Newbie 2062: The Hubble Telescope - End!

Forum rules
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Clasko »

Hello all!

Reading, reading...
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:T3 supporting me is easily to soften me up and/or to frame me if T3 flips scum later.
In post 26, RationalMadman wrote:T3 may be town, on balance, because of how actively he defended Ivy agaibst Demainer wheb he noticed she was 2/5 and Demainer's response to T3 was worth scum reading somewhat.
Do you have a preference between labelling him town/mafia here? You seem conflicted.
In post 41, T3 wrote:Also what are everyone's thoughts on Demainer. His meta seems very different to 2060.
Nothing is pinging me to a change in meta for him. He is playing and posting as I would expect him to rn based on 2060.
In post 14, orctin wrote:Cause it's a good play for a scummie to push on anther who made a high profile post. at the very least it attracts attention where scum want it - away from them.
Eh, I'm getting "helpful for the sake of appearing helpful" vibes from this:

VOTE: orctin
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 6, Ivyeo wrote:VOTE: Clasko
It's impossible to be Pr twice in a row
/s
Also, I skipped over this, how dare you >:c
c;
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 27, T3 wrote:Ivy is lean town for me if Demainer is scum. Other than that, I'm not sure about Ivy.
In post 93, T3 wrote:Town:RM
Lean town: Rathe, Ivy
Null: Clasko
Lean scum: orctin, Andante
Scum: Dem
Some questions for you, T3:

1. Why do you townread Ivy? You say "if Demainer is scum" but I don't see the correlation.
2. Where does JacksonVirgo place?
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 95, orctin wrote:If they are masons then at this point they might as well say so cause by what being said scum already know - if not then it's a sidetrack arguement to sow doubt among town
The lesser of two evils is ensuring Mafia aren't certain where the PR's are.
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 127, Andante wrote:^ Ok, so on these questions you "seem to have" You ask about a lean town rather than the solid town he has marked? you ask about the solid SR, you feel no need to ask about Rational being solid town so soon? And we only care about Ivy in the lean towns? interesting. These feel like questions you don't care about the answers to, meaning you post, and leave, and think you're looking towny. These questions also don't even help progress the game, but this is the only "significant" thing you've done.
I asked that to T3 because, well, to go from being unsure about Ivy to then townread them later without her posting inbetween I found odd.

And missing JV from the list I found odd as well.
And the fact they haven't addressed either of these isn't great.

You saying I don't care about these answers is just not true.
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 132, Demainer wrote:What do you think of jack and t3?
I'm naturally aware of SE's, but I think JV's posting thoughts that aren't just 'gut', and he could have let RM's town read on him slide, but he instead challenged it which looks good in my eyes. I feel scum are more likely to accept the read. Town lean.

T3, I was initially happy with - I got good feels from him going through the 2060 to get a feel for how you post, but he isn't responding well to pressure rn. I'm in a similar boat to RM in that I would like him to explain his reads.
For the record I don't mind he hard-reads someone this early. His reasoning was a bit iffy but at least he commited to it and I know where he stands, on the face of it. Null.
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 160, Rathe wrote:what do u have to say about it clasko
If you're asking me what I think about Andante's push on me, it felt out of the blue but ultimately the pressure leads me to believe it's pro-town.This may be her playstyle so I can't say with confidence whether it's alignment-based but I did briefly ISO-read through Andante's posts in the game that JV linked Rational to, and her analysis of people's entrances seems consistent.

@ Andante - you liked Ivy's entrance but you say in post 163 that you can't stand when people put in minimum effort - Ivy isn't putting enough in for me rn, thoughts?
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 269, Demainer wrote:ivy can try preserving her universal tr status by not posting anything just like last time, but I'm not fooled.
Knowing Ivy's scum game, is it really likely she repeats it, knowing we're both in the game this time around? I think anyone with a grasp of mafia wouldn't do this.
Clasko
Clasko
Goon
Clasko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Clasko »

In post 259, RationalMadman wrote:I think Orctin is town for these last two replies.
Can you elaborate on this?

From where I'm standing orctin's last two posts don't match up to your change in opinion on him, unless I'm grossly missing something.