micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Forum rules
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nibbui »

Now I'm remebering some nice moments I had here...

Like when me and TW killed all town at once with arso kill

or when I was quicklynched in page 1 and flipped scum in marathon week

or that game where I did a gambit against TW and ended up failing

Hmmm, those were nice games huh
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 46, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i dont need to respond with a counterargument to anything

i had a slight wolfread on you, youre writing tons to try to convince me otherwise, it just doesnt convince me of anything and instead sort of made the wolfread stronger and that's kinda just it
yeah It's just as I said

I'm pointing out logical problems with your arguments but your read is mostly a feel if you're town.
In post 48, the worst wrote:Nibbui why is your vote still on me o: my heart can only take so much
Do you think I should move my vote from you already?

Why?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 11, Nibbui wrote:You shouldn't suddenly wagon me like that because I almost thought someone already had a Night 0 guilty on me!
this feels a little bit like you think a guilty on you wouldn't be the wrong result?

==
In post 14, Nibbui wrote:Hmmm, it's early but I'm a bit curious why skitter started voting me though
idk i looked at the pl and your name caught my eye so i voted for you

and i was thinking that the people that i'm very familiar with (tw, nsg) prob wouldn't do anything interesting in response to an rvs vote (beyond like voting me back in an 'i acknowledge you acknowledging me' sort of way) so i didn't feel particularly like voting them

==
In post 26, Nibbui wrote:You guys actually have a history of accurately reading each other and played a considerable amount of games together.
yeah but that tends to happen later, not necessarily on like page1

and he doesn't feel wrong for him thus far which is always a good sign :thumbsup:

==
In post 26, Nibbui wrote:I had some expectation that she would start by voting you, or maybe Pink Ball since they were playing in Newbie 1903 that just ended, or maybe NSG.
i think you thought about what i did a lot more than i did lol

==
In post 36, Nibbui wrote:I needed to look at something that wasn't entirely random or with non relevant reasons (what was the case of all the other posts and votes until that time), and so I got interested in skitter.
i mean i would argue that my post was basically random and kinda irrelevant (until you made a thing about it)

like i guess i'm not entirely following why this convo is, like, a thing?

==

very weak townpings on sheep

==
In post 49, Nibbui wrote:viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76232 (scum me throwing a fit, and later in the game actually not knowing how to respond to people for real)
i waas in this one and i think you played very well there!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:13 am

Post by the worst »

I just asked why your vote's still on me. :P
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 53, the worst wrote:I just asked why your vote's still on me. :P
Hmmm, I could town read you depending on how you had answered here but this kinda wasn't the best answer (it wasn't bad though).

My vote on you is on you because...hmmm, I don't feel like voting anyone else right now (maybe skitter for some parts of her new post but not really) and leaving a wagon on you is never bad imo.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok so i think i want to v read nibbui after going through meta

and like v read very strongly
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

nibbui as scum is the laying low/super tense type

his confidence in thread and lamist ish attitude/how much he's engaging with me is really prominent in all his v games and it feels exactly like this
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nibbui »

The reason I asked skitter why she had voted me instead of anyone else is because:

It's more probably that you initiate RVS by voting someone you're more familiar instead of someone you aren't (at least in a more broad statistic sense)

and we're on a Micro where there's only 2 scum, and I find unlikely scum would actually vote for their partner in the first post of the game.

Therefore, when Skitter voted me (something that was unexpected imo), I wondered if she was somewhat avoiding vote for TW or someone she is more familiar with and wanted to know if there was any special reason for her to notice me (and I would have shown the same reaction if she had voted, for example, infinitesoda).

It seems not but It's not likely that makes her scum partner with anyone. I just would have find more unlikely some scum teams if she had it.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:33 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ok i misunderstood it earlier
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Nibbui »

Actually I re:read skitter's post some parts of it feels too cheeky and it was made before sheep had changed their read on me and I probably looked like a good prey to throw shade at since both TW and Sheep were wolfleaning me

VOTE: skitter

I'll point out what I'm talking about specifically later but yeah
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:33 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

tw and nibbui are both villagers

take it to the bank

i think
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Nibbui »

Sheep, do you think it's towny for you to go out of your way to check out my games or it's inside your scum range?

what would you say?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 56, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
nibbui as scum is the laying low/super tense type

his confidence in thread and lamist ish attitude/how much he's engaging with me is really prominent in all his v games and it feels exactly like this
huh that's not the sense i got from my one game with scum!him; he repped in and came in like a wrecking ball and tried ot strong-arm a lynch (for reasons that i found incredibly dubious)

he wasn't really laying low or like trying ot stay under the radar or anything there
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 57, Nibbui wrote:The reason I asked skitter why she had voted me instead of anyone else is because:
idk i kinda feel like you thought about this a lot more than i did
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 59, Nibbui wrote:Actually I re:read skitter's post some parts of it feels too cheeky and it was made before sheep had changed their read on me and I probably looked like a good prey to throw shade at since both TW and Sheep were wolfleaning me

VOTE: skitter

I'll point out what I'm talking about specifically later but yeah
yes, do tell

and my response really had like nothing to do with what tw and sheep were thinking
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

Ok, let's go slowly, first about my meta (let me rant a bit about self-meta here).

You guys are both wrong and right at the same time.

Sheep is mostly right about how my scum game is, if you doubt it I can rest lots of my marathon games here, I don't like to stand out most of the time as scum.

However Skitter also has a point, but it's kind of shaky because the game I played with Skitter was a multiball and I thought for real that Espeonage was scum for a certain time (and that was why I tried to strongarm him). Afterwards though I changed my mind but because I have no confidence as scum, I felt like I would get suspected for dropping my read on him and just kept pushing by screaming like a petulant child. I used a lot of AtE as well.

I don't want to manipulate you all with meta through so I need to say that I change playstyle frequently and you can notice that more clearly comparing my town games. There's one person here that has a somewhat reliable town tell on me though.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 63, skitter30 wrote:
In post 57, Nibbui wrote:The reason I asked skitter why she had voted me instead of anyone else is because:
I mean, yes, as either alignment you didn't think much about it, I definitely thought a lot more than you.

But...what's your point skitter?

This feels like smart shade throwing for me, you seem to be implying something but instead of straightly saying what you think you leave it in the open like this.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 65, Nibbui wrote:However Skitter also has a point, but it's kind of shaky because the game I played with Skitter was a multiball and I thought for real that Espeonage was scum for a certain time (and that was why I tried to strongarm him).
that's fair, i didn't think about it in that context

idk maybe i'll metadive, maybe i won't; i have less patience for these sort of things now unless it's wrt a lylo lynch, when i'll usually do some sort of meta-check
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 66, Nibbui wrote:
I mean, yes, as either alignment you didn't think much about it, I definitely thought a lot more than you.

This feels like smart shade throwing for me, you seem to be implying something but instead of straightly saying what you think you leave it in the open like this.
that you're overreacting to an rvs vote on you and making it into a *much* bigger deal than it actually is

and that before i posted this morning you were asking me what my thought process was and kinda like saying i may have had some sort of grand reason for it when i'm trying to say that ... there really wasn't
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

She asked me the same question I replied to above in her post but as I already answered that I'll focus on the other part (and the worst one for me)
In post 52, skitter30 wrote:
In post 11, Nibbui wrote:You shouldn't suddenly wagon me like that because I almost thought someone already had a Night 0 guilty on me!
this feels a little bit like you think a guilty on you wouldn't be the wrong result?
Skitter, I can't see town!you saying this for serious to be honest.

The post you are talking about is my jokepost and I think it's
obvious
that it was a joke, I basically said I was scum there.

You still come and try to take it serious to throw shade on me, coincidentally when at the moment you posted this, sheep and TW were wolfleaning me and against me.

It feels opportunistic and cheeky.

Do you disagree?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 68, skitter30 wrote:
In post 66, Nibbui wrote:

that you're overreacting to an rvs vote on you and making it into a *much* bigger deal than it actually is

and that before i posted this morning you were asking me what my thought process was and kinda like saying i may have had some sort of grand reason for it when i'm trying to say that ... there really wasn't
I already said that it wasn't because it was on me but because it was on someone unfamiliar to you instead of someone more familiar.

I didn't even say you were scummy for it, just that if you had voted for example TW, it was less likely that you were partners. I even said countless time that it was a "silly stuff" just to get the ball rolling so how come I was making it out to be a "grand reason"?

The fact that you seem to be combative against me for this instead of actually understanding what I meant right when I called you out is something I don't really appreciate.

(woah, this is getting heated and I like it but it's not personal for anyone wondering)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

it felt a little defensive to me; kinda like defusing the fact that you already had a fairly sizable wagon on you for a game this size in like post 7

i disagree that it was oppurtunistic; again, the fact that they posted and stated their opinions before i posted does not really have much to do with how i read it

i don't really think i was being 'cheeky' either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 14, Nibbui wrote:Hmmm, it's early but I'm a bit curious why skitter started voting me though
(the entirety of this post kinda overthinks the nature of rvs posting)
In post 14, Nibbui wrote:Although I have played with Skitter before, I don't know, it was a bit unexpected for her first vote to be on me honestly. I expected she going for TW.
(expected - you thought about where i was going to rvs vote?)
In post 42, Nibbui wrote:somewhat yes. I can explain my logic after skitter answer me even.
^^^^ i felt like you were looking for reasoning that didn't like, exist
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Nibbui »

"it felt a little defensive"

What defensive has anything to do what you said honestly?

You said that it sounded like I was saying "they got a guilty on me" as if it was natural for me to consider that a cop check on me would result on a guilty.

What you said had nothing to do with me being defensive, rather, you were saying as if I was kind of scum slipping in a post where I was joking about being scum.

It makes no sense this far and the fact that you just tried to paint what you said with a different color is again something I don't find positive.

You're free to point out if you think I'm misrepping you or something and why.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 72, skitter30 wrote:
(the entirety of this post kinda overthinks the nature of rvs posting)
In post 14, Nibbui wrote:Although I have played with Skitter before, I don't know, it was a bit unexpected for her first vote to be on me honestly. I expected she going for TW.
(expected - you thought about where i was going to rvs vote?)
In post 42, Nibbui wrote:somewhat yes. I can explain my logic after skitter answer me even.
^^^^ i felt like you were looking for reasoning that didn't like, exist
Like, and here you are questioning me about things I already talked about?

I already explained why RVS isn't entirely random.

I already explained as well my "reasoning" about questioning your vote.

Instead of arguing about my explanations you bring out those questions already answered again.