Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I answered those questions within the quote, I fucked up the formatting.

I think you both are using reasons from outside metas that I don't understand. You both are combining self-meta and previous games in order to make your point stronger, and I don't really understand the meta because I am still new.

I think you stated from the top that I was your main scumlead and you were confident in that, but because of eth0s' attempt to quick lynch you (which is scummy) you changed your mind.

I think you both have shared what you think is correct/incorrect about his game and Geyde's game. So, honestly IDK. I didn't scum-read either of you (Geyde) before this all went down. So now I am just confused.

I think that it's reasonable for eth0s to have a scumread on you because he was scumreading Geyde before this day. But I think the self-meta reasoning is unreasonable.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1200, Jamelia wrote:I think you stated from the top that I was your main scumlead and you were confident in that, but because of eth0s' attempt to quick lynch you (which is scummy) you changed your mind.
Hold up: this isn't what I said. This is what Eth0s claimed I said.
I scumread Eth0s over you except for a brief interstition where I was thinking badly of your intent to hammer on Egix followed by a vote on the other slot but then I got other info that suggested Eth0s.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 pm

Regarding 2, but you agree that if 1) the only thing reasonable is his previous scumread on Geyde, and 2) he hasn't said a lick of spit about why he scumread Geyde, the entire case is then unreasonable, no?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1202, RadiantCowbells wrote:Regarding 2, but you agree that if 1) the only thing reasonable is his previous scumread on Geyde, and 2) he hasn't said a lick of spit about why he scumread Geyde, the entire case is then unreasonable, no?
No, I don't think eth0s' personal case against Geyde is unreasonable. Do I personally agree with it? No, I don't think Geyde was showing as many signs of scum as other people in the game.

I'm not sure this hasty interaction happens if we just looked at Game 1956 versus game... whatever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Where, today, did he say anything about why Geyde was scum?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1115, eth0s wrote:
In post 1111, eth0s wrote:
In post 1108, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1105, eth0s wrote:Nope. The irony is how you've been so backed into a corner that you are looking at the most controversial things I have done all game to push for a lynch on me while ignoring all of the blatantly town things I have done. You can keep saying I'm scum backed into a corner all you want but I know you're projecting and it will be blatantly obvious when I die.

You also won't vote yourself in lylo as it goes against your wincon so I call big fucking bullshit on that. And EVEN IF you do do that you will surround it with enough AtE/wifom that you will feel like the other two players wont have the balls to vote you.
1) Incredibly town things that you've done.... like? Yes, I'm calling you scum for the scummy things that you've done. That's how mafia is played.
2) The other two players will have to vote me if neither of them vote me because I will then be confirmed scum by the lack of a hammer.
okay so now that you've pointed that out you simply wont self vote if I die. Got it.
and to #1. My point is that I'm obvtown and you are relying on the few controversial things I have done this game to try and "back me into a corner".
I already told everyone that they shouldn't take that gambit at face value for being town (which geyde did, and hard shut down the conversation from draynth. convenient huh?).
So why would I feel backed into a corner whenever you try to paint it as scum? Your fake solve is bad and you should feel bad.
This is the only post I really have seen from eth0s expressing why Geyde was scum today
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Ok, so in general then you're agreeing that he largely didn't address Geyde, you're agreeing that his case on me specifically wasn't so great, can you agree that from where I'm standing I'm reasonable in taking his push on me in bad faith?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Jamelia »

He hasn't addressed a scum!Geyde case on DAY 3, correct.

I don't think his case on you is great, because I don't agree with him. Correct.

I think you are allowed to take his push on you in bad faith as someone who is a replacement and doesn't want to get quicklynched.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 1207, Jamelia wrote:He hasn't addressed a scum!Geyde case on DAY 3, correct.

I don't think his case on you is great, because I don't agree with him. Correct.

I think you are allowed to take his push on you in bad faith as someone who is a replacement and doesn't want to get quicklynched.
Thank you.

Please explain that to him.

Do you think that my argument on why he is scum is a "valid argument for why he is scum", even if you don't agree with it?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I think that eth0s has a valid argument that Geyde was scum, based on what I have read from his D2 analysis of him.

I don't find your argument particularly appealing because I think it relies on attacking eth0s personally rather than letting the game speak for itself. It came across like you were personally offended by Eth0s quicklynching you that you just went full throttle after him
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Ignoring that because it's based on today which has been pretty heated and emotional do you agree that

1) It is reasonable for me to see scum motivation in him quickhammering a slot that flipped cop
2) It is reasonable for me to see the interactions between Ethos's slot and Egix's as sketchy, most notably when they derailed the wagon on him D2
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Explain what to eth0s? That his argument is bad? I don't have to explain why he should be or not making arguments. I don't agree with his analysis of Geyde, it doesn't mean he can't make it.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1210, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ignoring that because it's based on today which has been pretty heated and emotional do you agree that

1) It is reasonable for me to see scum motivation in him quickhammering a slot that flipped cop
2) It is reasonable for me to see the interactions between Ethos's slot and Egix's as sketchy, most notably when they derailed the wagon on him D2
1. Yes, because I did as well
2. No, because I did the same thing and I believed Egix, so I cant fault eth0s for doing the same
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I did as well meaning, I also scummed him for that at the beginning of D2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:42 pm

My point is that I think my position here is very reasonable and I don't think that his push on me is reasonable, as I've been saying
And I think that regardless of his alignment it'll make my read on him significantly more reliable if he's forced to deal with me differently than he has been so far this day phase.

@Eth0s that's AT LEAST 2 town who think that your push on me has been shit by the way. So you should stop and reconsider your approach to my slot and this game if you're town.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I think you're taking my answers as more aggro as it actually is and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop putting words in my mouth
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 pm

My point is that he isn't engaging with me in a productive way and you acknowledged that it's easy for me to see it as a push in bad faith

Forget me calling his push on me shit. Would you agree that his approach to my slot is not conducive to us, if we're both town, ever figuring that out?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I think he had a right to vote for you and I agreed with his points about your intention in joining this game. I felt like your reasoning for joining "you knew who scum was" was super aggro and I think eth0s had a right to call you out on it.

No, I don't think his scenario or his theories about you are 100% wrong. I don't think the personal attacks that you keep trying to set aside help either of your cases. you're trying to make him look bad when you've added a lot to this problem yourself
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Jamelia »

and so when I say I agree/disagree with Eth0s, I say this.

I think what he is saying about you in some way is a truthful opinion. But does all of that add up to you being scum? I don't know honestly. My gut is telling me that it is faustiv still and I have said that literally forever now. so if there's 1 scum left and my gut is telling me that faustiv is my strongest scum lead, I want to lynch faustiv. thats it honestly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Do you think there's any evidence that my strongest scumread at start of day wasn't him, like he has repeatedly claimed exists but can't substantiate?
Listen I'm not trying to do this to shit on him. I'm not trying to do this to force you to vote ofr him.
I'm trying to force him to stop pushing me and start talking to me, or to explain what exactly he disliked of Geyde and to get the gamestate in a place where I can be sure of or of not my scumread
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Try to relate to me for a second and put yourself in my shoes. :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Anyway I deleted my follow up post. I look forward to tomorrow :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Btw, Spangled's sole completed scumgame on site looks MILES different from this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Oh my god I want to die irl reading this game over and over

I'm done I'm going to bed bye
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:53 pm

UNVOTE:

I think that even if Eth0s is scum it's better if we do this the right way.