They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im negative utility
VOTE: kyouko
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa town
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

nerd alert
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
weird thing to ask and you know why :nerd:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 29, GrandpaMo wrote:I'll post in mason chat...
wait for me :oops:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee also town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

im actually negative utility and its meta to claim it daystart - are you trying to imply its >rand scum by saying that?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 47, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You must become one of us Dkkoba.
sorry ariehi made this picture for me and theyre a certified Qt so i dont want to really change it on my main.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

short way of saying "cute"

im also informed of something
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

:oops: you right i simp
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

No I'm informed that GrandpaMo is in this game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 69, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 45, DkKoba wrote:
In post 29, GrandpaMo wrote:I'll post in mason chat...
wait for me :oops:
if ur joining our chat then um it's a neighbor chat, because ur just the one scum in our neighborhood
Im town fk u
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, Andresvmb wrote:The only read I can currently express is that I have a mild positive Lean on Hakai. That’s it.
How come?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee can be town.. tentatively.

kyouko is locktown until i decide eod what my real read is so if shes scum she will spew :3
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless of my opinion on the content of norwee's large post with all the quotes, the tone and energy in it are extremely based and further contribute to my early townread there.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to go against the grain and label andres as town for now - something about their postings feels townie to me right now and I can ellaborate on it later once I get sufficient reaction from the low explaination read first.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

not to townslip but i thought we were in a mini normal for a second and was looking for a team of 3 like a dummy LMFAOOOOOOOOO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 117, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba you're making me want to go into a blind death tunnel...
be patient (:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think between nero/quick/loftwing there is exactly either 1 scum or no scum and i wont be accepting criticism thats just this super fuckign weird vibe i have right now
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Hakai

lowest in the PoE right now
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 128, Loftwing wrote:
In post 123, DkKoba wrote:i think between nero/quick/loftwing there is exactly either 1 scum or no scum and i wont be accepting criticism thats just this super fuckign weird vibe i have right now
That is a very nice triple death tunnel you have there.

But let's put buzzwords aside for now. Do you think it would be productive to investigate why you're getting super fuckign weird vibes from us?
i literally said the vibe is you are either 2/3 town or 3/3 town, try reading my post again.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, Loftwing wrote:That is a fair criticism.

I'll look into why I don't like you at a later time.

p-edit:
DkKoba wrote:
In post 128, Loftwing wrote:
In post 123, DkKoba wrote:i think between nero/quick/loftwing there is exactly either 1 scum or no scum and i wont be accepting criticism thats just this super fuckign weird vibe i have right now
That is a very nice triple death tunnel you have there.

But let's put buzzwords aside for now. Do you think it would be productive to investigate why you're getting super fuckign weird vibes from us?
i literally said the vibe is you are either 2/3 town or 3/3 town, try reading my post again.
If you could determine why you're getting the vibes, do you think it could help determine whether it is 2/3 or 3/3?
yall unaligned with eachother is the vibe - haven't bothered solving alignment within the 3 just feel its only 1 at most
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

what do you think of Hakai interactions with Andres?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

loftwing gets a d1 funny pass
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, Andresvmb wrote:The only read I can currently express is that I have a mild positive Lean on Hakai. That’s it.
In post 102, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:
How come?
I just liked the reasoning as to why they were withholding a TR on you based on the fact that you claimed negative utility. It wasn’t entirely superficial. That’s really it, just an early guess.
oh lmao @norwee i thought there was more but this was in particular what i was talking about
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

LQ before i go further - you *are* the same user as the user Quick, correct?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 152, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 148, DkKoba wrote:LQ before i go further - you *are* the same user as the user Quick, correct?
Yes. And I might say I like what I am seeing from you. Your posts lack a kind of "edge" I've seen you do before, but that was a while ago and otherwise you've been very proactive.
I've changed for the better :P less toxicity, it comes back when i'm stressed/pressured hard but I've been better(and also better at reads too in general xD)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 157, Loftwing wrote:We currently have had 12 out of a total of 16 players publicly acknowledge that this game is taking place. Out of them, who would you want to hear more from @everyone
ur mum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think hakai has really said anything scummy they're just not townier than anyone who's posted significant content so far.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LQ - I think it would help if you ellaborated your "dunnos" for people who have significant content why they aren't leaning one way or another. I think that is what Dwlee is looking for here.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 240, DkKoba wrote:LQ - I think it would help if you ellaborated your "dunnos" for people who have significant content why they aren't leaning one way or another. I think that is what Dwlee is looking for here.
Should this have been in scum PT
useless post
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 240, DkKoba wrote:LQ - I think it would help if you ellaborated your "dunnos" for people who have significant content why they aren't leaning one way or another. I think that is what Dwlee is looking for here.
I don't think that is what Dwlee is saying at all. I think Dwlee saw I gave a RL super early and then decided to SR for it because I had a lot of nulls. So it's not just that I said "Dunno" it's that I said "Dunno" on so many people while creating a RL on everyone this early in the game. The thing is, I would never do that as Scum. If i was Scum, I would give reasoning on everyone.
Ok well I am requesting you elaborate why they *are* only "dunno".

I want to see your thought process.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

laugh
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee has left what i believe to be their scumrange personality wise so they're off the table d1 so have fun
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:
In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I don't think that is what Dwlee is saying at all. I think Dwlee saw I gave a RL super early and then decided to SR for it because I had a lot of nulls. So it's not just that I said "Dunno" it's that I said "Dunno" on so many people while creating a RL on everyone this early in the game. The thing is, I would never do that as Scum. If i was Scum, I would give reasoning on everyone.
Ok well I am requesting you elaborate why they *are* only "dunno".

I want to see your thought process.
Those are the slots I either have experience with and don't have a read on them this early or that they didn't really have an impact on me with their posts and I sorta forgot what they had done in the game.
better but i'm just trying to push you into like an explaination that will more or less satisfy dwlee so yall stop fighting
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my gut says to townread titus so far - never am sure if that means that titus is actually scum or if I've finally figured out how to read her - but im find with not touching the slot d1 for now
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think LQ's thought processes, even though they aren't exactly logical or "expected" ones for town usually - are generally towny so far. I like his reaction to the pressure on him.

There's a certain kind of energy he has that I like to quantify as "town energy" when it comes to how they are thinking about the game IMO - I'm not willing to bet all my chips on it yet but I'm pretty close.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

When norwee said 1/4th I assumed he meant 1/4th of the playerlist and not 1/4 scum, i've only seen 4 scum in a 16p game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 277, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: Almost50
why?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 278, LicketyQuickety wrote:Dwlee thinks they caught me based on one post, which is dumb. I say this because Dwlee seems to be ignoring everything else I have done in this game so far.
thats the dwlee classic shittunnel dont worry about it
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Andresvmb - Nero Cain - MargotRosa - Wake88 - Kop - Hakai - Loftwing is my current PoE list

most easily removed is Wake and Loft atp - but I don't think they've reached the bar of towniness I've seen from the people I have not mentioned.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh yeah i lied about townreading andres i wanted to just see reactions to it lmao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 330, Andresvmb wrote:Koba I think your POE is ass and you could be Scum. Fight me?
this rebuttal is about as potent as a wet badger

minus your own name, explain why it sucks.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rannny did call it, I remember seeing them subtly call it out lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

petition to make mods add the thesp vote counter stuff in their OP so we can get our own votecounts on request
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 350, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 335, DkKoba wrote:
In post 330, Andresvmb wrote:Koba I think your POE is ass and you could be Scum. Fight me?

Why is Ranny Town? Or Titus? And how is A50’s content conclusive either way? You TR Titus but think I need to be in the POE? How have you decided on Norwegian’s alignment?

Your POE is bad right now. At the very least it seems to have been set way too early.
I can make townreads very quick on people who I have meta on. (example: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread - I find 7 townies within the first 24 hours)

I already explained those 4 townreads btw - (well not so much norwee but at this point he is a very readable player for me. snowed me as 3p in the last large we played but when i scumhunt im typically looking for someone *informed* and not necessarily ill intent)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 351, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Why is Ranny Town? Or Titus? And how is A50’s content conclusive either way? You TR Titus but think I need to be in the POE? How have you decided on Norwegian’s alignment?

Your POE is bad right now. At the very least it seems to have been set way too early.
This post isn't bad.
its not good at all because its trying to discredit townreads rather than try to find them as town.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a50 is a pretty polarized player in terms of town/scum meta. very much a person who rands scum and just doesnt like to post very much. easily cleared here for me.

titus i've already explained - that's a slot im very willing to bin for today because their posting feels like her town meta.

norwee has the town norwee energy. If i'm wrong on him now I'll find him as scum later this dayphase so im not even remotely worried about that read right now.

ranny thought process is very plainly town to me - and they're operating fairly complex.

all of these are holistic interpretations of their respective ISOs so far so there aren't any really "specific" posts I point to to say they are town.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:koba always scumreads me so it's null.
i don't scumread you I just dont townread you. I want to see more from you so you can reach the bar I'm setting right now.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 353, DkKoba wrote:

This post isn't bad.
its not good at all because its trying to discredit townreads rather than try to find them as town.
It's a post about you. And I think they've demonstrated lack of TMI twice already.
Well I am not pushing on them right now - but I am happy to allow the push on them persist at this point. There is a bit of a jarring personality difference I've noticed since gamestart and the initial comment caught me off guard that was directed at me. I believe Andres will become more clear in general once the non-posters join us.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

even if titus' posts pinged me as scummy i would not bother pushing her bc i am notoriously horrible at reading her
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Quick can you just link your last scumgame so i can just glance through it? Doesnt matter if its on MU or here.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hah

hockeyfan, I played with him twice in a row recently. I hope he didnt also roll scum in that game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah damn i cant volume clear you lmfao

you posted the most despite dying d1LMFAO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 378, Wake1 wrote:
In post 51, DkKoba wrote:im actually negative utility and its meta to claim it daystart - are you trying to imply its >rand scum by saying that?
Yeah, we get it, you're negative utility. Repeating yourself isn't gonna make it more special.
try actually reading the thread so you can understand the context xoxo
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as is that reply just proved you're just skimming and picking out things to respond to
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, Wake1 wrote:
In post 385, DkKoba wrote:as is that reply just proved you're just skimming and picking out things to respond to
It's called I'm at work catching up on the game.

Take a Xanax and chill.
cry
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 393, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 391, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think dwlee has this fire as scum. End of p10 rn. Hasn't looked like this since I was pushing them in that mini with mathblade we ended up winning
Yeah, but his reasons are trash.
and when has bad reasoning been a consistent scumtell for finding scum ever?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways yall should really focus a *lot* more on finding other townies in larges - its a much more effective winning strategy to setup a PoE from D1 to win
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko, do you scumread quick?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 401, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 382, Wake1 wrote:
In post 186, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: LQ
Just a quick check on why you moved from Andre.

Gotta ask you what you think of his current activity level.

I think it's pretty important, as is your response.
Idc
who are your PoE'd players rn?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 404, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 353, DkKoba wrote:

This post isn't bad.
Mmm I dont think this is the case. There's not really anything there
to
discredit, and you're also asking him to explain why it sucks so for you to say the response is bad feels like scum-motivated entrapment. You literally asked him to do it.

VOTE: Koba
ah yes scum motivated entrapment where I later even don't push people to vote there.

very smart yes.

go sit in the corner with quick and dwlee
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you try to ever hyperfocus 1 thing i do and call me scum for it you are playing very poorly and i have the game experiences to prove that point is true btw

why do you think im scum outside of that?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to add on to that, I already thought it was discrediting when he said the reads sucked - i just wanted him to elaborate for extra spew and info + better ease of being able to case in the future
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 409, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 403, DkKoba wrote:

Idc
Idk
not helpful
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 408, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 383, Almost50 wrote:
In post 379, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Are you scum my guy?
How can you call me scum and your guy in the same sentence?? :lol:

Also, what do you expect the answer to be? And what would you make out of it? (Because if I was scum I'd probably be telling you that I'm not, which is the same thing I'm telling you now as Town, so how can you tell the difference?)
Gotta rate your vibe because I haven't seen anything AI yet and my instinct is to SR that. Usually you'll sprinkle something useful or at least insightful in.
man your dishonesty about people is off the charts rn - you alright kyouko? (:

i think a50 has actually sprinkled in some useful stuff in which is precisely why i have marked him town here-> you're trying to cherrypick him now.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey kyouko i know you see the pedits, you're stalling interacting with me <3 dont be scared cmon
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have 100% read rate on you as *both* alignments, I know you would be scared as scum and would aim to push to discredit me fast and early so i have less ability to push you but the thing is that I had planned for this eventuality if you did decide to vote me that i would pressure you to the point where you will have to provide an actual case and then I can dismantle you with ease >:)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok come vote hakai with me lets compromise

i want to veto quick d1 here
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you owe me for the zyla deathtunnel i stopped you from - give me a good faith listen here at least on d1
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko it isnt a good look when you accuse me, are posting in thread while i respond to you and then dip without responding back

just saying !~~
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you should trust my insistence on not voting there especially since you have expressed that im not scum to you.

even if he were to be scum and im horribly wrong - you still have 3 other scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no quick is a townread for me

and i was letting kyouko post as if i townread her but they decided to piss me off and thats always a mistake and heehee haha im preflipping quick as spewed town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211 -found kyouko town

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87005 - found kyouko scum

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86774 - replaced in , immediately spotted kyouko scum

i thought i had 1 more town game but oh well the point is there i have in recent times 100% read kyouko so if im voting her you should vote her too ~~ i would never burn this on d1 like this if im scum so people with bad takes about my alignment can go away
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also 2 examples of me yeling at dwlee for pushing on people i townread so dwlee SHEEP ME
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 430, Wake1 wrote:
In post 410, DkKoba wrote:
In post 409, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 403, DkKoba wrote:

Idc
Idk
not helpful
Funny you didn't say that when he said "idc" in response to mine. :neutral:
i dont like you on a personal level but i want to win this game so thats gonna affect me :shrug: if im scum here i just shitpush you out of spite lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u can veto any other read that i dont have 100% accuracy history on lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also kyouko as scum is like very notorious for like having really obvious fake pretend "uncertainty" on slots while town they just flow and have conviction in their takes

i know im letting kyouko break meta in the future because of revealing this but i just kinda wanna bury them cuz im annoyed lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko asking too many questions = scum kyouko
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah its pretty basic but they're fairly polarized as scum/town at the moment so
:shrug: just compare ISOs of scumgames to town games and then this game and u will know what i mean
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not interested in how you're reading me at this point - if you wanna prove that my tell on you is bad and wrong you need to solve elsewhere. I already have a green check on myself. i know the correct answer for myself. i dont care how you view me bc i think you are not town ergo your opinion is garbage to me when it comes to me except that im sad i die n1 when u flip scum lol
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 448, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like if it's Kyo I will detect it later
oh my god you should also be able to tell by now you were in 2/3 of those games ........ cmon just compare the ISOs you *know* its right
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

meta good because people are not all the same and there are different tells for everyone :)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

more posting could easily be just more time available to commit/whatever. its NAI.
there's content in andres' posts though that *is* pretty off for andres' town meta - which is where I'm seeing like concern in his slot.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 465, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 429, DkKoba wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211 -found kyouko town

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86774 - replaced in , immediately spotted kyouko scum

i thought i had 1 more town game but oh well the point is there i have in recent times 100% read kyouko so if im voting her you should vote her too ~~ i would never burn this on d1 like this if im scum so people with bad takes about my alignment can go away
Probably it's important you live at least to N1 if you're willing to go this route of "I wouldn't do this as scum"
i have never been eliminated d1 in any game so theres no real argument of me being worried of living to d2 as scum from a push from you.

your reason to even vote me was just plain terrible in context of my actual meta.

you're not gonna frame me as scum here - but i'll keep rebutting your points so im hardspewed town from you.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 461, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 423, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: kyouko
surprised_pikachu
Bad post. I don't believe you are not caught up.
i mean theres also the fact that the preview will literally show it and like if *I* saw a vote for me and a case started to be made from a person who actually has successfully read me in the past - I would be very very interested in figuring out and would stop doing a "catchup".

not something thats definitive in trying to catch scumwise but like - it definitely doesnt contribute to kyouko looking good here

tbh i think it is a little fun to flip the switch on kyouko here bc i lowkey already scumread them but i hate going balls to the wall when i have a lockscum read but angry koba thinks differently :lol:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 468, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 467, DkKoba wrote:
In post 465, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 429, DkKoba wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211 -found kyouko town

Probably it's important you live at least to N1 if you're willing to go this route of "I wouldn't do this as scum"
i have never been eliminated d1 in any game so theres no real argument of me being worried of living to d2 as scum from a push from you.

your reason to even vote me was just plain terrible in context of my actual meta.

you're not gonna frame me as scum here - but i'll keep rebutting your points so im hardspewed town from you.
I have a suggestion. Kill your SRs with kindness. That way they will fear you more.
ehhh normally i would but i wanted to ramp up the speed of the game to 100 to see who gets left in the dust with kyouko/looks weird in this gamestate.
its something i saw from cabd in the Not So Normal Multiball game where they just cranked up the game to 100 and limmed back to back scum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Kyouko

Her making and then ignoring my response is like her making an uncalculated move, then realizing her mistake but not being able to backtrack it properly
that post is definitely one of the most egregious ones in the whole game in terms of fluffiness.

also fun that it spews you town even more on the kyouko scum flip :lol:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think we murdered kyouko too badly :(

come back kyouko we promise we wont kill you if you deliver a scum for us ! :D

(@quick i think you see my edge has evolved to activate now :P )
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do have reads on more slots than i’m letting on, but i don’t want to share them because that makes me less predictable for scum.
good good... more people for the koba school of townplay
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

@granpamo @ranny pls unvote a50 they are town(and so are you 2)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

happy scumday
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I like the thought process behind wake's post so far regardless if I agree
still dont think they're like town town but earned themselves a d1 pass from me
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls declare yourself more partnered wirh kyouko for me

it like makes this so much easier if you defend her like this bc shes my easiest read at this table

you absolutely know i am good at reading her btw - so either you think im scum, im right, or you need to argue why my streak is over.

also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 560, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.
Why you trying to go around me by doing this manipulation on Koba instead of facing it head on.
bc hes prob either clouded by being pushed on or just scum.

I still see a town!andres world but its like 7% atp just strictly off the defense of kyouko slot who for all intents and purposes I'm hard preflipping scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba what if your streak IS over what happens then
you'll need better than a "what if" to make your case
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

..when?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
everytime ive seen a50 scum he likes to go under the radar. Until i see a better argument post flips for him being scum there is 0 convincing me that he is scum at all.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
Which still matches their town meta so pee pee poo poo
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 566, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 565, DkKoba wrote:
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba what if your streak IS over what happens then
you'll need better than a "what if" to make your case
Idk I have read Kyo correctly before and I'm not convinced of scum!Kyo here
And in those games I found kyouko scum ages before you did
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

well you are discrediting my read bc i didnt include them in a poe at a point in was letting her believe i townread her lol
declared it daystart that i would let her be locktown no matter my real read on her LOL
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 571, DkKoba wrote:
In post 567, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also you know a50 has an activity tell lmao. you should not be trying to discredit him if hes actually posting like this early on.
I don’t know this at all actually. I haven’t played with A50 nearly enough to believe this to be true throughout. I’m just reading their content here, and the quantity of posts isn’t outweighing the fact that they’re largely devoid of any content.
Which still matches their town meta so pee pee poo poo
How is this hard to fake as Scum? Please answer that then.
doesnt matter dont care

"Could be scum" is garbage reasoning. And i have especially distinct disdain for it because it how i get mislimmed in games.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Here’s my take - the reason I haven’t defended Kyouko aggressively despite seriously questioning Koba is because if I’m wrong about Koba (and I can be - Koba is notoriously hard to read) is because Kyouko admitted that Koba has their number, and yet they’re not screaming
hard
to get Koba executed. There’s not a whole lot of outrage in or for example. Just some surprise, a rather meek admission that Koba does have Kyouko’s number, and some strategic discussion about how Koba might go about using their 100% read rate to their advantage as Scum.

I am comfortable applying the burden of proficiency standard to a select
few
players. The number is small, and since I haven’t played here enough most of those players are in the old forum I used to play in. Koba is in that list. I have a feeling Kyouko agrees that the standard should apply to Koba too. If that’s indeed the case, then why aren’t they more outraged that Koba is reading them wrong and hard dunking on them? And why are they letting me take all the heat here? I’ve been in games with players I know can easily tell when I’m Town. I know how that feels like. And when they’re hedging on my slot (and I’m acting like my usual Town self), or even worse, calling me Scum, I obviously get suspicious. I’m always skeptical even if you have me right, but with some players it becomes more obvious when they should be reading you correctly but aren’t.

At the same time, I have seen Koba get some things wrong (of course, none of us are perfect). But after screaming this loud for an execution? I think that’s maybe a bit rare. If we flip Kyouko, and they flip Scum, Koba is going to get NK’ed and well, that’ll be that. But if they’re wrong? Then what? That’s going to be hard. What I’ve done in the past in situations like this is advocated for the “1v1” to get sorted, and go from there. I don’t know that I’m the one who should be making this argument. But I think it should be considered.
Consider reading through the games I linked where I did correctly read them - I posted it somewhere in my ISO. Plus you know what.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
In post 102, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:
How come?
I just liked the reasoning as to why they were withholding a TR on you based on the fact that you claimed negative utility. It wasn’t entirely superficial. That’s really it, just an early guess.
In post 104, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 82, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 31, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety

I had to do this. The name is just asking for a vote.
In other words, you're just happy to see me?
Your avatar is amazing. I’m definitely going to UNVOTE: .
In post 115, Andresvmb wrote:Opportunistic Scum is opportunistic.
In post 156, Andresvmb wrote:
Whatever. Let’s move on.

these all gave me a weird feeling.

It's probably now blatant based on my tone but my read has since softened since I decided to crank it up on Kyouko - Biggest thing is that non posters could both just be scum and then its unlikely you are here from that.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 591, Almost50 wrote:OK.. in no particular order: Wake/Dwlee/Koba/Norwee/Nero are either TRs or Town leans. Kyouko & Granpa are Scum leans. Everyone else in null of some sort.
I like wake/dwlee/norwee for town as well here. Especially mainly norwee.

Solid townblock for d1 so far.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's like a really convoluted reason i think dwlee is town and it involves a series of assumptions of explainations for their play thus far and im lowkey too embarassed to say it out loud in case they flip scum... lMFAO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 603, Hakai wrote:
In post 546, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 380, Wake1 wrote:
In post 73, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 44, DkKoba wrote:
weird thing to ask and you know why :nerd:
I have to ask. I don’t want to have to fight you.

Fine, you’ll have to figure out my alignment over time then, and I will have to figure out yours. You really could have just told me you know.
OK so what is your Scum meta like?

I know you're a lurker but is that as Town or Scum?

The reason I'm asking is because you've got a ton of posts in this game already.

Please explain this to me Andre.
I don’t know that describing my Scum meta is of any use here when you don’t trust my alignment. What I can do is link you to a few discussions around it that I thought were decent when it came to my Scum meta, which might be more useful.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12051727
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12089528

I don’t like to lurk as either alignment for the record. I just get left behind sometimes. What you’re seen is just life getting in the way. I had more time here to start reading from the very beginning, so I’ve been more active. If you look through my history, you’ll see various levels of engagement as Town. Which is why I questioned how many of my games you had actually read - because if you had read more games, you would have quickly realized that I can be quite active when I want to be.
I like this post.
In post 553, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 537, Hakai wrote:Even if Koba is scum most of these reads are likely genuine.
This isn’t a thing btw. Reads can’t be genuine if they’re coming from Scum. They can only be strategic if they’re coming from Scum. It’s why when LQ described their own post as strategic, it raised some eyebrows.
I've seen scum put out completely genuine reads in the hope of sounding town.
In post 593, Almost50 wrote:There's a reason I mixed all 5 up in one pool. I am not going into details about whom I confidently read or why.
You can move up to town.
State your read on my slot. Now.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it has to do with your margot vote btw - its like the shift in play made me think like that you had at town thought process and reason to arrive there
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more reasons i have, the more I trust the read to stay longterm - its a sort of "this is the level of town you are at" and it ensure you are not below the bar
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 615, GrandpaMo wrote:ok ok relax relax. why we at page 25.

and @loftwing , i kinda lowkey high key disagree with that!

scum would be taking advantage of being the high poster .

i think its more likely to have 2 scum engaging useful convo that way attention isn't drawn to lurking / coasting.
are you trying to indirectly shade me?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways *actual* mafia theory is that villagers more often than not latch onto the *louder* players and wont go after lurkers because they dont get reactions from there. easier to push someone who is responding consistently.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thus why my recent scum games(minus 1 where i tryharded to all hell that didnt even complete) are very lurky bc i know townies have short term memory LMFAO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 622, Rannygazoo wrote:It is hard to keep track of this many players this early.

That’s why I think everyone making a reads list is weird.
idk if u have played in a large before but a good strategy is to try to mainly just try to find people you can feel comfortable as town, or at least not voting out day 1 and then go from there.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 624, Wake1 wrote:
In post 605, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 601, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 586, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Margot
What is this? Is this where you think we should go day 1?
Sure
In post 609, DkKoba wrote:it has to do with your margot vote btw - its like the shift in play made me think like that you had at town thought process and reason to arrive there
In post 610, Dwlee99 wrote:I thought I was already out of scum range before that? Or was that to lure me into security?
OK, so I need to get this off my chest right now.

I don't like that we're voting someone who hasn't even played yet. If they don't post at all they'll get prodded or replaced. I feel that it's really cheap, and despite having voted no-shows in the past I now think it's not really optimal Townplay any more. Dwlee, I don't think you should be voting a no-show, unless it's just to get the person to get active if lurking.

As for Rannygazoo, I feel like his response is maaybe a little *too* normal. Something about it just irked my gut, just a bit.

Koba, I'm not sure I understand your thought process about his shift in play having a Town though process/reason for going there. It's just my opinion, but I don't think votes on no-shows are good unless just to pressure. And after re-reading this right as I'm typing I probably should have asked Dwlee first if his vote on Margot was serious or temporary.
I mean like i dont think its a good move I just think how dwlee arrived at it comes from town (in my very convoluted theory)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 626, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 624, Wake1 wrote:I don't like that we're voting someone who hasn't even played yet. If they don't post at all they'll get prodded or replaced. I feel that it's really cheap, and despite having voted no-shows in the past I now think it's not really optimal Townplay any more. Dwlee, I don't think you should be voting a no-show, unless it's just to get the person to get active if lurking.
I agree. It's extremely cheap. And it's not how I expect Town!Dwlee to play. What's more is that Margot is a newbie, so it's concerning Dwlee is voting for a slot like that. Don't get me wrong, Margot isn't that bad of a player for their experience level (I played with them in a newbie recently and they pegged me as Scum).

Some other thoughts:

I think Dwlee has a real shot at being Scum. Something feels off about them. Their tunnel on me and then dropping it without really saying anything about it at all is something I could see from Town if Dwlee was somehow embarrassed about SRing me before, but I can also see it as Scummy as Dwlee sees their push isn't taking so they decide to go after LHF instead.
otoh this is like a compelling theory too when paired with a kyouko scumflip.

i will sleep on it
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 627, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Koba is either Town or bussing. Just thought I would get that off my chest.
ok on reread this fucking post is hilarious because its like "koba is town or scum" when you boil it down like all you are saying is that .. kyouko is scum here.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 630, Wake1 wrote:
In post 628, DkKoba wrote:I mean like i dont think its a good move I just think how dwlee arrived at it comes from town (in my very convoluted theory)
Um, could you un-convolute that theory, please? :neutral:
rain check pls
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 747, Almost50 wrote:Alright. GrandpaMo looks Town enough for me now.
based
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 733, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're telling people it's not worth listening to me when i'm pushing my scumread.
This makes me wonder if you're SSB's teammate and trying to belittle me by making sure everyone thinks "i'm not worth listening to".
I think you're a valuable player as town - you've created your share of decent PoEs in the past
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry I haven't been posting since getting back from work - been upset at something not related to this game.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi im drunk
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i thought loft might be a banned user bypassing so i clicked their account and like their bio says alt of jake the wolfe LOLLLL

but also still helpful
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok like imma be real I MYSELF WANTED T OVOTE MARGOT BC I WAS LIKE YEAH I TOWNREAD SO MANY ACTIVE SLOTS
and i wanted to start off with pressure on them

but then kyouko was like *let me piss off koba*

and now we're here and kyouko is like basically buried atp
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 776, Loftwing wrote:I am a banned user (:
SUS
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

look i recently caught a cheater on mafiauniverse im a mf roll on this catching bad users thing ... ok?? im so good at scumhunting outside teh game itself !!
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I TBH

think i should mark titus as scum bc everything tells me i should read titus as town EXCEPT the fact taht i have had the opposite read on titus consistently in the past
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TURNING THE 100% TRASH READS INTO A GOD READ LETS GO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WHY is noone here when im like hela into the game and drunk

drunk me doesnt like rereading only REAL TIME INTERACTION :(
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no i was legit wanting to vote there but i was like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try!!!!! VOTE: margot
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

find me a scum orELSE
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

):

no one around
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:SSB why you just gone?
v/la - still think she is scum but like not bc she isnt posting
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO nevermind u right yeah theyre caught as fuck.

all future votes gain 0 towncred.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 798, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ops it’s an she. My b
try to use "they" instead of it for correction if you can, i know english isnt your first language and all so
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill speak in polish

fuck it, tower of babel game now
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 803, Loftwing wrote:Don't worry. You can send me all the Norwegian you want, via private communique.

p-edit: No polish allowed.
pierdol się
Using another langue for conversations, breaks cryptography rule.
Last edited by Kerset on Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 809, Almost50 wrote:
In post 808, DkKoba wrote:pierdol się
Dafuq?? 10 letters that translate into "O"?!?!?!?!
I means "fuck yourself" in polish LOL

was meant lightheartedly at the comment against polish
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

This was how kyouko acted when i was confident on her being scum in our first game together (mini normal FIA) I can link later
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:my best friend in middle school was polish and I had a crush on his sister

can ppl tell me why they are town reading LQ?
Pretty much boils down to his thought process is very towny to me.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

hakai do you think kyouko is essentially outted scum?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee how about me
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko wagon is current 100% pure imo
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #143) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

legacy townblock after kyouko dies
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #144) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways since like its really blatant that im going to be the nightkill atp off kyouko flip im gonna claim my negative utility and that its ascetic so docs dont bother on me, holster your shot.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #145) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee wagon might be currently pure too, loftwing i can see scum - scum just trying to scramble for options that wont get shut down easily.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #146) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

or its like inactive slots like kop/margot
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #147) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko/loft/margot/kop would be a reasonable team based on gamestate i feel but as is with all my easy to reach team reads on d1 they nearly always end up being wrong but its always a good start.

if i bothered reading into this game i think its like 1000% solvable i just dont have the WIM to do it right now - thats my take.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #148) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

hakai could slot into any of the other 3 that aren't kyouko fwiw -

and i dont want slots like andres/titus to be under the radar either. those are 2 good places to shoot an investigative into. wake88 also is as well

I think everyone else im confident in being town except nero but he isnt aligned with enough people to be reasonably scum here, assuming a certain level of read accuracy from me.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #149) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

but also i know town has goldfish memory so this is just for post game bragging rights when town inevitably self implodes after i get nightkilled lol xd
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #150) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee, wanna go through what I laid down and let me know where you agree/disagree?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #151) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

more detailed pls i wanna dialogue and help the list shrink or even grow in spots it should so we dont have blind spots
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #152) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

absolutely agree, the vote on dwlee to shift momentum to make the wagons competing also is a point.

Now I think good scumplay would have been to just let go of kyouko, nightkill me, go next day with no counterwagon to analyze, but perhaps kyouko is a strong PR role so they dont want to lose her

god if kyouko flips town this whole convo will be extremely cringe LOL
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #153) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

fair enuff
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #154) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 670, Kop wrote:Totally missed the game start, and have 27 pages to catch up on. I'll do that over the weekend as I have work today and won't catch up all together.

But the last page and a half I quickly glanced over, I have always thought activity is generally NAI. Majority of the games that I have participated in, a lot of the time the low key posters that I have seen eliminated have been town. But yeah, I do agree that it's hard to get a read on players who haven't been active a lot and could be lurking, but there's a difference between lurking and being non active.

I will promise to catch up all together over the weekend and will start to perform once I'm fully up to speed.
was wondering why kop wasnt prodded but it turned out he only posted this and dipped lmao
not inspiring confidence that he will be town
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #155) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 851, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Me and Nero Cain share a common trait. Who can guess what it is.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #156) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 855, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
I do not vibe with this. I don’t think Norwee has enough towncred to make demands like this.

But prove me wrong. Why should we wagon Kyo, aside from Koba’s intuition for meta? I can’t read her by myself since all she’s done is talk about catching up, followed by a whole lot of not catching up. I just don’t like to vote based on someone else’s vibes unless I have nothing better to go on.
I gave him a loan + I echo his post
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #157) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

couldn't have said it better myself.

also he voted a probscum slot before it was 100% apparent the slot was probscum, and maintained the vote and is the counterwagon to said scum slot.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #158) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me put the question to you now Ranny.
What has SSB done that is towny? And is that town indicative evidence (if present at all), solid enough evidence to declare that Dwlee is an higher priority lim than them right now?
THIS
is the big kicker. I do understand a certain POV for it - but that requires a pretty complex playstyle which I dont think ranny has played enough to develop into.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1355, Taco Hemingway wrote:how does kyouko manage to everytime they post to pop in and comment on some shit that happened ages ago and never whats happening in the moment
btw this is something that strongly indicates scum kyouko ^ and in general you can read that game and see how avoidant kyouko is to acknowedging pressure at all when she is scum.

(also warning, deadpronons in the game bc kyouko hadn't announced their transition yet)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh god I forgot Salsabil Faria tried to call me scum by saying i was copying someone else's scum game in a game where *I* was scum in as well :lol:

hilarious moment.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

if norwee wasn't already a locktown read he would be right now - and that indicates he should be for other people by this point.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit in that game i linked i also was trying to get people to unvote dwlee and vote kyouko instead :lol:

this time i have the proof of success to clout the elim through though.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #163) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 735, Taco Hemingway wrote:can we please get more votes on kyouko, they are completely ignoring the fact i'm pushing on them because they hope the pressure will go away, since most townies get bored of a push within an irl day or 2, and its a tactic I've used before to remove pressure without engaging the read.

like deadass won't acknowledge the person most heavily pushing on them. like i get not fully engaging but completely ignoring is just straight outta left field for a townie to do.

problem is im the wrong person to ignore because I will continue to focus you.
same shit different game
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #164) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if that wasnt being mean towards another person i would add that to my sig
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 883, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If me and Koba are both town we're an very high threat to the scum team just saying Loftwing, so if you're town here you'd be better off just assuming we're town until one of us inevitably get's NK'ed or we eliminate scum back to back.
You sure are eager to get pocketed by Koba.
Stop right there.

Why am I scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Did you read the games I provided that display the polarization of Kyouko's town and scum meta.

If you are going to say I am scum because I could be scum, you can shove that cringe out of here.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee has ptsd from me finding him as scum often enough, he fooled me as SK but SK is bad role and uninformed(still had an inkling of something off :P)

I didnt wanna pull the "i also have a high accuracy on norwee" card because there's more than enough to show that this game but I'm basically tied to norwee so a case needs to be made for both of us as scum here. And norwee and I's preferred scum style is more laid back than this.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Which person do you mean norwee? Ranny or loft?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok yeah i heavily agree with that. My statements are meant to convince ranny moreso
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

We literally did.
She is tonally scummy, asking too many questions,and her reaction to pressure is to ignore it completely and try to make it go away. Plus literally she is dodging this game 100%
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee is much more solidly within his townrange than his scumrange- its laughable to try to say he is scum over kyouko unless you have a special interest in keeping kyouko alive.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

No its not, its an accurate representation of your actions not matching your words -> you are subtly trying to push away from her while trying to look good if you fail.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 924, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You sure care a lot about the fate of an slot that you nullread.
Your actions would probably be more believable if you said you townread them.
^^^^^^^
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

When I actually null read a slot in a game I express that I dont think theres anything conclusive but let the wagon build on them and watch rather than shade people on the wagon
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

That's cool Loft. I wonder where you will jump next once the Dwlee wagon inevitably fails
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #176) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loft hedginess is so cute tbh like its like they try to bark a little and then norwee and I are like "nooo bad dog!" and then they just keep barking because we refuse to give him any treats :3
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #177) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

do people just not read or
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #178) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 933, Loftwing wrote:
In post 928, DkKoba wrote:When I actually null read a slot in a game I express that I dont think theres anything conclusive but let the wagon build on them and watch rather than shade people on the wagon
I have let the wagon build, and I saw that the wagon was trash. It's not "shading those on the wagon" it's pointing out that the wagon is trash and some main proponents on it are scummy.

It's not "shading people on the wagon", it's pointing out that the wagon is bad and those on it are bad. It's not shading if I
explicitly
say that you are scummy. That's pretty much the exact opposite of shading.
kyouko nullread btw
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #179) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loftwing, why is the wagon bad?
What are the scummy things I'm doing that imply I have a scummy thought process?

I.e. I dont give a shit what actions you think are scummy because thats level 1 reading - Why are the actions linked to a scum agenda and improbable to be towny?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #180) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Loftwing
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #181) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh now I'm scum?

Why Loft?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #182) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like you saying we are scummy for strongarming a wagon is literally a clown take. Like its so bad that no one here is going to even entertain it - so have fun with that.

Neither of us are scum. If anything I would be the one having Norwee pocketed because I have never been pocketed by Norwee but I have done the reverse - and I know I am town. So you're going to need to lock that shit into as you think I'm 100% scum.

I think you are trying to save Kyouko at all costs and I want competing wagons between you and Kyouko now. Let's see how much harder you try to push a 3rd, easier target.

Yes - townies can have illogical takes, but this is clearly not the case - but you are trying to pass off a scumread on us while insisting you nullread Kyouko - With me knowing Kyouko is firmly within her scumrange, this is most probable to be you trying to look good off the Kyouko flip and not a genuine take on the slot. A townie would actually more naturally confirm if they thought Norwee and/or I was scum, that Kyouko was spewed town.

Loftwing has shown no thought processes and his progression is jarring. he goes from 1 thought to the other when convenient.
All he is interested in is saving Kyouko but he tries to lie about it, which is indicative of a scum TMI on Kyouko's alignment as their partner.

Kyouko->Loftwing 2 easy scum.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #183) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Being aggressive and pushing one's reads is not and will never be a scumtell on its own. Perhaps next time you can learn when to bus your partner when they're screwed, eh?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #184) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll post a guide for you from a player I respect with whom I agree with on the philosophy on bussing - you don't get it now for obvious reasons :)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #185) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also Loftwing I am avoiding your silly accusations of deflecting other people because you are lying and the more you hyperfocus on that the more obvious you can be because everyone who has paid attention has literally seen that I have answered that + i dont really need to explain because I currently have a consistent read on the slot in recent times, Nero was literally in the game where I subbed in and immediately sniped Kyouko lmfao

TBH - While typing that up I realized how terrible of a scum strategy going after me the way you are is considering the gamestate but knowing your personality outside of games you probably are poorly aware of gamestate things so I think I can brush that paranoia aside. You have a lot t oanswer for after Kyouko flips.

But you know what? I'll entertain you. I'll give you a little chance: Give me a reads list on everyone. With a nice little short explaination about why you feel that way. Especially the null reads - townreads and scumreads its easier to explain, even if its just "hasn't posted anything alignment indicative either way".

I mostly want you to do this so if you want to even have a chance of continuing to live you need to provide us with spew. Let's see it Loft.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #186) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In short:
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #187) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And I guarantee your 2 last scummates agree with me. ;)
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #188) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Currently would plow through Kyouko->Jake(Loftwing)->Margot

I am not 100% on the last scum but those 3 names I am currently feeling confident in.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #189) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hey why are you deflecting giving a reads list Loftwing ;) isn't deflection scummy?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #190) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its great that norwee is on EU time because he literally just takes over while I'm at work and I take over when he is asleep. Based partnership.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are they flipping town?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we went from null to town now? you thought i was scummy already as you called kyouko null - and kyouko has literally not posted anything more that might conceivable change that view point - so where is that coming from?

also you are deflecting the request for a reads list still - Where is it?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Loftwing isn't Scum and I'm baffled why people are pushing there.
What's your countercase?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mind you I am willing to believe this dude is just flagrantly a clownie townie but I need some good reasoning as to why.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 967, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 935, DkKoba wrote:do people just not read or
im just busy and lazy and hard skimming
In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero's question was answered
naw, there might be a reason if I read back but all I got was "nero's not reading" wich isn't answering me at all.
In post 950, DkKoba wrote:Like you saying we are scummy for strongarming a wagon is literally a clown take.
While it might be rare scum do strongarm wagons
I know they do - my point is its really stupid to say "oh this is scummy *because* of the strongarming"
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #196) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAOOOOO
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #197) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Jake is so intentionally ignoring any world where I am town. Intentional lying via omission.
Nah nero dude this guy is def scum
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #198) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@loft where's the reads list
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #199) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It is so scummy you are just straight up ignoring my request
Not even a refusal is you being too scared to acknowledge it and pretend like you didnt see it, another play by omission. The best way to find scum.

Anyone who thinks loft is town here is hard trolling or scum lol
(DM me)