Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 46, inutile wrote:
In post 45, inutile wrote:
In post 42, Ausuka wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote:
In post 38, Ausuka wrote:hmm

VOTE: inutile
can you at least do whatever it is you would do to sort me as it feels like the extent of your scumread if you're town is simply that i do not communicate effectively which is obvious and i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
I think is weird considering you say you're not scumreading me - tonally it doesn't sit right with me, especially the double exclamation points

What mafias should I be looking at right now instead?
In post 41, Frogsterking wrote:Inutile and Asuka both townlocked.
Why?
? it could easily be explained as coming from either mafia or town, why would i only consider the scumread aspect of it?

the only read i am currently sure of is that i am town, thus, anyone else

i wasn't saying,

go look at X instead

i was if you're town look at me however it is you do so because i am town and the sooner you discover that the better for the game

like i am willing to walk through the same five posts or whatever forever if necessary

but they seem to be a much bigger deal to non-me parties than they are to me i was simply thinking through the interaction between you and nuclear gandhi as i read it
like i came to the game and thought,

oh hoppip voted me maybe i know hoppip

and then

hm, that was a kinda weird interaction between ausuka and nuclear gandhi, lemme see what ausuka might have been doing and why nuclear gandhi might have thought it was noteworthy

and that was pretty much the extent of it

and it feels like you're now scumreading me because i did not communicate that well

like i use exclamations like that a lot i don't really know what to tell you there
Oh, sorry for the confusion! I just voted randomly, I'm pretty sure we don't know each other.

Hmmm...I think you could be town. Your posts read like someone who's overthinking the situation.

UNVOTE:
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 5, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: BBT

Hoppip I like your username let's be bffs
Oops, I missed this earlier! I don't mind if you pocket me today, so sure! :D
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
What do you think of the rest of its posts?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 58, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 53, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 49, Ausuka wrote:You seem to have this idea in your head that I'm tunneled
You're the only one who said anything about being tunneled, I just said you were Town. You can't say I've implied you have bad reads either because I'm trusting your read on Ghandi.
I mean, you said I didn't notice your read because I was distracted by fighting with inutile. That seems to imply my read with inutile is distracting me from reading other players somehow. I am suggesting that your scumread is not that obvious and you should talk about it because there's no use in being vague about that information.
I actually think you've got me here and that everything you're saying in 53 is true.

I have three reasons mainly for not outing the scum slot yet:
  • I want them to post more before they become alarmed so that it will be easier to look for their partners on later days.

I want them to participate in my survey start and if I out my scum read on them first they probably won't want to do that.

I want to give other players a chance to find them without me spoiling it.
I can tell you that I'm pretty sure I'm using spatial working memory to identify where to look rather than verbal working memory.
Smart, I think I'll use this as an excuse to not scum hunt too! :P
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 76, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 73, hoppip wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias

frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 82, hoppip wrote:

frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
Shading can only be done by wolves? Unless I've a misunderstanding of the word, I don't quite understand how you could not wolfread DeltaWave if you genuinely think they're shading someone.
This could be Chainsaw Defense done by you, but as that wiki says - Chainsawing is mostly likely if you and inutile are both wolves here, so it's not all that damning for you unless inutile flips red. :shifty:
Hi Nuclear Ghandi! Can you read my post again? It looks like you missed the point of what I was saying. :oops:
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:27 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 97, Ausuka wrote:
In post 69, hoppip wrote:
In post 5, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: BBT

Hoppip I like your username let's be bffs
Oops, I missed this earlier! I don't mind if you pocket me today, so sure! :D
thanks bestie
In post 91, hoppip wrote:
In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 82, hoppip wrote:

Shading can only be done by wolves? Unless I've a misunderstanding of the word, I don't quite understand how you could not wolfread DeltaWave if you genuinely think they're shading someone.
This could be Chainsaw Defense done by you, but as that wiki says - Chainsawing is mostly likely if you and inutile are both wolves here, so it's not all that damning for you unless inutile flips red. :shifty:
Hi Nuclear Ghandi! Can you read my post again? It looks like you missed the point of what I was saying. :oops:
Hoppip would you say you're trying to shift your playstyle on this alt? I'm not asking you to out your main or anything but I think it'd be useful to know
Not really, my old account didn't see that much use and I wanted a fresh aesthetic.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:48 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Vote Count 1.2Nuclear Gandhi (3): Eiralox, Greeting, Frogsterking
inutile (2): DeltaWave, Nuclear Gandhi
DeltaWave (2): furtiveglance, BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance (1): Ausuka

Not Voting: Juice, inutile, Mohab500, hoppip, hutmeil

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-28 15:00:00)
This flavor slaps fr
In post 157, Greeting wrote:
In post 141, Frogsterking wrote:Do what I said or I won't explain ANYTHING to you.

Spoiler: ???
Yes, daddy.
Not me thinking the same thing when I read that :lol:
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 am

Post by hoppip »

Spoiler:
In post 171, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 163, Ausuka wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 120, Ausuka wrote:
In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus

I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

VOTE: DeltaWave
I'd like if you could elaborate on your townreads.

Can you elaborate on your thoughts on 83 as well? I really do not see what you're seeing there
I missed this intially because I posted right after. I townread you for the progression on inutile, it looked natural. Frogsterking is making a lot of reads early on which I usually find towny. Inutile and Hoppip both just seem to have an innocent kind of energy, I can see their approaches to the game being from a town perspective.

interested me because DeltaWave says Hoppip is acting sus after their interaction in , in which Hoppip said DeltaWave 'shaded Inutile for superficial reasons', which is what it looked like to me as well. Hence I called it a delayed omgus.
Ok, the townreads don't do a lot for me but to be fair it is very early in the game, so

I don't think hoppip was really calling Delta suspicious in post 82. He seemed to be saying that Delta's point is bad but he's not necessarily scum for it. In any case, I'm still not really sure what you mean and why you find it suspicious - it's only one post after so not really delayed, and anyway don't you think town could suspect someone who they're in some sort of confrontation with? The idea of 'delayed omgus' just feels off to me honestly.
Ok, you're right that delayed omgus isn't the right term. It's a knee-jerk reaction nonetheless, it felt to me that DeltaWave didn't want to allow Hoppip to put a bit of sus on them without getting the last word. As to whether or not Hoppip did put sus on DeltaWave, I would argue the answer is yes, whether intentional or otherwise. They said that DeltaWave 'looked bad' to them. So I read into that a bit, I thought DeltaWave looked worse from the whole interaction. I understand your issue with buzzwords like 'omgus', I have the same thing. But in this case I thought it was notable that DeltaWave didn't let it slide, they said they would respond later but made the point of saying that hoppip was being 'somewhat sus'.

Delta wanting to get the last word was interesting to me. Makes it seem like it was for the sake of their ego rather than agenda-driven. I get the feeling that they tend to suspect people based on their own perspective of how Mafia should be played instead of an individual player-to-player basis.

When I get some free time, I'll look through their past games and see if this is something that they can recreate in their scum games.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 192, hoppip wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 171, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 163, Ausuka wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 120, Ausuka wrote:
In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus

I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

I'd like if you could elaborate on your townreads.

Can you elaborate on your thoughts on 83 as well? I really do not see what you're seeing there
I missed this intially because I posted right after. I townread you for the progression on inutile, it looked natural. Frogsterking is making a lot of reads early on which I usually find towny. Inutile and Hoppip both just seem to have an innocent kind of energy, I can see their approaches to the game being from a town perspective.

interested me because DeltaWave says Hoppip is acting sus after their interaction in , in which Hoppip said DeltaWave 'shaded Inutile for superficial reasons', which is what it looked like to me as well. Hence I called it a delayed omgus.
Ok, the townreads don't do a lot for me but to be fair it is very early in the game, so

I don't think hoppip was really calling Delta suspicious in post 82. He seemed to be saying that Delta's point is bad but he's not necessarily scum for it. In any case, I'm still not really sure what you mean and why you find it suspicious - it's only one post after so not really delayed, and anyway don't you think town could suspect someone who they're in some sort of confrontation with? The idea of 'delayed omgus' just feels off to me honestly.
Ok, you're right that delayed omgus isn't the right term. It's a knee-jerk reaction nonetheless, it felt to me that DeltaWave didn't want to allow Hoppip to put a bit of sus on them without getting the last word. As to whether or not Hoppip did put sus on DeltaWave, I would argue the answer is yes, whether intentional or otherwise. They said that DeltaWave 'looked bad' to them. So I read into that a bit, I thought DeltaWave looked worse from the whole interaction. I understand your issue with buzzwords like 'omgus', I have the same thing. But in this case I thought it was notable that DeltaWave didn't let it slide, they said they would respond later but made the point of saying that hoppip was being 'somewhat sus'.

Delta wanting to get the last word was interesting to me. Makes it seem like it was for the sake of their ego rather than agenda-driven. I get the feeling that they tend to suspect people based on their own perspective of how Mafia should be played instead of an individual player-to-player basis.

When I get some free time, I'll look through their past games and see if this is something that they can recreate in their scum games.
VOTE: Delta

Doesn't seem like they have any recent completed games, last one was seven years ago. I think it looks pretty bad that they didn't think to mention that a meta dive on their past games would be fruitless and out of date. I think that's worth a pressure vote or two.

Besides, who doesn't love competing wagons? :cool:
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 280, Ausuka wrote:Like hmm who could this post about several people making teamsolves in the thread be about??? Maybe the people who have been doing that repetitively, in this thread, open for everyone to read
Do you think it's fake confusion? Or do you think they're playing dumb?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 196, Greeting wrote:
In post 191, hoppip wrote:[quote="In
In post 157, Greeting wrote:
In post 141, Frogsterking wrote:Do what I said or I won't explain ANYTHING to you.

Spoiler: ???
Yes, daddy.
Not me thinking the same thing when I read that :lol:
Of all the posts I made this game, this is the one you found the most interesting?
Yes, actually. Your posts lack seasoning. I get the sense you're holding back in some way.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 286, Frogsterking wrote:Objection your honor; they're leading the witness.
In post 284, hoppip wrote:
In post 280, Ausuka wrote:Like hmm who could this post about several people making teamsolves in the thread be about??? Maybe the people who have been doing that repetitively, in this thread, open for everyone to read
Do you think it's fake confusion? Or do you think they're playing dumb?
I was confused by what you meant, but I realized my posts basically just asks "are they lying or are they lying" lmao. That should say "genuine confusion," not "fake confusion." :facepalm:
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 290, inutile wrote:
In post 288, inutile wrote:
In post 287, inutile wrote:why would you expect town!delta wave to mention this unprompted?

i am asking why would this be potentially scum indicative to you?

i guess i don't really get at all why this in particular 'looks bad' to you
i guess maybe unless you thought you saying you were going to look at their past games
was
a prompt for delta wave to say, 'hey that would be fruitless i haven't played any games in seven years' or whatever

but, uh,

i still do not understand how delta wave not doing so would be more likely to come from a mafia
Hmm, you mostly got it right. I don't think that alone is enough to believe he's scummy, it's just a inconsistency after all.

But in the post where I voted Delta, it was actually a follow up to how I didn't like his interactions with you earlier. That's two strikes, enough to earn a side eye from me on Day 1. :)
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by hoppip »

inutile, hutmeil, Mohab500, hopefully you three can vote soon, even if you vote me I think it would be helpful to see where you want to push!
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 336, DeltaWave wrote:I just got done driving all day. I'm going to catch up in the morning
Hi Delta! Do you think inutile or Eiralox have a good chance of being scum here? If so, I'd like to see a stronger push instead of getting into a shit fight, thanks! If not, why don't you seem interested in any of the leading wagons? Do you town read Gandhi and Juice?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 354, DeltaWave wrote:Hoppip - how did you get into a normal game when you've been here for like a week? i thought you had to do a newbie game first.

have you played mafia before on this site or other sites?

wanted to ask before i jump up and down on your logic from several pages back (tried to quote it but it didn't take)
I'm not new to mafia, but I'm not a super serious player either, I just like to vibe and poke my scum reads. :P
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 380, inutile wrote:
In post 379, inutile wrote:
In post 345, hoppip wrote:inutile, hutmeil, Mohab500, hopefully you three can vote soon, even if you vote me I think it would be helpful to see where you want to push!
i will vote when i would like for the person i am voting to be eliminated or at the very least to claim
wait hm

do you do you do you do you do you do you think i would be likely to vote for you right now if i were to vote?
Mmmmmaybe, you do seem pretty uneasy around me.

But do I think you would make a push on me? Probably not. I would be surprised if you did but also interested to see who followed you.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by hoppip »

Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
anything, you know? Less defense, more offense, please.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 370, Juice wrote:UNVOTE:

this Penguin is looking for an easy lynch - just because ive been a bit inactive
I'd say a little more than a bit~

VOTE: Juice

It's been five days, time to wake up and start playing
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:10 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 391, Eiralox wrote:
In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
so u basically come in to sorta shade inutile then vote juice, the wagon with most traction? any other pertinent thoughts on the game state?
Shade? I town read inutile. Sounds like you haven't been reading my posts. :oops:

Thoughts on the game state is that people keep pushing and casing and arguing with people without actually voting them, but have no problem voting other players with very little justification, especially if they can piggy back off another player's momentum. :wink:
In post 395, Eiralox wrote:
In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
see the thing is some people don't always vote without due reason. sometimes i'm exactly like that. so you tunneling towards inutile on this is either a bad play or a "push for the sake of a push."

I really haven't seen any game-relevant, alignment-relevant content come from you thus far.
There is a problem if you're five days into a game and have argued with several people, but don't have a good reason to vote someone yet. Besides, it's day 1, the whole point is to pressure people off of what little info you have and see what happens. Unless scum busses or plays very poorly, town tends to get yeeted first, so I'm not gonna stress over "good" or "bad" pushes. As long as we can get people to show their hand and make them readable for future days, I'm totally fine with an imperfect day 1 that sets us up to catch scum the following days.

Do you actually believe my ISO contains zero game and alignment relevant content? Serious question.
In post 397, Eiralox wrote:egh alea jecta est

VOTE: hoppip

@gandhi can shift back to u on a needle's drop
This a pretty bad vote, it seems pretty obvious you only voted me because Ausuka opened the door for you. Or maybe you're just hiding behind her as cover? Either way, very slimy.
In post 399, Eiralox wrote:by game related i don't mean asking people to do something but proactively hunting yourself. asking others to hunt while you aren't doing much hunting yourself is by default not a game-advancing strategy in my mind. I can bear lurkers. what always pings me tho is lurkey slots accusing other slots of being lurkey. if those slots vote there.... well then my ping becomes a bell tolling in my skull.

cos i get inutile seemed very, very very scummy the first few pages. I shared that vibe. But through later actions inutile remains in my townlocks. So would scum hopip focus like this on inutile? not a factor in my analyses. In general, in wording, by votes, I just have no idea what inutile is thinking or doing. And it feels.... did Ausuka say slimy? Sorta?

well......
Looks like another misrep to me. Two in fact. :oops:

Eira, I'll give you another chance, but you only get one! Go into my ISO and quote where I said I scum read inutile. Next, show proof that I haven't been scum hunting. Do both and I'll role claim right now! Otherwise you're gonna have to work extra hard to convince me that you're town after telling blatant lies~
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:14 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 481, Frogsterking wrote:Rate each descriptive statement on how well it describes you using the Likert scale (1 = strongly disagree to 5 = strongly agree).

"Get angry easily" = 2

"Take charge" = 2

"Make people feel welcome" = 3

"Like music" = 5

"Like to tidy up" = 3

"Like to visit new places" = 2

"Feel comfortable around people" = 4

"Interested in many things" = 5

"Love order and regularity" = 3

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = 2

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = 2

"Cheer people up" = 4

"Lose my temper" = 2

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = 4

"Enjoy thinking about things" = 5

"Cheat to get ahead" = 2

"Feel desperate" = 1

"Rarely overindulge" = 2

"Easily resist temptations" = 3

"Have a high opinion of myself" = 2

"Waste my time" = 3

"Need a push to get started" = 4

"Have little to contribute" = 2

"Keep my cool" = 4

"Avoid crowds" = 4

"Turn my back on others" = 1
Interested to see where this goes
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:16 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 176, Eiralox wrote:
In post 175, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 173, Eiralox wrote:I said defense, not reads. im not keen on repeating myself.
Don't think BBT really hard defended Gandhi any more than I did either. Why do you want to make a point of distinguishing us when there is no real difference?
cos ur scum with gandhi and toffee isnt. this post proves it.
What happened to this?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:41 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 682, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Vote Count 1.7Mapuche Never Die (4): DeltaWave, hoppip, BlueBloodedToffee, Nero Cain
Greeting (3): Mohab500, Eiralox, Nuclear Gandhi
hutmeil (1): Ausuka
DeltaWave (1): Mapuche Never Die
Nuclear Gandhi (1): Frogsterking
Frogsterking (1): furtiveglance

Not Voting: Greeting, hutmeil

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-28 15:00:00)

Mod notes:
Greeting is V/LA until Saturday
I appreciate that Mapuche is playing, but I'm still gonna keep my vote there for now. I don't like the other leading wagon and the vanity wagons are yuck besides hutmeil's.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:43 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 677, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
This does intrigue me though. If nothing else, I'd like to see something entirely original that isn't just play-by-play reactions to a bunch of posts. I'm already ignoring Gandhi's posts (sorry Gandhi!) for doing the same thing but also making giant blocks of text that are a pain to read.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:50 am

Post by hoppip »

In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 683, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 681, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: MND
Why
Why not?

It feels like you are active lurking and my vote was partly cast in an attempt to spur you into action. But also thinking back I'm thinking that Juice could maybe have been scum afterall. Like I get that coincidences happen but saying that the RVS just happened to land on someone that was a viable wagon at that point seems a bit iffy to me.

its 2 days and change till deadline and you are still back on p11.

So many are being so useless with their votes.
Vibing with this post pretty hard. Going through Nero's posts, my town read on the slot still sticks.
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:55 am

Post by hoppip »

Hmm...

You know what, I'll vote hutmeil if Mapuche does.