he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Datisi »

i claim mason with a guilty on baltar!

VOTE: baltar
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Datisi »

i was about to ask that but midway beat me to it so instead, the first townlean of the game goes to midway!!
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 61, midwaybear wrote:
In post 38, Datisi wrote:i was about to ask that but midway beat me to it so instead, the first townlean of the game goes to midway!!
Would scum!Datisi say this? I don't think it serves him any value as scum here.
my brain is telling me this is opportunistic scum trying to pocket me
my heart is telling me no, midway is town

i will listen to my heart for now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 62, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 38, Datisi wrote:i was about to ask that but midway beat me to it so instead, the first townlean of the game goes to midway!!
Seems like a townie thing to say, but shrug
hello sir do you have an opinion you would like to say
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

doen't have to be on *my* alignment. like, the fact that you made in the first place makes me think there was some sorta Significant Thought happening somewhere (because why else make the post) and i'm wondering what it is
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

should i scumread you for posting ~empty~ posts? like. it's dirty how easy it feels.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 71, VP Baltar wrote:I wouldn't describe it as empty. Interacting with people is how I get a sense of what people are thinking. Plus, you never know what could help spark a reaction that moves the game forward out of rvs.

Do you think it is scummy to answer open questions?
i don't think answering open questions is scummy. my issue was, you *didn't* really answer it? it was a "it's a townie thing to say but lol shrug" which ok fine if you think it's NAI, not judging, but the question is then why did you answer it in the first place when (1) you specifically weren't asked (2) you didn't have a hot take to offer (that would give some purpose to answering open questions) and (3) the answer was in a way that wasn't exactly formed in a way to keep discussion going? (like midway didn't even know you were interacting with him there)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 74, petapan wrote:
i don't think it's a hard thing to say as either alignment but datisi probtown anyway
why am i probtown

what did i do to deserve such honour
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 82, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 75, Datisi wrote:(like midway didn't even know you were interacting with him there)
What planet does this even make sense when I quoted and replied to him?
no no it makes sense listen
midway says "i don't think scumtisi posts this"
and you quote it and say "it seems townie but shrug"
and like
implications of that are
"i kinda agree with you but also idk"
and it's like
that's not an interaction that furthers into other interactions because you're kinda agreeing with him (so he won't be debating with you) but not in a way that's gonna make him reply anything interesting (so again you won't further discuss it)
In post 82, VP Baltar wrote:As far as why I answered: I felt like it.
s h r u g
In post 82, VP Baltar wrote:I disagree it is completely NAI. I said I think it is a townie thing to say, but the "shrug" basically meant it is very early and I wouldn't be willing to read your alignment out of that.
ok
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

brain is telling me baltar is townie and i'm devils advocate defendign scum here but my brain is currently a pile of mud so i will ask it again tomorrow

good night
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

what does the word spiky mean in this context, google is not being kind right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

i know what the word spiky means when describing an animal i just don't know what it means ~metaphorically~

also i will need some elaboration on that claim because how am i being paranoid and what do you even expect me to be doing that i am not doing and why and whatever else i'm supposed to ask you here idk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 95, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 84, Datisi wrote:that's not an interaction that furthers into other interactions
And yet, here we are...
it's not an interaction that furthers into other interactions
with midwaybear
you know what i'm trying to say aaaaaaaa
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 96, Noraa wrote:
In post 93, Datisi wrote:i know what the word spiky means when describing an animal i just don't know what it means ~metaphorically~

also i will need some elaboration on that claim because how am i being paranoid and what do you even expect me to be doing that i am not doing and why and whatever else i'm supposed to ask you here idk
barely anything in these last 4 pages has pinged any way in the slightest bit. I don't really understand how ur reading so hard into so many things that literally look like nothing to me :/
do you wanna know the truth???? i'm bullshitting my reads real fucking bad right now because the game has to start *somewhere*

is it a tiny miniscule ping? did baltar just make a post that can be described as non-commital? i'm gonna latch onto it just fuckign watch me we'll get this game to 100 pages in no time
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 95, VP Baltar wrote:@noraa - I think datisi is just tired after running a bunch of marathon games and is probably just nudging me to do something more.
why are you pre-emptively defending me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

thank you iv very cool
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 106, VP Baltar wrote:Because you're acting hyper aggressive over nothing to generate interaction probably.
i'm acting hyper-aggressive? maybe it's the issue that the rest of you cannot hear the tone that i have for my posts in my head because that was very much not the intention
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

i feel like there's something very wrong with the baltar/noraa interactions here but it's probably me being annoyed at both of them for different reasons

hot take: iv might actually be scum this game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 124, VP Baltar wrote:Why are you annoyed with me?
In post 95, VP Baltar wrote:@noraa - I think datisi is just tired after running a bunch of marathon games and is probably just nudging me to do something more.
In post 124, VP Baltar wrote:Why are you annoyed with noraa?
In post 105, Noraa wrote:Ok you have great fun doing that.
i however understand that i'm prone to overreacting when tired and that neither of those two posts are (probably) significantly ai so there's probably not much to be gained here

also as i'm looking at the quotes i'm now feeling bad for saying that i was annoyed w you two

i'm gonna go sleep

VOTE: iv
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 126, SirCakez wrote:
In post 123, Datisi wrote:i feel like there's something very wrong with the baltar/noraa interactions here but it's probably me being annoyed at both of them for different reasons
What is this crappy shading
"They seem wrong but also it's just probably me"
yes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i shouldn't but i can't resist

why am i scum, noraa? do you genuinely believe trying to get reads by poking around on page 4 is scummy?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #132 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

why is overreacting scummy? like, genuine question.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #135 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

that is such a boring nai answer that i cannot do anything with.

by some weird force of the universe, i feel like noraa is some small percentage more likely to be town than average. which i probably shouldn't say because now she's gonna say that i'm pocketing her but it is what it is.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #142 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 136, unwnd wrote:
In post 100, Datisi wrote:
In post 96, Noraa wrote:
In post 93, Datisi wrote:i know what the word spiky means when describing an animal i just don't know what it means ~metaphorically~

barely anything in these last 4 pages has pinged any way in the slightest bit. I don't really understand how ur reading so hard into so many things that literally look like nothing to me :/
do you wanna know the truth???? i'm bullshitting my reads real fucking bad right now because the game has to start *somewhere*

is it a tiny miniscule ping? did baltar just make a post that can be described as non-commital? i'm gonna latch onto it just fuckign watch me we'll get this game to 100 pages in no time
I get you're sleeping but this is a dangerous thing to do if you're not careful. Why did you feel you had to in the first place? If you're just 'bullshitting' then I'm not sure where to take your content at face value
i am not sleeping because i am an idiot

/shrug, i don't think it's exactly surprising to anyone to say "hey i'm pretending that my reads on page 4 are stronger than they really are so i can get reactions and maybe actually move the damn game forward". different words, imo same meaning.

as to where to start to take it at face value, that's a question i don't know an answer to. i play on gut. i sometimes call my reads ~bullshiting~ because they are difficult to explain and their explanations do often feel dumb, even to me.

anything past the obvious rvs meme vote has ~some sorta ping~ behind it that i presented in one way or another.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #151 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 144, unwnd wrote:I think your explanation is reasonable and I agreed with your pressure on Baltar, it just came out a bit undercooked as I feel you're trying to force yourself to stay engaged
i got annoyed with the interaction, especially when i realized it's not gonna inspire me and get me to form reads as much as i'd want. like, some stuff he did is scummy when looked at from a specific angle. but i didn't Actually Believe in it anymore at that moment if that makes sense.

iunno. now i'm disappointed. i am actually logging off now it's almost 3 am ok cheers
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

helo i have restored a little bit of my brain function
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay no one cares to guess so I'll spit it out, I'm imitating mastina's methods of calling posts town or scum, I felt like it was the best way to pitch myself into the game
i would like to point out that i figured out it was mastina before i read this post. ok thanks.
In post 238, Gamma Emerald wrote:I agree with the final idea of the brain but don't get how datisi thinks pocketing can be the intent? How would mwb even know to pocket there?
i don't get this question? like, scum!midway sees towntisi townreading him, and tries to further pocket by expressing a townread on me - like wdym "how would he know to pocket there" when i expressed a townlean on him a few posts ago?
In post 239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 101, Datisi wrote:
why are you pre-emptively defending me
do you see it as scummy or towny? why?
i've been rereading pages 4-5 for 10 minutes now trying to figure out what my thoguhts are here and i think i'm gonna go with "i don't know". i'm coming up with reasons why it's scummy in theory but i do not actually believe them.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Datisi »

i now feel like noraa is more town to me than she was yesterday. perhaps it's the sleep making me less paranoid and snappy. i also feel a sense of ~peace~ coming from cakez and gamma? i'll call that a townlean for now.

@baltar/peta: mind talking to me about your unwnd scumpings/vote?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #297 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 294, Datisi wrote:i don't get this question? like, scum!midway sees towntisi townreading him, and tries to further pocket by expressing a townread on me - like wdym "how would he know to pocket there" when i expressed a townlean on him a few posts ago?
You essentially TRed mwb for asking the same question you did, but you also had a paranoia there about being pocketed, but how would mwb know you’d ask that question?
> midway makes post
> in post , i express a townlean on midway because of
> in post , midway in return townleans me for
> in post , i wonder if was a pocket attempt

what seems to be the issue here? like sure, scum!him didn't make
with the intent
of shoving me into his pocket, but i was proposing a world where scum!midway sees that i'm townleaning him because of it and runs with it. (and not even proposing, i'm not even scumreading midway right now, you know what i mean)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 298, VP Baltar wrote:More generally, I don't think unwnd comes out the "winner" in this back and forth with gamma. I'm not certain I find it scummy exactly. Unwnd could be town here who just has very strong viewpoints on how the game should be played. But gamma's explanation feels fairly town to me and unwnd kept pushing like there was something there.
i don't disagree with you. do you believe in tstbs? that is the feeling i get when reading a lot fo their posts for some reason...

gimme a second.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #304 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 300, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi -- I'd be interested to hear if you have any Shoshin or ABR takes.
shoshin is currently somewhat +town over random chance. it's because of nothing specific, but the way she's giving out reads without properly explaining any of them makes me think she's more interested in having thoughts about the game than presenting those thoughts in a way that would earn her townpoints.

do you have history with her?

as for albert, he's currently dead null to me. probably due to not having any direct interactions with him. i'll get back to you once that gets fixed.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 305, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Talk to me
hello do you have thoughts about me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #308 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 306, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 304, Datisi wrote:do you have history with her?
No, which isn't helpful. The questions coming from her feel a little thin, but it is early.
hrm, i asked because feels... weirdly out of place if you don't have meta? oh well.

i dunno. is "just-too-lazy-to-be-scum" a thing? that's my read there right now.

going back to that post, i see in response you had townpings on midway? tl;dr on that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 309, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 307, Datisi wrote:
In post 305, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Talk to me
hello do you have thoughts about me
No. My scanner hasn't picked anything up.
considering how long it took you to respond to this, i was expecting a 5-page essay on why i'm caught scum and should get executed immedately.
In post 310, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 304, Datisi wrote:shoshin is currently somewhat +town over random chance. it's because of nothing specific, but the way she's giving out reads without properly explaining any of them makes me think she's more interested in having thoughts about the game than presenting those thoughts in a way that would earn her townpoints.
Strongly disagree.
figured.

is it just her townread of noraa that you think is fake that you find scum!indicative?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 314, Noraa wrote:why is 200 weird?
because neither shoshin nor baltar were talking with/about each other and all of a sudden she asked him for his reads? it felt as if there was some history between the two - either on-thread or out-of-thread, and there wasn't any in-thread - that's why i asked.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 312, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 308, Datisi wrote:going back to that post, i see in response you had townpings on midway? tl;dr on that?
He has been pretty eager to engage with people and put his opinions out there, even if they aren't strong ones yet.
i can vibe with this, i guess. midway is one of my "my brain and gut are telling me different things" reads. i suppose a provisional townlean won't hurt.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 317, Noraa wrote:
In post 315, Datisi wrote:
In post 314, Noraa wrote:why is 200 weird?
because neither shoshin nor baltar were talking with/about each other and all of a sudden she asked him for his reads? it felt as if there was some history between the two - either on-thread or out-of-thread, and there wasn't any in-thread - that's why i asked.
I think ur overthinking tho I do kinda see where that comes from. I'm gonna go meta dive Shoshin rq cuz I know they have a habit of doing exactly this. I'll go find some specific posts/games to support this in just a sec.
/shrug. you noticed i didn't scumread hear for it? i just thought it sounded awkward/out of place.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #325 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 318, VP Baltar wrote:Can I get a link to a recent scum game of yours Datisi?
grumble grumble why do i keep my wiki up to date...

mini normal 2169 - made it to 5p lylo, partner was locktowned by all 3 townies, lost because the confirmed bulletproof that i hammered was also a vengeful and the vig had one bullet left and my god i had never been that salty in my life

mini normal 2175 - lolbussed innocentvillager and coasted to victory
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #328 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

why are you laughing at my triangles
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Datisi »

well good thing i'm not scum then!!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #336 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

wanna talk about it?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

@shoshin
In post 123, Datisi wrote:hot take: iv might actually be scum this game.
In post 295, Datisi wrote:i now feel like noraa is more town to me than she was yesterday. perhaps it's the sleep making me less paranoid and snappy. i also feel a sense of ~peace~ coming from cakez and gamma? i'll call that a townlean for now.
In post 301, Datisi wrote: i don't disagree with you. do you believe in tstbs? that is the feeling i get when reading a lot fo [unwnd's] posts for some reason...
In post 304, Datisi wrote:shoshin is currently somewhat +town over random chance. it's because of nothing specific, but the way she's giving out reads without properly explaining any of them makes me think she's more interested in having thoughts about the game than presenting those thoughts in a way that would earn her townpoints.
In post 316, Datisi wrote:midway is one of my "my brain and gut are telling me different things" reads. i suppose a provisional townlean won't hurt.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #342 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 338, midwaybear wrote:Sure, your opening posts read like you were on edge, and they just don't sit well with me.
In post 339, midwaybear wrote:Felt like you were trying to stream of consciousness post to get townread.
hm, i thought you were townleaning off one of my opening posts?

and /shrug, i always post like that.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Datisi »

shoshin, the "you wanna talk about it" was aimed at you too.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 348, Shoshin wrote:
In post 346, Datisi wrote:shoshin, the "you wanna talk about it" was aimed at you too.
My silence was your answer.
VOTE: shoshin
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #371 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 369, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi is town
who are you and what have you done with iv
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 379, Noraa wrote:If shoshin starts spewing reads anytime,
I'm immediately backing out of this
bc Shoshin is certainly right that she has quite high accuracy as town.
backing out of what? afaict, you're not in this in the first place?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #385 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 378, VP Baltar wrote:Rvs bodes well for gut reads too. In fact, my biggest shortcoming is that I don't trust my gut reads enough
this post is making me go +++town on baltar when perhaps it shouldn't be :?:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #404 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think this is scum!iv who's sick of rolling scum and knows i'm not there to carry him that he decided to just shitpost his way through the game

change my mind
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #408 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

if that's a serious read i'd like to see the actual thought process behind it

i can't tell if it is
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 411, innocentvillager wrote:it is a read, that I had more confidence on this morning, but I’ve forgotten why I townread you at this point

But I did at one point, so, I’ll take that
i feel like i'm going to struggle sorting you this game so if (once you decide to properly catch up) you could try to walk back and see why you were townreading me i would greatly appreciate it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #569 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 424, midwaybear wrote:
In post 342, Datisi wrote:hm, i thought you were townleaning off one of my opening posts?

Those were two disjoint things. I did not know that you normally post like that. Is this a reliable way to read you? There must be some differences.
i don't know what you mean by "reliable way to read me". i sometimes wallpost (mostly when catching up) but real-time interactions are generally always stream of consciousness, regardless of alignment. whether i manage to replicate the posting properly as scum is a different question all-together, but you're free to metadive if you wanna see if you can spot differences.
In post 431, Shoshin wrote:
In post 350, Datisi wrote:
In post 348, Shoshin wrote:
In post 346, Datisi wrote:shoshin, the "you wanna talk about it" was aimed at you too.
My silence was your answer.
VOTE: shoshin
I don't understand the motivation for voting here. Do you think I'm scum for avoiding this conversation? Or are you voting me because you want me to "talk about it"? Or what?
so, iv is my strongest scumread currently. unfortunately, he has the bad case of lurk, my vote isn't making him play, and i don't think my persuasion skills are good enough to convince the town to start voting him on the basis of ~nothing~. so my vote on him is wasting away.

now, i have no plans on letting someone go "oh i'll solve the game you need to follow me but i will not try to towntell at all you should just bop me lol" and blndly follow them. let's see what happens.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #570 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 482, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 475, Noraa wrote:ABR give me a case on Shoshin. A quick "she gives fake reads" really doesn't cut it. She has not played out of her town range atm so I do not understand what u are seeing.
You're a noob. My bandwagon is made up of the best players in the game minus Gamma who thinks Shoshin is at L-4, which tells you how much attention he's paying.

Albert B. Rampage
VP Baltar
SirCakez
Datisi
Innocentvillager

Literally the 5 best players in the game screaming at you to vote scum and you're out here NOOOO ITS TOOO EARLYYYY TO VOTE SCUUUUUMMMM
:lol: fake flattery to get me to stay on the wagon? :lol:

albert, do you have a read on baltar yet?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #571 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm liking deasvail's posting? it seems friendly, but not in a "scum afraid to rock the boat" way, rather a "no evil agenda behind it" way. also i'm feeling somewhat less anxious about my unwnd townlean right now.

midway gave me a bad ~vibe~ with and . kinda shows a feeling of... disinterest in the game? i dunno. @people who are town on him, i'm interested in your interpretation, maybe i'm confbiasing myself.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #573 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Datisi »

i think iv is scum and his team can afford coasting right now because albert/shoshin are t/t eating each other alive

please discuss
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #583 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

they are not, no.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #586 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

you bringing up iv has made me go recheck some meta, and honestly i do think this is very much scum!indicative behaviour for him.

i'd like to sit by and wait and see where the shoshin wagon goes, but the issue is that i feel like iv flipping scum implies shoshin being town... but i also don't want albert to yell at me. what to do, what to do...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #592 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 570, Datisi wrote:albert, do you have a read on baltar yet?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #608 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 587, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 586, Datisi wrote:iv flipping scum implies shoshin being town
Tell me more
ok so, my meta on iv consists of two town games (that i modded) and one scum game (where i was his buddy). this behaviour is definitely weird, because he didn't play like this in *any* one of them. i still thought it was scummy because he's a player who loves playing town and hates playing scum and i can definitely see him try to coast like this as scum, and i don't see why he'd play like this as town.

however, as you quoted my post i was reminded of something. i *have* seen him play like this. he played like this on day two of mini normal 2175 (the scum game). he made a total of three posts that day, which were fluff, one pointless question, and a weak self-towncase, after which he got hammered. the reason he was fine playing like that was the game was already going smoothly - we set up a bus, and him dying that day wouldn't be That Bad.

that is why this kinda behaviour makes me think that if iv is scum, shoshin isn't, because in that world, the game is going smoothly without his presence. he doesn't *need* to actually post anything meaningful. him voting shoshin definitely won't discourage albert from pushing her through, but it's not a vote that gives towncred if she flips red?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #613 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 611, innocentvillager wrote:I remembered why I townread Datisi
great i'm ready to hear that explained
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #619 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 616, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 613, Datisi wrote:
In post 611, innocentvillager wrote:I remembered why I townread Datisi
great i'm ready to hear that explained
it looks like you actually care about sorting my alignment this game and you pointed something out about my meta even I wasn’t aware of
"you care about sorting my alignment" is a big meme from 2175 and i will not be taking this as a serious answer

also you were allegedly townreading me before i did this so if you could go back and check :upside_down_emoji:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #624 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

the faces are AI generated
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #629 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi can I ask if you actually think Shoshin is scum? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to
she's "null-ish??? i guess???? i don't know?????" to me right now.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #634 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 630, Noraa wrote:
In post 629, Datisi wrote:
In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi can I ask if you actually think Shoshin is scum? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to
she's "null-ish??? i guess???? i don't know?????" to me right now.
then y are u voting her
because i'm fine voting the weird nullish slots when i don't think people would follow me on iv?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #641 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 636, innocentvillager wrote:why do you not think people would follow you on me? I’m an active lurker posting nothing useful and you are not the only person who got mild scumpings on me
because (1) i have a feeling people often don't want to vote up lollurker slots and would rather vote slots doing weird stuff (2) someone will probably call me scum because i'm attackign ~easy~ targets (3) albert is deadset on shoshin and i have a feeling he's louder than i am
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #642 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 640, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Datsi how do you not see Noraa as scummy?
she's gone from town back to null for me, and is currently in the pool of [this execution is not happening right now, sort this out later].
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #647 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 610, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 608, Datisi wrote:that is why this kinda behaviour makes me think that if iv is scum, shoshin isn't, because in that world, the game is going smoothly without his presence. he doesn't *need* to actually post anything meaningful. him voting shoshin definitely won't discourage albert from pushing her through, but it's not a vote that gives towncred if she flips red?
Yes, I agree. You are town.
what exactly were you agreeing with me on here? do you think iv could be scum? frankly his recent posts just make me wanna kill him more...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #657 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Datisi »

baltaaaar i went to my laptop to type up for you please acknowledge
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #660 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 647, Datisi wrote:what exactly were you agreeing with me on here? do you think iv could be scum? frankly his recent posts just make me wanna kill him more...
he's throwing, I don't think he's scum yet unless there's evidence that he serves this soft play when he's scum. besides your 3 games look into his other games and tell me what you find when he rolls scum.
there's a reason i extremely rarely do second-hand meta, if i wasn't there when the game was happening, i just confbias myself if i look for specific things.

also ico won't be here until tomorrow morning i think.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #697 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Datisi »

i think baltar/iv are likely the same alignment but i have nothing but Gut and Feels to back that up with and i don't even remember why i had that thought anymore

which is also concerning considering my gun-to-head reads are scum on iv and town on baltar (though i would rather not have a gun to my head for that last one)

this game is difficult
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #714 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Darius is town for postings on page 23
fun fact, this is the second time someone called me darius. :lol:
In post 706, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 702, Noraa wrote:
In post 698, innocentvillager wrote:... i just, am trying to envision this world but cannot
why not?
ugh stop it with these one liners, you're supposed to be more defensive

can someone else tell me if im just picking at nothing? @datisi maybe for a start?
i dunno lol i think noraa's kinda scummy too
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #720 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 718, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 608, Datisi wrote:that is why this kinda behaviour makes me think that if iv is scum, shoshin isn't, because in that world, the game is going smoothly without his presence. he doesn't *need* to actually post anything meaningful. him voting shoshin definitely won't discourage albert from pushing her through, but it's not a vote that gives towncred if she flips red?
Could you re-explain this?
the only time i've seen scum!iv act like this - mostly lurking and posting random stuff that's not influencing the game in the slightest - was on day two of mini normal 2175. we had set up a bus where i would be getting a lot of towncred if he flipped, so he didn't have to actually try to influence the game (i.e. try to save himself from getting executed) because it was going in a good direction for his faction.

if he's scum here, i have a feeling the circumstances are similar - he doesn't need to be influencing the game because it's already going in a good direction for him. and what would that mean? the current biggest wagon that's threatening to get hammered is town. possibly its main driver also being town.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #762 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 720, Datisi wrote:the current biggest wagon that's threatening to get hammered is town. possibly its main driver also being town.
What makes you say this?
Tbh despite early feelings that may or may not have existed I think {shoshin, IV, ABR} isn’t an impossible team
dude idk how to make this more clear
> the only time i saw scum!iv do jack shit was when the game was going good for him
> iv was doing jack shit here
> if he's scum, i think the game was going good for him
> who was getting all the attention? the shoshin wagon, driven by albert
> therefore that wagon was on town, possible main pusher also town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #767 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

have you *seen* the way iv voted shoshin? in what world does that vote get *any* towncred?

pedit: re gamma
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #769 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Datisi »

iv i'm going for a walk i need to clear my head i'll get back to you later
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #836 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't know what i expected.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #861 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 853, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 836, Datisi wrote:i don't know what i expected.
how was your walk

i will sheep you in these tumultuous times
i am still roaming the dark streets, i just made the mistake of opening mafiascum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #871 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

oh come on, i hadn't even come home yet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #900 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway, what iv asked me earlier

i said iv/baltar likely same alignment but i don't know if anything is pointing to one being town if the other is. what i thought was that baltar is +scum if iv is red. i don't exactly remember what i saw but some stuff gave me a partnery ping. but also my confidence in this is like 2.3% atm because i'm ass at preflip assoc and i'm confbiased and also i'm not thinking straight right now because there was a lolhammer so lol.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #904 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Datisi »

oh sweet i got the pagetop
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #918 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway fakeclaiming at L-1 as town bad and i feel no regret if that's the case
if me/ico die i'll be pissed i didn't even get to play with the dragon
please look at iv tomorrow, especially if this flips green, i still think that is likely scum
noraa might also be but i can never read noraa correctly
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #927 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

i am scumreading noraa more and more

what is life
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #941 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Datisi »

oh no i'm townreading peta
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #965 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: innocentvillager

this is scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #976 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

something fun that i noticed last night!!!

- iv started "seriously" engaging the thread in post , which was made at 5:22 pm (we'll use my timezone for this ok cool)
- he was
continuously posting
until , which was at 8:03 pm
- hammer on shoshin, , was at 8:06 pm
- IV LITERALLY JUST PEACES OUT OF THE THREAD IMMEDIATELY??? DOESN'T POST FOR THE HALF-HOUR LONG TWILIGHT????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #982 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Datisi »

albert i'mma need some serious explanation why midway is town because i have very strong feelings about that not being the case
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #985 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Datisi »

innocentvillager
if your point here is "i don't bus"
what the fuck are you doing trying to sell me on that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #991 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 986, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 982, Datisi wrote:albert i'mma need some serious explanation why midway is town because i have very strong feelings about that not being the case
Peta and midway are 100% town.
you said shoshin was scum so please excuse me if i don't take your word for it :upside_down_emoji:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1000 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 995, Noraa wrote:After skimming unwnd iso, scum team probs has a few of this pool : {gamma, midway, datisi}
I skimmed. not done with this ISO quite yet.
noraa i'm not scum here and you need to stop this thing you keep doing every goddamn game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1006 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

fuck yeah post #1000

pedit: noraa, unwnd was continuously townreading me, what the fuck are you doing lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1014 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway we are hanging iv today i don't give a fuck what he claims he's scum here
midway is being scummy as fuck

and i have one extremely strong gut scumread that i've been sitting on for a while and i don't know what to do about but i'll think about it later

also pls don't let him self hammer yet

UNVOTE:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1024 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Datisi »

midway why did you vote shoshin your limp onto the wagon was puuuuuureeeee traaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1028 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1022, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1014, Datisi wrote:midway is being scummy as fuck
I think hes town
spit out reasons because otherwise your words are a waste of typing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1036 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1030, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1024, Datisi wrote:midway why did you vote shoshin your limp onto the wagon was puuuuuureeeee traaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh
Why was it pure trash?
you went from "i like how shoshin is handling *whatever it was*" and later on when you were asked to vote there you were like "ok lol"

do you have aaaaanyyyyyy readsssssss
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1042 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Datisi »

iv is literally lolcatting and shitting up the thread and it's the only execute we are ever doing today
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1050 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Datisi »

you might as fucking well but unless the mod reveals you as ic i'm pushing it through
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1063 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Datisi »

lol what the fuck?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1068 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Datisi »

no, a weak hider dies on scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1078 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Datisi »

that is a role i could believe gypyx to be insane enough to come up with but frankly iv is scum so

~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1083 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1077, petapan wrote:
In post 1068, Datisi wrote:no, a weak hider dies on scum
have things changed since 2012 because the hider in hard boiled dies on scum (or a vig)
that's not the normal version of a hider
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1090 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Datisi »

hider ain't an alignment-locked role, i could see a scum hider existing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1097 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Datisi »

if there's a role that saw iv visit mwb/no visit, they should stay quiet and come out with that stuff *after* we flip iv
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1098 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1094, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1078, Datisi wrote:that is a role i could believe gypyx to be insane enough to come up with but frankly iv is scum so

I tentatively believe the claim. Unvote. Dont rush.
he's at exe - 3, i like him there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1101 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i'm having doubt that's why i'm not calling for a hammer *right this second*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1106 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1102, VP Baltar wrote:let's just hear from Ico
wholeheartedly agree with this one

mafia loyal hider would be a meme role lol

ok i'm gonna actually pay attention to my damn lecture now byebye

pedit: no, fuck knows what iv actually is, i don't want to out investigatives over possible bait
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1112 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, *if* we have a tracker/watcher

you know what happens to that tracker/watcher once they out?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1117 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Datisi »

if not iv, i'm going midway, take your pick
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1129 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1122, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1117, Datisi wrote:if not iv, i'm going midway, take your pick
no don't give scum an out
midway is scummy but IV and co are way worse
you'll notice my vote hasn't moved
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1139 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Datisi »

cakez, can i get shotgun reads/poe from you? (if you hadn't done so in the past 6 pages, it was fast)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1142 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Datisi »

like, no need for explanation, just names
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1147 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Datisi »

he was sick / weekend vla and we ded an oopsie with a hammer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1154 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Datisi »

why would you claim that and how does that make cakez scum???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1160 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1157, Albert B. Rampage wrote:only scum would be interested in targeting midway
???

please elaborate???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1161 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1159, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i can use IV to be a cop btw. unvote him immediately.
if the mafia has any kind of a roleblock, you cannot, and even if they don't you probably just catch a bullet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1168 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1162, Albert B. Rampage wrote:why would cakez target midway according to you? they wanted to know his role. when im scum i will always target those types of slots for rolecop so i can do a threat assessment.
fuck if i know, i don't know cakez's role?

"wanted to know his role" is like, a very broad concept considering there's a lot of variations of investigative roles and midway was a dumb null-scummy slot that could use an investigation?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1169 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1164, Albert B. Rampage wrote:sircakez is scum. look at his posts d1 and d2 and put 2+2 together. I guarantee it.
did i miss a soft or something? ok cool.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1175 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Datisi »

there is one claim here that makes cakez +++town and if he claims it i'm gonna lose my shit

that is all
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1183 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

if i said what it was right now you'd probably fucking kill me

i'm just giving a warning that if he claims [role] there will be zero chill from me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1189 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Datisi »

because cakes visited midway and apparently the OnLy ToWn RoLe that would ever visit midway is TrAcKEr and albert is tracker so = ?????? cakez scum ?????????????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1191 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Datisi »

god i see what is coming from a mile away and i fucking hate it!!!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1213 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1199, Albert B. Rampage wrote:due to the setup, the only PR we have besides me and IV would be protective or utility imo. IV doesnt need protection so ill just get the bodyguard/doc on me tonight if we have one and we sweep this easily. if we dont have one at least we get a nice head start.
what does "utility PR" mean?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1218 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1209, SirCakez wrote:A tracker + my role makes me think there is absolutely no way IV's role exists
honestly if that's the case might as well out it because we're gonna be here until that gets resolved?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1228 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Datisi »

cakez i dislike this bullshit as much as anyone but if there truly is countering claims between you/iv/abr it's better to have it out

besides i have some info that *might* be able to confirm someone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1244 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Datisi »

unfortunately that role is not related to the info i have
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1258 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

lazy odd-night tracker even-night motion detector
roaming detective
disloyal visitor

this is just enough word salad roles to be in a gypyx game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1265 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Datisi »

err, hider*, not visitor, whatever
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1268 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1259, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1256, petapan wrote:
In post 1240, DeasVail wrote:I may not understand normal games very well nowadays but is it even possible for Cakez' and Iv's roles to both exist in a mini normal?
dude im so lost as to what all this shit is

what happened to cop and doctor
my role fits perfectly with IV's. i can detect if theres any movement on even nights so i can kinda tell if his action worked or not. its smart setup design.
good luck detecting anything useful now that you've fullclaimed
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1270 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Datisi »

noraa are you pruposefully not reading?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1274 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1272, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1268, Datisi wrote:good luck detecting anything useful now that you've fullclaimed
scum probably only have 1 PR so im pretty sure if we lynch cakez they are fucked if we have protective
i doubt we do.

please nobody hammer anything until we at least *hear* from all the players.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1280 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Datisi »

i cannot give you that.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1291 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Datisi »

because he thinks your a scum rolecop lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1299 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1294, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1090, Datisi wrote:hider ain't an alignment-locked role, i could see a scum hider existing
Bad post
you don't know what gypyx is capable of
a scum hider wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1308 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1305, petapan wrote:i'm looking at the last gypyx game now and...wow
bulletproof vengeful!!!!

...sorry one day i'll stop
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1310 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway i 100% buy albert being truthful here but i also don't but cakez being scum because of that at all so yeet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1315 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Datisi »

while it's certainly on par with "mafia odd-night complex traffic analyst", i kinda doubt scum would have a lazy modifier...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1339 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's half past midnight in europe chill
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1344 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

this is a gypyx setup anything is possible
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1345 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

cakez, it's really not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1351 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1349, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1345, Datisi wrote:cakez, it's really not
why would this have three investigatives? what about protective or utility roles?
1) iv isn't an investigative 2) why would it not have? again, have you seen the last one lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1352 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

note i'm not sayinf all three *are* town, i'm saying mechanically there's room for all three to be town. iv is still extremely scum on play and there's only so far his claim can take him.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1356 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1353, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1351, Datisi wrote:
In post 1349, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1345, Datisi wrote:cakez, it's really not
why would this have three investigatives? what about protective or utility roles?
1) iv isn't an investigative 2) why would it not have? again, have you seen the last one lmao
hider essentially just function as cop that dies if they get a red no?
the last one was fucky but it had role variety
it's not a weak hider it's a disloyal hider my god
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1357 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1354, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi does this not kind of feel like town!me from 2163
fuck if i know, i don't remember day one at all
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1363 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

my issue is that the ~mysterious info~ i have is actually (if i quint really really hard) a tiny bit +town for iv's claim but it's such an enormous stretch of spaghetti mechanics that i should ignore it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1364 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

that should say squint right

i'm tired
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1367 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 617, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 608, Datisi wrote:and i don't see why he'd play like this as town.
humans are complicated!
was this supposed to be a crumb?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1376 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

is albert usually like... that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1381 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

nah lol don't worry my brain is fried right now anyway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1384 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

who else is/was in your scumpool?

pedit: @baltar
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1421 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

why am i in that group again?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1426 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

i was *on* the wagon tho??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1431 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

also i explicitly said i don't think all 3 have to be town, just that there's mech room for all 3 to be town

pedit: hm? you saying i took that place?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1500 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

keep reading, there's an explanation at *some* point
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1519 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1517, Iconeum wrote:i've got information that there's at least like 3 other pr's in this game btw
god fuckin damn lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1522 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

fuck if i know

can you gib reads when you catch up? ignoring mech for now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1524 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

pls maek reads

i wanna see if you're picking up on something i am
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1527 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

i saw my name at the top and i got excited you're townreading me but ok no no it's fine i get it really

i can be around for a bit in an ~hour if you wanna jam, i must depart to class or smt now

also ico's reads are not exciting but he's prob?town ok thank you

pedit: awwww i'm special
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1530 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

if you could compare this iv to 2175 for me i'd be grateful because obviously i was a bit biased reading him there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1533 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh jesus christ those posts make me think there's some extra mechanical bullshit going on and i love it

my guess is "...maybe???" if they didn't get pr pings from anyone else but if i know anything about balance i'd say probably not (but as we all know i don't know jack shit about balance so)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1537 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh, so that's the trainwreck number 3? :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1538 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1525, Iconeum wrote:townreads on midway/peta/VP
tl;dr for these three?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1540 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

pleasant is such a weird word to use to describe an iso

ok i gotta actually pay attention now, 40 minutes weee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1542 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok
first of all i'm just gonna loltownbin ico and be done with it (until like lylo or something)

this is obviously a game full of mech fuckery, and for him to be scum here there'd have to be some galaxy brain mech wizard scumbuddy who's figured out enough about the setup to tell ico what and how to soft/crumb and then what to claim later *and* have it not collide with whatever other roles claim by that point (and i don't think i see anyone on that list anywayyyy)

or he's Just Town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1543 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1452, SirCakez wrote:ABR is just sooooo desperate here you can tell
I'll go ahead and move my vote
VOTE: abr
In post 1455, SirCakez wrote:because what Datisi said about how we all CAN be town but don't HAVE to be resonated and frankly I can't reconcile ABR's play here with him being town
IV, maybe. And his role fits ok with mine and doesn't make sense as scum.
these two posts gave me like, a gutscummy ping but idk yet if it's enough to offset the guttowny pings i was getting from him on d1
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1545 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

i didn't say you should do that

i'm just saying i really don't see scum!ico doing whatever the fuck this is unless there's a literal mech god holding your hand in the scum pt and like

occam's or something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1546 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm annoyed because iv was acting like such scum and the chances of him (if he is what he claims) + albert producing any sorta useful result is like, extremely small (because we don't know how many visiting sucmroles there are, if there isn't an outright blocker) but hurr durr disloyal visitor

in the most non-rolefishy way possible: how sure are you that whatever the fuck info you have points at there having to be a liar in the claimed trio?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1547 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm debating with myself if we're seriously clashing in reads or if it's just me having way too many scumreads
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1548 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

"most non-rolefishy way possible", then proceeds to rolefish

answer that if you think you should, idk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1551 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

yep yep yep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1552 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

i currently have like 3 people decently below the null line and that's outside the claimers
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1553 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually, "outside the town zone" sounds more correct but whatever
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1555 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

midway and baltar
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1558 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok

midway is like, i think i said it yesterday, he seems utterly uninterested in the game
like his vote and reasoning for voting me were kinda bad? and he seemed to not follow up on it at all and doesn't actually seem to care at all what i'm doing? and his sheep on shoshin was lol?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1559 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

the only meta i have on midway is a newbie i modded like 6? months ago and i get old meta etc etc but he was so obvtownie he got shot n1 and here i feel like i'm seeing someone desperaely trying to make anything up about the game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1564 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

and baltar is like... idk. i see why someone would townread him. to some extent, i townread him. participating in discussion / solving / keeping up with the game / all that good shit townies should be doing.

but i cannot shake off the feeling that *something is terribly wrong*. something is just so goddamn wrong. like you said his iso was ~pleasant~. i think (during the course of d1/n1) i opened his iso some 10-15 times only to close it 5 minutes later because i was getting a headache because ???? his posts do not seem right

like i don't remember when's the last time i had this strong of a gutread that someone *needs to die* but i have it now

and like the worst part is i don't think i'd be able to properly explain this, if i tried i'd just get shot down with "lol this argument sucks you're being paranoid" and there'd be nothing i could respond and i don't know if i'm confbiased myself to hell and back because it wouldn't be the first time but Something Seems Wrong???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1565 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 334, midwaybear wrote:Datisi's posting yesterday seemed fake.
VOTE: Datisi
In post 338, midwaybear wrote:Sure, your opening posts read like you were on edge, and they just don't sit well with me.
In post 339, midwaybear wrote:Felt like you were trying to stream of consciousness post to get townread.
In post 342, Datisi wrote:hm, i thought you were townleaning off one of my opening posts?

In post 424, midwaybear wrote:Those were two disjoint things. I did not know that you normally post like that. Is this a reliable way to read you? There must be some differences.
@ico, this progression bothered me
"your posts seem fake", "i always post like that", "oh really?" and then completely dropping it without looking into it any further, bringing any kind of conclusion, mentioning me at all etc
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1566 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1563, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1559, Datisi wrote:the only meta i have on midway is a newbie i modded like 6? months ago and i get old meta etc etc but he was so obvtownie he got shot n1 and here i feel like i'm seeing someone desperaely trying to make anything up about the game
i don't see much desperation in their play, but there's certainly a 'not finding your feet' kind of vibe in their play
which i also townread btw
i think "not finding your feet" is more town!indicative for more experienced players than relatively new players bc i feel like a more experienced player would be able to make shit up as scum (so not finding their feet would be town indicative) while for a newer player it wouldn't be

but (1) maybe i'm projecting my own playstyle (2) that would then be nai, not cum!indicative (3) i'm wrong on at least someone and uhh what was the point here? idk yeah anyway.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1569 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

i dunno, probably more than i'd estimate
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1572 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't see scum pulling whatever that is and coming up with that claim
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1573 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

2/3 bullet points what's making you townread vp?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1577 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

aight gotcha

i don't think iv claiming fast is a point against him considering we were all yelling at him and his wagon was rising hella fast however as my vote says i don't have anything against making him eat rope
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1586 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i think i get what's going on and i think we go voting in the claimed trio today?

i was seriously considering voting noraa but
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1588 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm not capable of reading noraa either but what you said about her being more in the background this time kinda rings true to me

i really really don't think abr is scum here
i agree iv is scummier than cakez
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1589 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1532, Iconeum wrote:datisi do you think scum would roleblock me on N1 this game?
if both iv and cakez flip town (big if), then i'm pretty sure the answer to this is a big no btw
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1590 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

no wait i meant yes i'm stupid why am i posting during class
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1598 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

:lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1601 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually the more i think about it the more i want to vote cakez but it is based on like, a weird confusing mush of setup specc
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1604 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

without asking you to confirm what you were softing *and* outing my mysterious info, i cannot unfortunately

if we miss today i think massclaim is the day before lylo aka tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1607 (isolation #186) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Datisi »

brain mush now says both iv and cakez have the potential to be hanging out in the scum pt and man would that be wild
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1662 (isolation #187) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1623, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1532, Iconeum wrote:datisi do you think scum would roleblock me on N1 this game?
Zero chance of this. I will get RB for sure. But i think cakez is RB.
i highly doubt that but if i'm proven wrong i won't complain
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1663 (isolation #188) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

@iv i kinda disagree you were engaging because your posts looked like random one liners that didn't even seem to be connected to what's going on, but idk if there's any point talking about that anymore

as for the twilight thing, if that was actually a coincidence i'm gonna laugh really hard about it post game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1687 (isolation #189) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe i'm misrimembering, i remember seeing scum!koba put a veto on you in chosen mafia

anyway you still haven't answered my question of what are your reads?

pedit: ooooooh spicey
tell me more
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1693 (isolation #190) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe at some point i'll go recheck if i'm gonna need it

you mind actually taking a stance rather than just saying vague things such as ~your arguments are reachy~
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1698 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1694, midwaybear wrote:I don't have a hard stance on you yet.
it lowkey feels like you Want to scumread me but are afraid i'm gonna attack you back so you're making vague potshots instead :?:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1716 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1712, Noraa wrote:Plus he claimed pr which makes me wary of limming there.
there's been 7 claims/softs/hints so far and what are the odds all of them are of the town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1720 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

when did this turn into a blitz game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1735 (isolation #194) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Datisi »

@albert, if you wanna play cop with iv, am i right in thinking he should say who he's gonna be visiting tonight in advance?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1737 (isolation #195) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Datisi »

because there are still lurkers and fencesitters and i'd like everyone to at least have one goddamn stance i can later look at because if we're wrong any form of lylo is gonna be living hell if there's only lurkers in it

also the more i look at this game the more townsided it's looking the more i think there's more than 1 visiting scum PR meaning (if iv's not scum outright) the "investigation" is gonna be a waste of time but we'll see when we get there i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1742 (isolation #196) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Datisi »

he can't get killed, but if the scum he's hiding behind gets killed, he dies alongside them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1747 (isolation #197) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Datisi »

1) unless all the roles were doing nothing, that never passes
2) the PR claims/hints add up to seven
there are not seven town power roles in this game

this is what i mean by not wanting the yeet right away
there are too many people who can get away with dumb fencesitting like this and aren't taking stances
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1811 (isolation #198) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

why are you calling me out!?!?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1814 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

you ask me to help you make a decision. what are we deciding between. noraa and cakez? is that right? i feel so out of it i don't even know anymore. like this game is 70+ pages of 4-irl-days of screeching but i feel like there's 15 pages of actual content in there. i should go back and look for it but my motivation for that is near zero because by the time i'm done with it there's gonna be 5 new pages of whatever the fuck. who even is voting for cakez right now? why? i literally do not remember
~M