Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Ahri »

owa owa
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 100, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i have waited so long for you Ahri!

and this pagetop :3
Ahri, the third imposter, has come to play!
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Ahri »

not sure if I get the flavour

so the mafia are kids who destroy other people's snacks
and the town are the kids who make snacks?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Ahri »

and the way mafia kills is by destroying someone's dessert so they have nothing to present
the way town eliminates is by voting someone off

and pls am not tryna hunt prs here but
how do prs even work
tracker / doctor can make sense i guess
but how does cop "check" another kid and how do "masons" even work

my brain
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 104, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm fairly sure the mafia are professional ringers who are trying to crush us at baking or w/e
owa owa

are you and I part of this "us"?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 112, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:chocolate crinkle btw is code for mafia

since everyone knows townies are
vanilla
flavored
Chocolate townie ;-;
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 114, skitter30 wrote:pooky has seriously claimed chocolate townie in a another game lol
milk first or cereal first?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 116, skitter30 wrote:i like ahri's vibes but i'm not sure they make her town
I like my vibes too yo

you dint answer the question bb
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 37, Andante wrote:2 of yall find it weird to get a gut feeling off of entrances?

Jackson entered saying: Sup batch files, I have returned back to newbie games.

Off the bat, this feels distanced, gives off an "I don't care to find maf" attitude, feels very distanced in a way mafia would be.

Fizz's: Interesting choice of a mafia theme. Glad to be here, learning how to play mafia, along with getting to know you guys and girls too.

This also feels like something maf would say. maf likes to use a lot of words to effectively say nothing but make it look like it matters. "Interesting choice of theme" cause there was talk of the flavor. The rest isn't exactly bad, but the tone of it feels weird.

Then you follow that up with going: Interesting to base off entrances of the introduction on being a little off, not that it has anything to do with the game of course.

Are you trying to say that entrances give nothing? To a mafia entrances are huge. It's their first chance to towntell, first impression, they either completely joke around, or try to act mega serious off their first post. I told you I don't have a die hard scumread right now, but that's my initial impression, I'm letting you know, and seeing how you handle the pressure of me being sus of yall
town
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 31, Fizz Raab wrote:I say give George a chance as he may live in a different time zone from us. I personally wouldn't vote for anyone on the first day.
scum
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 32, GrandpaMo wrote:Sorry I just wanted to really early game discussion; info that may or may not be used in future days etc. I will still vote since two people have voted so why not.

VOTE: skitter30
pepega newbie
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 70, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I dont think Fizz not wanting to vote is particularly +scum, I don't think its reasonable to expect no elim to actually happen
town
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 17, JacksonVirgo wrote:Sup batch files, I have returned back to newbie games.
pepega SE
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 124, skitter30 wrote:https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/doubl ... e-cookies/
these ones!

~
to have some real content: i don't like people calling fizz scum here for her reluctance to flip someone
scum
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Ahri »

game has been solved, skittler / fizz

ezpz

and in time for cookies!
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 128, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 125, Ahri wrote:
In post 17, JacksonVirgo wrote:Sup batch files, I have returned back to newbie games.
pepega SE

we have a ringer here >.>
4th mafia
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Ahri »

admiration / thanks will be collected in the form of PayPal

thank you!!
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Ahri »

i was meme'ing but dat rxn doe
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 139, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ahri is clearly the alt of some oldhand shitposter

which is kinda weird cuz how is she even playing in the newbie section? ~.~

could it be the dread [REDACTED] player!?
rude!

I have ONE finished (finished?) game on this site

even had a mod message me about if I was knew and I was like

trick pls

I been knew
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 149, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 147, Hand of Glory wrote:
@Andante

Mafia wouldn't be expecting this to become no-elim, if they had a hand in this. That's not my point. They would have banked on Fizz losing the argument on whether she should D1 vote -- with no support for her, and several townies signaling that she should change this because she's looking anti-town, and Fizz just not budging.

I strongly disagree with you that town Fizz would have given in by now, I'd argue that would have been more suspicious if anything -- she could have gotten some town cred by "reluctantly, but gracefully" being persuaded to join the apparent consensus on what's pro-town. In fact, I think Fizz has signalled strongly pro-town by keeping her stance, even if some more vocal town doesn't appear to support it.
I'm confused a bit by what you say though, Fizz/skitter argument? I don't think those 2 even interacted, why is pooky your vote? pooky has contributed a lot so far, so if you're trying to rxn, people like fizz/grandpa would be better, so what are you actually sus about with pooky?
skitter/Fizz interact in posts #61/#62. skitter tried to nudge Fizz towards voting D1, consistent with her general encouragement. Pretty light push compared to pooky's, but it's there.

I don't think skitter/pooky look very suspicious each by themselves. What gets me suspicious is their so-far complete agreement on what's pro-town/anti-town -- page 1 they bantered a bit about brownies and both voted; they've both tried to push Fizz towards voting D1; they've both agreed on strongly town-reading you. The only disagreement I've noticed between them is about GrandpaMo, where skitter says she has townpings in #60 while pooky noted a scum tell (#41), but now skitter has switched to Mo so it's settled for now.

I can't gauge well if that's because skitter/pooky are town/town trying to link up on common ground, or one is scum trying to cozy up to a townie who's building a pro-town rapport. Between the two, I think probing pooky is the safer bet because skitter had a vote from GrandpaMo iirc. I didn't want to run the risk of a skitter wagon, even though I'm not yet seeing who'd even jump on that atm.

At least one of them IMO is genuine town, and it could also be both. skitter/pooky flipping scum/scum would just be egregious, right with skitter/Fizz on the shoot-the-moon opening scale. I don't think it's that.
In post 89, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Hi!

what are you curious about? :]
What do you think of reading Fizz as obvtown -- does that change any read you have?

Looking back in the earlier votes... I just realized skitter did flip their read on me and eh Idk. You know what I might just open up my poe real quick and add pooky and skitter. I really don't know who is definite scum anymore lmao. I just see skitter/pooky and jackson/fizz. Possible 2 mafia there?
ok good take

I see your 2 2/2s and I raise you

two scum in pooky/hand/fizz/jackson/skitter/grandpa/literally whoever the other two people are in this game idk their names
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 151, skitter30 wrote:I think hand of glory is town!
one post that states the obvious!
with a pepega take to boot!
they're town!
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 140, skitter30 wrote:ahri were any of those takes real?
when did I say they weren't lol?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 156, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this townblock is building itself quite nicely :3
sharing is caring
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 198, skitter30 wrote:I kinda like jv and think they come off a lot better in their convo with grandpamo than grandpamo does
tru

also

hog does seem town with weird takes
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 179, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 178, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 177, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 174, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 169, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 167, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:Sad thing is that I never scumread you because you were coasting lmao. I said you kept having excuses (which were genuine) and you had to coast intentional or not intentional. I feel like this is a mafia BW. I am waiting for other takes from other people, to really look at more pairings and interactions with you because you did actually come out with info now.
Did I say that you were scum-reading me for me coasting? No, I didn't. I am saying your perspective is not one that aligns with what I would consider a town mindset.
Also the typical scum-tell of the 'lmao' has emerged.

Now I just feel like you are over reaching. I always say lmao,
lmao
It was a semi-joke but the scum-tell is a serious one, and has been documented somewhere on the wiki iirc.
You also said you have blatantly said your scumread on me. Can you please again if you did because you did not and referred me to saying "I have said it multiple times". I expect a reply very soon not something for you to look back and make some random shit as of now.
This is actually manipulative.

And I've said many times that your perspective/mindset is not one I would or ever have considered a townie mindset and this also doubles down as one of my own person strongest scum-tells to look out for. You blatantly sheep another's reads by saying you agree to it, without actually adding any content for yourself, and then you cherry-pick the information to shade me knowing all too well that you knew exactly why I was not active. What you've said to me just now proves that. You aren't town, and I am almost certain
Problem is that you are wrong. You are now saying this now because you KNOW I will flip town and they will put you in the mindset that "hey, they hard pushed this person on the reason of this and this...mafia isn't more inclined to hard push based on that and rather sheep" But honestly the more I look into it... that's what you are doing right now. You have NOT explained my mindset and perspective on how what I did is actual scum. I do agree that I did sheep some of the reads and that is because I actually townread three people in the beginning two of which scumread me. If you look back... you can see I pointed out the possible "1 mafia out of this pair" type situation. I will be voting you for the time being.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
bad rxns are bad
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 208, GrandpaMo wrote:Specifically for HoG, I want to hear a specific read on me and how you feel about others so far.

Specifically for Fizz, I just want to hear your reads as well; as I have gotten nothing of you besides the whole voting discussion earlier on.

Specifically for pooky, I want to hear your reads other than me.

I also want to hear Andante's take on the whole interaction between me and JV.

I wish GB was here to give reads.

Ahri and Skitter, I also want to hear your finalized reads on everyone since you have kept discussing townpings and scumpings; more of a compliation.
skitter how does it feel to be compared(?) or put in the same boat as me lul

it's at page 200 i'll give blockreads at 500 bb
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 222, Andante wrote:lol just realized grandpa was up to 3 votes lmaoooo yeah I'm gonna catch up then figure out who's good to elim here, cause as of #147 I SR Ahri a lot more than grandpa
bad reads are bad
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 225, Andante wrote:
In post 224, Ahri wrote:
In post 222, Andante wrote:lol just realized grandpa was up to 3 votes lmaoooo yeah I'm gonna catch up then figure out who's good to elim here, cause as of #147 I SR Ahri a lot more than grandpa
bad reads are bad

lmaooo tell me what I should TR from you before post #147 then, if you wanna say my reads are bad, also you mentioned something about at the 500 post mark, please don't purposely spam this thread... otherwise I literally don't care what you claim, I'll vote you out
you and what army
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 240, Andante wrote:I'm hesitant to out my exact read on Pooky, but don't worry, I'm not ignoring him, I just have a very strong read that I'm not sure I want to out yet.

A quick run down of where my head is.

Andante - Town
Grandpa - Initial scum lean, but how Jackson jumped on the Grandpa fos is messing with my head, so I'm not too sure here right now.
Fizz - I'm not entirely sure right now, you had a line I kinda liked, my entrance read on you was real though, felt like maf.
Hand - I genuinely can't read Hand, the posts are way too analytical, not really about interactions?? idk, Hand is a later read
Ahri - Scum, unless Ahri decides to make an effort to try, they are either scum, or town playing towards scum alignment
Skitter - Scum lean maybe.. very slight lean - your reads this game are like complete opposite of mine, which feels weird, you TRed grandpa, then flipped when I called Grandpa maf, so it's like, idkk, could definitely still be town though!! I know I'll have a solid read on you later, you're not today's elim. I also have a reason I tr you.
Pooky - I will not out my stance on you yet. I'm 100% confident, but me outing this info right now is not helpful to town. You're also not going out the door today.
George - I have 0 read off the top of my head, I can't recall your lines.
Jackson - You got a little defensive over my entrance thing to direct the game somewhere, it wasn't even a legit push sooo. I hate the grandpa read from you lmao, I want your interactions with others.

TLDR- I'm just ready to end today with an Ahri vote
so the read on me is solely off the basis of non-contribution and not actual scumreading, good 2 know
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 247, Hand of Glory wrote:I think Ahri is going for the magical 8-ball approach where you shake her and a pseudo-random result falls out, but it's designed to crumb as a whole when you iso read her. My guess for the message is "hey town, don't get pocketed here" -- such as in "skitter, how do you feel about [...] being put in the same boat as me", and then "you and what army" at you, and calling "newbie" rather than town/scum on Mo. If that's what she's doing, it's a null tell as such, but situationally moves towards town or scum depending on how serious you think the danger really is.

If nothing else, you and she seem to agree on how I have "weird takes", though she also reads me "seems town" in that post (and said skitter was "stating the obvious" by townreading me; I suspect Ahri was suggesting it's actually not obvious at all)

I don't see why you as town wouldn't care if I read your posts, unless you think I'm anti-town. I think you're clearly not null on me.
1) magic 8-ball
2) i haven't been randomly giving reads but rather quoting various posts and marking them as town/maf zzz
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 246, Andante wrote:I mean, Hand, I really don't care if you don't read a word I say, I understand writing styles are all different, but please tell me where Ahri has even TRIED to do one towny thing. After the spam of town/pepe stuff she was like "yeah I was meme'ing" like. ahri isn't even playing
i've been quoting posts with their likely alignment bud

so i'm not playing = i'm mafia?

or it's a liability elim
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 238, Andante wrote:Ok, I've read enough, I wanna get Ahri here, not even taking this seriously, has yet to out a genuine read, ignored the whole JV/GM stuff, like I'm not seeing any genuine effort to scumhunt coming from Ahri. And all of Ahri's posts just read as them taking this game as a joke

VOTE: Ahri
by this you should be "scumreading" or wanting to elim Bailey as well, no? They have 1 post this game
(Note: not saying i sr them, but by sr'ing for usefulness to town)
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 239, Andante wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
this post is honestly one of the most pepega things i have read

9 player game

you're "100% confident" there is at least one mafia in Grandpa / JV, and yet with 6 other players outside you'd like to elim me to "give you less people to read in"?

Hypothetically to you, if i'm mafia and there is "100% one mafia inside Grandpa and JV", if I flip mafia game should end, without reading, no?

so you're elimming me with the anticipation that i'm flipping green to give you less people to read into?

instead of elimming the two people who you have >=1 scum in b2b?

Like I had you marked semi-townier for the incredibly pointless push on me but this post makes absolutely 0 sense and is full of tmi
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 208, GrandpaMo wrote:Specifically for HoG, I want to hear a specific read on me and how you feel about others so far.

Specifically for Fizz, I just want to hear your reads as well; as I have gotten nothing of you besides the whole voting discussion earlier on.

Specifically for pooky, I want to hear your reads other than me.

I also want to hear Andante's take on the whole interaction between me and JV.

I wish GB was here to give reads.

Ahri and Skitter, I also want to hear your finalized reads on everyone since you have kept discussing townpings and scumpings; more of a compliation.
not sure if i'm over'ing this but this post is not bad by itself
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Ahri »

anyways I have a trivia question for y'all

there are 2 players that I have marked to have only 3 remaining partners (i.e. elimmed all their other combinations):
Jackson / Fizz

does anyone wanna guess who their 3 remaining partner combinations are ;)
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Ahri »

anyways bad elims for today are jackson / HoG / the afk / skitter

mainly because given jackson / hog's playstyle it's so easy to mess up and openclaim mafia
and the afk / skitter haven't really done anything and are capable of a lot more
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 316, Andante wrote:Well I obviously missed whatever question you're trying to ask me?? The JV/GM thing? I think it's dumb to try and force our vote in those 2 when Ahri is annoying me by doing absolutely nothing except meming.

how I've been town?? literally look at my ISO... it's town reading the freaking game... town actively gamesolving to find maf. I was the one who got the game going with the entrance stuff. but apparently it means nothing to you
so you believe there's 100% a maf in those two, and you refuse to vote inside?

but rather would do a liability elim today?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Ahri »

terribly sorry if I didn't see it but literally

idg this gameplay from Andante

you are 100% confident there is a mafia in x and y

and you choose to vote outside x and y, to let mafia kill someone, to narrow down the pool??
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?

So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
In post 284, Andante wrote:So skitter is probably 1 maf, would make sense with all their reads opposite mine, saw me go "slight sr on skitter" now she's like "ok, time to get andante out" whatever, I'm just done for the night, don't even care, no chance I claim, feel free to vote me out
In post 308, Andante wrote:Honestly, I'd vote JV over Grandpa right now. but I'd prefer Ahri
In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
p curious what table thinks of these 4 posts
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Ahri »

VOTE: Andante

(forgot to leave my vote, my b, sorry for splitposting)
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee

lmk the hell these two posts are?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Ahri »

In post 507, WhemeStar wrote:ANyone have a fast tldr of the game?
andante / ahri one
grandpo / jackson one
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Ahri »

*reading my iso*
*every single post fixated on Andante*

anyways I'm 90% sure Andante is flipping red here, given this main reason:

he's not scumhunting, but rather looking for the "easiest" or "best" elimination. what i mean by that is that he is prodding to see if people will vote me for having no content, he's voting jackson bc he's in a hotspot, and constantly asking "hm can i push this person?"

thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

back to lurking.
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 666, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 664, Andante wrote:Grandpa, you should vote JV

mhm. im willing to either vote my poe: jv and pooky. seeing that no one actually gained any traction on the vote for pooky, i might then just vote jv here
In post 667, Andante wrote:I mean, pooky is maf or pr, so I'm good with pooky living another day, and if pooky is pr, pooky will die tonight lol
sorry how is pooky randomly getting into a poe?

and 2) i'm fos'ed for being a useless pumpkin but the self-voter gets a free pass?

if (aka when) andante flips red i'm p sure getting grandpo / hog b2b should end the game
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 660, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 656, skitter30 wrote:You've had like 12 top scumreads

i disagree. he thought there was a scum was between me and jv. and pushed ahri as another propsoing 2 scum. only read changed when wheme came in and acted scummy which 3 ppl have said which i started then andante said something then jv did.
ok so he thinks there's a scum in you / jv and instead pushes me?

instead of casing one of you?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Ahri »

fantastic scumchat ping, but more importantly why is this day not over yet?
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Ahri »

honestly like I don't even remember if I was mafia VT or pr in this game all i know that is this jackson person is too towny and this pooky person is probably scum

tenks
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Ahri »

it's tracker or jk just nl and stop giving mafia pr reads thank

VOTE: no one
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Ahri »

why the **** did I come back to the most recent page, and there's discussions on pr?

who the flying duck asked / forced them to claim

and literally with the other pr dead it doesn't matter what their role is and they might as well out since they're dying so why is it not good to ask them for their role?