chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1000 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Pooky I didn't quote your reaction but know you made me smile. Thank you.
In post 949, a2rudeboy wrote:I'm just gonna sit here and wait for chkflip to catch up through 38pgs of nonsense
You're not waiting for shit, you're producing content. Let's go.
In post 996, Titus wrote:
In post 988, davesaz wrote:Oh hey Titus dropped a weak scumtell.
Oh rly?
VOTE: Titus
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1002 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

They've played more than once with me in the playerlist, why?
In post 951, Galron wrote:
In post 949, a2rudeboy wrote:I'm just gonna sit here and wait for chkflip to catch up through 38pgs of nonsense
I predict more than one person, including myself, will be called something along the lines of a stupid mothertrucker.
I'm not reading 40 pages but you're still a stupid motherfucker. = D!
In post 954, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Now I'm hungry for chicken.
I'm hungry to know why the fuck you feel so comfortable fluffing nonsense.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1005 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1003, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Everyone else is doing it so why can't I?
Why so defensive, bud?
In post 1004, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Why'd you vote Titus without hearing what the tell was?
What did my vote have to do with dave's tell?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1008 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1006, Doctor Drew wrote:Chk, first off welcome, but what is your opinion on Dave?

Personally he has seemed townie since replacing in, but I believed his original form(Leia) to be very scummy.

I feel like a fresh set of eyes on Leia could offer some new insight.
Thanks. I hyper-skimmed the two pages up to this, so I don't have a read on the slot. What pinged you about Leia? I recall reading the Leia slot briefly when I messaged Bake about replacing in there, but I couldn't tell you I remember a single thing about what I'd read.
In post 1006, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, as superficially scummy that NPOM has been, I feel like we should stay away from that lynch.
Elaborate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1009 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1007, Galron wrote:
In post 981, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:No reason, just saying it is accurate.
I have reasons to not be too helpful.
Going to need sorted.

VOTE: Walter
What the fuck is this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1011 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Which one?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1015 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's gonna be weird to see you actually produce words.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1017 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

I would've seen that and declined his invite to replace if I'm being completely honest with you.
In post 1013, Doctor Drew wrote:Leia's case on TD was complete shit, thought she was an alt of an established player, but think she just was noobScum.
What indicated to you that she was new?

Also, can you quote the Death case for me? I didn't catch it when I skimmed through and it's too late for me to try to find it again. I need to crash.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1080 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1078, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1075, NoPowerOverMe wrote:What if you don't make it to day 2?

I have a feeling something will keep me alive for a few nights. A good hunch.
I don't like this.

The Galron wagon is dogshit.

My vote is worthless.

UNVOTE: Titus

Waiting for the sauce.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1084 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Gonna need more from you when you kick the itis, pisskop.
In post 1081, Galron wrote:I don't particularly want someone with no incentive to help around.
I feel like you know that's bullshit, but I'll give you an opportunity to elaborate and maybe reconsider as you do so.

Might've been wrong about the Galron wagon. Sometimes even a blind squirrel can find a nut.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1105 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah fuck that.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1106 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1086, Galron wrote:Do you want another Alch situation gumming up the works? If he's not 3P I wanna hear it from him. So far he's done about nothing but lament about how little he's done.
Alch never actually fucked anything up, so, that doesn't work for me. That's an excuse. You're literally fishing against his soft and I reeeeeeally don't like it.
In post 1103, TiphaineDeath wrote:@CHK Galron is the best wagon that has happened today xD.
Why?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1118 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Why did you just towncase Galron?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1155 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Get the fuck off the Siteflake wagon. All of you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1160 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

D2: "wHeLp ThEy DiD iT tO tHeMsElVeS. lOl"

I'm not wasting this fucking phase because one shithead doesn't wanna put their big boy pants on and actually play the game with some sense of self and dignity.

Get

THE FUCK

off the Siteflake wagon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1163 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't give a fuck. Move your Goddamn vote.

Lavender, drop a vote.

WalterTheDunce10 (2): Galron, Looker
chkflip (1): DrippingGoofball
TiphaineDeath (1): Titus
NoPowerOverMe (1): Iecerint

These all need explaining or movement as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1190 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1174, Titus wrote:I am voting Walter because he's the largest wagon I actually like. Sure flip and iks could be theatre but I doubt it. It feels more like a towncred save.
Sounds like you're the one that knows he'll flip town.

Wild.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1192 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

You guys have been riding his ass all day by the looks of the vote counts. That's gonna push people and make them feel a certain type of way. It's pretty simple shit, dude.
In post 1179, Doctor Drew wrote:I feel like chk doesn't think it is possible for scum to troll.
Fascinating. Why aren't you voting dave with that mentality? Leia did nothing but troll.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1196 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1195, Doctor Drew wrote:Why are you protecting Siteflake by missrepping me? Remember when I asked you to take a look at Leia? Did you forget that already?
Stupid shit like this is why you always get eliminated, DD.

It's not a misrepresentation to ask why you aren't on dave's ass as equally if -- WAGON FUCKIN WIDE, WHICH IS THE IMPORTANT DETAIL HERE -- you think that it's so likely that scum will troll the fucking thread.

I do remember that. I also remember asking you why you thought they were new. No answer. I also remember asking you to quote the TD case. No answer.

Don't fucking step up to me when you've not got a leg to stand on and not expect me to tear your Goddamn face off.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1201 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Apples and oranges much, BJ? You voted me because I still thought you were scummy. How that's relevant in this moment is beyond me, especially considering I was just as hostile in the early game there as I'm being here. Or any other game. Which is why the WK shade from Titus is borderline fucking laughable. She knows better. So do you.

Knock it off.
In post 1197, Doctor Drew wrote:Addressed the TD thing...maybe you need new glasses.
"Oh what he said" is not admissible to me.

I asked because I looked and Leia didn't post a fucking case on Tiph.

This is also the third time I'll have asked to show where it was Leia appeared to be new. I'll double down now and ask why that was ever relevant to begin with.
In post 1197, Doctor Drew wrote:Again, the trolling thing is irrelevant to me.
In post 1179, Doctor Drew wrote: I feel like chk doesn't think it is possible for scum to troll.
Excuse me if I continue to press X to fucking DOUBT.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1216 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Titus is town. Unsure of davesaz.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1221 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

I feel like if given the opportunity he'll revert back to playing the game. Lemme see those posts and I'll get back to you. Wagon speed was too swift to be good though, no?
In post 1217, davesaz wrote:I know you have enough experience to know it's a meta read. Acting dumb about it is not a good look.
She hasn't read me correctly probably ever, dude.

She got close once and died. It be like that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1223 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

So I was supposed to wait until you were beyond Shred-4, or...?

I am the confusion.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1225 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion man.
In post 1202, Doctor Drew wrote:unless you can tell me she isn't, I feel she was noobscum.
There's a post in there where she talks about changing the settings to see posts in hours:minutes:seconds. That's not something a non-alt typically knows. She also spoke about a few people alluding to having meta.

As much as I loathe secret alts, it didn't appear she was anything but that. A secret character alt at that. The worst of the form.
In post 1202, Doctor Drew wrote:Tell me why Siteflake isn't scummy and explain why you aren't protecting them.
Memeing/trolling in and of itself isn't scummy. I've seen most of you do it. As town. It's an easy mis-shred. I'm stopping us from wasting a phase on an easy mis-elim. Explain how that's scummy. Also, cite somewhere where I give a fuck about my partners as scum so much to stick my Goddamn neck out for them when nobody had a read on me. That's stupid. Don't be stupid.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1322 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Produce a reads list.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1323 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry. Form of a question.

Produce a reads list?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1347 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:27 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1231, Iecerint wrote: 1. This has been explained in like half my iso.
2. My reads are mostly unchanged since page ~30. My #2 is probably Walter right now, based on his facile approach to the IKS wagon, and NPOM's attitude toward IKS. IKS meta could have a big effect on this.
Idk how you could've missed it, but yeah I didn't read any of that. You can quote it, reiterate your case, or tell my why your vanity wagon is more important than majority.

Thaaaaanks.

In post 1253, Galron wrote:Do you need to be so abrasive?
Yes.
In post 1267, Titus wrote:Also, flip might be scum but I am definitely not facing a rage bot right now.
Remember that time you got super upset with Nero Cain?

Yeah, that time.

Mhm.

Do I, uh, need to call the kettle black here, or...?
In post 1270, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 1258, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 1257, Iecerint wrote:IKS has no completed games. That was fast. <_<
Is IKS an alt then.
there is no way an account called "i keep siteflaking" is an alt
This one's funny, but for srs. If Lavender can post a read's list then so can you.
In post 1275, Starbuck wrote:However, the quickness in how the wagons have been building is a concern.
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
In post 1283, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is IKS not a good use of our time? When pressured they opted to start posting non-content rather than offer a defense, I think that’s more scum than town indicative.
What information do you gather from an IKS flip?
In post 1311, Titus wrote:VOTE: IKS
In post 1317, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lavender
What was the point of this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1389 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

I'm good with this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1414 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Also willing to vote pisskop, asking for two fucking claims when neither is shred-1 is super disgusting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1415 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1409, a2rudeboy wrote:It doesn't necessarily look very good to spend my whole day railing against not voting NPOM, and then either hammer or put him at l-1.
Why are you concerned about how you look?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1424 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Looker vote makes me feel good about the wagon I'm on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1451 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:55 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1425, Looker wrote:Brava, enjoy your self-esteem
That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
In post 1436, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looks like Lavender is at least self aware that her reads are kinda pulled from the aether...?
And where are your reads pulled from, exactly?

--

Lavender: you're... almost there. is the first step and I'm sure this is all
very intimidating
for you. This is, however, already more than you gave last game so... huzzah! Improvement! Really gonna need you to put you foot down, though, and give us more than wish wash. So-and-so is town. I'm null on hoobdy-blah. I think shmeckle is scum. Finish in the style you're doing now. Then give assertive reads. Cool?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1453 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Sure you did.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1475 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:57 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1458, Starbuck wrote:I'm not impressed by Lavender's reads list. There's no actual talk of the current game state or anything that's happened at all. She seems busy and from what I'm seeing, you all say that she did the same in the last game. I appreciate the effort, but I'm still just as null on her as I was before 1432. If all she's going to do is prodge, that's pretty unfair to those who are here and contributing. It's not a shreddable offense, more irritating than anything.
In post 1465, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk did. To produce a reads list. Which she gave us, and as already been discussed, wasn't really worth much of anything.

Also, I apparently was unaware that direct questions need to be asked for a person to produce content.
You're both fishing at the same pond so I'll go ahead and address you both. As I already stated, yes, the reads list needs improvement. Thank you for addressing where her weaknesses are so the addendum to the two-part list is that much better. Last game I played with her was her second-ish game (IIRC?) So I'm kind of old-school IC hatting to push for what we actually need from the slot. It's obvious she is inexperienced and simply doesn't know better. A quick skim through her game history will show you what I mean when I say this is an improvement. In no way am I saying it's enough. We'll get her there it just might not happen in this day phase.

I think I smell what NPOM is cooking but I'm not particularly willing to move my vote just yet just in case.

Looker: the word was self-esteem. That's not the droid you're looking for. What are your reads?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1490 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Learn to stop being afraid and just love the NaPOM (wagon).

I'm DM'ing tonight. Will respond to things more tomorrow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1711 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's NPOM or IKS at this point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1724 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:30 am

Post by chkflip »

Fascinating.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1849 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Just Gamma and Walter? Fuckin come at me, bro.

I dare you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1850 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1749, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I think chkflip if scum was not happy with his teammates yet in the end voted for npom even though he does not like policy lynches. I call bullshit. I don't see much solving from chk, just a lot of questioning which lines up with the game I have played with him where he was scum. Going further into meta territory although weaker, Titus is one of the people he mentioned that does know his scum game.
Your memory is fun, considering the fact that "the game" you mention here shows me literally hyperdunking on my partner who had no light on them whatsoever and rode that shit to victory.

Titus can't fucking read me. I can obviously read her, but if you look back at our history you'll see that she scum reads me in *checks notes*
every single game we're in together.
What I *did* say in post of "the game" is that I killed her because of her VCA ability.

NEXT!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1851 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh, forgot dave. But he says as much as Gamma does which is just water-testy bullshit. BOOOOOORIIIIIIING.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1852 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1726, davesaz wrote:Final vote (timestamp according to UTC -7)
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54:27 am
In post 1728, davesaz wrote:Looker Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:01:01 pm
NPOM Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23:58 pm
me Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:24:58 pm (note: my previous day was VLA)
pisskop Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:56:44 am
In post 1730, davesaz wrote:Timestamp of IKS's claim Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:00:09 pm
In post 1734, davesaz wrote:Why would scum bus before a claim, especially when there was a seemingly valid counter to work with?
Possibly more importantly, what do you think about people who switched from NPOM vs. people who hadn't voted NPOM?

My thoughts: any new bussing (if any) is after claim, and probably not the first 1-2 after claim. Pre-claim bussing (if any) should be much earlier in the wagon before it got real, and people who had laid a foundation to not vote NPOM.
This IIoA is so LAMIST it's fucking painful.

You scum, bro?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1854 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nah, I'm good. Can you?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1857 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because you're asking it of me.

Surely if I'm to do it, you could as well, hm?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1860 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why TD?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1861 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Furthermore, why NOT Drew, Looker, or Starbuck?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1871 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, right?
In post 1868, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Would you say as scum Chk you are capable of emulating this attitude or is this more your town meta?
I wouldn't say "as scum" or "as town" I'm anything because everything that proceeds after sentences like those are complete WIFOM bullshit.

I will say that I'm always angry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1872 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1865, pisskop wrote:look I just wanted some concrete reads from you, not to hsve to make a reads list at 3:30 from my bedside laptop when Ive been pretty transparent about it.
Couldn't have been that transparent if three reads were completely left out of it until prompted.

I'll list reads when it's appropriate for me to do so. Early D2 after a red flip ain't it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1874 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1871, chkflip wrote:I will say that I'm always angry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1882 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Goof!town, thank God.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1884 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:42 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1881, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I knew my wagon was scum driven so there was no point in claiming. The more votes on me the more scum we catch.
NoPowerOverMe (6): Iecerint, Lavender, Galron, DrippingGoofball, chkflip, Doctor Drew

Go on, then.

Point em out.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1905 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:38 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1901, davesaz wrote:The last sentence is analysis. Failed attempt at buzzword slinging noticed.
:lol:

No, it really fucking isn't.

"Due to the timing of the claim, bussing likely happened prior to it or scum surely stayed off the wagon" is mafia theory at best.

Who did that? Why're they scum for it?

That's analysis.

"nIcE dEfLeCtIoN aTtEmPt NoTeD"

That's how you sound.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1909 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is chkflip, and (as my old NCOs would say) welcome to today's Barney-style breakdown.

On today's episode we have some CHOICE fucking analysis from davesaz on the complexities of claiming, bussing, and potential mafiosos that were on or off the IKS wagon. Let's take a look.
In post 1734, davesaz wrote:any new bussing (if any) is after claim, and probably not the first 1-2 after claim.
In an absolutely stunning effort, our glorious davesaz comes in (without explicitly stating) that 1-2 of NPOM, Walter, Gamma, and Starbuck are NOT SCUM.

With analysis like that it's no wonder you do
so swimmingly
in the uspol thread.
In post 1734, davesaz wrote:Pre-claim bussing (if any) should be much earlier in the wagon before it got real, and people who had laid a foundation to not vote NPOM.
Pre-claim bussing (as in before the claim, when he was Shred-2, and therefore before the potentially cleared 1-2 out of 4 fucking people) should be much earlier in the wagon. This statement implies that the mid-wagon votes are also more likely town than not and that we're more likely to find scum in BrightEyedFish, TiphaineDeath, Bambi Jay, Titus, Looker, and pisskop. "But wait!" you fucking scream at me. "Titus is dead!" CORRECT. So we're to look at BEF, TD, Looker, and pisskop, right?

INCORRECT.

He eliminates the middle of the wagon as well, so we chop off pisskop, again NPOM (Gosh he must be conf!town to dave, eh? y/n) and... what's this!? DID DAVE ATTEMPT TO SEED IN A CLEAR ON HIMSELF!?

Top gun analysis here, boys.

Real Donald Trump level speechcraft.

Let's not forget we're also to look at people who (for whatever fucking reason) also didn't vote for NPOM, which includes IKS -- who flipped town -- Pooky, rudeboy, and A50.

That's the analysis that can be pulled when you work really fucking hard to get there.

BEF, TD, Bam Jay, Looker, Pooky, rude, and A50.

Or

ORRRRRRRR

That wasn't actually analysis, it was stating that people who vote on wagons after a particularly unbelievable claim are less likely to be scum because scum has already seen the role. They know it exists. They want it to continue existing. (Mafia theory)

And that mafia don't want to be seen on the day's "counter-wagon" because that'll leave them more obviously in the spot light. (Mafia theory)

Thank you for your time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1979 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wagon's not even worth my time, son.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1980 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Iec, we had two scum pegged on D1 y/n?

Galron, Drew, Lavender, Looker, NPOM: give me content.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2024 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Gamma and Tiph don't give a FUCK where their vote goes, eh?

Fascinating.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2025 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2021, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Can I just refer to Drew goof and ice as the axis of evil?

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2027 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Apply within.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2070 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Looker

Fuck busywork posting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2073 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

rude and NPOM are town. Move on, guys.

Walter could be scum but I'm not seeing a shift from our last game just yet.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2074 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2072, davesaz wrote:Oh hey we agree on something. Plus, who puts "line" tags in their posts? Someone who cares more about post formats than having actual positions.
He does this in all of his games.

It's the lack of scumhunting and actual analysis within the formatting that I have a problem with. He's just prodding, sometimes aimlessly, to look busy. Very little followthrough on questions which shows he doesn't actually give a shit about the answer. He just wants the air of doing something productive without actually being as much.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2075 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lavender needs to shit or get off the pot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2079 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2076, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm actually SUPER ok with the idea of NPOM and CHK both being scum here. Like, legendarily ok with it.
You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever. So if you wanna actually engage me with something, put your big boy pants on and do so. "This post is bad because gut" is less than worthless, dude, and we both know that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2080 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2077, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk gets it.
I don't get your scum read, actually.

I just want them to do something.

I do that a lot. Y'know, expect content from lurksacks. It's exhausting I know.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2082 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:46 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not even about the scum read, dude. I've never gone a game where I wasn't scum read at some point due to my abrasive behavior/attitude/gameplay. I get that. I accept that. It's fine. It comes with the territory of not being one of those boring card-carrying shitlords or the pro-town union. I am not, have never been, and will never be pro-town in attitude, behavior, or gameplay.

What I will not sit idly by and watch, however, are the pander-y bullshit posts from three seperate fucking people that are dip-my-toe water testing posts. You think I'm scum? AWESOME. You want to vote me? GO RIGHT THE FUCK ON AHEAD AND DO IT. Just don't be a Goddamn coward about it. State your case.

For example: my vote. I don't like almost any of today's starting wagons. Like, at all. So I've decided to take it upon myself to (unless I'm mistaken) provide a new route. One of the same vein as these gutless, contentless mud slings at me. But I'll wait for Looker to come in and say literally anything that's actually content before I continue down that road.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2084 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:15 am

Post by chkflip »

You need to stop prod dodging and post content.

Not Cosmopolitan-level reads.

Who do you believe is scum? Who is town?

What posts stick out to you as indicative of either?

Content. Like, actual God given content. Please and thank you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2086 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:46 am

Post by chkflip »

At the very least give three reads that aren't NPOM.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2090 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:voting titus yesterday is trash, and doing that while being extremely anti IKS is compoundingly less than impressive. Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion. There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
If I'm not scum, why is any vote problematic?

Furthermore, aside from "they flipped town" because that was at-the-time irrelevant, why is the Titus vote bad?
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Your interaction with doctor drew is pretty NAI, there wasn't actually a case on me, that's kind of the point xD.
If it isn't indicative of alignment, why are you bringing it up?

Were you not paying attention to me until I called you out on your bullshit, So you needed to ISO me lest be proven fucked?

Cool.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Categorizing siteflake as only being lynched for being a troll is definitely incorrect. They were acting scummy the whole time and then got everyone's attention sufficiently by being a trolly moron to actually die.
Everything I saw was trolly bullshit since I had joined.

Again, I didn't read the game. I still haven't. I don't plan to, either, because I don't need to until I need to and D2 ain't it.

Also don't see how a bad opinion makes me scum when, by your admittance, I'm not aligned with him.

Neat.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:If you're claiming to be intelligent then you should realize IKS flip gives PLENTY of information, and thus your #1347 is definitely problematic.
Quote where I claim to be intelligent.

How did their flip help us, exactly, if we're still hot-dogging on another D1 wagon?

Oh.

Cool.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:I dislike the way you interact with walter in regards to titus, and then I further dislike the way you interact with dave in general, I am having a very hard time seeing him as anything other than bleeding town here, and I think your mindset is requiring you to see him as scum to maintain its consistency.
You don't like my attitude.

I don't fucking care. Next.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:#2024 is just blatant shade-throwing.
This happened after you had already voted me and, therefore, can't be part of your "case" which... Idk if you noticed... still doesn't fucking exist.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:This is a better wagon than NPOM today because they should not be the same alignment.
Yet I can't be the same alignment as flipped scum either, again by your own word above, so...

K.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2097 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

This is fucking hilarious.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:@Chk
1. Titus was ridiculously town even before they flipped, not to mention that there were two wagons of sufficient size that another one was very unlikely to exist, so you were basically pissing in the wind while calling out other people who were not voting on either wagon for doing the same.
5th and final time: I didn't read. How are you seriously looking yourself in the fucking mirror and considering this a remotely useable stance? How could I have known Titus was "ridiculously town"? You're holding your own opinion of the game over my ability to have even known that, bucko. GGs!

I was applying pressure where dave might appear to have been going. It's a pretty basic maneuver in mafia gaming, sweaty, look it up.

Also not scum indicative.

Calling me a hypocrite for wanting people to take their votes seriously and (albeit incorrectly) consider their use of D1 is a solid funny.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:2. Of course I isoed you? That's how I make cases? What even the fuck is this comment? More mudslinging I guess? xD
I asked for a case and you brought up shit that you admitted wasn't alignment indicative.

Call a dumb thing dumb? xD
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:3. Where did I say you were not siteflake aligned? Wat???
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion.
There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
*cough*
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:4. I-I don't think I have ever heard someone argue their own stupidity as a town defense before. I am not sure how to respond to this.
You were inferring I was stupid by stating that I consider myself so intelligent. I've never said I was, so, I asked you to quote it as a joke.

Second time you've straight up called me stupid.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:5. I was not talking about your attitude, not even a little. I'm talking about the fact that these interactions feel like they are a scum trying to create things where things are not.
Keep unpacking this.

Hooooooooooow
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:6. Things that happen after I vote you can TOTALLY be part of my case, they can't be the entirety of it, of course, because that would be dumb, but it's not like there's an Statute of Limitations on scum actions xD.
It's okay. You still don't have a case.

Your case:
- vote bad!
- you defended scum but aren't aligned with them
- scum vibes go brrrrrr
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:7. Still misrep here.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion.
There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2098 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2093, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2079, chkflip wrote:You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever.
Of CHK is your "fuckin name".. does this mean you're trying to fuck with us right now?
I... what!?
In post 2096, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2014, Bambi Jay wrote:Wait are we actually saying we wagoned 2 scum day 1? I don't believe it much.
It does happen.
Post more please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2127 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

I understand you're frustrated, but that's against your win condition.

Fucking knock it off.

Busy rn I'll be back later to continue frying Tiph's face skin off.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2135 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

It wasn't against his win condition.

Jesus was 3p.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2137 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

You win when you die for town's sins.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2149 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wagon's too fast.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2151 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yep! I'd be delighted to be wrong twice.

Keep me on my toes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2152 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Actually, no. Where did I say the wagon was too fast bud?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2167 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fish, I really need an "I'm town" gif from you rn.

I'm experiencing... doubt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2171 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

That doesn't say "I'm town" tho. Hrm.
In post 2168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Chk plays every game blind
But do I be gettin results?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2173 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:02 am

Post by chkflip »

So, to be clear, we're all just cool with Looker literally only shading those that've looked at him as scum with insults, not refuted anything brought to him, and the continued busywork posting?

We'd really rather lynch NPOM, Walter, or fucking Lavender?

Seems legit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2174 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:03 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1706, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 1700, Titus wrote:IKS who is scum?
Drew
Pisskop

Gamma
others
chkflip

rude

NPOM
me
Rule of three points to a likelihood of there being scum in this readslist, actually. I've reason to believe it ain't rude or NPOM, so one of Drew/piss/Gamma might flip red homies.

Lav doesn't make it to endgame.

Walter is town by meta.

Unsure on any of Drew/piss/Gamma. Anyone got townreads there they wanna share?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2177 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Why are you being so awkward about it?

Rule of three only requires three names grouped together to work.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2179 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:18 am

Post by chkflip »

You lot are the ones that promised IKS was an informative lynch. I'm merely attempting to use the information.

Also today's wagons are literal dogshit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2181 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Doctor Drew voted IKS twice, pushed for the shred, then found himself off of it before shred before it went through.

Things that make you go hmm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2182 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Fuck I've been hot-dogging the English in my posts recently. I need to sleep more.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2199 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2194, Almost50 wrote:I had always thought rule of three applied only to a group of "same read type", i.e. "I TR x, y & z" or "I SR a, b & c". But you do you.
Correct. Though it isn't out of the realm of possibility that "these two are scum and this one is null scum" can fall under the same umbrella rule.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2207 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 am

Post by chkflip »

I love you drips but sometimes I also fucking hate you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2210 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Who is the non-main-wagons scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2222 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lavender is town.

Vote Looker.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2227 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

You wouldn't.

More handwaving from Looker.

Time to bring the fucking smoke I guess.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2230 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

This is neither a difference of style, nor ettiquette, nor posting. I didn't even fucking say that so it's weird that this is the stance you're taking.

It's the fact that off the top of your ISO I can find three seperate instances [ (DGB, dave); (Walter)] of you asking someone a question you clearly don't give a shit to see an answer for. "How's that, chk?" Zero fucking followup. Because when people are town and they ask someone a question they follow on that. It isn't something that just floats away never to be thought of again. And I fucking KNOW you know what I'm talking about because on the second top wagon you've voted today (top wagon meaning it has traction / is highly mentioned, not necessarily the literal biggest wagon) you've FINALLY returned to a question you asked Walter almost 200 posts ago.

HMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I WONDER WHYYYYYYYY

Because you're getting called on it and completely ignored that point *checks notes* the three Goddamn times I said it about you.

Vote Looker.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2232 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because she wants to piss me off.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2248 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Once again being a fucking dickhead instead of actually, y'know, remotely attempting to refute anything I have to say.

This, again, isn't about the way you post.

It's about the way you don't fucking followup.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2249 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fourth time you've ignored it for those keeping track at home.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2253 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've been silent for a hundred posts and that's what you comment on?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2254 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

He isn't scum hunting, he doesn't follow up on anything, and I actually don't recall even seeing an original thought much less a vote that isn't main wagon. Idgaf if this game is "too big," if all he's gonna do is parrot and talk shit about people he can eat shreds even if he's fucking town. He's a waste of a slot and a waste of my time if all he's gonna do is try to override me with petty nonsensical bullshit.

Real
big dick energy
you have there, bud.

Have fun in the dead thread getting raged at by kuribo you mouth-breathing fucking Troglodyte.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2260 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Add and to the "I vote main wagons and don't provide content, much less original thought" category.

Add to the "busywork with zero fucking intention to actually give a shit about what is posted" category with the TDeath vote.

I can keep going.

Vote Looker.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2274 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

I keep seeing more "I see what chk sees" with zero "Vote: Looker" and it's lightweight irritating the shit out of me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2278 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

LAMIST
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2282 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've clearly either never played with Lav before or just love you some easy votes, bud.
In post 2279, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2278, chkflip wrote:LAMIST
Shit like this ignites my hatred for Chk's playstyle.

Why do you go all Trump when people call you on your shit?
I'm not the one that said IKS' flip was gonna provide any sort of insight and then literally not use their flip in any insightful way. I'm looking for the insight and having a real hard time actually finding anything worth a shit.

Also I'm a fickle bitch.

Both apply.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2286 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Five days. I looked into it five days into the phase when it became obvious y'all are super content with terrible lhf wagons. What's the farce is when people said there was info there and then proceeded to not fucking use it.

You do understand what filibuster actually means, right? Because IKS was filibustering. I'm posting actual reads, engaging as many people as I can, and making sure we don't throw the phase on bad play by shredding, here it comes again, lhf.

This is Lavender's town game. Sorry you're unfamiliar and I'm well aware that the slot is difficult to deal with and not exactly helpful. They will not be making it to endgame but another zero-info flip doesn't help us rn.

This is Walter's town game. Sorry you're unfamiliar and, while not as much teeth pulling is required, it's pretty sunshine clear that he also steadily falls under the lhf category. Sorry not sorry.

I have reason to believe someone here said a thing about NPOM and am not willing to shred there just yet either.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2288 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Anger gets shit done, but I'll back up for a bit.

I haven't had reason to let off Looker yet and there's nothing else in your ISO that jumped out at me to make me do so. Besides, if you're scum, you'll tell me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2289 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

The only one that even tried IIRC was dave and he didn't get anywhere with it. So help me understand how an attempt to point something out that is derived from a scum flip is a bad thing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2296 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

I can say with great certainty that this is Lav!town.

This game also mirrors Walter and I's last game where I kept him alive as an Innocent Child almost to endgame.

Have I experienced either as scum? No.

Would I recognize a difference?
Maybe not
, but I'm unwilling to concede that these are our best choices here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2313 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:45 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2307, TiphaineDeath wrote:#2032 is light evidence of CHK Scum!=Pook Scum!
Please use post tags.

That's a davesaz post. Which post did you actually mean?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2316 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Clearly because you're not posting solely in gifs.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2318 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Thanks, dave.

I'm gonna take a step further back and let the majority weigh in on the current situation before moving forward.

I will ask Walter and 50 to please place votes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2324 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:57 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2322, Starbuck wrote:If you're a dick, just own it (like chk)
Rude.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2327 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 am

Post by chkflip »

I was being facetious, you're fine.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2328 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 am

Post by chkflip »

I was being facetious, you're fine.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2339 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Since the last one said 3 more, I imagine he has more to say.

I'm waiting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2340 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 am

Post by chkflip »

I love that "I voted for scum" is still a thing people use, though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2348 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:32 am

Post by chkflip »

You're exhausting in a "wtf are you even on about" kind of way. I enjoy your new found confidence, though.
In post 2341, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbf if today hadn't started out as it did I might have looked at it
Don't attempt to use something against me and then backtrack on it when I bring up a valid point. You're wasting both of our time.
In post 2341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, you say "IKS was filibustering" but back when that was actively happening you were standing with him. Don't try to revise your actions to put yourself on the right side of history.
That's... not what that means, dude.

You said I'm filibustering.

I said I'm not.
In post 2341, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't care what Lavender's towngame is
You don't get to criticize someone's town game and, upon being corrected, say you don't give a fuck.
In post 2341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Walter I haven't pushed myself so I can't speak on it. The only person who "said a thing" on NPOM in the way you're indicating is rudeboy, and he's walked that back by now.
He hasn't, actually.

And once again stop bringing shit up if you're going to backtrack when called on it.

Stop wasting my time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2401 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Click Lavender's username. Check her games.

Her scum game is vastly different.

You're fucking welcome.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2406 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

"Your real anger seems fake and is a tactic"

Hooooooooooo boooooooooy

You're a gem.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2410 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're an incredibly tiny person when you're being wagoned.

How unfortunate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2412 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Imagine thinking it's not morally reprehensible to do what you've done in your last, like, ten posts to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2416 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

I said
your posts
were contentless and that you didn't actually care about the things you were bringing up.

You just called
me
pathetic.

I didn't call you a Troglodyte, which is a fictional fucking creature and an absurd thing to call someone, until you went on to insult literally everyone who thought to not call you or what you were doing town.

Nice horse, guy. Absolutely can't wait to never play with you again.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2419 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't engage with or humor WIFOM bullshit, sorry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2421 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2418, TiphaineDeath wrote:You cool with being tomorrow's lynch if looker flips red?
This part, specifically, is the WIFOM I will not engage with.

Obviously I'm scum reading Looker.

Obviously I want him gone.

But if you want me to be one of those "if I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow" types then you're barking up the wrong tree.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2423 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Associations are integral.

Blood for the blood God pacts aren't.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2425 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

He's certainly dancing around it, isn't he?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2427 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't recall even saying Pook is town, much less that we shouldn't lynch them. Did you mean to say Lavender, or...?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2431 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Looker is shred-4 with the phase locked until we get a new Dunce.

I'm not giving you an out. You vote where you see fit, bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2437 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

My last scum PT - https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=50

I plan quite extensively. Sometimes all by myself.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2495 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

K I L L L O O K E R
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2507 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

If we don't boot Look tomorrow, I'm gonna have a major fucking issue.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2518 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:58 am

Post by chkflip »

It's all very mountain out of a molehill.
In post 2512, DrippingGoofball wrote:Looker detractors are relying on antipathy to detect scum.

Their case is an Appeal To Hate, it's toxic.
If you're talking about me you know better than to beat around the bush.

How are you really grandstanding that it's an AtH when you agreed to the initial outline of my push which, in case you don't remember, had nothing to do with my disdain for the person behind the slot?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2549 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Why're you ignoring me, Goof?

Anyone else notice Looker has disappeared when his wagon got real?

Not a coincidence.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2551 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:17 am

Post by chkflip »

He was shred-4 last I checked, but that was several pages ago and I haven't been noting any voting movement since last I mentioned it.

@MOD: VC?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2600 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Once again Looker completely glosses over the facts that he can't refute, ignores the case against him, lays down even more IIoA, and now we're seeing how much he truly is just floating along in the game by completely forgetting what he said to begin with.

"Just because I didn't start the name calling," he says. Even though in the post previous to our latest grace of his presence he claims that I started in with the insults. So now we can add cognitive dissonance to the reasons why Looker is scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2602 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm purposefully not insulting him any more.

Ignoring posts, asking questions to look involved w/o followup, IIoA, cog dis

I'm pretty fuckin sure Pook.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2649 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Starbuck, 100% yes. Looker first please?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2659 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why did you stop participating, BJ?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2665 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

It fuckin better be.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2667 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2657, Starbuck wrote:We're in a guitar game. We shred!
You didn't answer my question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2670 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:04 am

Post by chkflip »

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2671 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:09 am

Post by chkflip »

"They're playing scum like X" has got to be the most piss poor WIFOM bullshit logic I've ever seen dude. This is Lav's town game. Sorry the low hanging fruit aren't easier for you to lynch, bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2725 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:30 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2699, Looker wrote:chkflip is the Donald Trump of this thread and my wagon is deep red state
I kinda want you dead just for this, it’s like a 21st century Godwin’s law
Yeah it's pretty aggrivating that he's making it like it's some race thing (his comment on Lav's meme) and then doubling and tripling down on this Trump thing but I'm generally just fucking ignoring it at this point. Even the "someone insulted me who I feel like didn't have blahblah ego bullshit" is just getting glossed the fuck over. He's being purposefully antagonistic and still widely ignoring a bunch of shit.
In post 2712, Gamma Emerald wrote:chkflip made what seemed like a similar comment earlier, but he’s never once yielded, so I think he kinda only wanted to appear impartial.
What is this in reference to?
In post 2720, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still would like to shred the Walt slot but I feel weird voting there again while the slot is vacant.

I guess it's time to truck on down the line to...

VOTE: Dave
What was the dave shit about? Genuinely don't remember.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2731 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:07 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2728, Galron wrote:Something in here doesn't look right. I'm going to hammer. I don't want vigged tonight, so I'm giving intent.
FULL FUCKING SEND
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2737 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2733, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember a post from you that seemed to have the implication that you be okay being wrong if you were wrong about thinking scum was town and they got shredded. That’s a fine sentiment but you don’t seem to be showing the cooperativeness that sort of mindset takes, so it looks like you posted it to posture.
I'm uncertain with what you're attempting to suggest here. I am trying to lynch whom I believe is scum. Am I supposed to sheep shitty wagons I don't believe in to be a team player to you?

Like what does this post even mean, really.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2742 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by chkflip »

And not analyzing them whatsoever. He's just linking them with snide remarks. How the fuck is that even remotely acceptable as play? If we're letting that slide we're doing the gamestate a massive Goddamn disservice for one. It's like I can just say Emerald has been attempting to shade me at every corner and calling him a poo butt for doing it. How is that helpful, like, at all?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2754 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nope. He's S-1. Again. Fish went dave because reasons.

A lolhammer sure would shake up the gamestate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2757 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Idk what to call that.

Refresh me on why Looker is town for you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2773 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

There have been three attempts at unsuccessful counterwagons, actually, if you count people pushing NPOM while I pushed Looker.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2776 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's one person now, sure. But it wasn't at the time and loldownplaying it isn't a good look bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2789 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Its been less than 12 hours dude what did you expect to happen?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2792 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:50 am

Post by chkflip »

FULL FUCKING SEND.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2799 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:03 am

Post by chkflip »

You love low hanging fruit as either alignment.

It's unfortunate, but true.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2805 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by chkflip »

If this isn't a stereotypical "wash my hands" lynch.

Holy fuck.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2868 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

You can't read.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2869 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

But hey neither the fuck can I.

Flushing all reads. Time to start again.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2923 (isolation #150) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Goofball, so last game really wasn't a shtick huh?

You're this kind of awful all the time. Cool.
In post 2892, a2rudeboy wrote:also a strong
FoS chkflip
Fucking come at me, dude.

You couldn't get it done yesterday.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2976 (isolation #151) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ooh, here we go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2985 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:41 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: assemblerotws
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2990 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

123notit
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2995 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bambi, have you looked up what those pedals do?

You should give them a listen. Might help.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2996 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Pook, if you can legitimately res someone, res Titus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3043 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:21 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3049 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:31 am

Post by chkflip »

I was like POOKY DID IT THE MAD LAD.

Fs in the chat.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3064 (isolation #158) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3057, DrippingGoofball wrote:low-hanging Looker poisoned fruit yesterday,
I can't laugh at this statement hard enough.

I pushed the fuck out of that wagon only for it to almost not come to fruition on several occasions. Low-hanging fruit my ass, lady. NPOM and Lavender were the low hangs and I touched neither of them.

Nice try, though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3066 (isolation #159) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3053, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk- Why the switch from Assemble to DGB?
Trust in those voting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3083 (isolation #160) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3067, DrippingGoofball wrote: OK, so not low-hanging. But still poisoned. A player you wanted out because of dislike.
That didn't happen until I had a well-established scum read on him.

You're better than this, DGB. This is fucking embarrassing.
In post 3068, DrippingGoofball wrote: And because I am voting for YOU.

I don't believe many players are trusting Pooky in this game. And Iecerint, upon scrutiny, has not earned trust.
Your reads are not my reads, champ.

And I don't think I've given a fuck who has ever voted me in my history with this game.

That's the second failed attempt at buzzwording.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3084 (isolation #161) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3073, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: chkflip
Let’s not let him bring wrong become a pattern.
That's rich.

I'm championing this lynch y/n?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3089 (isolation #162) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3085, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3083, chkflip wrote:That didn't happen until I had a well-established scum read on him.
Your read was wrong, and it's hard to tell where a scumread begins and hate ends. I will not parse it; I have not read a single post from the unfortunate spat of hostilities.
The maybe don't attempt to speak on things you didn't read, hm?
In post 3087, TiphaineDeath wrote:I don't like CHK's 3083 though, that's not really buzzwording gy DGF there mate :/
OMGUS and LHF. That's two.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3094 (isolation #163) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3090, TiphaineDeath wrote:The quote you made didn't have those in it, but maybe I am not following closely enough here.
They both literally say that.

First one explicitly because she's back pedaling (proper use of buzz words, watch out gaiz) and the second is nothing less than blatantly implied that I'm voting her because she's voting me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3096 (isolation #164) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Everybody currently below Titus on the activity overview needs to produce some fucking content.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3138 (isolation #165) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3127, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk- do you have any defense of Lav other than LHF and "this is how they always play"
Defense? It's a read, dude.

This is her town game.

You're more than welcome to look and see the difference yourself.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3147 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:54 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: DrippingGoofball
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3167 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:40 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3187 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:36 am

Post by chkflip »

Starbuck is town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3193 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3189, Starbuck wrote:CHK! Now that you're here, what are your thoughts regarding TD? Also, what about this new revelation that rudeboy is now conveniently voting NPOM while still pushing policy?
I voted TD, so, poor.

rudeboy is running out of options re: NPOM. Unsure if it's a genuine town trying an angle on a scum read or if it's nefarious. Don't have the energy to sort it peraonally.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3194 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:43 am

Post by chkflip »

You guys admitting to having night actions is poor play and doesn't, in the long run, aid in the sorting of literally any slot whatsoever. It just puts mafia eyes on you. These things can otherwise be figured out.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3210 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:08 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3196, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@chkflip: if you are asked if you have a night action and you do should you lie, in your opinion?
You call them out for role fishing as it, generally, isn't their fucking business. Especially if they failed at tracking/watching/doing literally anything that night. It's an incredibly awkward question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3213 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by chkflip »

This is just my personal opinion on the matter, I don't hold other people to this, but I don't give it much of my time unless there's a dead player involved.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3225 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Seems assemble joined us just to not play. That's nice.

Today seems like it's pitter pattering around. On D3. Not great, Bob.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3228 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hey, remember when Death scum slipped on D1 and then y'all forgot about it?

Yeah I just revisited that. That's cool.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3230 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was looking through Siteflakes ISO and saw a Death vote. Lead me to the slip. Not sure I agree with it, just bringing it up. Seems noteworthy.

See also: "I'm NoT dOiNg ThE wOrK fOr YoU lOl"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3235 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

TD sus.

chkflip has voted.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3258 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Shred-2. Neat.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3303 (isolation #178) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:29 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: assemblerotws

Fuck this slot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3327 (isolation #179) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Those are before and after the claim.

Cute that you're just quoting shit with zero context though. Super fucking helpful, bud. If you posted actual content in the last... Idk... fucking ever in this game, I might take you a little more seriously.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3328 (isolation #180) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Fucking bitch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3331 (isolation #181) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:49 am

Post by chkflip »

The "fucking bitch" add on was for Pooky and not at all serious.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3342 (isolation #182) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've been there as town. Reads genuine.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3343 (isolation #183) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

zOMG his opinion changed. Oh noes! He's scum!

Come the fuck on, guys. Not to be an asshole but I haven't lost a fucking scum game since I've been back. If I wanted to run your dicks into the dirt I could very well do it and have you hailing me as town while I did so.

I don't think Death is our guy.

I don't think NPOM is our guy.

Giving Walt!slot the axe brings stress off the moderator and shores up issues in regards to (If town) cohesion overall. This isn't a bad play.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3344 (isolation #184) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

The closer we get to shred-lo or whatever the fuck you want to call it with a literally dead slot in the game makes it more and more difficult for town to drive a lynch on scum. Period.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3345 (isolation #185) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yes, this is a policy lynch on D3.

It's absolutely necessary.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3348 (isolation #186) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

I thought IKS wasn't policy? That's what you lot shouted at me over and over again. Weird how it's policy
now
, but sure. Let's argue.

Eliminating someone because you don't like their fucking attitude is s-tier garbage for a D1 lynch. I don't remember every specific, but from memory that's what it seemed like that's what the wagon was to me I think? Then I just didn't think they were scum. Obv wrong there.

It is now D3 and that slot has done literally fucking nothing all phase, did very little D2, leaving us with some so-so D1 associatives to kinda sorta sift through. That's going to bog us down the later it lives. That's a free ride for a scum slot and a huge bog down for a town slot. There is no net negative to getting rid of the slot.

Re: policy dissonance. I don't recall stating I was against policy on a whole. You may have misinterpreted my stance against the IKS lynch or perhaps I misspoke in the heat of a moment. I honestly don't remember.

Yo Gram-Gram, you wanna share with the class or are you just gonna hand wave and call me scum again? Because that shit is as boring as the bingo hall you drag your ass to every Thursday night. Sorry not sorry. Give me content.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3355 (isolation #187) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3351, Doctor Drew wrote:Also you didn't address why you brought up the TD 'scum slip', which led me down the path to vote TD, yet don't vote him.
I was voting him at the time?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3356 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3351, Doctor Drew wrote:but this dissonance about policy lynches is a bit weird.
Again you're calling to something that doesn't exist.

Stop doing that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3358 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3340, Galron wrote:If there's something that needs to be supplied, do it.
Triple chocolate fucking rich, dude.

When's the last time you actually contributed again?

Oh, okay.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3368 (isolation #190) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Spoiler: to help Drew
In post 1160, chkflip wrote:D2: "wHeLp ThEy DiD iT tO tHeMsElVeS. lOl"

I'm not wasting this fucking phase because one shithead doesn't wanna put their big boy pants on and actually play the game with some sense of self and dignity.

Get

THE FUCK

off the Siteflake wagon.
In post 1163, chkflip wrote:I don't give a fuck. Move your Goddamn vote.

Lavender, drop a vote.

WalterTheDunce10 (2): Galron, Looker
chkflip (1): DrippingGoofball
TiphaineDeath (1): Titus
NoPowerOverMe (1): Iecerint

These all need explaining or movement as well.
In post 1192, chkflip wrote:You guys have been riding his ass all day by the looks of the vote counts. That's gonna push people and make them feel a certain type of way. It's pretty simple shit, dude.
In post 1179, Doctor Drew wrote:I feel like chk doesn't think it is possible for scum to troll.
Fascinating. Why aren't you voting dave with that mentality? Leia did nothing but troll.
In post 1196, chkflip wrote:
In post 1195, Doctor Drew wrote:Why are you protecting Siteflake by missrepping me? Remember when I asked you to take a look at Leia? Did you forget that already?
Stupid shit like this is why you always get eliminated, DD.

It's not a misrepresentation to ask why you aren't on dave's ass as equally if -- WAGON FUCKIN WIDE, WHICH IS THE IMPORTANT DETAIL HERE -- you think that it's so likely that scum will troll the fucking thread.

I do remember that. I also remember asking you why you thought they were new. No answer. I also remember asking you to quote the TD case. No answer.

Don't fucking step up to me when you've not got a leg to stand on and not expect me to tear your Goddamn face off.
In post 1201, chkflip wrote:Apples and oranges much, BJ? You voted me because I still thought you were scummy. How that's relevant in this moment is beyond me, especially considering I was just as hostile in the early game there as I'm being here. Or any other game. Which is why the WK shade from Titus is borderline fucking laughable. She knows better. So do you.

Knock it off.
In post 1197, Doctor Drew wrote:Addressed the TD thing...maybe you need new glasses.
"Oh what he said" is not admissible to me.

I asked because I looked and Leia didn't post a fucking case on Tiph.

This is also the third time I'll have asked to show where it was Leia appeared to be new. I'll double down now and ask why that was ever relevant to begin with.
In post 1197, Doctor Drew wrote:Again, the trolling thing is irrelevant to me.
In post 1179, Doctor Drew wrote: I feel like chk doesn't think it is possible for scum to troll.
Excuse me if I continue to press X to fucking DOUBT.
In post 1221, chkflip wrote:I feel like if given the opportunity he'll revert back to playing the game. Lemme see those posts and I'll get back to you. Wagon speed was too swift to be good though, no?
In post 1217, davesaz wrote:I know you have enough experience to know it's a meta read. Acting dumb about it is not a good look.
She hasn't read me correctly probably ever, dude.

She got close once and died. It be like that.
In post 1225, chkflip wrote:Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion man.
In post 1202, Doctor Drew wrote:unless you can tell me she isn't, I feel she was noobscum.
There's a post in there where she talks about changing the settings to see posts in hours:minutes:seconds. That's not something a non-alt typically knows. She also spoke about a few people alluding to having meta.

As much as I loathe secret alts, it didn't appear she was anything but that. A secret character alt at that. The worst of the form.
In post 1202, Doctor Drew wrote:Tell me why Siteflake isn't scummy and explain why you aren't protecting them.
Memeing/trolling in and of itself isn't scummy. I've seen most of you do it. As town. It's an easy mis-shred. I'm stopping us from wasting a phase on an easy mis-elim. Explain how that's scummy. Also, cite somewhere where I give a fuck about my partners as scum so much to stick my Goddamn neck out for them when nobody had a read on me. That's stupid. Don't be stupid.

Here, I'm making it easier for you.

Point to where I spoke on my personal opinion about policy lynches on D1.

Spoiler alert: I fucking didn't, dude.

You're making shit up.

Stop making shit up.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks.~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3369 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3363, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the looker elim also boiled down to policy at some point
Can we yeet chk yet?
Which points to the fact that I've never actually said I was against them. Thanks for helping me make my fucking point, jackass.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3370 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3359, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I am very much against the assembler elim atm
Because he voted for scum?

Oooh,
good point
. That makes the slot completely viable for us and beneficial to town to keep a floating Goddamn turd of a slot.

Dumb.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3382 (isolation #193) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3379, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3374, Gamma Emerald wrote:This appeal to Lavender feels super-partnery and I’ve been calling Lavender and chk scum for a good while, so I think it’s high time I get listened to
is this serious?
Very. He's pandered around it for several phases now.

Because clicking her name, reading her scum game, and recognizing this isn't it? Oh man we must be partners.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3384 (isolation #194) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because we're both total fucking morons, apparently.
In post 3374, Gamma Emerald wrote:This post essentially boils down to describing the IKS wagon as personality based in a way that parr’s down to a policy elim (the policy that trolling should be limmed). So uh, thanks for the Ace Attorney moment, pal.
No, it doesn't.

As evidenced by my desire to absolve the thread of Looker as *checks notes*
you
just fucking pointed out.

*jerk off hand motion*

My thinking that Siteflake's wagon, whether it was or wasn't (it didn't end up being so IIRC I was mistaken) personality driven, still =/= I'm against lynching on policy.

Again

As evidenced

And supported by you

On D2

That I didn't give a fuck

And eventually added policy to my albeit incorrect read of Looker

That I don't mind policy

But gooooo oooooooon mate

You're doing so well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3385 (isolation #195) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Gamma acts like he's never had a wrong read in his whole mafia career.

Fuh

King

LAUGHABLE.

I'm surprised you're still here, dude. Stop acting like you're better than me. You look like a fucking idiot and it's incredibly unbecoming.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3393 (isolation #196) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Aw, man. I didn't catcheded a scums, you guys. I'm fucking awful and Lavender and I used the fucking game thread to chat instead of a PT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again acting like he's never had a wrong read in his fucking life.

We've literally conversed about how I'm more than willing to be wrong again.

Keep running that narrative, kid.

confidentsong.youtube

Fucking joke.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3394 (isolation #197) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Since this is apparently incredibly fucking difficult for the lot of you.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... er_sort=Go

Blah blah blah meta is trash, cool story DGB.

Do you know what I see here?

Content. An actual attempt to fake a reads list that looks genuinely town. Consistency.

You know what I don't see?

Weird anime emojis. Random stream-of-conscious posts. Fluff.

She's fucking town.

You're welcome.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3395 (isolation #198) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3388, davesaz wrote:I made references to policy vs. not policy earlier and nobody went apeshit. Why is this time different?
Because it's me? Duh?

Nothing else to comment on, davey boy?

Really need your in-depth analytics here my dude.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3396 (isolation #199) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1717, The Baker wrote:
Final Vote Count 1.12

Yo I can totally play it on Guitar Hero though...
SHREDDED I Keep Siteflaking (11): BrightEyedFish, TiphaineDeath, Bambi Jay, Titus, Looker, pisskop, davesaz, NoPowerOverMe, Gamma Emerald, WaltertheDunce10, Starbuck
NoPowerOverMe (6): Iecerint, Lavender, Galron, DrippingGoofball, chkflip, Doctor Drew
pisskop (2): I Keep Siteflaking, PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting (2): a2rudeboy, Almost50

With 21 players alive, it took 11 votes to shred someone.
In post 2845, The Baker wrote:
Final Vote Count 2.08

What a shredding...
Looker (10): chkflip, Lavender, davesaz, Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear, Almost50, Starbuck, Bambi Jay, Galron, Gamma Emerald
(WalterTheDunce10 Slot) (3): BrightEyedFish, a2rudeboy, pisskop
NoPowerOverMe (2): Iecerint, TiphaineDeath
Lavender (2):, Looker, DrippingGoofball
TiphaineDeath (1): NoPowerOverMe

Not Voting (1): (WaltertheDunce10 Slot)

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to shred someone.
We're still paused with 8 days and 16 hours. No one has taken the bait yet lol
For posterity. Gonna take a look at these and more in-depth later. Bit difficult with only three flips but I'll see if there isn't something to be made here.

Not on IKS (scum flip): Iecerint, Lavender, Galron, DrippingGoofball, chkflip, Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear, a2rudeboy, Almost50

Not on Looker (town flip): BrightEyedFish, a2rudeboy, pisskop, Iecerint, TiphaineDeath, DrippingGoofball, NoPowerOverMe, Walt!slot

On neither: Iecerint, DrippingGoofball, a2rudeboy

Only not on scum: Lavender, Glaron, chkflip, Doctor Drew, Almost50 (look at all the people you're better than, Gamma! Wow!)

Only not on town: BrightEyedFish, pisskop, TiphaineDeath, Walt!slot (it was empty tho)

Fascinating.

This mean anything to anybody? I'll wait before commenting.