Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1797, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1795, Awoo wrote:You know, technically based on the way the voting rules work, if town mislynched in 5p lylo, if the game continued, scum would be forced to nominate one of their own, and based on how tiebreak rules work, if the two town quickly vote on the nominated mafia before the two mafia can vote on one of the town, that would end the day in a mafia lynch
Fun, didnt think about that
I was really hoping you wouldn’t mention that bc if mafia hadn’t thought of it they might have been tempted to quickhammer in 5p lylo whereas now they prob won’t
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1794, Awoo wrote:I want norway to hammer this
A bit quick don’t ya think?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Awoo »

I don't think it matters because I'm pretty sure the game is over once mafia have parity, but there are no win conditions in the role PM's.

In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote: A bit quick don’t ya think?
I want norway to be the one to hammer this at some point in the future* :igmeou:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

If GL is town, you will do pk i guess menalque?
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:39 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 1802, Awoo wrote:I don't think it matters because I'm pretty sure the game is over once mafia have parity, but there are no win conditions in the role PM's.

In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote: A bit quick don’t ya think?
I want norway to be the one to hammer this at some point in the future* :igmeou:
Mafia win with parity
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Sujimichi »

GuiltyLion being mafia requires mafia to have put at least two out of three members into the first nomination phase. Where is the reason in that? Not to mention how quickly he was voted to L-1 today. That gives me a bit of pause.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1729, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1711, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Suji has seemed like town to me for a while, but he hasn’t showed up in a long time now so i don’t know if my TR on him is all that relevant anymore.
It's been less than a day since I've been here.
I would like clarification on your statement. I understand that may not have been clear from my post.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1753, Menalque wrote:Actually, GL prob is good today

VOTE: GL
What was it that solidified this for you today? I know you said you would entertain and discuss, but it doesn't seem like it took much (if any) discussion.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 1805, Sujimichi wrote:GuiltyLion being mafia requires mafia to have put at least two out of three members into the first nomination phase. Where is the reason in that?
Titus wanted to be obvtown, so she put herself in the nom pool and hardbussed correspondence. It didn't catch on, and she got slam dunked.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Awoo »

This is sort of corraborated by the fact that she awkwardly held onto the read that lynching correspondence was a good thing while she went down in flames.

What was her motivation for doing that? Was it a pride thing where she just couldn't stand being proven wrong? Or was she aware that the tides had turned against her, and doubled down on trying to distance herself from the GL slot?

What's the scum motivation for holding onto the correspondence read and pushing it and defending that obviously flawed logic as obstinately as she did, even when it was obvious it wasn't ever going to catch on?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1808, Awoo wrote:
In post 1805, Sujimichi wrote:GuiltyLion being mafia requires mafia to have put at least two out of three members into the first nomination phase. Where is the reason in that?
Titus wanted to be obvtown, so she put herself in the nom pool and hardbussed correspondence. It didn't catch on, and she got slam dunked.
But, she was voting Norweigian at the end of the phase.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1809, Awoo wrote:This is sort of corraborated by the fact that she awkwardly held onto the read that lynching correspondence was a good thing while she went down in flames.
Where did she do this? I see where she scum read Menalque and tied GuiltyLion and him together, but I don't see her push on GuiltyLion/Correspondence over Norwegian.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Awoo »

---- I think you can pinpoint the moment where titus accepted she was going to get lynched in where she start voting for norwegian. ----

So after before that point she was going with the original obvtown plan, but then she gave up trying to save herself and most likely just started trying to cause disinfo in the rest of her posts. I say this because if she was trying to save herself, she would have actually pushed for norwegian in her posts after that moment instead of what we see here.

Here's a summary of what she did while going down in flames:

- Shading suji
- Asking for GL to townread her , but after he doesn't, goes and shades GL (and Menalque)

In to titus continues to advocate for how the correspondence wagon was a good thing. Even if she wasn't actively pushing it, she kept holding onto it and saying it was protown for dumb reasons. This might be her attempt at defending herself by trying to be consistent? But I feel like there was more to it than just a half hearted defensive attempt, because if she really wanted to defend herself, she would have resorted to something more effective imo, like actually pushing norwegian.

Titus, after becoming the consensus lynch, invested most of her time into interacting with or talking about the correspondence/GL slot, and also threw shade on suji once.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 1811, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1809, Awoo wrote:This is sort of corraborated by the fact that she awkwardly held onto the read that lynching correspondence was a good thing while she went down in flames.
Where did she do this? I see where she scum read Menalque and tied GuiltyLion and him together, but I don't see her push on GuiltyLion/Correspondence over Norwegian.
My post probably answers your question but in the off chance it doesn't here's a personal custom tailored response just to you.

Titus voted for norwegian and that's literally all the pushing she did for norwegian. After that vote she never brought him up again. But boy oh boy did she talk talk talk about GL/correspondence a lot.

Feels like scum who knows they're dying trying to set things up in their favour.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1812, Awoo wrote:Titus, after becoming the consensus lynch, invested most of her time into interacting with or talking about the correspondence/GL slot, and also threw shade on suji once.
And Menalque twice, if you are going to throw that last phrase in there. But, yes, you're right.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Sujimichi »

So, Correspondence was thrown in there as an absent slot, along with Norweigian who quickhammered D1, in the thought that they either get town lynched (Norweigian) and build some town credibility for Titus and Correspondence, or Correspondence gets lynched and scum lose an absent slot and build some town credibility. It didn't pan out that way, and so Titus tries to distance herself from Correspondence/GuiltyLion but not Norwegian.

That makes sense to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1794, Awoo wrote:I want norway to hammer this
A bit quick don’t ya think?
it is not.

this is a nightless and we all knew what tse would flip
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

suji could also hammer for all i care.

now is the time to make a stand one way or another
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

think about why GL, an easy mislynchbif town, was not put in yesterday's pool
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1818, pisskop wrote:think about why GL, an easy mislynchbif town, was not put in yesterday's pool
You don't put mislynch bait in the nomination pool unless there is scum in there. You leave them for the day phase so scum has an easier time dodging the lynch.

So, who is scum between Awoo and Menalque?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

melan is making a more town case
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

but let's stop fantasizing about tomorrow when we just need to get through today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

we have most of the info, we just need to confirm it with another scum flip
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Sujimichi »

You realize that was me disagreeing with your stated reasoning for GuiltyLion being scum, right? Could you summarize any other points or thoughts you have on why GuiltyLion is scum?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Awoo »

Btw something I just thought of that points towards norwegian being town:

His level of engagement with this game has been kind of low which is not what I would expect from him since he's a player that prefers scum and I don't think he's been intentionally faking that all game and as scum I think he would be playing quite differently ie. actively trying to be townread.