Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I'm getting TvT vibes but only time will tell

VOTE: Miccro Mask

I've never had KFC but I'm craving their mashed potato and gravy for some reason
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:03 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 237, Datisi wrote:
In post 236, DkKoba wrote:
In post 228, Datisi wrote:VOTE: dsjstr
tell me more abt this vote
at the time i had townreads of varying strengths on aldus, bugs, and the worst

koba, skitter, pooky, and donc aren't players that are gonna get easier for me to read if i vote them

i'm not gonna vote myself
I was thinking you had a better reason like the vote was based on meta from the two games I was in that you modded.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:11 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 251, Datisi wrote:(2) you were scum in 2017, so like, should i be getting meta reasons already? from one post?
I was trying to play similar to that game by starting slow, guess you shouldn't have known that. The other game was actually from marathon weekend so I guess that is too different of a situation but I was thinking you might have looked through some of my games because I had a lack of content.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:18 am

Post by dsjstr »

I believe I've consistently played all of my scum games slowly so just trying to add in some town ones. You can vote me but I think you will only confuse yourself more if you continue questioning me :lol:
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:44 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 101, DkKoba wrote:why = fry
Does this also happen on this site?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 am

Post by dsjstr »

Where the person questioned why their scumbuddy was being sussed?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 am

Post by dsjstr »

I checked about 15 pages from your 1963 and couldn't find it there was a 1967 but I just don't think it is a scum tell here where people actually think so I'm not going to bother looking for it any more.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:41 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 347, Datisi wrote:bold words after i just said i think you're lowkey scummy and after skitt says you remind her of pyp, donc

how about we lay our pitchforks down and all vote pooky together :)
No thanks I like where my vote is
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:45 am

Post by dsjstr »

Why are koba and miccro even fighting?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:26 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 394, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 391, dsjstr wrote:Why are koba and miccro even fighting?
Because koba thinks they can read me when they demonstrably cannot
So it's pointless and you two could be spending your time doing something productive. I don't like the timing of it just popping up during the middle of a Datisi/Pooky duel which makes me question if it's SvS and an attempt to distance while not trying to get traction for a wagon.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 575, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you lynch me - it's because you made a mistake reading me - not because some i played badly bullshit
Do you think that pooky was using that clique as a way to cope with the fact that they couldn't under stand why people were voting for them and they saw the group that was on them and created an explenation that made sense to them?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 am

Post by dsjstr »

All that has happened is this piss fight so I don't have anything to add.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am

Post by dsjstr »

I originally thought that bugs was town because I thought he was drunk and just unsure of who was scum so they kept switching votes. I still think that is true I thought it was weird that he just comments on T dubs post about being hung over, and specifically saying that they don't drink(think they lied).

I can't imagine that Miccro thinks that the team is bugs/me, after all of the fighting that has happened he is going to go for two people who has just been on the sidelines.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:11 am

Post by dsjstr »

XD yeah 1 sec
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

Town:
bugs: seemed unsure of who the mafia team was and who to believe early D1 and I see it as being honest

Neutral:
TW: I liked their responses to Koba, I don't know why I assumed at the start of the game that Dats and TW would just think I was scum but I think the fact that he didn't try to push that weird logic is town motivated
Skitter: Liked that they let the brawl last long enough so we could understand it but stepped in once it had started to smother the rest of the thread, nothing I see that is AI
Datisi/Pooky: this is beyond my expertise
Aldu: Personally I was not very motivated to want to read the game so I can see how they could have just been like nope, but they also didn't do anything to change that

Naughty:
Koba: While I respect that they put in the time to figure out mechanics it just seems like such an easy thing to fake as mafia
Miccro: How did fighting with koba help with anything, why would it be town motivated, and am I still the only one who thought that the timing was a little weird for something so bad yet it was able to go by undetected because of Pooky's wagon
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 755, bugspray wrote:
In post 749, dsjstr wrote:I originally thought that bugs was town because I thought he was drunk and just unsure of who was scum so they kept switching votes. I still think that is true I thought it was weird that he just comments on T dubs post about being hung over, and specifically saying that they don't drink(think they lied).

I can't imagine that Miccro thinks that the team is bugs/me, after all of the fighting that has happened he is going to go for two people who has just been on the sidelines.
You gender me correctly and incorrectly in multiple sentences what the fuck
But were you drunk?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 755, bugspray wrote:
In post 749, dsjstr wrote:I originally thought that bugs was town because I thought he was drunk and just unsure of who was scum so they kept switching votes. I still think that is true I thought it was weird that he just comments on T dubs post about being hung over, and specifically saying that they don't drink(think they lied).

You gender me correctly and incorrectly in multiple sentences what the fuck
But were you drunk?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1175, DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
yeah im not a dayvig that shit was a reaction test and i thought at first it was indicative of a town!miccro but overall i think the most they've done is just make it so at the very least i am not immediately going to hang them today dependent on factors. their anger reads as Salt so that is why i am not as sure of it even being a town reaction. (any semi competent player is going to react as if they are going to flip town and "help" town where it might be beneficial)
What if there was actually a dayvig who shot you for bsing :facepalm:
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1230, dsjstr wrote:
Spoiler:
yeah im not a dayvig that shit was a reaction test and i thought at first it was indicative of a town!miccro but overall i think the most they've done is just make it so at the very least i am not immediately going to hang them today dependent on factors. their anger reads as Salt so that is why i am not as sure of it even being a town reaction. (any semi competent player is going to react as if they are going to flip town and "help" town where it might be beneficial)
Nvm I should have kept reading.

So pooky if you think that DC faked his reaction do you think it had anything to do with koba's alignment? I'm thinking that if DC faked it then he knew koba was not the dayvig but then why would he know his role?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:09 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1233, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1230, dsjstr wrote:
Spoiler:
Nvm I should have kept reading.

So pooky if you think that DC faked his reaction do you think it had anything to do with koba's alignment? I'm thinking that if DC faked it then he knew koba was not the dayvig but then why would he know his role?
Skitter can I get your opinion on this, I'll leave it open ended so what ever comes to your mind.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:14 am

Post by dsjstr »

That's how I thought pooky would have responded after I reread it but he wasn't here.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:16 am

Post by dsjstr »

I just don't see how aldu thought it was a good question. I was trying to see pooky's opinion on the relationship between two players but what I asked would have no correlation between the two players in question(koba/DC)
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:51 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1292, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1280, dsjstr wrote:I just don't see how aldu thought it was a good question. I was trying to see pooky's opinion on the relationship between two players but what I asked would have no correlation between the two players in question(koba/DC)
I'm sorry, i still dont understand what you're getting at. Can you start from the beginning?
When koba/DC started their argument about some bs it happened when Datisi and Pooky were having the big fight. It would be the perfect chance for mafia to be like, lets start a fight that people won't try to vote on because it will be over shadowed by

this much more important argument but will distance us. Now moving to the present, I had asked pooky about koba's alignment based on the actions of DC who Pooky said had faked his reactions. Now obviously there had been talk that it was obviously

not a real claim so I should have known that it was a fake reaction and I had even commented that I should have kept reading so I would have realized that. But I still asked the question, which would make me an idiot... but Aldu referred to my

questions as being big brained.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:57 am

Post by dsjstr »

Lemme simplify

VOTE: Aldu
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:04 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 259, dsjstr wrote:You can vote me but I think you will only confuse yourself more if you continue questioning me :lol:
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:09 am

Post by dsjstr »

Yeah but if he knew it was fake and at least two other people knew it was fake then it would have nothing to do with alignment or the alignment of the person who faked it
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:11 am

Post by dsjstr »

But originally when I asked it before rereading you said exactly what I was thinking.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:04 am

Post by dsjstr »

Right now I'm standing on TW's side of the fight. I would like to hold off on my reasoning because it's about something that seems a bit too obvious so I want to see if it continues.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:51 am

Post by dsjstr »

Nothing that TW or skitter has said has changed my mind but I do believe that the thing I noticed earlier was probably not subconscious but power went out a few hours ago so I’m being selective with my phone usage for now. Definetly going to explain further because I am full Team Duck at this point.

Pedit: I HATE not having WiFi so slow
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:14 am

Post by dsjstr »

The entire game I felt that skitter and myself have had similar reactions to all of the fights that have happened, thinking dk/TW was TvT, dk/dc was not necessary, those two came to mind but it is important to note that skitter had stated her opinions

before mine for those two. But, recently I noticed that skitter has been using words that I used or sharing similar ideas that I had also had which I take as a lowkey attempt to get me on their side. When I shared a read list in [post] I said

how Aldu could have seen the fight been like nope and left. In this post skitter comments how she would see a fight, nope out of it, and pretend it didn't happen.
Spoiler:
In post 1419, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1394, the worst wrote:I think a lot of skitter's play this game is scum indicative honestly. my biggest reservation is that the gradual trajectory low impact vibe is inconsistent with her recent scum meta but like.....it isn't consistent with her town meta either. it's either consistent with 1) town!skitter having a hard time this game or 2) scum!skitter shifting meta to avoid using the same style she did like a month ago
You know that i get super tilted by fighting ... ?
I'm not sure how what you're describing is scummy, and more concerning, i think you know that

Like i tend to nope the fuck out of fights and try to pretend they're not happening

Here we have a quote where skitter talks about the association between two players which I know is not an uncommon topic to talk about. I probably wouldn't think anything of it in most other situations but I had already had suspicion that she read my

ISO because of the "nope" comment. I don't recall anyone else talking about two players being associated only that it came down to poe. As you can see in [post] I didn't actually use the word associate, I used correlate which is similar but after googling

I realize that associate would have been better.
Spoiler:
In post 1437, the worst wrote:
In post 1429, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1400, the worst wrote:this recalibration felt really stiff as well
... function of being fairly tilted and trying to move the game towards a more positive direction ?
Again i feel like a large part of your read is a tonal thing, when you know there's an nai explanation for it
and the fact other players were towntelling and you suddenly finally decided to throw down a vote by randomly pushing me with no reasoning is like, a complete coincidence. I'm clearly a conspiracy theorist for seeing links between them. :shifty:
In post 1430, skitter30 wrote:Ok, go on then, explain the associatives you see there ...
this is not something I'm doing when your interactions have been pleasant and peripheral despite not having reads on each other + doubly not something I'm doing on my phone.

I think there's a lot of people who are towntelling in this list.
I don't think you are and I don't think Aldus is and I don't think you're unassociated.

I said that skitter and myself had similar ideas this entire game, well here is skitter saying she is gullible about the dayvig claim. I really don't know if she is telling the truth but it seems weird that it has happened again, I just don't see it as a

coincidence considering how few posts I have. While writing this again I have realized that I had been filling in the gaps of TW's arguments which might help explain why he thought that skitter was acting different. Skitter claims that she would have

gone for an easier miselim if she was scum, but what if she just thought that she could easily pocket people?
Spoiler:
In post 1441, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1427, the worst wrote:
In post 1425, skitter30 wrote:A) it wasnt obviously fake to me
`-`
I don't know what kind of experience or mindset is needed to just automatically assume that a loldayvig with really stupid timing is fake

I'll accept this could be a difference in our mindsets? but I don't accept that you are emphatic that we must both react to the gambit the same way :/ projecting that onto my playstyle & the way I approach the game when falling for that kind of gambit is outside both my town and scumranges feels disingenuous.
Apparently i'm gullible sometimes

And also apparently i'm very much in the minority in how the dayvig was viewed so perhaps i am mistaken in understanding the implications of your reaction there

I dont think i ever said or implied that we need to react the same way but you can understand why i'd find it sus that someone has a drastically different understandinf to a key moment of the game than me, no?

Pedit i gotta get ready for work now bbl

This is probably the best draft I have
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:19 am

Post by dsjstr »

where ever it says [post] I meant to add my post lmao I should probably do that
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:31 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2020, Something_Smart wrote:The trick is to do no thinking until lylo

then scum can't set up the lylo they want because they don't know what anyone's reads are going to be
Way ahead of you on that thought.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:26 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2065, Datisi wrote:the only thing that the past ~3 pages have accomplished is making me want to execute between skitter and duck until we get a red flip (and maybe even further) even more

other than my initial impression of "skit and duck are both good players, and i doubt if they were TvT they would both be scumreading each other like this", now it's the fact that, while this dance is going, i don't think anyone is excitedly jumping around it trying to push one of them through (unless you wanna argue i'm doing that, but eh...) which is sorta what i'd expect if they *were* TvT

in other words, big sad. help.
This is basically where I'm at
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

[quote="In post 2143, lilith2013"]@dsjstr would also like reads from you please

I'm fairly certain it is Aldu/skit, they try to get a miselim today we probably go back to aldu tomorrow, since Aldu town read me and skit you will miselim me d3 and skit tries to get another miselim d4 to win.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:41 am

Post by dsjstr »

Following the meta reads that people have because there are a ton, and knowing that two people will be lying that was the team I concluded on and the actions that they have done today make me believe that what I said earlier is their plan.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:02 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2271, lilith2013 wrote:can you give me more than that? I need some help here
You don't want to react to it :(

I wanted to play detective and try to get a read from that
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2384, the worst wrote:friendly reminder: what ever tbg is probably towbn.
I understood this :)
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2679, Alduskkel wrote:is that not an obvious "oops posted in the main PT instead of the scum PT"?
This seems like something that a scum partner would notice and think about.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Lets end the day before I hit 40.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:13 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2805, skitter30 wrote:Yeah i picked up on the softing too
I dont necessarily believe it
I'm quite skeptical of pooky too
In post 2806, Raven Branwen wrote:Wait, you’re referring to duckling, not just Pooky?

Why are you skeptical of Pooky?

Well, duckling. Pooky and you obviously can’t all be PRs, there was only one in the last YoM game.
Where did TW soft?

I was looking at the VC's so I'll share that in a few minutes as well.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:46 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2839, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2834, Raven Branwen wrote:Skitter is 100% confitown from this.
Skitter is not 100% conftown, she could be scum with Datisi
I had been putting skitter down as green :l but you're right

Well I was going to point out how we have been struggling to be able to associate two players but I noticed that Dats and Raven/bugs have been voting for the same people but never at the same time. That was what I noticed on the VC's

If TW actually softed then this obviously wouldn't be the team because there have been three PR claims which seems excessive?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 am

Post by dsjstr »

Spoiler:
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:11 am

Post by dsjstr »

dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:24 am

Post by dsjstr »

classic aldus moment
Spoiler:
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:37 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2894, Datisi wrote:dsjstr, when's that post coming?
I mean you can look at the VC's and tell me I'm wrong but sorting the PR's seemed more important.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:56 am

Post by dsjstr »

Well I don't have the VCA on my clipboard any more but I believe it went, you started on pooky bugs started on me, when you went on me bugs went on pooky, then you unvoted for a bit but later moved to aldu... then that was all from the bug/raven slot who replaced then never had a vote on the VC. If the three PR's are actual PR's then that leaves me, dats, SS/koba, and Raven. If not all of the PR's are real then welp.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I'm a VT from 882, I am the hydra that was in that game.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:04 am

Post by dsjstr »

I was saying I think it's Raven/Dats unless one of the PR's lied
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:14 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 2868, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd be happy to mass-claim if someone else claims TPR cuz then that would be too many - 3 I think is a decent number
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:15 am

Post by dsjstr »

He literally said he was fine with massclaiming

Pooky is at E-2 which is why I didn't vote
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:21 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3182, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3176, dsjstr wrote:
In post 2868, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd be happy to mass-claim if someone else claims TPR cuz then that would be too many - 3 I think is a decent number
What are you trying to say?

Dats i saw the bugs thing and i'm not sure that's clearing
He said that he was trying to get the mafia to shoot him at night but it doesn't work with the mass claim but earlier he was supporting the idea. He's lying, and I would have put my vote on him but since pooky is at E-2 I wanted to avoid a quickhammer.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:28 am

Post by dsjstr »

I said you are the team unless one of the PR's lied... think about my poe SS, Dats, Raven.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:30 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3186, dsjstr wrote:I said you are the team unless one of the PR's lied... think about my poe SS, Dats, Raven.
But pooky is clearly lying so clearly I am wrong
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by dsjstr »

TOWN
Skitter
tw
ss/koba

NULL
Dats
Raven

MAFIA
Pooky
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:15 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3208, Datisi wrote:i highly doubt dsjstr genuinely thinks i'm a viable partner for pooky here.
So your saying I think it's raven/pooky?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:24 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3248, skitter30 wrote:I kinda want to vote dsjstr now
I need to Think about all of this
I'm not sure where i'm landing on pooky and need to do some iso-rereading
Honestly better to do it now than in ELO
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I know that TW didn't protect the person that people thought was an obvious NK and that pooky lied about their role but I still think Raven/Dats are possible as a team, it makes sense to me.

VOTE: Datisi
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by dsjstr »

It almost felt like Dats/Bugs were playing as masons but there are no masons...
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3278, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Datisi

Have you ever been super confident that a player is scum and you super hard push for their exec but they turn out to be town? Would like a game link to read what that looks like from Town-Datisi thanks
I can tell you for a fact that in the second game of hectic's ultimate conspiracy he knew that me/clidd were the team. That game started at 158 of the thread.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Not sure how to get the link since it is locked :/
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by dsjstr »

dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by dsjstr »

ooo actually there is a neighborhood as well

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82420
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:01 am

Post by dsjstr »

Datisi town reads bugs because he didn't get a "feeling" that he was mafia. Their movement leads me to believe that they have been communicating because they have been targeting the same people and which seems coordinated. Do 2 goons still make

sense with a bomb? I was kind of confused how open you were about saying that there are 2 goons. There is nothing that says what the roles of the mafia are but no one said anything so I thought that is how setups are.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:22 am

Post by dsjstr »

Raven just hasn't voted but it seems like you both want me/pooky so I wouldn't say that you two have not continued. In fact it was Raven who said that I didn't see you two as masons. I'll have to check your timing when you mentioned that 2 goons makes sense but I think you might have said that just so FoS would be put on a PR.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:01 am

Post by dsjstr »

If I'm wrong then I'd like to be the hammer today.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:03 am

Post by dsjstr »

Can I ask why you don't want pooky hammered today?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:24 am

Post by dsjstr »

Because I don't know any more, I don't have knowledge on setups other than newbie. But I think I called you two out early in the day so obviously you would play like you have not been communicating it would be silly if you made it obvious.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:41 am

Post by dsjstr »

I do which is why I would want to be the hammer... if pooky is actually bomb then I don't want to be in that ELO because of how bad I had thrown.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by dsjstr »

I'd be the obvious elim option and town loses, if you think that there are only two PR's then why not vote for pooky? If we assume that there are 2 goons then I would say that having a third PR would not be likely... but how do we know there are 2 goons?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3330, skitter30 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
In post 3312, dsjstr wrote:I do which is why I would want to be the hammer... if pooky is actually bomb then I don't want to be in that ELO because of how bad I had thrown.
i don't follow
why wouldn't you be in lylo tom if you hammer?
I almost don't want to respond until you are out of V/LA and able to play
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Do you have any idea who you would visit tonight?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Honestly visit me, the only way that you can be confirmed is if someone else learns that you are actually a neighbor.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Only way for you to not be 100% confirmed is if you go for the person that gets killed.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3341, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3330, skitter30 wrote:why wouldn't you be in lylo tom if you hammer?
ok since wev'e established i'm no longer vla can you answer this pls?
The v/la wasn't the problem
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3345, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3343, dsjstr wrote:The v/la wasn't the problem
then i don't understand what you're trying to say and can you just answer the question plz?
I believe you are asleep now so you can see what I saw tomorrow morning, I have no idea what you were trying to say.

If I was right about the 3 PR's then you can see how clearly fmpov it is raven/dats, I don't see how
koba
could have been scum.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:26 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3397, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3305, dsjstr wrote:If I'm wrong then I'd like to be the hammer today.
can you explain why you want to be hammer today?
I have many many many town games where I am the elim in ELO, I'd like to avoid that.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I can tell you for a fact that anytime I have interacted with people like Raven when I am town they turn out to be town. That is my strongest read, unfortunately I became irrational when thinking that I was going to end up ruining the game for town.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by dsjstr »

They were making assumptions based on what I was saying and then continuing the narrative that I had to be scum because as they continued to question me it continued to make less sense. They seem more confused rather than just hard pushing me relentlessly, I have yet to see someone interact with me in this way and they were mafia faking it.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3536, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3412, dsjstr wrote:
In post 3397, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3305, dsjstr wrote:If I'm wrong then I'd like to be the hammer today.
can you explain why you want to be hammer today?
I have many many many town games where I am the elim in ELO, I'd like to avoid that.
I spent some time pulling dsj's games on this site and here's his game history until December 2019 - I excluded Partition and Grand Conspiracy due to the strange voting rules in those games:

Game Link Role Result
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=83776 Townie Replaced D1
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=83080 Scum Replaced D1
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83071 Scum Replaced D1
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=83581 Scum Lynched D3
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83530 Townie Lynched D2
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=83286 Scum Won in Endgame
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82166 Townie Killed N1
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=82022 Townie Lynched in LYLO
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82005 Townie Replaced D1
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=82026 Townie Lynched in LYLO
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81962 Scum Hammers himself D2
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81816 Townie Replaced D2
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81730 Town Tracker NK'd N2

So there are two games where he does lose as townie in LYLO. I'll do some more analysis based on post count in each game. A lot of his games are newbie games where he posts very little. I did a brief skim of the games where he is scum and nothing caught my eye yet but I'll re-read again.
If anything I think this is more important for me to see this
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by dsjstr »

He actually played a queens opening, wanted to go easy.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:54 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3585, Raven Branwen wrote: Oh sorry then, I misunderstood. Well Skitter is mech locktown and Dats is damned close to that, so I don’t understand why dsjstr is still voting him when he cleared me but I’ll have to wait for him to answer that.
Well pooky seems to be my only option to not get killed, but I'm not really sure why me seeing you as town would make me also see Dats as town.
VOTE: Pooky
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

Post by dsjstr »

Pooky if you are also town the getting yourself kill is really also not in the towns best interest.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3701 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:26 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 3695, skitter30 wrote:I dont get why that post was so bad that you changed your read

Dsjstr any last words?

Pooky is probably my dying scumread
The stuff about raven were my final words
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Last edited by Micc on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blanked dead player post
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4434 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Last edited by Micc on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: blanked dead player post