Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4926 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I accuse Good Luck Buddy of being a WITCH! WE NEED TO BURN THEM AT THE STAKE, NOW!!!!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Here's why:
In post 3778, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i still don't understand ircher confidence on victorine and he has spent more time arguing about how he determines a confidence level than he has on explain why he is actually confident enough about victorine to justify the statement of "why not yeet ME first and then not victorine"

like u should be dead certain and ready to justify that read if ur willing to put ur own head in the guillotine. And here we just get "trust me"
I swear ircher is actually trying to get victorine yeeted with these bad level defense.

the reverse psychology game
This is shading of Ircher whilst going for victorine.
In post 4139, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Nancy u can vote victorine.
going for victorine.
In post 4145, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 4144, Titus wrote:Almost 500 post in 19 hours
then vote victorine.
if u want a day to end. vote for biggest wagon.
continuing...
In post 4175, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i think ircher willing to fall on the sword is weird too.
I think we can examine that tomorrow.
shading again, subtly, yet pushing for "tomorrow"
Can I exchange this townread for an extra rare yugioh card

Since we not going to end anytime soon
VOTE: Ircher
Might as well sheep Sakura on her questioning of ircher
Fishing for an excuse despite shading previously.

It is clear.
Spoiler: If you are still not convinced that they are a witch...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4934, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4928, Not Known 15 wrote:Here's why:
In post 3778, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i still don't understand ircher confidence on victorine and he has spent more time arguing about how he determines a confidence level than he has on explain why he is actually confident enough about victorine to justify the statement of "why not yeet ME first and then not victorine"

like u should be dead certain and ready to justify that read if ur willing to put ur own head in the guillotine. And here we just get "trust me"
I swear ircher is actually trying to get victorine yeeted with these bad level defense.

the reverse psychology game
This is shading of Ircher whilst going for victorine.
In post 4139, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Nancy u can vote victorine.
going for victorine.
In post 4145, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 4144, Titus wrote:Almost 500 post in 19 hours
then vote victorine.
if u want a day to end. vote for biggest wagon.
continuing...
In post 4175, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i think ircher willing to fall on the sword is weird too.
I think we can examine that tomorrow.
shading again, subtly, yet pushing for "tomorrow"
Can I exchange this townread for an extra rare yugioh card

Since we not going to end anytime soon
VOTE: Ircher
Might as well sheep Sakura on her questioning of ircher
Fishing for an excuse despite shading previously.

It is clear.
Spoiler: If you are still not convinced that they are a witch...
problem with that case is that it assumes victorine town, if you got anything pointing towards it, i'd be real happy to see that

and like, half of your points are "GLB pushes victorine" which, yeah, town pushes town too i think
I think you are misunderstanding the case.
GLB is pushing for victorine whilst
shading ircher
... then
fishes for excuses
("Since we are not going to end anytime soon" "Might as well sheep X")
to vote ircher
... That is a scum move right off the books. And for any of you referring to the earlier play of GLB...... that's a mask. A mask that hides if GLB is town or not. The truth only comes out at the end, close to deadline, when it actually counts.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4942, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4940, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 4939, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4936, Cheeky Wings wrote:We let Victorine live today as per Irchers request. Fine with gypyx, not GMo yet.
~C
uh, why should we do something that scum asked for? Like, don't get me wrong, we don't have to vote victorine, but pushing the exact opposite...
Oh who's scum that asked for your elimination?
~C
i was referring to "we should let victorine live as per Irchers request"
But Ircher was Town...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4941, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4938, Not Known 15 wrote:I think you are misunderstanding the case.
GLB is pushing for victorine whilst shading ircher... then fishes for excuses("Since we are not going to end anytime soon" "Might as well sheep X") to vote ircher... That is a scum move right off the books. And for any of you referring to the earlier play of GLB...... that's a mask. A mask that hides if GLB is town or not. The truth only comes out at the end, close to deadline, when it actually counts.
no no i get what you're saying there, just that this isn't such a decisive case i think?

like, idk about y'all, but i rarely think "oh yeah i'm gonna mention this 50 pages old post as a reason for voting x" and even less when encouraging someone else to do the vote, you need situational stuff, something that's current, y'know?
No you were not getting what I am saying there, otherwise you'd not have said that my post says that victorine is town.

And I don't get exactly what you mean with that last sentence, but the last vote to be issued by someone on the previous day, on the wagon that got hammered, is hardly insignificant.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4950 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4947, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 4944, Not Known 15 wrote:But Ircher was Town...
Sweet you're both town. Gypyx townslipped and NK wouldn't be pushing glb against the grain as scum.
~C
Sorry, but that townslip is probably fabricated. Town not remembering that the last day elimination was a miselim is extremely unlikely.
It fits with their strange defense of GLB... that they are trying to protect the deepwolf from being dragged out into the light.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4975, Titus wrote:Do people think Clemency is scum with Gypyx?

VOTE: Gypyx
I think that GLB is scum with Gypyx.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5050 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

This
is the chance to get rid of the deepwolf.

HURT: Good Luck Buddy
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5058 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5052, Good Luck Buddy wrote:hurting us is a scum claim
:lol:
Nice try. Not all PGO/Godzilla/whatever claims are town. Your last votes Day 1 - and the context - clearly show your real alignment. Your buddy Gypyx showing up and defending you in that way will hopefully convince enough people to get rid of you.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5062 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5056, Cheeky Wings wrote:But seriously @nk15, how are you getting “witch” out of this specifically?
My role/flavor is responsible for what's happening. That should be obvious!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5063 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5061, Galron wrote:This is me not reading GLB's 600 posts to figure this out.
You just need to read my reasoning. My iso isn't 600 posts long.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5067 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5064, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 4948, jjh927 wrote:That's not a townslip

That's got to be a fake dumbtell
In post 4949, jjh927 wrote:The first implication is that Gypyx didn't read Ircher's flip

That is pretty much an impossibility, so it's faked
Wouldn’t that be seriously dumb though? I mean as dumbtells go, this one probably takes the cake if fake.
It does, the problem is that it is still more likely that scum makes a dumbtell like this than that town actually misremembers how a player flipped the day before!!!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5073 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5068, Cheeky Wings wrote:They could but that would be seriously wild. I lean nia on that for the time being. That’s a decent point however, it wasn’t made extremely obvious.
No, that's not a decent point. Then the person would definitely remember that the player did not flip with alignment.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5075, Good Luck Buddy wrote:its actually true

if you read nk15s games

its literally just him throwing over and over again

hes probly town here because if a scum team had nk15 they wouldve shot his ass at night to keep him from throwing
yawn

Nice try, that ad hominem.
It only reinforces that you don't have anything you can refute our arguments with.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5105 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5079, Good Luck Buddy wrote:like just read this god damn stupid case.
"fishing for excuses" who the fuck fishes for excuses. I can vote anyone at any time for any god damn reason i want.

second my votes are easily explained if u just idk. Fucking read my posts without going into fucking twisting things around to make shit up that is less plausible than the actual easily able to see logic flow defined.

For instance i was voting victorine, it was biggest wagon at time and i thought it was scum. I thought ircher instance of victorine was also scummy but i didn't vote it because i thought it was a distraction from biggest wagon and only one to end day early. Like all this is so easy to see in my posts. But NK15 here goes with "im fishing for excuses"

Who is reading this crap and taking it seriously
Ah, now, I have retracted cases in the past. But...
that does not explain why you felt the urge to mention someone else as reason for the vote flip when you voted Ircher.

This:
In post 4298, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Since we not going to end anytime soon
is not bad on itself alone.
But the additional justification is what makes it extremely unlikely that your mindset is towny instead of "Do not get caught, add another reason". If you can
vote anyone at any time for any god damn reason i want.
why did you subconciously add a second reasoning after putting in the vote?
It is a telling sign that you push for Ircher like this when others are contemplating going for gypyx because the wagon you are on is stalling.
Especially with gypyx defending you back with their own BS.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5128 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5114, Galron wrote:
In post 5078, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5075, Good Luck Buddy wrote:its actually true

if you read nk15s games

its literally just him throwing over and over again

hes probly town here because if a scum team had nk15 they wouldve shot his ass at night to keep him from throwing
yawn

Nice try, that ad hominem.
It only reinforces that you don't have anything you can refute our arguments with.
Who is
our
?
That's a typo.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5133 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5127, Good Luck Buddy wrote:this is the last game i played with nk15

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86932

you can read the scum pt to see peta screaming at him for being a degenerate game throwing clown

that is not an insult.

he is doing game throwing on purpose
I admit that that my play that game was .... extremely terrible.
This is still an ad hominem, though, that does not refute any argument.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5140 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5130, Taly wrote:
NK15
, why
GLB
of all other players?
Because GLB is very likely to escape the eyes of the town. Because lots of their posts are NAI, and there are so many of them.
Now that we have established a link between gypyx and GLB we could lim gypyx first if that's the way GLB has to go down. But if that happens, gypyx flips red and I die at night go after GLB
ASAP
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5141 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5135, Datisi wrote:i mean, last time i played w nk15, he fakeclaimed as town and almost got the town's flagbearer yeeted day 1, so lol

HEAL: glb
Well, that had extremely good reasons. The BP IC+ didnt claim. So I had to make them do it. And I didn't know the identity of the flagbearer, but I assumed someone else. That move actually costed your scumteam the game in the long term and was beneficial for town.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5143 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5142, Cheeky Wings wrote:@nk15, who would you target 2nd and if you want your case to stick, I suggest you let a majority consensus determine that.
gypyx....
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5145, Datisi wrote:
In post 5141, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5135, Datisi wrote:i mean, last time i played w nk15, he fakeclaimed as town and almost got the town's flagbearer yeeted day 1, so lol

HEAL: glb
Well, that had extremely good reasons. The BP IC+ didnt claim. So I had to make them do it. And I didn't know the identity of the flagbearer, but I assumed someone else. That move actually costed your scumteam the game in the long term and was beneficial for town.
it was beneficial because it forced ico to out and conftown himself, and he actually had good reads. don't pretend like you were actually helpful for that win.
Yeah, it wasn't like I pushed for the re-evaluation of the N1 pool late in the game that did cost you the game. Oh, wait...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5163 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5144, Good Luck Buddy wrote:as pooky said, we wanted gypx dead in game as well, which you probably didn't read, in fact we might have been loudest voice on gypx alternative wagon but it go zero traction (well tbf it was pooky who wanted it, i didn't care for it). And now ur arguing that gypyx is gonna defend a scum buddy here. Is there a reason u think gypyx is scum to begin with or u just subtle bussing here with this?
When people started to evaluate if a gypyx wagon would be viable you voted Ircher, not gypyx.
You did NOT vote gypyx. Another nail in your coffin if gypyx flips red.
And gypyx defended you at the start of the day with fake reasons.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ydrasse was already redirected, what if that role that redirected her also created a new target for her action
I think at this point we should stop speculating until we get a clearer picture of the role distribution via flips and/or claims.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5181, GrandpaMo wrote:this weird deflect is actually interesting. many ppl scumread glb ind day 1 but actions speak louder than words
You mean this?
In post 5163, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5144, Good Luck Buddy wrote:as pooky said, we wanted gypx dead in game as well, which you probably didn't read, in fact we might have been loudest voice on gypx alternative wagon but it go zero traction (well tbf it was pooky who wanted it, i didn't care for it). And now ur arguing that gypyx is gonna defend a scum buddy here. Is there a reason u think gypyx is scum to begin with or u just subtle bussing here with this?
When people started to evaluate if a gypyx wagon would be viable you voted Ircher, not gypyx.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5190, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5178, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ydrasse was already redirected, what if that role that redirected her also created a new target for her action
I think at this point we should stop speculating until we get a clearer picture of the role distribution via flips and/or claims.
Why?
Not enough info. It isn't going to be productive, it will just clog up the thread. The post volume is high enough.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5195, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5186, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5181, GrandpaMo wrote:this weird deflect is actually interesting. many ppl scumread glb ind day 1 but actions speak louder than words
You mean this?
In post 5163, Not Known 15 wrote:
no lol
ah, nevermind. I got it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

6 heals on GLB, most without solid reasons.
2 hurts on GLB.
No more heals please:(
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5251, Cheeky Wings wrote:
I accuse Titus of Witchcraft!!!

~C
So. What's the case?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5323 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5279, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5275, RadiantCowbells wrote:To vote in their favor, use HEAL: Titus. To support the charges, use HURT: Titus. Titus will be found innocent if they receive 7 heal votes before they receive 7 hurt votes. Votes cannot be changed after being made.
why did number of hurt and heal change.
Because the first accusation has more weight.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5334 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

So, what's the case on titus? Without info I am going to use the tags soon.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5374 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4593, Clemency wrote:
In post 4563, Ircher wrote:My solve is currently something like Taly/Deimos27/ratmans/Gypyx/T3.

For townreads: Cheeky, Sakura, Good Luck, Victorine, jjh927, Smart

pedit: Supersaint kills the hammerer. Otherwise, I would have just self-hammered.
lmao this solve sucks
In post 5286, Clemency wrote:HURT: titus
Why did that solve suck and why did you vote to hurt titus?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5517 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

HEAL: Titus
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5607 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5602, jjh927 wrote:HEAL: Gypyx

Let's get this out of the way
Certainly not.
HURT: Gypyx
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5609 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

The claim is unprovable before any ELo/MeLo, they
lied
when explaining their defense of GLB.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5656 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5634, Sakura Hana wrote:I was assuming that this trial would replace today's elim.
It does.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5657 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5648, jjh927 wrote:It's very much not. If it's a lie then it is a lie that is guaranteed to be found out
Yes,
when it is too late.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5658 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 4945, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 4941, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4938, Not Known 15 wrote:I think you are misunderstanding the case.
GLB is pushing for victorine whilst shading ircher... then fishes for excuses("Since we are not going to end anytime soon" "Might as well sheep X") to vote ircher... That is a scum move right off the books. And for any of you referring to the earlier play of GLB...... that's a mask. A mask that hides if GLB is town or not. The truth only comes out at the end, close to deadline, when it actually counts.
no no i get what you're saying there, just that this isn't such a decisive case i think?

like, idk about y'all, but i rarely think "oh yeah i'm gonna mention this 50 pages old post as a reason for voting x" and even less when encouraging someone else to do the vote, you need situational stuff, something that's current, y'know?
No you were not getting what I am saying there, otherwise you'd not have said that my post says that victorine is town.

And I don't get exactly what you mean with that last sentence, but the last vote to be issued by someone on the previous day, on the wagon that got hammered, is hardly insignificant.
thats the lie. Gypyx told here that he was getting what I said when he clearly wasnt.
Its a telling sign that Gypyx does so during the defense of GLB.
Then there is the fact that Gypyx said they were ready to talk and then went undercover after being asked for a result until the situation clarified itself and it was safe to claim nothing happened.
The elimination order is Gypyx->people spewed scum by Gypyx (GLB, partially also because of his vote avoidance)
The reason for that claim is supremely obvious: It allows two scum to go unpunished, especially GLB, until it is too late and the attention has shifted away from GLB/Gypyx interactions. It allows scum to have miselims instead of scum elims, and allows them to continue to access whatever real power Gypyx has(and GLB).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5772 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5756, jjh927 wrote:I still want to know why NK15 thought using his ability was a good idea
Compulsive.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5774 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5773, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d like if you could full claim how you ability works
I need to post an accusation first, that one has Hated rules(1 less hurt 1 more heal), trials and accusations replace the elimination vote, twilight is skipped.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5781 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5776, jjh927 wrote:When you came up with that lie I'm guessing you didn't consider that the elimination could have happened before you posted

An action you target in the day can't be compulsive because it doesn't make any sense
You realize that there was no normal elimination at all during the day? Or do you see a single votecount for this day that isn't a trial votecount?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5783 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5779, Datisi wrote:is this gonna be "compulsive" only for the day or as long as nk15 is alive?
I do not expect any witch trials tomorrow.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5787, jjh927 wrote:This was for you, NK15
In post 5777, jjh927 wrote:Please explain your read on Victorine.
Which read?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5796 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5791, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5788, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 5787, jjh927 wrote:This was for you, NK15
In post 5777, jjh927 wrote:Please explain your read on Victorine.
Which read?
YOUR read
You act as if I had said anything substantial about victorine.
There's absolutely nothing AI there. Null.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5806 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5797, jjh927 wrote:Okay so why is half of your GLB case based around how GLB was drumming up support for a Victorine elimination
It is not? It is how he was subtly shading Ircher, and , much more important, fishing for excuses to vote Ircher, whilst voting Victorine. It is a scum move. Either he wants to protect a scum mate, or doesn't actually mind obvious elim bait hanging around(which Ircher might not have been next day), which she definitely is if town.

I am not exactly versed in the meta of Victorine, but they could have a post restriction that includes lying about what their post restriction is either way. It fits with what they posted.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5811 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5804, Taly wrote:NK15's full claim
Don't forget that it was only a full claim about how that ability works.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5979 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5975, Taly wrote:
In post 5954, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 5951, Taly wrote:
Fire
who should I add to the townbloc?

Better question, is this a solid townbloc?

Taly/CW/GLB/Titus/Clem
i have no issues with this.
i would add sakura and jjh as well
The only thing I want to townbin
Sakura
for is to see the resolution of her claim and not based off her play thus far, so I'm wondering what people see there.

And as for
Jjh
? The logic-mindmeld is very strong and their responses to me have been on-point and that somehow is what makes me fearful.

When I read
jjh
, I feel like I understand why most people are paranoid upon townreading me because there is a sense of competence that overshadows a concrete motive.

Like, how is he so candid with townlocking majority of the playerlist - it can't just be because he wants to race to solve the game first? How does he have the best answer to
Gypy'x
IC claim but 180'd from pushing them while he somewhat spiraled with a carousel hypothesis for mech? Why doesn't he second-think the fact that our scumreads are largely consensus - or does he see value in rethinking?

He just seems confident and I don't know if it's powertown or informed and I really, really want to figure out sooner than later.
Throw GLB and CW out.
I have read some more and my scumreads are currently (GLB, Gypyx, CW)
My only townread is Datisi.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5992 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

The red flag on CW was the datisi read progression, that's a really bad flag.
There are multiple red flags on GLB: Their double explanation of the Ircher vote change, and their defense tied to Gypyx.
Gypyx has a really scummy role claim that screams "I need to survive" and lied during explanations.
Gypyx is tied to GLB as well.

Datisi on the other hand... this play doesn't look to me like it comes from scum. It is the one really not only pushing sensibly but also just feels like town to me, but I can't really explain that. I rarely have townreads but they have been accurate so far(when I was town, of course!).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6249 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6231, T3 wrote:I’m just going to claim
I’m a JOAT (neighborizer, vig, rber)
Claim your actions please.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6250 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Do not lim yet.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6365 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

A reminder to everyone about GLB.

GLB has been possibly pro-scum at every single opportunity.
Sheeping on Victorine and "pushing" for towncred without really pushing Victorine.
Switching to Ircher when it seemed opportune.
Pushing Gypyx instead of Victorine Day 2.
Pushing me+T3 as a 1v1 with me
preferred
; whilst being totally scummy on a might be scum but lets go somewhere else read on GMO on Day 3.

At this point I want to see why people are NOT scumreading GLB.
If you have reasons to townread GLB, bring them here, to this thread, as detailed as possible.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6368 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

You say that his play is an outlier. This suggests that it is not his town meta einher, correct?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6370 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

His play also fits with scum trying to hold a bad team together while trying to survive. Scum backed into a corner is an explanation for an unusually agressive or active playstyle. We flipped two scum already and both were under suspicion by jjh day 1.
Memeing being scum with you does not sound AI for me, here. If it is an obvious meme, why would it?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GLB also defended GMO against a cheeky push in the day 3 thread, before GMO was caught.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6373 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Repeal the First Amendment
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6378 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6377, Galron wrote:What's next, Prohibition?
No, that should be all.
I just closed some pts, including the mafia pt.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6379, Taly wrote:
In post 6373, Not Known 15 wrote:
Repeal the First Amendment
In post 6375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
First amendment rights have been repealed.
In post 6378, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6377, Galron wrote:What's next, Prohibition?
No, that should be all.
I just closed some pts, including the mafia pt.
Damn it! Why? I was trying to sort
Deimos
And you cannot do that here?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6387 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6385, VP Baltar wrote:What up playas

who's confirmed town up in here?
You.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6391 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

So... Taly, do you still townread GLB?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6393 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6392, VP Baltar wrote:Also, any key events in the game so far I should check out? I'm definitely not reading 260 pages.
GMO and Victorine are flipped scum. Victorine D2, and GMO NATO D3, due to my CC.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6396 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GMO doubled down with their claim and attempted to make T3 confirm their claim, which was denied.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6434 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I was not able to close just the scum pt...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6415, Something_Smart wrote:Why Would He Lock A Hydra PT That's Not A Game Mechanic

You Can Use PM's To Communicate I Guess
Well, this is a bastard game. Although I did not antipiciate hydra pts to be closed...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6438 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6436, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6434, Not Known 15 wrote:I was not able to close just the scum pt...
Why did you decide to do it when you did? Maybe this has been explained already.
No,it has not. There were other options. Disabling vigs and role investigations. Nonsense options messing with votes, including an incredibly bastard one.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6441 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6439, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6438, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6436, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6434, Not Known 15 wrote:I was not able to close just the scum pt...
Why did you decide to do it when you did? Maybe this has been explained already.
No,it has not. There were other options. Disabling vigs and role investigations. Nonsense options messing with votes, including an incredibly bastard one.
Sure, but why pull the trigger at that specific point in the game instead of later? Just trying to understand your thinking.
I just did it when I decided to use that option. There was no good reason to delay it further.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6685 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1767, Deimos27 wrote:I literally cased Gamma's Ircher vote in a neighbourhood and that argument involved indirect soft defense of Ircher's readslist with comments saying e.g. that the readslist was "RVSy" and that the high confidence figures are obviously ironic and to suggest otherwise is "ridiculous".

GLB is not in said neighbourhood

Yet fire's comments were iirc very much in the context of that particular readslist, and they said they thought it was
me
who had a good point about Ircher potentially still being in his town range.

Implies they were communicated the content of my case in a scum PT and misremembered that it was in main thread

Implies guilt
Just found this while going through Deimos' ISO.
VOTE: GLB
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6694 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6687, Taly wrote: i wish
nk15
would address my need for them to justify their timing of repealing the 1st amendment, as well as respond to my assertion that they're either informed or confbiased about
glb
In post 6441, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 6439, VP Baltar wrote: Sure, but why pull the trigger at that specific point in the game instead of later? Just trying to understand your thinking.
I just did it when I decided to use that option. There was no good reason to delay it further.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6696 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6693, Galron wrote:I'm confused about the arguments for and against NotKnown. And I too would like to see something from him regarding the closing of the PTs other than a Why Not.
It was the safest option. The other viable option could have harmed town more than scum. Now the scum pt is closed. I don't know if they will be able to nightkill, but if then probably not in an orderly fashion.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6699 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Taly, I have considered being confbiased but there is no credible towncase on GLB. Do you have considered being confbiased in GLB being town?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6701 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6698, Cheeky Wings wrote:beetlejuiceing
What's that?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6705 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6663, Cheeky Wings wrote:Nancy since we're dying tonight, should we claim?
~C
Is this a claim? That you will die tonight?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6709 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6708, Good Luck Buddy wrote:i have never seen something scum attempt to solve in my entire life
And something town?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6711 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GLB claims BP.
No GLB wagon has gained traction since the bp claim despite of scum indications and no credible towncase.
Three options come into mind...
GLB is scum
GLB is pocketed
I think it is 1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6716 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6715, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Now I challenge NK15 to argue against that fact set. Twist the logic and show me the mental gymnastics u can do bud
No, that makes sense.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6717 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GLB, can you elaborate your case on CW?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6719 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6718, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6717, Not Known 15 wrote:GLB, can you elaborate your case on CW?
?????
Towncase.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6735 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6724, Deimos27 wrote:That potential slip is a factor that has been playing in the back of my head all game wrt GLB. I suppose I am somewhat surprised that NK15 puts so much faith in my account of things, unless they are tr'ing me for something.
You are not the only person in your hood.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6737 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6717, Not Known 15 wrote:GLB, can you elaborate your case on CW?
GLB, your towncase on CW, please...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6867 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

GLB, your towncase on CW,
now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6868 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Your towncase on CW is missing. Give it to us, now! All of it.

Datisi slipped as town late in the NATO thread, and was very solvey at the start of the game(this is, in my opinion, +town for Datisi(meta))
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6876 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 588, Loftwing wrote:
In post 586, Toogeloo wrote:Do I nuke the Miller claim?
Please don't. I actually got an enjoyable role this time, and I didn't wait a month or so just to die less than 24 hours into the game for literally doing what you're supposed to do as a miller.

(Also, it starts to carve the precedent that Millers should shut the hell up when they roll miller, less they be eaten alive by the other players for doing what is optimal for millers to do.)
In post 2120, Loftwing wrote:I mean, I was rather meh that the mod gave me such a bland and game-balanced role.
LOFTWING
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6877 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: LOFTWING
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6890 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6881, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6880, Galron wrote:
In post 6878, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6875, VP Baltar wrote:-Galron says he thinks GMO is scum....which I'm realizing is weird now????
Galron, can you explain why this came to your mind then in EB?
Gypyx asked ratmans and loftwing to give 2 townreads and 1 scumread of those in the PT. I said I thought that was a decent idea and I'd do it to but after they did and said that as a teaser I thought GMo was scum. Sakura said that Gypyx wanted reads from in the thread. I said that's why it's a teaser. What you read is literally what happened.
The teaser part struck me as weird. Like you accurately predicted the yeet in WB.

I'm probably tinfoiling.
The two parts were completely seperated.
Tinfoil.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6898 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6884, Taly wrote:I'm thinking

Loft
--->
Enchant
--->
Something_Smart
lim until you hit town

But I could be speaking too quickly with
Enchant
do ignore at leisure

I think it's possible scum can have more than one reflexive role yes. I'm still sus about jailkeeps being a pro-town role in most scenarios.

Idk something about keeping
glb/nk15
alive together is unfortunate even if they're town because I worry that they deathtunnel and that should never reach elo
Loft--->SomethingSmart sounds better. If both are scum then everyone in the USSR turns into an IC, after all...
GLB said something about having undisclosed reasons to not want to lim gamma..
GLB, time to give us these reasons... along with your cheeky towncase.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6901 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6895, Galron wrote:
In post 6893, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6890, Not Known 15 wrote:The two parts were completely seperated.
Tinfoil.
I'm asking because the only link would be the scum who could take about both sides in their PT, yes?

Unless the scum PT didn't have daytalk then?
The 1st Amendment rights had not yet been repealed so I assume they had it.
No! The scum pt was seperated into two.
Those two sides acted like independent games for that time.
I thought that would be clear.
There is a minimum of one scum in each of {NATO, UDSSR},due to two different nightkills.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6916 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6907, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6906, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6903, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 6901, Not Known 15 wrote:There is a minimum of one scum in each of {NATO, UDSSR},due to two different nightkills
This I did not realise. So Mo was definitely not the only scum in WB.
Kinda crazy that if NK had put all scum in one bloc the other wouldn't have had a night kill and all its members would be automatically cleared? An improbable outcome but wild game-design wise that it would even be possible
Wondering if this increases the likelihood of scum!NK as that would be one way mechanically to guarantee that scum would be allocated to both blocs and we wouldn't accidentally have half the game cleared
Your logic is faulty. Nightkills indicate scum presence. The lack of a nightkill could result from a lack of scum presence but also from a nokill.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6987 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 6876, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 586, Toogeloo wrote:Do I nuke the Miller claim?
Please don't. I actually got an enjoyable role this time, and I didn't wait a month or so just to die less than 24 hours into the game for literally doing what you're supposed to do as a miller.

(Also, it starts to carve the precedent that Millers should shut the hell up when they roll miller, less they be eaten alive by the other players for doing what is optimal for millers to do.)
In post 2120, Loftwing wrote:I mean, I was rather meh that the mod gave me such a bland and game-balanced role.
In post 2136, Loftwing wrote:
In post 2135, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2131, Loftwing wrote:I don't know why you'd be scunreading me based on my claims.
Also, you can just point to games where I was town and say that I was more active there, but what about scum games?

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

The purpose of Meta isn't to justify an execution on a player. The purpose of Meta isn't to get others to execute a player.
Meta is most useful to determine where you should be looking for scum.
Meta is not a Compass, which points at scum, Meta is a Map, which shows where scum might be.
If it doesn't make sense that your flavour claim could be given the miller role then it obviously stands to reason that one would assume you are lying.
The point about needing to look at scum games also, when it comes to meta, is valid
To be honest, the initial role I got didn't make much sense, but I assume that the mod designed my role with balance in mind, which is why I was millerized.
This just doesn't make sense at all. Loft is lying about their role.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7041 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 7033, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 7030, Sakura Hana wrote:More importantly
when
did he supposedly inherit the role? Koba died in the middle of D1 and at the time it seemed like he still had whatever miller role he had.
yeah, didn't he claim miller after that?
Not only that,Miller UB is simply not the role described here:

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7051 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Does it matter?
Loftwing lied about their role. It is time for a hammer.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7054 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 588, Loftwing wrote:I actually got an enjoyable role this time
Your role: Universal Backup Miller.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7056 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

No one would.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7057 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

You clearly slipped there. You aren't what you claim to be.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7058 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

You can give up and self-vote.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7061 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 7059, Loftwing wrote:I can understand not enjoying being a miller (I mean, I'm basically a social miller), but Universal Backup? That is like as close to a lootbox as you can get.
In other words, you have no idea what you will get AND you are a miller? That you could get any trash avaliable?
And you'd find that enjoyable? BS.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7063 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

I will, for a moment, assume that you are town.
In this case, you are dead weight.
You did no real solving whatsoever for 3 days and counting.
You claim an incredibly weak and partially anti-town role that cannot be proven.

Can someone hammer this now? There is a small chance this is town, but if it is, then it's dead weight.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7064 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 7062, Loftwing wrote:In other other words, I start the game with the same amount of suspicion that I normally would,
with the added
benefit of being Cop-Proof,
and I can become any role, which could also be the more powerful scum roles. (Although in hindsight, they don't seem too powerful :P)
S C U M S L I P.

Hammer this.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7066 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

It isn't as bad as my scum performance in that dreaded anon game but... :facepalm:
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7529 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Sakura being scum was rather obvious when the roleblocker flipped...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7536 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 7530, Taly wrote:PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RUBBING SALT INTO MY BEAK
Hey, I lost, too, and I tunneled town and protected scum... and I helped scum with the alternate wincon.
Not happy with my play here, either.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7572 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 7519, RadiantCowbells wrote:The prayers of many have reached Sanae Kochiya in their dying moments, bolstering her power and fueling her ascension to godhood.

As her power waxes she reaches her 13th prayer and creates a miracle, ascending to divinity and winning the game for her team.

Sakura Hana was Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Mafia Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Strongman Ninja Vigilante): At 5 prayers once per game you may target a player for a nightkill that will use both the strongman and ninja modifiers. This is independent of the factional nightkill.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be roleblocked.
Forgotten Ritual (Mass Roleblock): At 10 prayers, you can roleblock every town-aligned player together. This supercedes all other actions.
OR
Forgotten Ritual (1-Shot Loyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can target a player with a Loyal Vig action.
Miracle (Non-standard Win Condition): At 13 prayers, you can cause a miracle and win the game instantly for your team.
Mafia (Mafia): You are aligned with the Mafia and can discuss the game with your teammates here.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your fakeclaim is as follows:

Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Parity Cop): At 5 prayers once per game you may target two player and learn whether they are the same alignment or different.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be interfered with.
Forgotten Ritual (2-Shot Disloyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can pick two players and disloyally vig them, killing them if they are not on your team.
Miracle (Divine Ascension): At 13 prayers, you leave the game. As you leave, you are given the full scumteam and have the option of strongman killing one of your choice.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Anything uPick has ended!