Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 119, Nibbui wrote:Hey there, I'm an alt of Yuurei/Fumuki if anyone still remembers me

It's nice to meet some people again and hi to everyone I still don't know

that said, both from gamma and from MEMEMAN looks lamist

but I'll go for

VOTE: Aster

Gamma might have sounded lamist, but I think MEMEMAN was even worse in these two posts:

Spoiler:
In post 87, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 15, Keyser Söze wrote:Curious to see what happens when the worst meets Radiant Cowbells
weird - for 2 players that have been onsite for so long, I would think they'd have bumped into each other

-LH

^ kinda cherrypicking in my opinion

Spoiler:
In post 88, THE MEME MEN wrote:All this talk about jesters - you guys sure you're in the right game and not in Jester Nightless by Jingle, instead? lol

Also, shouldn't we be careful about who we vote? Because if scum is well coordinated, then after we vote, they could just pile on all 4 as 4 more votes.

^ kinda really lamist if I compare him here to a Micro I saw him playing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and Aster seemed to realize how the post seemed a bit off here:
Spoiler:
In post 90, Aster wrote:
In post 88, THE MEME MEN wrote:Also, shouldn't we be careful about who we vote? Because if scum is well coordinated, then after we vote, they could just pile on all 4 as 4 more votes.
✓ Statement meant to look townish;
✓ Statement not actually helpful.

However, she didn't change votes or got much interested on MEME MAN even though his posts seems way worse than Gamma's I would say (we can argue about that), and the same can be said to Keyser maybe.

(/confirm by the way NSG)
You say you go by Fumaki? Er, Fukami, uh, Fumuki? Alright. Also you’re Yuurei which is interesting, please stay in the game this time.
Also your post links are broken

edited to fix formatting. -nsg
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

...And I broke the site.
@MOD could you fix that?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 121, Nibbui wrote:
In post 120, Gamma Emerald wrote:

MEME MEN: yikes. This one lied about meta with me. That’s a solid scum marker.
vote: THE MEME MEN
Where did he lie about meta? I double checked his ISO and didn't see him commenting about meta anywhere
In post 122, THE MEME MEN wrote:I think Left Head forgot who Gamma is which is pretty weird considering we lynched Gamma in a mini theme. I think Left Head is just having an off day tbh, but I can see why Gamma would call that a lie since it is objectively false.

Gamma, I would never forget you :)

-rh
Right Head has it right. I think I’ll trust the hydra partner when they say Left Head is out of it.
Unvote

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 125, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You say you go by Fumaki? Er, Fukami, uh, Fumuki? Alright. Also you’re Yuurei which is interesting, please stay in the game this time.
I'll try to stay in the game and about the broken links it can't be helped, I did forget how to use some scripts so I messed up
In post 126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
...And I broke the site.[/color
I almost thought that it was my computer's fault
In post 127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Right Head has it right. I think I’ll trust the hydra partner when they say Left Head is out of it.
Unvote
By unvoting here you mean that he forgetting about you was the unique reason you voted him? You said you did tryhard as town but doesn't seem to have noticed or get interested in the two suspiscious posts by MEMEMAN?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 128, Nibbui wrote:
In post 125, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I'll try to stay in the game and about the broken links it can't be helped, I did forget how to use some scripts so I messed up
In post 126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
...And I broke the site.[/color
I almost thought that it was my computer's fault
In post 127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Unvote
By unvoting here you mean that he forgetting about you was the unique reason you voted him? You said you did tryhard as town but doesn't seem to have noticed or get interested in the two suspiscious posts by MEMEMAN?
Yeah that was my reason. I skimmed over that part of your post, because I was just like “hm they’re scumreading MEME MEN too, that’s nice
I’ll look it over

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeah that was my reason. I skimmed over that part of your post, because I was just like “hm they’re scumreading MEME MEN too, that’s nice
I’ll look it over
I don't want to cherrypick and I we can accidentaly skip over the details sometimes but look how it sounds for me:

You said you were actually scum reading MEMEMAN but skipped over two of his posts (when normally we would analyse better someone's posts when we suspect them), and as people were suspecting MEMEMAN because of those posts, if you didn't know what posts they were talking about, you simply wasn't wondering other people intentions or motives for scumreading MEMEMAN, and that means a non-town behavior :(

can you help me sort out if I'm wrong here?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Searching for a replacement for the worst.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

wtf? why did the duck leave?

I mean blah blah don't comment on replacements but I mean on a personal level that's concerning, I hope he's ok 0.o

-rh
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Fumukiiiii you'reee baaaaack :D

sad that the worst had to leave tho :/
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 90, Aster wrote:Statement not actually helpful
it actually is, considering there are players who just quick vote rashly
this setup is innately scum sided. anyone who disagrees , feel free to explain. I actually wish we got scum role but we didn't

@yuurei what micro was this? I don't remember us playing a micro , ever

-LH
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 133, ceejayvinoya wrote:Fumukiiiii you'reee baaaaack :D

sad that the worst had to leave tho :/
Yo Ceejay :wink:

I hope duckling is ok as well
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 120, Gamma Emerald wrote:yikes. This one lied about meta with me. That’s a solid scum marker.
I'm well aware of that, and was waiting to see when you would notice.
GE is likely town due to his reaction. Yes, I do remember playing with you. You even fake claimed this bus driver role with parity cop fake claim from mariar. Too funny :lol:

-LH
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

will side with meme men on this one. I forgot that 4 scum can pile on a wagon till I red his post about it.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 134, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 90, Aster wrote:Statement not actually helpful
it actually is, considering there are players who just quick vote rashly
this setup is innately scum sided. anyone who disagrees , feel free to explain. I actually wish we got scum role but we didn't
It just seemed forced in my opinion MEMEMAN, it's not like scum team can just go quicklynching everyone

About it being town sided or scum sided, I think that day 1 is what is going to tell us. If we lynch scum day 1, things get a lot easier.
@yuurei what micro was this? I don't remember us playing a micro , ever

-LH
Sorry, I confused. It was not a micro, it was a mini normal.

Mini normal 2021
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76702

We didn't play together though, I just replaced out of the game and read it all after
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 138, Nibbui wrote:Sorry, I confused. It was not a micro, it was a mini normal.

Mini normal 2021
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76702

We didn't play together though, I just replaced out of the game and read it all after
Ahh I see.
That
game. :cool:

-LH
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 123, Gamma Emerald wrote:No. Why do you not think it’s just a little bit overwrought?
I think it was funny and it made literally laugh out loud. It appears we have different senses of humour.

Anyway, Blackjacks clearly put a nonzero amount of effort in composing his post. It is pretty dishearthening to have two players immediately call you "cringey" when you tried to put some effort into making a joke.
In post 134, THE MEME MEN wrote:it actually is, considering there are players who just quick vote rashly
Glad you're responding. Can you please answer the following questions?
  • Do you know what RVS is?
  • Do you think RVS is a bad thing?
  • Is it a bad thing for players to generally have votes standing to indicate who they are most suspicious of, or to exert pressure?
    • Would it be better if players only used words to communicate and only placed their votes when they were sure they wanted a lynch?
  • Do you believe mafia will actually try to collectively quicklynch a bandwagon provided they can get three townie votes?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Nibbui »

Aster, nothing to comment about my post talking about you? :(

The posts you commented are after it so I'm just saying in case you did skip mine
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Nibbui
Don't start discussing things before I get to vote and say something funny at the start. Rude
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 130, Nibbui wrote:
In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I’ll look it over
I don't want to cherrypick and I we can accidentaly skip over the details sometimes but look how it sounds for me:

You said you were actually scum reading MEMEMAN but skipped over two of his posts (when normally we would analyse better someone's posts when we suspect them), and as people were suspecting MEMEMAN because of those posts, if you didn't know what posts they were talking about, you simply wasn't wondering other people intentions or motives for scumreading MEMEMAN, and that means a non-town behavior :(

can you help me sort out if I'm wrong here?
I didn’t skip his posts, I skipped your analysis of those. Otherwise your analysis was right, you just have the wrong motivation. I was trying to put out my RQS conclusions and didn’t want to delay it, lus general laziness.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 141, Nibbui wrote:Aster, nothing to comment about my post talking about you? :(

The posts you commented are after it so I'm just saying in case you did skip mine
I didn't skip your post, I just decided to ignore it. <3

There's a pretty simple reason why I didn't vote THE MEME MEN in post : I wanted to see whether/how THE MEME MEN would react to my post, and I figured that his reaction would be more informative if I didn't include a vote or hard accusation (yes, that was a conscious decision.)

His post seems pretty LAMISTy to me, but I was not yet sure whether he made his suggestion in good faith or whether he only made it to look townish. In the former case, he might be clueless town, in the latter case he'd be canditate lynch of the day.

I wanted to see his reaction if I didn't make any hard accusations. Would he fall on the defensive anyway? Which part of him would feel most attacked, would he try to absolve thoughts that he's LAMIST'ing scum, or would he crusade that his suggestion is valuable and the rest of us are clueless idiots not realising the dangers of voting? If he was scum, I would expect him to take offense at "statement intended to look townish", is he was town I'd expect him to take offense at "statement not helpful". If I had included a vote or hard accusation, he would likely fall on "I DON'T LAMIST" regardless of alignment.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 142, pinturicchio wrote:VOTE: Nibbui
Don't start discussing things before I get to vote and say something funny at the start. Rude
b-but it was too late for RVS puns!

I was like "oh boy I want to post a gif as well ~" but we were already near the end of RVS :(
In post 143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I didn’t skip his posts, I skipped your analysis of those. Otherwise your analysis was right, you just have the wrong motivation. I was trying to put out my RQS conclusions and didn’t want to delay it, lus general laziness.
then if you didn't skip his posts and was only voting him for not remembering you, does it mean you have no problems with his posts?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 131, northsidegal wrote:
:cry:

This is very sad news. Hope everything is ok brother x
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 132, THE MEME MEN wrote:wtf? why did the duck leave?

I mean blah blah don't comment on replacements but I mean on a personal level that's concerning, I hope he's ok 0.o

-rh
Yeah that’s weird.
In post 136, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 120, Gamma Emerald wrote:yikes. This one lied about meta with me. That’s a solid scum marker.
I'm well aware of that, and was waiting to see when you would notice.
GE is likely town due to his reaction. Yes, I do remember playing with you. You even fake claimed this bus driver role with parity cop fake claim from mariar. Too funny :lol:

-LH
Ah thanks. I’d probably call that out as either alignment? Is there a different reason that is town?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 140, Aster wrote:
In post 123, Gamma Emerald wrote:No. Why do you not think it’s just a little bit overwrought?
I think it was funny and it made literally laugh out loud. It appears we have different senses of humour.

Anyway, Blackjacks clearly put a nonzero amount of effort in composing his post. It is pretty dishearthening to have two players immediately call you "cringey" when you tried to put some effort into making a joke.
I guess that’s fair, sorry.
In post 145, Nibbui wrote:
In post 143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
then if you didn't skip his posts and was only voting him for not remembering you, does it mean you have no problems with his posts?
Not really. But as I said I’m going to look at what you said again and see if that’s something I agree with.
Also I noticed talking about calling people LAMIST without voting to see how they’d respond so I’ll respond to my accusation of that by saying that’s a fair statement, but it was an earnest question I asked.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 131, northsidegal wrote: