Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Ivyeo »

VOTE: Whemestar
Reasoning is a bit weird, I think putting someone at E-1 is more justifiable than E-2 Tbh. Definitely not a strong push or anything yet
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 11, Clasko wrote:Hello, everyone! Nice to meet you all!

So, RVS - VOTE: Ivyeo - Hi!

This is my first Mafia game on this site, although I've played, like, 3-4 games elsewhere offsite back in 2014, so bear with me if there's the odd abbreviation I don't understand that isn't detailed in the wiki.
Also, I skipped over this, how dare you >:c
c;
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 27, endlessdark wrote:
In post 25, Ivyeo wrote:VOTE: Whemestar
I think putting someone at E-1 is more justifiable than E-2
One precedes the other, though, and doing an E-1 means you agree with E-2. I guess E-2 is a more silent way of pushing an elimination than E-1, but without more context I don't think one is more justifiable than the other.
Fair enough, I guess I didn't think of it like that UNVOTE:
My thought process was more along the lines of it pushing but not really making it look like your contributing as much.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 42, Demainer wrote:That post feels a bit scummy to me.
Which one?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Whilst I do see the scummyness in Wheme's posts, I'm not sure we want to cut Day 1 discussion to right here.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 67, Saudade wrote:No no no........................!
it's the need to state the obvious that pinged me
I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

He's not neccesarly saying Dark isn't scummy, he's saying you are *more* scummy than dark, we want to execute our most likely scum do we not?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 90, Lukewarm wrote:My scumreads are Whemestar, Ivyeo and Clasko.

Ivyeo does not seem to be contributing much to the conversation, and what they are sending is very wishy-washy. Their messages so far have been a vote, a quick unvote, and then this one:
In post 56, Ivyeo wrote:Whilst I do see the scummyness in Wheme's posts, I'm not sure we want to cut Day 1 discussion to right here.
They just seem like they are being overly cautious, which I feel is more likely with a scum then a town.
Being honest, this mostly comes from being worried because my reads were *basically* 100% wrong last time I played, and I don't want to cause us to lose again. I have some reads but I'm not sure if they hold any water? Like I had bad vibes from Wheme but then their defense made me less confident in that, and now them trying to keep pushing defensively isn't feeling very towny to me, but again that's just kidna vibes and also nothing special for how town has been feeling. I had a town read on Clasko for example, because the whole W/W thing felt good, but also them saying they town lean *both* of them instead of "picking a side" makes me like them less. I still think I need more time to really have anything scum reads at this point, as I feel less sure on Wheme, but part of that may be a thing from the other games I play, as they're generally more strict on behaviorial stuff.
In post 98, endlessdark wrote:
In post 84, endlessdark wrote:
In post 67, Saudade wrote:No no no........................!
it's the need to state the obvious that pinged me
I'm sleepy and will elaborate further tomorrow, but take into account that she's a newbie. Her posts don't yet strike me as needing-to-state-the-obvious (filler?) in a scummy way.
In post 85, Saudade wrote:No but this tell was usually what newbies fell for while the veteran gods (me) knew to avoid it
If Ivyeo is not an experienced player, I can see stating things in a more-than-necessary clear way as expected. Ivyeo, what's your experience with mafia?
On a Fourm this is my second game, as said earlier first I got Mis-elim'd in F4, and But I'm pretty active in *other* social deduction games such as BoTC, though that feels more information based and less read based. I've also did Video mafia for a few weeks, but stopped as I didn't really vibe with it.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Ivyeo »

@Endless Any reason you're still voting Ahri?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 137, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 112, WhemeStar wrote:I don’t like how you are set on me being the flip on page 5
Yes its page 5 (well 6 now), but we are also on the 6th irl day for our in game Day 1. Maybe I am just not accustomed to the pacing of games on this site, but it feels like we are approaching the point where we just have to pick someone. Like there is only so much info we can really gain in day 1 until we force someone to claim, no?

I am getting pretty antsy for us to l-1 someone just so we can gain new info. Force someone to claim their role, then decide if we want to actually hammer the person based on what they claim. I mean if we wait to much longer, then if we L-1 someone, and decide we shouldn't hammer them, we won't even have long to form a new wagon.

I am not necessarily saying that I think it needs to be you, I would be happy for us to L-1 anyone on my scumread list tbh, so for now, I am gonna be on the biggest wagon between Whemestar, Ivyeo and Clasko.

VOTE: Ivyeo because I have sat on the Whemestar wagon for a while, and the Ivyeo wagon is the same size, so might as well mix it up lol
Do you not have preferences between the three of us? Your post makes it seem as though you just want to eliminate someone rather than anyone in specific, and you gave the three names that town appears to be most willing to eliminate right now.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Ivyeo »

VOTE: Wheme
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 143, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 139, Demainer wrote:I don't understand why we need role claims so early in the game, it's only going to hurt town? Unless there are special mechanics in this setup I'm not aware of.
No, I do not want multiple people to claim their roles, but I do think that it is important that we vote someone before the day is over, but there are quite a few steps to get us from here to there.

First we L-1 the person we most suspect to be scum, at which point that person (
and only that person
), should claim their role. Then we either hammer that person, or if their claim causes us to rethink the vote, we have to target someone else.

To me (and again, it might just be a different pacing on this site then what I am used to) it seems like we have hit a point where we are just treading water, and at some point we need to pick a direction to go. I don't want us to tread water so long that we don't have time to go through all of the steps, especially if we decide to rethink the vote.
We still have 3 days, is that not enough time to retread the vote? You act as though we're on last day. You also still haven't answered if you have a preference between the two current wagons.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Ivyeo »

UNVOTE:
Actually on second thought, I want to hear more form Luke here first before placing my vote
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Oh wait, you did specify a preference, I missed that
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 164, Clasko wrote:
In post 86, Clasko wrote:I'm forming opinions on others that I don't want to give words to just yet. Stay tuned.
- Ivyeo: - /M - Too back and forth on WhemeStar now, especially after the interaction with Lukewarm.
Whilst I am somewhat back and forth, my logic for it is consistent. My most recent vote on Wheme I took back because I didn't really have a strong reason to have a vote on him. It's more a gut feeling than anything so I decided I didn't want to be voting based on that. Tomorrow I plan to go back through some ISOs to try to form a more solid opinion, as I currently don't have a definite idea of who I'd want to go for.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Was the site down last night or my internet being a bitch?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 198, Egix96 wrote:
In post 196, Ivyeo wrote:Was the site down last night or my internet being a bitch?
Neither. I think it's just a case of activity generally being less on weekends.
The website was returning a "Problem returning page" all of yesterday and some of today...
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

I have a way to get Ahri to play the game
VOTE: Ahri
I think could be anti-town, but also could be scum
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 213, Ahri wrote:
In post 211, Ivyeo wrote:I have a way to get Ahri to play the game
good way bud

keep it up
As little as this surprises me, I am still disappointed.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 218, Egix96 wrote:
In post 211, Ivyeo wrote:I have a way to get Ahri to play the game
The phrasing of this post bugs me, but if Ahri is town I expect a lot more effort than this :/
I was trying to think of a way to phrase it such that I could have the vote on it's own line
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 223, Saudade wrote:What do you think about Dem, Ivyeo?
And what do you think about me, Ahri?
Dem is a lean scum for me. They were pushing pretty strong on Wheme, but their most recent post was them doubting their Wheme read, followed by silence as our votes still aren't coming to a majority. I'd like to hear where they want to go now whilst we're still not fully unified.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 229, endlessdark wrote:
In post 225, Ivyeo wrote:
Dem is a lean scum for me. They were pushing pretty strong on Wheme, but their most recent post was them doubting their Wheme read, followed by silence as our votes still aren't coming to a majority. I'd like to hear where they want to go now whilst we're still not fully unified.
What's wrong with somebody doubting their read?

Dem's fine. His aggressive play is attracting attention which I wouldn't expect maf would want.
It wasn't the doubt, it was the doubt into immediate silence.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Question, if we haven't reached majority by the deadline, the person with the most vote dies right, what if there's a tie?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Nvm, reread rules
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Unoffical Vote Count
WhemeStar (3): Demainer, Ahri, endlessdark
Demainer (2): Saudade, WhemeStar
Ahri (2): Ivyeo, Lukewarm
Clasko (1): Egix96

not voting (1): Clasko

With 9 hours left, what are we thinking?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Whemestar
E-1
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 261, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Ahri
Town lean. With the clarification that his feelings haven't changed the inactivity is fine.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Ivyeo »

That's a great kill for town no?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 303, Demainer wrote:Ivyeo:\Her single D2 post does not read town to me either, at all. There was no way Ahri's death N1 was a "great kill", it was clearly an anti-spew play (which is also why I'm considering whether we have an SE in the scum team). Simply another post that doesn't contribute any sort of hard info on the game.
How was Ahri not a good kill for town? Not only was she a VT, but she was someone with plenty of suspicion on her.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Imma just reread the whole game and give some thoughts, I feel a bit lost right now
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:58 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Rereading, I think my evil team would be Demainer>Egix. Luke would be my other valuable (town) read as I've agreed with most of what he's said, and he's pushing the game forward and importantly
Disscussing with the town what to do and why.

Demainer appears to be playing with the mindset that we will be executing what he wants, and not really pushing the discussion forward except toward what he's started to tunnel. Whilst he has a high post count, it's mostly been tunneling Wheme, who was a VT. I can't fully explain why all of this feels scummy, as it could also just a very tunnely and confident towny, but it just kinda *feels* scummy to me as opposed to that.

Egix I would more like an explanation from, as I found some of his posts a bit off. Most specifically...
In post 167, Egix96 wrote:
In post 164, Clasko wrote:
In post 86, Clasko wrote:I'm forming opinions on others that I don't want to give words to just yet. Stay tuned.
Probably about time I did this now:
- Egix96: - /M - Whilst I think his questions and contributions are helpful to town, they feel finely placed and thought-out... not enough to use the word "artificial" though..
I'm finding it hard to see how what you've written about me resolves to a scum lean overall, especially since you seemingly liked my enough to warrant unvoting me.
Despite the fact Clasko said why he was voting Egix.
In post 43, Clasko wrote:UNVOTE: Ivyeo - They spoke; I'm happy.

S'ppose I'll poke an SE now:

VOTE: Egix96 - Hi. Feeling any town vibes from anyone? Or too soon to say, do you reckon?

I guess the above question applies to anyone who's around, really...
They just wanted you to speak, then you tried to paint it as "liking the post enough to unvote," which is atleats disengenious. It's fairer to say they didn't dislike the post. This post,
In post 172, Egix96 wrote:
In post 95, Clasko wrote:If I'm answering truthfully, from my perspective, my nerves come from interacting with 8 strangers on the internet playing a game I love, but having outdated experience in.

Also, in response to being scum-read/bad reads, whilst I feel they're inevitable in every game, yes, I am afraid of making mistakes and looking bad. I also hate offending people and try to avoid it in games I'm in at all costs.
Like, I could definitely see this being an "It's not just because I randed scum, honest!" sort of post.
Also feels like you're almost using someone who may be a bit akward and trying to phrase it in a way that makes them look scummy, though ig akwardness could be a source for a read so anjdkwahdkjaw
Ethier way, I still feel Demainer more on a gut level, on top of what Luke was sayign, especially the Night kill stuff, which very much rubbed me the wrong way, and felt like it was trying to make me defensive. Clearer mafia mindset than with Egix.

VOTE: Demainer

I'll also try to rereread for a read (god awful sentece) on the others tomorrow, for now it's 5am and I haven't slept aaaaaaaaa
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Ivyeo »

At this point I'm willing to go for Demainer and wait for the flip, I still don't like their posts on their merit, rather than who they can be paired with
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 362, Demainer wrote:Didn't you say you were going to share your thoughts on other players? After your last post focused entirely on me and Egix.
I mentioned my read on Luke at the start, and that's because I didn't really have anything to say on the others that hadn't been said already.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Yeah?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

That would be E-1 correct?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

No I meant me, wouldn't that be a third votre for e-1?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Rereading from where I left off rn
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 418, fferyllt wrote: ^^ I townread this when I did my first readthrough, especially where she was talking about her reads. I felt like she was showing her analysis, and although it's not really deep analysis, there's definitely some thinking-through that seems efforty for newbscum.

but video mafia for a few weeks, depending on frequency could be a fair bit of game experience even though video/in person is fast and pretty different from text based/forum mafia with long game days.
Played maybe 4 or 5 games a week for a month or two, but each gaame was also a "mini mafia" game which was fast even for video mafia, I just couldn't really keep up with it and felt more like I was just bringing my team down. So I do have experience, but I don't think it really relates here.

As for the consistency, it's consistent in that something about it just sorta felt off
I come in and go from a null read to a POE scumread within a page and the comment it elicited was something about if I was going to put her at E-1.
(idk how to do the qoute thing where you break it into multiple statements so ig I'll just use quote blocks)
I can assure you there is a reason I was asking about e-1, I wanted to know if I should claim sooner rather than later so town knows if I'm VT or PR
In post 434, Demainer wrote: Ivy's inactivity could be fatalism, or deliberate.
Mostly like, a fuckton of things all coming up these past few days and aaaaaaaa. Still trying to keep up and read though.

As for my vote, Demainer still appears the most likely scum for me. Most of the points I made earlier still being my opinion. FF has shown at times to being pushing for a handful of people at once, but they still seem to be looking for the scummiest of them all.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

@Mod can we get a Vote Count?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 480, fferyllt wrote: You - Bell lowest liklihood due to Saudade's
positioning wrt
to you
Can you explain what this means? google's given nothing
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 507, Demainer wrote:I can see luke openwolfing if it's a goon pair game. Brave play, but possible.
What does it mean to be "openwolfing"?

At this point, I am really most interested in getting Egix and Clasko's opinions. So hopefully they check in soon lol
Something about that "lol" irks me, not sure why
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 545, fferyllt wrote: Ivy's apparent timezone kinda fits too.
Interested in what my "apparent timezone" is :P
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

atm, I'm trying to see if I can find a good partner for Demainer. I still haven't been liking their posts, but I've felt pretty equal on most everyone else, which is of course a problem.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

As for the whilst stuff, I don't know actually? I ctrl+f'd it in some discord chats I have and it appears I use it, but less than while.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

I'm really sorry, have been busy IRL, reading from start of day now.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

So I've been in a similar situation in video, and was told that I shouldn't out my reads on the two that we're probably not executing (FF and Luke in this case) today because it could give Scum a better idea who to kill does that appliy here too?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Ivyeo »

@luke
I may be missing something, you're scared to go for bell because you're afraid of a FF+You+Me in F3 right?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Oh, I could have phrased that better too ig, I didn't neccesarly mean who were are executing I was refering to who we were most sure of as evil, and just putting that because I was tired, still open to hearing other opinions on who to exectue, but I'm pretty sure that slot is just evil at this point.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

If you're trying to distance, Yes actually
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

I will say, One thing making it feel less like distancing is that it almost feels *too* obvious, though given the hand you were dealt I suppose you may not have a choice
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

(Also is this 3 people on at the same time?)
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

I was saying that you might also be partnered with Luke and trying to make it *look* like you're distancing with FF, essientally anti-distancing you two
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

That's because I'm still not sure what hte right play is. Whilst I'm pretty sure you're 1 of the scum, I can absolutely see where Luke is going with not wanting to have me have to make a call in F3. If we're executing Unwnd today then I shouldn't share my reads bc that gives mafia more info, and if we arent then obviously I should because we're making the call today, and I'm just not sure what direction town is heading. I'd love to hear from Egix on this.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 801, fferyllt wrote:That thought trail gets sidetracked by the sheer intensity of your tunneling, and whether that's something a logical (based on your own posts) player would do here.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, are you suggesting that Luke's tunnel is illogical and therefore contradictory to the rest of his play?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 810, fferyllt wrote:@Ivy
In post 225, Ivyeo wrote:
Were these the reasons why you were scumreading Demainer late Day 1?
For that bit yeah, however 272 was me saying that I liked his response enough to put him back to town lean, though his play the next day shifted him back again.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

[quote="In post 815, fferyllt"

Can you explain why going from strongly pushing Wheme to doubting their read struck you as scummy?[/quote]
It wasn't neccesarly that they doubt it, it's that they doubted it and then procceded to not speak about it. Felt like they weren't trying to make an effort to determine if it was right or not.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Whilst I agree that's an issue (though it's being caused by real life being a bitch right now), I have been doing some rereading I just haven't really shared anything unless I've been seeing reads I'm confident in, and this game hasn't had much content that I've really been able to "dig into" and pull stuff out of that's led me anywhere but still unsure in the early days. I think this has somewhat been affirmed by the fact that both of my votes have been wrong so far btw.
In response to ""I have some reads but I'm not sure if they hold any water?" finishing with a question. " - It's more of a trailing tone than a question.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Ivyeo »

VOTE: fferyllt
I jsut don't see a world in which Luke is scum
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Ivyeo »

gg, wanted to propose the vote to Luke Earlier, but I wasn't really able to type out something full today, able to get one for long enough though.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Yeah, It felt pretty solidly ours for a while there, but things started to turn ugly near the end in terms of rereading.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Ivyeo »

Very much intentional, was leaving it open for that day.
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 915, Lukewarm wrote:Like, if it had been a post all by itself, I think I would have doubted it more, but it was seemed subtly slipped in. Good job haha
Thank you
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 918, fferyllt wrote:Lukewarm, post 464 is why went into shield-mode on Ivy on Day 2. I figured that post was made either by a town PR or scum. I didn't want to say it yet, but I felt like the longer Ivy went without PR claiming today in ELO, the more likely she was scum. I was really torn on whether to speak those words into existence or not.
I was thinking I really should just claim Doctor who was Roleblocked, but I was worried town would say "why wouldn't scum just RB the cop and try to kill them" or something
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 790, Lukewarm wrote:alone
Fun Fact, I didn't get a single reply in mafia chat from Saudade T.T
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 938, Lukewarm wrote:@Ivy Did you and Bell discuss that fferylly vote in the mafia chat? Would love to know the reasoning behind that one.
Vaguely,
To Quote Bell:
"All we can do is out voice FF and Lukewarm and Push for Demainer, Lukewarm and FF."
They were pretty sure FF would be the one to do us in, so we just wanted to push for her, "clearly in a way that appeals to Egix and Clasko."
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 939, fferyllt wrote: I'm curious about why Ahri was the N1 kill. I thought it pointed to Saudade.
Sadude said "Ahri is Pr, Kill her" and that was it
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Never did get an answer to my timezone guess :c