TemporalLich's Grand Idea [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 124, Disney Princesses wrote:Congratulations is in order to the following players:

Raya, Cook, unwnd, Korina, and Angry Birds!

The last player is special because of penguin_alien and her much anticipated return! You group of five are my group of FAST FRIENDS - while I will skim most posts in this game, your posts I will hang on every word and assume every argument you make is in good faith and support you where appropriate! All except for Angry Birds were selected randomly, and your special status will only last for one game Day. This status only extends to the Nacho hydra head (the one posting now) - Spiffeh is a loose cannon that I cannot control.

~Spiffy

You two bitches ain't pocketing ME
VOTE: Disney Princesses
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Pooky if I don't get the most amazing Disney themed murder fanfiction in the next 30 minutes I'm reviving Eliza just so she can dayvig you
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Yes. Hell yes.

Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

*doo doo dee doo*
A break in your regularly scheduled shitposting to bring you the following announcement:
penguin thinks Toog and Magnus are town.

Thank you for your attention. Now returning to paid programming.

*doo dee doo doo*

Pedit: SPIFFEY DONT YOU DARE FUCKING IGNORE ME
PEDIT2: TRAIN ON, WE GOT THE SELF VOTE
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 157, Particularly Stupid wrote:
In post 143, Korina wrote:I RETURN FOR A FEW MOMENTS TO ASK THIS QUESTION:
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT BEING UNRECRUITABLE WHEN THE SOLE POINT OF ME JOINING WAS TO ROLL CULT AND/OR GET CULTED? THE POST RESTRICTION I WOULD GENUINELY LIE ABOUT AS TOWN OR SCUM JUST BECAUSE IT’S FUNNY.
did anyone propose that you were lying about this
this is 300% more serious than I expect from you ceph, what the absolute hell
where are my scheherazade epics
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so performative

this AtE is actually kind of working on me

VOTE: noone
You
fanfiction
now
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 167, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 156, Angry Birds wrote:penguin thinks Toog and Magnus are town.
Why? I find that penguin rarely operates on gut and I'd love to hear the reasoning for her first reads post-hiatus.

~Spiffy
I'd tell her you asked, but you're gonna be yeeted by the time she starts typing up in here~
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 124, Disney Princesses wrote:Congratulations is in order to the following players:

Raya, Cook, unwnd, Korina, and Angry Birds!

The last player is special because of penguin_alien and her much anticipated return! You group of five are my group of FAST FRIENDS - while I will skim most posts in this game, your posts I will hang on every word and assume every argument you make is in good faith and support you where appropriate! All except for Angry Birds were selected randomly, and your special status will only last for one game Day. This status only extends to the Nacho hydra head (the one posting now) - Spiffeh is a loose cannon that I cannot control.

~Spiffy
Spiffeh is probably scum, so I'd let him fly loose myself.

Of your list I like Cook the least at present (page six as I type, catching up now). Who's townish: Toogaloo and Magnus V. Waiting for Nachohead to go to the mats on a townread for an obvscum player before I give him a town read myself. (all love, no hate)

...and Angry head spilled my town reads already. I feel so useless.
In post 167, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 156, Angry Birds wrote:penguin thinks Toog and Magnus are town.
Why? I find that penguin rarely operates on gut and I'd love to hear the reasoning for her first reads post-hiatus.

~Spiffy
Well, first off, I have absolutely no idea how I operate these days, since my mental state is massively different than four and eight years ago. Hell, for all you know, I swiped some of Cabd's stash JUST FOR THIS GAME. But given a) Grand Idea and b) 14:7, I'm assuming multi-ball with 3-5 factions, which means town hunting is way more useful to me than scum hunting until we get some flips going. But in skimming at work on Friday, I liked Magnus's reaction to unwnd's play and Toogaloo's entrance plus their engagement with unwnd's claim felt pro-town.

Catch-up continues; if anyone's around and wants me to address anything in real time, sing out.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 253, dsjstr wrote:
In post 23, unwnd wrote:I just PM'd the mod and activated my
census taker

There is currently two scum on Korina's wagon

Discuss
Can you claim your role this just seems like bs after looking at the roles that have census abilities
Why would you want him to claim if you think he's full of it? Assume he's lying; does this lie come from town or scum in your view?

makes me want to townread the hell out of Disney Princesses. Liking NDMath here. Can't tell if I'm scumreading dsjstr for the 'bad logic = scum' thing that used to lead me down the garden path so readily or if there's something rotten there.
In post 296, Rebel Radio wrote:also what does everyone think abt a d1 massclaim? I think this guarantees we catch out AT LEAST 1 scum with a bad claim.

i was mulling it over during work and think itd be a good move.
-koba
I've spectated mass claim go very poorly for town recently, but I see the appeal. My concern is that maybe we nail a scum to the wall from it, but then all the scum have a field night with the info. Which could go very badly for town very quickly, since I'm assuming about half the town roles here are pretty much completely useless at best. How do you see Day Two and beyond being impacted post-mass claim?

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 361, unwnd wrote: [row][cell]Bell[/cell][cell]: I worry that he's scum this game. I see the writing on the wall, but not enough to push it yet.[/cell][/row]
Talk to me about this? I've peripherally watched quite a few Bell games, but it's very different to me reading as a spectator versus being invested as a player, so I'm assuming a certain level of competence and not much else as a baseline.
[row][cell]NDMath[/cell][cell]: Hello. I don't know how to read you.[/cell][/row]
NDMath seems quite town to me--what are you finding difficult to read?
In post 367, unwnd wrote:It's not really fear. The way I would describe my worry is that Bell has cooked everyone a familiar meal. There is nothing obstructive in their posts, yet it still gives off a foul odor.
Reading his ISO straight through has a lot of noise. Kind of slippery when I look for something to follow up on. Don't disagree.

End of page 16.

UNVOTE: Disney Princesses
VOTE: Cook

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTE: Hayker

@Mod, penguin head is V/LA for at least the next two days until it stops being a
shit
snowstorm
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #868 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Oh and Toog is town btw
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1272 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 597, unwnd wrote:Sidenote: Angry Birds you seemed interested in my Bell thought but then voted Cook instead? Why?
I was interested in your thoughts on Bell, yes, but he was nowhere near my top scum read. He's a player I've seen a lot around but haven't played with myself, and then when I looked at his ISO I wasn't impressed. But my Cook read was something that struck me independently of that and I wanted to see where it went, especially as I liked the other players on the wagon. Was expecting to be around to engage with it; life going to hell in a handbasket (a frozen-over hell at that) was unexpected. Hence returning to post in twilight against my general philosophy. I really didn't like his reaction to the dayvig post and his empty posting, to elaborate a bit in useless hindsight.

I'm fast catching up on another (fucking) twenty-five pages of game stuff now so I'll refrain from asking about some other stuff from earlier until I see if it's still relevant.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1276 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 635, Cook wrote:Again, not really seeing anywhere that I can contribute.

If you have a place for me to put a vote, I'll sheep you.

Otherwise, I'm sitting here, as my role requires people to be dead to do anything.
Reading the thread, I'm coming around to DP's idea that this is more a NAI anti-town attitude due to inexperience versus out-and-out scum. His list of topics points to someone more focused on mechanics in general than dayplay scum hunting. Which doesn't help me actually read him here, but at least makes me less pissed that he isn't the elim today.

Full disclosure, Syryana told me we yeeted Hayker with his troll help. So I'm reading the thread with that knowledge and knowing that Hayker has claimed a non-town wincon, so yes, yes, clearly not a bad boot in my absence.

DP is being fucking town as hell, and Syryana actually agrees with me behind the scenes in his non-trolling persona. I'd feel badly for painting a target there, but I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything shocking there.
In post 699, Bell wrote:Wow, I don't like either of the major wagons and I want to know why people's scumdars are broken this game.

Like, there are obviously scum on both those wagons.
You guys should probably do something better with your votes. Like vote yourselves.
I did have occasion to read Bell in FGO, and I'm pretty sure he didn't come close to being the majority-town pick for town by not actually naming reads. Of course I proceed to like his following content, so fuck if I know.

Pools of interest:

Town reads: NDMath, Magnus V, Disney Princesses, unwnd

Weaker town reads: samantha97, Raya36, Rebel Radio

Not interested in voting any time soon:
Korina (pending no gg with six flipped scum etc.)
pooky (from what I've seen elsewhere his social game is so on point I'll probably never trust him enough to town read him short of an IC-mod announcement)
Bell (I like his posts way more in the context of reading the thread than I did after looking at his ISO for reference in considering unwnd's question to me in )
Toogaloo (initial town read, less impressed later in posting, but feels contrarian enough to be coming at this from a town perspective)
Vaxkiller (not loving the heavy mechanical focus, but the tone feels towny)

No particular read based on content:
Jake the Wolfie
Particularly Stupid
Flea the Magician

Weaker scum reads: Nono (content feels intentionally off-point and distracting in an anti-town way, lots of 'because I'm town' throwaways)
Guillotina (torn between townreading the IDGAF attitude and really not liking the direction of some of his avenues of discussion)

Scum reads: Cook (gut feel doesn't go away)
dsjstr (I hate the vast majority of his content)

I'd be grumpy about not having more out-and-out scum reads, but given the weird-ass stuff in Grand Idea, non-town roles that don't need to play against a town wincon are more likely to be a factor fucking up my minimal ability to read people.
In post 1221, Particularly Stupid wrote:i know this won't work but what if we just agreed to all not post in twilight so we don't make 30 more pages of worthless tripe until tomorrow
And in the spirit of this I'll return to my general philosophy of 'no twilight posting' unless I'm asked a specific question. Gave up reading in full at page 40, light-skimmed the rest.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1278 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

I married the last person who snowed me in your style, and I'm not a bigamist. No cults for me.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1370 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Hey Pooky. I know my other half was rude as hell to you, but can you see your way to forgiving her and inducting us into your cult? Or even just me.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1373 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1371, Bell wrote:
In post 1369, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Bell why haven't you joined my cult yet

we need a doctor
I'm strictly agnostic(pun) and everybody needs a doctor these days.
More like di-agnostic AMIRITE
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1400 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

As my first order of business as the new Propaganda Minister:

Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1403 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Like it? If so, I'll make a new poster for our cult each game day we're alive.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1523 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Angry Birds »

I did my own Grand Idea thread search for just 'counter' and found only the role Bell claimed existing as a way to have the mod providing that info. Not that I don't trust Korina's search abilities. But still. I'm inclined to elim unwnd at present, but I'd also like to make sure anyone who has something to talk about has a chance to show up.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1575 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

VOTE: unwnd

Please hold for your morning inspirational from your lord and saviour, PookyTheMagicalBear.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1584 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1874 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

We're pretty happy with our unwnd vote.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1881 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

Reasons. Mainly because I don't believe his claim and I don't think his actions/level of analysis/claimed mechanical play line up from a town!unwnd perspective.

Pedit: Pooky, I love you, but that's dumb.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1926 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1875, Bell wrote:
In post 1874, Angry Birds wrote:We're pretty happy with our unwnd vote.
Why.
Back from migraine hell, sorry. Catching up yet again.

From my point of view, and I went back to read the double-Bell/unwnd ISO, unwnd votes Bell based off the professed 'not town' result. Fine, all well and good. But you then claim what's probably one of the most ironclad claims in the game, and he doesn't really back down. No 'fine, will wait to make sure no counter-claim, but I might not be sane,' no asking for a counterclaim from the playerlist at large, nothing. Even though when I typed in 'bloodhound' to the GIM thread, a fuckton of results came back with indicators of varying sanities potentially in play. Why not crumb the info and see what the next night brings for a result? Why not return to the arguments in favor of the Bell-scum read and see if he can get an elim on you without outting his role?

I could speculate quite a bit on what unwnd's motive might be (although he's clearly confident that 'I had a result, CHARGE!' was good enough) but the more important point is that it isn't a rational play from town. Perhaps I'm holding him to too high a standard because I thought his Day One play was nice and logical and readable, but I don't see how this is pro-town at all.

I'm willing to look elsewhere as I catch up, but I'd dayvig unwnd right now if I could and not lose any sleep regardless of the ensuing flip.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1927 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1921, Particularly Stupid wrote:why isn't angry birds posting? i feel like there should be at least 200% more shitposts coming from that slot.
Penguin yelled at me for trashing up her thread. So now I'm limited to my Pookycult shenanigans and lighting unwnd on fire.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1933 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1928, Particularly Stupid wrote:this thread is mostly trash but at least your trash is funny
Aww <3

I'll dayvig you later, promise~
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1936 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1932, unwnd wrote:This is the last time I'm repeating this to you but

I wanted to get my info out there because I expected a whole lot of other claims. I started off with a clear and pointed GUILTY because that's the most effective for catching attention. That's also the best way to see what Bell would do.
Its ok bud

We know you rolled scum and are playing "lets see how many gambits I can talk my way out of"

You can admit it to me, they'll just think you're trolling again
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1944 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Angry Birds »

Yeah, yeah, just cast me as the bird on the right. And I wonder why I rarely get repeat-hydra-plays.

I'm ignoring the fucking lion pictures. Sorry you seem to have an actual post restriction, Guillotina, but I'm not playing charades with a cartoon. If it's a multi-day thing, I'll let my pictures-half interpret for me tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm kind of assuming anyone who goes to that much effort to post despite digging through shit to do so really wants to participate, so have a town participation trophy.

@ PS Re: a Bell counterclaim (maybe I was unclear and you thought I was looking for unwnd to solicit a counterclaim?): he claimed something that had a tangible in-thread effect. If unwnd was really gung-ho on Bell being guilty, why not expect someone to cc his Town Counter claim? And no, believe me, I don't expect people to do the fucking research these days, it would seem, but if I had an investigative role that I was ready to effectively claim, I'd think I'd put at least cursory effort into knowing what the ramifications were.

And yes, unwnd, you got attention. You got Bell to claim. My issue is with what you did in the process and after. It just doesn't make sense coming from a decent player as town.

Players I'm not interested in eliminating today post-catch-up:
Guillotina--see above
Disney Princesses--posting readable stuff and also wants unwnd blood, solidarity, etc.
Bell--role claim
NDMath--claim and night action request
Particularly Stupid--readable thread content
Jake the Wolfie--yikes, but eh. Low information elimination. For everyone. Except maybe the mod if he didn't lose his notes.

dsjstr is looking townier to me.
In post 1699, dsjstr wrote:I literally fucking brought up the 14-3+1=11???

Why is it when Bell talks about it he's town
feels like town who thought they had a toehold and got overlooked.

Raya36 overall feels like she's gamesolving.
In post 1846, Bell wrote:Same question to Disney Princess, Unwnd, Angry Birds, Pooky.
I'm clearly not getting my unwnd elim, fine, whatever. He and Korina can be Day Three resolves (yes, I'm assuming Korina is town now, but I'm also assuming the updated count will be informative enough).

Magnus V is slipping hard--started out strong, but just disappeared today. Nono was never a town read for me in particular, and there are little pings in posts there. Vaxkiller is almost on the verge of engaging. Syryana says he's slow to be useful as any alignment (and I'm rephrasing that nicely) so eh. I don't trust Pooky at all, and rereading his ISO doesn't have any bite to it. Flea, upon looking at faer ISO, is actually spending a lot of time circling the Korina question in a way that isn't actually helpful. That and being a whiteboard for Guillotina.

Actually

VOTE: Flea the Magician

Posting is cult-focused to the point that it feels like either cult trying to look busy hunting the threat of cult or groupscum genuinely focused on a cult as the biggest threat to said group.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1959 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1945, unwnd wrote:Just decent? I thought you trying to BoP at some point because hahaha this is not the game you do that

I don't disagree about your Magnus thought and I don't hate the flea vote. There's just a lot of apathy/meh play to cut through that I simply didn't want to
I'll give you decent, yes. I've mostly seen you as town have some solid play and then get lost in the miasma/not have huge impact. Xenoblade and TENET. I'm not a meta person these days, so it's an impression. I also give less weight to my impressions of someone if I haven't actually played a game. Spectating and playing feel very different to me.

Flea's posts are kind of...sloggy? to read for me. I didn't process them Day One at all, and when I looked back to see what fae had been doing today, I noticed the trend. In isolation they're all kind of dismissable, but in aggregate they paint a picture to me.

And yes, this is me willing to talk to you because a) even if you're scum, you're comprehensible and b) if you're scum, I can still assume you're scum hunting another faction at minimum in good faith.
In post 1946, Particularly Stupid wrote:
In post 1944, Angry Birds wrote:just cast me as the bird on the right
sorry; i was just specifically wondering why your slot's content was mostly coming from you.
Syryana and I both had zero plans to take this game seriously. Unfortunately I kind of lack a troll mode and am actually trying to slog through it when push comes to shove.
In post 1850, Particularly Stupid wrote:
In post 1844, Bell wrote:Well, wanting to have a hero do all your work for you because you're short on time in a bastard game is false hope in the first place.

alas.

Are you scum Cephrir? If you're not scum, who is?
im pretty sure ndmath and flea are town. does that help? i hope so, since it's pretty much all i've got.
Talk to me about Flea?
In post 1948, Particularly Stupid wrote:i would also like to know where magnus has gone.

VOTE: magnus
Not that I mind this.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2040 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Angry Birds »

Okay, I owe an actual case on Flea's play today. This is me going through faer posts from Day Two to isolate what pinged. I'm not including what I consider to be fluff/banter/irrelevant-to-case OT posting.

I'll also say that this is my first game in three years or so, I've never played with Flea or read any games of faers. So the emotional plea of 'this always happens to me, :siteflounce threat:' doesn't do much for me.

Spoiler: Quote pull wall with commentary
In post 1518, Flea The Magician wrote:yeah ok I'm good. ¬_¬ was worried some other BS was happening.

VOTE: unwnd for the bad claim
In post 1537, Flea The Magician wrote:Like if you got a town result why claim instantly? doesn't make sense to me :/
Sure, question unwnd, that's all well and good.
In post 1557, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean, I'm getting serious cult/3p vibes from PS, ngl :P
Swinging focus to cult-hunting, although I'll note that for progression I like the move from scum-reading PS here to townreading them later, even if it's all rather flimsy.
In post 1581, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1577, dsjstr wrote:Is there any reason to talk about how we went from 14 town to 11 with three town killed at night and Korina supposedly getting turned into a town.

Seems like a lot of speculation that would be required unless I'm missing something.
This is a good point though, and ngl I missed that.

14-3(=11)+1=12...

Unless someones genuinely been culted, at which point I can imagine Korina losing their mind entirely :3
Playing with the numbers, but phrasing feels weird here.
In post 1582, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina are you a town-aligned survivor now? Or just VT with post restriction?
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
Casting doubt on Korina here.
In post 1605, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1600, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
I think Korina is telling the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of roles that can affect alignment so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone was changed to scum as well.
oh 100%, like the frustrations seem real to me.

Why are we on jake again?
But retracts quickly when challenged.
In post 1743, Flea The Magician wrote:...Korina really isn't making sense to me, ngl.
He can't be culted, makes a nice big dance about groupscum can't be culted, sam died last night after dropping the visiting korina line...

VOTE: Korina - I smell rotten doggy farts
And yet goes right back on it to the point of voting Korina.
In post 1744, Flea The Magician wrote:oh and we have a missing townie in theory
In theory?
In post 1778, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina, I know you did, but we've a missing person, and as pointed our previousy...
We started yesterday with 14 town. we started today with 11 town, 3 died.

So theres a discrepancy.
Retreading this again to try to come up to justify Korina vote.
In post 1796, Flea The Magician wrote:
*pets the lionbearthing*

7 of 8.5 required...

The amount of 3p in this game is nuts...

jakey you should claim :P
3p talk
In post 1807, Flea The Magician wrote:At this point, I'm calling 14/2/1/1/1/1/1
In post 1845, Flea The Magician wrote:scum are probably wolfing in town at this point as we seem to be 3p hunting.
More 3p talk
In post 1891, Flea The Magician wrote:Damn this got deep o.o

I'm sticking to my korina vote btw.
Convince me otherwise.
*sips tea*
Despite that it's been discussed that eliminating Korina doesn't give us anything we can't get by waiting another night phase to see an updated count, having established that it's in pretty much any faction's interest to leave the claimed town counter alive, which means we'll probably get it. Unless there's a cult with a kill, in which case I flip the table because yikes.

This whole 'I'm not moving my vote' thing also reads as convenient to me. It's pretty clear that a Korina elim isn't going to happen today. But that kind of stance lets Flea sit in the background and votepark where fae knows it won't amount to anything.
In post 1924, Flea The Magician wrote:Thats part of the problem though, like I'm sitting on 14/2/1/1/1/1/1 and right now I'm thinking Korina is a smart doggo and is one of the 2.

Like until I have legit reason as to why the numbers are wrong, thats where I'm staying.

Liking the spicyness form PS.
Mason claim aside (which I'm not holding against Flea, this game is cluttered as fuck), I'm not seeing where the original Survivor claim got her to end game nor how Korina-groupscum makes much sense. It's not utterly impossible, but it assumes a lot of serendipity that there's no way Korina could have predicted Day One.
In post 1958, Flea The Magician wrote:ngl I'd love to get culted :P right now, Im not interested in culting as an actual mechanic in this game, and the numbers indicate thats legitimate currently.

I'm worried about about the 2 maf getting a free ride as we flail and panic around the various 3P claims and distractions.

For me today its Unwnd for the cock up, or korinas potential fakeclaim. Those are the only two I'm willing to vote rn and honestly I'd be willing to put them as the mafSolve
I'm seeing a lot of assumptions in Flea's posts that don't come from anywhere logical given the game thread.

Happy to engage on what I'm seeing with anyone willing to read the spoilered wall, but I'd particularly like to hear from unwnd and PS, given their town reads on the slot. What am I missing here? Also Disney Princesses, as Nacho's probably the player most familiar with me around. And they need to get in here anyways.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2044 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2041, unwnd wrote:Well, without completely setting Flea off

Take my read with a grain of salt. I don't think Flea's depth as a player (no offense) goes so far that faer can fake the exhaustive process fae did earlier
Exhaustive process?

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2053 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also flea joined my cult

I dont think scum join my cult
Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

Try to answer without referencing your cult of inanity.

--PA

P-edit: Raya36, same question for you minus the snipes at inane-cult.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2059 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2056, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2053, Angry Birds wrote:Okay, so who do you think is scum here? You're still on Jake. If Jake, let's hear it.

Try to answer without referencing your cult of inanity.

--PA

P-edit: Raya36, same question for you minus the snipes at inane-cult.
You know you are in my cult right dear?
Doesn't invalidate the request. And if you think I have anything to do with Syryana's image manipulation stuff, you've never seen me fight with a computer.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2068 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2063, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Syrana

I need you to brainwash your better half, she keeps talking shit about our very cool cult meetings.
It's his birthday, let him have one day of peace without me trying to logic him.

So do you think Jake is lying about his role then? Or is this more of an 'eliminations are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get' thing?

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2131 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 1976, Toogeloo wrote:I just spent the day getting tasered repeatedly, and then acupunctured in very sensitive spots :(
In post 2124, Toogeloo wrote:What's going on. Why are people even thinking about this?
If you're up for a bit more torture, care to read my thoughts on Flea and convince me I should not-think and join you on Jake?

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2137 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Angry Birds »

From the Superb Idea Mafia thread?

--PA, who also wouldn't mind an explanation on how a hard claimed ascetic ended up with a post restriction *coughGuillotinacough*
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2154 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Angry Birds »

No, purportedly it was the exact same post submitted seven times, and the duplicates were redacted. Which...every mod to their own. But it was not regretted AtE. Just regretted spam-clicking.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2211 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Angry Birds »

My understanding is that perhaps Nacho will be back before the end of Saturday. Which is about 36 hours. I'm inclined to give the time for Nacho to come dazzle us more. Failing that, sure, we can yeet them, as the contrast will support fizzled out scum or culted town in my mind. Since the only wagon with actual consistent weight is Jake's, and that's worse than exiling blind in many ways, I'd rather try for more content before ending the day.

I have a hard time imagining a Jake flip that will give me any useful reads. YMMV on how fucking useful my reads are anyways, but point stands.

--PA
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2228 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2227, unwnd wrote:Can we please skip Twilight?
Nth