Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

sup bitches

congrats shelly you’re the lucky winner
VOTE: shelly
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

agreed
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

l-1 lets have some fun
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

why are you thinking so much we're on post 39 of a newbie game and there's been like four people who've posted anything
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:30 am

Post by EchoVision »

oh sorry i forgot VOTE: shelly
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 52, Noraa wrote:It's not necessarily contradictory because it could absolutely be that the two mafia voted for each other or made it seem like they disliked each other just to prove that they aren't related. And shelly the fact that u r replying to every single person's post and brushing away the fact that they are voting u by "friending" them and saying they seem townie is hella sus if u ask me. As for why ur posts were provocative, im starting to change my opinion and almost think ur trying to guilt trip them cuz they voted u and then u say eyyy u give off pure townie energy or something like that which if I was them, I would feel bad voting u soooo yeah.
noobtown 98.481%
do you have any experience on any other sites/a different account? or are you new to the game in general

btw i'm not being toxic calling you a noob, there's just certain play styles that are prevalent in newer players and that's what a fair bit of your posts are striking me as

man i love to shitpost
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

wtf
VOTE: sirius
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
to go through, we've all been there.
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

i'm usually wrong anyways so fuck me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:49 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 63, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 62, shellyc wrote:
In post 59, shellyc wrote:What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
In this post I outlined the possibility of sirius warlocking me. I asked them for the reasoning for their TR on me (as they said "dont lynch them yet.")

You have made a mistake, sir.
lol no
i scumread you
we just still had a few days and i thought that we could observer for a longer period of time before voting

*declare intent to hammer*
are we just not gonna talk about sirius saying "i don't want you to get lynched yet we still have a little bit of time but hey here's intent to hammer"

that's what my "wtf" followed by a vote was at. i don't get how you're gonna declare intent to hammer on someone that's not at l-1 7 days before day ONE is over

also did you just not read and see that every post i made until post 69 had a vote for shelly in it why did you think i actually put her at l-1
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 86, Sceptorus wrote: so basically, my thoughts can be summarised by looking at echovision posts
i don't like this

stop copying me damnit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
interesting considering i didn’t tell them who to vote for or say anything about their reads or plays in this game, maybe i’m just somebody who joined the site about 4 years ago and am doing my job as an experienced player in the newbie queue and helping out newer players but think what you wish my guy
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
has

Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
In post 123, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 69, EchoVision wrote:wtf
scum radar:
squeak
squeak
wtf do you mean squeak squeak i’m not a rubber ducky
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 110, shellyc wrote:#63 SR without vote is scummy. they just didn't want to hammer me I got to E-1 right?
you didn’t get to l-1 which is why the intent to hammer was dumb and scummy which is what i said before but everyone chose to ignore it until the new guy said it louder
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

i'm not gonna lie i'm not a fan of mary poppins i kinda hate it to be brutally honest
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:34 am

Post by EchoVision »

stop leaning town on me fuck you guys don't read me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 164, Noraa wrote:
In post 163, shellyc wrote:
In post 161, Noraa wrote:Ig that's just posting style then
What does this refer to?
In post 163, shellyc wrote:
In post 161, Noraa wrote:Ig that's just posting style then
What does this refer to?
chains of posts. I haven't seen any so far besides 72offsuit's so I thought they were sus but it seems it's just posting style
i do it when catching up too, it's just easier for me to get my thoughts right off as i read something

just like this
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:26 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 193, shellyc wrote:I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

#26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive.
#27 wagons me and takes me to L-2 which I regard as a scumtell. Scum would push me to a mislim.
#60 sets me up as lynchbait
I used the words "Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong." Because I know I am town, and you push me, you must be incorrect.
#73 randomly says that's a bad reaction which doesn't make sense.
#74 I say you are incorrect but I didn't regard you as scum yet. I respect all efforts to push an elim.
#129 pure personality. time to use informal language so you TR me. Doesn't make sense at all.
#157 I refuted this earlier

So basically all your posts are tunneling me with flawed logic - which corresponds to your claim that scum tunneling is an easy win.

VOTE: 72offsuit DIE MAFIA SCUM!
yeah i don't like this...
nothing here is really a scum tell, just posts that you don't seem to like.

you're treating it like you're the king of the world and everything that goes against you is wrong which is not true
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 194, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Subject to change, but for now:
slight town lean: froster (effort to scumhunt), echo (effort to scumhunt)
null: shelly, noraa, 720
sligh scum lean: sirius (for reasons stated earlier), scepterous (has made 1 post that basically said "I agree with everyone so far"), niaking (active lurking)

I understand frosters FoS on 720 but they could just been wanting to pressure shelly and not, ya know, hammer them. But hasn't been really pro town yet. Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
@Echo - what are your thoughts on this reads list?
idk who froster is tbh i haven't noticed anyone named froster so they haven't made any impact to me
i don't like how people seem to town read me so much i haven't done anything other than shit post

i wouldn't call shelly null for me, more in the middle. i def have a read, i'm just not sure what it is
same goes for noraa, both of them kinda jump back and forth over the lines
72 is fine he hasn't given me reason to look into him so i haven't

sirius hasn't been here which gives me even more reason to believe he's scum
sceptorus haven't seen
niaking haven't seen

not a fan of plusjoyed so i'm taking these reads with a grain of salt
if plus flipped red i'd say it's in {sirius, niaking, froster, sceptorus} off this list

i don't like plus
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 199, Sirius9121 wrote: I have copyright on ‘DIE MAFIA SCUM’ on Newbie 2022.
that's been around a lot longer than newbie 2022 smh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:45 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 200, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 140, PlusJOYED wrote:UNVOTE: echo
I'd like to put more pressure on sirius to see what they do
Well, well, well
VOTE: plusjoy
For having inappropriate means to pressure me.
why do you do the things that you do
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:47 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 201, shellyc wrote:
In post 197, 72offsuit wrote:How does! ScumMe saying "im going to give low effort" further !scumMe's Agenda. Honestly think it through for 2 seconds.
How does town!72offsuit further the town agenda by not putting effort though?
you don't have to put effort forth for town to win
there's like 7 of us
us low effort folk like to wait till everyone else is dead then we fuck shit up
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:49 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 202, shellyc wrote: IMO echo's post is town pressuring because of their single-minded desire to get rid of me. Scum doing that would just get called out. I have no idea why scum would keep voting for a person.
in case the wagon takes off you can be like "yeah i told you idiots i've been on this wagon thanks for listening to me now"
if you hop off then back on then you look scummy

why wouldn't scum want a quick easy d1 kill with little information from anyone
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 208, PlusJOYED wrote:adding 720 to my scum lean pile, making them the 4th person there :/
you're like trying to copy people's reads and it reads like you're trying to get people to be your friends and i don't like it

VOTE: plusjoyed
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 214, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 211, EchoVision wrote:
In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
1. i'm already voting sirius and i think i have one more person voting with me, so i don't like that you asked this... why do you need someone with you?

2. why would you tell them you're unvoting at l-1 do you know how much pressure that takes off a wagon

3. the only person that
should
hammer without intent is scum, and even then it's risky for the scum
but if you think those slots are scum why would scum hammer
I'm trying to obvtown this game. And unvoting at E-1 will only happen if they don't act scummy.
"i'm trying to obvtown" why would you try to obvtown? if you're town you have nothing to prove, don't worry about what people think about you just do your thing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 217, shellyc wrote:
In post 210, EchoVision wrote:stop leaning town on me fuck you guys don't read me
This is a very townie post. IMO scum wouldn't react like that when TR
no stop shut up that post was so scummy what do you mean
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 240, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 233, shellyc wrote:
In post 225, PlusJOYED wrote:I think most of us agree that 720's accusation logic doesn't make much sense, but the question now is that if it was just made up stuff to push a scum!720 narrative of me and shellyc being the scumteam, and wanting to wagon us, or was it genuinely a newbie town!720 thought process?
You're sheeping me again. The earlier posts I made were completely focused on calling out 72offsuit for poor logic, and now you sheep me that their logic doesn't make sense...

72offsuit is an SE if I recall correctly
"most of us" includes you, froster, and noraa. I think I've been mostly independent. And "again"? what was the first one?

Are you that worried about being sheeped when I consider you a rather agreeable player yourself?

But I digress. I want to start putting pressure on one of the 4 players I SR, and if we all have our fingers pointed in random directions it's fruitless.
you have not been mostly independent wtf you've basically copy+pasted 60% of what shelly said and talked about it like nobody has ever said it before
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 241, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 238, EchoVision wrote:
In post 192, shellyc wrote:72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here
86% sure this is town v town

i don't think you're lynchbait, i see why there's sus on you but idk gut's not sayin you're scum but idk maybe it'll get worse
What makes you think 720 is town? I SR them currently for reasons I posted earlier

shellyc strikes me as more townie from gut feeling lately but idk. Maybe it's because of the low scum bar set by the others lol
what makes you think 72 is
not
town... i haven't scum read anything he's done so i haven't paid attention to him
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 249, Noraa wrote:Idk but I think rn there's so many people being sus of so many other people that its legit just the town tearing itself up
welcome to mafia
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 253, Noraa wrote:
In post 250, EchoVision wrote:
In post 202, shellyc wrote: IMO echo's post is town pressuring because of their single-minded desire to get rid of me. Scum doing that would just get called out. I have no idea why scum would keep voting for a person.
in case the wagon takes off you can be like "yeah i told you idiots i've been on this wagon thanks for listening to me now"
if you hop off then back on then you look scummy

why wouldn't scum want a quick easy d1 kill with little information from anyone
But wouldn't they get eliminated right after since the town would immediately know they are scum?
exactly... if you're on a wagon before it gets traction (like i was with shelly) then you're not just sheeping for a kill/wagon, you scum read (or at least appear like that) the slot so you pushed for a kill
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 254, PlusJOYED wrote:so far ...

decent town lean: echo (pretty consistent townie)

slight town lean: froster (looks like trying to solve), noraa (a lil sheepy, but my gut says newbie town), shellyc (seem REALLY self aware which is kind of scummy but I think they are trying to solve and a bit of gut feeling too)

slight scum lean: sirius (could be either, but why are they acting like a jester? It only really benefits mafia, so I see them as mafia), sceptorus (inactive and agreeability), niaking (heavy lurking)

decent scum lean: 720 (their logic doesn't make sense and their solutions seem super rigid/fixed, and while I could possibly see that out of a newbie townie, they are an SE slot where bad town play befits mafia)

with that said

UNVOTE: sirius
VOTE: 720
:thumbs_down:
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 257, Noraa wrote:Echo why do you want people to think ur scum? That seems like a townie thing to do but then at the same time a scum might do that to make themselves seem like a townie. Idk have mixed feelings now.
because i haven't done anything to appear as townie so why should people town read me...

imo i've done some on the fence stuff, no reason for people to not look into my slot more
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

i think the only reason plus townreads froster so highly is because froster's been on 72 for a while... there hasn't been much content from froster but this is the second time you've tagged him as "trying to solve"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 267, PlusJOYED wrote:@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
he's actually at L-1 because of you and you didn't say anything about it when you put him at L-1
you totally knew what you did though
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 267, PlusJOYED wrote:@72o you are at E-2, do you have anything to say?
100% just trying to play dumb about putting someone-- let alone someone who's actually doing stuff-- at L-1 because 72 has sus on him
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 am

Post by EchoVision »

and if everyone universally town reads me that means i'm dead tonight and i wanna play damnit i waited in queue for a week :(
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 275, Noraa wrote:
In post 272, EchoVision wrote:and if everyone universally town reads me that means i'm dead tonight and i wanna play damnit i waited in queue for a week :(

I don't understand how this logic works...
if i'm universally town read, that means i'm not gonna get lynched
if i'm not gonna get lynched but i
am
actually town, if i scum hunt and do something good then scum is gonna get rid of me
there's no chance i get mislynched if that many of you idiot heads town read me, so scums gonna take it into their own hands and fuck my shit up while i sleep
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 277, Noraa wrote:Wait if 72 is at E-1 does that mean the whole intent to hammer thing comes in?
yes, it's "common courtesy" to announce when you have intent to hammer someone. usually upon intent, the person who's about to get their shit rocked will claim or say some "last words" before they die and their flip comes in
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 309, shellyc wrote:
In post 303, PlusJOYED wrote:Regardless of either shelly gaslighting me or me being freaking crazy apparently, I'm a lil disappointed that froster backed off. 72o looked pretty scummy to me for reasons stated, so I wanted to put pressure on them to see their reaction. I'm not looking to quickhammer anyone here yet, as I stated from the begining. I just want to hunt scum and I feel like I'm being misconstrued here.

My prior readlist still stands.
This is more town but I still stand by my statement that plusjoy is sheeping
it's not more town it's more "i fucked up but i didn't realize it till that sexy hunk of man named echovision pointed it out damn fuck gotta cover my ass"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 342, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 337, shellyc wrote:Posting is good but that's an easy thing for scum to do to seem townie. I'm still having paranoia about PlusJoy and Noraa
Disagree. If they are scum lurking, they are probably newbies who have no idea of what to say and are afraid of being SR. If they start panicking that will reinforce this idea. So it's good to SR them right now so we can get info out of them no matter what their alignment is.

I'd imagine an apathetic townie doubling down on the lurk or put some effort into looking town.
i disagree

for newbie games, playing scum is fun and that's what you
want to do
. you get excited and all you think about is the game, so you come on and check constantly and play and have fun

i feel like it's semi-rare to see noob scum lurking, let alone 2
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 345, Noraa wrote:wait so lemme get this right day 1 there mostly likely wi be two dead in one day if both kills happen? If so nuuuu;( not cool not cool
yeah that's how this game goes

honestly i think 33% is a little generous for killing scum on the first day but i could be completely wrong, I haven't looked into stats in this game ever

chances are d1 it's a town mislynch, then maf gets a free NK, then you use that info (who pushed the wagon, who had evidence, who was sheeping, potential bus, etc., who the NK had sus on, who the NK didn't have sus on, etc.)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

alright well look i can't just type 349 up then
not
steal page top...

also since i have page top i can publicly say nika stop playing the game like an ass and do something please. you signed up and committed to this, don't ruin it for everybody else. if you've got stuff going on, that's a different thing but v/la's and stuff exist for a reason. if you're just not feelin the game or don't want to contribute, there are other things that you can do than not post, not read, and when you do post, just post non-content fillers so that you don't get replaced out.

p-edit fuck you guys you took my page top assholes
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 351, PlusJOYED wrote: I dislike this logic even though it is probably correct since it makes me look scummy and that interferes with my LAMIST
don't you worry sugar tits there's more in the way of your lamist than that :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 356, Noraa wrote:Lol everytime Echo comes in everything's so damn funny. frfr we needa make him look scum that way we can keep him in the game for longer.
yeah i'm garb at mafia as a whole but i'm fun
unless i'm tunneling you bc i get pissy and moody but nobody's really pissing me off this game so that's good

i'm just here to kick some mafia and chew some ass and we're all out of bubble gum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am

Post by EchoVision »

Frogster that was undoubtedly a super helpful post, but personally I'd be careful saying "Deflecting and tunneling are each different concepts... also legitimate scum tells" because it's just as easy to do it as town,
especially
town that's newer to the game.

I'm a stubborn cunt so I tunnel people like crazy and I bite myself in the ass for it at the end of a game... I've been trying to get better with it slowly but it's still tough to get out of the habit, as trusting your gut becomes something incredibly beneficial the more you play. I haven't read the page, but if you want a TL;DR on tunneling, it's being so focused on one person that you don't really pay attention to anything around you and your only focus is getting that person's shit rocked. It's tunnel vision, hence the name.

I'd say deflection is just as often a scum tell in the newbie queue as it is a noob town tell. As you play with more experienced players, you realize that you don't have to prove anything about yourself, and other peoples opinions don't really matter unless you're scum or you're about to get your shit rocked and thrown into a rope. Deflection is just like it sounds; you're boutta get your shit rocked so you go "yo no way fuck this guy rock his shit instead" and you deflect your sus onto him/her/them so you stay alive.

I do agree with a lot of what you said, however I feel like it changes the more you play. In a newbie queue, there are some things that are slightly different and not quite developed yet for some players and I don't want them to think that everything's so black and white in mafia so I'll just leave them with this,
there are exceptions to every rule/theory/idea

i'd hope newer players know that but it can't hurt to say it louder for the people in the back
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:27 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 373, Noraa wrote:Bro school already has my brain fried these articles are not helping lol. It's confusing imo but I think im getting the gist of it. So basically its the opposite of what I said before. Nikahang isn't sus but sceptorus is for making an excuse as to why he hasn't been posting. Ig sure but like that excuse is pretty real and valid imo.
if you want me to try and sum stuff up from an article let me know, i'm about to take a phone call then i'll be right back on. i don't have class until 4:20 (ayooo) so i'll be on and off till then and will try to help out as soon as I can
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 393, PlusJOYED wrote: I Still think 72o is scummy.
do you think he’s SCUM or scumMY
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 411, Noraa wrote:
In post 347, EchoVision wrote:
In post 303, PlusJOYED wrote:Regardless of either shelly gaslighting me or me being freaking crazy apparently, I'm a lil disappointed that froster backed off. 72o looked pretty scummy to me for reasons stated, so I wanted to put pressure on them to see their reaction. I'm not looking to quickhammer anyone here yet, as I stated from the begining. I just want to hunt scum and I feel like I'm being misconstrued here.

it's not more town it's more "i fucked up but i didn't realize it till that sexy hunk of man named echovision pointed it out damn fuck gotta cover my ass"

AHAHA I just skimmed thru the last few pages after a quick brain cool down and lol sExY hUnK oF mAn. The whole shelly, plus, and 72 thing i'm not too sure how to feel. echo can I get an opinion on this? I feel like out of the 3, there's definitely one mafia but that's just my gut telling me the probability of that is pretty high and all three r sus but some more so is all. Like I think 72 is the most sus, shelly has basically gone around and said everyone's sus at this point. Plus I feel like I townread but its possible he's mafia.
plus is scum, 72 is town, shelly is just a fever dream

i’ve pointed out a few issues w plus, like putting 72 at L-1 then acting like nothing happened
he’s still kinda tunneling 72 but isn’t voting him bc i called him out when he was
his push was “yeah it’s kinda scummy let’s pressure it” iirc and now he’s not pressuring it smh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 411, Noraa wrote:
In post 347, EchoVision wrote:

AHAHA I just skimmed thru the last few pages after a quick brain cool down and lol sExY hUnK oF mAn. The whole shelly, plus, and 72 thing i'm not too sure how to feel. echo can I get an opinion on this? I feel like out of the 3, there's definitely one mafia but that's just my gut telling me the probability of that is pretty high and all three r sus but some more so is all. Like I think 72 is the most sus, shelly has basically gone around and said everyone's sus at this point. Plus I feel like I townread but its possible he's mafia.
In post 415, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm tempted to put shelly at E-1 to make more conversation and pressure, but I think I'll probably die if I do so
of course you are, why wouldn’t you be “tempted”

that’s exactly how LAMIST players play smh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by EchoVision »

hi thanks for page top ryan i appreciate you posting a few times so i can get it

i’m ryan if you didn’t know

love, ryan
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by EchoVision »

you right never mind you’re still voting 72 that’s my bad

i remembered two unvotes on 72, frogster and one other; i thought it was you but i was wrong it was shelly

that’s my b sorry boo bear

i didn’t say i
tunneling, i said you have to be careful calling tunneling a lock scum tell in the newbie queue
i still think it’s sus, especially in the situation i said but the situation i said was wrong so that’s my bad
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:gonna take a break and try to calm down.

It feels like I'm the only one trying to push the game forward and shelly is just copying what I say and projecting it onto me and the town is buying it. You weren't the first person to vote me, don't lie to me. It's getting to a point where I don't think I can work together with a town!shelly to solve anymore. I'm starting to think they are so worried about getting elimed they want to copy what echo and others have said and shift towards me to survive.
i respect that you wanted to take a break and calm down, but I don't see why it was necessary... town!plus should just be like "yeah fuck you i'll be fine i won't die if i do that's their loss damn what a shame"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:26 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 451, PlusJOYED wrote:That wall is largely just my playstyle here. You're doing exactly the same thing you did in hedgehogs: you notice another player going against me (in this case echo and sirius) and saw that I looked scummy enough so you made a fake case of me being scummy so you get the elim.
i.hate.meta.

i'm not just calling you out for this, there's been a ton of people doing it in this game. this is just the one that I noticed when i was ready to say something

i hate meta dives
i hate meta dives
i hate meta dives
don't scum read someone because of their meta
i hate meta dives
i hate meta dives
i hate meta dives
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

UNVOTE:
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

we have two days left, I'm comfortable voting within: {shelly, plus, sirius, sceptorus, nika} in no particular order.

idk if plus can ever be town in my eyes at this point
shelly was fine but idk wasn't a fan of the push on plus it seemed rather aggressive as opposed to effective i guess?
sirius sceptorus and nika are all inactive to the point that they're hurting town...
i can't suggest that they replace out but i'ma say i wouldn't hate it if there were three different players in the game
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

thank fuck
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

ight so ima respectfully ask that nobody acts on this because
im putting plusjoyed at L-1, please wait until the second person also replaces in to get an idea of that slot before we lynch this slot, as well as DECLARING INTENT PRIOR TO HAMMERING

VOTE: plusjoyed

i don’t like the whole “i always get killed i’m never scum” vibe... pity has no place in mafia and the only thing it does is make me think you’re scum

your job as town isn’t to stay alive, it’s to help
the town
stay alive
don’t worry about yourself staying alive so much and it won’t come off as scummy
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by EchoVision »

oh also if mundivore “accidentally” kills plusjoyed in their catch up that’s a great starting spot tomorrow so i’m kind of okay with any outcome here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 538, shellyc wrote:PlusJoy please claim because you're at E-1

the survivalistic mindset is so scummy upon rereading, our wincon is to kick all the scum NOT stay alive
why the fuck would you do that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 539, PlusJOYED wrote:Fuck.
I am the town friendly neighbor.
:(
why the fuck would YOU do that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:49 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 547, shellyc wrote:Guys plusjoy outed scum here

I’m the doctor and doctor is impossible to be paired with a TFN

Hammer this right now
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD
WHAT
WHY
WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT
IT'S DAY 1
WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM SUCH AN IMPORTANT PR
WHY THE FUCK
WHAT
WHY
WHAT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 546, Noraa wrote: I don't agree. Noobs have no fucking idea what they are doing.
fucking preach jesus monkeys
that was one of the worst interactions i've ever seen
why
just why
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 549, shellyc wrote:
In post 539, PlusJOYED wrote:Fuck.
I am the town friendly neighbor.
:(
dude next game don't claim TFN as scum

I'm YOUR TOWN DOCTOR EVERYONE
no this isn't on him, this is on you
why would you request a claim from someone that you can't hammer
why would you request a claim from someone that I TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO HAMMER
why would you request a claim from someone when there's TWO SLOTS BEING REPLACED
WHY

on top of that;
why would you counterclaim as such an important PR on DAY 1 when there's so many things that tell you not to
i just don't understand

why wouldn't you just wait for n1 and when nobody says "i received a PM saying that he was town" then we rock that shit
why would you claim doc
even if it's false
why

UNVOTE:
i fully intend to vote for shelly after this shit show went down
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 553, shellyc wrote:Thank you PlusJoy for outing yourself. I'm doctor.

1. you never crumbed your role
2. you claimed at the worst time
3. doctor is impossible to be with TFN
you've said this every message in the past 10 messaages
1. who crumbs their role, especially in a newbie game
the only time i've ever crumbed was when i was scum trying to set up and be like "oh yeah i crumbed it earlier bro it's gotta be my role"

2. YOU TOLD HIM TO CLAIM WHY WOULDN'T HE HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS LIFE AFTER I TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR A WHILE

3. we understand that you've said it four times
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:04 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 558, PlusJOYED wrote:doctor is impossible with TFN, but town make sure you hang shelly tomorrow if you decide to elim me today and I flip TFN
i'm really curious as to why this interaction happened from either side
plus didn't have to claim, it was somebody with no power against him that requested it after i specifically said to leave plus the fuck alone for now
shelly didn't have to counterclaim, it would've been so easy to say "oh yeah okay if nobody gets a pm tonight then we lynch that bitch weed tomorrow and we hunt for his buddy right now let's go town woo go team"

in what situation here does mafia win?
regardless of the outcome, day 3 there will be one mafia left, and a PR dead
if it's a friendly neighbor oh well
if it's a doctor well that fuckin sucks especially as the day continues

yall are giving me chest pains

pedit: crumbing is https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Breadcrumb
you like give little hints as to what your role is so you have it to fall back on later
it's fucking stupid and nobody does it unless they're scum and even then eh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 560, shellyc wrote:I know there is a Cop or Tracker in the game. They'll prove me right.
NO THEY SHOULD FUCKING NOT WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR A THIRD FUCKING PR CLAIM ON DAY ONE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU STOP TYPING
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 560, shellyc wrote:I know there is a Cop or Tracker in the game. They'll prove me right.
if this is town this is one of the worst posts i've ever read
if this is scum this is one of the worst posts i've ever read
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 564, Noraa wrote:
Thats true if u have a partner ig they can technically prove ur real but what if shelly is town claiming a pr bc she wants to eliminate plus who she is certain is scum? if that's a really stupid suggestion, just pretend I didn't say it. Or what if plus is town claiming a pr to not get eliminated? Huh maybe both are town? idk I want to say both are town but it does seem like that's prolly not the case :cry: :cry:
noooOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GIVE ME A STROKE

NOBODY ELSE CLAIM
I DIDN'T THINK I NEEDED TO SAY IT THAT LOUD

there's no way they claimed these pr's if they're vt
if they did they're throwing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 568, shellyc wrote:Who's your partner?

PlusJoy pocketed Noraa so they seem fairly town and PlusJoy would have insanely bussed 72offsuit if they were scum. Sirius also probs town for getting called out by plusjoy early on

I'm banking on Sceptorus or Frogster
"who's your partner" are you fucking kidding mee
jesus i hate my life
i'm gonna go shower i'm malding rn

since apparently it needs to be said loudly for everyone to hear

NOBODY CLAIM ANY ROLES
NOBODY HAMMER
IF YOU HAVE AN INSTINCT TO DO SOMETHING JUST DON'T DO IT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 665, Noraa wrote: Dang echo is really pissed. Dude u missed the party. If u were on like an hour ago or something u could've told everyone to stfu
my join date was in 2016, i've played a fair bit of mafia
this is the dumbest interaction i've ever seen
i'm literally balding bc of it and i'm only 18
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

also i would've been on earlier but last night was a good night if you know what i'm saying so i slept in today lmao
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:45 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 562, shellyc wrote:PlusJoy consistently calls 72offsuit scum instead of targeting me after I made my case. Clear scum mindset because you know I am town
what does this even mean
you counterclaimed him as a role that doesn't fit in the grid if he's a friendly neighbor

why wouldn't he target you
this isn't omgus
this is "the role you claimed doesn't fit here, so you're lying"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:47 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 573, PlusJOYED wrote:I ain't self hammering as town.
In post 570, shellyc wrote:All I know is you'll flip red. Listen as scum here you should probably start thinking about self hammering.
you guys need to stop talking
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 592, PlusJOYED wrote:Yeah I'd like the tracker/jailkeeper to claim now so we know who is scum
shut the fuck up no shut up no stop no stop
no
shut up
stop
nno
no
nno
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 644, Noraa wrote:*patiently waits for echo's opinion*
dude its gonna be a huge ass paragraph isn't it?
fuck no i don't do paragraphs i respond to one post at a time in quote form bc i'm an asshole
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 670, Noraa wrote:
In post 666, EchoVision wrote:
In post 568, shellyc wrote:Who's your partner?

PlusJoy pocketed Noraa so they seem fairly town and PlusJoy would have insanely bussed 72offsuit if they were scum. Sirius also probs town for getting called out by plusjoy early on

I'm banking on Sceptorus or Frogster
"who's your partner" are you fucking kidding mee
jesus i hate my life
i'm gonna go shower i'm malding rn

since apparently it needs to be said loudly for everyone to hear

NOBODY CLAIM ANY ROLES
NOBODY HAMMER
IF YOU HAVE AN INSTINCT TO DO SOMETHING JUST DON'T DO IT
I feel like when I'm an SE I'll be the kind Echo is. In other words: get pissed when noobs r being stupid and get pissed when noobs r trying to be smart.
Ok i think from what I've seen so far, you think shelly is scum and plus is town...?
no, i don't know what to think

i've been coming up w stuff against plus about the whole game
my votes been on plus for a good bit too

but shelly doesn't strike me as town here

but plus doesn't strike me as town the rest of the game
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

update: i don't like mundivore as town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:33 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 754, Redados wrote:VOTE: PLUSJOY
you assholes
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

so...
shelly
frogster
sirius
redados

who am i missing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

it's still day you fucks
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

now the thing is...

did plus know that?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

i’m actually fine with not killing either of shelly or plus today

plus can prove himself to someone else MAYBE
if he doesn’t then we kill him
if he does we kill shelly

but idk how we’re gonna pick someone and keep them alive
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:36 am

Post by EchoVision »

noraa stop being naïve, they’re not both town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

if we do lynch outside of the counter claims it’s gonna have to be fast, should prob start discussion about it now

i don’t like nikahangs slot as town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 883, Frogsterking wrote:Echo what was it you didn't like about the Nikahang replacement?
idk it's just a vibe i get
and the fact it was nikahang before makes me not like it even more but idk
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 884, Mundivore wrote: I don't care if we eliminate shelly or if we eliminate Plus, but one of them has to go. It's a throw of tremendous proportions if we don't take our guaranteed one-for-one and go on. Town can only afford two missed eliminations. Are we really going to go for a
complete guess
Day 1 instead of the 50/50?

So obv. shelly + Plus are one town, one scum. Of the remaining:

I don't like Redados b/c I feel like he's trying to pocket me and b/c he gave no warning for the 'hammer' (fake hammer b/c everyone miscounted b/c of Echo's unvote)

I don't like Noraa b/c every time she posts it confuses me... very weird play, especially on insistence that shelly and plus might be two town.

I don't like Sirius b/c it seems like his primary goal is just to see people elimmed. Only shows up to defend case against person on chopping block and vote for new person.

I don't like Echo b/c he's rude af. Dude chill out. Nothing really AI about being rude but I don't like the way he plays. Raising people's hackles doesn't help you find scum, if anything it muddies the waters. I also don't like that he's open to a kill outside of the two entangled players. I'd rather kill shelly than not kill plus or shelly.
yeah i get it we have a guaranteed 1for1 but if we can prove that 1 is town and 1 is scum without a flip, then we won't mislynch one of them
sure we might mislynch someone else, and that's the issue

i don't know if you mean you don't like the slot or you think the slots scum, so i'm gonna go off of the latter

noraa: i don't see how confusing posting is AI, especially when it's coming from someone who has repeated she's a newbie multiple times
it's the newbie queue and she's trying to learn, hence her "confusing" playstyle
not sure how that's AI still

sirius: this is the one read I agree with, he might get better as time goes on and he can gamesolve more; some people just can't play d1 well but then they pop off on other days
i don't think we should hang this slot today, but it's def someone to keep our eyes on

echo: aren't you a little experienced in mafia to do an OMGUS in the newbie queue
sure i didn't vote you, but i said i didn't like your slot for town a few times and lo and behold here i am on your scum list now when just a few hours ago i was on your town list
not to mention your blurb on me basically reads "what he's done isn't alignment indicative, but i still think he's scum for that reason"

also i'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me how to play the game thanks
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 888, Noraa wrote:
In post 881, EchoVision wrote:if we do lynch outside of the counter claims it’s gonna have to be fast, should prob start discussion about it now

i don’t like nikahangs slot as town
lurker was replaced echo keep up with the times lol :lol:
yes i know it was but i didn't remember the guys name just his picture so i went with calling it nika's slot
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 890, Sirius9121 wrote:I like a Mundivore/Plusjoyed scum team.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 913, Noraa wrote:
In post 909, shellyc wrote:
In post 873, EchoVision wrote:noraa stop being naïve, they’re not both town
yeah wtf noraa WE'RE NOT BOTH TOWN
T^T I'm getting yelled at for trying to believe in my reads :cry:
at least for me, one of the things i learned quick is that my reads are very often wrong
which sucks but you gotta be able to be fluid in a game like this
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 920, Noraa wrote:I don't understand why your telling me this and its making me question your intentions a shit ton please stop. I literally asked Mundivore why they think ur attempting to pocket them and you come over here and tell me why. I'm having a terribly hard time trying to understand what in the world ur trying to do with this
what
noraa
redados gave you the reason why mundivore thought redados was pocketing him
what do you mean dog
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 930, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 925, shellyc wrote:
In post 916, PlusJOYED wrote:Like the 4th time I've said this, but it honestly makes no sense why shelly would counter claim here. Does she think she can get away it when I flip? It seems super cocky to think so.
thank you for TMI-ing

it makes 0 sense because I'm town here and claimed to get rid of you
Shelly it's starting to get on my nerves that you think it's ok to just throw this game away. Regardless of alignment, fake claiming here is just really dumb or cocky that you think you can live when I flip green.
this post makes me cringe
i don't like it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 965, Sirius9121 wrote:VOTE: Noraa

Heavily considering a Noraa/Shelly Scumteam.
interesting... so why vote noraa here instead of shelly?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1000, Mundivore wrote:Some thoughts:

Scum know what column of game we're in. Scum shouldn't want to fake-claim a role that they know is in the game because of exactly this situation: they get counter-claimed and then one for one'd. With that in mind, TFN with no townies dead at night is a very bad fakeclaim. Scum knows which which column we're in. If we're in Column A or Column C, then there's only a one-in-three chance that you can make that claim without someone being able to counterclaim you. In Column A, the Tracker and the Jailkeeper in A2 can both be in the same game as the TFN. The Jailkeeper and the VT in B2 can also both be in the same game as a TFN. Otherwise, the town has at least one PR that can counterclaim you. If you're in Column B, it's actually impossible to avoid a counterclaim—either there's a Doctor (who can't be in the same game as a TFN) or there's a TFN (who can counter).

As dumb as the TFN fakeclaim is, it still makes
no
sense in comparison to a Doctor fake'd counterclaim. The
best realistic case
is that you trade in some scum 1-for-1. This is just really weird no matter who's scum here. (Beyond that, when no people have died, C1 is the only world in which scum can get away with a Doctor fakeclaim without eventually getting 1-for-1'd.)

I'm still leaning on Plus being scum. If shelly is scum, she's literally gone and thrown the game for her scum-mate. Creating this 1-for-1-at-worst scenario is pro-town, and so I choose to believe that shelly being town is most likely. Beyond that, we can't forget that Plus was fishing for PRs when it looked pretty certain he was going down. Shelly did too for some reason?? I'm not sure how to feel about it, but she only did it once while Plus' efforts were sustained. And I'm kind of done joking around here, I'm going to drop my vote of Plus before I go to bed tonight, this mess is getting ridiculous.

VOTE: PlusJOYED

Sirius I can't read you properly at all. My clowndar is reading 100% on you, and that's most of what I've got. I'd say it's like you contribute your scumreads by dartboard, but it's worse—you take votes that seems almost universally attempts at starting bandwagons. Everyone votes shelly early? Vote shelly. People start switching to Plus and you switch to Plus. Now things are heating up between which one to kill, and you spontaneously switch to the member which is neither of them who is considered sus by the most people. I agree that Noraa is fishy as fuck, but your play is frustrating.

We've got a scum kill, if not today then tomorrow.
Bird in the hand.
Don't go running off into the bushes, people.
so you don't actually have reads on anything
you're just looking at everything statistically which i hate
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1010, shellyc wrote:VOTECOUNT PLEASE im puzzled now
people stop asking for vote counts the mod has a life outside of forum mafia
they'll get to it when they get to it smh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1017, Frogsterking wrote: The stats guy in me has to disagree with you shelly, you haven't proven anything, you've only provided evidence for your point of view.
i'm a math ed major
that being said,
fuck statistics
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1056, Noraa wrote:Echo's quote says pokeballs
yeah that's from a hydra i made YEARS ago with someone named MarioManiac4
we were ChikoritasInAction so yeah we liked pokemon and get it bc balls
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1109, shellyc wrote:echovision can I have your readslist at the moment?
nope
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1112, shellyc wrote:yay new title

1107 reading scum on mundivore for using stats is like SR-ing someone for playstyle reasons which doesnt make sense
i disagree but i see where you're coming from

he's not using information that someone said, he's using NAI posts from the mod to try and rule out possible scenarios then hopping on the least likely scenario instead of sorting slots

he's not really reading slots, just probability

i don't like IIoA as a term, idk why but i guess that would fall under iioa
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1117, Noraa wrote:
In post 1115, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1017, Frogsterking wrote: The stats guy in me has to disagree with you shelly, you haven't proven anything, you've only provided evidence for your point of view.
i'm a math ed major
that being said,
fuck statistics
LOL I'm taking ap stats next year ur scaring me
it's not a bad class
i just hate stats as a whole
it's just plug n chug into your calculator
i'm a calc guy through and through
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by EchoVision »

sirius are you still there
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

ah sorry never mind my b
unless you’re still still here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

morning who's here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

i want someone that’s not you three smh
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

red are u there still
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

shelly stop talking we get it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

fine i will
unofficial l-2
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

red if u want to switch to plus w me i trust u enough
we can end day right now
but i think i’m more comfortable here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

actually sirius i trust u enough too if u wanna go on plus i’ll go with u
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

11 and a quarter
you can come hang out on shelly w us too
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1240, Noraa wrote:
In post 1235, Sirius9121 wrote:btw

Echo, I do wanna go plus, but im not 100% sure...... yet.

Whats countdown until Elim?
ur just trying to pocket echo -_-
if anything i’m trying to pocket him what are you talking about brosephine
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:47 am

Post by EchoVision »

2nd scum is in {noraa, nika’s replacement}

shelly pedit means you edit the post you’re already making hence the word edit in there
you don’t make a new post to pedit that’s just a new post
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1248, Noraa wrote:
In post 1242, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1240, Noraa wrote:
In post 1235, Sirius9121 wrote:btw

Echo, I do wanna go plus, but im not 100% sure...... yet.

Whats countdown until Elim?
ur just trying to pocket echo -_-
if anything i’m trying to pocket him what are you talking about brosephine
Asking you to convince him and then he's gonna think ur ideas r great and continue to agree with you until you start sussing his scum partner
yeah that’s just not how that interaction went so i don’t think so
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1252, shellyc wrote:sirius might be plus partner

FoS-ing without a vote that's very sus to me

who is nika's replacement lol
might be but he’s not
i don’t remember his name but it’s not redados
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1255, shellyc wrote:im also slightly concerned with universal TR on echo

why is sirius not in your lynchpool?
why would i have town in my lynchpool
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1257, shellyc wrote:echo's insistence to TR sirius might be a pocket

I can actually see echo / plus here idk
yeah i'm pocketing sirius and redados rn
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1263, shellyc wrote:I will come in at like, 4 hours from the deadline

why do you think sirius is town
i don't think he's town i'm pretty positive he's town
if i wasn't why would i try and pocket a fire dog that's posted like 10 times total
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1265, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 1261, shellyc wrote:I'm heading to bed

To plusjoy: DIE MAFIA SCUM!

GOODNIGHT Y'ALL
I HAVE COPYRIGHTS ON 'DIE, MAFIA SCUM'!!!!!!!!!!
they don't give scum copyrights so obv this slot is town af
look at him he's got a copyright
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1268, Sirius9121 wrote:Image
Yes. 58 is close to 10.

imo, heading to sleep
bai
bro he's gonna convince me that i'm scum if he keeps this case up
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

nah but all jokes aside i really don't see sirius being scum in any scenario here

if their scum buddy's boutta get hanged then why would he still be joking around as much as he is i feel like he'd be freaking the fuck out
kinda like noraa is
but (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) noraa's also just kinda a vi so i have to take all of that with a grain of salt
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1277, Noraa wrote:
In post 1275, Redados wrote:
In post 1273, Noraa wrote:
In post 1272, Noraa wrote:I am a lil freaked out yes. I don't like that we must lim one. scum!plus seems more realistic but plus seems more town than shelly
and so I choose to believe in my brain rather than my gut. (brains saying vote plus) (guts saying vote shelly)
The thing is that neither of these is a bad decision. Either way, we're going to lim scum within the next two days, so it'll be okay! We'll make the best decision we have right now with the information we have and if we get it wrong today, we'll just get 'em tomorrow! :]
Now I'm low-key feeling bad sring u :shifty: :shifty: U get a free pass to the null category :lol:
stop this is the worst post you've made yet
never do that
ever
scum can help people just as much as townies
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

l-1
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:18 am

Post by EchoVision »

i mean
redados is town
but your reasoning was not good
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

frogster come join us
it's warm over on shelly
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1297, Frogsterking wrote:I take it you tr me then Echo? Like from your pov you're assuming I'm town and incorrectly voting on plus.
idrc if you're town or scum i would just rather see shelly dead than plus today
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:09 am

Post by EchoVision »

the threads open but NK hasn’t been posted or DM’d or anything yet am i allowed to post lmao
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by EchoVision »

BAH
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

fuck you guys for killing me smh