Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Menalque - Null. Aside from what I've previously mentioned, he's not done anything significant for me to read him either way. My gut is telling me he's scum in the same way it tells me pisskop is town.
Lol. A read here that completely no sense. Pisskop was a lean scum that his gut said was town but pride had him as scum. So if it was inverted, that makes Mel a lean town but scum due to pride? But he can't even dare use the word scum on Mel due to not wanting him to stay on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 184, Creature wrote:
In post 148, Joey_ wrote:@Creature: you said you wouldn't flake, so are you going to start doing something? Nothing you said was game related so far
Blame the fucking site, it takes 5+ minutes to load a fucking page
I like this Creature reply
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 173, Joey_ wrote:BTW I will be honest considering mutant is L-1 but IMO his responses are pretty much textbook town as far as I am concerned but YMMV

Awoo is also pretty blatant town
Awoo town ok

Mutant well your textbook must be called "How to townread AtE: A guide for all alignments".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 165, Joey_ wrote:
In post 163, Awoo wrote:
In post 156, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
I don't see how you could have the perspective that this is SvS. Unless you have a really good explanation for why you think that then if pisskop is town you are certainly scum.
This just seems like the kind of thing you'd say to set up an eventual lynch of both of us.
Lynching both people in an SvS would require one of them to flip S... ...is this a slip or nah?
I am not mutant's attorney but this is a strech: its easy to also read as "set up an eventual lynch of both of us
individually
'' as in shading both slots at the same time.
Also even from mutant's pov (assuming town), pk could flip scum and it would incriminates him from someone claiming a SvsS read
Yeah Joey's acting like an attorney here. It's frankly not helpful. If Joey's town, he's blocking us from highlighting who is scum manipulating the wagon. If scum, it does the town problem plus encourages mutant to AtE pointlessly. I've stopped quoting mutant AtE it's that bad.

I can follow Awoo posting on the SvS train.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've held back my feelings towards him at this point, but Mutant does seem overly defensive in this game, i'd think he would start pointing fingers by now but he hasn't actually voted anyone. I'm starting to consider this quote:
In post 194, Titus wrote:Mutant is clearly trying to piss no one off.
I'm declaring intent. Will hammer Mutant if nothing new comes up.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 195, Titus wrote:What site is EE?
It's a forum for an entirely different game that eventually began hosting mafia games in the "forum games" section. Me, Mutant, Awoo and Creature are crawlouts that signed up for this site either recently or a long time ago, but we all have at least some or a lot of experience playing mafia games with each other on that site.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/index.php
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Creature »

I should have free time for now.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by Creature »

Joel can be town for defending mutant refardless of the latter's alignment
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Creature »

I think Menalque randed scum this game D:
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 22, chennisden wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert has requested replacement.
Woah this escalated quickly
Sigh
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 208, Creature wrote:I think Menalque randed scum this game D:
Based on ruby? I can see that but you’re wrong this time
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Creature »

Prove?
Sigh
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 207, Creature wrote:Joel can be town for defending mutant refardless of the latter's alignment
Prove?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 192, Joey_ wrote:
In post 190, Awoo wrote:Joey, who is scum & y?
Considering I found you as town pretty fast, why wouldn't consider I am also correct on mutant?

Why do you ask me specifically about my reads? You implied earlier that you agreed with menalque post which included a part where he mentionned I was scum. Do you share that read?
I don't think mutant is town primarily because mutant is scum.

I like that it's easy to engage with you, and I know you were defending mutant, but it wasn't obvious who you were pushing. Town needs to work together, meowkay? You do seem genuine.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:03 am

Post by PMysterious »

Looking through the day so far, I don't think Mutant is scum. I have no idea how this wagon started gaining traction, but there's no reason to assume that he's Scum given just these 9 pages. If I end up having time, I'll look through again and make sure I didn't miss anything. If I need to give any reason, then I can. But even if he is scum, it's best to get as much discussion done as possible so we don't go into the later days as if they were Day 1.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 203, Titus wrote: Yeah Joey's acting like an attorney here. It's frankly not helpful. If Joey's town, he's blocking us from highlighting who is scum manipulating the wagon. If scum, it does the town problem plus encourages mutant to AtE pointlessly.
I am only actively trying to attack the posts I disagree with because he's L-1 and I feel the reads on him are biased.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 210, Menalque wrote:

You are ruby?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 210, Menalque wrote:
VOTE: Jigglypuff

Creature is also very probably town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 201, Titus wrote:
In post 184, Creature wrote:
In post 148, Joey_ wrote:@Creature: you said you wouldn't flake, so are you going to start doing something? Nothing you said was game related so far
Blame the fucking site, it takes 5+ minutes to load a fucking page
I like this Creature reply
Its silly but I agree, seems out of character from a scum creature
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:41 am

Post by chennisden »

VC 1.4:

Mutantdevle (5)pisskop , Titus , Correspondence , Menalque , Awoo
Titus (1)Dongempire
PMysterious (1)Joey_
Not Voting (4)Creature, NorwegianboyEE , mutantdevle , PMysterious
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Mutantdevle
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

I just skimmed mutant's last scum game
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... ct[]=30609

And honestly his posts are significantly different than his posts in this game. Inb4 I am wrong and I look silly post game but, tone reading is basically one of my strength (and weakness) and mutant post's as scum are unsubstantial, shows no emotions (classic s tell) and he's seen constantly doubting himself & taking stances meant for posturizing (like half reads, non-comital stuff, asking himself questions etc). Also, in his scum posts, its very obvious that he's shading people left and right which is scum agenda.

Mutant is obviously someone who can express himself very well which offer some sort of distance from his writing style and his emotions. In this game tho, the way he showed emotions was when he cranked his own posts when he felt pressure, which he recognized himself. His walls this game imo almost never showed agenda; everytime he outed a read he nuanced it and, irrc, didn't discredit someone for the sake of discrediting (like he did as scum).

Spoiler: Exemples of his scum shades
"are you claiming that your role enables you to unlock people's 2nd role PM, aka their quest PM? Because the quest flavour is what is listen as 2nd for me.
Or are you just being dumb
and actually mean this"

His wording is non-comital he's offering an "out" to whoever hes investigating, which is a read that comes off as non-agressive since being dumb is NA

"Oof varsoon. Are you going to be posting like that all game? Gotta be honest here I but I found your post just a little irritating. My biggest gripe is how you criticise a lot of people for doing NAI stuff and fluff posts yet a large part of your post has a lot of fluffy stuff in it. Like, if your post is THAT large, and you expect people to actually read it, surely you'd keep your own fluff to a minimum?"

His wording is non-comital, trying not to comes off as having a strong read. That's probably his worse post that I skim

"I can't help but feel there are slight undertones of someone who doesn't want to be investigated here. Do millers usually claim early in the game? I don't have much experience with them."

His wording is non-comital and his read is implied. After outing his read, he's admitting mechanic ignorance which decrease the tone of his read yet still shades a slot

Spoiler: His shades/answers this game
"A large majority of people prefer playing as town. So it's statistically likely that you too prefer playing town. Hence, if you're saying you think your alignment is crappy, you're admitting that you are mafia?
VOTE: pisskop"

Committal wording, he's not using wording where he's 2nd guessing himself, he's offering no out

"this is a pretty strong conclusion to come to. So I must ask how serious this conclusion is? It seems odd to me that anyone could be so closed-minded this early into the game."

Implied read using words that are NAI and he's offering an out "early game". This fits his sucm posting but the wording is much different IMO. He's not using 2nd guessing wording and close-minded is much less discrediting of someone's character than "dumb" is

"Also, I'd like you to justify your statements that I'm A) Tryharding and B) trying to blend in. Those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive but they are pretty damn close."

Non-comittal wording, implied read and you can argue he's offering an out. Again this could fit his scum posting but I feel the wording/tone is much different

"Your issue is that you're treating my vote as RVS. I've already explained that it was not an RVS vote. It was a calculated and intentional vote albeit with reasons I didn't genuinely believe - this had the sole intention of generating content. Until that point nobody had said anything meaningful.
Why does making an early vote that uses effort and logic instead of just near randomness make me scum? It shows an element of tryharding, sure. But what about that is inherently scummy?"

Here he is answering a post shading him, but not once did he shade or imply a read toward that person in any way, there's no scum agenda and he's engaging the content of the post. IMO, if he was scum w/ the meta from the linked game, he probably would've sliped a few shading comments in there

"You're saying a lot of things about me here that I agree with yet I still don't understand how you come to the conclusion I am scum. Yes I took issue with the position in the game (in that nothing of substance was being said). Yes I am incredibly self-aware. Yes I have primarily a logical approach to things. And yes I was trying to be useful and proactive. So what I don't understand is why all of those things are bad? Or at the very least, why you think they are bad? I consider all of those traits to be positive, or at the very least neutral, so the only reason I can see that you'd suspect me for displaying them is if you think I'm faking them. Until your most recent posts, it really did not seem like that was what you were accusing me of. So am I right in saying that the reason you are currently scum reading me is because you think my blatant display of those traits is me faking and overselling them?"

Same as above

"I don't see what town motivation there is to purposely stunt my ability to read you."

This is his first kinda shade towards pk after like 2 wall posts and a half which shows town POV because he's saying he's having a hard time reading PK, its coherent with someone who just had a huge conversation and didn't imply a read on them.

Its pretty blatant this is mutant's town game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

Jeez fucking chris EE im pissed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hai that was a hammer from norway
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

quick. gimme your pool of three mutant
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.