donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:04 am

Post by donkihott »

Hey everyone, sorry to blow your reads but you gotta restart your thinking about pao pao. Don't transfer your grudges (if u had one) over me haha. It might hurt you but I define as lurker myself soo idk maybe we're too much in this game.
I like not-mafia's playstyle so far ahah I wish he is town and survives as long as possible to see how he plays.
I'm almost dismissing my thoughts of marci/catboi being the duo scum, I'd expect some distancing from a SE. However.. I still cringe when reading marci's AtE VOTE: marcistar
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 193, catboi wrote:VOTE: donkihott

I had issues/lingering suspicion of paopao already but what a gross entry. What about her AtE is "cringe" and why is it vote-worthy?
Your issues with paopao don't concern me, I cannot answer for whatever paopao thought or said. I am wondering why are so WKing so hard. :]
In post 194, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: donkihott
Hi to you too :D

In post 196, Ninetales wrote:
In post 190, donkihott wrote:Hey everyone, sorry to blow your reads but you gotta restart your thinking about pao pao. Don't transfer your grudges (if u had one) over me haha. It might hurt you but I define as lurker myself soo idk maybe we're too much in this game.
I like not-mafia's playstyle so far ahah I wish he is town and survives as long as possible to see how he plays.
I'm almost dismissing my thoughts of marci/catboi being the duo scum, I'd expect some distancing from a SE. However.. I still cringe when reading marci's AtE VOTE: marcistar
I have to say this looks really bad.
Why would it be bad? I have hard time believing marci's "I'm so new, I don't know what I'm doing" style. She constantly contradicted herself saying she is new, saying she actually played and is familiar with the game, saying she gets killed because she is lurking, saying she talks too much. Do you think asking if the roles of the players are revealed on their profile summary is a question a newbie (anyone) would ask? I don't think so.

I am confident that the scum in in the set {marci, catboi} (1 of them). Behind catboi's irrational WKing marci I read someone who (if scum) is trying to pocket marci and at the same time clear himself if marci flips town for some reason.
In post 199, LoneMarkhor wrote:Whats an AtE though?
Appeal to Emotion - https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:53 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 202, LoneMarkhor wrote:Ah! :mad:
Its either {marci, catboi} or {ninetails, donki}. That is not including not_mafia. Donkihott supporting ninetails seems suspicious but catboi recently has been more suspicious with his hollow posts. That looks like he is just waiting for night to come not scumhunting.Plus marcistar's posts also sometimes look like that filled with only emotions an emojis. Night is almost to come so we must choose a person to eliminate which means scum get a free kill.
How am I supporting ninetails?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:01 am

Post by donkihott »

Also why would you say its between 4 people IF not taking the other 4 in consideration :D So you are not taking into consideration 4 people and accusing everyone left?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:25 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 208, catboi wrote:
In post 200, donkihott wrote:Your issues with paopao don't concern me, I cannot answer for whatever paopao thought or said. I am wondering why are so WKing so hard.
Am I scum hard-defending my partner on Day 1, or am I white knighting? Why did you dodge answering my question?
I'll use a sentece of your style. If you think I didn't answer your question, you simply haven't read my posts :)
In post 211, catboi wrote:Is paopaoslot/muh too simplistic a solve? possibly, but it seems plausible.
It is not a solve if it is wrong ;)
In post 214, marcistar wrote:
In post 200, donkihott wrote:Why would it be bad? I have hard time believing marci's "I'm so new, I don't know what I'm doing" style. She constantly contradicted herself saying she is new, saying she actually played and is familiar with the game, saying she gets killed because she is lurking, saying she talks too much. Do you think asking if the roles of the players are revealed on their profile summary is a question a newbie (anyone) would ask? I don't think so.

I am confident that the scum in in the set {marci, catboi} (1 of them). Behind catboi's irrational WKing marci I read someone who (if scum) is trying to pocket marci and at the same time clear himself if marci flips town for some reason.
In post 199, LoneMarkhor wrote:Whats an AtE though?
Appeal to Emotion - https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations
So you read up, what other opinions do you have on the game? :roll:

She constantly contradicted herself saying she is new, saying she actually played and is familiar with the game,

where did i say im 100% new? im new to the forum aspect of this :roll:

saying she gets killed because she is lurking, saying she talks too much.

did you not read the part where i said that i was lynched for "lurking" on a 12hr day 12hr night game where the day phase was while i sleep? :roll:
In post 201, Chumbo wrote:My main scumreads right now are catboi/marci. I've looked at ninetails again, but I really don't think she is scum. The post trying to prod us to do stuff and ask her questions really made me think she was town. catboi was a town read before, but now, after looking stuff over again I've noticed a few things about his posting. Most of the posting he does is either answering questions about how the game is played or dismantling other players reads. I think it is coming from a scum viewpoint. Marci because of the AtE, which after a certain point stops seeming town and also the high amount of fluff in the posting. I feel better about Scum!catboi.

VOTE: catboi
how is ninetales focusing on tunneling me all game not scummy tho? :roll: :roll: shes never got off me... always waiting to strike..... :oops:
Its either {marci, catboi} or {ninetails, donki}. That is not including not_mafia. Donkihott supporting ninetails seems suspicious but catboi recently has been more suspicious with his hollow posts. That looks like he is just waiting for night to come not scumhunting.Plus marcistar's posts also sometimes look like that filled with only emotions an emojis. Night is almost to come so we must choose a person to eliminate which means scum get a free kill.
I already said my 'other' opinions on the game. Also I also don't see where i call you "100% new".
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:27 am

Post by donkihott »

@catboi , what makes you townread LoneMarkhor?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by donkihott »

Well since, you want to pressure people for the deadline, okay. Claim
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:56 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 269, catboi wrote:I'd rather vote donki but I don't know that we get the support there. Ninetales is scummy as well but probably not scum with donki, because of paopao. Do you have thoughts on LoneMarkhor?
I bet you do.

Very convenient of you to keep basing your arguments on me from paopao's posts since I cannot defend words that ain't mine.
In post 268, Not_Mafia wrote:This wagon smells and donkihott's jump on was terrible
I don't think you have a right to say what is terrible when you play the third scum (or just the 2nd)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:04 am

Post by donkihott »

Muh said the thing about intent so idk if he is willing to, marcistar is absent and Pickles forgets about the game on a daily basis :D :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:02 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 310, Not_Mafia wrote:donkihott is obvscum

Ahahahahashahhahahahahaahahahahha just quit this game bro hahahahaah
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:05 am

Post by donkihott »

@catboi do you have any real arguments against people instead of being aggressive towards you?
My suspects are {you, lone, ?marci} idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

If not_mafia is as you say "really good as town" this means he is the other scum lmao.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:08 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 314, catboi wrote:
In post 312, donkihott wrote:

Yeah if I get hammered, get this tomorrow
What did you mean by that? :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:12 am

Post by donkihott »

I understood that already but what did you meant by quoting my response to not_mafia. Come on, share, if you are town you should help your town fellas in winning the game. You sound like you cracked the case already :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:13 am

Post by donkihott »

I mean besides me who do you think is mafia? :D there are 2 mafia in the game and you just said you think that lone is not that suspicious to you anymore xDD
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:13 am

Post by donkihott »

Come on, I'm using emojis, clear me off :D :D :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:32 am

Post by donkihott »

I'm not I wanted to see what are your scumreads, if lone was one of them I would've pursue him on day2 if you flipped town. However it seems like we have completely the opposite reads so it is not going to work out.

Sorry if it seems like a rude mockery, it's just how I write :D I mean no harm haha
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:34 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 324, catboi wrote:for reference, here's a game that just finished where Not_Mafia voted all 3 members of the mafia on day 1: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85197

So listen to him about donkihott tomorrow.
He has 20 000 posts, no surprise if he got the mafia at some point by randomly saying names :D :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:38 am

Post by donkihott »

If these references mean much to you then exactly this should clear me. In first game as scum I played that card of being unsure and I won. Here take that link and shove it.. in your search bar https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84852 :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:40 am

Post by donkihott »

Ofc I'm going to discredit it :D You are trying to push that I'm scum while I'm not :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:42 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 331, catboi wrote:
In post 329, donkihott wrote:If these references mean much to you then exactly this should clear me. In first game as scum I played that card of being unsure and I won. Here take that link and shove it.. in your search bar https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84852 :D
You're saying you wouldn't change your approach at all?
It worked, why should I change it, hell its my 3rd game I have plenty of time to change my playstyle. If I was scum and you were on the verge of being killed I wouldn't even communicate with you atm, I'm just having fun.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:44 am

Post by donkihott »

I'll see how ppl react to my playstyle as town now and may use it for my next scum game :p
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:00 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 335, catboi wrote:Inmteresting, I'm reading and I see you going on with similar taunting but it's all directed at your partner as distancing.
Shhh now when you flip red ppl will know I'm your partner.
In post 336, catboi wrote:It's hard because I'm looking at your town game now, and while I see you giving people a similar level of atittude and are very impatient, you also put in a lot more reasoning that I'm really not seeing here. Like what actual reason do you have for thinking I am scum this game?
Well I was actually trying to fake a thought process and seem like I'm really trying :D :D Well you were accusing everyone who seemed suspicious of marci's posts, you are defending not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D So yea I don't have solid reads and reasons but I find you suspicious, other people find you suspicious etc etc
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:19 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 340, catboi wrote:
In post 338, donkihott wrote:Well I was actually trying to fake a thought process and seem like I'm really trying :D :D Well you were accusing everyone who seemed suspicious of marci's posts, you are defending not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D So yea I don't have solid reads and reasons but I find you suspicious, other people find you suspicious etc etc
So you think I'm scum for defending people? And that I'm partnered with one of them? Do I have that right?
You literally quoted my answer and asked a question I already answered in the quote lmao.
In post 341, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 312, donkihott wrote:

In post 313, donkihott wrote:@catboi do you have any real arguments against people instead of being aggressive towards you?
My suspects are {you, lone, ?marci} idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

If not_mafia is as you say "really good as town" this means he is the other scum lmao.
This is super obvscum faking confidence
:D :D you forgot to quote :
...not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D ...

haha , my dude you are not as good as you think you are ;)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 am

Post by donkihott »

@not_mafia Oh great master, tell us, the ignorant ones, if I'm scum, who is my partner
:lol: :lol: :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:29 am

Post by donkihott »

My experience is too small to give a proper answer
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:50 am

Post by donkihott »

Lmao. in my first game I hammered the scum so early it wasn't enough time for defending and so on. On the 2nd game I was the scum. So what dodging bs are you talking about lmao.

Also my town game "shows" that after D1 when I have 0 info to play with. So your arguments while trying desperately to denigrate me are falling apart :)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:53 am

Post by donkihott »

Why did you claim without "intent to hammer", as you said you will wait for? You cannot play the newbie card being SE. Being VT makes it easy as well.
Btw the elim order is catboi > idk ahhahahaha :lol:

@muh, do your thing :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:56 am

Post by donkihott »

You'll have to spend more time with me in the dead thread :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:57 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 353, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 343, donkihott wrote:@not_mafia Oh great master, tell us, the ignorant ones, if I'm scum, who is my partner
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know
So you actually know s***
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:07 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 262, muh316 wrote:
In post 260, donkihott wrote:Well since, you want to pressure people for the deadline, okay. Claim
Id prefer the claim after there’s intent to hammer.
In post 263, catboi wrote:
Yeah, I absolutely am not claiming unless there's intent to hammer
, that'd be a bad idea. I'll vote Lone if necessary for self-preservation. Need to hear from Not_Mafia.
In post 261, LoneMarkhor wrote:I too am staying firm on my vote :/
Please answer my , I'm trying to figure out my read.
In post 356, catboi wrote:Like, why even try to paint me as scum for claiming here? Lmao. You're reaching so hard.
I thought being a SE you'd know better, re-read the thread so you don't contradict yourself.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:09 am

Post by donkihott »

Also do you think I'd be so pushy if you were town and I'm scum so I can be eliminated on D2?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:10 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 357, Not_Mafia wrote:Yup if I haven't solved perfectly day 1 I don't know anything
I like how you are using more words <3
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:47 am

Post by donkihott »

Situations change? Then don't be so certain you won't claim if there is no intent haha. Honestly I don't care if you think I'm scum or not hahah I just had some time on my hands and decided to chit-chat :lol: You are the one who needs to convince people :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:01 am

Post by donkihott »

You just confirmed that I won't die on N1 cuz you probably plan to pin it on me :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 am

Post by donkihott »

Good, so you know why we want to eliminate you now, right? :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:14 am

Post by donkihott »

I love you too <3 *taunt* *taunt*
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:41 am

Post by donkihott »

I'm fine with lone being outed as well (even though prefer them in a different order) don't vote me the next day if he turns red :D
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 404, LoneMarkhor wrote:VOTE: donki
Due to the reaction between catboi and donki, I feel more like donki is scum while catboi is genuinely frustrated as town.If catboi was scum he'd rather have eliminated me with not_mafia's offer to save his skin.
Be careful, I said I scumread you which means that when catboi voted you I could've easily hammer you, so if I wanted you dead you'd be dead. I don't rly care about stating intent if I want to elim someone since its not a rule whatsoever.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:11 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 105, LoneMarkhor wrote:
I think Not Mafia is the most likely to be mafia.
He has been acting insane since the beginning. Its like'Let the town fight among themselves.'
Marcistar: You are voting me but you are ignoring Not_Mafia.What should I think of that?
Most likely partners are paopao or marcistar
but I am not sure about that yet.
In post 106, LoneMarkhor wrote:
Marcistar has been acting scummy
but I think she might just be newb town.
In post 117, LoneMarkhor wrote:
I feel we should sort out not_mafia first
if that's his play style or something.Idk if he'll get any serious. I think scum use D1
for townies to get eliminated as in the end only they get suspected because the scum are just trying to not get suspected.
In post 145, LoneMarkhor wrote:If everybody thinks that we could sort out not_mafia later then I will rather not waste my time.
Second person on my scumlist is chumbo
because I think they are playing too cautiously trying to stay away from the heat.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: chumbo
In post 159, LoneMarkhor wrote:My POE is like this
{not_mafia, ninetails, pao, chumbo }
.Pao because his posts look like they come from confused newbie scum who thinks that hiding is better.Ninetails because she posted a lot but not now.Also her posts make accusations which I think are weird not true.Chumbo because I am not convinced that he is town.Not_mafia because I think there's a decent chance we could get scum by eliminating him because he might not have even bothered with his role PM :lol: .
In post 181, LoneMarkhor wrote:
Catboi could be scum if marcistar was also scum
.But right now
I think its ninetails and pao
VOTE: ninetails
I thought pickles was likely town because of his reaction when nine tails scumreaded his readlist but I'll have to read again on pickles.
Its either {marci, catboi} or {ninetails, donki}. That is not including not_mafia.
Donkihott supporting ninetails seems suspicious but catboi recently has been more suspicious with his hollow posts. That looks like he is just waiting for night to come not scumhunting.Plus marcistar's posts also sometimes look like that filled with only emotions an emojis. Night is almost to come so we must choose a person to eliminate which means scum get a free kill.
Due to the reaction between catboi and donki, I feel more like donki is scum
while catboi is genuinely frustrated as town.If catboi was scum he'd rather have eliminated me with not_mafia's offer to save his skin.
Pretty erratic votes, but you didn't vote for Muh or Pickles, pickles scumread you and so did muh but muh's looked like a distancing rather than a real read. Muh was pushing for catboi and yet remained on your wagon which makes me think he wanted someone else to hammer catboi and being on your wagon would clear him (if catboi is town), ppl would've voted me on D2 and you on D3 and muh will win solo

I was going to wait for marci or not_mafia to vote for you so I can hammer because I didn't want muh to take his vote back or smth (if my theory is at all valid) but you removed your vote from catboi which makes not_mafia more likely to vote me than you (idk if it is still like that). Chumbo's vote comes in handy atm and I hope he is playing big brain on my turn on you. You claimed VT already which makes it unnecessary to wait for a claim. The way I see it now is between me and you.
In post 417, LoneMarkhor wrote:
In post 414, donkihott wrote:
Due to the reaction between catboi and donki, I feel more like donki is scum while catboi is genuinely frustrated as town.If catboi was scum he'd rather have eliminated me with not_mafia's offer to save his skin.
Be careful, I said I scumread you which means that when catboi voted you I could've easily hammer you, so if I wanted you dead you'd be dead. I don't rly care about stating intent if I want to elim someone since its not a rule whatsoever.
You didn't hammer me because you wanted to save yourself day 2 by eliminating me. Yeah you're right if you wanted me dead I'd be dead after all you'll just NK me (but I'm too scummy to have that honor :( ). Honestly are you threatening me?
If you flip town.. well... ouch mate is all I can say.
In post 420, LoneMarkhor wrote:I don't know why I am being eliminated! Will everyone tell me their reasons?
Hearing your moans doesnt't touch me :D
VOTE: LoneMarkhor
Let the night begin
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:37 am

Post by donkihott »

We'll see if it was a bad call or not :)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:41 am

Post by donkihott »

If it is between me and him ofc I will want to stay and play :D
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:46 am

Post by donkihott »

Twilight phase is bs, change my mind.

These last 2 posts were cringe af
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:50 am

Post by donkihott »

@not_mafia, what do you think of me now?
@catboi, you?

If lone is not trolling for some reaosn then I'm probably the logical NK.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:02 am

Post by donkihott »

As I said - cringe
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:14 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 434, LoneMarkhor wrote:Looking forward to meeting you in dead pt :lol:
I don't.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:29 am

Post by donkihott »

You know that if you are indeed mafia your posts are null right?
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 am

Post by donkihott »

Dang it, I wanted to say hi to BM :D
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 am

Post by donkihott »

VOTE: not_mafia
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:14 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 456, Not_Mafia wrote:I still want donkihott
Dude you are so obvscum just get out of here.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:35 am

Post by donkihott »

:lol: :lol:
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 am

Post by donkihott »

All I see from the post above is scum claiming VT, throwing some numbers to confuse the newbies while trying to hunt down possible PR's.

Your logic is straight shit and the numbers you are pulling out of your a are wrong. Kill him and lets go to the next game. I thought this player is not just a shitposter but apparently he is.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 am

Post by donkihott »

The chance for having a setup in which there is only 1 role is 2/9 which is lower than 1/3 and when you take that into consideration (which you didn't) your puffed 75% chance goes extinct.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:01 am

Post by donkihott »

Actually lone pushed for not_mafia only at the beginning
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:03 am

Post by donkihott »

@Ninetails are you even here? You haven't posted since Jan3
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:29 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 504, Not_Mafia wrote:Anyone who votes marcistar should be insta-flash elim'd
I like this. I'll take your word for it and if you're town blame you for it, if not then well it will be easier for me to vote you lmao
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by donkihott »

Let me grab my mjolnir
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 530, Not_Mafia wrote:
Regardless, Ninetales should claim
. The only person not on him or Donkey Kong, is Donkey Kong
^
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:03 am

Post by donkihott »

It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:50 am

Post by donkihott »

Idk who declared intent, you can tell me at the twilight phase tho VOTE: Ninetales
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:51 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 517, Ninetales wrote:
In post 422, donkihott wrote:Hearing your moans doesnt't touch me
VOTE: LoneMarkhor
Let the night begin
Im sure that Lone was already dead by this point so this looks really bad.
I hope my 2nd hammer is as good as the first. :)
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:13 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 543, donkihott wrote: I hope my 2nd hammer is as good as the first. :)
I meant "as bad"
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 554, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: donkihott

This dies today, I thought marci was PR given her interaction with my slot and her reaction and my suggestion about PRs outing, I suspect scum thought the same. Which makes me think catboi is more likely. But donki is still scummier and will just quickvote me in LyLo. PRs should be claiming today with their results.
Yea I probably will (if I survive till then) :D
In post 555, catboi wrote:So...is this where I say marci was obv VT and I'd have never killed her, and that it's been pretty clear to me after the day 1 flip that donki's a mason? Is that enough to clear me?
Unless this is what you are intending to do, I am still suspicious of the fact that you didn't want to lynch lone and lone backed away from you too.

I really have no clue what to do, it could be everyone and most likely will be 50/50 for me if I survive which is the main reason scum will save me..
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by donkihott »

Not_mafia was really comfortable with voting ninetails, even tho he was on my wagon..
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 555, catboi wrote:So...is this where I say marci was obv VT and I'd have never killed her, and that it's been pretty clear to me after the day 1 flip that donki's a mason? Is that enough to clear me?
I just read that last part, haha, I totally missed it. Yea I'm
the mason

I don't get it why you (if you are scum) wouldn't kill marci since as you said is obv town. Also you knowing that I'm one of the masons and the fact that no mason died (even though at times I felt like it was obv) makes me more incline to believe that you want to pocket the masons. I would always kill obvtown unless I'm pocketing that slot or the slot is VT, why would I want ppl to be abble to narrow down their suspects.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:14 am

Post by donkihott »

I say we kill catboi and not_mafia annnd let muh win the silent game haha
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:19 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 569, muh316 wrote:Not_Mafia, why do you still have a vote on Donki? Do you not believe the claim?
This looks forced, why would he do that if he was scum? He literally has no way of countering my claim.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:43 am

Post by donkihott »

:D :D
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 am

Post by donkihott »

Pikachu
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 am

Post by donkihott »

Please kill me tonight I don't want to decided haha
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:16 am

Post by donkihott »

Just vote for each other me and chumbo will hammer :lol: :lol:
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:08 am

Post by donkihott »

Towards you,
VOTE: muh
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:14 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 602, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 599, donkihott wrote:Towards you,
VOTE: muh
My name isn’t muh
Ik, it was a joke, I thought you would know :/

I pretty much solved it (i think) the distancing between catboi and lone are damn obvious, catboi probably didn't want to sacrifice his scum buddy because he would've been targeted by me and I was a mason so I wouldn't be killed or smth. Another possibility is that catboi wanted to let the newbie play the game as mafia. Lone shifted from catboi too, so yea.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:14 am

Post by donkihott »

I'm up for a fast night, if you guys are
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:23 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 576, Not_Mafia wrote:Because it's a joke.
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:53 am

Post by donkihott »

GG. We were trying to set up for the next day depending on who dies :lol:
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 640, muh316 wrote:
In post 422, donkihott wrote:Pretty erratic votes, but you didn't vote for Muh or Pickles, pickles scumread you and so did muh but muh's looked like a distancing rather than a real read. Muh was pushing for catboi and yet remained on your wagon which makes me think he wanted someone else to hammer catboi and being on your wagon would clear him (if catboi is town), ppl would've voted me on D2 and you on D3 and muh will win solo
It was at this point where I felt like Town had me and Lone figured out completely. I was very surprised to see Ninetails being a wagon on D2. I guess I was just too paranoid.
Nah, I knew nothing throughout the game haha
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 638, Chumbo wrote:I'm fine with releasing the mason chat
same
It's battle royale.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by donkihott »

In post 646, Battle Mage wrote:i was very sad i didnt get to play with Chumbo or Donki again.

Scum deserved to lose for being so mean to me. :P
I wanted to say hi.. :/
It's battle royale.