Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1822, zMuffinMan wrote:so why were you apparently so sure hed flip town?
Because I majorly suck. Happy?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1824, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1799, Sakura Hana wrote:Why does me saying this:
In post 1751, Sakura Hana wrote:Nancy, why do your posts this game feel like you're super uncertain of everything.
Make muffin look into Mylo <-> Nancy interactions then vote her.
he doesn't mention maria who also defended mylo (even after he flipped) because maria is actually probably a harder mislynch to get than nancy in this game
Yeah she hard defended him but I wasn’t even opposed to it. I just didn’t think he was scum. I really should have though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1823, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::mrgreen:
In post 1820, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1817, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If I’’m scum do you really believe I say at pretty much the last moment that I expect him to flip green?
yes. i think you tried to push counter wagons until the end of the day where you had no choice but to accept it and make the most of it by pretending youre clueless about it. your assuredness that mylo was a mislynch for no good reason is what stands out, as opposed to say ankamius who repeatedly mentioned wagon dynamics

also i think the aggressive way you've been shutting people down (such as when bringing up wisdom and a labyrinth game when talking to people who arent wisdom as though it meant something) dont look anything like how you normally interact with others
Believe me I wasn’t pretending. You seriously think I wanted to look like an idiot?
It’s totally relevant though because Wisdom was scum in that game and I’d never played with scum!Wisdom brfore, so why wouldn’t that mean anything? How is that not totally relevant?

Nos was non-stop implying I was dumb. You expect me not to defend myself?

God, how does this keep happening? Emojis that I don’t post. Once it happened with a yawning emote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the progression of maria and ankamius was natural based on their stated suspicions

yours wasnt

and no, that isnt an explanation for why you were so sure of it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1816, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1793, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Nancy
this is what happens when you don't want to [projectmatt wagon] >_<
Why are you convinced Matt s scum? What am I not seeing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

deadass my face rn
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1828, zMuffinMan wrote:the progression of maria and ankamius was natural based on their stated suspicions

yours wasnt

I wasn’t at all sure but I thought it very likely. I generally suck at scumreads early in the game. You remember how much better I did near the end of Minuet, right?

So I was dead wrong about mylo, that doesn’t make me scum just bad at D1 reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1828, zMuffinMan wrote:the progression of maria and ankamius was natural based on their stated suspicions

yours wasnt

No but it’s the truth.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1818, Purrcocet wrote:im impressed tho he really puttin in work for this case
Do you think Muffin honestly believes I’m scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1784, zMuffinMan wrote:i will endgame you
Nancy, just read this a couple times until you feel the same terror that I will feel in my nightmares
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1811, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1800, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But the doc can save you tonight again, right?
if death calls for me i must answer
In post 1801, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
He’s vottng me because I didn’t know mylo was scum basically.
i dont think this town is dumb enough to lynch you even with the power of muffin
if they do scum deserves the w anyway
In post 1722, Purrcocet wrote:
i wonder if yours truly has a guardian angel
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

_why_ did you think it was likely?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also who do you actually think is scum right now?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1834, Purrcocet wrote:
Nancy, just read this a couple times until you feel the same terror that I will feel in my nightmares
In Minuet, he tunneled me, pushed and tried to sort me. I don’t think he cares what my alignment is, or that’s how it’s looking to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1836, zMuffinMan wrote:_why_ did you think it was likely?
Mylo flipping green§? Yeah because I thought he was a disinterested lurker but lukers don’t make those kind of posts, so how could I not see? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah i dont care about figuring out your alignment, that's why i'm asking you questions, duh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1837, zMuffinMan wrote:also who do you actually think is scum right now?
Nos? spiffeh, maybe? I’m better at townreads this early on. So I wouldn’t sheep me until later in the game.

Purr, Moment, Dunn. Wisdom, TBG, probably Maria? =town. I think Kokichi may be but wrong about Wisdom. Ank, still maybe town.

Brian was early on mylo, so that looks good for him, since I don’t see scum wanting to hardbus their rolrblocker D1.

Do you think Matt is scum? I don’t like to sheep unless it makes sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1840, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah i dont care about figuring out your alignment, that's why i'm asking you questions, duh
Now you are but not at the time I posted that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 1833, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1818, Purrcocet wrote:im impressed tho he really puttin in work for this case

nooo :lol: :lol: :lol:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

lol

what the fuck has TBG done that's at all town?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1840, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah i dont care about figuring out your alignment, that's why i'm asking you questions, duh
Now you are but not at the time I posted that.
I thought mylo was an lhf lurker mislynch because I have horrible D1 reads and since I can’t see what everyone is saying about Matt, probably my D2 reads this game are still bad.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

purr im going to take you to lylo, claim scum and then watch as you still lose the game
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

LMFAO
this is almost as utterly hopeless as my real life
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1843, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1833, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

nooo :lol: :lol: :lol:
You obviously don’t think he’s honestly trying to sort me either, right? His case on me looks like confibias.

Purr do you think I should claim or not?

Also, please tell me what I’m missing about Matt?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why do you have a town read on tbg?

why do you have a town read on wisdom?