Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 899, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Also I am required to be as vague as possible on this given that you linked a still-ongoing game.
As a scumgame? Uh,
no.

Also my alignment is known in that town game, given that I am already dead in it, so IDK how you could possibly mention anything substantial when discussing my alignment in it.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

It does not matter if you are dead.
It does not matter if you don't think it will affect a game.
It does not matter if you aren't in the game.
It does not matter if you are posting about a game taking place on another forum or posting about an MS game on another forum.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

I did read other (finished) games of yours and the specific tell that I was referring to earlier in this thread was from -not the MU game that you linked-.
However it is also present in that game so I feel a lot safer simply citing 'reasons' as I have been doing to date.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 901, popsofctown wrote:
It does not matter if you are dead.
It does not matter if you don't think it will affect a game.
It does not matter if you aren't in the game.
It does not matter if you are posting about a game taking place on another forum or posting about an MS game on another forum.
I stand corrected and shouldn't have linked it in the first place, then. Sorry.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:58 am

Even I have probably gotten at least somewhat on the wrong side of the rules trying to dance around trying to argue with your link to an ongoing game, so.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 902, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I did read other (finished) games of yours and the specific tell that I was referring to earlier in this thread was from -not the MU game that you linked-.
However it is also present in that game so I feel a lot safer simply citing 'reasons' as I have been doing to date.
I trust that you have more of a case than a apparent tonal tell that you can't talk about?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Eh I just don't want to address my read on you anymore because there's so many ways to get in trouble doing so.
I think that Eventide is scum and I have very good reasons to think that.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 906, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Eh I just don't want to address my read on you anymore because there's so many ways to get in trouble doing so.
I think that Eventide is scum and I have very good reasons to think that.
Forgive me if this does not inspire confidence in your play, especially when you can't demonstrate that you've read the scum game I linked you.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:01 pm

I don't need your confidence in my play because I think that you're scum.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 pm

Why is it so hard to follow something as simple of "ongoing games dont exist" rule
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:04 pm

At any rate, I mentioned that your Sailor vote felt opportunistic, how come you never engaged me on that?
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 910, Tana and Ephraim wrote:At any rate, I mentioned that your Sailor vote felt opportunistic, how come you never engaged me on that?
-Tana
Because there's nothing to productively engage; I was voting them for a bad reason and didn't know there was an existing wagon. Seemed like a good idea at the time, wasn't.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 909, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Why is it so hard to follow something as simple of "ongoing games dont exist" rule
-Tana
The scum game I linked you is not ongoing! You ought to be able to summarize the facts of my play in it at least!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Anything I said about what is present in your scum play would be tantamount to saying that it's not present in the same amount in your town play and thus would constitute discussing the town game to a level that I'm not comfortable with.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 912, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 909, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Why is it so hard to follow something as simple of "ongoing games dont exist" rule
-Tana
The scum game I linked you is not ongoing! You ought to be able to summarize the facts of my play in it at least!
That would be nice, but im not good at meta reading, im more of a "in the momment" player. Dunno if it's ongoing or not, that's what RC said, he's the one that meta dives.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 914, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 912, Lady Eventide wrote:
-Tana
That would be nice, but im not good at meta reading, im more of a "in the momment" player. Dunno if it's ongoing or not, that's what RC said, he's the one that meta dives.
-Tana
I was obviously addressing Ephiraim there. Don't swap heads on me just to make my arguments seem unreasonable.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:19 pm

In post 915, Lady Eventide wrote:I was obviously addressing Ephiraim there. Don't swap heads on me just to make my arguments seem unreasonable.
I'm obviously signing my posts so dont quote the post from the wrong head if you were intending to talk to the other one
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:21 pm

How many times have we said this game that me (Sakura's) posts are signed "-Tana" always and RC sometimes signs sometimes doesnt, but if it doesnt say "-Tana" then the post is 100% RC's
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:22 pm

In either case re: If you agree that is a bad vote you made then why does it surprise you it causes me to scumread you?
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 913, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Anything I said about what is present in your scum play would be tantamount to saying that it's not present in the same amount in your town play and thus would constitute discussing the town game to a level that I'm not comfortable with.
... If this is the actual rule I'm leaving this community. Because that's dumb as hell. You're literally saying that any form of meta discussion is off limits because it might affect how I'm read in some other game.

Moreover, I don't fucking want you to talk about what's present in my scum or town play, I want you to fucking prove you actually read
anything
I sent you! You can state facts about a completed game in a neutral tone, can you not???

@Tana: It surprises me that you don't lead with it and instead go with Ephiraim's toneread. What else are the "various" reasons that you two have mentioned, or does your hydra also contain "various people"?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Here's
my
question. Why is your emphasis on me proving that I've read the game, if you scumread me? If I'm scum, I can read the game and provide facts.
OTOH if you feel like you've done a fantastic job of not playing to your scum meta and think that you're
so good
at scum, you might believe that I haven't read that game yet and that my read on you might change if I did.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:31 pm

In post 919, Lady Eventide wrote:@Tana: It surprises me that you don't lead with it and instead go with Ephiraim's toneread. What else are the "various" reasons that you two have mentioned, or does your hydra also contain "various people"?
I guess you havent been reading our posts. I've mentioned several times that my role here is to make our hydra more readable coz RC is usually paranoia scumread, he's the better scumhunter and i generally dont question his reads unless i have a strong townread on the player he scumreads.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 920, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Here's
my
question. Why is your emphasis on me proving that I've read the game, if you scumread me? If I'm scum, I can read the game and provide facts.
OTOH if you feel like you've done a fantastic job of not playing to your scum meta and think that you're
so good
at scum, you might believe that I haven't read that game yet and that my read on you might change if I did.
Because if you are lying about having read the game, you are faking analysis. Which is the biggest red flag I know of in Mafia.

And your defensiveness here is giving you plenty of time to go and read it.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 pm

But it seems you're getting hung up over these "reasons" from "reading your games" instead of... you know, adressing the fact that i called your vote opportunistic, also you mentioned you wanted to hear more from us when there's a big ISO with posts from both, and we've consistently interacted with the playerbase and provided reads as we form them. But NOPE, apparently we're scum because RC read your games and figured you were scum from doing so, everything else be damned.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 921, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 919, Lady Eventide wrote:@Tana: It surprises me that you don't lead with it and instead go with Ephiraim's toneread. What else are the "various" reasons that you two have mentioned, or does your hydra also contain "various people"?
I guess you havent been reading our posts. I've mentioned several times that my role here is to make our hydra more readable coz RC is usually paranoia scumread, he's the better scumhunter and i generally dont question his reads unless i have a strong townread on the player he scumreads.
-Tana
You're failing to make him more legible, then.