They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1506 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi i havent read shit

someone tell me if this gamestate is cool or shit
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i actually dont even know what dayphase or how many people are alive other than its not d1
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1504, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi pls solve the game
fuck
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

to counter the effect of my replacement on scumteam plans and to be fair to them, i'm going to not tryhard - which will have the great side effect of no toxicity from me ... win win (:<
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

please refer to my note about not tryharding
im here to vibe and do the gameing

if you present me providing game content/reads in the form of a fun game, I'll bite though

*activates pooky mode*
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok because i like NM, I will out my read on him for free which is town based on his 2 posts
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

gifs are scummy.,.. nyucky!
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

actuallly on second thought - gifs can be towny but not animal gifs
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1519, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1518, DkKoba wrote:gifs are scummy.,.. nyucky!

you tryna go?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1523, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1518, DkKoba wrote:gifs are scummy.,.. nyucky!
In post 1520, DkKoba wrote:actuallly on second thought - gifs can be towny but not animal gifs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pokemon are not animals
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Turtles, however are VOTE: Titus
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1530, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1521, DkKoba wrote: Image

you tryna go?

r u ok?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1535, Titus wrote:
In post 1529, Lukewarm wrote:I feel I have lost all understanding of this game.

Also, Hi Koba :)
Math Gamma Datisi and I are town. The rest is irrelevant.
oh are you in a masonry?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gameing?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1581, Datisi wrote:
In post 1580, ChaosOmega wrote:Now for some speculation. With the info that only 3 people have access to a PT, I think there is a higher than normal chance of a traitor being in the game.
actually no, the odds of a traitor, who doesn't have access to a pt, drop to zero. if there are three scum, two with a pt, where's the third player with it? can't be a townie, since they would immediately know what their partner is scum.

i think it would use you to rethink a little bit, i get you think umlaut is scum, but both his partners being that obvious in trying to save him would be a bit... unlikely, at least?

@math, i'll get to your q later, about to leave the house right now.
not to tryhard but i had a normal where neighborizer started with their PT and wrote in it and left notes for the next person when they died n1 while using their action
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

and now i cant find that game and cba to so hf
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes, i think im having a good time.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

im using this game as a test to see if i can intentionally not WIM so i can mimic this when i roll scum btw - and also so scum dont kill me because im a fun role :3
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

who cares, just kill the baddies lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

guys... im mason with 2 mason partners wtf 1 :oops: :oops: :oops: :o
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM u deserve to be jailed for seriousposting this much
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

disgusting
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1617, MathBlade wrote:I can’t… like I just can’t.

There is so much troll I don’t know where the serious begins.

One things for certain a lot of y’all’s keyboards better be broken with all the PR role talk and you should stop.
Yeah im pretty powerful
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

how are gamma and umlaut partnered tho
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can't believe gamma got away with this!!!!!!
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I still think gamma a baddie
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

[quote="In post 1663, Datisi"][/quote]
remember what I said when I subbed into this game?

no tryharding :3
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

either yall already got it or im right so im not pressed tbh
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

gameing
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1668, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey Koba, vote Chaos
i cant betray him another time, sorry
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is this nitpicking helping you solve datisi lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

u look like ur doing busy work LOL
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also im waiting in the juror selection room rn AMA
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1688, Datisi wrote:
In post 1686, DkKoba wrote:Also im waiting in the juror selection room rn AMA
why is gamma scum :3
cuz im balling
also he flat as a board
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1689, MathBlade wrote:Take copious notes prolly. I bet Titus will want to talk to you after the mafia game is done.

Pedit: Let him pick idgaf. I am a notoriously hard sort.
Was talking to YOU nitpicking over datisis comments.
Semantics arguments are boring and im tired of breaking them up - stahp it
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe I already confessed to being lazy this game, not a crazy revelation to have
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

me : im playing lazy this game
gamma: omg you're being lazy
me: yes
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

just have a towngame that you put your all into and get limmed for being right. - sucks the tryhard outta you.
Game in question actually just finished: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5185779
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

And?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:their push against me is totally lifeless, compared to times where koba has pushed against me as town
being demotivated accounts for some of it but even the logic doesn't compare to what koba has put forth against me when town
fam u joined a scum wagon at the end of it that had no counterwagon and now are pushing someone who helped start that very same wagon LOL

stop trolling
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

people are trying to project their playstyle at other people when thats extremely unreasonable lol
y'all know better cmon
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1772, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1757, Datisi wrote:alch, do you really think scum!omega plays the way he did around scum!umlaut and now locks himself in a pr claim?
I said yesterday that I think Chaos is more important to the scumteam than Umlaut. They were happy to let Umlaut die but they need Chaos, and that’s why today he’s doing this PR pretending and throwing shade at Math.
This theory is level -2
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1792, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1789, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:their push against me is totally lifeless, compared to times where koba has pushed against me as town
being demotivated accounts for some of it but even the logic doesn't compare to what koba has put forth against me when town
fam u joined a scum wagon at the end of it that had no counterwagon and now are pushing someone who helped start that very same wagon LOL

stop trolling
false, I voted umlaut early, jumped off to see what would happen, and returned when I p much got bored with that and was ready to end the day
Flat as a board i tell ya
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

So far all I'm seeing is the same shit reasons for chaos scum thaf i had vomited at me in the large normal i replaced into where i pinned scum but then had to go in circles and voted chaos just to prove a point lmao

Like yall just making me townread them more the more people try to cite dumb shit to call them scum lmao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1792, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1789, DkKoba wrote:

stop trolling
false, I voted umlaut early, jumped off to see what would happen, and returned when I p much got bored with that and was ready to end the day
theres a lot of blanks in the middle there but sure
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1775, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1761, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1755, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1708, ChaosOmega wrote:I voted scum all day D2, you tried to derail their lim. Your posts seem to suck worse than mine on a surface level glance.

What are your thoughts on Alch and Luke?
This post only makes me even more sure that you’re scum.
You've been wrong this whole game, why stop now?
Another attempt to discredit. Omega is not doing anything to show he’s Town, just attacking the wagon.
No (:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hmmmm. Nope.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1804, Gamma Emerald wrote:it's not chaos or nothing, there's still one other scum out there
Yeah?
It's probably not chaos js.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fam if you want to tell me chaos has this amazing scumgame where they lead on their partner in the way they did after a case from someone else you're absolutely trolling and i don't really care to pretend that I'm listening to any cases you provide
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

all of you is the same to me i read the gamestate
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1791, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1715, DkKoba wrote:lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
btw @Titus: this remind you of anything? Perhaps a certain stranger from a strange land? A probe far past our solar system initially sent to monitor the rulers of gods and Titans?
clarifying this, in a game that literally just finished a scum tried to claim they and their scumbuddy were prime movers in getting the initial push on the first flipped scum to happen, which I rightly honed in on to steer to game towards that scum's elimination
Titus was the scumbuddy in that scenario
sure - and are we talking about titus here?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

nm and i are both town so gl with that
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1827, Datisi wrote:for once i am vibing with koba and that scares me lmfao
i have reached mafia enlightenment
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Titus, why am near the bottom of your PoE?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait prism is in this game? Dude saltily repped out of a game i was in with him recently because apparently i*exist* so lmao
dude's alignment is easy as hell to read tho; theyre a level 1 emotional player
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1833, Aristeia wrote:I am sad that you think I could be guilty Titus.
its ok because you NM and I create a 3 person voting bloc and they'll never break us
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:
In post 1832, DkKoba wrote:Titus, why am near the bottom of your PoE?

VCA
I don't believe you.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I also think you shouldnt deign to try to read me in games because you have a pretty poor record of it, if you're naturally scumreading me that should be more of an indicator im town lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

and that goes for when I was both town and scum, which hammers home my point.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I told yall i didnt read shit and i meant it
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

All i knew is the pr role the mod told me to confirm upon my first post.
Reading is for nerds
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

You wot
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1863, Titus wrote:
In post 1862, Datisi wrote:not sure there's a point in asking for his result form last night when he said it's not useful and it's giving free info to scum.

if there was a chance that stops the lol tunnels i'd say to do it, but i feel like someone like alchemist is gonna scream to yeet him no matter what he claims so /shrug
I'd like to conftown two players
You townread one of NM/me - you get 2 town players for the price of one!
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

gameing
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

:oops: fam why do u think im shielding the elim, im.tryna rush to try to kill him again tonight
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

we shouldn't be pushing early wagoners early bc fishing doc kinda bad iykyk
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mathblade
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1889, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:You're twisting everything just to portray chaos as scum.
I believe Chaos is scum.

I find his defenders are much more looking at Chaos though rose tinted glasses here.

I am literally doing the opposite here and assuming he is town here Koba.
Ok. I read him correctly despite consensus being against him in the past. I caved later by my initial vibes were right. Case him if you really think he is scum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1899, Titus wrote:You're going against locktown Math and trying to go after his extremely confident clear. It's not happening. Even if you think Chaos is scum, he has a partner.
In what world is math locktown?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

and make sure to address why a scum chaos would vote their partner on a whim of a case from *datisi* if what was said was correct
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

no offense datisi but you're never the charismatic type with casings usually
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1906, ChaosOmega wrote:Who do you think my partner is then Math? I'll talk to you about any player you want, give you some more associatives you love.
just start replying in gifs and dont legitimize the push lmao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its most likely scum tried to kill datisi or chaos and failed and that should make chaos less likely in both scenarios.

ok back to no tryhard mode, i rest my case on chaos town tho
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1913, Datisi wrote:
In post 1904, DkKoba wrote:and make sure to address why a scum chaos would vote their partner on a whim of a case from *datisi* if what was said was correct
omega voted umlaut first.

and i'm not trying to case anyone here.
Im saying according to others descriptions on what happened d2 was that you cased umlaut but chaos was first vote
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1939, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1937, Titus wrote:
In post 1934, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1930, Titus wrote:Point taken. It's possible you are right. If Alch defended Umlaut as if Umlaut was town, my point would have more weight. Yet, that's not what Alch did.

Alch, what do your reads look like?
I have a Townreads on everyone but Chaos, Ari, and you. Koba was in the group of people I don’t trust but his tone is growing on me as a Towny one. If I had to vote between you and Ari it would be Ari.
Why Luke? Why me? Why Ari?
Luke was the main driver of the Chaos wagon D1; he got cold feet about it as the wagon grew and switched to Meg. If Luke is scum and Chaos Town there was no reason for the switch, and if they were scum together he wouldn’t have come back to Chaos for D2. Additional points for our mindmelds.

Ari’s voting patterns have been weird and I think they might be scum who isn’t sure what to do in this gamestate.

You’re dead null. Some of your takes have been weird but I think they could be Town. You and Math are speaking in Elvish and how to take your posts, but he’s your brother so I figure Math is better for reading you here. I’ve also been wanting to give you time to run VCA since I remember that being your main scumhunting tool.
a simpler answer is that chaos is uninformed
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1948, Alchemist21 wrote:You’ve done a lot of sheeping and you always seem hesitant to strike out on your own to make a play. It feels like you don’t know what to do with your own vote a lot of the time.
thanks for helping make the case for pooky being town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

just townblock datisi, I, ari, chaos, and NM and we win gg ez
Titus maybe but i never can read her so im pensive abt it
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1965, Titus wrote:We would have one scum in Ari Gamma Koba, likely not Gamma.
One in Luke Math Alch, likely not Math
Umlaut off.
how u gonna say "likely not" at the 2 likley remaining scum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2019, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1975, MathBlade wrote:
In post 605, tris wrote:
VC 1.09Image

MegAzumarill (6):
Datisi , Aristeia , Gamma Emerald , Titus , Vulture , Flubbernugget
D-1

Flubbernugget (3):
Umlaut , T3 , Alchemist21
ChaosOmega (2):
Lukewarm , MathBlade
Lukewarm (1):
ChaosOmega
Vulture (1):
MegAzumarill

not voting:

with 13 alive it takes 7 to destroy.

deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-08 18:55:00)
We know Meg is town here at this point.

Want to assume I am scum incorrectly here? Why don’t I hammer?

Same with Alch and Luke.

These are the questions that have to be answered with narrative.
Imma be real with you chief, it doesn’t matter what alignment I am I don’t really like being the hammer vote. Even as scum in this situation I wouldn’t be rushing to hammer.
from my 1 game sample i witnessed this is true
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2012, Titus wrote:
In post 2009, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1965, Titus wrote:We would have one scum in Ari Gamma Koba, likely not Gamma.
Umlaut off.
how u gonna say "likely not" at the 2 likley remaining scum
Are you looking to expand the elimination pool?
How can you read all of what i said and conclude that
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes; thats what you're doing. Im fixing the issue.
if i bother to read this game its probably even more solved, but cba. Im vibing
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me: these 5 people who are being consensus scumread by others are town imo
Titus: youre literally expanding the limpool

everyone:??????
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this the same reading method that let gamma beat you as scum in townstump game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2030, Datisi wrote:tbh titus i'm still not satisfied with the explanation that math is town. missed kill is whatever because it looked like he bought my act of having the guilty, and if both scum and protective bought it, and he's scum, i feel like it's likely he just shoots me?

saying town!him goes against consensus sometimes is fine and dandy but that doesn't prove he's not scum that's going against consensus here, which is what i actually need here. besides, with a missed kill and omega slowly slipping away, i feel like scum would have to fight against consensus?
vote with me lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2034, Datisi wrote:koba, why is alch not scum?
You are asking the wrong person, he's in my poe.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma howling
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

fam tbh even alch has towntold recently so if i were to flip here irdc just actually sheep my townreads and ignore anything math tries to say.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2059, Titus wrote:
In post 2058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2052, Titus wrote:Gamma, what's your solve?
Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

Also, why not Math? I am debating the possibility that he gets miseliminated after I die because he's making himself too widely suspected to live to elo.
U will never be nightkilled this game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think its funny how many games titus goes and reads me as tfhe opposite alignment as i actually am and never thinks to hwrself "hmm maybe something i am doing here is wrong"
it astounds the mind.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2079, Datisi wrote:
In post 2068, Titus wrote:
In post 2064, DkKoba wrote:gamma howling
Why? I see nothing wrong with his posting.
koba, can you answer this? i don't think you said why other than gamma being flat, and i would like to hear more.

also, i feel like i wanted to look at something tonight, but my mood got shot so i'm taking a break for tonight and looking tomorrow. try not to kill anyone while i'm gone.
my effort quota has been well exceeded today - please try again tomorrow.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok i'll give y'all one more thing: does a town!gamma really believe that a world where I'm scum I talk down a wagon on chaos if he is town - it seems much more reasonable if you are town that if you think I'm scum, my actions would more point towards me being scum ~with~ chaos.I must be doing a terrible job of this getting mislims thing if I'm letting an obvtown slot who supposedly pushed on my partner hard not go through
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2075, Titus wrote:
In post 2074, MathBlade wrote:I am though. I have unvoted chaos and mentioned where I am at and the issues I have with the VcA done.

I am reading your arguments.

I am asking those questions as well. I just think you’re misunderstanding me. I have issues with your arguments. I need time to read the thread and do VCA I don’t have.

I am helping solve by not interrupting and seeing where things go. Sometimes the protown thing for me is to shut the fuck up which I am.
This is why I think you're town. I think you need time to generally do what we need, which is why I am fighting for you.

I agree on you taking your VLA. I might join you depending on work and Humankind. I expect to draft one of the most important memos soon.
In post 2108, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m VT.

I’m not really sure what my solve is at this point unless Koba was right about it being Titus/Gamma.

VOTE: Titus
I never said Titus was a top FOS, in fact the inverse is true.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I concede ari could be a blind spot but theyre too fun so i wont be accepting criticism
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2157, Titus wrote:I got bored with my reread on page 11.

Looking at T3's last posts...
In post 916, T3 wrote:VOTE: vult
I'll sheep.
T3's last vote.

VOTE: DKKoba
Why does scum!me dissolve chaos wagon?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus, you're looking to twist evidence to match the theory and its blatant lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're going to have to prove you're playing in good faith a different way
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2173, Titus wrote:Ok Koba is just scum.
Why?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2174, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
we're doing this now, cool
absolutely howling
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2176, Titus wrote:
In post 2175, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2173, Titus wrote:Ok Koba is just scum.
Why?
Instead of answering questions, you attack me. Vulture was scummy. Umlaut didn't want to vote him at EoD.
ok ms. "0% koba read rate"
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's 2 options here:
You're town and your read on me implies im town based on prior game evidence
Youre scum and you're trying to miselim me

both scenarios in town. Thank u im clear now
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not that person so tyvm
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

"But _____ did it and they were scum!"
cool story, how does that mean anything about me?

evidence is evidence
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

we were both scum when we manipulated titus into townreading us

stop lmao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

why indeed- its a perfect segway into why i should be townread and you should be scumread.

But hey, if titus wants to continue their streak of being pocketed in games fine by me lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2188, Datisi wrote:
In post 2187, DkKoba wrote:why indeed- its a perfect segway into why i should be townread and you should be scumread.
mind translating this for the general public?
last time titus was town against me as scum as well as gamma, she was fooled by both of our scum playstyles.

gamma flying under the radar and being such a strong read from titus is indicative of a scum gamma but dont tell titus that
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe im moonlogicing to support my points atp but yeah. Might pull off the weights later.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2190, Gamma Emerald wrote:meh
I'm done arguing with your bs, none of what you've said rings even remotely like something coming from town, you are like the epitome of gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss here (pardon the gendered term but that's the best way I can describe your play atp)
Morelike you dread the fact that i will flip green and what i say rings true ~
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2191, Titus wrote:
In post 2189, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2188, Datisi wrote:
In post 2187, DkKoba wrote:why indeed- its a perfect segway into why i should be townread and you should be scumread.
mind translating this for the general public?
last time titus was town against me as scum as well as gamma, she was fooled by both of our scum playstyles.

gamma flying under the radar and being such a strong read from titus is indicative of a scum gamma but dont tell titus that
It was fake clears that game, not so much your play.
My slot wasnt "cleared "
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i strongly feel that mathblade-titus-gamma contain at least 1 scum because i honestly townread the rest of the playerlist here
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

game just finished -> https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211

main reason why im so skeptical of this interaction between titus/math where math is shielded by titus (?) while titus knows the very last time before this game they were town against scum!math she got pocketed to no end and manipulated to take me down with her
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh its not technically flipped yet lol

my b - saw someone not alive posting and i assumed as much... uhhh just wait like 5 hours and it should be ok to discuss :)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2202, Titus wrote:
In post 2197, DkKoba wrote:game just finished -> https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211

main reason why im so skeptical of this interaction between titus/math where math is shielded by titus (?) while titus knows the very last time before this game they were town against scum!math she got pocketed to no end and manipulated to take me down with her
This is actually fair and a valid criticism...to a point.

Just because I read Math wrong before, it doesn't invalidate what I am seeing. It makes any meta argument less persuasive but I'm largely not townreading Math by meta.

Second, I have been fooled by you before too which is, under your logic, grounds to be suspicious of you.
I'm tossing you several branches of logic that should tell you im town and you're intentionally swatting them aside in favor of maintaining this tunnel
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2229, Datisi wrote:i am getting cold feet on alchemist because he's pushing titus and i'm not sure scum would be pushing titus here

but he's not doing much of anything else and i'm not sure if the above is enough to offset the rest of his play
I thought the way he was recently posting showcased a towny perspective of viewing the game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2228, Datisi wrote:oh, that was me saying "i really want to believe that titus is right about mathblade being town, but that post makes me doubt him again"
rn im more at "titus is TMIing math" but im at the point where i feel comfy eliminating 100% titus/ math together. Math seems to be genuinely approaching the game the more he speaks.

I'm very hesitant on titus because ive misread titus to no end and I'm feeling similar to when ive misread her in the past.

[lukewarm-titus-ari-gamma] is my gun to head poe with a couple there as "what if the top scumread flips town"
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2250, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2229, Datisi wrote:i am getting cold feet on alchemist because he's pushing titus and i'm not sure scum would be pushing titus here

but he's not doing much of anything else and i'm not sure if the above is enough to offset the rest of his play
I thought the way he was recently posting showcased a towny perspective of viewing the game
VOTE: lukewarm
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I started efforting when Chaos was top wagon - your point is denied
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

lukewarm, are you trying to claim i outted this suspicion because of an omgus?

because once i take my weights off, its over. You have 1 last chance to stop pursuing me.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didnt even say chaos was town because of the pr claim lmao it had 0% to do with my read.
Nice try tho
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1681, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1668, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey Koba, vote Chaos
i cant betray him another time, sorry
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

your point is i faked a townread - rather no, i saw the mounting pressure on my townread and stepped in.

nice try again tho
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

that's ok. You dont have enough votes to eliminate me.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok well it had 0 bearing on it so fuck you
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

if it ever did i would have mentioned it.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

because youre very annoying with how confident you are vs how confident you should be on this
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

the inconsistency with your confidence on slots is very odd, Titus
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

how?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2285, Titus wrote:
In post 2284, DkKoba wrote:the inconsistency with your confidence on slots is very odd, Titus
Go on
nah. I'll bury you later.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

its ok bc my townblock is actually pure and i don't need to constantly bring it up to validate it.

You're trying to force one in light of me townreading people within your stated PoE. Hf.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma - answer how im similar to townstumps and why you aren't.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

because the 2 are difficult to tell apart

However I just recently finished a game against adante off site where they intentionally leaned into their shittunnel meta on me as scum and got townread by me - im not one to repeat such a mistake again.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2297, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2279, DkKoba wrote:because youre very annoying with how confident you are vs how confident you should be on this
This looks like a scum post to me x.x

Isn't Titus one of your scum reads? If you think she is scum, why do you feel this way?
No it doesnt
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

why the fuck do i try to shoot datisi as scum here yall are fucking scum/delusional and meta suggestd either is just as likely
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2300, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2294, DkKoba wrote:gamma - answer how im similar to townstumps and why you aren't.
You’re getting agitated in response to pressure on your slot, just like how Nancy getting pushed off being low-impact made you lash out
And I can’t exactly say my plan differs from that game but there’s an explanation for it that isn’t “Gamma is scum” and I’ve brought it up multiple times now
and ive never been agitated in completed games as town?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2301, Titus wrote:
In post 2299, DkKoba wrote:why the fuck do i try to shoot datisi as scum here yall are fucking scum/delusional and meta suggestd either is just as likely
Anyone could suspect him as a cop.
You're so grossly uncharitable i cant believe i thought math was pocketing you vs the other way around
VOTE: titus
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

you have an excuse to continue your push for all my rebuttals instead of any sort of charitability while ive sat here and gave you multiple olive branches of explanation opportunity to back down and show a town mindset.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont care if you're town at this point I want you dead bc if you're town you need a lesson taught if you do care about winning.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mod im voting titus right before that vc
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2308, Titus wrote:
In post 2304, DkKoba wrote:you have an excuse to continue your push for all my rebuttals instead of any sort of charitability while ive sat here and gave you multiple olive branches of explanation opportunity to back down and show a town mindset.
You never answered my questions and the statements you have stated are demonstrated false.
??? Which ones
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2345, Titus wrote:
In post 2344, Datisi wrote:okay, eli5, why are they scum?
1) Umlaut's associations with Vulture
2) Vulture being opportunistic on voting Flubber
3) Koba's demeanor when asked questions is overly hostile.
4) He claimed credit for dismantling the Chaos wagon, which was proven not true.
5) He got overly angry, cocky and defensive when I voted him.
6) He alternates between how he treats me as if I am town. His perspective slips.
7) He claims I am buddying Math to serve his agenda.
1) it makes better sense when you view the gamestate as umlaut trying to set up a vulture mislim in the future by saying they are "poe" but not really
2) ??? opportunistic how
3) when has this ever been a scumtell for me?
4) I was a very very loud voice in this. You are discrediting my effort in this.
5) see answer to 3, also you duplicated 3 basically to get this
6) yes I perspective slipped that I do not fucking know how to read you and my mind changes. I am uninformed. If I am scum I play much more careful with how I treat a slot and try to be consistent because I find it hard to fake a flip flop flow.
7) how is this a reason I am scum? It is my belief. You're reaching so hard.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways *cracks knuckles* time to fucking finally read day 1 and 2.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

pissing me off is a grave mistake.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, Umlaut wrote:
In post 225, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 218, Datisi wrote:i currently have about 8 scumleans and 3/4ths of a townread

can whoever is town here start acting like it
Sounds like a you problem.
What's the point of this reply?
yall alchemist is so fucking clear LOL

fuck yall
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, Titus wrote:VOTE: Meg

@Gamma, Sorry I can't invent a good reason here. Guess I'll have to be a sheep. I guess our creativity will have to start tomorrow.
@titus why did you switch to meg over umlaut here after all the shit you talked about umlaut? why sheep suddenly?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

And when EoD was approaching - you seemed very uninterested in trying to get umlaut limmed - why is that?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2353, Datisi wrote:umlaut is very capable of distancing...

anyway, titus, what scum looks at you today and decides to pick a fight with you?
I got the gist when I saw his interactions with vulture and thought "huh this is the shit I would do as scum to set up a mislim after I die"
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Titus, please explain your D1 actions regarding your push on Umlaut and the lack of it later on.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2358, Datisi wrote:titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
fam if I'm down bad I just let chaos die lmao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2357, Titus wrote:
In post 2352, DkKoba wrote:
In post 390, Titus wrote:VOTE: Meg

@Gamma, Sorry I can't invent a good reason here. Guess I'll have to be a sheep. I guess our creativity will have to start tomorrow.
@titus why did you switch to meg over umlaut here after all the shit you talked about umlaut? why sheep suddenly?
In post 2354, DkKoba wrote:And when EoD was approaching - you seemed very uninterested in trying to get umlaut limmed - why is that?
Umlaut was off the table by that time.
And why is that?

Why did you table them?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want to know *your* reason, no pointing fingers, YOUR thought process at the time.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1357, tris wrote:
VC 2.3Image

Umlaut (5):
ChaosOmega , Datisi , Gamma Emerald , Titus , Aristeia
L-1

Chaos (3):
Alchemist21 , Lukewarm , Umlaut

not voting:
Vulture, Not_Mafia, MathBlade

with 11 alive it takes 6 to destroy.

not voting:
(expired on 2021-08-19 15:22:00)

note: not voting
inch resting
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1050, Titus wrote:
In post 1049, Datisi wrote:titus, what's your solve again?
Chaos Vulture Alch with an outside shot of Umlaut
:eek: :!: :idea:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way that list has 3 townies and scum as an afterthought
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1064, Vulture wrote:
This is wrong for two reasons, 1. the people ending up on your wagon are for the most part the people that were on the Chaos wagon, not mine, even if they were to "revert" back to their prior vote, it wouldn't be on me. 2. I think I have made it clear I have no intention of surviving past the first few days of this game and being LHF for scum come limlo.
It does not matter, inherently, the makeup of the people voting me; if I prove myself to not be an option, the assumption is that they will revert to you as you are one of the POE options. Given that most of these people do suspect you, yes, it would be a reversion back from one scumread to another.

In fact, let's look at the VC directly before my wagon took off.There's you and Titus, and then a voter from Alchemist, a voter from you, and a voter from Chaos. Only one person who was on Chaos went on you from this, so it's wrong to suggest the entire wagon moved from Chaos to me at that point.

As for you saying you have no intention being made clear? No, you haven't, because you keep trying to reason with people and get more time for yourself and keep pushing to live.
Your actions, despite what you're trying to sell, are at odds with your words.

You are not answering the accusation. Why do you suddenly find it suspicious to act like this when you yourself said it felt meaningless earlier? Why is it suddenly a scumtell now that you are at risk? I understand yo uhave other suspiscions about me but what made you change your view on my attitude to being limmed.
Where did I say it was meaningless? Direct quote, please.
Its also that your claim doesn't make sense with the vote lineup. You claim that the votes on me and shifted onto you, which wasn't the situation at all, we both were/are very likely to be a lim today. The main thing that felt weird about the post was the sense of certainty in the accusation, for me addressing one of the most likely outcomes of today.
I've already been over this regarding the first quote. And now it's that it feels weird that I was certain about it despite... pushing you most of today? And no longer about the 'confusion'?

You're moving the goalpost with "it's also that..." when I point out how ridiculous your first claim is.
ayo even vulture agrees with me
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1139, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1133, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1099, MegAzumarill wrote:Taking a page top before i go!
In post 1100, MegAzumarill wrote:Here we go!

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

If meg really has been "scum reading luke for a while" do they really say this when they hit E-1, instead of immediately outing their concern incase the hammer is eminent?

Town meg was more worried about getting the page top before they died, then outing their pocket scum read?
In post 1135, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1126, MegAzumarill wrote:I was actually going to start writiting the megapost as I checked to see you had started the flashhammer.
They even claim to have been logged on, specifically to type up the mega post when they saw the push
@ Titus, I will stop posting repeatedly, but I very much would like you to look at this very specific thing and tell me your thoughts.

imo, this is pretty damning that the "I have been scum reading luke for a while" line is a lie.
lukewarm and titus are unaligned
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2369, Titus wrote:
In post 2358, Datisi wrote:titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
Disagree. Scum cannot pick a fight with you or chaos. They can't FoS Math as they need the noise. They can't FoS anyone in the elimination pool because it's too small. Literally I am the only slot they can.

You want to stop the "T v T", find me other scum. My PoE is just that small. Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
and what do you expect me to do as town?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 801, Umlaut wrote:
In post 793, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 788, Datisi wrote:
In post 784, Lukewarm wrote:I am considering moving my vote to meg, which, I
know

I was the one saying Chaos>Meg, and now people are moving my way, but yeah.

x.x
what's your opinion on the newer stuff that meg's posted?
Their read list in felt made up.

The exact single line on each and every player I think is part of what makes it seem manufactured, because I feel like the average player actually has lots and lots of thoughts on some slots, but then not very many thoughts on others. So, the single line on each feels more like someone trying to manufacture a read list.

And even following that, it has taken questions for Meg to expound on things. And the way they have expounded, feels more like a conversation in abstraction then how they feel about each player they are talking about. Like, why each action could be read the way they read them in the read lists, as opposed to what they think about each player.
In post 610, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm fine to be today's mislim but I would like to discuss my analysis more in depth, especially when more people are online.

Try to curb your trigger happy hammering and not cut the day short, I have more to say but the discussion will take some time.
This line did nothing for me, and looks like just trying to buy time, and does not give me town feels
I like this post a lot, town points for Luke for efforting in his reads. The particular reasons Luke is pointing out to suspect Meg don't seem to me like like the kind of reasons scum would use to manufacture a scumread.
is this pockety or nah

i kinda wanna be able to just ignore lukewarm for the rest of the game lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

i need to dig deeper
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 895, Aristeia wrote:
In post 883, Titus wrote:@Ari, I'll reset Prism if Vulture flips scum.

I think it's Meg-Prism-Alc so this doesn't really do anything for me.
hmm another 0/3 read list(IMO)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2377, Datisi wrote:if anyone's not aware, umlaut is a competent scum player. dismissing someone as his partner because he gave a medium strong townread or fos in their direction is very stupid.
i kinda think titus fits the bill as a scumpartner based on how much titus subtly avoided that wagon when it had heat and only bussed when it was inevitable.

the way she talked him up so much you'd think it was her top scumread -> but her actions display a very opposite mindset.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I also think gamma is a bit townier than I thought initially ?

but im also not so sure on townreading them.

ari is someone that also looks really bad on reread and weirdly enough prism slot looked really weird during interactions during 1 point but I think that should be addressed later because it was a really massive tinfoil
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1203, Titus wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
In post 1204, Alchemist21 wrote:
Why did you wait until now to vote Umlaut?
In post 1205, Titus wrote:
Reasons.
what are these reasons?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

@Math I genuinely think you're the target of a pocket by titus and it's becoming more and more clear based on how she has very casually been able to shoot out confident reads left and right
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2389, Titus wrote:
In post 2386, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1205, Titus wrote:
Reasons.
what are these reasons?
I thought Datisi had a guilty.
Oh- So you needed a guilty to get the person you most suspected?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #166) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2388, Datisi wrote:
In post 2383, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2377, Datisi wrote:if anyone's not aware, umlaut is a competent scum player. dismissing someone as his partner because he gave a medium strong townread or fos in their direction is very stupid.
i kinda think titus fits the bill as a scumpartner based on how much titus subtly avoided that wagon when it had heat and only bussed when it was inevitable.

the way she talked him up so much you'd think it was her top scumread -> but her actions display a very opposite mindset.
Spoiler:
uh oh datisi is scum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are saying I deliberately am copying Vulture?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2374, Titus wrote:
In post 2371, DkKoba wrote:
Disagree. Scum cannot pick a fight with you or chaos. They can't FoS Math as they need the noise. They can't FoS anyone in the elimination pool because it's too small. Literally I am the only slot they can.

You want to stop the "T v T", find me other scum. My PoE is just that small. Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
Actually answer questions rather than OMGUS. Be cooperative. Stop flailing as if you're caught.
Really? Can you show me a towngame we both had where this was present?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2396, Datisi wrote:
In post 2392, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2388, Datisi wrote:
In post 2383, DkKoba wrote:

Spoiler:
uh oh datisi is scum
koba pls stop

go back to talking about gamma, you were smarter
it was a joke bc ydrasse posted that very same gif as scum twice LOL
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1512, Titus wrote:
In post 1506, DkKoba wrote:hi i havent read shit

someone tell me if this gamestate is cool or shit
We're stagnant. Your slot has done virtually nothing. If we could get a read on you, that would be great.

P.S. Gamma is very very very likely town.
In post 1796, Titus wrote:
In post 1778, Datisi wrote:VOTE: alchemist

part of me wants to force omega to claim so we can move on from this nonsense and flip actual scum, but that's probably what they want and i doubt they'll stop. whoever is town out of luke/alch/math, start acting like it.

@titus, are you still sure math is town here?

i'm supposed to be resting but this game is a thing i guess.
ChaosOmega claiming would not change my thoughts.

My thoughts are you locktown. Gamma near locktown. Math probably town
Umlaut off.
In post 2028, Titus wrote:Gamma is highly likely not scum. No one is pushing him. Math is miselim bait. Ari being obvtown is absurd.
In post 2052, Titus wrote:Gamma, what's your solve?
In post 2068, Titus wrote:
In post 2064, DkKoba wrote:gamma howling
Why? I see nothing wrong with his posting.
In post 2402, Titus wrote:So Datisi, do we vote Gamma, Alch, or do I keep on Koba?
excuse you?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2403, Datisi wrote:
In post 2399, Titus wrote:
In post 2393, Datisi wrote:
In post 2387, Titus wrote:
In post 2380, Datisi wrote:titus, i mindmelded with umlaut at the start. stop doing that.

are you sure gamma is still town by mech?
It's suggested but not lock. I can't verify without running up Gamma.
i am this close to suggesting we do exactly that, because while i was washing my hair earlier i suddenly had this tinfoil theory, and hm.
I am willing to work with you on this, but in certain suspicious circumstances I may ask you to back off.
if that i think is right, then hopefully there should be no issue. but if what i think is right, it doesn't necessarily make gamma scum. but we can't know right now... i hate mafia.

pedit: gamma if we're feeling spicy, alch if we're being boring, we definitely don't vote koba.

though i'd first wanna hear koba's thoughts on gamma. i have a certain degree of confidence in koba!town, and that's a read i wanna take into account.
I'm actually more doubtful when reading gamma's ISO holistically - and while i see *possible teams* i don't see a holistic reason to think they are not just lost town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2397, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2374, Titus wrote:
In post 2371, DkKoba wrote:

Actually answer questions rather than OMGUS. Be cooperative. Stop flailing as if you're caught.
Really? Can you show me a towngame we both had where this was present?
hey @titus come on
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

also you thinking that is a scumtell is peak hilarity - because you yourself were refusing to answer my questions and were being extremely dodgy in booneytoonz 15 dark fairy.

did you flip scum in that game?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

its kinda like -

before i could be very confident on gamma alignment based on his playstyle. but recently he went thru a scum evolution and improved a ton. so everything he says gives me paranoia and makes me want to scumread him but as a whole he doesn't feel scum if that makes sense.

I'm gonna just verify something regarding D2 and gamma's activity around that but I think he can be mostly off the table today.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2409, Titus wrote:@Koba, I am not playing meta or spamming the thread with you. Get concise. I'm not demotivating people.

@Datisi, Our PoEs are really small. Let's prove if I am right.

VOTE: Gamma
ahahahhaa

no - you just don't want to address my point because it dissolves the reasoning you might have to actually FOS me. I'm bringing up points that expose your true motivation and force you into a corner where you must either choose to ignore/deflect(which you chose) or answer truthfully and lose your shitpush.

Now who's refusing to answer questions and getting hostile? I find that when people are scum they tend to project what they themselves have as a scumtell to others because its the easiest thing to fake. Perhaps I am accurate here in that assessment that this is a scumtell of yours that you let slip and now have displayed ;) check.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i may have been bluffing a bit to get gamma tilted
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I also had not actually read the game in its entirety atp
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

me, remembering there is prob a traitor potentially and i need to prob readjust how im reading the game bc of that LOL
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2415, Titus wrote:
In post 2411, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2409, Titus wrote:@Koba, I am not playing meta or spamming the thread with you. Get concise. I'm not demotivating people.

@Datisi, Our PoEs are really small. Let's prove if I am right.

VOTE: Gamma
ahahahhaa

no - you just don't want to address my point because it dissolves the reasoning you might have to actually FOS me. I'm bringing up points that expose your true motivation and force you into a corner where you must either choose to ignore/deflect(which you chose) or answer truthfully and lose your shitpush.

Now who's refusing to answer questions and getting hostile? I find that when people are scum they tend to project what they themselves have as a scumtell to others because its the easiest thing to fake. Perhaps I am accurate here in that assessment that this is a scumtell of yours that you let slip and now have displayed ;) check.
Incorrect. You aren't posting in good faith. You know that I don't do meta. Second, you're spamming so many questions to make it difficult to respond and keep the other players interested. You care more about a gotcha and spam than you do the answers.
I have actually posted in incredibly good faith and given you many olive branches in trying to figure out your alignment.

eat crow
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Asteria

everything comes back to this.

d1 gamma feels unaligned with umlaut and looks to have their own original thoughts and such. scum gamma i remember being more or less unoriginal in thought.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2418, Titus wrote:
In post 2412, Datisi wrote:weren't you constantly posting how he's howling? where'd that go?
In post 2413, DkKoba wrote:i may have been bluffing a bit to get gamma tilted
Read: They know Gamma's town but they don't want to prove it. Hence the about face.

VOTE: Koba
"quick, find a way to backpedal the opportunism!"
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2421, Datisi wrote:koba, why does gamma feel unaligned? i ctrl+f'ed "umlaut" in his iso, there's like, one weak scumread mention that's conditional on like two townflips
In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
gamma, why the vote here?
like I said before, I am pretty clouded in the sense that my reading style for old-gamma would declare him town and the new gamma would have this in his scumrange.

i don't explicitly townread him though so I am mainly reading *around* him atp.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1160, tris wrote:
i was disstracted and forgot to pagetop !!!!!!!

VC 1.13Image

MegAzumarill (6):
Datisi , Aristeia , Vulture , Lukewarm , MathBlade , Alchemist21
D-1

Vulture (3):
MegAzumarill , Gamma Emerald , T3
ChaosOmega (2):
Titus , Prism

not voting:
Umlaut , ChaosOmega

deadline:
the day had >4 IRL days left before deadline - why did you hammer this Titus?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 184, Aristeia wrote:
Close to My Heart: Datisi

Beneath the Sky: Lukewarm, Umlaut, Seanzie

Sea of Dreams: Gamma Emerald, Titus, T3

Waves upon the Shore: ChaosOmega, Meg

The Long Winding Road: Alchemist, Flubber, Vulture
In post 187, Aristeia wrote:Datisi is the hero of our story, he is so handsome and cute and I would be so sad if he were scum, call it a wish of the heart, I think he is good. I could wax poetic for days about how amazing he is but I don't think you would like to read that? Besides it might embarrass him and I wouldn't want that.

mindmelded with Lukewarm on , I quite like his method of thinking, it feels natural.

Umlaut feels like he has purpose and direction that is going somewhere - he feels quite motivated to catch bad guys.

Seanzie gives me nice vibes, I can see where his questions are going and he feels fairly real to me.

Gamma/Titus/T3 I'm not quite as comfortable with but they've all done independently townish things that remind me of their towngames.

Chaos/Meg need to post more.

Alchemist feels too careful, it's like you say things with too many words and I think you don't have pure intentions, you remind me of my ex-boyfriend who would start talking quickly whenever he was trying to lie to me.

Flubber feels kind of forced to me, I don't think he is genuine, there's a certain awkwardness.

Vulture's one liners feel quite surface level and I think it's possible he slipped T3's alignment in
In post 199, Umlaut wrote:Thanks for birthday wishes, I had a busy but good day. I love what y'all have done with the Flubber wagon.

Datisi probably town. If anything I'm mildly paranoid about being buddied but that's not a behavior I would really expect from scum!Datisi toward me anyway (though my experience with scum!Datisi is limited so I'm really just guessing there).

T3... is T3, can't townread anything he's done but I more or less agree with Datisi's .

I preliminarily like Vulture for town but there's not enough there for a strong read.

Aristeia somwhat town too, just on tone and style; I like her coming in with an early readlist in , I like that she had immediate answers when asked to explain those reads, and honestly I don't see scum ever choosing to explain their top townread as "they're town because I would be sad if they're not."

Still thinking/reading about everyone else.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2424, Titus wrote:
In post 2423, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1160, tris wrote:
i was disstracted and forgot to pagetop !!!!!!!

VC 1.13Image

MegAzumarill (6):
Datisi , Aristeia , Vulture , Lukewarm , MathBlade , Alchemist21
D-1

Vulture (3):
MegAzumarill , Gamma Emerald , T3
ChaosOmega (2):
Titus , Prism

not voting:
Umlaut , ChaosOmega

deadline:
the day had >4 IRL days left before deadline - why did you hammer this Titus?
The day was over. No other wagon was taking. That's pretty clear from my ISO.
Did you scumread Meg?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am just confirming the facts
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, DkKoba wrote:You are saying I deliberately am copying Vulture?
It’s entirely possible, in my book
the near conf town thinks you are scum.

the person who was thunderdoming is now entertaining that you are scum -

so I implore you, tread with MUCH caution around me now. I have the power to shift the tides well against you and I saw glimpses of good in your ISO, so let's see you wake up and start with some good faith towards me here with the new info in front of you, eh?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2446, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2384, DkKoba wrote:I also think gamma is a bit townier than I thought initially ?

but im also not so sure on townreading them.
Honestly this feels even more like bullshit than your initial SR on me
this is literally because I have new respect for your scum game. I'm not taking criticism from you on it because you and I know its the truth you have improved there.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2419, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Asteria

everything comes back to this.

d1 gamma feels unaligned with umlaut and looks to have their own original thoughts and such. scum gamma i remember being more or less unoriginal in thought.
I know for a fact Titus is the real deal. Math may not be reading her signs but I certainly was. She’s locktown for me, done deal.
then why did she 180 you here
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2463, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, DkKoba wrote:You are saying I deliberately am copying Vulture?
It’s entirely possible, in my book
the near conf town thinks you are scum.

the person who was thunderdoming is now entertaining that you are scum -

so I implore you, tread with MUCH caution around me now. I have the power to shift the tides well against you and I saw glimpses of good in your ISO, so let's see you wake up and start with some good faith towards me here with the new info in front of you, eh?
I know I’m town. I know Titus is town. You’ve been going against us this entire time, either one or both. If you don’t want to burn in hellfire tonight, you’ll step the fuck off.
How do you figure titus is town? I have never had real success in reading her in the past - what is it that you see that is distinct between her town/scum games?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2469, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2467, Titus wrote:Gamma, can you just claim your night action to prove your alignment? I'm bored with this.
Fine. I’m a gated rolecop, and N1 I checked Umlaut and got no result. During D2 I caught a crumb from Titus that informed me her role was Jailkeeper and she targeted me. The reason I’ve been trying to dodge claiming is in order to claim my information effectively, I had to out Titus.
VOTE: DkKoba
Let’s burn to witch who pushed us into this situation.
What is the crumb?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Titus, and you think you stopped a nightkill by saving the targeted? Why does scum try to target Gamma in your view?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2479, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2472, Titus wrote:
In post 2471, Titus wrote:What result did you get n2?

Second, that's not what I actually expected you to claim but ok.

If Gamma gets one verifiable result (that's not scum), he becomes locktown. No questions asked.
I say this because scum likely does shoot me if they rolecopped me rather than shoot the cop.
This also assumes scum have a rolecop. Why?

Setups tend to favor town repeatedly recently. (This is my opinion)
I'd venture the opposite - there are a lot more scumsided setups.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd wait for any protective cc's to pop up if any at all - but I'm not sure why gamma needs to claim here.

this all seems weird and how would you expect me to be privy to this secret info

titus being an uncc jailkeeper however may be clearing for her but she's been known to be very good at scum mechanics and fake clearing - so I implore if she's still alive in limlo she should be not trusted on claim alone and should be revisited.

however her claim alongside what I remember earlier of her being certain of being nightkilled tracks and likely means its town titus which, embarassingly, means I do lose respect for titus for adding a game where she misreads me to the list after she did so embarassingly in our very last game - something I felt she might have actually considered rectifying as town.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2494, Datisi wrote:koba, i believe you also haven't answered why scum!you doesn't shoot me?
Since it is confirmed you were shot at - I would go for someone loud and with WIM like a town mathblade.

my favored kill choices are those who are driving the game.

also with my claim of not having read the game - and the fact my postings track with that being true -> I would push to kill chaos and not you, datisi, based on the vote count at EoD.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pee pee poo poo I was right pre claims that ari wagon is best
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2489, DkKoba wrote:Titus, and you think you stopped a nightkill by saving the targeted? Why does scum try to target Gamma in your view?
yall btw i townslipped bc i thought atp that titus targeted gamma LMAO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2502, Titus wrote:
In post 2500, DkKoba wrote:pee pee poo poo I was right pre claims that ari wagon is best
You had Ari in your townblock.
I also did not have good or strong reasons to have them as a townread.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2486, Datisi wrote:VOTE: alch

if i dismantled a scum wagon just for this mess, i'm gonna be sad.

@koba, that alch towncase whenever you're ready.
I’d very much rather we vote out the person who necessitated this course of action, aka DkKoba
cry
(DM me)