PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:37 am

Post by PrivateI »

Hey there, i am moving. Not moving, as you might expect, from some far-flung country, but from one of the largest cities (by land area) in the United States to a suburb of that same city.

Hypo Innocent zor. Is that right? We're all supposed to do this, right?

I'm not liking PF's engagement with the strats so far, but that's about the only "read" I have, less than three pages in.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:06 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 156, T-Bone wrote:
In post 146, MURDERCAT wrote:Also I'm assuming that we can do better than randomly yeeting people during the day and just relying on cops at night.

Though I recognize the setup is explicitly designed for that and I've been accused of taking Shea's troll games too seriously in the past :lol:
Says the guy who yeeted the first player within seconds of the game starting. You don't have any credibility here.
Yeah, I'd echo this. There's been a lot of tonal shifts by folks in this day alone, and I'm still trying to parse through what it means. With that said, I DO think Murdercat is somewhat cleared because of the kill, I agree that, if they're scum, they're likely to just be able to be GF. I just don't like that they're now proposing that everyone else show more restraint than they seemed to.

Still not liking PF so far, and also DiamondSentinel feels odd to me, just providing setup "analysis", to my recollection, but maybe I'll get over it.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 am

Post by PrivateI »

Inno T-Bone

Monty was an old account of mine that I lost access to the email for.

Posting more after I get off work.