone - as it has been here. The simple solution is that my vote infact has nothing to do with his vote specifically on
me
, and is not an OMGUS at all.
That's why I was waiting for your response to see what kind of response you will give. If you gave a complicated response, I would put that more towards scummy.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #20) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:50 am

Post by enomis »

VOTE: ceejay

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #21) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:51 am

Post by enomis »

But seeing that we only have one day left, I am honestly cool with any lynch besides clidd.

Ceejay followed by Dkkoba would be my choice if possible.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #22) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:23 am

Post by enomis »

VOTE: dkkoba

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #23) » Thu May 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by enomis »

Hey guys, sorry, for being mia. Wanted to post yesterday but work was really busy. Will only have time for this on the weekend or tonight. But notice the deadline is close.

VOTE: ceejay
Let's lynch cj.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #24) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:32 am

Post by enomis »

Heya I am here.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #25) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:34 am

Post by enomis »

In post 617, PenguinPower wrote:For those that unvoted Dk...why?

Least favorite player so far. Definitely don't want them leading.
I am ok with lynching them. They are my second most wanted lynch today. But it doesn't seem possible to get a wagon on him.

Let's lynch ceejay. I have a gut feeling that he's scum.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #26) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:37 am

Post by enomis »

In post 553, Tuxedo Mask wrote: CJ & Enomis: I think there is a good chance of scum here,
it would explain the weird purgatory game state.
With scum being very passive and under the radar. However, having just completed Newbie 2001 I'm willing to wait on Enomis here. Cj on the other hand has been much active, but not saying anything.
??? So you are saying this stale game state is due to scum being very passive and under the radar? How do you see that?

Why is it not the whole town being not motivated except for a certain one or 2 person. Finding this reason suspect.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #27) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 am

Post by enomis »

In post 577, Kilgamayan wrote: enomis hopping onto the ceejay wagon whilst ignoring Holden's stated desire that enomis be a possible hammer vote is rather sus, particularly since ceejay was Holden's other stated hammerer preference and ceejay is presumably not going to hammer himself. Trying to dodge #SUPERSAINTRISK, enomis?
Did you even read the game? I was literally voting ceejay, switched to Dkkoba because I was the only one voting ceejay and switched back now that there is a wagon.
+
I didn't read the game yet at that point which is pretty explicit by my post. So I didn't see Holden's post.
+
i am not going to be the one to hammer just because Holden states it. I would rather a not confirm townie hammer then me a 100% confirmed townie hammer.

---------

Finding this statement here super sus.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #28) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:43 am

Post by enomis »

When is the extension until? Let's make sure we get a lynch at least.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #29) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:44 am

Post by enomis »

In post 623, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - I think it's interesting that Dk was the leading wagon and now we're sitting between Hoctac and ceejay as counterwagons with no Dk wagon existing.

That's why I'm looking for reasons as to why people unvoted. Saying that it isn't possible to get a wagon on Dk is not accurate.
I am ok to get back on. So that's 2 votes. If we can find another 3 elsewhere, I would be all for it.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #30) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:49 am

Post by enomis »

In post 627, PenguinPower wrote:oooh - you are my new sworn enemy.
?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #31) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:07 am

Post by enomis »

In post 629, PenguinPower wrote:Oh - I have a pagetop addiction. You took one I was trying to get.
ahhh, then I will righfully claim that spot. I know that pitying people who didn't manage to get page top is the worst thing to do. :wink: :wink:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by enomis »

gg guys.