Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 9, Lukewarm wrote:Hey everyone!
In post 8, Demainer wrote:Yeah, let's do this. VOTE: endlessdark
VOTE: Demainer for immediately bandwagonning
Is it necessarily scummy though? It's a good way to spark early discussion, and scum would probably want to avoid making moves that attract a lot of attention early on.

Admittedly though, Demain's reaction is a bit of a loaded question, since as far as I'm concerned it may as well be saying, "Are you scum with dark?" which obviously no one would admit to.

===

To those who don't yet have an avatar: I recommend that you set one at your earliest convenience, since it will make your posts easier to identify.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 33, WhemeStar wrote:I don't have any scum pings from anyone yet and thats sad;/
Ivyeo's is irking me slightly for the backpedal, but yeah, this is a slow start as usual.

VOTE: Ivyeo
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 43, Clasko wrote:UNVOTE: Ivyeo - They spoke; I'm happy.

S'ppose I'll poke an SE now:

VOTE: Egix96 - Hi. Feeling any town vibes from anyone? Or too soon to say, do you reckon?

I guess the above question applies to anyone who's around, really...
Saudade feels town so far - I can imagine the gears turning in his brain when I read his posts.

I'm feeling tempted to put Ahri in null-town for memeing about being scum, though admittedly it's a bit shaky.

Is Wheme simply being voted for making an apparent self-contradiction in his first post? Personally, I'm not finding that to be an issue, on a "scum would be more careful about contradicting themselves" level.

As for you, Clasko, I'm curious as to what your own thoughts are - considering that you haven't played in a long time, I imagine you would be eager to contribute.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 55, Demainer wrote:endlessdark wasn't.

Would love to see the vote actually reaching majority, but
that will probably never happen.
Why so?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 86, Clasko wrote:If anything I'm more nervous due to being out of the game for a long time.
Are you concerned that you'll get scumread, or have bad reads? Or something different?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 105, WhemeStar wrote:Ivy is a strong townread for me
Explain?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 94, Ahri wrote:
In post 93, Demainer wrote:
In post 92, Ahri wrote:the speed of this game

:doge:
Anything to say about the game? Any reads?
nothing to say

lots of reads.

I'll keep all my cards, close to my chest
I'll wait here and see which way the wind will blow...
There still isn't much happening, so I think it would help if you opened up a bit more.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 139, Demainer wrote:I don't understand why we need role claims so early in the game, it's only going to hurt town?
The rule of thumb is to only claim when you are on the verge of being majjed.

The part I specifically take issue with is this:
In post 137, Lukewarm wrote:I am not necessarily saying that I think it needs to be you, I would be happy for us to L-1 anyone on my scumread list tbh, so for now, I am gonna be on the biggest wagon between Whemestar, Ivyeo and Clasko.
Those three names can't all be scum at once, so Luke, do you think any of them are particularly more likely to be scum than the others?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 164, Clasko wrote:
In post 86, Clasko wrote:I'm forming opinions on others that I don't want to give words to just yet. Stay tuned.
Probably about time I did this now:

Spoiler:
TTT = Confirmed town
TT = Strong town read
T = Town read
/T = Town lean
/ = Neutral
/M = Mafia lean
M = Mafia read
MM = Strong mafia read
MMM = Confirmed mafia

- Ahri: - / - Not much to inspect from their posts.
- endlessdark: - / - Post 115 was helpful - I'd like to hear more from them.
- Egix96: - /M - Whilst I think his questions and contributions are helpful to town, they feel finely placed and thought-out... not enough to use the word "artificial" though.
- Ivyeo: - /M - Too back and forth on WhemeStar now, especially after the interaction with Lukewarm.
- Lukewarm: - /T - Pushing their mafia reads just feels like unnecessary drama given the deadline, and I have to further inspect their interaction with Ivyeo later, but otherwise this stays the same.
- Saudade: - ?? - Recently posted so I'll check that out some other time.
- WhemeStar: - /T - I look at their ISO and I don't immediately see him as Mafia. I think he responds well against Demainer. Not much else to say.
- Demainer: - /T - I still hold this opinion from post 86.
I'm finding it hard to see how what you've written about me resolves to a scum lean overall, especially since you seemingly liked my enough to warrant unvoting me.

==

I'm planning to get some more work done in this game today, but it will have to wait until later due to RL stuff.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 158, Saudade wrote:In a dead/dying gamestate the person who livens it up by being proactive is 99% of the time town
I think you have a good point here tbf.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Egix96 »

WhemeStar

- Minor town vibes, especially considering that the thread atmosphere so far this game has mainly felt like one where scum would find it easy to point out something scummy.

- I don't really feel like Wheme has been overly defensive, and I think that the attitude shown here is justified by .

, - I find it a bit odd that Wheme goes from being "confused" by endlessdark's frustration comment to thinking it "sounded made up and fake". By which I mean, if you always thought it was fake then why would it confuse you?

-> - I think that this argument is fine.

Also, a thought that's been brewing in the back of my mind is that, so far, the gamestate has mainly felt like it's a case of "Wheme is going to be yeeted D1, but we can't drop the hammer yet because we still need to allow plenty of time for discussion."
The issue is that there still hasn't been a huge wealth of discussion, which implies that scum are content with this gamestate. Yes, Wheme has been defending himself, but why has seemingly no one else made a solid effort to divert attention elsewhere?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

Demainer

- Minor town feels from this - presuming that Demain is inexperienced, I think that scum would be too cautious to state this directly.

- "You can misinterpret what I said in any way you want, but you won't bait me into saying something I don't agree with." - More town feels.

- "I don't have strong reads either way on anyone apart from Whemestar, it'll likely remain that way until Wheme flips." - This I don't like, however, as it could be scum using a tunnel as an excuse to not solve.

- "I don't understand why we need role claims so early in the game, it's only going to hurt town?" - Very minor town vibes from the level of concern shown here.

Lean town overall.

Ivyeo

- Still dislike this post, as it seems to show a lack of conviction in the initial read.

-
In post 103, Ivyeo wrote:Being honest, this mostly comes from being worried because my reads were *basically* 100% wrong last time I played, and I don't want to cause us to lose again.
I have some reads but I'm not sure if they hold any water?
Like I had bad vibes from Wheme but then their defense made me less confident in that, and now them trying to keep pushing defensively isn't feeling very towny to me, but again that's just kidna vibes and also nothing special for how town has been feeling. I had a town read on Clasko for example, because the whole W/W thing felt good, but also them saying they town lean *both* of them instead of "picking a side" makes me like them less. I still think I need more time to really have anything scum reads at this point, as I feel less sure on Wheme, but part of that may be a thing from the other games I play, as they're generally more strict on behaviorial stuff.
When first reading this paragraph I thought it was mostly waffle, though looking at it again, I can kinda see where Wheme might have felt "vibes" from it (), e.g. bolded.

- This post is a bit redundant, as it's mostly re-stating the question I asked in the very previous post.
"Your post makes it seem as though you just want to eliminate someone rather than anyone in specific, and you gave the three names that town appears to be most willing to eliminate right now."
To be fair, this is a bit more in-depth than how I stated it.

I'm not feeling as certain about this slot as I was before, but it's not as if I had a lot of confidence to begin with.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Egix96 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Clasko

I think this is who I have more bad feels about at this point.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 95, Clasko wrote:If I'm answering truthfully, from my perspective, my nerves come from interacting with 8 strangers on the internet playing a game I love, but having outdated experience in.

Also, in response to being scum-read/bad reads, whilst I feel they're inevitable in every game, yes, I am afraid of making mistakes and looking bad. I also hate offending people and try to avoid it in games I'm in at all costs.
Like, I could definitely see this being an "It's not just because I randed scum, honest!" sort of post.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'm not really getting any AI feelings from Dark's ISO. / are a little bit weird but that's pretty much it.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 174, endlessdark wrote:How is it an issue that Lukewarm outed 3 scumreads? Of course Lukewarm is aware they're two mafs, clearly they have to narrow down the suspects from the playerpool and come to an elimination consensus with others. If you push a single scumread alone, as opposed to a pool of three, there's less chance others think it's that particular person too.
Fair point, but it's also that Luke wasn't seeming to show any specific preference among the three, which seemed unnatural.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 196, Ivyeo wrote:Was the site down last night or my internet being a bitch?
Neither. I think it's just a case of activity generally being less on weekends.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 211, Ivyeo wrote:I have a way to get Ahri to play the game
VOTE: Ahri
I think could be anti-town, but also could be scum
The phrasing of this post bugs me, but if Ahri is town I expect a lot more effort than this :/
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 108, Egix96 wrote:
In post 94, Ahri wrote:
In post 93, Demainer wrote:
In post 92, Ahri wrote:the speed of this game

:doge:
Anything to say about the game? Any reads?
nothing to say

lots of reads.

I'll keep all my cards, close to my chest
I'll wait here and see which way the wind will blow...
There still isn't much happening, so I think it would help if you opened up a bit more.
Still nothing to say to this, for instance? (See bolded)
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 247, WhemeStar wrote:Can I get everyone's thoughts on endless dark?
In post 248, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 230, endlessdark wrote:Also, I apologize to Wheme if I'm wrong with my vote. I can't really say I've seen something that makes me think you're genuinely helping the town. That doesn't necessarily make you maf, but it's more than what I have on others.
I don't see this post coming from town
First sentence seems lamist but I don't really see the issue with the rest of the post. feels off to me though.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 250, Clasko wrote:... Lots to process, lots to think about. Will cast my vote tomorrow.

Pretty sure the Mod added 24h to the deadline due to weekend difficulties logging in? (from his last VC)
Nice prodge...
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Egix96 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ahri E-1

Sighhh. Not feeling optimistic about this, but it's better than the alternative, I feel.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 284, schadd_ wrote:
Ahri has been killed in the night! she was a
vanilla townie!
???
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 295, Clasko wrote:I'd like to know where everyone stands before we discuss ideal D2 elim possibilities.
I'm gonna re-read from the beginning and see where that leads me.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

Looking back, the thing with Demain is that it feels like he just wanted Wheme to die rather than making an honest effort to evaluate his alignment. Even before which I touched on before.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 72, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 65, Egix96 wrote:Is Wheme simply being voted for making an apparent self-contradiction in his first post? Personally, I'm not finding that to be an issue, on a "scum would be more careful about contradicting themselves" level.
For me, it wasn't that he was contradicting himself. It just felt like he was contributing to an early wagon, while leaving a backdoor way to be able to say on day 2 "come on guys, I
told
you not to keep voting for this guy."

Admittedly its not a ton to go on, but its day 1, and its the strongest read I have so far.
This post gives me strongest town vibes of any within the first four pages - I find it hard to see this sort of line of reasoning coming from new!scum.
In post 90, Lukewarm wrote: Clasko hardly said anything until someone questioned it, then he town-read whemestar (my biggest scum vibes) because
In post 86, Clasko wrote:their argument feels cyclical and non-scripted = less chance to be W v. W
And I don't understand the logic. Why would deducing that they are not BOTH scum automatically mean that neither one is?

I am town reading Demainer using Clasko's logic. It does not seem like a scum v scum conversation, and I think that whemestar is the more likely scum of the pair.
However, what I don't get is why you TR someone using logic you don't understand - especially since the stance you took here is... not the best look.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Egix96: The only thing I have to say here is that he's gone after both of my current town reads/leans, and his reaction to Ahri's death seems forced. Lean scum for me.
I think Luke is town overall though (just noticed I meant to say "the strongest" in my prev post, oof), it's just that I found that other quote a bit questionable (there was also the three scumreads thing, yeah).

As for the night kill, my immediate thoughts were just going from "What, why would she be the kill?" to "lol, scum really did that?" to "Hmm wait, maybe that was a galaxy brain calculated move."

So yeah, if I had to make something from it, it probably doesn't come from someone with an intermediate level of experience. It's either 0 IQ or 200 IQ.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Egix96 »

The two I'm most sure I can call town are Luke and Saud (now Saud-slot, rip). That's mainly because I think they have the overall best thought processes in the thread.

After that is where things get harder to figure out for me.

Ivyeo and Demain are unlikely to be SvS based on interactions with each other (e.g. ) but they don't have enough individual town equity for me to put either of them in the above tier. For Demain, it's because of (see ), though I still feel like he's had town feels elsewhere.

In the case of Ivyeo, the main issue I now have with her is that posts and are essentially re-stating a post that was recent at the time, which suggests to me that she's scum who's having trouble forming original posts.

Endlessdark is hard to assess. post 115 and post 230 are diplomatic in a way that feels unnatural, but at the same time he's in the sweet-spot of people who wouldn't kill Ahri, based on his "sample size of 1" statements.

Clasko's posting this Day is an improvement, yeah, but post 250 sticks out like a sore thumb as someone knowing that they're in no danger of dying and that they only need to contribute the bare minimum to see out the end of the Day.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Ivyeo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 303, Demainer wrote:Clasko: I went into the D1 flip thinking he was lockscum, but now I've re-iso'd him he comes off as town. It's only a lean though. His "slip" on me and Wheme does not read scum to me now, and his D2 activity has been giving me good vibes as well, I see someone trying to figure things out rather than trying to force town into a conclusion.
Which post was the "slip"? I thought I would notice it when I finished re-reading, but I didn't.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 332, Bell wrote:Caught up.

People that care but might be good scum:
Lukewarm.
Egix.

People that don't seem to care in order of enthusiasm.

Endless dark
Demainer
Ivymeo.
Clasko
> Egix
> might be good scum

Nah. In response to your latest question, I think my D1 this game was pretty obv town, even if I do say so myself.

Is the enthusiasm order meant to be ascending or descending? I don't get why dark is at the top with Clasko being at the bottom.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 341, Ivyeo wrote:Egix I would more like an explanation from, as I found some of his posts a bit off. Most specifically...
<Snip - >

Despite the fact Clasko said why he was voting Egix.
It's just that I wasn't seeing how:
- He thought that my questions and contributions were helpful to town
- But on the other hand, said questions/contributions felt "finely placed and thought-out" which would imply that he thought they had an ulterior motive/agenda
- Though, nevertheless, not to enough of a degree that Clasko thought they seemed artificial.

By my interpretation, that seemed more like it justified a null/undecided read than a scum lean, and I was wondering if Clasko was trying to shoehorn it into a "/M" just so that he could say he had scumreads.
They just wanted you to speak, then you tried to paint it as "liking the post enough to unvote," which is atleats disengenious. It's fairer to say they didn't dislike the post.
To be fair, I did say "seemingly".
In post 343, Clasko wrote:I am a Town Cop - I investigated Egix96 last night, and he is confirmed Town. Dunno if this is the correct play, but here we are.
I don't think you or I had much chance of dying soon, but I'll take it.
In post 343, Clasko wrote:Two possible Mafia in these five, provided I don't get CC'd:

- Bell
- Demainer
- (endlessdark's replacement)
- Ivyeo
- Lukewarm
Okay, so if I'm right in thinking that Bellslot and Luke are town, and that Ivyeo and Demain are not SvS, then that leaves endlessdark as scum.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Endlessdark slot
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 355, Clasko wrote:Does this mean you believe the remaining wolf is in Ivyeo/Demainer?
Yes.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 122, Demainer wrote:
In post 120, WhemeStar wrote:Demainer can you answer post #40
You unvoted immediately after endlessdark made two posts that barely said anything. Scummy move
Hmm, this doesn't feel like it's scum with endless.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Egix96 »

Ivyeo's mentions of endless are too few to make a solid conclusion.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 376, fferyllt wrote:
In post 373, Egix96 wrote:Ivyeo's mentions of endless are too few to make a solid conclusion.
I feel like you're walking around my entry into the game.
Convince me that my process of elimination is wrong then.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 440, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. Much to think about. My issue is that the people I am most suspicious of, I can not imagine being a team. When I read through the ISOs, Ivy and Demainer both feel very scummy to me, but Demainer came out the gate on Day 2 pushing Ivy. So that tells me that I am definitely wrong on (at least) one of my scum reads. Now I feel like I am second guessing myself.

fferyllt has been posting a lot, which I really appreciate because I did not like how slow this thread has been moving, but I know that does not make her town.

Before she replaced in, Egix, a confirmed town, made post where he said her slot must be scum from his PoV (along side either demainer or ivy). So if she replaced in as scum, and that was the current game state, she would need to talk a lot and lead the town a bit in order to shift that suspicion away from her slot. Her post pinged me a little bit, that she may be trying to lead the conversation to clear suspicion off of herself. Demainer/Ivy really does not make sense as a pair to me, but she still put that out there. Feels like a "let me suggest pairs that do not include me" instead of "lets find the most suspicious pair." If she had placed in as town, I feel like it is more make more sense to focus in on Bell being the scum member paired with Demainer/Ivy.

So I am leaning towards fferyllt being scum.
(*)

I looked back at both Ivy and Demainer's iso, to compare their comments before and after Bell and fferlly replaced in, so see if there was a change in their posts based on them gaining a new scum partner. Ivy's post seemed consistent. Still minimal, and non-committal. Which is bad, but it did not feel like she had a new partner trying to give her advice. Demainer's posts on the other hand... they feel the same after bell replaced in, but starting after fferyllt joined do feel a bit different tome. And post feels more like it is designed to keep the two of them being paired together rather then trying to help scum/town read fferllt.

So I am leaning towards the scum team being fferyllt + Demainer

UNVOTE: Ivy
Not as if I didn't already think Luke was town, but this, especially the part starting from (*), pretty much solidifies it for me.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 404, fferyllt wrote:
In post 402, Bell wrote:Yes, scum are extremely unhappy with inactive games with inactive towns. They just hate that.

I don't agree, Demainer seems like an SE more than a newbie.
I agree Demainer is experienced. He's not trying to hide it. There was still nuance in that wheme tunnel. I also really liked his observation about Lukewarm that I called out in an earlier post.

It was going back and seeing the nuance, seeing the Lukewarm observation, and thinking about his participation rate during a dragging, low-energy game that broke down my own initial scumread.
If Demain is more experienced than I thought he was, then his push on Wheme was just terrible. It's something I can see coming from inexperienced town (personal comparison: 1898 Egix) but once you're past the early spike of the Dunning-Kruger curve you should know that you can't just mindlessly tunnel someone until they just die.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 423, Demainer wrote:who's the second scum, is it bell or ff hmm.............
Which of their predecessors do you think was more towny iyo?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 378, fferyllt wrote:
In post 377, Egix96 wrote:
In post 376, fferyllt wrote:
In post 373, Egix96 wrote:Ivyeo's mentions of endless are too few to make a solid conclusion.
I feel like you're walking around my entry into the game.
Convince me that my process of elimination is wrong then.
My role PM says your vote is wrong.

I scanned my predecessor's ISO and the first 10 or so posts convinced me I'd be getting a town role PM.

Aside from me, your POE may be right, which is why I
asked you if Ivy/Demeaner make sense to you as a team.

My townreads are Clasko, you and Lukewarm. Bell maybe? I tend to be suspicious of his first few posts in games and then eventually his reads/stances just become near-unequivocal town to me when he's town. He's in the suspicious zone right now, but remembering that post he made about Prism in the Warehouse 13 game does put his reads list into a more townish light.

If Demeanor and Ivy are both scum, though, Demeanor's doing an ungodly amount of distancing for no apparent reason when I'm apparently miselimable despite my own read of my predecessor!
Ohhhh I thought you meant if either of them made sense as a partner with you.
I'm about 70% confident that Demain/Ivy is not svs. Am I right in thinking that your level of confidence is a bit higher than mine, based on the end of what I'm quoting here?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 447, fferyllt wrote:Do you remember Wisdom or was he before your time?
I think I might have seen that name on this site from randomly snooping around in the past, but no, I presume you're not talking about the other Wisdom, the Swedish one from MU.
In post 449, fferyllt wrote:Reading through Lukewarm's ISO, every stance and stance change is well telegraphed, and well thought out. And that alone actually pings on a non-surface level. Lukewarm is playing a cautious game. And that may be a personality thing but maybe not.
Hmmmmmmm
Idk, there's that Mini I was in earlier this year where one of the masons wrongly accused me of being a deepwolf using similar reasoning. I'm erring on the side of Luke having a similar approach to myself in that regard.
In post 449, fferyllt wrote:The other possibility I entertained last night is that Demainer came into day 2 thinking that with 2 town deaths the scum team was somewhat exposed and mega-distancing was called for. This would explain how passive Ivy has been, maybe, if she's being bussed.
But then again, why isn't she fighting back if they want to leave as much distance as possible? Even if it's an intentionally weak push just so that it doesn't risk Demain going down first.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Demainer

Sighhh I'm back to being unsure.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 507, Demainer wrote:I can see luke openwolfing if it's a goon pair game. Brave play, but possible.
What does it mean to be "openwolfing"?

At this point, I am really most interested in getting Egix and Clasko's opinions. So hopefully they check in soon lol
I'm still looking through all the new posts, but I'm here.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 578, Bell wrote:FF geographically profiled the people with funny voices across the ocean.
That's extremely scummy when you think about it.

I am being extremely cute with you, so I don't know where my adorableness is lacking. :? It's like you're ignoring it or something.

I'd think I was scum with demainer if I were scum just from associations. You or Hart, I don't think he's bussing.
What does that first line mean???
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 525, Demainer wrote:
In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 507, Demainer wrote:I can see luke openwolfing if it's a goon pair game. Brave play, but possible.
What does it mean to be "openwolfing"?

At this point, I am really most interested in getting Egix and Clasko's opinions. So hopefully they check in soon lol
Scum in control and just playing a powerful game in general.
Technically, that's power wolfing. Openwolfing is when scum out themselves while still hoping to get away with it.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 535, Bell wrote:
In post 530, Demainer wrote:My tone probably has more to do with my mood and energy levels irl. Sorry if I come off as insulting.

I'm not interested in an intentional miselim, it doesn't help anyone. If ivy somehow flips town, which I doubt, but if that's truly the case, then I definitely need to reconsider my position on luke.

For now, I feel ivy is the scummiest of everyone alive, and her flipping either town or scum will also give us good info on how to proceed.
I'm probably voting this.
Yes, I'm feeling bad vibes from that one too.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 569, Lukewarm wrote:I really wanted to hear from Clasko and Egix before I went to bed, so I had time to respond to them / mull over their comments before the final hour of Day 2

Why did our confirmed town PR and the person they cleared have to be two of the least active players on the thread :dead:
Sry but timezones probably factor into it :(
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 591, Bell wrote:
In post 587, Egix96 wrote:
In post 578, Bell wrote:FF geographically profiled the people with funny voices across the ocean.
That's extremely scummy when you think about it.

I am being extremely cute with you, so I don't know where my adorableness is lacking. :? It's like you're ignoring it or something.

I'd think I was scum with demainer if I were scum just from associations. You or Hart, I don't think he's bussing.
What does that first line mean???
My goodness, where to even begin.
It all started with the difference between whilst and while and FF hypothesized through the power of tinfoil that, maybe, two players were scum instead of town based on that difference.
I said pattern recognition was dumb.
FF countered that, actually, being scared of everything is a good way not to die in the wilderness.
To which I looked up the difference of whilst and while and discovered that through linguistic analysis we had discovered the geographic locations of Brits and United states citizens through associations of word choice.
And FF said they were scum for it. Thus, geographical foreigners, THEM who are DIFFERENT from US.
And so I went back and realized that FF did a geographical racism through pattern recognition, like Chicago Police AI software(I am joking read till the end).

There is only one conclusion to be reached, FF is trying to divide us through categorization. She is sorting and identifying the elephants from the donkeys, The tories from the whigs, the VERTEBRATES FROM THE INVERTEBRATES.
SHE MEANS TO DIVIDE US. SHE IS SCUM.

But actually people's pattern recognition software sucks and I made an ironic joke.
Yeah, I figured that out from reading the rest of the new stuff.
The problem is that, due to your excessive use of sarcasm combined with my own inability to understand when people are being sarcastic or not, I have no idea whether or not you are unironically scumreading her for it.

===

Sigh, why couldn't the game just be easy. Rule number ninety-five of mafia games: you are always wrong.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Ffery, if you are town and you successfully got me to reconsider you, then good on you.
But I feel like you're gonna end up being mis yeeted anyway and that I'm powerless to stop it.
The team is probably Demain and... Bell?? I'm not confident enoughhhh
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 599, fferyllt wrote:
In post 594, Egix96 wrote:Ffery, if you are town and you successfully got me to reconsider you, then good on you.
But I feel like you're gonna end up being mis yeeted anyway and that I'm powerless to stop it.
The team is probably Demain and... Bell?? I'm not confident enoughhhh
one solid town read or even two doesn't take my slot far enough away from the elo cliff to make me feel like I wouldn't be a liability for town going forward. and I'm not coming down to the wire with a bet the farm scum read.

surviving today and another townie being miselimmed would be terrible for town.

I can't completely contain the salt, though!

if you found town me in this mess then good on [
you
I can't really say I agree - sometimes you have to make a swing for the fences because it's the only way to win.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

^^ That's cool and all, but it's mostly only tangentially relevant as far as I see.
If you're town, what do you think needs to be done in order to win this game?
Like, if you had to choose two yeets to hit both scum, what would they be, for example?
I know you gave me some advice earlier but it would be nice to have it all in one.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 623, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 621, Demainer wrote:Anyway I will be gone now. Please hammer.

I'm staying on ivy till the end, it's one of us tdome time.
So even though an Ivy wagon will never pass (me, ff, bell, and clasko have all said we do not suspect ivy) you are gonna leave your vote on them ......
I don't get it either.... maybe he's trying to get cheap town points for not self presing?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

Clasko, switch.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 632, Lukewarm wrote:oh. wait. UNVOTE:
Rly
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 637, fferyllt wrote:Town me is a pain to miselim.
How can you say that when earlier you were seemingly fine with it happening??
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Egix96 »

We yeet Dem here though. Makes no sense for him not to vote ffery considering he was accusing her of pseudo conspiracy theorising or what have you.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 643, fferyllt wrote:In a new player, I kinda see turning that off as scum-indicative.
I thought it was just the norm.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 646, fferyllt wrote:But, I seem to be damn hard to elim here despite being fine with it.
Yeah, you can thank me for that......
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 652, fferyllt wrote:the lack of twilight chat is killing me.
Ikr. I just wanna know what Demain was already...
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Egix96 »

I'll be here for a little bit this morning if you need me for anything.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have a lot of free time for reading through ISOs and all that, so yeah, see you in six days I guess :(
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 693, fferyllt wrote:Any thoughts on how to proceed?
Probably just wait for Ivyeo + Bell
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Actually, one hint I'm willing to offer is: try to get the scummiest person to vote first.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 709, fferyllt wrote:^^ Scum.

Replacing out leaving a vote on another player at ELO is absolutely not something Town-Bell would do.

I'm more than satisfied he should be the elim.
Fmpov it would be reckless of me to say he must be scum for it, but it is indeed extremely irresponsible.
The thing is that it's caused a shift in the dynamic since I was feeling like the cross vote was likely to be ffery v. Luke.

This afternoon I should be able to make a start on re-reading.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 785, Ivyeo wrote:That's because I'm still not sure what hte right play is. Whilst I'm pretty sure you're 1 of the scum, I can absolutely see where Luke is going with not wanting to have me have to make a call in F3. If we're executing Unwnd today then I shouldn't share my reads bc that gives mafia more info, and if we arent then obviously I should because we're making the call today, and I'm just not sure what direction town is heading. I'd love to hear from Egix on this.
The difference is that I am conftown whereas you are not quite (although you are consensus town, you're not peeked) so I am the kill by default.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

Progress update: I have made notes on the first 15 pages so far.
I was feeling tempted to just spoiler them all and say "No Peeking" but nah, people would just be cheeky and look anyway.
What I will say, though, is that there's a certain person I've talked myself into thinking is scum. It's figuring out who's the other one that's the harder part.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 844, unwnd wrote:I took a deep sigh and I think I might just wait for Egix too, because I actually had an adversely negative reaction to that post
Sry, here now. Which post?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 808, Lukewarm wrote:There is more backing it up them my own reads (which I have scum read you for a while tbh)

You were also Clasko's first pick for us to vote out yesterday
In post 627, Clasko wrote:I've made my decision:

VOTE: fferyllt
Egix made a case for your slot having to be scum before you even replaced in.
In post 347, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Endlessdark slot
And then even you argued against the idea that you could be town from my PoV.
In post 665, fferyllt wrote:I'm about 99.9% sure of Bell. The probability of Ivy-scum with Bell is incredibly low.
And I don't see Ivy or Unwnd making a case that they are a scum team either.

So I have my own reads / Clasko's read / Egix's day 2 logic / even your own logic to go on.

There are no signs pointing to a Ivy+Unwnd team, but an awful lot of signs all pointed at you.
Confirmed town doesn't mean confirmed right.
I'm just... not sure I like that this is the card you're choosing to play here.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Egix96 »

840? Eh, I don't feel particularly good or bad about it.

What I don't get is why, if unwnd "felt convinced of trying to clear up misunderstanding", they waited a while before unvoting rather than just doing it straight away.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler: One man's descent into madness
, - Possible SvS equity between Luke and fferyslot.

- Or Saud is with ffery, hmm

Page 1 takeaway: Endless/ffery slot was voted by four town, with two different slots chainsawing them.

, - Very slight not-s/s interaction between endless and Ivy

- Possibly opportunistic vote from Luke, especially considering that his previous vote was Demain.

- Odd post from Saud, since Ahri's post was simply talking about a past game.

- This post may seem good at first, but it's actually not so good since it contributed to the general "Wheme will be yeeted, eventually" atmosphere of D1. (Ivyeo)

- Mild vibe that Saud's vote on Ivyeo was not a bus.

- Town lean for thought process here - this doesn't feel like something that new!scum come up with when justifying a scumread on town. (Copied from further up!!)

- "we want to execute our most likely scum do we not?" - Odd phrasing (Ivy)

/ - VERY mild vibe that - endless/Saud slots are not SvS...

- "My scumreads are Whemestar, Ivyeo and Clasko." - At time of writing, it's not possible for Luke/Ivy to be SvS, so rule of three does not apply. This is either a scum naming three town as their scumreads, or a town having (at most) one correct scumread.

Also, for the same post:
> I don't understand the logic
> I am town reading Demainer using same logic

- Not good vibes here, since scum are the ones who don't want town to have too many correct TRs. Clasko was townreading both Demain and Wheme, and it makes sense for scum to oppose that idea.

- No prize for you...

- "To clarify -- I'm down to eliminate WhemeStar. I'm not voting him yet in order to prolong the day / get more info." - See note on 56. Also, diplomacy!

- Like /, but stronger this time.

- Comparable to 96 but in different context. The TR in question here was on Ivyeo, which lends credence to her not being scum with Saudslot.

- See my post for questionable part.

- I've gone over this one before, see prior Egix posts for thoughts.

- Luke pocketing Ivyeo??

/ - Saud/Luke SvS stocks rising fast.

- Saud not yet having a read on me by that point is admittedly quite strange, but what gives me pause is that scum!Saud would probably be aiming to pocket me.

- "Whilst I am somewhat back and forth, my logic for it is consistent." - Isn't this just copying 152?

- Now endless is defending Luke as well. Ironically this probably makes Luke more likely to be scum, since (shudder) he could be with fferyslot...

- Oof, this one is a bit of a mess... implicit chainsaw defence of Luke, followed by "I could be wrong..." excuse.

, - Bad vibe Ivy posts.

- There's a small part of me that think that town would be more likely to feel bored - scum would be feeling more stressful.

- I think I mentioned this one before, but... diplomacy.

- Easy thing to say when every current wagon at the time was on town.

- "When I logged on today, both whemestar and ahri were at e-1, but no one else has stated an intent to hammer. This leads me to believe that one of the two of you is most likely actually scum (and that person's partner is already targeting the other person)." - Thought process (Luke)

- Town lean on whom? Demainer?

- Would guess from heuristics that one scum is on the Wheme wagon, with the other one of them being Saud slot.

- I find it a bit surprising that Luke questions this, considering that he has shown good thought processes elsewhere.

/ - I don't really feel like the scum team would vote the same person, one straight after the other. This lowers equity of Saud/Luke pair somewhat.

- Since Demain turned out to be town, my NAGL comment no longer applies.

- This reads list has two town as the "scum leans" and, if Luke is scum, partner in either neutral or town lean. Also, oddly, there is no reasoning for any of these reads, even though Luke claimed to have re-read the whole thread.

/ - Point where Luke goes all-in on scum-reading Demain.

- "To summarize the game so far, this game has been fairly inactive. There has been one miselimination." - Yes, that's very helpful! (Bell)

- "People that care but might be good scum:
Lukewarm" - Hrmmmm.

- Possibly partnery interaction - Aims to encourage more content from Bell but doesn't actively suspect him.

- Ivy suspects Demain for reasoning similar to mine, yet also suspects me secondarily. It's... interesting to say the least, but prooobably the good kind of interesting.

- Was Clasko right?? The problem was that, judging by what he wrote, he was really having to get out the shoehorn in order to justify his vote. Had he not claimed Cop, I would have found this very unnatural.

- What is up with the tone in the second half of this post?? (Onwards from "But luckily, we just got some new info...") It's just... really fake-looking...

- Even though this post was from a deadie, I am still placing a pin on it:
"I still want to believe that the scum team has an se, Ahri was the perfect nightkill

I don't see a dual newbie being bold enough to pull that off tbh"

- "My head is starting to hurt trying to decide between endlessdark and saudede" - Gdi, you're not making my life easy here.

- "I kinda don't like Lukewarm and Demainer based on posts through page 6. Although I do like Lukewarm's 143? Gives me a sense of why he was pushing so hard to get someone to E-1 & claim and that point - that the game's pacing is different from what he's used to." - Ffery scum with Luke????
From the same post: "I'm glad I got to the egix read before seeing the cop clear! I might be firing on more than a couple cylinders this game!" - Lamist vibes from tone.

- Fairly limp pushback on Demain from Ivy, but at the same time I kinda feel like scum would want to look more... idk, energetic??

- "I am also leaning against against Bell and Fferylly being partnered as well." - Well yeah, that was a thing... Interesting to see how Luke progressed from Ivy/ffery as top two most preferred yeets to his current stance.

- "I mean you have generated more discussions in the like 3 hours you have been in the game, then Ivy has generated in the whole of Day 2. Regardless of your alignment, keeping you in the game seems more likely to keep the thread from dying lol" - Sigh, more material that implies Luke/ffery.

- "I scanned my predecessor's ISO and the first 10 or so posts convinced me I'd be getting a town role PM." - Very mild T vibes.

- Mild non-SvS ffery/Bell. From what little I recall of how ffery treats buddies, I don't feel like she would say she "really" didn't like it.

- Bad vibes from tone (Bell)

- I'm surprised Bell seemingly didn't know what that meant, considering his join date.

- Sigh, I don't know if I should get town feels from Bell waxing metaphorically.

- Well, ffery liked it at least.

/ - The problem with Bell being sarcastic is that it makes him unnecessarily hard to read...

- If ffery is scum, let it be known that this was the post that made me change my mind.

- "damn it. I'm already talking to you like you're town." - Ahhhh the town feels. Why would scum actually admit to thiiis...

- "@Ivy "My logic is consistent" I'm not sure what you meant by your logic was consistent. The rest of your post doesn't lay out a logical progression, consistent or otherwise." - See my note on 166.

- Town vibes from attitude (ffery)

- I still feel like the thought behind the "I looked back at both Ivy and Demainer's iso, to compare their comments before and after Bell and fferlly replaced in..." part was very novel, but the conclusion he ultimately comes to is questionable.

- Okay, maybe this isn't scum with Luke, since it brings up the whole idea of him being a deepwolf.

- Another post which reduces likelihood of ffery/Luke SvS.

- "Posts that are making me question my Luke-scum read are apparently making you think he could be scum. I want to understand that." - Mild T vibes (ffery)

- I'm not seeing the contradiction??

/ - Sighhh what if Demain was right?? Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

- "What does it mean to be 'openwolfing'?" - I'll take "questions that didn't need to be asked because you could have easily figured out the answer yourself" for five hundred, Alex.

- By this point, Luke had been using the word "lol" in several of his posts, so admittedly this is an odd time for Ivy to be bringing it up.

Up to and including page 21. I would go further, but this is starting to feel like a chore.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 793, Egix96 wrote:What I will say, though, is that there's a certain person I've talked myself into thinking is scum.
Tl;dr that person was Luke.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 858, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 854, Egix96 wrote:
In post 793, Egix96 wrote:What I will say, though, is that there's a certain person I've talked myself into thinking is scum.
Tl;dr that person was Luke.
Oh my god, get me out of this game....
In post 860, Lukewarm wrote:This is what I have seen from ffery, that terrifies me, and is the main reason I came into today saying that I do not want to go into Day 4 with both me and ffery.

She replaced in, and multiple people had her slot pinned down as scum. And she started posting, and posting, and posting, and she managed to crack that perception. And then she kept posting and posting and posting, and managed to convince the entire lobby that Demainer was the correct vote.
Spoiler:
While I did think that Demainer was scum, I openly advocated against voting him off Post , I outlined that a vote against demainer, if he did flip town, would put us in a much more precarious position then voting ffery (and here we are)

But ffery kept posting, and posting, and posting, and all 4 members of town followed the vote she recommended. Like, from my PoV all 4 votes on Demainer were town, and that terrifies me.

And then today, she has posted, and posted, and posted. She is 43% of all posts today, in a 5 person game. And she has successfully talked Egix into thinking I am scum, and also made everyone (myself included) unsure of their town reads on Ivy.

Fferyllt keeps saying that she would never play this way as scum, but from my PoV the way she is posting is very successfuly leading the town to its own destruction. She convinced the town that her slot shouldn't be locked under suspicion, she convinced the town that we should vote out Demainer, she convinced the confirmed town that I am scum, and she has convinced everyone to become suspicious of Ivy.

If we do not vote out Fferyllt today, please vote me. Put me out of my misery.
Hate to break it to you, but this attitude isn't doing much to make me change my mind :/
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 935, fferyllt wrote:I should have been more adamant on bell, but the strength and weakness of my play is that I look for reasons to think players are either alignment. I really needed to stand firm on that read and I didn't.

I don't think egix was saying that, though I could be wrong. he switched to scumreading you, but I'm not sure who he was planning to vote.
I would've voted Luke. But I wanted to wait because I was about to go to sleep, and wanted to let there be a cross vote first.
It's funny because I actually had a random thought while eating dinner that the team could be Bellslot+Ivy, but, being the introvert that I am, I didn't let it out in time :(
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 313, Egix96 wrote:In the case of Ivyeo, the main issue I now have with her is that posts 142 and 211 are essentially re-stating a post that was recent at the time, which suggests to me that she's scum who's having trouble forming original posts.
My highlight of this game. But since she was scum, she had plot armour :)