Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Definitely flashbacks of 2013 for a majority of this game. Am ultimately satisfied with my play at the end of the day - I've felt really blah and crappy about mafia recently so it was nice to have a game in which I felt like I was doing well... even if I got mislynched Day 1.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 84, fferyllt wrote:
Welcome, Not_Mafia!
I hate you cow boy
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Playing with you this game reminded me of playing with my best friend's scrappy miltank when we were younger. 6-0 sweep with rollout and milk drink and he doesn't let me forget it even though we're much older and he has kids now and in fact tells his kids of how he kicked my ass with said miltank

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2686, Iverson wrote:"I've got to go, Bork. It's all right. I'm not afraid. Some time, Bork, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Nacho. I don't know where I'll be then, Bork. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."

The fact that Nacho, widely revered patron saint of townplay, came into this game with one mission, eliminating the trolling Not_Mafia who was scum anyway, only to promptly get dunked on and watch town go down 0-2 while the Miltank Man just smiles and laughs, absolutely kills me
Fucking love this post.

I've felt pretty bad about my play for a while pre-hiatus and then post hiatus I feel like I haven't been able to shake off the rust without Tammy to do most of the heavy lifting wrt hunting and being transparent.

And then I have the first solo town game I feel good about in a year for what I've done while trying to take down the lowest of all.the hanging fruits and not only do I get slam dunked (while doing everything I can think of to shake off the wagon on me) but the read of mine that people actually took anything from was my one incorrect townread.

Like this is just the dark timeline of sangres perpetual melo.